PDA

View Full Version : Party - End March - Gals, couples.

Pages : [1] 2

zron.45
10-02-2010, 11:29 PM
Seriously.... I hate this kind of title, but I'm still gonna say "Sorry" to fellow bros. Really sorry, We have actually organised a GB session a couple years back. We really missed the happy times we'd spent together, not only the sex part ( which was a lifetime experience for me personally). We went drinking, jalan jalan, food, back for more sex.... :D

I'll be very straight forward, pls pardon me if any fellow bros or sis find me offensive. We missed the time we had, so much so that we are organising another round. The sad part is that we have 2 ladies confirmed at the moment, we are seeking for another 1 or 2 ladies who are willing to explore with us the wilder side of life. Kindy PM if you are interested. We are a group of friends who share the same interest - get together, laugh our heads off, drink a bit / a lot (depends) and fuck a lot.

Please let me clarify the situation. FYI, there are 4 guys and 2 ladies currently. U know who u r :p we are concerned of tiring the sweet ladies out, therefore seeking for another female who share our same interest, or willing to expand more of their sexual experience. Mainly to meet more great pple in the world. To avoid any chance of exposure, we are holding the event overseas. We R SERIOUS ! :D

Actually above sound very formal hor? LOLzzzz.... Matter of fact, we are all people borned with funny bones, confident to make u laugh your hearts out. might add on bros if the num of ladies adds up. Couples are welcomed !

zron.45
11-02-2010, 02:35 PM
:eek: whats happening??

lim85
11-02-2010, 02:48 PM
Bro take it easy dun need to be so rush for ppl to reply I rite. End march is a nth more to go. Peoples need to work and check their work is it free from the date u guys planned. we haven touch cny yet and u thinking of others first and want it to be fast. Jus my 2cent thinking.

Vadai
11-02-2010, 04:06 PM
Zron chill ppl will take time to reply.

I think when you say Overseas they think far but you should say Overseas as in across the causeway then you find the response better.

Maybe you should also post the link top the previous party you went to so all know how what a fucking good time you had.

You can count me in for the party!!!

Since I know the venue over the seas is over the short sea lol I am in

zron.45
11-02-2010, 04:53 PM
Bro take it easy dun need to be so rush for ppl to reply I rite. End march is a nth more to go. Peoples need to work and check their work is it free from the date u guys planned. we haven touch cny yet and u thinking of others first and want it to be fast. Jus my 2cent thinking.

:D Thank you sis Lim85, I know its still a month away. But juz shocked that last nite till now, nobody asked... I'm amazed. :eek: LOlzzz....
Anyway, open for all questions. If in doubt or anything.

Bro Vadai,
What took you so long???? LOLzzz.... was wondering when I'll see your post. You can't run away from this upcoming event. :D Good point you'd stated to clarify the "oversea" term.
Ok, we have booked a 2 storey resort over at one of the islands around Maldives, its on one of those small clustered island with a few bungalows.... ... ... tats the ideal place lah. but we're going to Malaysia only. Not sure if the rest of the gang feel ok to disclose it openly at this stage. I will reply details via PM. Unless I got green light from the rest of them, I hope all other sister and bro understand my situation. We always respect each other's choice / decision.

Cut short: We'll be holding the event in M'sia. I actually put it forward first that I would prefer if you can send me a pm on a little intro of yourself.

lim85
11-02-2010, 04:58 PM
:D Thank you sis Lim85, I know its still a month away. But juz shocked that last nite till now, nobody asked... I'm amazed. :eek: LOlzzz....
Anyway, open for all questions. If in doubt or anything.

Bro Vadai,
What took you so long???? LOLzzz.... was wondering when I'll see your post. You can't run away from this upcoming event. :D Good point you'd stated to clarify the "oversea" term.
Ok, we have booked a 2 storey resort over at one of the islands around Maldives, its on one of those small clustered island with a few bungalows.... ... ... tats the ideal place lah. but we're going to Malaysia only. Not sure if the rest of the gang feel ok to disclose it openly at this stage. I will reply details via PM. Unless I got green light from the rest of them, I hope all other sister and bro understand my situation. We always respect each other's choice / decision.

Cut short: We'll be holding the event in M'sia. I actually put it forward first that I would prefer if you can send me a pm on a little intro of yourself.

What mean you think that i m a girl?

Big Sister80
11-02-2010, 05:21 PM

Hahaha why you so fast change your sex???:D

zron.45
11-02-2010, 05:27 PM

Hahaha why you so fast change your sex???:D

Oooopsss.... my bad... my very very bad. So sorry. Saw your post in Samantha's thread as she is seeking Girl and I saw that you'd met her, so i assume its: girl - girl. My thousand apologies, treat you kopi? Lunch? Dinner then tcss?

Big Sister... u notti gal ah.... u knw i make mistake liao still rub salt ah... :p

Big Sister80
11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
Oooopsss.... my bad... my very very bad. So sorry. Saw your post in Samantha's thread as she is seeking Girl and I saw that you'd met her, so i assume its: girl - girl. My thousand apologies, treat you kopi? Lunch? Dinner then tcss?

Big Sister... u notti gal ah.... u knw i make mistake liao still rub salt ah... :p

I don put salt i put my tongue with honey you see:p:p

zron.45
11-02-2010, 05:31 PM
huh... tongue wit honey ah.... u intend to rub where leh? :p

mewaiting4utoo
11-02-2010, 05:50 PM
where do u aspect bigsister80 to rub it. hahaha

lim85
11-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Lol... everybody does make mistake. Maybe Big Sis will call her BYS to rub for u instead. :p

ironman17
11-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Hey My Dear Platoon mates! Can"t wait to join u guys!!!!:)

ironman17
11-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Hey Platoon Mates!Can't wait to eat drink fuck around with you mates!!!!!!:)

ironman17
11-02-2010, 06:15 PM
Hey Platoon mates!!!Can"t wait to conquer the NORTH with you Guys!!!wahahahah

Vadai
11-02-2010, 07:20 PM
Bro Zron,

Yeah me & my partners... yes partners have signed up. That makes us 3.

The second one a bit fussy so lets get the screening done. All those interested singles, pretending singles, singles wanna be, and open minded couples better flood Brother Zron seats are limited.

Why not? Since all expenses for the ladies are taken care off...

Big Sister - very intriguing

Lim are you signing up

zakazulu
11-02-2010, 07:41 PM
hei the entire thing sounds so interesting.... does such things really happens... WOW!!! i got an erection the mnute i read the thread!! Bro Zron, im in indefenately!!!!!!!! rain or shine!! im CONFIRMED>>>. will PM u my details and whatever required....

its good that u start now so that things can set in and questions can be answered.... read the thread on yr previous session... it was a turn on!!! glad that i caught the event at the correct time... BTW, bro Vadai sounds so familiar leh!!!

moondevil
11-02-2010, 07:47 PM
bro zron,

count me in!!!!

i am getting my tissue ready!!

:)

lim85
11-02-2010, 08:08 PM
Nah nt signing up. If I go out of town, MAY I can't go to Thailand already going up with company exercise.

