PDA

View Full Version : Serious couples only.

cjla
16-01-2010, 04:13 PM
Good Afternooon to all,

My girlfriend and I currently staying in Singapore.

We are a young couple in our mid-late 20s and very interested in meeting other couples for swinging arrangements.

I grew up here in Singapore but my girlfriend is from Australia. She moved here a few years ago. I am a tall, fair and slim built Chinese male with black hair and eyes. My girlfriend is tall and slim just like me with blonde hair and green eyes.

We are very open to ideas and very adventurous.

We are open to all races except for Indians. Sorry about that, not being racist but just a personal preference.

We hope to hear from SINCERE COUPLES only please. No lame single horny men or bullshitters. Please send me a private message and I hope we can work something out soon. We have pics of ourselves but please send yours for viewing too.

Thank you.

Regards,
CJ

elnino
19-01-2010, 12:16 AM
sound good...Imy party n I also want try soft swing which we nv take b4. can PM or email me ur pic???

email: [email protected]

waiting for u reply :))

Vadai
19-01-2010, 07:48 AM
I respect you decision on not wanting to include indians, I notice that quite a fair bit, I know its not racist but a preference of choice.

Still as an indian I work in my own way to shift that paradigm of thought.

All the best and do let us know how it worked out

Ramebull
19-01-2010, 08:45 AM
Well said Bro Vadai

Cheers to you bro!

rafi_m
19-01-2010, 11:08 AM
Hi Bro cjla,

I too respect your decision... as bro Vadai said
"All the best and do let us know how it worked out"

Although I am not a pure Indian, but still the Indian Blood and runs in me. My GF also once thought that she would not want to be with an Indian but she was open minded enough to see the person within.

I have been fortunate to meet many great pals who are "ColourBlind" once they get to know you.

Bro Vadai ... Love your way of thinking and of wishing others well.

you seem like a great pal to have ...

The most wonderful of all things in life, I believe, is the discovery of another human being with whom one's relationship has a growing depth, beauty, and joy as the years increase.

This inner progressiveness of love between two human beings is a most marvelous thing; it cannot be found by looking for it or by passionately wishing for it. It is a sort of divine accident, and the most wonderful of all things in life.

I wish your well Bro cjla and hope you find what you are looking for.

Cheers to all Bros

ColourBlindx2
19-01-2010, 12:59 PM
Good Afternooon to all,

My girlfriend and I currently staying in Singapore.

We are open to all races except for Indians. Sorry about that, not being racist but just a personal preference.

Thank you.

Regards,
CJ

Its funny to see in this day and age that certain people are openly discriminating to race (i am careful NOT to use the word Racist).
Perhaps to overcome this, you could have a used a statement like "we prefer chinese couples as we communicate better in Chinese" would have been better and more politically correct.

Recently we met a chinese couple.... and we were NOT impressed by their personality nor their appearance. Then we have met other Chinese couples that we love..... even if it was for a brief drink, but much more when it involved a room, a bed and lots of condoms.... kekekekeke.

We have met Caucasians couples, Caucasian mixed couples, Indonesian, Filipino, Malay and Indian couples.... at the end of the day, its not the colour of the skin..... its the people and their personalities.

Its not WHAT you fuck..... its WHO you fuck!

Its not the colour of the ocean..... but the motion of the sea!

Colourblind

cjla
19-01-2010, 01:39 PM
ColourBlindx2,

I agree exactly with what you say. But please understand i meant no discrimination against the Indian race whatsoever.

We have already exchanged PMs and i have stated that it was just a personal preference.

I understand where you're coming from on this.

"we prefer chinese couples as we communicate better in Chinese" would have been better and more politically correct".

I will bear it in mind the next time i post a message.

And like I said, if i offended you or anyone else in this post I am truly sincerely sorry. If not i would not have bothered writing all this.

And you do have a point saying 'its not what you fuck, it's who you fuck'. I have come across really horrible experiences before.

I really understand that.. rest assured my gf does not have a single bit of racism in her thoughts at all.

Once again, I apologize.

Vadai
19-01-2010, 03:05 PM
ColorblindX2 very well said.

Thank you

We all just need to shift the goalpost once a while in the end its just about having fun

EAN100
19-01-2010, 05:25 PM
Perhaps to overcome this, you could have a used a statement like "we prefer chinese couples as we communicate better in Chinese" would have been better and more politically correct.

And some bright spark will come along and say "KNNBCCB, dowan Indian say dowan Indian lah.".

TS is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. What's more, considering that his partner is a white Australian (my assumption), I'd find it funny too if he had tried that language tack ...

What I find even funnier though is that in a forum where we try to fulfill our private fantasies, we get told what is "correct" and "not correct".

