PDA

View Full Version : houses night out

bladyslacker
02-02-2004, 09:50 PM
Dear Bros,
If any of the bros in here happen to hear of are told of a niteout for the fishtank girls, please let us know so we can get to know the girls in a public setting. I'm sure there are curious minds here who wish to 'date' the girls out. Of course, the OKTs will bodyguard on such an outing, but that's ok.
I have seen some girls at GM Thai Disco. Don't know where else they go for their niteout.
Keep us in tuned please! THANKS!

keet
02-02-2004, 10:26 PM
sometimes they go to MohdSultan too.. best is if know one of the gals who is close enuf and can inform u when they have nite's out lor...
saw a group at MW the other nite but with 2 guys..OKT?

fontirak
03-02-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by bladyslacker
Dear Bros,
If any of the bros in here happen to hear of are told of a niteout for the fishtank girls, please let us know so we can get to know the girls in a public setting. I'm sure there are curious minds here who wish to 'date' the girls out. Of course, the OKTs will bodyguard on such an outing, but that's ok.
I have seen some girls at GM Thai Disco. Don't know where else they go for their niteout.
bro i have info that h18l18 will not be opening on feb 24. big boss(not okt) will have some praying in the morning and night time they should go to disco(but comfirm not golden mile). 3 months once only.

keet
03-02-2004, 10:19 AM
while i'd like to agree with you, Keet, this is your new post and you're also a new samster. you have not posted anywhere else, other than here which leaves me wondering... if you're in here to comment/forum, why did you choose this thread?

err i not sure what you mean with your reply leh... ?

i am indeed a new samster.. but does this mean i am new cheongster??

Based from what i know and experienced.. i simply replied to your last sentence on "Don't know where else they go for their niteout"

well if u run a check on my postings.. u will find my relations to All Things Thai! :D

so does this answer your doubts as to whether i am in here to comment/forum.. whatever that means?? (confused)

DNAT
03-02-2004, 12:05 PM
Originally posted by keet
sometimes they go to MohdSultan too.. best is if know one of the gals who is close enuf and can inform u when they have nite's out lor...

I would to comment that you had given neutral & helpful info/guide (esp. on getting lead from the gal/WL) relates to the enquiry .... duno why got provocative reply hor :confused:

siamcutey
03-02-2004, 02:25 PM
while i'd like to agree with you, Keet, this is your new post and you're also a new samster. you have not posted anywhere else, other than here which leaves me wondering... if you're in here to comment/forum, why did you choose this thread?

Yo, I thought you posted a question and expect an answer? The answer is given why doubt his credibility. For your info, when Keet started playing girls, maybe you and me still in school playing marbles. :D Post Count Low or newly joined doesn't mean they no ingredients. I have seen many with little or no postings but spend their time in the night scenes every other night.

And when Keet speak thai, you will be awed... hahaha, if next time you need help in someone to help you read or write Thai Love Letters, can look for him, but no guarantee he do that for free.

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
03-02-2004, 02:28 PM
Dear Bros,

By the way, date a normal girl is still better than dating Working Girls. Like said, want look for friends, go SDU. Want look for Sex, go GL.

SC

keet
03-02-2004, 02:55 PM
ay bro SC..

no say like tat leh.. me still newbie lah only few postings. :(

so now got be hardworking abit to boost up my posting levels then can becum oldbie.. :p

DNAT
03-02-2004, 03:05 PM
gotta forgive cos sometimes ppl 'got eyes duno Tarzan' ..... :o

tirak69
04-02-2004, 12:07 AM
haizzz... another thai wannabe... if so "ay sai" then no need to ask questions liao... the WL will tell one.

meatlover
04-02-2004, 12:10 AM

It also leaves me wondering whether you're here to comment cos you yourself is a newer samster as compared to brudder keet basing on the date of registration ... So does that mean that if a certain bloke who joined this forum recently has got no substance ... Well I certainly doubt so ...