Vadai
13-02-2010, 02:37 PM
Moondevil you sound like a freshie

Lim no worries

Zakazulu - am the one and only

we still short on ladies I guess

zron.45
14-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Hi,
Thanks for the PMs, but seriously... will take in more guys IF there r more ladies joining for the event. Main reason for this thread is so that we wouldn't wan to tired out the ladies. So we're seeking more female friends, by the rate the single guys r PMing.... its going to turn out as a huge difference in Guys and Gals. But those single guys who PMed WITHOUT details.

"Hi, interested, pls count me in" kind of pong pongs. Lets not waste another each others time. Least you could do is ask nicely and at least give me a little detail of yourself eg, weight, height, age.

Thank you, hope everyone have a relaxed and fruitful CNY. :D

ironman17
15-02-2010, 12:53 PM
HAppy New Year Bro Zron And Chief VAndai!!

Age29
Ht 171cm
Weight 55kg

Hmm..my little iron man....will email u soon!!!

HUAT AH!!!

female gals waiting for ur reply!!..;)

Vadai
15-02-2010, 01:21 PM
Happy Chinese New Year everyone

At present the ration is 5 to 2 and Zro hit it right on the nail bout having too many and in the end it turns out to be a meaning less exercise and nothing more then just a gang bang.

Any guys/couples who want to PM got to put a little more effort into introducing my self, you got to intor ur self instead of us doing the leg work.

Its not too much to ask when Zrons say a little intro helps...

All the best Zron me and my 2 friends are ready

OralMaster
15-02-2010, 02:38 PM
virgins can apply?

ColourBlindx2
15-02-2010, 08:02 PM
Hi, interested, but please dont count me in.

Late March - early April is my first crucial period!! Tests and assignments due!! Next crucial period is late April - mid May: my final papers. Woohooo!!!!

But do keep us non-goers posted la.... Post FRs!

Colourblind f

mchnsg
15-02-2010, 10:56 PM
Joining the queue , single chinese male aged 38 . ping me if interested ,

Vadai
15-02-2010, 11:08 PM
virgins can apply?

lol well u know what they saw bout virgins then again I dun think Brother Zrong is that biased

Vadai
15-02-2010, 11:09 PM

Brother Zron I would vouch for this fella.. worth a coffee session... dun be scared if I say he is 6 feet tall

zron.45
16-02-2010, 12:56 AM

Colourblind f

Hmmm....was hoping to see your post, Tot it'll be a lot more fun with you and Colourblind M around to share your experiences with us. ;) Bad timing huh... FRs will definately be here. dun worry.... :D

WOW !! Bro mchnsg, must be good. Bro Vadai vouch for u... :D I'm not in S'pore right now. Ctc when I'm back alright?

wildgentle
16-02-2010, 06:32 AM
can i join you, man with wild&gentle...macho hihiihi

wildgentle
16-02-2010, 06:36 AM

Late March - early April is my first crucial period!! Tests and assignments due!! Next crucial period is late April - mid May: my final papers. Woohooo!!!!

Colourblind f

may i invite u for some hot coffee and sweet movie...cheeers

ColourBlindx2
16-02-2010, 09:54 AM
Hmmm....was hoping to see your post, Tot it'll be a lot more fun with you and Colourblind M around to share your experiences with us. Bad timing huh... FRs will definately be here. dun worry....

Yeah, bad timing..... And i cant leave Singapore until late May, wont let darling go alone either. I'm sure that there's gonna be a next time!

Colourblind f

mchnsg
16-02-2010, 11:08 AM
Zron no worries , we catch up when you are back .

zron.45
19-02-2010, 06:47 PM
Yeah, bad timing..... And i cant leave Singapore until late May, wont let darling go alone either. I'm sure that there's gonna be a next time!

Colourblind f

:D Will keep you in the loop, but let me set up this party nicely first okie? Ladies, keep it cummmmming.... Ooopsss.... :p

samsonite
19-02-2010, 10:30 PM
count me in brother. 36yo chinese, 169cm,61kg. I have done tonnes of gangbang but just want to experience more orgy sex.

zron.45
20-02-2010, 12:10 PM
Thanks Bro,
but as per mentioned earlier, the guys will have to KIV at the moment. maybe share a little info of the ladies already confrimed. :D

Missy Rainbow - 36C, Chinese
Missy Sunshine - 36C, Indian

Like I said, we are normal people out to have fun. Since we are grown-ups, thus adult Fun. :p No racist whatsoever, most important issue is that everyone is comfortable with each other. So there will be a meet up first to gauge if we can click, that is why the thread is up so early. Many people dun realise the legwork we are doing in order to make this event an enjoyable memory for everybody. We will list out the DOs and DON'Ts from both the ladies and the guys during the TCSS ice breaking session.

Still.... ( I copy from ColourBlind F thread :p )

Appealing for Lady / Ladies to join in our event. Couples welcome !!

manofwonder
20-02-2010, 01:10 PM
bro..can i join in the party also.

im 30m chinese male here and is interested.

lweiss100
20-02-2010, 01:29 PM
Folks, this gonna take my guts to post something here. Age 50 ( if I hear shreiks or my my god noises somewhere....no worry...I am a good guy, and still young looking). North Indian, hence fair.

Now that it's done......ready to face any comments, good and bad. So let me know whether admission is a possibility.

:D

manofwonder
20-02-2010, 01:31 PM
hi weiss...u interested to take part also ah...haha!!

lweiss100
20-02-2010, 01:36 PM
Sort of yes. Life's short. Never tried it before. Considering what an old mindset can do versus opening up to new idea. Yes, why not.

ColourBlindx2
20-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Still.... ( I copy from ColourBlind F thread :p )

Appealing for Lady / Ladies to join in our event. Couples welcome !!

Hahahahahaha...... Nice try!

Colourblind f

Rain-Men
21-02-2010, 02:31 AM
All the best to bro zron..can see he's working hard on his recruitment drive. Jiayou bro!

Anyway, despite us guys not able to joining in, it's no harm watching live feeds from this thread. Would be still great to enjoy the little buildup to the event and hopefully some juicy details from the FRs...hehe (hopefully the participants are able to give us some "insights" :-))

K then....shall carry on at the sideline...jiayou everyone..and Happy CNY...HUat Ar!:D

Vadai
21-02-2010, 06:33 PM
Zron is one of the many SBF bro that I have had the good opportunity to either sit with and have a drink, share a thought or even party with during the times I am in Singapore and across the casueway.

SBF forum thru the years that I have been on board has introduced me to both the good bros and the not so good but such is life.

I have also met good sisters some who have remained true friends.

This March end party thingy across the cause way is one of the many that I help coordinate as it for fun fellowship and of course the sex. Whatever the image of the girls the guy must have all that is ironed out before they get on the bus as information and pictures are exchanged and vetted.

Zron does a particularly good job on this and I have always trusted his judgment. Guys who are selected are able t interact with he girl as some are FB and partners to other people in the session.

The last party FR can be view thru my earlier thread but along the way a few drop the ball and the full report did not materialize, it is hope that in this event it will grow and build.

i do want to add one point, most of the participant of the last session remain friends and do keep in touch with each other even to the extend of remembering birthdays.

