PDA

View Full Version : Batam View Resort

Mango
10-03-2004, 09:56 PM
I am planning to visit there next month, can any brudder enlight me whether this is the good hotel to stay? how is the disco inside the hotel?

thanks

Batam Man
10-03-2004, 11:00 PM
Originally posted by Mango
I am planning to visit there next month, can any brudder enlight me whether this is the good hotel to stay? how is the disco inside the hotel?

thanks

Batam View as a hotel can be considered as one of the better hotels in Batam.(full stop)

Disco there yes, but I wouldn't advise you to venture if you are looking for "actions".:cool:

meatlover
11-03-2004, 12:55 PM
There is Regina's selecton of girls but her reputation quite bad liao for providing girls that has bad attitude and lousy service ...

Batam Man
11-03-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by meatlover
There is Regina's selecton of girls but her reputation quite bad liao for providing girls that has bad attitude and lousy service ...

Really, I would very much like to check her out.........er sorry........I mean her girls. Heard her fees are a little on the high side, but if the girls are of high standard, then it's ok with the higher fees she is charging.
Hey don't get me wrong here, from time to time I have guests from Jkt visiting Btm, and they always complaint that girls here Btm = CMI. So if this Rigina really has got top girls, we might just be doing each other a big favor;)

Freestyler69
11-03-2004, 03:46 PM
Originally posted by Batam Man
Really, I would very much like to check her out.........er sorry........I mean her girls. Heard her fees are a little on the high side, but if the girls are of high standard, then it's ok with the higher fees she is charging.
Hey don't get me wrong here, from time to time I have guests from Jkt visiting Btm, and they always complaint that girls here Btm = CMI. So if this Rigina really has got top girls, we might just be doing each other a big favor;)
wei.. you BTM lao jiao liao still need the contact me?? thought it was discussed under batam folder months ago?? and some bro feedback her gals ugly but charge high standard price??
You want better quality i suggest TTNIC KTV you shld noe where liao !:D

DNAT
11-03-2004, 03:50 PM
but normally you sure screen/QC check 1 wat :o

Batam Man
11-03-2004, 04:11 PM
Originally posted by Freestyler69
wei.. you BTM lao jiao liao still need the contact me?? thought it was discussed under batam folder months ago?? and some bro feedback her gals ugly but charge high standard price??
You want better quality i suggest TTNIC KTV you shld noe where liao !:D

Me contact you? What do you mean bro??
But no harm to actually see for myself what she actually has.
Yes I agreed that recently Tnic brought in few VERY nice girls, but they have to be pre arranged coz they very ang pai, thanks anyway for the reminder bro;)

Batam Man
11-03-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
but normally you sure screen/QC check 1 wat :o

Thanks also for your kind reminder, in this case I'll go do my QC in Tnic and give you a full report:p

meatlover
11-03-2004, 04:33 PM

This Regina is stationed in Batam View ... And she "claims" that her girls are chinese which I doubt so ... Most prob is thosefrom Kalimantan mix until dunno who there fore fathers are ...

Batam Man
11-03-2004, 04:56 PM
I think we better stay on track, so bro Mango does the postings here answer your question?:cool:

DNAT
11-03-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by Mango

thanks
for more info on Batam View Resort (BVR), kindly PM to bro cheongseeker for more info. He will be able to help.

cheongseeker
11-03-2004, 06:46 PM
for more info on Batam View Resort (BVR), kindly PM to bro cheongseeker for more info. He will be able to help.

Wah lau, ur arrow very BIG.

cheongseeker
11-03-2004, 07:20 PM
For more info you can visit their main website

http://www.batamviewresort.com

As @batam man say abt d disco, if u r looking 4 action then dun hv 2 venture there.

sassina2
11-03-2004, 09:52 PM
Have not tried Regina cos everytime I call her line when I going there, no answer so I suppose its her loss so far as far as business from me is concerned.

Now, I finally tried the No 42 at Sedona who the OKT claims was Madurese gal. Does not look up to my normal standards but just for the sake of trying, I took her.

Finally sent her back at 10.30pm after she arrived at 7pm.

Why?

She was pleasant enough but I did not even F her cos she knows nothing about foreplay nor does she know anything about what a man needs to get excited.

So, until now, I still have no idea what it is that Indonesians rave about when they are talking about Madurese women!

