PDA

View Full Version : 20/m/chinese looking for someone to try first time !

axphyxiate
23-12-2009, 10:55 PM
Heya.. new here decided to try out see how things go.

Looking for someone (female of course) to meet up for some fun and teach me some new stuff... I know im a little young thats why looking for someone to teach me

My stats :

20 / m/ chinese
Height: 168cm
Weight: 55kg
Slim body build a little muscular due to NS workout. (got 6 pack)
looks : 7 / 10 (not ugly confirm)

any interested parties pls send a PM thanks. we can chat on MSN / exchange pics and stuff first before deciding to meet-up even just for coffee / chit-chat first and see how it goes from there.

Storm Shadow
24-12-2009, 08:51 AM

Looking for someone (female of course) to meet up for some fun and teach me some new stuff... I know im a little young thats why looking for someone to teach me

My stats :

20 / m/ chinese

any interested parties pls send a PM thanks. we can chat on MSN / exchange pics and stuff first before deciding to meet-up even just for coffee / chit-chat first and see how it goes from there.

Hi TS, dun mind me asking. u are 20 this yr, rate urself 7 for looks and muscular with 6 pack and u still virgin?

OR

U want 1st time up the ass huh? :eek: :D

Merry X'mas

axphyxiate
24-12-2009, 01:27 PM
yes still a virgin cos im quite shy ... have alot of friends who are girls but none i dare to approach in a sexual way

ninefangs
24-12-2009, 04:33 PM
bro, if you approach your real as in real life female frens in a sexual way it will most likely change their thoughts about you or tarnish your rep. :D

slayerstrikebac
24-12-2009, 05:18 PM
Bro axphyxiate got any picture to show ? I am sure the girls would like to view first before contacting you.

Big Sister80
24-12-2009, 05:27 PM

My stats :

20 / m/ chinese

Don mind TS didi can you post your picture with the 6 packs of lean meat:D. I will let you know if my BYS is interested in you:D

axphyxiate
24-12-2009, 11:30 PM
sure thing ! (hope the img link works)

will post more pics if people out there are interested

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/noobj/lol.jpg

axphyxiate
24-12-2009, 11:36 PM
one more teaser !

http://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h57/noobj/lol2.jpg