PDA

View Full Version : 20 Years Old Local North Indian Gal

snuggles68
21-01-2010, 04:55 PM
Get to know this gal . She is 20 years old and out of a job.

I pity this girl and want only to help her. I am not an OKT !!!

Got to know that she is living on her own and she works part time to support herself.

So I ask if she also provide special service too, she said at times cos need to survive.

Without further delay, I ask her for a meet up and she agreed.

Went to Lavender H81 and booked her room. SMS her the room number.
Ding Dong the bell rang and I looked thru the peep hole and saw a slender, very pretty, fair Indian angel standing at the door.

Wow !!! Thanked my lucky Stars !!!

Name : Vin
Race : local North Indian Fair
Looks : 8/10 ( I am a sucker for slender Indian chicks)
Height : 1.62
Weight: 42-45kg (I am a poor judge at weight, Slim)
Stats : 32b 23 32

Damage 80 Bj, 120 Fj one shot exc rm n cd

Do : bj, Fj
(Not very good service cos she is inexperienced, but if you feel like doing a bollywood star she is a good substitute)

Dont : bbbj, anal, raw sex

Brief Description : pettite size school gal look, feels like you are doing your class mate.

Bros, be warned she is very talkative and can be a little annoying so be patient with her.

Ok, nothing is free rite. Only bros who up my pts and in the comments put their nick and PM me with their Contact will be given the contact. This is so I can get more pts and also to ensure the enquiries are genuine and not number collectors.

I am new to this forum and want to gain as much pts so that I can get more contacts in future also.

Newbies here will know how I feel rite.

PM me and i will pass you her nos.

Don need to ask here cos I wont entertain. Please read above.

As I am new my inbox can only take 10 PM so pls be patient.

If you like you cn try PM me 1st. If my inbox not full then you can go and upz my pts. This is fair rite.

When I get more pts I think my inbox will become larger than will be able to answer more PM.

So 1st come 1st server.

Kool888
21-01-2010, 11:50 PM
bro TS, your pm is full. can pls pm vin's contact. Thx.

jacksparrow248
22-01-2010, 12:32 AM
Bro, please share Vin's CTC please. (Nic:Eric)

jacksparrow248
22-01-2010, 12:35 AM
Bro, your inbox full. Please share CTC of Vin.

jolli
22-01-2010, 12:36 AM
Bro..would really appreciate the contact..Thanks man..

rauldon
22-01-2010, 01:33 AM
Hi bro if your offer is real i will get your point upped as alot of the seniors r my friends .i am also a ols player just that..i lazy guy that y i just made my acc :) so get back to me ok

kannanboy
22-01-2010, 02:56 AM
hi bro can share her ctc with me. would love to try he on. thanks

Honry
22-01-2010, 07:01 AM
Bro snuggles, up your points already, cant pm you cause your box is full. thank u

Mkn1976
22-01-2010, 08:47 AM
Hi
can I have her contact
thanks

acidsteam
22-01-2010, 09:14 AM
Contact pls bro, i have upped you already. As requested. thanks.

howck001
22-01-2010, 10:20 AM
clear ur inbox... its full now.

Xgenre
22-01-2010, 10:34 AM
Ok, nothing is free rite. Only bros who up my pts and in the comments put their nick and PM me with their Contact will be given the contact. This is so I can get more pts and also to ensure the enquiries are genuine and not number collectors. .

Yup. Nothing is free. Just look at your points now. We are not born yesterday newbie. If you are sincerely sharing, we will up your points after trying the girls. Your current idea stinks. :mad:

mahbrotan
22-01-2010, 10:40 AM
Got any picture to show ??? You know a picture speaks a thousand words.

Xgenre
22-01-2010, 10:50 AM
Hi bros,

Get to know this gal from chatline. She is 20 years old and is still schooling. During the chat, get to know that she is living on her own and she works part time to support herself. So I ask if she also provide special service too, she said at times, she have to do so. With further delay, I ask her for a meetup and she agreed..

Got to know that she is living on her own and she works part time to support herself.

So I ask if she also provide special service too, she said at times cos need to survive.

Check out http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/156242-20-years-old-local-indian-gal.html. Is this a cut and paste strategy from newbie to get points? Make your own mind.

snuggles68
22-01-2010, 11:36 AM
Hi All sorry for the late reply ...

My PM inbox full .... sorry for bros who tried to PM me ...
some other inconsiderate bros fill up my inbox asking for contact without following instructions ...

so far only bro fenk will be given contact cos he follow instruction and is fair to all ...

Ok for those of you who have not get contact .. bros I am really sorry ... my PM box is full !!!

I spoke to Vin this morning and she told me she also want to keep track of who I give the contact to ...

so I will also SMS her your contact so she know it is one of the bradders I pass the contact to ...

she is not here to cos anyone any problems, she just need the money... and also must be cautious of the authorities.

Just to clarify ... Vin is not a fat dark maid trying to pass as a babe ... she is a local and bros pls treat her well. She has a sad past ...

Poor Bro kool888 up my pts but could not send me PM cos other bros take up my inbox space ... Bro Kool888 Pls reply to my PM ....

To prove to you that I am a serious bro and not playing around and wasting ppl time ...

here is my report on who PM me and take up space, who waste my time and minus my points and who just need to give me some more information and I will give you this gem contact ...

Iijeetpoon give negative comments and minus my pts for nothing ... if you don’t like just shut up ... other bro here are more matured than you ... so childish

gemini3333 PM without any up pts and take up my inbox, follow instructions pls ... must be fair to other bradders who follow instructions ...

ronnesh PM without any up pts and take up my inbox, follow instructions pls ... must be fair to other bradders who follow instructions ... and waiting to PM me..

Innocentfirst Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

joejoe6999 Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

fenk followed instructions and will be given Contact !!! Congrats you are the 1st one I share this cotact with !!!

ws111222 followed instructions and uped my points ... bro pls include your contact number for me to pass to Vin.

achayansestate Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

Innocentfirst Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

Royalhunt Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

fboonchye Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

phucker80 Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

Hope bros have a good Weekend..

snuggles68
22-01-2010, 12:02 PM
Bro Xgenre

How can you make up such an assumption ... you want to be slammed is it ...

Yes I did refer to other FR cos I am new here ...

There is no course on how to write FR or Thread... so dumb ...

Many bros here also borrow from other FR and amend

But if you read carefully this FR is way off from what I have written ... only the Stats are similar ....

Bro Xgenre if U really so CSI how come you never PM me and clarify ...

hahahah .... U look so childish .... and Dumb ... trying to be smart ...

Bro Fenk never ask or say any stupid stuff and got his reward ...

bro Kool888 waiting for your reply from my PM. You deserve the contact as you already up my pts ....

Cheers

snuggles68
22-01-2010, 12:10 PM
Bro hihihi80 how come you PM me and ask me to set appt for you ???

I am not OKT lah !!!!

phucker80
22-01-2010, 12:25 PM
just got vIN's contact. thQ bro .. :p
will update FR soooon.. he..he..he

snuggles68
22-01-2010, 12:30 PM
contact given to bro phucker80

Hope U have a good time bro ... Treat her well pls.

snuggles68
22-01-2010, 04:33 PM
Bro phucker80 told me some dumb ass is saying it is the same girl as Jennifer ...

If you read her thread properly Jennifer has stopped temporary ... got school ... plus she is tall like an Amazon women and dark ...

Read properly !!! Vin is short and fair and not schooling ....

Just spoke to Vin ... damn she sounded so sweet .... asked me to meet her but I am busy at office 

Contact given to :
fboonchye
phucker80
fenk

Waiting for their contact and my Pts upz :
king2625
blacktaj
sweetdreamsttj
gemini3333
hihihi80
zzzdg

Bros pls stop filling up my inbox with request for contact with out fulfilling requirements. Legitimate bros asking for contact can not PM me.

Please read my requirements and you will surely be rewarded.

snuggles68
22-01-2010, 05:09 PM
hey can anyone pls tell me how come my Pts still say "0" ah ??

Some bros upz my pts already but still "0" ? am I missing anything ?