Seriously .... I understand that discrimination is not acceptable in the outside world ... but in the privacy of my own private sex life, people have to toe the same line too?

Consider this then ... what about if,

- I don't want to fuck fat women?
- I don't want to fuck skinny women?
- I don't want to fuck flat chested women?
- I don't want to fuck big breasted women?
- I don't want to fuck guys with small dicks?
- I don't want to fuck guys with big dicks?
- I don't fuck old people?
- I don't fuck ugly people?
- I don't fuck opposite sex?
- I don't fuck same sex?
- I don't fuck people with missing body parts?

where do we want to stop telling people what is right or wrong in an act between consenting adults?

Are those above statements all acceptable discriminations or is the colour of skin the only non-acceptabe form of discrimination?

At personal level I agree with the colourblinds in that it is not the colour but the people. And I sypathise with Vadai ... but can we all just live and let live?

cjla
19-01-2010, 06:20 PM
And some bright spark will come along and say "KNNBCCB, dowan Indian say dowan Indian lah.".

TS is damned if he does, damned if he doesn't. What's more, considering that his partner is a white Australian (my assumption), I'd find it funny too if he had tried that language tack ...

What I find even funnier though is that in a forum where we try to fulfill our private fantasies, we get told what is "correct" and "not correct".

Seriously .... I understand that discrimination is not acceptable in the outside world ... but in the privacy of my own private sex life, people have to toe the same line too?

Consider this then ... what about if,

- I don't want to fuck fat women?
- I don't want to fuck skinny women?
- I don't want to fuck flat chested women?
- I don't want to fuck big breasted women?
- I don't want to fuck guys with small dicks?
- I don't want to fuck guys with big dicks?
- I don't fuck old people?
- I don't fuck ugly people?
- I don't fuck opposite sex?
- I don't fuck same sex?
- I don't fuck people with missing body parts?

where do we want to stop telling people what is right or wrong in an act between consenting adults?

Are those above statements all acceptable discriminations or is the colour of skin the only non-acceptabe form of discrimination?

At personal level I agree with the colourblinds in that it is not the colour but the people. And I sypathise with Vadai ... but can we all just live and let live?

Thank you for your 500 word essay on racial discrimination. We just have a personal preference. Maybe you have a preference for 200kg Nigerian women, I wouldnt know. So please understand, we are not at all discriminating the Indian race.

And the colourblinds know exactly what we mean actually, you don't have to be all aggro and shit man.

ColourBlindx2
20-01-2010, 12:37 AM

It's difficult for one not to judge, or be judged. Cos it's part of human nature to subconsciously make a casual observation on someone or something, conclude a few characteristics that you totally detest, and inevitably decide that you wont like anything or anybody that's associated with it... It's like me having this bad experience with a tomato, and i swore NEVER to eat it ever again.

When you have a preference, you'll naturally have a repugnance. That's what i think :)

And we just swung with a caucasian! AND we decided that we didnt like him!! So not all whites are likeable.... Just like not all indians are detestable..... My darling is a DARLING!!

Colourblind f

PCC King
20-01-2010, 12:47 AM
Irregardless of colour & size ..... a cock that fucks well is a good cock .:):):)

EAN100
20-01-2010, 01:03 AM
Meeeeow ...

:D

Vadai
20-01-2010, 07:31 AM
Bro, my sincere apologies, I agree Live and Let live, I know where you are coming from and I did not want to use your thread as a platform for debate.

No wories, I am grinning coz I get my fair of shots as well.. Have a good one

HayHot
20-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Irregardless of colour & size ..... a cock that fucks well is a good cock .:):):)

Hmm. If irregardless of colour and size, would u fuck a horse that has big cock and give a good fucking ?
If not , would that be considered as discrimination ?

You won't just call/email a car salesman over the phone and say "Ah Seng, I want to buy a car, deliver it tomorrow. I don't care what size/colour/make/model/condition." What's more to say for something as personal as being intimate with another party ? Everyone has choices of who they want to be with. It's better to state upfront, then keeping the door close and saying "Nobody's home" when the person turn up.
Declaring that only couples will be considered, single guys are excluded, that is a discrimination as well.

Declaring oneself is totally without discrimination is a lie by itself. Everyone has preferences, which by itself, is a discrimination. There's no wrong in it from the way i see it.

txv611
20-01-2010, 06:55 PM
Hi,

Can tell me how is the arrangment like.. for example, when your girl suck my cock, will be it with condom or without? What is the rule?

ColourBlindx2
21-01-2010, 12:46 PM
Come!! Let's all swing and make merry..... This is about enjoying life and swinging!! Not about debating about racism and discrimination!! If you wanta discuss about such "conversational" issues, let us do so at the Coffeeshop (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/coffee-shop-talk-non-sexual-nature/) orite??

