PDA

View Full Version : Ah Fook Street...

viewsonic
03-02-2004, 09:39 AM
Was at JB yesterday night. Notice some girl (pro') standing at the staircase along the shophouses. Some look quite OK to me....

Saw a man trying to seal a deal with the pro' for as low as 20RM..
Heard the pro' shouted back at the man "As long as u hv the money whatever u want i can give u" n " i don't think u hv..."

To me, this place look like a "black shop" to me.... Any comments?
Do any of u hv an idea how much they are charging?

alphaone
03-02-2004, 11:25 PM
Doesnt sounds inviting.. in fact sounds like a place u would get robbed or something..:eek:

MaxWeber
05-02-2004, 07:59 AM
the gals sucks.. if you have read from other threads here... you will get aunty when u go upstairs... lol

darkstar74
09-02-2004, 02:33 AM
Those are salon girls. Once you get up there, they will negotiate wil you for the price for HJ. Yes, just HJ only. Sit your butt on the salon chair, cover your d**k with tower and off you go.

LEE76
09-02-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by viewsonic
Was at JB yesterday night. Notice some girl (pro') standing at the staircase along the shophouses. Some look quite OK to me....

Heard the pro' shouted back at the man "As long as u hv the money whatever u want i can give u" n " i don't think u hv..."

So what's the man reaction? Just LL go away?

sexytoy.com.sg
10-02-2004, 01:19 PM
Originally posted by LEE76

HE should have shout i got money but you are not worth it( but think again, better not afterwards have to crawl out of the street.)

viewsonic
18-02-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by LEE76

Somehow, he still trying every hard to seal d deal although the girl had already give her the TKK sign.....

D^KnighT
18-02-2004, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by viewsonic

Trust me you won't want to go up there... you will regret spending, ending up nothing at all man.

D^KnighT
18-02-2004, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by D^KnighT
Trust me you won't want to go up there... you will regret spending, ending up gaining nothing of the sort of experience you need... hahaha!

D^KnighT
18-02-2004, 09:25 PM
Trust me you won't want to go up there... you will regret spending, ending up gaining nothing of the sort of experience you need... hahaha!

gigantic_tk
19-02-2004, 02:23 PM
One evening while I was strolling at Jalan Ah Fook from Central Square, a chio PRC lady, 30s, approached me. I though she wants to ask for direction, instead she is a FL. I am not familiar with the scene there hence dare not take up her offers. She want RM150 loh, is it the std market rate for fl there....:(

The Man
20-02-2004, 10:58 AM
Don't even think of trying, I did it once and now regret like hell. You are right, was quoted $20 ringgit for massage. When go upstairs was told to pay $30, arr only S$15 so decided to try la. Paid the money and was led to a room with saloon chairs, was told to lay down with clothes still on and the girl started to press my legs. No sooner than 5x an aunty walks in and also start pressing my legs again no sooner than 5x asks if I wanted a hj for $60 ringgit. What the shit I paid $30 ringgit for this crap and all I got was 15 press on the legs but what to do was getting horny so bargain to $50, now was told to drop my pants and the young girl started the hj after about 5mins the aunty take over while the girl walks around the room. After about another 5mins another aunty walks in and takes over. Soon there were 3 aunties and this girl in the room. How to come right with this aunties walking around and looking on, so I pull my pants up and walked out. So bros stay away. It was the worse way I ever spend $80 ringgit

MarchBoy
20-02-2004, 11:08 AM
think it not so sure to cheong along jalan wong ah fook that strectch...after all....its not our Home Ground"

Who noes wat will happen if we follow them else where...

Once my fren was parking his car there, then nearly kanna another of their bike..kanna fuck by this grp of guys...but we lan lan..we juz go off..

Muz be careful along that stretch...chaotic

adamking80
20-02-2004, 03:41 PM
Originally posted by The Man
Don't even think of trying, I did it once and now regret like hell. You are right, was quoted $20 ringgit for massage. When go upstairs was told to pay $30, arr only S$15 so decided to try la. Paid the money and was led to a room with saloon chairs, was told to lay down with clothes still on and the girl started to press my legs. No sooner than 5x an aunty walks in and also start pressing my legs again no sooner than 5x asks if I wanted a hj for $60 ringgit. What the shit I paid $30 ringgit for this crap and all I got was 15 press on the legs but what to do was getting horny so bargain to $50, now was told to drop my pants and the young girl started the hj after about 5mins the aunty take over while the girl walks around the room. After about another 5mins another aunty walks in and takes over. Soon there were 3 aunties and this girl in the room. How to come right with this aunties walking around and looking on, so I pull my pants up and walked out. So bros stay away. It was the worse way I ever spend $80 ringgit

i had similar experience during december last year... PLEASE bros, STAY AWAY!!!