Sigh ...

ripz
22-01-2010, 07:13 PM
hey bro.. if u wan ppl to up ur rep, u should first provide de no 1st mah... where got ppl up u den give de number? wat if the number u gave is fake? :confused:

ripz
22-01-2010, 07:14 PM
and bro ur inbox full... i will give a fr after i try her.. dun worry =)

snuggles68
22-01-2010, 07:44 PM
so many bros PM me and fill up my in box ...

I still owe 9 Bros contacts cos they already upz my pts but some dumb asses keep filling up my inbox with contact request without uping pts ...

For the bros who already ups my pts I am really very sorry .... I have cleared my inbox. Only bros who already upz my pts PM me pls ...

I need to be fair to these bros !!!

Those of you who want to know why my inbox is so full ....

ripz PM without any up pts and take up my inbox, follow instructions pls ... must be fair to other bradders who follow instructions ...

wx99 PM without any up pts and take up my inbox, follow instructions pls ... must be fair to other bradders who follow instructions ...

stoneka_55 PM without any up pts and take up my inbox, follow instructions pls ... must be fair to other bradders who follow instructions ...

gemini3333 followed instructions and uped my points ... bro pls reply my Pm also what comments you gave include your contact number and for me to pass to Vin

ahleck PM without any up pts and take up my inbox, follow instructions pls ... must be fair to other bradders who follow instructions ...

johnzluv newbie like me don know how to upz pts ... waiting for you to answer my PM instructions ...

blacktaj I really want to give you the contact but must be fair to other bros ... when u up my pts tomorrow I surely pass you her contact ..

king2625 Upz my pts ... pls answer my PM

NickD7650 Upz my pts ... pls answer my PM

ripz
22-01-2010, 07:47 PM
i agree wif Iijeetpoon!!

Vboyz
22-01-2010, 07:53 PM
i pmed n up
comment:i love tis post

Vboyz
22-01-2010, 08:05 PM
up snuggle n he will give u contact..
for real.!!!
Juz gt mine =D

Vboyz
22-01-2010, 08:07 PM
juz gt her contact..
snuggle is for real
UP him!!!

snuggles68
22-01-2010, 08:12 PM
Contact given to Vboyz ... tks bro for following instructions ...

U deserver the contact ...

not like others know only how to bitch ... don know how to respect TS wishes...

As I already said nothing is free ... so only bros who deserve it get rewarded ...

So far given to 4 lucky bros ....

Want to Give contact to 9 bros who upz my pts but still don know who they are ... Pls PM me ... with the comment you wrote in the comments field and your contact ...

I am not an OKT... doing my fellow newbies and respectful seniors a favour ...

and of cos helping poor Vin

Happy Weekend

Vboyz
22-01-2010, 08:28 PM
arhh wasted..she only do in hotels..
i too scare to step into geylang hotel le....sian sad...
mayb next time find some1 go with me...=(

ucop76
22-01-2010, 08:29 PM
can u pm me......................

snuggles68
22-01-2010, 08:55 PM
I was talking to a senior abt all this problems I have with my inbox getting full ..

He gave a great suggestion ...

when bros upz my pts, in the comment put in your Nick and contact ...

Than I can straight PM U Vins contact and also sms Vin your contact ... this makes it so much easier ....

for the bros who already ups my pts but never get contact yet pls PM me with what comments you write and your contact ... I am waiting to give you Vin's contact.

pakiboy
22-01-2010, 09:15 PM
hey bro up u ready.. do msg me her details bro.. u have my contact number...

elansean
22-01-2010, 09:21 PM
Hi bro,

Pls PM her contact

Thx in advance

snuggles68
22-01-2010, 09:24 PM
Ok latest update ... Contact given to wonderkidd08 ...

pls treat her well some guy scare her already ... behave like gangster ...

Bro pls don scare this Gem away ... treat her well ...

remember she is someones daughter ...

don spoil it for all other bros and chase her out of this ...

Pakiboy what comment you write ... cant find your nick

peter69on
22-01-2010, 09:47 PM
Hi,

Just some short comments. I think you got the upping thing
mess up. I believe you make some mistakes and had pass the contacts
to the wrong person. Those person who you had pass the contacts does not have the power to up you. Unless they had two accounts.

FYI. You may want to check their nick name and see whether they had the power to actually up you.

Your intention to share is good. But your new method is not that efficient.
If next time you got another good loband. Maybe keep it simple.
Senoir with rep power who try already may still up you even though some time the girl is not good or up to standard. Those who see if the FR is so good. May up you first in advance and wait for contact.

Just want you to know that the original method of share first before collect points will be much more productive compared to current one

pakiboy
22-01-2010, 09:57 PM
got vins contact from our bro n vin actually exist... so our bro here is not lieing or up 2 smtg.. thanks bro for vins contact n for those bros who want vins number, go directly to our TS bro .. thanks

snuggles68
22-01-2010, 09:58 PM
Bros,

I am a newbie ... and I hate seniors with rap who don share with ligitimate guys like me ... all newbies here know how I feel ... any way many bros in my User CP give good comments ...

Tks fellow bros for your support !!!

snuggles68
22-01-2010, 10:09 PM
something so funny ...

Vin just called me and she was laughing like mad ...

one bradder here booked her, after Bj ...

Fj one two stroke shoot liao ...

she said so fast ... if every bradder like that she so happy ...

phucker80
22-01-2010, 10:38 PM
my dear bro's/cheongster's ....
here is my FR on VIN.. :(

Look:6/10
Body: 6.5/10(slim)
Boobs: dunno how to judge but acceptable
Frenching: Didnt try (not even kissing or hug)
BJ: 5.5/10 (still long way to go)
Painting: Nope (very hairy)
FJ: 5.5 (1 man show)
RTF: NOPE
Damage: $120 + $20 (room at Fragrance Hotel ,Gey Lor10)

I think she's looking for quick shots/customer.. good luck to others.

Anyway thanks for the contact TS.

john6568
22-01-2010, 10:45 PM
bro, i am john, nick john6568, contact 81005586, chinese, 41

john

sgkiller
22-01-2010, 10:48 PM
bro share ctc leh! LOL... thanks alot...

Xgenre
22-01-2010, 11:00 PM
Bro Xgenre

How can you make up such an assumption ... you want to be slammed is it ...

Yes I did refer to other FR cos I am new here ...

Please slam me if you disagree. That's what the points system is for. A way of moderating posts.

Firstly, suggesting that you will only share your contact with people who have given you points smells of a scam. Those that have been here long enough will definitely smell a rat. A lot of kids in school holidays did exactly like you. 1st post ask for points in return for a contact. In almost 10 out of 10 cases, the contact is fake. Well, if your contact is real, points will surely flow back to you. Even if your contact is real, this is not how you share contacts in SBF.

Secondly, you know how to ask for points but don't know how to write a proper introduction? Cutting and pasting other people's introduction just make people more suspicious of you. Especially when that is your first post. That's is nothing wrong with warning other people about you.

ws111222
22-01-2010, 11:53 PM
thanks bro, got msg form Vin,

wala
23-01-2010, 02:47 AM
Bro snuggles, up your points already, cant pm you cause your box is full. thank u

Contact pls bro, i have upped you already. As requested. thanks.

just got vIN's contact. thQ bro .. :p
will update FR soooon.. he..he..he

up snuggle n he will give u contact..
for real.!!!
Juz gt mine =D

hey bro up u ready.. do msg me her details bro.. u have my contact number...

thanks bro, got msg form Vin,

I don't know is it many clowns here or many clones here. Upz with what If you have no power? And IF TS really intend only to share ctc with those that upz him, then maybe working too hard, or dun even have the slightest idea how the points system works.

For newbies...easy way to get ur 1st rep points, go to the OKT thread and get ur ctc and have ur session. Then u can request them to upz ur points. If not, hunt ur own GEM and start a thread for her, once the FL is tried and bros enjoy, surely will upz u. Even the FL not that up to standard, as long as you don't post a Bullshit 1st FR, most likely you will be rewarded with points for sharing.

