PDA

View Full Version : Anal sex??

Guitarboy
27-02-2004, 09:19 AM
Hi,

I am wondering if any bros here noe of any gal in Geylang who offers anal sex? Thanks!

sammyboyfor
27-02-2004, 09:21 AM
Are you an arsehole bandit?

That hole's for shitting buddy, not for fucking.

Originally posted by Guitarboy
Hi,

I am wondering if any bros here noe of any gal in Geylang who offers anal sex? Thanks!

cereal-killer
28-02-2004, 04:40 PM
some people have extremes. some like 7 year olds giving BJ, some like grannies, some like trans, others like bondage.. the list goes on.

so anal sex is not an Uncommon thing

madnessman
28-02-2004, 09:53 PM
Originally posted by sammyboyfor

Poor thing, ask one question kenna F by the big boss himself :D

thaigers
29-02-2004, 03:24 AM
Originally posted by madnessman

I think its an honour to b F by the CEO:p

sammyboyfor
29-02-2004, 04:43 AM
No no no I wasn't taking anyone to task. I was just pointing out a biological fact.

The anus is not designed for sex. The cunt is.

Originally posted by madnessman

thaiboy
01-03-2004, 01:43 PM
No no no I wasn't taking anyone to task. I was just pointing out a biological fact.

The anus is not designed for sex. The cunt is.

Then the mouth is for eating not for mouth fuck.....kekekeke..biological fact, the cunt is.

sammyboyfor
01-03-2004, 02:36 PM
If you think the mouth is designed to be fucked, then I have a question for you... how many people have fucked your mouth?

Originally posted by 1111111
Then the mouth is for eating not for mouth fuck.....kekekeke..biological fact, the cunt is.

thaiboy
01-03-2004, 03:47 PM
If you think the mouth is designed to be fucked, then I have a question for you... how many people have fucked your mouth?

hahaha dun give me that question cos i quoted the mouth is for eating not for mouth fuck(BBBJ)

tirak69
01-03-2004, 03:56 PM

a bit personal attack leh... moderator must be neutered...oops... neutral mah.:p

sammyboyfor
01-03-2004, 05:10 PM
Nothing personal at all. I'm just illustrating the fact that humans were designed so that dick enters pussy.. slides in and out (natural lubrication provided) and then load is deposited.

If the mouth was designed to be fucked, God wouldn't have put teeth there.

Originally posted by tirak69
a bit personal attack leh... moderator must be neutered...oops... neutral mah.:p

The_Hustler
01-03-2004, 05:32 PM
Nothing personal at all. I'm just illustrating the fact that humans were designed so that dick enters pussy.. slides in and out (natural lubrication provided) and then load is deposited.

If the mouth was designed to be fucked, God wouldn't have put teeth there.

Nay... u forgot that God included the tongue in there to allow extra twirling comfort... and that the mouth do have natural lubricant too.

We all know that different body organs do serve different purposes, it's not uncommon nowadays to see sex acts in variations... as long as both parties have a whale of time, no complains... it's fine.

I too felt ur answer to the threadstarter not a tat too tactful enough. Seems like ur practice of casting ignorance could not be refrained for once eh?

Organised,
The Hustler

Cummon
01-03-2004, 07:46 PM
so how about tits fuck, guess not many r against it :eek:

zyxel01
02-03-2004, 11:31 AM
Just like the hand phone was invented for making phone calls only, but now can take pictures and movies, record sounds, etc... So when God created humans, the humans later created new sexsations.

Cheers!
zyxel

thaiboy
02-03-2004, 11:47 AM
To big boss Sam

kekekeke take back your question and ask yourself!!! your signature below " Cum In Mouth" tell us all.................

sammyboyfor
02-03-2004, 12:48 PM
My site caters to market demand. If cum in mouth is what people like to see, then I'll provide it.

I'm just giving my personal views on the subject of hershy highway sex.

tanterry
02-03-2004, 09:20 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Just like the hand phone was invented for making phone calls only, but now can take pictures and movies, record sounds, etc... So when God created humans, the humans later created new sexsations.

Cheers!
zyxel

Yes, God created humans.. that's only Men and Women. but along the way somethings got screwed up. Now we have Gays and Lebsians for company. Are these the new sexsations you refer to? Yes, they are created by humans.

Ahem!:D

siamcutey
03-03-2004, 01:49 AM
My site caters to market demand. If cum in mouth is what people like to see, then I'll provide it.

I'm just giving my personal views on the subject of hershy highway sex.

If you are talking about market demand, you will get the show of hands of SAMSTERS and others who love ANAL.