Sunshine
20-02-2004, 03:51 PM
Kindly stay away from ah fook street not advisable , go to the HC instead it is safer ...........:D :D

gigantic_tk
21-02-2004, 01:09 AM
I thought this particular PRC lady is desperated for money to return to her home land for Lunar New year and have some sympathy on her, but lucky never take up her offers. A lesson learnt - never trust a stranger especially at foreign land...
thanks bros for reminding me...;)

viewsonic
21-02-2004, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by Sunshine
Kindly stay away from ah fook street not advisable , go to the HC instead it is safer ...........:D :D

I onli went there to purchase the VCD......no way i will tried theirs services....

gigantic_tk
13-03-2004, 01:54 PM
Lobang at Jln Ah Fook

There is this lobang posted by one bross from other forum, for bros here to evaluate:

"Hey there ppl!

I'm a newbie in this forum and this is my first posting. I kinda noticed that most of the JB area reports are kinda in the high price bracket area. Myself being a student in the local U, we look for the cheaper side of things but try to minimize on the lack of quality. So far I think I have found 2 avenues for cheap sex but not skimping on quality.

First option.

For those who can blow around RM 120 for a fuck, go on down to Jalan Wong Ah Fook (City Square). No more are those really cheap and bad street girls but nowadays managed by pimps. I know one guy who is super accomodating and strives to fulfill all demands. Go on to Wong Ah Fook and ask for Ah Lai from the pimps who loiter at the street corners. Find this guy and ask for anything and he will try to get it for you. Friendly chap, get his H/P no. Will be useful. Best bets, his Indon or Thai/Cambodia girls

Second option.

For those people who can blow only RM 100 for a rather long fuck (45 mins to 1 hour), you gotta travel a little bit. Head on north of JB to Kulai. Find entrance to Taman Sri Putri Kulai. Enter that road and take the second turning on your left, goes uphill. Take the first left turn and make turn left immediately again. You will have a row of shophouses on your right and the road on your left. Go to the end of the shophouse row and u will see a pub like place with the signboard of pusat rekreasi. Enter asn ask for a girl to anyone. Only Thai/Cambodia girls. Good lay! Try it.

By Shanadda on 19 FEB 2004."

Any bros care to share experiences if u had visited the above 2 places.....
:D

PussyLover 69
14-03-2004, 03:29 PM
Thev contact no. of the pimp is : 012-714 9119 :p :D

kelvindartz
14-03-2004, 04:28 PM
I thought i was the only few handful who was conned by these "saloon girls"! I had made my trip down on Hari Raya Haji and had initially wanted to wander to Ocean Hotel, but ended up in one of the run down saloon (2nd storey) along Jalan Wong Ah Fok.

At the saloon, they quoted me RM$30 for entrance fee. Anyway, just paid up and was led to one of the high back chairs by a young lady. Then she started to put some facial mask on me and proceeded to do some ear digging for me. Within 5 mins, another auntie came to me and asked me for another RM$69. Thinking that it was for a FJ, i opened my wallet and paid her. I think she became greedy when she saw that i had another few hundred ringgit in my wallet and proceeded to ask for an additional RM$20 tips each for her and the young lady. Initially i rejected, but she keep insisting that the girl will "zhuo gong" for me. I had little choice but to pay them- (total: RM$140 for now). The girl then proceeded to do a so called "massage" which was just merely touching here and touching there. Then she asked me if i wanted special which would cost another $70. Feeling damn pissed off, i told her off that i had already paid RM$140, and she kept insisting that she will "zhuo gong" for me. Eventually i paid her the RM$70 and she even extorted another RM$20 from me which i refused to give her. The worse was still to come, then came this auntie who asked me to pull down my pants a little and proceeded to give me a HJ while she watched the little tv at the corner of the saloon. Immeditely after i offloaded, i cleaned the facial mask off my face and stormed out of the place.

total damage: RM$209
moral of the story: These people are cheats! Beware if you are lead into one of these run down saloons!

PS: sorry if i sounded too long winded, i just want to give a full account of what happened to me and warn everyone not to be conned!

schwing
17-03-2004, 03:05 PM
Originally posted by kelvindartz
I thought i was the only few handful who was conned by these "saloon girls"! I had made my trip down on Hari Raya Haji and had initially wanted to wander to Ocean Hotel, but ended up in one of the run down saloon (2nd storey) along Jalan Wong Ah Fok.

moral of the story: These people are cheats! Beware if you are lead into one of these run down saloons!

2nd Moral of the story: Read the forum before u ride....!

fugitivezzz
19-03-2004, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by schwing
2nd Moral of the story: Read the forum before u ride....!

Totally agree, do use this forum as a guide, but however, many things should be tried by ownself because diff pple have diff preferences. However, if you see alot of bros here saying the place is bad, i tink common sense shd tell u to stay away from the place.