Chinapuss
23-01-2010, 06:42 AM
TS can actually teach me step by step on how to up his points...maybe he tinks I juz join the forum...FUNNY!! :D

hemaaction
23-01-2010, 08:55 AM
Bro can share her ctc pls...

smoothnsleek
23-01-2010, 11:19 AM
Had a rtf 2 days ago. Another great session :) Tks hun. Hope your hams are better now! Cu agn soon!

gemini3333
23-01-2010, 12:25 PM
bro ur pm is full....

block11
23-01-2010, 12:31 PM
Had a rtf 2 days ago. Another great session :) Tks hun. Hope your hams are better now! Cu agn soon!

bro... looking at your previous posts, i think you posted in the wrong thread. should be here? http://www.sammyboyforum.com/welcome-fl-dome-3-free-stds-included/156242-20-years-old-local-indian-gal.html :D

snuggles68
23-01-2010, 12:57 PM
SORRY BROS,

my PM inbox is full !!!! Just cleared inbox.

Contact given to :
fboonchye
phucker80
fenk
Pakiboy
ws111222

Waiting for their contact , already upz my Pts , pls pm me :
wrvishnu

Waiting for their contact and my Pts upz :
jo__nathan
king2625
blacktaj

sweetdreamsttj
gemini3333
hihihi80
zzzdg

Bros stop filling up my inbox with request for contact with out fulfilling my requirements.

Legitimate bros asking for contact can not PM me.
Please read my requirements and you will surely be rewarded.

snuggles68
23-01-2010, 01:18 PM
Bro block11

Pls don confuse ppl ...they are 2 diffrent gals ...

Jennifer in the other thread is tall and dark and amazon looking !!!
On a short break at the moment.

Vin is short, fairer and school gal looking ...

Jennifer is local south indian (Dark)

Vin is local North Indian (Fair)

Jennifer is service oriented (Service good)

Vin is more looks than Service (Not great service but if you like the bollywood type she can substitute a little)

Sorry if I caused some confusion.

I am new, but it is no excuse.

Really sorry bros.

I have cleared my inbox already ...

Can someone also pls ask the moderator to give me more Inbox space ...

Very siong clearing my inbox every 2 hrs ... and many bros waiting to PM me ...

always full ...

snuggles68
23-01-2010, 01:40 PM
Bro block11 , I think you are right .... bro smoothnsleek was probably talking abt jennnifer cos I never give bro smoothnsleek Vin's contact ...

But strange .. Everyone thinks Jennifer is on a short break ... than who was wit bro smoothnsleek ?? Hmmm .... mistery ....

peanut123
23-01-2010, 04:01 PM
something so funny ...

Vin just called me and she was laughing like mad ...

one bradder here booked her, after Bj ...

Fj one two stroke shoot liao ...

she said so fast ... if every bradder like that she so happy ...

Since when does a FL and her "Handler" publicly laugh at their customers, even if its anonymous ? This is poor form, and its no wonder you are still at zero points. You should be lucky you are not zapped into negative.

peanut123
23-01-2010, 04:24 PM
not like others know only how to bitch ... don know how to respect TS wishes...

As I already said nothing is free ... so only bros who deserve it get rewarded

Since you are a newbie, I don't think you quite understand the way things work around here. Rewards via points usually come from willing brothers, not from being coerced to give you points.

If you ask for points just to get contacts, 2 things usually happen :

1. Senior bros who actually have the power to zap you will usually ZAP you for asking for points. Reason : it is considered inappropriate to ask for points.

2. Newbies who have no idea how the point system works, and who like yourself have NO POWER to up you, tries to up you.

The net result is that you get no real ups, but plenty of real zaps.

And for your benefit, here's how the system normally works :

1. Post a FR and intro to the girl. Specify conditions that bros must fulfill to get contacts. Don't ask for points.
2. Give contacts to qualified bros.
3. Bros will post FRs and up you automatically after trying the girl. There is no need to ask for points because they will come automatically. You will usually get upped even if the FL wasn't that good as long as your FR and intro is honest and true. Of course some bros won't bother with FRs or ups, but that's expected.
4. You will at least avoid getting zapped by bros who dun like you to ask for points.

My 2 cents. Good luck. BTW, Vin sounds pretty good, but I'm gonna take a break from Malay and Indian girls for a while :-)

Felix.sg
23-01-2010, 06:40 PM
Hi brother,
love to try her service. Can i have her contact pls .

Thanks.

snuggles68
23-01-2010, 08:39 PM
Latest Update :

Gave contact to :
johnzluv
wrvishnu
gemini3333
kool888

peanut123
23-01-2010, 11:33 PM
Very good advice......Or advise??? Omg which one??? lol!!!!

Dun worry. If you use the wrong word, boss Sam will let you know for sure.

sgkiller
24-01-2010, 12:29 AM
TS can actually teach me step by step on how to up his points...maybe he tinks I juz join the forum...FUNNY!! :D

he also taught me how to as well. (but of course im still a newbie la. but i do go thru my F&Q hor! LOL) well... after going thru the whole thread again i think better not to have VIC's ctc la. pls, not she not good. jus tt i feel very MA FUN to jus to get her ctc from TS.

it'll be a total diff story if i get the ctc first, then got my good bonk. of course then i will feel like upping TS point automatically. rite?

but anyway bros who alr got it, pls enjoy urself...:D

landtune
24-01-2010, 02:41 AM
bro can share the contact of this Norht Indian gal - thanks?

S.B.Y
24-01-2010, 03:21 AM
Rewards via points usually come from willing brothers, not from being coerced to give you points.

If you ask for points just to get contacts, 2 things usually happen :

1. Senior bros who actually have the power to zap you will usually ZAP you for asking for points. Reason : it is considered inappropriate to ask for points.

2. Newbies who have no idea how the point system works, and who like yourself have NO POWER to up you, tries to up you.

The net result is that you get no real ups, but plenty of real zaps.

1. Post a FR and intro to the girl. Specify conditions that bros must fulfill to get contacts. Don't ask for points.
2. Give contacts to qualified bros.
3. Bros will post FRs and up you automatically after trying the girl. There is no need to ask for points because they will come automatically. You will usually get upped even if the FL wasn't that good as long as your FR and intro is honest and true. Of course some bros won't bother with FRs or ups, but that's expected.
4. You will at least avoid getting zapped by bros who dun like you to ask for points.

Halo Mas peanut123

For all Mas do refer to my thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/adult-discussions-about-sex/165445-why.html and feel free to give your valuable input .

devilson
24-01-2010, 09:19 AM
Bro block11

Pls don confuse ppl ...they are 2 diffrent gals ...

Jennifer in the other thread is tall and dark and amazon looking !!!
On a short break at the moment.

Vin is short, fairer and school gal looking ...

Jennifer is local south indian (Dark)

Vin is local North Indian (Fair)

Jennifer is service oriented (Service good)

Vin is more looks than Service (Not great service but if you like the bollywood type she can substitute a little)

Sorry but i need to comment...right me if wrong...
and definitely not by zapping...
i think u should not comment on the other girls...
cause thats comparing(COULD BE BIASED)...
and since u made mistake by cut and copy post...
which confuse POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS TO BOTH GIRLS...(if jennifer starts again)

JUST MY 2 CENTS...:D
(WONDER WHY 2 CENTS)

snuggles68
24-01-2010, 10:45 AM
ok I have passed the contact to 11 Bros already,

BTW I still owe contacts to 9 bros ...

pls let me know what contants u put in the comments ... u deserve Vin's contact pls PM me .

One bro put in his contact 8276xxxx but never give me your Nick ...
how to PM u to pass you Vins contact if I dont know your nick?

BTW I am not Vin's OKT or Handler .... Dont ask me to book slots for you...

I am just trying to help her to survive ....

Happy Weekend !!!!

skw8082009
24-01-2010, 11:25 AM

Ding Dong the bell rang and I looked thru the peep hole and saw a slender, very pretty, fair Indian angel standing at the door.

(Not very good service cos she is inexperienced, but if you feel like doing a bollywood star she is a good substitute)

Brief Description : pettite size school gal look, feels like you are doing your class mate.

Bros, be warned she is very talkative and can be a little annoying so be patient with her.

