PDA

View Full Version : any

cutebear
27-01-2010, 03:03 PM
My husband and I recently met up with another couple whom we've been talking to for several months.

We have flirted back and forth, talked about hooking up, and exchanged "adult" pictures, even "chatted" over the webcam a few times...it was great, but we lived too far away and the logistics just never worked out, but we got to be great friends.

They are a very happily married couple, just as we are, both bi-curious. We finally were able to meet last month. They visited us at the condo we were staying in on vacation, we drank too much, and eventually wound up nude in the hottub together. After we got out, the king size bed was the closest place to collapse, and we did...and things just flowed from there. It was an awesome experience, and one that I am very excited to repeat. They seem to be, too.

We talk several nights a week. I get along really well with the husband, and my husband gets along really well with the wife or the other couple. He (my husband) and she both aren't crazy about chatting online, and both work weird hours, so its typically the husband and myself who talk most often.

We have built up a very solid friendship, and there are definitely intimate, emotional feelings coming across, at least on my part, and I'm pretty sure from theirs as well. But its not just for him, its for them. I've heard about Polyamoury as an alternate lifestyle, but never truly understood how it works.

Do you think you can truly love, as in be in love, with more than one person, or with a couple, and with your husband?? I don't have any fantasies of breaking apart any relationship, I loved being with both of them, and I loved sharing this experience with my husband. There wasn't the least bit of jealousy from any of us, which I kinda of thought there would be, but it was awesome that there wasn't.

I guess I just wanted to talk to someone who has been through this, and see if what I'm feeling is typical or normal,

ralfhero
04-02-2010, 01:58 PM
Up u for sharing your experience, would be nice if everything is documented with a V-Cam haha :) anyway thanks for sharing.

eating
04-02-2010, 08:34 PM
I think your hubby just love your hole, not you; and you just love his dick - not him. as long as hole and dick are provided, why need jealousy from any of you ? :p

hanzzimmerman
04-02-2010, 10:07 PM
:D nice....something you dont encounter often in SBF

Gerald Tan
04-02-2010, 11:48 PM
Hi Cutebear lady..
Yeah, its good to let out your emotion, feeling, frustration, joy of sex with someone or groups of ppl like us, samsters here. My advice is do go with your feeling..not head at times. With such a good supporting husband of yours, this is the golden opportunity once a lifetime to enjoy mutual consent..love & lust..which will not hurt any party. If u need more shoulder to 'cry' on (song by Tommy Page), do PM me for listening ears.. all the best to you and hubby..enjoy while one can..I envy you and ur hubby...

ahBboy
05-02-2010, 12:49 AM
Up you for sharing this story...

IHeartFL
05-02-2010, 03:44 AM
Nice and refreshing post in sbf.:D

ColourBlindx2
05-02-2010, 10:01 AM
Was browsing around the forum.... And i chanced upon this thread in Matters of the Heart: http://www.sammyboyforum.com/matters-heart/166920-any-advise.html

Amazingly the first post in there, was exactly the same as the first post of this thread - but the person posting wasnt our CuteBear??.....

So TS, how was the Bali trip??

Colourblind f