PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo's Hse along L4H(whatever)

walao
05-03-2004, 10:41 PM
Well it seems to me that most of the brudders out there seem to give L4 a miss. Usually the more hidden a hse is located, more gems to be explored. Tried G2 and G23 (i guess), among the two mentioned, G23, the prettiest, fairest, machiam a Chinese Highlander, sibei Pek Pek and service wise also Tark Kong. G2 is more of a greenhorn, just started working so cannot blame. She 's got the look of a typical Thai soap opera actress face. and a model height, i give her a 1.72m tall.

G23 :

Looks : 7.9/10 (fucking cheebye fair...and quite rosy... i am into skin), long pantene enhanced aroma, silky soft hair flattering infront of the fan, at that instant, could easily be selected as a shampoo advert gal)

shower : 5.5/10 (extra 1.5 marks given for the unboring shower...full of ;jiao wei (cock and bull story)' to talk about) SOP, love to talk....cheebye mouth like chicken backside...and talked quite naughty too. "Aiyo.....why your lanchiao so hard now huh?......" gave me the blur blur look like as if doesnt know the anatomy of a man.

bj : 7.2/10, blow no conlom. Got ball sucking and licking of inner thighs (my most sensitive part). Could play with her cheebye too, just tickled her clitoris, her moan became louder.

fj: 8.0/10, one thing i liked about the fuck with her is her moaning. I feel like fucking a HKie in the middle of the air (fucking in a skyscraper, cos of HK urbanscape structure).Why HKie? Cos of her look....this is the only the cat$40 thai fuck that i dont feel like fucking a thai, like fucking a HK OL in an office. And the longest fuck i ever had. Not becos of her service, rather than my control kungfu tark kong today...did until she panting like a tired kitten....."darlin....i cannot liao...i cannot liao....why u so good....i cum liao, cum liao........*pant pant*"

finished off: 8.2/10 gf treatment, offered me a small bottle of mineral water and lied on my chest and using her finger circling my chest, and gave me an innocent look. "darlin.....you look like one Hk man ler", "who", " ler man eye ah...cannot looking one... in movie in 'M-ALER-T" (mrt she meant) and a hk gal one la....", "walao, who"......" i lunno he lame la...but look like darling lor....(a smile was presented after that).....hehehehe, well not the first one who commended me on that, even one of the WL at L18H16 said so too.....Tony Leung lor......niabei cheebye.....i look like him? i think he look like me.....cheebye....Gave me a sad look as we were walking down the flight of stairs with her lips pouting, machiam telling me in her heart (lon't go darling...)

p.s. G2 nothing much to talk about, give her sometime more...still a greenhorn, room for improvement.

RTF : free then return.

Walao

CumKing
06-03-2004, 07:37 PM
Originally posted by walao
l

RTF : free then return.

Walao

Hahaha..the usual nonimitable FR from you....

Guess L4 would be more crowded than usual today......

I'm not in Lor 4. I'm in Soi 4, Ratchada BKK...hehehehe....

Regards,

CK

walao
07-03-2004, 03:46 PM
Hehehehe thats what the forum is for.....soi 4....you must be enjoying big time there bro......cool....

Walao

caesar
08-03-2004, 08:19 PM
Sure u got no correct....Botak okt confirm no G 23???

old fav...G8 & G 10 oredi gone back......

walao
08-03-2004, 11:17 PM
Anyway she is in her nos 20s, the fairest among, prettiest among the number tag 20s, with long hair....yes friendly OKT botak aka Ronaldo, i may be wrong with the number, anyway if you're in doubt, ask the OKT. The lan chiao WL with her number tag in the 20s. But i remembered clearly, her number tag reads 20 something, if not 23....

Walao

zyxel01
09-03-2004, 03:23 PM
Well it seems to me that most of the brudders out there seem to give L4 a miss. Usually the more hidden a hse is located, more gems to be explored. Tried G2 and G23 (i guess), among the two mentioned, G23, the prettiest, fairest, machiam a Chinese Highlander, sibei Pek Pek and service wise also Tark Kong. G2 is more of a greenhorn, just started working so cannot blame. She 's got the look of a typical Thai soap opera actress face. and a model height, i give her a 1.72m tall.

Walao

Hahaha.... Welcome back bro. Always enjoyed reading your FRs since delphi time.

Cheers!
zyxel

walao
09-03-2004, 08:44 PM
hor sei hor sei...jiak par liao buay....oei, by ler way huh. what is your delphi nicklame huh?...Cheebye...always change change until limpei blur liao...hor gao gan lar....

Walao

hoodlum
10-03-2004, 09:17 AM
hor sei hor sei...jiak par liao buay....oei, by ler way huh. what is your delphi nicklame huh?...Cheebye...always change change until limpei blur liao...hor gao gan lar....

Walao

Auspicium Melioris Aevi? :D schoolmate??

Cheers
hoodlum

zyxel01
10-03-2004, 10:39 AM

Walao

Aiya, sorry....

