PDA

View Full Version : Rasa Sayang Jb ???

banker
14-02-2004, 03:10 AM
anyone still go RASA SAYANG in JB ??

i remember, that place quite HOT same time ago ??

best jua gen in JB....

no 21 and 68...( rina n mabel ) if i not wrong ??

any new happening there ?

very long time, no more update in this forum oredy. :(

leon
16-02-2004, 01:09 PM
ya, long time didnt see the comment of this place, last week i went there, everything still the same, mostly for Ms & Hj, price still same. Girl name i not remember, normally go there just ask captain to arrange a number, everyone look same, all above age 30 ++

Santa
17-02-2004, 05:24 PM
seldom got new gers cos most of the customers go for good massage or jua gen.
for F/J can try nos 32, 61,63,8
Jua gen & good massage 68, 21 , 85 , 38
good massage 62,20,10,37,17
best massage : no 4 ( lady boss )appointment by regulars only.:D

The Man
17-02-2004, 11:29 PM
Sorry bros but where is Rasa Sayang??

schwing
20-02-2004, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by Santa
seldom got new gers cos most of the customers go for good massage or jua gen.
for F/J can try nos 32, 61,63,8
Jua gen & good massage 68, 21 , 85 , 38
good massage 62,20,10,37,17
best massage : no 4 ( lady boss )appointment by regulars only.:D

For FJ, young or old ger? average age? thanks in advance...

Santa
21-02-2004, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by schwing
For FJ, young or old ger? average age? thanks in advance...

think averaging between 25 to 30 y.o

The Man
21-02-2004, 01:28 PM
Where is it located????

banker
20-05-2004, 12:03 AM
anyone recommand good gers doing FJ ?

i have try 2 time in rasa sayang,
both only massage and juagen only..
after check all threads of RS...i try these 2 ladies...

RINA ( 21 )...
very very GOOD MASSAGE ans BEST JUAGEN.
after that, she give me '' a baby like shower '' WOW BEST.
during massage and juagen, i ask whether she do FJ.....
she say NOOO :( very disappointed.
for me she still fuckable, dun no why i still fancy to Fuck her.
she also NOT allow to raba-raba her.

mabel ( 68 )
what the hell she is doing ?
Massage ? suck.....only raba-raba.....very talkative.
JuaGen ? FUCKKKKKKK.......what she did is HAND JOB..nothing else.
fat lady,,not worth Trying.....

total damage aorung rm 120 somthing......quite cheap...

now want to try massage follow by FJ......

any good gers to do that ? ( hopefully rina )
can give decent massage and lookable lady enuf....

how much it cost ? massage + FJ ?

hope to get reply soon......

banker
18-07-2004, 11:32 PM
went to rasa sayang few days ago,

ask for RINA, she still the same,

good massage and juagen, ( best when i cum ) :)

ask for fj, she never provide

try to raba-raba also can not

feel superb when i cum.

while waiting for her service, saw quite a few ladies, all old one ( above 35yo )

anyone know who give good massage and can proceed FJ ?

very disappointed rina dun do it :(

SAPKON
19-07-2004, 10:34 AM
can i know where is this rasa sayang place?
tq in advance.

Ah Dez
22-07-2004, 02:50 AM
think averaging between 25 to 30 y.o

25 to 30!!! :eek:

Pls Add at least a 10 in front.. and 15 at the back!!

C4 (Bomb)
23-07-2004, 01:27 AM
25 to 30!!! :eek:

Pls Add at least a 10 in front.. and 15 at the back!!

walan bro dez everything u oso knw... :p

Ah Dez
24-07-2004, 02:45 AM
walan bro dez everything u oso knw... :p

Because, Try before... :D

zhu star
27-07-2004, 01:03 PM
RS has been my favorite HC for many years, I have visited it so many times within the last few years, that I have lost track. What I like abt this place is that there is attached bathroom with every room, except the last one on the left side! Unlike other HC where the gers will only anyhow wash you, paying more attention to your didi, the gers at RS will gave u a very through washing from head to toe. During the last few years, I used to travel up to KL and also worked in JB on a regular basis. I tend to visit this HC after a very long drive from KL or after a very long day of work under the sun. Thus I am always fresh on my way home.

As for the gers, they are mostly 30+ of age, couple of these auntie are ok in the look compartment. there is one particularly ger named Lilan who like to wear cheongsam that has a cutting right up to her panty, very sexy and steam!. These gers are mostly there for massage and HJ with a couple of them very good in traditional JG. For those who are interested in FJ, I suggest that you visit Roman spa instead or if you insist of such service at RS, ask the captain for such gers and he will arrange for u to go upstair. Heard from a couple of auntie that some of these gers even offer back door services.

banker
04-09-2004, 11:36 AM
sigh..... this place seem to die down...

not many happening and update...

anyone still cheong this place ???

kickass
14-09-2004, 09:13 AM
Hey
the aunty that give the massage and juagen service in Rasa Sayang allows touching huh?