Ok, nothing is free rite. Only bros who up my pts and in the comments put their nick and PM me with their Contact will be given the contact. This is so I can get more pts and also to ensure the enquiries are genuine and not number collectors.

I am new to this forum and want to gain as much pts so that I can get more contacts in future also.

If you like you cn try PM me 1st. If my inbox not full then you can go and upz my pts. This is fair rite.

When I get more pts I think my inbox will become larger than will be able to answer more PM.

So 1st come 1st server.

pm me her ctc no. my hp no 83498911

KINGor75
24-01-2010, 01:05 PM
Very good advice......Or advise??? Omg which one??? lol!!!!

only our boss know... haha...

KINGor75
24-01-2010, 01:20 PM
Aiyo, bro TS, its oready proven that ur way of gaining pts won't work liao, u keep share and share but ur pts keep going lesser leh, just share the ctc to those bros with power and after they try i tink they will upz u lah.
and most important, be humble wor, if not can't survive here wor...

good luck!!!

peanut123
24-01-2010, 02:18 PM
Hey TS, just a note in case you are still blur sotong : you do know that only bros with 35 points or more can up you, right ?

I reckon you have been giving out contacts to other newbies with 10-20 points, and hoping you get upped. These newbies have no ability to up you. When they up you, all you see is a little gray box but no real points. It is only the seniors with more than 35 points who have the real ability to up you. When they do, you'll see a little green box and you get points. Get it ?

BTW, those bros who can up you also can zap you. You will see those lovely red boxes indicating a zap, but I'm sure you are familiar with it now, since you are now at -1 points. Keep up being rude to bros and you will end up with -100 soon. Many bros here with many rep points will not tolerate newbies who are rude.

My advice : be polite, be helpful, and the points will come automatically. If after all these advice you are still stubbornly doing what you are doing now, then you are going to be forever a negative pointer stuck in moderation.

Think about it.

bape
24-01-2010, 02:52 PM
can u pm me the contacts thanks

snuggles68
25-01-2010, 11:28 AM
Hi Bros,

Being a newbie ... I know how other Newbies feel ...

so I dont mind giving to Newbies even if they can not up me ... but give me their Nick and contact in the comments ...
One day these Newbies will be Old Birds....

for seniors who like to Zap newbies .... it just goes to show the flaw in your character ... remember you were a newbie once too ...

afterall this is a forum to share ... no matter Newbie or Old bird ...

I want to get Pts so that I can go to some oldbirds and PM them and they don just delete PMs from Newbies without even reading their PM bcos they don have pts ...

this is so arrogant right newbies ... one example is Bobster ... simply zap and delete PMs from newbies ... Remember Bobster you were a newbie once too ...

I don’t think our mentor Sammy when he started this forum he only meant it for Old Birds ... and a place for ppls to Zap others ...
but rather a place where ppl of different walks of life can share ....

I would like to break this cycle of newbie come here and get nothing cos they are simply new ...

How they gonna give FR if they don even get a chance to get contacts to try ... you want newbies to go and try Petain and GL and write FR ??
What a start for Newbies ...

for thoes seniors who have a soul and kindness, thanks for your encouragements ... and for sharing with a Newbie like me the contacts and not being so arrogant ...

Contact Given to :
Jameses Bcos in his Comments he wrote :
Hello bro my nick is Jameses and my contact is 92XXXXXX

You see ... so simple to get contacts from me ...

Hope All Bros have a good week!!!

snuggles68
25-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Contact given to:

Night70
wx99

Ok My Inbox now can go up to 256, as long as my pts remain positive I can reply to more PMs and Inbox don get full so easilly.

I can now accomodate more PMs

Cheers Bradders.

Joe Fox
25-01-2010, 09:01 PM
bro
how come not much FR?
JF

snuggles68
25-01-2010, 09:09 PM
Hi Bro Joe Fox,

Waiting for your contact number to pass to Vin.

Just gave contact to narrah and sian_guy82

I don know how come not many FR.

Perhaps bcos I am not OKT and never demand for FR.

Pls check your PM.

Cheers

luffy21
25-01-2010, 11:01 PM
hey bro i am not sure wat to do being new tothe forum...mind passin me contact for vin....thx let me know wat i can do in exchange ...send me a pm

luffy21
25-01-2010, 11:12 PM
bro mind pminher contact....thx

deathblade
26-01-2010, 01:20 AM
Hi bro,

It's nice to see that you're trying to help out fellow newbies...though it's kinda at your own expense. Heh I don't wanna take up your inbox slots, so do pm me if you dont mind sharing contact with me? Thx man. =)

narrah
26-01-2010, 08:44 AM
Thanks for sharing - appreciated.

Noob here, no power to upz - but TS responded to my PM request fast.

Back in SG later this week, will update FR...

Mkn1976
26-01-2010, 08:58 AM
Hi
can I have contact please
thanks

pyscho77
26-01-2010, 10:57 AM
"for seniors who like to Zap newbies .... it just goes to show the flaw in your character ... remember you were a newbie once too ... "

y u kena zap Little bit u so much thing to complain abt senior??? Its not becos u new or old i zap u. U still dun get it!!! If I anyhow zap u do u think i will leave my nick...??? I am giving u comments and i hve the rights to dun like your post and minus yr pts... Thats the system for. Not that u newbie... Alamak!!!

Bro,

I think he might have misunderstood how this all works. IMHO, I believe the whole point in this forum is not about the points but about the contribution that keeps this forum going since I joined in 2005 (hee). Sure, I might have gotten zapped for a comment which other bros might not agree, but nobody's perfect. I am still sextisfied and gay (this word is meant for describing "happy" hor) after all these years... haha... But the priceless info shared here allowed me to "auto-roam" virtually world-wide...

If let's say he really wants to earn points and share ctc of gals for FL, then I believe he should have asked those senior bros "more proactively" to participate, invite them for FL (business as usual la with good service), if good then they would sure "up" him - right? Those less than 35 points and no power would not "up" him even if they give a +ve reputation and RTF regularly, unless they constantly RTF and provide FR to reach 35 points.

Just my opinion.

snuggles68
26-01-2010, 11:07 AM
Wow ... I made so many new frens already ...
This is so much better than Facebook... hahahaha

So far contacts given to :

Night70
wx99
LiKY
KimBanLor
Ronnesh
Andyon
fboonchye
phucker80
fenk
Pakiboy
ws111222
johnzluv
Vboyz
Wonderkidd08
Wrvishnu
gemini3333
Kool888
Jameses
Narrah
Sianguy82

Hope all Bros have a Good Week !!!

snuggles68
26-01-2010, 11:22 AM
Hi Bros,

Just one word of warnning ...

Vin's service is nothing to shout about ...

She is not very service oriented ...
she is just trying to make a living ...
dont expect super good service ok ...

But if you always wanted to get it on with a North Indian Young Gal (aka Bollywood type) who is not a baby elephant than she may fulfill this fetish.

Happy Bonking.

Zoick
26-01-2010, 12:27 PM
so I dont mind giving to Newbies even if they can not up me ... but give me their Nick and contact in the comments ...
One day these Newbies will be Old Birds....

My opinion, you are not helping the girl, instead you may get her into trouble if giving out contact to newbie. They may be some one else ..

That why some contact only to senior, because by %, they are more secured. This is why some bro need to filter, to protect the girl.

snuggles68
26-01-2010, 01:02 PM
tsk ... tsk ... tsk ...

Talk abt ignorance ....

OK .... Security 101 ...

If the cops really want to track all the FL ... contact ... crack down with the strong arm of the Law ...

you think they can not ....

U think our CID/MHA/Task force so ignorant??
You must be kidding man...

Do you think they will waste the time just to PM little old me ... newbie ... to get contact and go one by one ...

ever heard abt web gateway tracking ... sniffing ... GPS Tracking ...

Do you guys here really think you can protect FLs by only sharing with seniors and be their Knight in shining armour ... Talk abt delusions of grandeur ....

Not trying to be rude ... but it is the fact ... dont think you are safe just bcos you share only with seniors ....

Cheers Bradders

snuggles68
26-01-2010, 02:17 PM
one gutless bro Zap me and never dare to put his Nick in the comments and say “For your ignorance”

tsk ... tsk ... tsk ...