So let have a good one.

Moving forward I think you will be able to see move information being posted with bio data bout the girl and the guys (lol I think more of the grils) the ration would be two to one or max three to one , the itinerary being planned and hopefully the FR

lweiss100
21-02-2010, 08:01 PM
Hi Folks,

I too would love to be a part of this group. Vadai knows a little bit of me. And I am aware it could take time to get to know the other bros as well as be comfortable within the group.

Always hoping for the best.

Cheers, Lweiss.

Doublerod
22-02-2010, 01:17 AM
Bros! The whole tingy is so wicked cool.
Lovely to be part of it and would indeed find a way to drag at least a chicks!do let me knw on the TCSS ya!cheers!

zakazulu
22-02-2010, 01:49 PM
This thread is doing well so far!!!... Zron, if u require my assistance in anyway, do feel free!!!

zron.45
24-02-2010, 04:22 PM
Hi Bro,
Believe you are up to date with the current status. Toooooo many single guys.... :D

Vadai
24-02-2010, 05:16 PM
Well like in American Idol

Here also got to cut the number lo.

Lucky the girls make the decision not us lol

zron.45
25-02-2010, 09:14 AM
wahahaha.... True. :D

mchnsg
25-02-2010, 03:25 PM
Do we have to audition? lol

devilrod
25-02-2010, 03:49 PM
Dear all,

MIA for awhile la...

In case u wonder who i am, zron, we are teammates together with ironman. :)

Vadai, we chatted before.. :)

lweiss100
25-02-2010, 04:32 PM
About the audition, i believe so:

Zron = Randy

Colourblinds = Mr and Mrs Simon Cowell.

Vadai = er, maybe Digourdia?

Me = qualified already.

Cheers....

zron.45
25-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Do we have to audition? lol

LOLzz.... not audition lah, meet up for a chat. ice breaking only, I'm sure you dun wana realise I'm a 90kg dirty old man who has trouble commanding my pipi to stand up when we are on the way to our party right? ;)

So far... many many single guys... Like I mentioned before, will add n more guys only if we got more gals. But i kept your PMs, except for those with a 1 sentence intro. :D

ColourBlindx2
25-02-2010, 11:02 PM
Well like in American Idol

About the audition, i believe so:

Wahhhh, thanks ah!! I happen to admire Simon..... And Ryan Seacrest is hawwwt!! As hot as the waiter called Patrick at the Public House :p

Colourblind f

zron.45
25-02-2010, 11:42 PM
Wahhhh, thanks ah!! I happen to admire Simon..... And Ryan Seacrest is hawwwt!! As hot as the waiter called Patrick at the Public House :p

Colourblind f

He better not be reading this... or you'll see a new signboard at the restaurant " Free Test for Colourblinds ! " tomorrow. :p

ColourBlindx2
26-02-2010, 12:01 AM
He better not be reading this... or you'll see a new signboard at the restaurant " Free Test for Colourblinds ! " tomorrow. :p

Oh man, i'd love to get fucked by him!!! And if he's got a hawt girl, EVEN BETTER!!! She will be sooooooooooo dead, getting licked crazy by darling and me :) followed by being bonked silly by my darling... Hehehehe......

Colourblind f

lweiss100
26-02-2010, 12:17 AM
Heya all...getting interesting, though I am not single ;)

The casual chat here makes things easier for breaking ice and go with the flow.

Cheers...

Vadai
26-02-2010, 01:37 AM
breath in ... breath out....

excuse me

after the cowell's go thru the contestants we WONT have not party... wht dont you both take a neutral stand lol

what ever happen to fairness lol

lweiss100
26-02-2010, 10:03 AM
That is why I thought you be good as Digourdia...Even Simon is a bit wary of her.

That's some power to you, yes? Big :)

ColourBlindx2
26-02-2010, 10:11 AM
excuse me

after the cowell's go thru the contestants we WONT have not party... wht dont you both take a neutral stand lol

what ever happen to fairness lol

Hahahahaha, the Cowells have always been objective in their judging and make sure that there is fairness. But once there is an note that goes off pitch, it's a bad s(w)inger!!

That is why I thought you be good as Digourdia...Even Simon is a bit wary of her.

That's some power to you, yes? Big :)

But who's that Digourdia?? Sorry, i havent been following AI ever since 2005!! Have only heard that Paula left and Degeneres came along..... And then Simon will be leaving as well!

Colourblind f

Vadai
27-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Vadai = er, maybe Digourdia?

you got to be kidding

hahaaha

lweiss100
27-02-2010, 08:46 PM
Ha..yaa....look like I am kidding.

In this world there are lots of possibilities. Like gender change and a new identity.

We all hereby proclaim you as Ryan SeaCrust. And the hots of ColourblindF will devour you.

Cheeeeeers! Sigh...One of those quiet Saturday.

zron.45
01-03-2010, 02:36 PM
Things are looking good, may be looking at another couple joining us. Nothing solid yet, juz additonal updates for shortlisted bros. Will see how the replies goes. :D hmmm.... the party is getting bigger... Bro Vadai, maybe the suite not enough.... kekekeke....

For fellow bros and sis following our thread, a short intro of the main plan:
Already decided on the ideal Hotel, we will be booking a suite with 2 bedrooms, each with their own bathrooms ( I love bathroom sex :p), staying for 3 days 2 nights. How we make out will depend entirely on situation I believe, we'll try to have everyone as comfy as possible. maybe we won't be sleeping at all. LOLzzzz...with Ms Rainbow around.... ( We already had a GB before with Ms Rainbow 2 years back). can check out the thread if you wan. We are geniuine friends who stay in contact all these years, we hope to extend this relationship for peolpe with same interest. Come with a open mind, we will not expect you to open your heart untill you are comfortable with us. Which I think, will be real easy... given the things we gonna do together. kekekeke..... ok, back to topic:
Basically we will stick together as a group, dinner, clubbing, drinking, anything. Depends on what everyone wana do. All cost will be shared among bros, Ladies just enjoy the extra service provided. :D The Ultimate goal is still to have a good time where everyone is relaxed for this period of time, know each other, be buddies if you can click, etc.

antacid
01-03-2010, 05:28 PM
sounds like a great party in the making!

seriously, you guys can try getting a villa in bali for the next installment. nice lawns and a private pool, separate rooms for everyone. drinking wine in the pool and all. makes you feel like paris hilton and her BFFs. and not too expensive!

lweiss100
01-03-2010, 06:07 PM
Yep, look like Bali is a better option.

Vadai
01-03-2010, 10:54 PM
my two cents...

the objective is simple in its nature then so must be the execution. this has always been the platform and its a recipe that works so long as we understand the objectives

cost, people, chemistry, short term and mindset

the high the stakes are the more complex it becomes. Bali is a great idea but it has the down side cost, time factor, selection of people, how many would be able to travel then again who many would want to travel to swing or orgy that not readily available locally or at ur backyard.

Then again someone could take the lead and have one there

ironman17
03-03-2010, 02:16 AM
Hi Guys...