mykhel13
15-09-2004, 02:34 PM
actually wanted to go to Ocean after reading all the threads but as I am a JB guy, very dangerous. May be spotted by frens. Sure die one :)
Anyway, after being 'fuckstrated' for too long, decided to go for massage at Rasa Sayang last week to destress. asked for Rena as forum bros all give her good marks... but she not working that day. :( si pei sien, first ocean, got no balls to go, then this!! anyway, the cashier told me she give me some one good. got in strip down and one auntie come in. was there 4 a massage so did not give a fuck what auntie look like. she gave a really good massage n i almost fell asleep. she offer jua gen service but it was disappointing. anyway did not attempt to 'molest' her coz just a turn off. a good way to spend the afternoon as i felt refreshed after she gave me a bath. damage: RM49 (45min massage) + RM12 (bath) = RM61 rasa sayang is the place for massage, not for anything else... just my two cents worth.

kickass
16-09-2004, 09:24 AM
Hey, good to hear from your post that rasa sayang provides very good massage, i think i will go there soon.

when you asked for the massage, were you allow to see the ladies? are the aunties dress sexily? how long is the jua geng service? untill you spurt your load? ;)

JBJACKY
16-09-2004, 01:39 PM
long time never go there already...that site facility too bad already,but if for true massage still can consider.....but really long time never go (more than 6 mth)...is that still ok?

maybe will go there to take a trial next week. :D

kickass
16-09-2004, 02:16 PM
Hey JBjacky,
update me how's it look like when u go there next week as I'm keen to go.

zhu star
16-09-2004, 10:36 PM
Bro Kickass:

In reply to yr question, Lilan is middle aged woman 'about late 30' with ample build in the top department. If you are looking for young ger suggest u forget about her. As I am only interested in gers in age above 30 she is okay with me. What I like is her high cut 'cheongsam' that virtually reach her buttock, very good for auto roaming.

Cheers

kickass
20-09-2004, 03:04 PM
hey thanks zhu star, so no touching is allowed?

zhu star
21-09-2004, 01:25 PM
hey thanks zhu star, so no touching is allowed?

U didn't read my last posting clearly? :D I said her high cut cheongsam is very good for 'auto roaming'

kickass
22-09-2004, 01:13 PM
thanks Zhu Star, sorry i didnt understand what is "auto roaming" :rolleyes:
well, i hope i can find one that wearing g-string and give me a good massage and juagen in RS. that would be best!

zhu star
22-09-2004, 10:33 PM
thanks Zhu Star, sorry i didnt understand what is "auto roaming" :rolleyes:
well, i hope i can find one that wearing g-string and give me a good massage and juagen in RS. that would be best!

If you are looking for good JG, I strongly recommend no 21, but be warned that she sort of work short hour there, but the service isbeyond words of description. the only disadvantage is that shedon allow touching.

kickass
23-09-2004, 08:54 AM
hey what is their business hour huh?

kickass
11-10-2004, 05:03 PM
If you are looking for good JG, I strongly recommend no 21, but be warned that she sort of work short hour there, but the service isbeyond words of description. the only disadvantage is that shedon allow touching.

Hi there, after hearing so many people talking about the good juagen and massage service at rasa sayang, i went there yesterday but I'm quite disappointed with the "juagen" service.

I reached there about 4pm and one lady in her mid 30s by the name of Sharon gave me a full body massage and after that she was asking me whether I wanted HJ (rm50) or sex(rm120). She kept persuading me to have sex but I refused as she was not my type then her face turned a little black!

I asked her whether she knows juagen and she said yes but by looking at her face and the skill that she has, she didn't really know how, it was exactly like a HJ to me as she only played with my bro for about few seconds and followed by the HJ up and down stroke. she also asked me whether I wanted her to strip and gave me the so called "juagen" and HJ service but it would cost me another rm30, i agreed so my total damage was rm165.

45mins Full body massage + bath = rm85
rate: 6/10

Juagen+HJ = rm50
rate: 2/10

any buddies out there can recommend a really good juagen service in JB?

banker
04-12-2004, 02:18 AM
hi, very long time never go rasa sayang already..

any update on this place ?...

for last few visit i only try Rina (21) and mabel (68).

anyone can recommand good massage follow by FJ in rasa sayang ???

of course, younger with good massage, not too old 1 la...

sad, rasa sayang not allow to choose the ladies,
only the OKT arrange for us.. shit..

pls recommand quickly, hope to go there today (sat).....
if not, better stay at home.....sian la........

Malboy
05-12-2004, 12:16 AM
hi, very long time never go rasa sayang already..

any update on this place ?...

for last few visit i only try Rina (21) and mabel (68).

anyone can recommand good massage follow by FJ in rasa sayang ???

of course, younger with good massage, not too old 1 la...

sad, rasa sayang not allow to choose the ladies,
only the OKT arrange for us.. shit..

pls recommand quickly, hope to go there today (sat).....
if not, better stay at home.....sian la........

Hi Banker,

If you are looking for young gals, don't try Rasa Sayang. There isn't any young gals. All are anuties and 30+. They give good massage. Of course, some do FJ but most give HJ.

Try 62 for good massage and jua gen service.

Have a good massage!
Malboy