SC, I second your opinion ... There're many brudders here whom I'll classify as lao jiao in cheonging cos they don't spend time asking silly questions or posting in this forum as they're spending time at where all the real action is ...

The low number of posts or the recent date of registration in this forum doesn't mean that that person has got no substance when it comes to cheonging know-hows ...

meatlover
04-02-2004, 12:16 AM
Dear Bros,

So are you going to ask the girl: "Can I date you out to this place at this time/date?" ... :rolleyes: ... Pls ... You're making yourself look bad with this kinda questions that you're posting on the forum ...

siamcutey
04-02-2004, 03:09 AM
ay bro SC..

no say like tat leh.. me still newbie lah only few postings. :(

so now got be hardworking abit to boost up my posting levels then can becum oldbie.. :p

Posting number not a problem, most important is the number of puyings that died under your "one-eyed monster".

"Cats" with 9 lives become 1 only after knowing your 1-eye monster.

hahaha
SC

keet
04-02-2004, 08:32 AM
Post Count low neber mind lor..

as long as my sperm Count still high can liao... kekekek :p

tirak69
05-02-2004, 02:24 AM
Post Count low neber mind lor..

as long as my sperm Count still high can liao... kekekek :p

have no doubt abt it... am sure the many phoo yings thai that succumb to the one eye monster can testify to it. ;)

critic
07-02-2004, 07:33 PM

What arrogance and ignorance. I'm a new samster. Can comment or not?

moses_limp
08-02-2004, 06:54 AM
Pardon him lah. I tink he has enuff shit from his fav gal oredi

Originally posted by critic
What arrogance and ignorance. I'm a new samster. Can comment or not?

keet
09-02-2004, 12:56 AM
A Cheongster will practice the 3 Fs...

FxCk, Finish & Forget.. maybe add one more Forgive! ;)

tirak69
09-02-2004, 01:25 AM

words of wisdom indeed. think u shoudl start counselling sessions for bros who kenna GT big time.

DNAT
09-02-2004, 09:06 AM

like dat can RTF anot huh? :confused:

DNAT
09-02-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by SexKnight
When you RTF, you already have feelings for the gal.
+ SK +
ya rite to certain extend. I kinda rotate my visits among a few favourites .... hence not so much of addiction :)

Also, once I reach the hse but the gal is not available, I tend to take another gal from the same house or hop over to the nearby houses. Aint no tirak game no more ... hahaha

critic
09-02-2004, 10:40 AM
When you RTF, you already have feelings for the gal. I am one good example, like addicted to it and just keep going back to her.

+ SK +

RTF don't necessary imply 'feelings'. Just that the sexual service provided by the WL may be better than the rest of the field. I RTF many times on the previous L8H70 (closed) G1. Doesn't mean I have feelings for her. Purely to satisfy my lust and the excellent services provided by her.

TripleThreat
09-02-2004, 12:11 PM
When you RTF, you already have feelings for the gal. I am one good example, like addicted to it and just keep going back to her.

+ SK +

I guess if you're comfortable splurging on your fav WL, AND you feel that the time spent with your fav WL is well worth the dosh you're dishing out, by all means go ahead.

The moment you feel that the amount of money you pay far exceeds what utility you obtain from the relationship, and still continue on in the desperate hope that it will change for the better, Dude, you're in GT land baby!

Just remember, whether their intentions are good or not, if given a choice between money and love, Thai WLs will always choose money.

If you want to play the game, be the player not be played.

Chook Dee Na!

siamcutey
09-02-2004, 04:55 PM
RTF don't necessary imply 'feelings'. Just that the sexual service provided by the WL may be better than the rest of the field. I RTF many times on the previous L8H70 (closed) G1. Doesn't mean I have feelings for her. Purely to satisfy my lust and the excellent services provided by her.

I seldom RTF a girl, no matter how good she is. Because my attention lifespan is very short. After shoot, I forget liao. kekeke

The most I ever RTF is 5 times. No girl come near that. At most 3 times.

