PDA

View Full Version : vietnam wife

melvin244
27-01-2010, 09:41 PM
thinkin of gettin a vietnam gal as wife...
went to golden mile see the agent
nv went in ask
but if i not wrong it abt 10k
isit safe to get one???
will she run away when they r here???
heard it their family too poor so sell them away...

any bro knw information
pls advice mi thk

phantom010436
27-01-2010, 10:37 PM
Fly to vietnam and you get more ladies for you to choose.

philipsho
29-01-2010, 12:27 AM
bro.... go to katong shopping centre top floor... walk around you sure to see vietnam wife walking around ;).... there is a vietnam wife centre there... see see no need money... good luck

pricky77
29-01-2010, 01:48 AM
Bro! Nothing comes without a price. These girls wanna get out of proverty. Can you assure that after marriage no suprises will occur. I seriously doubt. S'pore is a city compared to theirs. Think about it.. Good luck

pussy_suckling
29-01-2010, 04:12 AM
Yeah, i think a bit risky also. better to stay cautious

AdGuy
31-01-2010, 12:19 PM
This is a gross misconception of Viet girls.

True, they come out of poverty. True, it is risky.

But there is good in bad.

If you are serious about getting a Viet wife, do it thru a good recommendation rather than an agent. IMHO

There are a lot of bros here with Viet BXs, get them to intro sisters or friends to you.

Again, no 100% that they are angels, but better than to engage an agent who just wants to marry off all the girls they have right?

Alternatively, take a trip to VN. You may be surprised at what you could find.

diesel
31-01-2010, 02:32 PM
Dear melvin244, don't get so hurry in finding a Viet wife.

If you still young, take time to find one.

I discourage young people appraoch dating agency to find wife.

Marriage is once in a life time. Think twice.

Chinapuss
31-01-2010, 03:28 PM
TS...before u find a vietnam wife, do ur homework first....for instance like learning the vietnamese language and culture...In any relationship, communication is de no.1 thing....no communication means no lasting relationship...thus making de other partner run away to find another....dont do things in a hurry, take it slow and steady :D

Sabai_Sabai
01-02-2010, 07:01 PM
There are many things you have to balance up before taking the plunge. Communication is very important I think, not just the simple daily phrases but deeper expression, and also she may need to go back every now and then, and you definitely need to bring her to some gathering once a month or more with some vietnamese for interaction before she goes mad.

Everyone knows the fact that singapore girls are more demanding, if you failed to find a singaporean, give your second choice to our neighbour, Malaysia, as there is no language barrier. Believe me, communications is very important.

As for Viet Bride, I do know some of the agencies have their girls working in Joo Chiat at night. So shop around, but some agencies can show medical cert that their girls are virgin, well, I ever talked to one agency about the surgical hymen, but he said no need to worry as it is certified by Singapore doctors. So when in doubt, take a pic of your potential wife's open pussy and post it here, and all our members will be happy to help you to brainstorm on her real virginity.:D

cuntcum
01-02-2010, 07:31 PM
bro.... go to katong shopping centre top floor... walk around you sure to see vietnam wife walking around ;).... there is a vietnam wife centre there... see see no need money... good luck

Bro, thanks for sharing, so all them are viet wife married to SG guy? Will pay there a visit soon :D:D