PDA

View Full Version : numbers who make fake appointment

nadiaaa
04-01-2010, 07:41 PM
dont know what this guys want lah ... make appointment n never come n never confirmed bout cancelling appointment...

maybe they just like to play play ...

shyam Luke +92270575

+6592792360

+6591701098

+6581162514

+6581213510

howck001
04-01-2010, 09:04 PM
may be deal was not fixed or got some confusion.
please write some more details.

batambird
04-01-2010, 10:52 PM
Hello TS,

You also have posted couple of threads stating 50/2/2 or 100/2/2 etc., I remember in one of your thread you have set conditions that guys should be tom cruise, tiger woods, etc., May be these guys dont fit into that category and decided to cancel the appointment.

So better provide more details on why they have made fake appointment. If you dont have valid reasons, please dont put simply.

hokkienguy
04-01-2010, 11:09 PM
TS,

I dun think it is a good idea to post the full mobile numbers.

Unauthorized disclosure of personal contact.

nadiaaa
04-01-2010, 11:16 PM
lol
full number so ppls wont treat bad wrong pplol, i've send pics n they agree to meet , then confirm a time... 10mins bfore the time , msg them.. n they make excuses some even didnt replied.. i called one number, his indian lol.

that shyam guy also indian , he made lots of excuses , know what he msg me.. " i'm affraid,i hurt u with my thick hugh dick" so typical of disgusting indian.

guys,,, for u know, my bf is black british...
lol

i think this is why FL dont wanna take indian , most of them r disgusting..eventho i've a fucking buddy (indian guy) but north one,

hokkienguy
04-01-2010, 11:22 PM
maybe they still not happy with the deal or ur look.

That is ur problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I really dun agree that u disclose their personal contact detail here or elsewhere.

sean_j
04-01-2010, 11:27 PM
lol
full number so ppls wont treat bad wrong pplol, i've send pics n they agree to meet , then confirm a time... 10mins bfore the time , msg them.. n they make excuses some even didnt replied.. i called one number, his indian lol.

that shyam guy also indian , he made lots of excuses , know what he msg me.. " i'm affraid,i hurt u with my thick hugh dick" so typical of disgusting indian.

lol

i think this is why FL dont wanna take indian , most of them r disgusting..eventho i've a fucking buddy (indian guy) but north one,

lol lol lol whether they r frm the north or south still indian.:D

recover007
05-01-2010, 01:10 AM
crazy crazy..get a life pls

nadiaaa
05-01-2010, 03:41 AM
just sharing so , they cant play other FLs ... lol

if didnt like they didnt need to made appointments...

sean_j
05-01-2010, 04:21 AM
just sharing so , they cant play other FLs ... lol

if didnt like they didnt need to made appointments...

lol lol no need to wori abt other fls n dont come frm another country n insult our country men.:p

nadiaaa
05-01-2010, 09:44 AM
lol

insult ???
i did so??? i dont think so...
i've read a thread but bad contact numbers bfore , so that i found some n i also post...
i posted for warning only , not to get feedback or any other stuff , to play points \\\\\\\\\

anyway, why so mad if u're not them whose owning the numbers above... or not trying to be one of them...:rolleyes:

Ramebull
05-01-2010, 10:00 AM
Hi gal, dont me wrong....

If I could recall correctly, in your earlier post you had mentioned you dont take Indians....if so why you gave yr ctc number to them in the first place...???

Also just because of 2 indian guys aeroplane dont generalise the word most Indians....think you are not being reasonable to other good Indian bros here in the SBF....

Just my 2cents thinking....

Have a nice day...Cheers!

batambird
05-01-2010, 08:01 PM
Dont know what to say,

Seems she really has some attitude problem from her previous threads. I have seen her photo in one of the thread and to my opinion she doesnt even worth of 50/2/2.

She doesnt want to accept her mistake of disclosing the numbers, but changing the topic of flaming a particular race here!!

Lucky
05-01-2010, 08:11 PM
everyone got their point but like most bros here stated, posting their full contact number isn't going to solve your problem & in sbf we don't practise that. perhaps you could post like 912345** or something like that or maybe their nicks rather than their contacts in full. what if they lodge a report against you & bring the authorities in then i'm sure it'll affect most cheongsters, fls & okts.

just my 5 cents.

Magi
05-01-2010, 08:29 PM
So serious, just one aeroplane and then number get displayed. This gal a little on the scary side.

lancerglx
05-01-2010, 10:08 PM
lol

lol

It's obvious that not only are you an unprofessional fl but also a racist. You should know the ups and downs of being a fl and things like these are bound to happen.

What gives you the right to just post somebody's number and create more problems for him when you could still be making money from other legitimate clients? I find it very childish.

peanut123
05-01-2010, 10:29 PM
Any cheongster worth his salt would be using a prepaid 2nd line anyway, and can just simply buy another prepaid card to change his number. So this list is quite useless.

Secondly, its not as if FLs and OKTs are going to rely on this list for business. Who knows if this list is accurate or a sabo case.

sean_j
05-01-2010, 11:11 PM
lol

insult ???
i did so??? i dont think so...
i've read a thread but bad contact numbers bfore , so that i found some n i also post...
i posted for warning only , not to get feedback or any other stuff , to play points \\\\\\\\\

anyway, why so mad if u're not them whose owning the numbers above... or not trying to be one of them...:rolleyes:

lol lol go chk ur inbox and see if i had asked u 4 ur ctc,lol lol don t come in here n assume anything.:p

woodyDick
07-01-2010, 11:35 AM
Bro SexIsPain... Good Job ! :p

batambird
09-01-2010, 05:55 PM
This TS is like that...she start a thread and put some nonsense and when people flame her, she disappears and create another thread...