Just can"t wait to join u guys as the date is getting nearer! I am honoured to
be selected but still waiting for approval....:(..

Pls keep me in the loop chief...:)

zron.45
03-03-2010, 01:30 PM
:D All the best ! Hope your Iron ROD prevails... LOLzzzz
Sorry I can't help much, the ladies make the final choice. Hope you understand. Good Luck, buddy.

zron.45
04-03-2010, 05:10 PM
Hi Guys,
Just to update, might be possible that we may have to delay the trip. The timings are hard to match. The easiest way will be to carry on the event... without me.... wtf.... If everyone is insistent on the remaining the same date, I will pass and the rest go ahead. But I will still continue to do liase for everyone. Actually not miss the whole thing lah, maybe join you guys only at the second night... not too bad also lah. :o

Redbull00
04-03-2010, 06:42 PM

Colourblind f
Ya me too cannot leave singapore until late May:( Next time i sure join u all.Have fun:)

Vadai
05-03-2010, 07:47 PM
Hi Guys,
Just to update, might be possible that we may have to delay the trip. The timings are hard to match. The easiest way will be to carry on the event... without me.... wtf.... If everyone is insistent on the remaining the same date, I will pass and the rest go ahead. But I will still continue to do liase for everyone. Actually not miss the whole thing lah, maybe join you guys only at the second night... not too bad also lah. :o

Zron, absence is indeed a bummer coz in my book he is one of the most down to earth and socially adaptable person I have come across.

After discussion with Zron apparently we have decided to Proceed with Zron coming in on day 2

At present
Shortlisted

Guys - 6 person - Zron will be contacting them to build a profile
Girls - 2 person - Vadai will be contacting them to build a profile

Standby
1 couple (Malay -Malaysian - awaiting screening next week)

Program is 3 days 2 night - more details to follow

Fri
2pm Arrival of Participants
2-5pm Ice Breaking & Sessions 1
5-7pm Free time
7-9pm Dinner - together
9pm onwards clubbing/pubbing 3 spots identified in KL/PJ
(returning from pubbing till the next mornign you can fuck sleep or watever lol free time)

Sat
8.30am Breakfast (out of hotel maybe BKY or dim Sum)
10-3pm Free Time (Think you understand the definition of Free time ready)
4-6pm Chilling out - Pool Session
6-8pm Dinner - together
8 - 12pm onwards clubbing/pubbing 3 spots identified in KL/PJ
(returning from pubbing till the next morning you can fuck sleep or watever lol free time)
12am-3am FREE Time

Sun
9am Breakfast
9am-12pm FREE Time
12-2pm Lunch (outside Hotel) & Checkout Departure

zron.45
06-03-2010, 11:28 AM
:D "Social Adaptable" .... Nice word ! kekekeke....
I like, looking forward liao. :p

zron.45
08-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Those Shortlisted single bros, pls check your email / sms. Schedule will be as given above by Bro Vadai. Things required to do will be in email / sms. Those that no reply from me will be considered 2nd line up, if date clash or last min back out from shortlisted bros - I will contact u. :D

Vadai
09-03-2010, 01:26 PM
I have heard about guys being slow starters but this take the cake

Even the ladies have already done their profiles and yet the guys struggle to send in theirs... shaking my head in amazement

Lady no 1

Hi all,
M from Malaysia. M 36 this year but still 35++ hehehe (wow..me old redi) M 5ft 4in. I weight below 80kg above 75kg and I am a C cup with large nipples. I like all kind of sex position but need to watch out my back. I would like to try dp @ all 3 holes been fill with cock and want to try having a woman but I very shy and nervous on that. Hopefully I get to fulfill my fantasies. Here is a hint for you - I love my tits to be pleasure. 1 thing that i dislike is cum in my face...mouth ok...Hope all of us enjoy this trip & hope to see u all...Till then don't be so notty leave it for the days to come hehehehe...

Lady no 2

Hi guys n gal....

First n foremost thank you very much for the invitation to join the session.

What can i say abt myself.......m normal human being(female of course) with two 34Bcup size BOOBS and 1 wet n horny pussy. M 35....my bday juz passed, but age is juz a number to me which doesnt stop me from exploring my sexual needs.....last i weighed i was 63kg....n height was 5ft 1in, so m short n plump. My asset is my big ass....hope u guys like it.

I am a bisexual, I love n enjoy licking, sucking n rimming..... men n women with belly n clean shaved really turn me on. DONT's for me is no cum in my mouth or anywhr near my mouth n face. I also dont do anal.....(terribly failed experiment which has put me off the idea), last but not least no hairy private part.....

Hope we will have loads n loads of fun.....till then take care. Cheers!

Well guys if your profiles are not in by the weekend dun blame me if you are not invites. i am being direct and honest. Either you are in or out and we will take in others

Vadai
11-03-2010, 03:52 PM
Finally 3 of the guys start reply, one backed out due to an illness in the family ( my prayers on a speedy recovery is there for him)

Waiting for another 3 more guys and one couple to submit their profile then we are GO GO GO

zron.45
12-03-2010, 12:03 PM
Waiting waiting waiting.... :D

Vadai
14-03-2010, 09:45 AM
How to write an introduction

Sometimes we need a little guidance.. you not writing to ask someone to marry you but this is it important the girl get to know you. This was an exchange after the preliminary introduction and I thought its important we learn a little

Please do let rainbow know that I would like to do all sorts of nasty and nice things to her . I would like to make slow passionate love to her and at the same time I would also like to take her ard and fast , from the back , with her on top of me and any other way she would like me to .

I love nice and slow long blowjobs and it would be great if I could get one from either of the gals .

Really looking forward to meeting up with you all soon . :)

zron.45
15-03-2010, 10:46 AM
:D clap clap !!!

Vadai
16-03-2010, 09:08 AM
All Candidate profiles have been emailed to them individually as well as the profile of the other people in the party

The likes dislikes and fantasies of each participant is being updated

Just finalizing each individual travel plans before the mater list of program comes out.

Wishing everyone all the best and look forward to meeting all of you

lweiss100
16-03-2010, 10:06 AM
Have a wonderful time, everyone. Life's good. :)

ironman17
16-03-2010, 11:28 PM
Ladies and gentlement.....11days to the party of my lifetime.......counting down!!!!!!:

Getting excited with the programns lining up..well done guys!!!!

mchnsg
17-03-2010, 03:29 PM
Ok , we have all the members in place . Slots are all closed for now , but if there are any couples who might be keen for a weekend rendezvous we might still be able to accommodate you .

The scripts are written , plans are set . Stay tuned for FR's and possibly more once the event is over .

lweiss100
17-03-2010, 03:31 PM
Ok , we have all the members in place . Slots are all closed for now , but if there are any couples who might be keen for a weekend rendezvous we might still be able to accommodate you .

The scripts are written , plans are set . Stay tuned for FR's and possibly more once the event is over .