And no BBBJ somemore, but got frenching. And the 4th time was like getting tired of her and want to change girl liao. The 5th and last time I tried, was because "eng siew" her. And the BBBJ comes in.

No more RTF for me. At most 2 times.

What's your RTF record? Or uncountable?

hahaha
SC

critic
09-02-2004, 06:05 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey
I seldom RTF a girl, no matter how good she is. Because my attention lifespan is very short. After shoot, I forget liao. kekeke

The most I ever RTF is 5 times. No girl come near that. At most 3 times.

And no BBBJ somemore, but got frenching. And the 4th time was like getting tired of her and want to change girl liao. The 5th and last time I tried, was because "eng siew" her. And the BBBJ comes in.

No more RTF for me. At most 2 times.

What's your RTF record? Or uncountable?

hahaha
SC

RTF record? Lost count over the period of 1 year. Luckily I alternate between 2 girls, so the marginal utility can be refreshed and sustained. Keke

The main reason for RTF, personally, was the difficulty of finding a suitable candidate as far as service is concerned. Once I found one, I normally RTF unless damn jialat from the same routine and looks. Having said that, the routine is about the same. What can do vary in 25 mins after say 3-5 RTFs?

And for the time that I'm roaming from 1 to another, it was often a lost cause... simply too few gems or if a gem is found, it will soon be exposed and made 'over-exposed' , making her unavailable most of the time. And this tirak flu made it worst. Just look at the Q at WH10. A personal turnoff.

Think I must visit LOS again to rejuvenate.:D Will contact you if I'm there, if you care to be the hospitable host, that is.

Cheers

critic
09-02-2004, 10:00 PM
Originally posted by yomun
critic,

My invitation is always open to you in BKK. :D

Thanks mate.

Will definitely PM you when going to BKK.

Cheers

keet
10-02-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
like dat can RTF anot huh? :confused:

easier said than done! :p even for me... hehehe

it's just a quote but i think alot of us finds it very un-achievable.. and especially Thais.... hahahah

keet
10-02-2004, 11:45 PM
Originally posted by tirak69
words of wisdom indeed. think u shoudl start counselling sessions for bros who kenna GT big time.

bro.. my counselling will get them deeeeper into the hole hor... :D
cos i have dream... tat is to make the sporean guys marry the Thais...as many as possible.. hahaha

DNAT
11-02-2004, 09:03 AM
so the marginal utility can be refreshed and sustained. Keke

Marginal utility of sextisfaction?
How to measure it huh? I didn't study Economics leh :(
:D

critic
11-02-2004, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by DNAT
Marginal utility of sextisfaction?
How to measure it huh? I didn't study Economics leh

Keke... mentioning Economics belied your knowledge of that.:p

How to measure? Vaguely remember this term and it's application. So let me try to apply that and humbly explain to an old hand from my perspective.

As the RTF increases, I find her less desirable, monotonous and novelty wanes etc. It will reach a point where I start to search for another. The pattern is recursive, and I may or may not return to the first one. In a nutshell, the measure is pretty much dependent on oneself, and differs from one to another. I have a friend who's got absolutely no MU. He likes only new cars, and only try new ones. To him, RTF doesn't exist in his vocab. Not a bad thing though. At least he will not be into tirak virus, only the addiction to commercial sex to contend with.:D

DNAT
11-02-2004, 05:24 PM
Keke... mentioning Economics belied your knowledge of that.:p

How to measure? Vaguely remember this term and it's application. So let me try to apply that and humbly explain to an old hand from my perspective.

As the RTF increases, I find her less desirable, monotonous and novelty wanes etc. It will reach a point where I start to search for another. The pattern is recursive, and I may or may not return to the first one. In a nutshell, the measure is pretty much dependent on oneself, and differs from one to another. I have a friend who's got absolutely no MU. He likes only new cars, and only try new ones. To him, RTF doesn't exist in his vocab. Not a bad thing though. At least he will not be into tirak virus, only the addiction to commercial sex to contend with.

u wanna illustrate your theory with a diagram .... a bell curve perhaps
:D jus kiddin