PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Female PA.

jana
15-12-2009, 01:14 PM
Ladies who are interested to handle the post of a PA to a CEO please apply here from the fact that i am posting here means that you have to be sporting but at the same time still be able to work, qualification is not the most important but basic english and computer skill is required.

other skills will be evaluated as well, of cos interview will be needed.

Please PM here for more details attractive pay is a definite

sgsextalk
15-12-2009, 03:43 PM
First time see a job ad on sbf...
kinda strange.
hahaha

jana
15-12-2009, 04:10 PM
Never try never know man

michael_368
15-12-2009, 05:01 PM
Never try never know man

My guess is that the CEO must be you.:D

Keep up bro!

jana
15-12-2009, 05:06 PM
well you got that half right man help lei, sabo me like that.

Thanks in advance

wanderer23
15-12-2009, 05:24 PM
Ladies who are interested to handle the post of a PA to a CEO please apply here from the fact that i am posting here means that you have to be sporting but at the same time still be able to work,

By sporting i guess you mean " must not report the CEO for sexual harrassment". Think again man when looking for such a PA the proverbial words "Never shit where you eat" has its meaning for good reasons. Ruin a career just because of a woman? Just my 2 cents worth.

ColourBlindx2
15-12-2009, 07:14 PM
Does the PA need to tend to the boss' personal needs as well??

Colourblind f

WWEF
15-12-2009, 07:19 PM
Oral skills > Computer skills ftw

simple2kee
15-12-2009, 08:19 PM
My guess is that the CEO must be you.:D

bro, ur guess is my guess too. :D

coper99
15-12-2009, 09:10 PM
hahaha,, v v creative decoy... i like it,!! :p

President
15-12-2009, 09:11 PM
Ruin a career just because of a woman? Just my 2 cents worth.

All depends on what the "career" means haha, maybe the ladder in between the legs :D:D

ninefangs
15-12-2009, 10:35 PM
just curious any pms TS ? muahaha

geckoSG
15-12-2009, 11:02 PM
just curious any pms TS ? muahaha

Wah piang, didn't u see a keen applicant asking question liao meh? LOLz

ninefangs
15-12-2009, 11:05 PM
lol bro geckoSG, i didnt think sis colorblind was actually seriously applying :D hahaha

Roman city
15-12-2009, 11:06 PM
A job "ad" with a hidden agenda:confused:

ColourBlindx2
16-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Wah piang, didn't u see a keen applicant asking question liao meh? LOLz

lol bro geckoSG, i didnt think sis colorblind was actually seriously applying :D hahaha

Was representing all the potential PAs in asking one very important question :)

Colourblind f

joew2005
16-12-2009, 01:22 AM
whoa ..... didn't knew tat sbf also fighting jobsdb .....

so wat the duties of the post of a PA 2 a CEO 4 tis case ?

didn't knw tat sbf recruitment has 2 be sporting ....

..... skool holidays r still ON ..... would be over in abt afew wks time.

nuttyprof
16-12-2009, 05:59 AM
Honestly I don't think any reputable company "CEO" would be interested in recruiting a PA from a sex forum. In addition, seeking a PA who doesn't mind being "played"? Surely a "CEO" can afford much better than seeking sexual favours from an employee. And looking at Tiger Wood's demise should be enough to put any high-powered man off?

Storm Shadow
16-12-2009, 09:19 AM
i go online pay S$10 register bizness, then print online namecard "Storm Shadow - CEO/Managing Director/Boss/Chairman" then come in here look for PA. :rolleyes:

If really a CEO of a BIG company, lim peh drive my Lambo go KPO/St. Regis order a few Chevas 25yrs and PR abit, all the young & chio fresh grads will throw themselves at me.

where got toad anyhow jump here jump there :rolleyes:

jana
16-12-2009, 01:40 PM
Well i would feel that the most important word here is "discretion" anyway ya i do agree to the the sentence of "never shit where you eat" but then again isnt that excitement the whole reason this type of "PA" is sought after?

Well the boss has everything in place i presume, and yes there are a few might have to do an "interview" soon.

jana
16-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Well i would feel that the most important word here is "discretion" anyway ya i do agree to the the sentence of "never shit where you eat" but then again isnt that excitement the whole reason this type of "PA" is sought after?

Well the boss has everything in place i presume, and yes there are a few Pms might have to do an "interview" soon.

If you all have anyone please do let them know, i think the common question will be,

Pay - $1500- $1800(depending on experience)
Oversea trip- Yes
Attending of events and balls- Yes
Timing-9 to 5

Other skills that will differentiate the candidates from others will be appreciated as well

coper99
16-12-2009, 02:05 PM
dun b angry lah,bro storm shadow,, its jus another creative n brilliant way lookin 4 fcuk buddiessss lah.... n dun b surpise tat someone wil reali fall 4 it,, hahaha.. wish u luck ts.. :p

nuttyprof
16-12-2009, 10:13 PM

Well the boss has everything in place i presume, and yes there are a few Pms might have to do an "interview" soon.

If you all have anyone please do let them know, i think the common question will be,

Pay - $1500- $1800(depending on experience)
Oversea trip- Yes
Attending of events and balls- Yes
Timing-9 to 5

Other skills that will differentiate the candidates from others will be appreciated as well
Erhh that is your idea of "attractive pay" as stated in the first post? With that kind of pay, you can try recruiting fresh poly grads then, anything more than that, you can forget it. Asking for extras with that kind of money is ... ...

Now its pretty obvious that your boss is not at the kind of level we envision CEOs to be at.

forgetful
16-12-2009, 11:02 PM
Just to join in the fun abit.

I would proabbly payat least 4-5k minimum.
Overseas trip is a given
and 9-5? I would peg the time between 10 or even 11 till 4 or 4.30!
so any PA interested in my counter proposal? :D

But too bad, cannot afford to eat and shit in the same place, small industry :(

jana
17-12-2009, 10:31 AM
seem to have a few brothers not very happy i think its ok ah lets just let the thread die slowly thanks from the few PM should be able to get one already.

okok simmer down guys "live and let live" those who encouraged one thanks man

lychee-martini
17-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Just to join in the fun abit.

so any PA interested in my counter proposal? :D

But too bad, cannot afford to eat and shit in the same place, small industry :(
4-5k to be a PA?! I REALLY don't mind.... Nothing can be more demanding than my current job. Though obviously, you are looking for a different kind of PA I presume?

BroRelax
17-12-2009, 10:05 PM
4-5k to be a PA?! I REALLY don't mind.... Nothing can be more demanding than my current job. Though obviously, you are looking for a different kind of PA I presume?

Make sure its paid in SGD currency!:D