PDA

View Full Version : Massage only service

wolfmaker
11-01-2010, 05:22 PM
I recently went to some local adv site and found 1 massage service...so go n try...see if can up oso like some bro here so lucky..

it is a 26 yo prc girl.. not bad...told me on the phone can do facial n all tat...so i say...ok...why not.

book the hotel 81 room in town n abt 10 min...she arrived...not bad...i give her 7/10...from tongbei....and then the massage begin...

Wow...once press...i must say she so small but thumb strength solid...she say she just come to work...but no work is found....so want to move back also need $$$, and since she noe massage, friend told her to do this....

Wow..sound like so many prc also kanna this type of story. there is another one girl call niu ren also like this. so i told her some one also the same i noe...

then found out that she is not a chinese but a manchurian. she so me her ic in china.
WOW...manchurian..first time for me to see one.

then she do facial and massage on me. when i look up...wow...find her so pretty like 8/10. so i ask the golden question...but was turn down like niu ren.

she say she find it hard to do with a stranger...so she opt not.. she say mayb next time.

no choice but at least she is no piano player.

i left satisfy anyway...

below is her spec

Name: Ah qing
age 26
look 7/10 or 8/10 at some angle
massage...9/10 dam got strength and know the pressure point
race- manchurian.
other fj/hj/bj...no maybe i will try her next month to see....

So i just write about her and i m no okt...u will noe tat i m a newbie so hopefully pple will up my point. so anyone interested also can try.

wolfmaker
19-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Wow...i come back from outstation and saw so many bro here send me pm...ok..i hv just send out, so pls view.

o forgot to say rate...it is 60.00/90min.

piao
21-01-2010, 05:58 PM
thanks brudder for the contact. will try her massage service.

ripz
22-01-2010, 07:39 PM
hi bro, mind share her ctc wif me? thanks

wolfmaker
05-02-2010, 09:19 AM
sorri for many bro in here tat pm me and i did not reply fast...i was outstationed again...so i have send out a few...and those who try to pm but my mailbox full...its clear now....

sorri...as u can see im new in this and only write recently...so got many many to learn from old bird here.

wolfmaker
10-02-2010, 11:50 AM
I have send out again....for those who hv rec'd my pm..pls note