Have a pleasant time, everyone. Make it memorable. Cheers, Lweiss.

zron.45
17-03-2010, 07:09 PM

Very happy to meet you just now, pal. Yep all set ! Be sure to be tuned in for the FRs. As spoken with Bro Mchnsg just now, we might be doing a "Live" FR report while we are partying. Maybe take turns, post a few pics on the spot etc. :D Of course we can't post when we are bonking lah... but will try to post within the shortest time. :p

Hmmmm.... while during that period, any bro or sis got any fantasy which u like to do, we try to do it for u? Eg, if DP, then we take a pic of DP and post for u. But I REPEAT... WE TRY ah.... not confirm whatever u put we must do. Coz eventually everybody have to be comfortable doing it. kekekeke.... I know princess Rainbow is ok for DP. LOLzzzz.....

lweiss100
17-03-2010, 07:39 PM
Very happy to meet you just now, pal. Yep all set ! Be sure to be tuned in for the FRs. As spoken with Bro Mchnsg just now, we might be doing a "Live" FR report while we are partying. Maybe take turns, post a few pics on the spot etc. :D Of course we can't post when we are bonking lah... but will try to post within the shortest time. :p

Hmmmm.... while during that period, any bro or sis got any fantasy which u like to do, we try to do it for u? Eg, if DP, then we take a pic of DP and post for u. But I REPEAT... WE TRY ah.... not confirm whatever u put we must do. Coz eventually everybody have to be comfortable doing it. kekekeke.... I know princess Rainbow is ok for DP. LOLzzzz.....

MY GOODNESS!! This is a bit too good to be true! You guys would be the first to consider "live" FR on this Forum. Now how shall I stay tuned :) Like what time, when... what an envy :D

mchnsg
17-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Stay tuned for more details ........

Vadai
18-03-2010, 08:26 AM
Well it seem the enthusiasm for the party is starting to build. Personally its a nice feeling when all are 'gel-ling' together so well, I must admit having the ladies reply positively and saying they are getting turned on by the scenarios churned by our defacto director is a bit of a revelation. Having the girl say they are going commando or they wanna try commando in a bar or be felt up in a bar was indeed very stimulating so lets see how it works out.

Any brothers and sisters in KL that wanna join us for a drink you are welcome Sat night & Sunday night

since all the 6 are looped in an email and each lady and gentleman is presenting idea and giving feedback it help relax everyone and not create an awkward scenario.

We also have interesting ice breaking games to start everyone off and through out the 3 days and 2 night. Indeed I know a majority of the people involved 50% are from the last party we held. The newbies are adapting well and not afraid to reach out and be in a shell.

They also have agreed to observe all rules with regard to safety, being hygienic and most importantly personal security. So please dont pm them for the ladies numbers and contact details.

Not trying to pour cold water on all this, but I am trying to down play the high expectations of LIVE FEED or up-to-date FR by we have a consensus amongst the 6 that we wanna try this and see what we can promote thru this.

As for photos posted we are gonna observe common sense when it comes to displaying faces and other identifiable markings but it be a great opportunity to post pics in as we did in the last party.

On my end I hope to be able to contribute effectively as I am recovering form a bad 2 week viral fever that left me a little frail. I let the director put some 'trailers' of what we have planned and scenerios

mewaiting4utoo
18-03-2010, 09:53 AM
i will waiting for the FR and the photo, bro vadai u must take care of your self. the virus in the market is very bad, drink more water. cheers and enjoy yourself. btw send my regards to miss rainbow if it is the same lady.

lweiss100
18-03-2010, 10:08 AM
Hi Folks,

It's better you all enjoy the whole event really nicely rather than write FR on "live" basis. You are all just getting to know each other, and being comfy thru ic-breaking games etc. When you are all in KL...think nothing of anything else.

Just eeeenjooooy...

ironman17
19-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Hi People...

Lastest update.. tickets confirmed...HORRAY!!!!!

COuntdown....8days!!!!!!!!!:)

Vadai
19-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Well everything is coming together nicely

Singapore party will arrive Noon Sat, so will Penang Party and the rest of the people

Sat night reservation for dinner and clubbing have already been made.

Invites for SBF bro & Sin in KL to join us was posted.. lots of nibbling but no takers - anyway their loss

zorzor
21-03-2010, 09:40 AM
Well everything is coming together nicely

Singapore party will arrive Noon Sat, so will Penang Party and the rest of the people

Sat night reservation for dinner and clubbing have already been made.

Invites for SBF bro & Sin in KL to join us was posted.. lots of nibbling but no takers - anyway their loss

whats is this gathering about :)
i would like to participate if its around kl area anytime

howing88
21-03-2010, 12:06 PM
can i join ??

Vadai
21-03-2010, 03:05 PM
howing88 & zorzor

You got mail

up to you to respond positively or forget about it

You already provided my email in you inbox

Vadai
25-03-2010, 10:39 AM
Firstly not to let this thread disappear.

All the 6 people involved in this party are all scheduled to arrive between 10am-1pm on Saturday where they will be driven to the resort suite.

In our loose itinerary we also have schedule outing and meeting fellow SBF guys and some girls.. while fantasies may fuel the imagination ... its strictly meeting and fellowship and hanging out.

we also gonna try various kinds of food, visit different places and ensure all have fun and be safe.

Lets Party!!

as an appetizer

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5260/5260814-holder-134c8a32fdebdd3cc2736a484b18c44c.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5260814&showlnk=0)

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5260/5260817-holder-053aeee378013b90b5bd66ab1737dcd3.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5260817&showlnk=0)

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5260/5260818-holder-d49832ed25d0a97a54b4d4507278fa6c.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5260818&showlnk=0)

http://img0.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5260/5260820-holder-afea8a14778dd4538bf59ee50eb2d610.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5260820&showlnk=0)

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5260/5260821-holder-0f802d08210678bf9c4e2ec7c9867e6b.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5260821&showlnk=0)

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5260/5260828-holder-3269a77cb5c10af8927119357626c281.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5260828&showlnk=0)

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5260/5260829-holder-f19353247f98179e99286e60ae1c196f.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5260829&showlnk=0)

lweiss100
25-03-2010, 10:44 AM
Hi all...this is just an appetizer?

My GOD! I can't imagine what the main courses are like over the three days. Not to mention desserts, and late after-hours nibble snacks. Top it off with super duper early lattes and cappucinos.

Way to go mates! Lweiss.

zron.45
25-03-2010, 04:30 PM
Arrrghhh.... saw the pics and I miss rainbow terribly.... how to survive the next 48 hrs....

:eek:
:eek:
Left 48 hrs only???? OMG.....

LoveThai
25-03-2010, 05:04 PM
OMG, is that any ticket available for me? Or i am too late.

mchnsg
25-03-2010, 10:42 PM
One day to go .......

zron.45
26-03-2010, 01:17 PM
OMG, is that any ticket available for me? Or i am too late.