Men who loves fellatio and women loving cunninglingus.

This is the SEX WORLD. Different people have different fetishes and it takes a cheongster to understand another.

I don't think you will ever understand us neither will we understand you cos we are cheongsters and you are not. We indulge in commercial sex and you don't.

SC

carlovers
03-03-2004, 01:49 AM
Boss,

I think you should take back your question.

God created hands for us to do things. human are so creative. One good way we use it to masturbate. He! He!

sammyboyfor
03-03-2004, 05:00 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey

I don't think you will ever understand us neither will we understand you cos we are cheongsters and you are not. We indulge in commercial sex and you don't.

SC

Everyone is different. Each of us have our own fetishes, preferences and value systems.

All I am doing is giving my opinion regarding anal sex. Just take it for what it is... me expressing my opinion.

I'm not pronouncing an edict or laying down a law. I abhore laws which try to control what people do in the privacy of their own homes.

Those who want to fuck arseholes are most welcome to do so. I'm just stating a biological fact.. that arseholes were not designed for sex.

critic
03-03-2004, 11:38 AM
Can we move on with this smelly business. Who offer arh?

critic

Frankiestine
03-03-2004, 12:52 PM
Hi,

Don't want to sound like I flaming you bro but do a bit of research it is a well known fact who are the gals offering this service from the past postings. It is inappropriate to give names too openly as we won't want the source to be cut off by AV.

Frankiestine
03-03-2004, 12:52 PM
Hi,

Don't want to sound like I flaming you bro but do a bit of research it is a well known fact who are the gals offering this service from the past postings. It is inappropriate to give names too openly as we won't want the source to be cut off by AV.

siamcutey
03-03-2004, 01:45 PM
Everyone is different. Each of us have our own fetishes, preferences and value systems.

All I am doing is giving my opinion regarding anal sex. Just take it for what it is... me expressing my opinion.

I'm not pronouncing an edict or laying down a law. I abhore laws which try to control what people do in the privacy of their own homes.

Those who want to fuck arseholes are most welcome to do so. I'm just stating a biological fact.. that arseholes were not designed for sex.

Yup, a forum is a place where there is the FREEDOM ON EXPRESSING OPINIONS.

That is what it is all about from the start. Isn't it?

SC

zyxel01
03-03-2004, 03:25 PM
Originally posted by tanterry
Yes, God created humans.. that's only Men and Women. but along the way somethings got screwed up. Now we have Gays and Lebsians for company. Are these the new sexsations you refer to? Yes, they are created by humans.

Ahem!:D

You are right bro, and also the human and animal sex.... now the shit eating thingy!!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

CumExplorer
04-03-2004, 11:20 AM
Originally posted by Frankiestine

most people will not tell who will do anal, pm also no use and they will ask you 2 exchange, so far no luck for backdoor, so if you find someoe can please PM me, of course no exchange back lar.:o

CumExplorer
04-03-2004, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by zyxel01
You are right bro, and also the human and animal sex.... now the shit eating thingy!!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

Think only in Westen countries, not in Sillypore lar.

siamcutey
04-03-2004, 12:52 PM
Originally posted by CumExplorer
Think only in Westen countries, not in Sillypore lar.

You will never know.

hahaha
SC

thaigers
04-03-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by CumExplorer
most people will not tell who will do anal, pm also no use and they will ask you 2 exchange, so far no luck for backdoor, so if you find someoe can please PM me, of course no exchange back lar.:o

i did anal in Geylang wth a thai recently.....

easyeasy
04-03-2004, 02:59 PM
Originally posted by thaigers

:eek: :p

siamcutey
05-03-2004, 01:54 AM

hahaha
SC

thaigers
05-03-2004, 01:58 AM

hahaha
SC

i didnt point a gun at her for her arse hole, she offered it to me:o (thus not a bandit)

i guess i poked at the wrong hole, my first time lah....

hahahaha

siamcutey
05-03-2004, 02:11 AM
i didnt point a gun at her for her arse hole, she offered it to me:o (thus not a bandit)

i guess i poked at the wrong hole, my first time lah....

hahahaha

ok, your backside still virgin. So i poke you can?

hahaha
SC

thaigers
05-03-2004, 05:27 PM
ok, your backside still virgin. So i poke you can?

hahaha
SC

kena poked by finger still consider virgin???

hahahah

CumExplorer
05-03-2004, 06:59 PM

hahahah

Backdoor 69 with that Thai girl, :rolleyes:

Haha

siamcutey
06-03-2004, 02:13 AM

hahahah

Every morning shit, not virgin liao.:D

hahaha
SC