PDA

View Full Version : anyone wants 4some swing with another couple and/or orgy(couples) meet up?

Simpleshooter
05-02-2010, 04:44 PM
Hi everyone.

i had tried to plan a couple of orgy before but didnt went on as timing was an issue.

interestingly, one of dear frd is now single again and she is going to sell off her own place. so surprisingly we were on the topic of intimacy a couple of hrs back on msn. she wants to have loads of fun before she let go of the place and move back to her parents.
initially the plan is a 3some as the last time she did it was a couple of yrs back. she seems keen on more than one partner. so then the topic roll on to 4some which has more fun and LASTLY, an orgy session plan.
She is letting me taking full control of the planning.
So the terms that we had talk on are as follow:

1. only couples. (can be wife or gf or even fling but please dun pay and ask a pro along just so u can join in)

2. caps are a must. we both have yearly check ups and are clean but still, precaution is a must.
3. full pleasure of fun. we are not looking for soft swings. we want to really enjoy. but she does want to rest in between and just observe people making out and moaning away. so at times she will just watch.

4. the fun will be right from the living room to kitchen to bedroom and even bathroom. so it will be alright to do it all around the place. hahaha. so dun feel too shy.

5. open to all except indians. sorry about that to the indian samsters here.

6. there will still be selections, so please post ur weight and height for both guy and female. stats too. as in ur tool length and width plus the lady's figure. this is to gauge whether we are comfortable with it or not.

7. she has done 3some and a few swings before but it has been long and she may be a bit shy at first but i guarantee she is loads of fun.

8. we aint great lookers, im average looking, lean fit, tan skin, 6 inch long and 5.5inch in circumference thickness, about 173cm and 62kg. she is average looking, just a bit chubby but with big Ds that is lovely to play with, tan skin, her height is 15?cm(plus) and weight i have yet to confirm(hahaha. just a little chubby la).

9. i may request for pics depending on her as she doesnt want her friends to know about this orgy plan (not confirm yet but pics are needed, the most is a facial pic to confirm if she knows u or not thats all).

FIRST SESSION is a last min one which is tonight around 10 plus. can sleep over if u guys want. hoping to get at least one couple to join us later.
if not, most probably is tmr night. please pm me ur contact and stats on u and ur partner.

Simpleshooter
05-02-2010, 04:46 PM
location is somewhere near zouk area. hahaha.
isolated unit on the corner of the block with a great view as it is the tallest level. so moan all u want if u join us.

point to note, she is ok for anal but yet to try DP, so i hope to surprise her with it. hahaha