Hi Bro, sorrrry... tix booked liao. LOLzzz.... :p

alexander_7769
26-03-2010, 03:54 PM
Do you know when's next party Vadai? Definitely I can't make it this weekend :(

mchnsg
27-03-2010, 06:59 AM
On the bus now 5 mins to departure time. Let the festivities begin!

mchnsg
27-03-2010, 07:05 AM
And we are off!

mchnsg
27-03-2010, 07:39 AM
Now at Tuas Checkpoint!

mchnsg
27-03-2010, 01:48 PM
Now in KL having lunch. Stay tuned for more updates.

mchnsg
28-03-2010, 08:52 AM
Rounds 1 ,2 3,4 and this mornings early morning call is over . Anyone want some pics ?

mchnsg
28-03-2010, 09:07 AM
Hmmm .. time for some poolside action with me and the first of our pretties .....

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/5271162928dddda29f5079682e1c4339da4d080.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271162&showlnk=0)

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/527116104011f5a199fd2b6d7e002c9576d9a3d.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271161&showlnk=0)

mchnsg
28-03-2010, 09:11 AM
Connection is badddd ... uploads are slow . Here are the next 2 , if I cant find a better connection will post the rest when I am back ....

Water Ballet with a 3Some !

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/52711759746099536d5dd9b8414b4d898dc29a7.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271175&showlnk=0)

Hmmmmm What's going on here ?

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/527117492be22f76130615909ce54118c4e865d.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271174&showlnk=0)

viperf14
28-03-2010, 09:25 AM
can see you all are having a great party :D

Thanks for the pic. Happy bonking thru out the day :)

Vadai
28-03-2010, 10:04 AM
4 session... gosh I lost count...

Lets start at the beginning
Well all arrived safely sooner or later... I had the lovely opportunity of watching the girl down some icecream and drool over the cleavage and notty exchanges both had a pair of rack they were not shy to show off the cleavages in public.

Once the 3 other dicks had arrived we proceeded to check in to our lovely suit... not wanting to waste time since we were a little behind schedule... we jumped into our bathing gear after some swimming and fellowship ice was broken. Guys were basically in short the girls one was in a bikini the other in a one piece.

Watching pairs off boobies floating around was too much for me....

http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/5271257-holder-4c4d600f7ed31b033f9ccaee2d4464e7.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271257&showlnk=0)

Since we had the pool to ourselves and the sauna too i started the ball rolling grabbing rainbow and working her buttons just above water we I grabbing rainbow to start the ball rolling.. getting out of the security camera view I unleashed the puppies and sucked on the lovely nips... slowly coaxing the guys to join us and the other girl too it help set the pace and the mood.

While it was all calm above the water except for frenching and hugging below the water was a turbulence.. being out of the the security camera angle and started the ball rolling soon everyone was in pairs and 3 some groping fingering jacking under water. It was awesome... at one corner 2 guys ferociously sucking on a pair of boobies while under water cocks were being jacked and pussies being pleasured....

http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/5271305-holder-2d8d05e0311151561d5a23c3ccc8e7d9.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271305&showlnk=0)

In the other corner one bloke just laid back as both hand of the bikini girl was jacking his hard cock under water... pure heaven...

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/5271309-holder-236e27f91de75bfdff4cb83cdfff1df0.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271309&showlnk=0)

It got hot and heavy and we wanted to try the sauna.... more to come... hopefully the other bros can log in and put in their version of the sauna..

I leave you with a preview of what happened in the sauna

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/5271228-holder-b684954f18387cc0853c0ff56ca20e58.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271228&showlnk=0)

lweiss100
28-03-2010, 10:37 AM
Oh jeez....these things so happened? What the heck is life about man??? Sigh....some fantasies going unfulfilled.

Guys and Gals ... you're too darn fortunate to have all these fun. You sure have lots to remember in your old age.

Keep up the great stuff. Lweiss.

mchnsg
28-03-2010, 11:30 AM
Somewhere over the rainbow
Skies are blue,
And the dreams that you dare to dream
Really do come true ..........

mchnsg
28-03-2010, 12:31 PM
101 uses for a sauna ..... ( Sing to the tune of HOT IN HERRE !!! )

Its gettin hot in here
So take off all your clothes

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/5271488a73928f9349bead3975b0fb1f9e35257.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271488&showlnk=0)

Mix a little bit a ah, ah
With a little bit a ah, ah

http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/52714892becbabb9f6be029c76a74215704f3b3.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271489&showlnk=0)

Give a little bit a ah, ah

http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/527149002db2c2eae52b2ef684cb20dabfd692f.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271490&showlnk=0)

And a sprinkle a that ah, ah

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/5271487f2dc05af2c3fe6805049367cefeac46f.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271487&showlnk=0)

mchnsg
28-03-2010, 12:39 PM
I like it when ya ah, ah
Girl, Baby make it ah, ah

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/527151840a2ffa3072eef6be192d525007a3945.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271518&showlnk=0)

http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/52715179b15918c4a14dc33a29f597fc44444c5.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271517&showlnk=0)

http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/52715165a9eb80455958ad6e491b14eb3b7c3c9.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271516&showlnk=0)

mchnsg
28-03-2010, 12:41 PM
Cuz I feel like bustin loose and I feel like touchin you (uh uh)
And can't nobody stop the juice so baby tell me whats the use

http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5271/527151592fc3ad7bf29e19644c35290cad5e565.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5271515&showlnk=0)

antacid
28-03-2010, 01:28 PM
wow this is awesome! i'd be glad to organise the bali episode in future!
((=

zron.45
28-03-2010, 04:41 PM
can see you all are having a great party :D

Thanks for the pic. Happy bonking thru out the day :)

Thanks Bro Vip,
We are having a fantastic time, Bonking thru the day? You BET !! LOLzzzz.... Actually I'd just released my Afternoon share to Lady Sunshine in the Bathtub.

Rounds 1 ,2 3,4 and this mornings early morning call is over . Anyone want some pics ?

Bro Mchnsg and Bro Vadai will be the main I.T. guys this party, Pics will be posted by them. Stay tuned.... :D

Oh jeez....these things so happened? What the heck is life about man??? Sigh....some fantasies going unfulfilled.
Guys and Gals ... you're too darn fortunate to have all these fun. You sure have lots to remember in your old age.
Keep up the great stuff. Lweiss.

Thanks Bro Iweiss,
Yep !! This is what Life is all about !! Fulfilling fantasies, and meeting people who are on the same channel and willing to admit it.

I'll carry on the part after Chief Vadai in the next post. Give me a breather, juz unloaded.... :p

zron.45
28-03-2010, 05:04 PM
There I was having a good time with lady Sunshine in the open pool at the top of our Hotel suite, cool water.... hot babe by my side, another Bro on her other side... thinking of wriggling my fingers slowly to her Southern spot...

Chief Vadai: "Sergeant, ( that's what he calls me) I need a little help here."

I came out of the security camera blind spot and saw Chief Vadai a few metres from the pool, outside the suana room.

"And bring the cameras too." :D I know his side also start to party liao !!

Got out of the pool, armed with 2 cameras.... kekekeke....got to work straight away, coz its a sight not to be missed. Saw the pics from above? The guys changed a few positions, while I try to capture without disturbing them too directly. Lady Rainbow's moaning juz keep getting louder as Bro Mchnsg finger her and building her towards organism. The way she was sucking Vadai's cock.... I got a hard-on seeing how hungry she was.
When Bro Mchnsg took a break, I gladly hand over the cameras and can't wait to get my hands on the C cuppies. There I was, sitting on the top of the suana room and Bro Vadai fingering her from behind. I wonder how many times Rainbow came, coz the look on her face - priceless !