Talk abt ignorance ....

OK .... Security 101 ...

If the cops really want to track all the FL ... contact ... crack down with the strong arm of the Law ...

you think they can not .... U look so down on our Bradders in Homeland Security ah ...

U think our CID/MHA/Task force so ignorant?? You must be kidding man...

Do you think they will waste the time just to PM little old me ... newbie ... to get contact and go one by one ...

ever heard abt web gateway tracking ... sniffing ... GPS Tracking ....

Do you really think you can protect FL just bcos you only share with seniors and be their Knight in shining armour ...

Talk abt delusions of grandeur....

Tks Bro megatronzombie and Night70 for uping my Pts,

My inbox is back to 256.

luffy21
26-01-2010, 05:20 PM
thx ts for contact....real helpful and fast reply....

Xgenre
26-01-2010, 06:04 PM
Talk abt ignorance ....

OK .... Security 101 ...

you think they can not ....

U think our CID/MHA/Task force so ignorant??
You must be kidding man...

ever heard abt web gateway tracking ... sniffing ... GPS Tracking ...

I like this post. Because it starts with 'TALK ABOUT IGNORANCE'. How ironical.:rolleyes:

1. The police is around and they do get contacts here. Prostitution isn't illegal but solicitation is. Which makes you guilty because you are asking people who wants to fuck this girl for money to come contact you.

2. You think we are scared this girl gets caught by the police? If she is, at least we know what's the worst thing that can happen to her. Ever heard of perverts who take off condoms halfway during sex (without letting the girl know?), guys who steal her money after sex when she's showering, guys who bring a pen-camera to record the sex acts, guys who are rough and don't believe in foreplay?

I like the fact you started with 'TALK ABOUT IGNORANCE'. Seniors who are such bastards would have been exposed. Perverts who have been exposed will just start a new nick and look for stupid newbies like you. I really like how you continue to post your views. Because if you stop posting, people can't continue to zap you.

sadsky18
26-01-2010, 08:28 PM
thanks TS for giving me the contact .

First of all , i must say im sorry to Vin .

I sms her just now at 8pm to check if she is free but due to my work , i had to delay to 11pm .

When i double confirm with her the price , ( i say 70 ) , she say no its $100 .

I told her i thought is $70 then she say okie $70 .

I told her she can just change the price like that , are she for real ?

She reply not happy then dont take me .

Im sorry for the misunderstanding for the 1st part of me ( price ) but why will she flare at me ?

If she is this kind of attiude , i doubt she can service properly lor .

Im sorry TS .

but im giving her a pass .

tanboonlay
27-01-2010, 03:38 AM
can i have her contact?

snuggles68
27-01-2010, 10:23 AM
Ok bros.. I will talk to Vin to confirm the pricing.

Last Time we spoke the Price for BJ is $80 and the price for FJ is $120.

I think she is new and not sure what to do ... so I will clarify with her.

latest contact given to
banghead
govinjason
horny
hhcccc
luffy21
kaisumonkey

Happy Wednesday

Skinstad
27-01-2010, 11:32 AM
Bro keen for meet up with her. Never tried an indian pussy before.
Thanks

screamer
27-01-2010, 11:36 AM
hi bro, i am interested, hope you can contact me

snuggles68
27-01-2010, 11:59 AM
Alamak ,
Xgenre, called me a Pimp man ...

He strongly say :
“Which makes you guilty because you are asking people who wants to fuck this girl for money to come contact you.”

Wow scare me like hell already man !!!! shaking in my underwear and peeing in my pants !!! LOL

I found Quote from Papers :
Prostitution isn't illegal but solicitation is. If a Girl ask you to have sex with her for money ... she is committing a crime...
Be it on the streets or anywhere else outside of designated areas.
“Being a pimp and earning immoral earnings is illegal. (am I earning Immoral earnings ? )
Managing a place of assignation (brothel, boudoir) is illegal. Being a John is legal.”

Ok since ppl say I am a Pimp ...
so I better not pass Vins contact anymore...
Anyone interested in Vins contact can PM me their contact and I will pass it on ...

I wont pass Vin’s contact ... Blame Xgenre ...

Pls feel free to Zap Xgenre till no tomorrow for doing this ....

LOL .....

snuggles68
27-01-2010, 12:50 PM
Hi Bros ...

I feel so privileged !!! I am getting noticed by so many ppl man ...

I start this Thread on 21-01-2010, 04:55 PM and already now got 5,380 visitors.

Some ppl Zap me and say Hi Bro OKT .... they actually think I am good enough to be in their league ?? They think I am an OKT... wow...
And not only 1 or 2 but several. They must think I am trying to take away their business ...

It is my 1st time here and ppl feel threatened ???

Wow... must change Job already ... I think I missed my calling ....

Some others even bother to write extensively ....

I am such a newbie and yet I am getting so much attension ...

I also like to thank all the bros for their encouraging comments...

Some bros who support me also kanna zap for nothing ... wow ... for that sorry bros ... next time wont tell who help me up my pts ...

Just to clear things up I am not an OKT... LOL ....

Hope all Bros have a Good Day.

peanut123
27-01-2010, 09:36 PM
Wah, negotiation breakdown oso must be so apologetic ah ? Aiya, its a simple thing. If want, go and bang her. If dun want, just say thanks and walk away. She's there to bang you for money. What's this nonsense about why she flare up or no flare up ? She's a WL, not your gf.

thanks TS for giving me the contact .

First of all , i must say im sorry to Vin .

I sms her just now at 8pm to check if she is free but due to my work , i had to delay to 11pm .

When i double confirm with her the price , ( i say 70 ) , she say no its $100 .

...deleted for brevity

peanut123
27-01-2010, 09:51 PM
Hi bro snuggles

You are wrong on so many levels I don't even know where to begin. Let me try to address ur pts one at a time.

1. Prostitution IS ILLEGAL unless she's a registered hooker in one of the approved red-light areas. Is Vin registered ? No. Therefore, she's illegal, and in the eyes of the law, she is committing a crime. You are guilty of abetting her crime, which also makes you guilty in the eyes of the law.

2. Giving her info to newbies is stupid. Sure, AV may still get her even if you are very careful, but there's a difference between getting caught even if you are careful, and getting caught because you were indiscriminate in giving out contacts. A person can still get robbed even if he's careful, but if he's careless, the chances are much higher. Get it ?

3. XGenre makes a point that seniors are a "safer" bet since they have been trying FLs for a long time without incident, and are generally safer bets. Newbies, even if genuinely interested, are unproven, and can give problems to the FL.

4. Encouraging bros to zap XGenre is silly. For one thing, senior bros who have the power to zap him won't zap him because he is making sense. You are the one who's basically talking nonsense about something you don't know. In fact, this might even encourage other bros to zap you.

5. What's wrong with newbies starting with Petain and Geylang ? How is FL any different ? More high class ? Nothing wrong with starting with the legal places, writing FRs and earning pts that way.

6. Your rep points are going more and more into the red. Ever stop to consider what you are doing wrong ?

Wow ... I made so many new frens already ...
This is so much better than Facebook... hahahaha

snuggles68
28-01-2010, 02:23 PM
Hi There Bros,

I look back at my CP and saw I have much more supporters than against

22 Supporters (many Noob and some Senions), and against 10 (all Seniors)

Some of it is zapped by clone as the comments are exactly the same.

3 Kanna zap by OKT for sure, cos what they write is very okt like.

If you minus 3 OKT which leaves only 7 legitimate bros Zaps and 2 of which are Clones.

So only 6 Legitimate bros really against and 22 bros are for my post.

Even though my pts may seem negative my supporter friends list is growing.

Anyway 5 Bros can now contact VIN:
Hittom
Bigck
Evolutioner
Freedom1984
Dokboy

Please be advised Vins Service is not Great.
Some bros told me very dead fish.

I dont know how come her attitude like that.
When I took her I had a great time cos I guess she comfortable.
Even ask me to program in my HP her number.
She was very firendly and GFE.
May be too many bookings she tired and jus want to get her money ??