My nick was the same in delphi time. I seldom post at that time, but read a lot of your FRs. When I started to post a few messages, big bro sam decided to close the forum liao. I think at that time you already fading off.

Cheers!
zyxel

walao
10-03-2004, 06:04 PM
"Auspicium Melioris Aevi? schoolmate??"

Cheers
hoodlum

Rendevous J C (RJC) 1992-3 during the Lee's dynasty.

Walao

walao
10-03-2004, 06:09 PM
"
Aiya, sorry....

My nick was the same in delphi time. I seldom post at that time, but read a lot of your FRs. When I started to post a few messages, big bro sam decided to close the forum liao. I think at that time you already fading off.

Cheers!
zyxel"

Didn't fade away.....just squatting by ler kopi tiam, lar kopi with the Almighty Chicken Emperor, Sam Ah Leong, sio malbolo manthon light.....kopi lar finis liao, limpei come back again....Hor Gao Gan Lar....ji siao siao.....

Walao

hoodlum
10-03-2004, 06:20 PM
"Auspicium Melioris Aevi? schoolmate??"

Cheers
hoodlum

Rendevous J C (RJC) 1992-3 during the Lee's dynasty.

Walao

Walao! So young... 1971-6 My time still no 'JC' yet. Secondary, Pre-U all sama sama nama.

hoodlum

CumKing
10-03-2004, 07:23 PM
Originally posted by caesar
Sure u got no correct....Botak okt confirm no G 23???

old fav...G8 & G 10 oredi gone back......

23? Ask for Beckham or Michael Jordan lah...hahaha...

Just go look2see2....walao's recommendation all quite joon one....

If u come BKK, must activate me..lots of MP gals to recommend to you..kekeke

Warm Regards,

CK

CumKing
10-03-2004, 07:30 PM
"
Aiya, sorry....

Cheers!
zyxel"

Didn't fade away.....just squatting by ler kopi tiam, lar kopi with the Almighty Chicken Emperor, Sam Ah Leong, sio malbolo manthon light.....kopi lar finis liao, limpei come back again....Hor Gao Gan Lar....ji siao siao.....

Walao

Ohhh...so u were that squatter in ler kopitiam nor....knn, always see u weird weird dare not talk to you..turn out u daman, the original hor gao gan lar WALAO! Kekeke....

Narbei once limpei ask for one stick of yr malbolo manthon lite kenna rejected by u somemore..cbkia you...that was me lah...

anyway, dat was before Ronaldo sported that CB pubic hair on his forehead...

Quit smoking,

CK

zyxel01
11-03-2004, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by CumKing
Ohhh...so u were that squatter in ler kopitiam nor....knn, always see u weird weird dare not talk to you..turn out u daman, the original hor gao gan lar WALAO! Kekeke....

Narbei once limpei ask for one stick of yr malbolo manthon lite kenna rejected by u somemore..cbkia you...that was me lah...

anyway, dat was before Ronaldo sported that CB pubic hair on his forehead...

Quit smoking,

CK

Wah... you quitted smoking just because walao did not give you that stick ha..??

Cheers!
zyxel

caesar
11-03-2004, 12:13 PM
Caesar vs Ronaldo vs Walao

Cannot trust recommendation unless it is from the lesser king....cumking.

KNN...Ronaldo said only one gal number over 20.....so took this one...knn....wore platform shoes mover 6 inches high....where got tall????.....skin also not even half as white or smooth as described......worse...got stale breath...want to kiss all the time.....got to duck & hold breath....

service not bad but not my type......

only cumking knows my type....pl get them ready in the City of Angels...coming soon.....I hope....

caesar

walao
11-03-2004, 03:48 PM
"Caesar vs Ronaldo vs Walao

Cannot trust recommendation unless it is from the lesser king....cumking.

KNN...Ronaldo said only one gal number over 20.....so took this one...knn....wore platform shoes mover 6 inches high....where got tall????.....skin also not even half as white or smooth as described......worse...got stale breath...want to kiss all the time.....got to duck & hold breath....

service not bad but not my type......

only cumking knows my type....pl get them ready in the City of Angels...coming soon.....I hope....

caesar

Last edited by caesar on 11-03-2004 at 02:15 PM"

Kukujiao la....the tall one is No.2 la kotek....herro bloler....chee ler girl carefully la, if ler lumber lot collect.....Chee ler most Pek Pek one and long long hair, is ler one liao lar......wapiang oeiiii....

Walao

walao
11-03-2004, 03:50 PM
"
Walao! So young... 1971-6 My time still no 'JC' yet. Secondary, Pre-U all sama sama nama.

hoodlum"

Ah Pek hor bor?....Kiak par liao buay?

Hor Gao Gan Lar.....
Walao

CumKing
12-03-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Wah... you quitted smoking just because walao did not give you that stick ha..??

Cheers!
zyxel

yeah lor dulan is like dat lor...

maybe quit commercial sex if kenna rejected by WL...but so far no such luck lei...kekeke...

Cheers!
CK