Then there came the Lovebirds from the pool.... Sunshine went straight for Bro Mchnsg's cock, can see his massive state in post #114 above. kekekeke.... To Be continued... ... ...

ironman17
28-03-2010, 07:10 PM
Finally it my turn to comment....

Wat can i say..it is a totally eye opener experience tat i encounter!!

As for the action tat had taken place, i leave to ur imagination..(uploaded pixs)

I just to say A BIG Tribute to Chief Vandai who make this event a success and the encouragement he gave to me as i was VERY greenhorn to this kind of party...heehee. Tks Chief!

Nevertheless, A big Thank You to Bro Zron and Bro Mchnsg for their patient and guidance as well or else i will be looking awkward through out the whole trip!!!

Will be leaving in another 12hrs...now must go UNDERstudy my 2 beloved ladies:)!!!lolzzz..

mchnsg
28-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Day 1 and a Half .... Its 4am and little miss sunshine KC is lying next to me . In my half drunken stupor I start fondling her gigantic tits with one hand and the other hand i am fondling her pussy . She starts to moan and I can feel her getting wet .

Suddenly I feel her hands snaking into my pants and she starts fondling my cock . Moans are getting louder and I can feel the juices seeping out of her hot little cunt .

My rod starts to harden and my darling starts making her way to my joystick . I take in a deep breath and her hot warm mouth engulfs my cock . Deepthorating me like a pornstar , its all that I can do to not ram my cock down her throat and give her a good CIM . I shove it in and out of her mouth , ramming it down her throat and she takes it all !!!! OMG ! The facial abuse that she is taking is fantastic !

How i wish i can ram my cock into her hard pussy and shoot my loads of cum into her . Alas , we all have to play safe and on goes my Okamoto 003 condom , super thin ... super feeling . Next best thing to not wearing one .

Into the forbidden cave goes my hot cock and the hot warm juices engulf him . In and out and in and out i ram into her . By now Vadai who is next to me has woken up and is starting to respond , squeezing her tits .

The heat in her pussy is getting hotter and hotter , getting slicker and slicker . I cant take it anymore and bursts of seed erupt from my cock into its waiting raincoat . She bites into my shoulder sending even more waves of pleasure into me .

Exhausted I lay back , but the ever hungry Miss Sunshine is onto her next target ... Darth Vadai .... May the Force Be With you ........

Redbull00
28-03-2010, 10:48 PM
Wow, u guys must be enjoying yourself.:)

mchnsg
28-03-2010, 10:54 PM
More pics will come soon but i dont see much support . No one likes orgies ?

mchnsg
28-03-2010, 10:55 PM
Mmmmmmm My little Sunshine doing what she does best ...

http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5272/5272883bdb6979b9ef4bc700622e4a317a9009e.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5272883&showlnk=0)

mchnsg
28-03-2010, 11:24 PM
Day one and a half part 2 .

I am exhausted as I lay in the living room but I can hear Our Miss Sunshine and Vadai going at it . The moans from the room are emanating throughout our suite .

I pry myself from the sofa to catch a glimpse of her riding Vadai ... God i can imagine the feeling of her wet hot cunt on his cock . My vision is burred , my legs are weak . I can only stumble back onto the sofa as they grind away .....

zron.45
29-03-2010, 01:04 AM
LOLzzz.... Bro mchnsg started with 4am on 2nd day, my report below is before his event. Hope you guys dun get the time mixed up.

After the suana, I believe nobody unloaded there... can't stay too long. Afterall, its still a public place. Put on our clothes and head down to our suite. Began with a game of Twister, was a fantastic game... loser sheds his/her clothes. :D Won't elaborate much, but we had great fun laughing our hearts out. Will get Bro mchnsg to post some of the pics on that, then you can imagine real live stretching your leg in between a lady's naked crotch. Ohh...btw...both are clean shaven.... kekekekeke.....

Everybody's all horny after the naked twister game, with gorgeous naked boobies running about in the house. Everyone fall into their own pace pretty fast, Rainbow + Vadai + mchnsg in Room 1. Sunshine + Ironman and I in Room 2.
Again, pic will be uploaded later. I dun know how to post the pics, and I caught a glimpse of how Mchnsg upload the pics juz now. It SUCKz..... :p
And here is Missy Sunshine looking at me typing.... distracting me with that sexy look and the magnificent "twin" towers. K, I can't FR on Room1, here goes Room2:

Ironman and Sunshine already in their birthday suits, S sucking hungrily on I.M's dick, priceless look on his face. As S was kneeling while giving her infamous BJ, I took post behind her and work my fingers on her pussy. My my my.... she was wet.... very wet... hearing her muffled moans is a pleasure to the ears. Was on this for about 10mins before I.M and I switched. Me laying down and I.M putting on the coat, began pumping S doggie style. S is good in BJing... but she surprised the hell outta me as she stroked me, sucking lightly on my balls, then her tongue was wriggling lower and lower and gave me one of the best Rimming I had. with the occasional moans from I.M's pumping. I positioned myself to let her have better access to my arse and she gladly take it. Believe Mchnsg took a pic of it, heard the camera clicking, but can't be bothered to look up. I'm in 7th Heaven. LOLzzz.....

After a while ( lost touch of the time ), I stood up and put on the coat. My turn to enter S... She is Blardy wet from I.M's pumping, I entered without holding back. Fast and hard, she gave a hugh loud moan. Seriously, can't hold too long, I entered her in missonary. Pumped hard and fast all the way for about 10 - 15mins. The final strokes pulling till the tip and RAM it in hard till the end, with my hands holding her shoulders. Make sures she take it all ! :D And I juz discharged my armies like forever.... Finally pulled my dick out, shocked to see the amount of semens, and there she was, Sunshine, giving me a beautiful smile.

More to "cum".....

Vadai
29-03-2010, 03:51 AM
Finally it my turn to comment....

Wat can i say..it is a totally eye opener experience tat i encounter!!

As for the action tat had taken place, i leave to ur imagination..(uploaded pixs)

I just to say A BIG Tribute to Chief Vandai who make this event a success and the encouragement he gave to me as i was VERY greenhorn to this kind of party...heehee. Tks Chief!

Nevertheless, A big Thank You to Bro Zron and Bro Mchnsg for their patient and guidance as well or else i will be looking awkward through out the whole trip!!!

Will be leaving in another 12hrs...now must go UNDERstudy my 2 beloved ladies:)!!!lolzzz..

Dude its Vadai... "vandai dun exist hahaahaaha

Yeah a couple of FR are running away form the times lines but I thank the bros who sit in front of the laptop and put in their experiences amidst all the fucking .