SMS my new "target" from one of the pubs to meet me after her work at Steps where Topomore, the best band in Batam has come back to perform. Shits, sat through two sets and still no answer from her. Worst still, cannot connect to her phone somehow!

so, at 2am, as the last set started, I moved on to check out Planet Disco again since I have not been there for a long while and was still hungry for a "putt".

This is where the best "freelance action" there is in Nagoya as far as I know from experience.

To my surprise, the management has "lighted up" the disco so you can now actually see what the women look like inside! In the past, it used to be pitched black therein! For the first time, I would walk around and have a good look at all the women! Hope they keep it this way!

My conclusion is that the freelance available last night at Planet was about the better looking you get on the island there!

Ended up being "picked up" by a pair of freelancers who suggested a 3-some to me cos they did not want to be separated.

It was not a great "putt" but for the hell of having 2 women in my bed for a fun end to the night, it was alright at 150k each!

So, forget the Nognsa Batam View Disco and head down to Planet or Sphinx of Pacific if I were you!

Cheers,

S.

thaigers
11-03-2004, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by sassina2
Have not tried Regina cos everytime I call her line when I going there, no answer so I suppose its her loss so far as far as business from me is concerned.

Now, I finally tried the No 42 at Sedona who the OKT claims was Madurese gal. Does not look up to my normal standards but just for the sake of trying, I took her.

Why?

She was pleasant enough but I did not even F her cos she knows nothing about foreplay nor does she know anything about what a man needs to get excited.

So, until now, I still have no idea what it is that Indonesians rave about when they are talking about Madurese women!

SMS my new "target" from one of the pubs to meet me after her work at Steps where Topomore, the best band in Batam has come back to perform. Shits, sat through two sets and still no answer from her. Worst still, cannot connect to her phone somehow!

so, at 2am, as the last set started, I moved on to check out Planet Disco again since I have not been there for a long while and was still hungry for a "putt".

This is where the best "freelance action" there is in Nagoya as far as I know from experience.

To my surprise, the management has "lighted up" the disco so you can now actually see what the women look like inside! In the past, it used to be pitched black therein! For the first time, I would walk around and have a good look at all the women! Hope they keep it this way!

My conclusion is that the freelance available last night at Planet was about the better looking you get on the island there!

Ended up being "picked up" by a pair of freelancers who suggested a 3-some to me cos they did not want to be separated.

It was not a great "putt" but for the hell of having 2 women in my bed for a fun end to the night, it was alright at 150k each!

So, forget the Nognsa Batam View Disco and head down to Planet or Sphinx of Pacific if I were you!

Cheers,

S.

excellent update. thanks

meatlover
12-03-2004, 12:08 AM

Why?

Cheers,

S.

So the verdict is still its not difficult to get cheese burger but good cheese burger difficult to get ...

Freestyler69
15-03-2004, 04:07 PM
Me contact you? What do you mean bro??
But no harm to actually see for myself what she actually has.
Yes I agreed that recently Tnic brought in few VERY nice girls, but they have to be pre arranged coz they very ang pai, thanks anyway for the reminder bro;)

aiya pai seh typo error..
shld be "still need contact meh?"

i mean you already have most of the contacts in BTM.. we shld ask you instead mah...

Freestyler69
15-03-2004, 04:09 PM
So the verdict is still its not difficult to get cheese burger but good cheese burger difficult to get ...

better put it that way.. now they sell burgers in a pair not singly.. hahaha.. so better take your friends aLONG have a feast!!

DNAT
15-03-2004, 04:28 PM
better put it that way.. now they sell burgers in a pair not singly.. hahaha.. so better take your friends aLONG have a feast!!
sekali your friend makan your share then you eat wind lor :p

Batam Man
15-03-2004, 05:50 PM
aiya pai seh typo error..
shld be "still need contact meh?"

i mean you already have most of the contacts in BTM.. we shld ask you instead mah...

No more what what contacts liao lah, coz ho loi mo cho tai lo liao lah...:(

meatlover
15-03-2004, 06:33 PM

I ever kanna cheese burger deal at Planet ... After I took a cewek, she requested me to take her kawan also ... But I declined flatout cos her kawan CMI ...

sassina2
15-03-2004, 09:28 PM
I ever kanna cheese burger deal at Planet ... After I took a cewek, she requested me to take her kawan also ... But I declined flatout cos her kawan CMI ...

sorry for stupidity but what the hell is CMI? Thanks.

thaigers
15-03-2004, 10:08 PM
sorry for stupidity but what the hell is CMI? Thanks.