Colourblind f

desmond8999
23-01-2010, 01:23 AM
Hey,

I am serious, email me at [email protected]

Looking forward to hear from you.

markck
23-01-2010, 03:32 AM
Please respect other people preferences. We have preferences ourselves too! So stop making a bit deal of the whole thing. We are here to have fun, not to debate who is right and who is wrong. If you don't like this thread, find another, there are plenty here. Good luck to all bro and sis in their quest for excitement and shiokness.

MalayCouple4Sum
23-01-2010, 05:04 AM
hello cj..
we are a local couple from singapore n hav been looking for like minded couples like u guys for quite sum time..we would apreciate it if we can discuss more over the msn..
add me [email protected]
tanx..

cjla
14-12-2010, 03:09 AM
Good day everyone! I was thinking of starting a new thread but I managed to find this old one so I guess I'll just update this one.

Anyways, my girlfriend and I are looking once again for a couple that is interested in swinging. Please take note we will only reply to serious enquirers and don't expect a reply from us if you're giving us lame PMs.

We also will not entertain single guys at all! Only genuine couples or single females.

You may read the earlier part of this thread if you want more information. And yes we do have photos of ourselves but we will not just send them to some random lame person that says things like "can send me photo 20m here" heh..

So interested couples please send your PMs and give a short description of yourselves!

Cheers and Merry Christmas!

Presidental
14-12-2010, 03:04 PM
Hi Cjla,

We are a local singapore chinese couple early 30s.
Male 170cm 50kg , on the skinny side, ok looking.
Female 158cm 55kg, Cup B+, shoulder length hair, pleasant looking.

Keen to find a couple to swing if possible.
(same like you, we not keen on singles , whether male or female)

We done a full swing and two soft swing. But still not very experienced. But we just love the excitment of the anticipation and the meetup, and the actions.

We are non-pushy couple.
You can find more of our photos here:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?p=5369321#post5369321

Do email us your photos too if you don't mind at [email protected].
And maybe leave your hp number in the email so we can text (much faster) each other.

Shazam
14-12-2010, 03:09 PM
This is turning to become a racist thread.

Watch out. Singapore government is unforgiving to people stirring up racism.

hawksbay
15-12-2010, 12:42 AM
I respect you decision on not wanting to include indians, I notice that quite a fair bit, I know its not racist but a preference of choice.

Still as an indian I work in my own way to shift that paradigm of thought.

All the best and do let us know how it worked out

well its not helping is it,when some of the guys spoil it,well jus have to work ard it.cheers.

BigBangBrader
16-12-2010, 12:54 AM
Hey TS,
we are both friendly malay couple in our 20s from singapore intrested to swing on every Monday after 12pm onwards..pls pm if intrested..

SHAGGY1972
16-12-2010, 02:01 AM
Hi Cjla

We are a local chinese couple,married and we don live in s'pore only bac for holidays. we are looking for a couple for some same room fun on that nite. Either on the 24 or 25 nite ,leaving s'pore on the 26.
we can host at our hotel around suntec there. No pressure on both side we can meet for drinks n if everything is ok we can have some fun if not is just as good as making new frens.
Male 38, 181 cm ,Female 33 165cm. Both fair complex.
If you are interested can contact me on [email protected]

cheers..n MERRY CHRISTMAS TO BOTH OF U

njmj00
17-12-2010, 02:25 AM
hey there,

came across your thread and certainly sounds interesting. We too are a mid 20s couple who actually have yet to experience any form of swinging, but certainly wld like to give it a shot. it helps that u guys are around our age.

cld u email us at [email protected]. better to talk in private there.

short description
both mid 20s
me 175 cm 70kg fit
she 169 cm 50kg? tone and fit

email us!

comandozx
17-12-2010, 11:17 AM
hi bro

hi good day...

saw ur post recently about swings...
me and my gal are both interested...
i am 30male 175cm and 78kg....tanned and muscular...
abv avg looking.....chinese and clean...

my gal 23f is a mixed chinese malay was a model for a while before.. about 1.63 and 50kg.. slim and very wild ..pretty looking big eyes..

we r willing to try anything......we r quite new to this and hope u can guide us along........

thank you and have a great day ahead

regards

HotMlyCouple
17-12-2010, 06:27 PM
interested in softcore swing or i shall i said couples hangout..and maybe can lead to something else:)

pls refer here http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=220940

wildhunky
21-12-2010, 04:20 PM
Hey bro, are u gamed for a soft swing with early 30s Chinese couple? If ya keen add mi on msn at [email protected]