I am not OKT so I have no control over her.

Dont expect much.
She is only there to satisfy any fetish of doing a Slim North Indian gal.

Weekend is coming soon. Cheers.

Xgenre
28-01-2010, 10:05 PM
My husband and I recently met up with another couple whom we've been talking to for several months.

We have flirted back and forth, talked about hooking up, and exchanged "adult" pictures, even "chatted" over the webcam a few times...it was great, but we lived too far away and the logistics just never worked out, but we got to be great friends.

They are a very happily married couple, just as we are, both bi-curious. We finally were able to meet last month. They visited us at the condo we were staying in on vacation, we drank too much, and eventually wound up nude in the hottub together. After we got out, the king size bed was the closest place to collapse, and we did...and things just flowed from there. It was an awesome experience, and one that I am very excited to repeat. They seem to be, too.

We talk several nights a week. I get along really well with the husband, and my husband gets along really well with the wife or the other couple. He (my husband) and she both aren't crazy about chatting online, and both work weird hours, so its typically the husband and myself who talk most often.

We have built up a very solid friendship, and there are definitely intimate, emotional feelings coming across, at least on my part, and I'm pretty sure from theirs as well. But its not just for him, its for them. I've heard about Polyamoury as an alternate lifestyle, but never truly understood how it works.

Do you think you can truly love, as in be in love, with more than one person, or with a couple, and with your husband?? I don't have any fantasies of breaking apart any relationship, I loved being with both of them, and I loved sharing this experience with my husband. There wasn't the least bit of jealousy from any of us, which I kinda of thought there would be, but it was awesome that there wasn't.

I guess I just wanted to talk to someone who has been through this, and see if what I'm feeling is typical or normal,

Check this out from this thread. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/166920-any-advise.html#post4520238. TS, are you a guy or girl or a student without enough homework to do? You are weird leh. If you are a girl, why meet Vin at Lavendar81? :confused:

peanut123
28-01-2010, 10:08 PM
OK bro, its your rep points and your wish to do as you please. I only give advice based on how the system works. I have no vested interest in this, but I do hate to see people kenna zapped or bullied for nothing.

In the end, its not how many people support you (this is not an election), but how many points you have left, since it was the points that you were after in the first place. So you have to evaluate if your main objective is fulfilled by your strategy, or has your objective changed.

Good luck.

Hi There Bros,

I look back at my CP and saw I have much more supporters than against

22 Supporters (many Noob and some Senions), and against 10 (all Seniors)

snuggles68
28-01-2010, 11:25 PM
Hi Bros,

Haiz ... ppl jumping to conclusion lah ...

Some say I OKT others say now I girl ...

I had PM this newbie cutebear last nite just to invite her and chat her up ... since she new ...

Today I got a PM from her telling me she get alot of PM from bros asking her to be FB ....

and in their PM they kachow her ... ask her for contact and to meet her. She is married and confused lah ... and guys still trying to jump on her.

She said that bro "Block" suggest she move to "Matters of the Heart" instead of "Orgies/Swinging"

She ask me how to do ... I tried to guide her but she still don know how to do...

So I fed up and open a thread for her and I already told her I did it for her and to continue from there ....

I inform her to go and post in the thread already to explain ....

Cheers Bros.

yangguo
29-01-2010, 07:05 AM
Hi Bros,

Haiz ... ppl jumping to conclusion lah ...

I had PM this newbie cutebear last nite just to invite her and chat her up ... since she new ...

Today I got a PM from her telling me she get alot of PM from bros asking her to be FB ....

and in their PM they kachow her ... ask her for contact and to meet her. She is married and confused lah ... and guys still trying to jump on her.

She said that bro "Block" suggest she move to "Matters of the Heart" instead of "Orgies/Swinging"

She ask me how to do ... I tried to guide her but she still don know how to do...

So I fed up and open a thread for her and I already told her I did it for her and to continue from there ....

I inform her to go and post in the thread already to explain ....

Dear Bro peanut123 and Xgenre,

This TS is full of SHIT... just ignore him :mad:

Frankmen
29-01-2010, 08:31 AM
Hey, I am also new here.
The headline makes me interested in a nice girl but the discussion here seems to miss the topic.
So what had happen to the girl?
From what I saw in her initial description:
the girl talks you def while no other part of her body is moving while f@@ked.
She up the price, for no reason.
Any more news around the girl?

sniper116
29-01-2010, 11:49 AM
wow brother good recommendation , north indian gal; bollywood! i do hav a north indian gal colleague, she is young, sexy and pretty, think of making love with her for long times but too bad she already married; i think she can't wait to be fuck that y married so young. Brother can pass me Vin cotact, may be she can be my dream gal substitution, thank brother

block11
29-01-2010, 11:52 AM
this is an example of how simple things can be made complicated :D

snuggles68
29-01-2010, 09:08 PM
Hi Bros,

Sorry for not replying to all the PM earlier. Was busy today.

Contacts Given to :
neur033
tanboonlay
samsonsan

The rest of you who PM me pls reply to my PM.

Have a Great Weekend Bros !!

S.B.Y
29-01-2010, 11:59 PM

I inform her to go and post in the thread already to explain Cheers Bros.

Mas snuggles68

Nice to know you're helping out a Sis here but on the other thread http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/166920-any-advise.html the timimg of that thread was too close hence many Mas doubting it

So outright to say we can't be blame for it

Also if it was for Sis cutebear you should state it as well instead of many Mas finding out hence you're dropping points to the Minus side

Note:if you're copying and posting someone else's post DO state it because originality is well receive .

snuggles68
30-01-2010, 08:40 PM
Dear Bros !!!!
SHIT !!!!! Bros BEWARE !!!!
WARNING !!! WARNING !!! WARNING !!!

One Bro WonderKidd08 kanna cheat by VIN!!!!

Bro wonderkidd08 PM me and said
“SHE IS A BLOODY CHEAT AND RUNS A CON HOUSE WITH FEW OF HER FRIENDS AND AGENTS.
Arranged for a housecall with her today afternoon. She came in and had couple of her friends/agents waiting downstairs at my appartment.
First thing she blabbers when she enters "Can please pay up ?" . A little surprised by I do pay up. I ask how much for 2 shots, she said "talk to my agent, she is sitting downstairs".
Agent quotes 200, myself reluctant to pay but still do (my biggest mistake)thinking thats the protocol she follows. But then what happened next was total disaster.
The agent calls up on her hp and speaks to me
Agent: "Finish within an hour your two shots else i will come up to pick Vin".
Me: A little irritated, "Ok one hour from now I send her back".
Agent: "No, we are around since 20 mins, so 20 mins are already gone. And her price tag of 120 is for 'short duration 30 mins'. (Me: WTF ??)
Me: "Whatt ? 20 mins gone (Vin came in my aptt for not more than 5 mins till then)?? So are you asking me to finish two shots in 40 mins ??" (I already started feeling real stupid to pay up first, and more so for 2 shots..but I am a two shots man...dumb me !!) “

I did not know she like this man !!!!
$200 !!!!! KNN !!!!! CB !!!!

I am gonna SMS all bros I gave the number to and warn them also !!!

Really sorry Bros !!!!

muster88
31-01-2010, 12:39 AM
Bro..would really appreciate the contact..Thanks man:):):)

luffy21
01-02-2010, 08:30 AM
well...i already went for her BJ but nth happened.......
but wouldnt RTF cuz of warning by thread started....lucky used a diff number to contact vin so she wouldnt suddenly hunt me for money

Look:6/10
Body: 6/10
Boobs:acceptable
Frenching: Didnt try (not even kissing or hug)
BJ: 5.5/10
Painting: Nope
RTF: NOPE
Damage: $80

onli had a bbbj,but service was ok onli

snuggles68
01-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi Bros,

I don think Vin will dare to hunt you for money. If she sms just ignor her.

At least she never try to hastle me even though she has my contact.

But I dont like the fact that she treat our bros here like idiots.

Hope bros Have a Good Week.

Cheers Bros

seanz69
03-02-2010, 08:45 PM
can i have her contacts bro, tanks

applelemon
04-02-2010, 11:08 AM
May i have ur contact?