short form for Cannot Make It :D

DNAT
17-03-2004, 10:29 AM
even her kawan can make it, you can make it or not? :D

meatlover
18-03-2004, 09:55 AM
even her kawan can make it, you can make it or not? :D

I CMI but my S$ can leh :cool:

DNAT
18-03-2004, 10:24 AM
I CMI but my S$ can leh
no wonder the ceweks getting more S$/IDR face these days, all becos your throw money acts :rolleyes:

knn! last nite the docu the bak bak auntie really CMI leh ... quite er xin leh :(

meatlover
18-03-2004, 10:30 AM
no wonder the ceweks getting more S$/IDR face these days, all becos your throw money acts

You prefer then to show CB face meh :rolleyes:

knn! last nite the docu the bak bak auntie really CMI leh ... quite er xin leh

That one is Ah Pek quality mah :D

l3atu
18-03-2004, 10:45 AM

knn! last nite the docu the bak bak auntie really CMI leh ... quite er xin leh :(

Ya lor....haven't seen her face yet already feel like throwing up......:p

meatlover
18-03-2004, 10:55 AM
Originally posted by l3atu

Throw up seow issit :D

l3atu
18-03-2004, 11:04 AM
Throw up seow issit :D

That only applies to you.......you hav to pray that when you go BT book ceweks, dun book salah again hor.......you might end up booking her....... :D

meatlover
18-03-2004, 11:20 AM
That only applies to you.......you hav to pray that when you go BT book ceweks, dun book salah again hor.......you might end up booking her....... :D

Tiu :mad:

DNAT
18-03-2004, 11:26 AM
when you reached age of 73, you prob find her very attractive :p

meatlover
18-03-2004, 11:29 AM

I believe you'll reach 73 before us ... Remember to tell us the feeling with that kinda quality hor :D

DNAT
18-03-2004, 11:40 AM
I believe you'll reach 73 before us ... Remember to tell us the feeling with that kinda quality hor :D
I rather save that S$300/400 to buy medications/prescriptions :o

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:01 PM
I rather save that S$300/400 to buy medications/prescriptions :o

Should be use S$150/200 to buy medications/prescriptions while the other S$150/200 use for 2D1N trip :D

DNAT
18-03-2004, 12:09 PM
Should be use S$150/200 to buy medications/prescriptions while the other S$150/200 use for 2D1N trip :D
hoi, do you realise GL cat 40 seldom have ah peh patrons ... can explain why? izit 25 mins not enuff to 'cook'?

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:10 PM
hoi, do you realise GL cat 40 seldom have ah peh patrons ... can explain why? izit 25 mins not enuff to 'cook'?

I think so cos Ah Pek use charcoal for "cooking" :D

l3atu
18-03-2004, 12:13 PM

If that's the case, how cum so many ah peks cheong to Batu to book those SYTs aged 15 - 17 ? :confused:

l3atu
18-03-2004, 12:14 PM
I think so cos Ah Pek use charcoal for "cooking" :D

:rolleyes:

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:15 PM
If that's the case, how cum so many ah peks cheong to Batu to book those SYTs aged 15 - 17 ? :confused:

Most probably they don't have grandchildren so go there find "grandchild" lor :D

l3atu
18-03-2004, 12:22 PM
Most probably they don't have grandchildren so go there find "grandchild" lor :D

Then those going BT go there to 'create' grandchildren har ?:rolleyes:

meatlover
18-03-2004, 12:45 PM
Then those going BT go there to 'create' grandchildren har ?:rolleyes:

How I know ... My age dun qualify yet leh :rolleyes:

DNAT
18-03-2004, 12:53 PM
we go Batu together then I tell u why :o

meatlover
18-03-2004, 01:01 PM
we go Batu together then I tell u why :o

wah ... "uncle" tell bao er nia story ... :D

Batam Man
19-03-2004, 07:23 PM
If that's the case, how cum so many ah peks cheong to Batu? :confused:

That's why we don't cheong Batu, and also we don't use names relating to Batu:D

meatlover
20-03-2004, 01:46 AM

Cannot blame him mah ... TB his "first" love hor :D

DNAT
22-03-2004, 11:50 AM
I know why? 13atu likes ah pek .... even he goes KTV - Sg oso want to fulfill his 'fantasy' :o

meatlover
22-03-2004, 11:48 PM
I know why? 13atu likes ah pek .... even he goes KTV - Sg oso want to fulfill his 'fantasy' :o

That means if he goes to BT ---> Dynasty will be his favourite hunt if you know what I mean :D