PDA

View Full Version : Office pool party - many ex-pats

divinebovine
18-01-2010, 06:35 PM
I'm hosting a condo pool party Friday evening 7pm onward. There will be upwards of 30+ ex-pats present. In other words, a "target-rich" environment for an enterprising lady or two. Food, alcohol, Friday evening fun.

PM me if you're interested in attending. No business on-site and all arrangements are between you and whomever you decide to talk to, I'm just offering you the venue. In return, I have some extra eye-candy show up in pool-side attire ;)

Cheers.

BroRelax
18-01-2010, 08:52 PM
I'm hosting a condo pool party Friday evening 7pm onward. There will be upwards of 30+ ex-pats present. In other words, a "target-rich" environment for an enterprising lady or two. Food, alcohol, Friday evening fun.

PM me if you're interested in attending. No business on-site and all arrangements are between you and whomever you decide to talk to, I'm just offering you the venue. In return, I have some extra eye-candy show up in pool-side attire ;)

Cheers.

Careful that you dont ended up having IT being invited!! :D

divinebovine
18-01-2010, 09:39 PM
To clarify: the posting is to invite LADIES, not BROTHERS.

Obviously, I check past posts etc.

divinebovine
20-01-2010, 01:45 AM
Last call for any other discreet ladies interested in "working" an ex-pat office pool party. PM me by Wed 3pm for Friday's details.

Sorry, no bros.