Night70
11-02-2010, 02:29 AM
Thank bro snuggles68 for the ctc
Sms her but timing was not right maybe will try again in the next few days but her reply quite rude .. who cares as long as she can sucks...LOL

tomjoe
11-02-2010, 02:43 AM
bro.mind to pm me?.
Indian Gal never try b4..

peanut123
11-02-2010, 03:20 AM
Thank bro snuggles68 for the ctc
Sms her but timing was not right maybe will try again in the next few days but her reply quite rude .. who cares as long as she can sucks...LOL

Wah, snuggles already said that this girl is a scammer and you still wanna try her ? Brave siah.

Uffelt
19-02-2010, 11:44 AM
hey can u send me her contact

cheers

manz35
12-03-2010, 04:41 PM
hi bro can i have her contact plzzzz 84229728

michlin
13-04-2010, 12:52 PM
hi bro can I have her contact I like indian girl bro pls thanks

michlin
15-04-2010, 04:19 PM
can i have her contact 83756142

michlin
15-04-2010, 11:04 PM
bro can i have a contact pls. my hp 83756142

ace06star
15-04-2010, 11:15 PM
hey ur inbox is full can pm mi her contact...

michlin
15-04-2010, 11:39 PM
bro can have the indian girl pls sms me 83756142

bollywood
16-04-2010, 05:04 PM
bro contact pls:)

dumpweed
17-04-2010, 12:51 AM
dude... very very very interested in her.....
could PM me her contact?
thanks....

My20001
19-04-2010, 10:54 AM
Bro Snuggles,

Can have her ctc?

Thanks

jameslovers
30-04-2010, 12:03 AM
pls send me her contact thanks

sham0311
30-04-2010, 07:01 PM
Hi Bro,

Can can hv ctc

Thanks
Sham

cockenadan
30-04-2010, 10:46 PM
how to ctc you bro

Amol
01-05-2010, 12:25 AM
Hi bro,

I will up you. could you share the contact if it is real..
thanks .. will try :)

sidharthmishra4
02-05-2010, 04:01 AM
hi bro...please send me the contact no...
i'll up your points
thanks in advance :)

hemi
03-05-2010, 03:29 AM
hi there:

can pm me her ctc?
thanks! :)

gvdev_007
03-05-2010, 10:30 AM
Hi Dude

Dev here

I am not fooling around and i am very serious about this.

My contact number is 90232733

Amol
04-05-2010, 07:31 PM
i pmed n up
comment:i love tis post

Bro, I wonder how to up with no power :rolleyes:

bonker123
05-05-2010, 08:35 AM
bro cn pm me her no?

SIVASAMBO
24-05-2010, 01:56 AM
bro interested pls pm me her contacts thks

male age 29 mauritious indian thks

SIVASAMBO
24-05-2010, 02:31 AM
bro interested pls pm me thks

daddybig
26-05-2010, 09:47 PM
Hi bro can I hv vin no thanks

dynm8
26-06-2010, 06:50 PM
im wondering how to up the points also.

astrobbb
05-07-2010, 12:35 PM
bro...can give ctc pls.. tnks alot..

urgg
15-07-2010, 01:28 AM
To All Bros,

Stop asking for number liao when Bro Snuggles already warn u guys abt VIn..

I think this thread oso not active liao.

daddybig
18-07-2010, 09:47 PM
Hi bro can pm mi her contact

KLBADBOY
20-07-2010, 02:22 AM
Hi Bro.. please PM me her contact number.

bernet
10-08-2010, 12:43 PM

So 1st come 1st server.
Bro, any contact for this north indian gal? thanks.

rookie09
14-08-2010, 08:03 PM
Hello Bro Vin,
Nick Name: Rookie

Race:Indian
Pass on her no

SHUMI
15-08-2010, 04:27 PM
Hi, can you share her contact number?
North Indian sounds spectacular...

limsky13
15-08-2010, 05:05 PM
Hi bro... Can I have the north Indian gal's num... Tks

SingaporeStyle
26-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Bro please share the contact number. Am a north Indian guy and desperate to have someone from there. Thank you.

ricky08
28-08-2010, 02:11 PM

bro ,ur inbox full ... can pm me her ctc pls......

tks...

vanquisher04
06-09-2010, 12:56 PM
Bro can share her contact

gijoe3372
06-09-2010, 10:23 PM
bro kindly pm me the contact pls thank

dreambenz
07-09-2010, 03:39 AM
nv try indian since she is fair ..maybe can try...will try fr if this is a positive experience ..pm contact pls ..

gijoe3372
08-09-2010, 06:23 PM
bro i am interested can u pm me her contact detail thank:)

gijoe3372
08-09-2010, 10:00 PM
bro care pm me her contact detail i am interested:) thank plssssssss

raul.adrienne
09-09-2010, 12:30 AM
Hi Bro, can pm Vin's ctc, thanks

mochaman
14-09-2010, 11:52 AM
Bro can you please pass ctc for vin...your inbox is full?

McSpicyLovin
15-09-2010, 11:37 PM
bro im interested...pls share cntc...tanx man!!

samurai07
17-09-2010, 11:04 PM
bro can hav her number?

joeplaya
21-09-2010, 01:06 PM
hi bro...
may have her no...
thanx bro

SIVASAMBO
23-09-2010, 09:54 AM
Bro interested pls pm me her contacts east Indian age 32medium built thks

yagami00
24-09-2010, 02:46 AM
hi bro,

know i do not have enough points... but would just like to try my luck if i can have the ctc? thanks

brobigcock
24-09-2010, 11:59 AM
seems dead since everybody has been asking for contacts and no FRs... sigh...

Nightpanther
25-09-2010, 02:01 AM
Hi bro, can kindly pm me the contact pls ? thanks.

supersam
26-09-2010, 01:41 AM
Hi Bro,
Can PM me her contacts.
Thanks.

sealionintown
26-09-2010, 03:37 AM
bro,can l hv her ctc?
thx

anvesh
26-09-2010, 09:41 AM
Bro..please share her contact no

thanks in advance

limsky13
26-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Hi bro, can I Have vin's contacts... Tks

ricky08
26-09-2010, 11:47 AM
bro , can anyone tell my how yo up ppl or my pts And the pts for wat ????

samurai07
01-10-2010, 10:09 PM
bro can hav her contact?

mogan301082
06-10-2010, 12:46 AM
uppzzzzz....

elmachogracho
11-10-2010, 12:50 AM
bro ur pm is full, but would really like her contact. am new here so give a new bro a chance thanks

Sxyboy
16-11-2010, 02:26 AM
pls give me contact details bro.

patrick_ray
27-11-2010, 03:09 AM
Hi bro,

how are you?Can i have her contact num?Thanks..

mrwaiting
29-11-2010, 09:11 PM
Hi Bro , Ping me her number to 94464017.

patrick_ray
10-12-2010, 12:59 AM
hi bro,

how are you?can i have her num pls?thanks

casanova21
12-12-2010, 11:42 AM
Bro can i have her num??

limsky13
12-12-2010, 12:05 PM
Hi bro... Ur pm is full.... Can I have vins contact tks

terenceong
12-12-2010, 01:50 PM
bro can give me her number

ragu2508
18-12-2010, 01:29 PM
please give me the details pm me
looking forward to meeting you

casanova21
18-12-2010, 03:27 PM
Can i have her num bro??

testarossa
18-12-2010, 04:45 PM
can i have the ctc please ?

i'm not a collector, won't be wasting anybody's time =)

limsky13
18-12-2010, 05:04 PM
Hi bro ... I tried to pm u but ur inbox full... I've already up ur points... Pls share vins contact .... Tks

snuggles68
20-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Dear Bros

I don't know how come this Thread still alive after so long.

I stopped giving Vin's contact cos I heard she cheat some samsters.

She has now changed her contact and I no longer have her new number.

Sorry Bros.

posh
22-12-2010, 08:11 PM
bro,
care to share contact?

casanova21
15-01-2011, 07:42 PM
Bro can send me her num??

ROCKMSK123
23-01-2011, 03:54 PM
pls pass me her hp number

jay73
27-01-2011, 01:31 AM
bro msg her no at 81463147 nick jay73

kilar
27-01-2011, 10:33 PM
Bro contact pls?

guragas
29-01-2011, 05:23 PM
Bro,,can sms me 91449495..i want to book her

mrwaiting
30-01-2011, 04:58 PM
Hi Bro give me her ctc details , sms me 94464017

luvcool
30-01-2011, 05:02 PM
Hi Bro,

Can pm me her numbers?

jay73
30-01-2011, 05:12 PM
bro msg her no 91647525

tongalvin
31-01-2011, 07:34 AM
bro can pass her contact .......... thanks

ramse
31-01-2011, 04:52 PM
Any chance can get a contact no ?

makkal
11-02-2011, 06:41 AM
Bro can I have vin's contact number pls

vios541
11-02-2011, 10:48 AM
hi bro, can i have vin's contact no.

sademill
11-02-2011, 10:52 AM
dear friend, can you please give her contact number? I'm from Australia coming for a short visit. Please. you can send a personal mail. [email protected]

SocialS
13-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Bro cant pm you...

Pls pass the details...

Much appreciated...

15-02-2011, 11:04 AM
may i have a contact

jay73
15-02-2011, 02:52 PM
bro can pm vin cont thks

SexSage
18-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Hi ALL Bros,

Pls read thread properly.....

:mad:

Dear Bros

Sorry Bros.

Berg1979
30-03-2011, 05:27 PM

So 1st come 1st server.
bro care to share this north indians contact. very dry oreadi

mrwaiting
31-03-2011, 03:30 AM
Hi Bro give me her ctc to 94464017.

kenlui
31-03-2011, 10:43 PM
Hi Bro, can pm Vin's contact. Thx
Ken

spawnoflight
02-04-2011, 11:34 PM
Hi bro care to share ctc?

Thanks

silvers
03-04-2011, 04:26 PM
....... Yawn......

highjack
04-04-2011, 11:11 AM
hi bro gimme her ctc

JONSONLIM38
04-04-2011, 03:53 PM
hi bro can hav her contact? thx

hotrod199
01-05-2011, 12:48 PM
bro can i hv Vin's contact no?? thnx in adv

singlefreak
12-05-2011, 09:29 AM
pls pm me contacts bro thks

puxi_man
12-05-2011, 09:57 AM
Folks who just joined the forum, I believe what they did was:-

1. Read the first post, with all the hot description, price and some with pictures..

2. Immediately click "Post Reply" and request for contact.

I think what they should do is to control their urge first, if really interested in getting the contact of the girl (or guy), read through the post to see if any FRs or comments from other folks, also to find out if there's any update to the thread before hitting the 'reply button'.

This would really save you some time, and not making an old thread or a 'no longer available offer' to be updated and brought up to the top of a section.. :)

my 2cents worth.. cheers yah~ :)

Sevenkey
12-05-2011, 08:49 PM
Folks who just joined the forum, I believe what they did was:-

1. Read the first post, with all the hot description, price and some with pictures..

2. Immediately click "Post Reply" and request for contact.

I think what they should do is to control their urge first, if really interested in getting the contact of the girl (or guy), read through the post to see if any FRs or comments from other folks, also to find out if there's any update to the thread before hitting the 'reply button'.

This would really save you some time, and not making an old thread or a 'no longer available offer' to be updated and brought up to the top of a section.. :)

my 2cents worth.. cheers yah~ :)

well said bro......hope this thread rest in peace once again.....:eek:

Loverboi89
20-05-2011, 02:21 PM
hi bro can u pls pm me the north indian gal contact very interested..im 22 local chinese indian mix..and im new here....thanks bro..inbox full bro

Simplyguy8
05-06-2011, 02:04 AM
From TS @ page 15.

"Dear Bros

Sorry Bros. "

AsianValues
26-06-2011, 07:28 AM
it;s ok bro. thanks for letting us know.

GavinYo
26-06-2011, 09:51 AM
TS, it is possible to change/edit your 1st post?

At least there will not be ppl trying to flood ur PM box asking for ctc.

Babykaka
19-08-2011, 01:52 PM
Bro, can pm the nos? thanks.

SIVASAMBO
19-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Bro waiting for her contacts for very long leh pls pass me her number at 82256194

kingF
11-11-2011, 07:00 PM
Hi All sorry for the late reply ...

My PM inbox full .... sorry for bros who tried to PM me ...
some other inconsiderate bros fill up my inbox asking for contact without following instructions ...

so far only bro fenk will be given contact cos he follow instruction and is fair to all ...

Ok for those of you who have not get contact .. bros I am really sorry ... my PM box is full !!!

I spoke to Vin this morning and she told me she also want to keep track of who I give the contact to ...

so I will also SMS her your contact so she know it is one of the bradders I pass the contact to ...

she is not here to cos anyone any problems, she just need the money... and also must be cautious of the authorities.

Just to clarify ... Vin is not a fat dark maid trying to pass as a babe ... she is a local and bros pls treat her well. She has a sad past ...

Poor Bro kool888 up my pts but could not send me PM cos other bros take up my inbox space ... Bro Kool888 Pls reply to my PM ....

To prove to you that I am a serious bro and not playing around and wasting ppl time ...

here is my report on who PM me and take up space, who waste my time and minus my points and who just need to give me some more information and I will give you this gem contact ...

Iijeetpoon give negative comments and minus my pts for nothing ... if you don’t like just shut up ... other bro here are more matured than you ... so childish

gemini3333 PM without any up pts and take up my inbox, follow instructions pls ... must be fair to other bradders who follow instructions ...

ronnesh PM without any up pts and take up my inbox, follow instructions pls ... must be fair to other bradders who follow instructions ... and waiting to PM me..

joejoe6999 Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

fenk followed instructions and will be given Contact !!! Congrats you are the 1st one I share this cotact with !!!

ws111222 followed instructions and uped my points ... bro pls include your contact number for me to pass to Vin.

achayansestate Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

Royalhunt Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

fboonchye Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

phucker80 Pm but I don’t know if you up my Pts ... please tell me what comments you put in and I will give you the Contact, don’t forget to give your contact ...

Hope bros have a good Weekend..
hey,
can you PM me the contact of this girl.
please...

Alan1987
25-12-2011, 10:39 PM
their nick and PM me

hlaung
25-12-2011, 11:31 PM
Bro..would really appreciate the contact..Thanks man..

MoMoNiDeNehNeh
26-12-2011, 04:01 PM
bro care to share the ctc ? thanks a million

ashu_sharmaa
09-01-2012, 01:04 AM
Bro send her CTC

rekcuf88
14-01-2012, 06:33 PM
Hi bro, care to share her ctc pls, tks tks...cheerS :)

throatcut
22-01-2012, 12:07 PM
bro her contact pls

Garysim
25-01-2012, 02:26 AM
Brp PM contact thanks

david11
25-01-2012, 05:40 AM
Bro, can PM me her contacts? Thanks :):D

Nakata
02-02-2012, 09:15 AM
Bro,can i have vin contact number?wanna book her,tks

jonnyj86
02-02-2012, 01:40 PM
bro, im interested to try her. pm me her cntct pls.

localboy22
09-02-2012, 11:22 AM
bro, im interested. PM me her hp num. Tks in advance

zaboenga
10-02-2012, 02:47 PM
bro, plz PM me her contact

metaphor
07-04-2012, 02:03 PM
hi bro, kindly pm me her ctc thanks you.

RobotChicken
01-08-2012, 06:27 PM
hey bro.. interested as well... could you pm me contact plz?

erosgod
05-08-2012, 12:14 AM
Hi vin how about sunday evening ...

dtsh2630
05-08-2012, 03:11 PM
Hey Guys, are u all blind??? She stopped or disappeared for more than a year already!!!! Pls read earlier post!!!! Blind bats!!! :( gonna zap those that ask for contacts now!!! Stop wasting bandwidth!!!

Bowthruster
07-08-2012, 01:46 PM
Bro ctc details

So 1st come 1st server.

wastewater
07-08-2012, 09:48 PM
hi bro, interest, can PM me her contact, thank you..