Well its 3.40am now and as I type this I glance over my shoulder and can help but get a friggin hard on as watching Sunshine blowing Ironman's dick as Zron fingerfucks hers so good that she has a hard time concentrating with all the moaning and hovering in his huge frame Mchnsg is with his camera recording the moments... mind you with burst shorts trying not to miss a moment

For the record privacy is a must and its pleasant to know that rule will never be compromised here.

To put things in perspective this is the time lines of events that has taken place so everyone is on the same back

Day 1

Chapter 1 - arrival pool sauna
Chapter 2 - twister room
Chapter 3 - drinks and night out, being notty in the car
Chapter 4 - 4am Sunshine has a thirst to quench takes all 4 dicks

Day 2
Chapter 5 - Wake up call with Rainbow, Mchnsg pumps into Rainbow
Chapter 6 - Sunshine and Vadai in the hall
Chapter 7 - lunch by the pool side, tired all slept till 8pm
Chapter 8 - Dinner bak kut teh
Chapter 9 - 2am session anal with Rainbow,
Chapter 10 - 3am session Sunshine rides again AGAIN

Day 3 - not sure what the future holds

mchnsg
29-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Day 3 and a half and our Beautiful Rainbow is being double teamed by me and Zron .

The balcony provides a good spot for some action as we are kneading her sweet pair of titties and lightly fingering her . Enough is enough ! And she commands us to the bed .

Fingers in her pussy , fingers in her ass . I'm sucking on her glorious tits as Zron is hammering away at her pussy as hard as she can . The moans might wake up the neighbours . From nowhere appears a jar of Vaseline and generous amounts are applied to Sunshine's nether regions .

Zron approaches his target and IN IT GOES !!!! Hits on the first shot . Hard and heavy pumping starts and Rainbow takes it all in her stride . I am amazed at how long Zron can last in that tight ass that I had just seconds ago inserted my finger in .

But the power of Rainbow's ass is just too much , trying as hard as he can to hold back , there is little much that Zron can do ...before he errupts in torrents ... The moans and groans of people in extascy fill the room . The look on Rainbow's face is priceless ... and so is the video on my cam .

turbodial
29-03-2010, 07:15 PM
wow...very interesting though i prefer sex to be more of a private affair than having so many people doing at the same time..

mchnsg
29-03-2010, 08:36 PM
Team singapore has just crossed the border. Exhausted but happy . I was almost in tears as I bade my final farewells to Rainbow, KC and Vadai.

The sight of Rainbow sitting at the bus stop waving us off was too much to take as I turned to look away before the tears started. Adieu my friends, it is with heavy heart that I leave you . Until we meet again. ...May the force be with you. ..Always.

mchnsg
29-03-2010, 08:42 PM
Team singapore has just crossed the border. Exhausted but happy . I was almost in tears as I bade my final farewells to Rainbow, KC and Vadai.

The sight of Rainbow sitting at the bus stop waving us off was too much to take as I turned to look away before the tears started. Adieu my friends, it is with heavy heart that I leave you .

Round and round the world we go , when will we next meet? Nobody knows.

Vadai
29-03-2010, 08:43 PM
wow...very interesting though i prefer sex to be more of a private affair than having so many people doing at the same time..

You are absolutely true. each individual has their own preferences and fantasies to each is his own.

This time it was interesting as the courage to explore, try and experiments willingly evident

lweiss100
29-03-2010, 09:23 PM

The sight of Rainbow sitting at the bus stop waving us off was too much to take as I turned to look away before the tears started. Adieu my friends, it is with heavy heart that I leave you .

Round and round the world we go , when will we next meet? Nobody knows.

Wow....it can bring you with some tears? Amazing that the event has turned out to be such a happy one.

Super Adventure = Happy Memories = And glad to age with happiness.

alexander_7769
29-03-2010, 10:30 PM
Excellent orgy guys, I'm eager to see more pictures!!!

turbodial
29-03-2010, 11:31 PM
You are absolutely true. each individual has their own preferences and fantasies to each is his own.

This time it was interesting as the courage to explore, try and experiments willingly evident

yepp...think max i think i would go for would be either mmf, mff, mmff and i am kinda picky too so it'd be very hard. Anyway hope you guys enjoyed and always remember to play safe :)

simplyd
30-03-2010, 10:41 PM
Wow looks like you guys had some fun !

mchnsg
30-03-2010, 10:49 PM
Ok , fully recharged , editing pics now , this is what you all have been waiting for .... Day 1 starts here at the pool ....

Do You Think I'm Sexy ? (http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5280/5280940254d4faaa9688b0e78756a3508b70087.jpg)

Splashing Away (http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5280/52809418a9a632d7a8416d675f59cb963a5bd4d.jpg)

Hmmmmm , wonder what those hands are doing down there ? (http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5280/5280942e1beb9f97dc09c74697a4fd781a67f6c.jpg)

She is Mine !!!! All Mine !!! (http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5280/5280985a60507accdac5028d3a1a8af97ec8dd1.jpg)

Come Get Me Boys ! (http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5280/5280986a38965ad382906d3fdd1a357874f0f40.jpg)

mchnsg
30-03-2010, 11:19 PM
From the nice cool waters into the sauna ..... It's getting hot hot hot !!

Hmmmmm ... just how many fingers are in there ? (http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5281/5281071984085817065ea8c32bebfa55139458c.jpg)

Yeah , dont you just dig it ? (http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5281/52810747f93a7c3af4f5f4c99b57bcffe6e76c0.jpg)

Double Team ! (http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5281/52810739e441150a72d410caf43c260a511ec6d.jpg)

Smile if you are happy (http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5281/5281075a6ba5e7008b82990715ffed1f6d975ed.jpg)

mchnsg
30-03-2010, 11:34 PM
More action in the sauna .....

Suck it baby !! (http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5281/5281076b7f769efb7befc06c1215a44786f0a51.jpg)

Yummmy !!!! (http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5281/5281077cb50a205cb3fa296098ee50e2d0c1e8a.jpg)

Attack from Above and Below ! (http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5281/52810780bab7d702f771f2cdce3dcd149f56af3.jpg)

Rainbow needs some CPR ! (http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5281/5281083adbe5182efa5001e8cf94dfb9381249f.jpg)

mchnsg
30-03-2010, 11:48 PM
Still in the sauna ....

Mmmmm Hungry ....... (http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5281/52810822db174b5ebe872f478f1a28b4e4b4a36.jpg)

I like chinese sausage ! (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5281/5281081bbdbeed6f31c6c10070555613caf8cd8.jpg)

Action in the front and back ! (http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5281/52810805317be2944ccf744f33a464a815559db.jpg)

zron.45
31-03-2010, 10:50 AM
Fantastic work and effort by Bro Mchnsg. Hope the rest of the fellow bros appreciate your hard work. It takes a lot of time to find, edit ans post the pics. Uupz u. :D

zron.45
31-03-2010, 06:17 PM
Chapter 3:

K, continue from my last post, Thanks to Bro Vadai, hope you guys can get the timing more accurately. Drinking time !!

1st place we went to was actually another hotel, the Live Band is actually pretty good, can tell that Rainbow is a huge fan of the Male Lead. And actually... HE IS GOOD. a surprise came for us when they actually request for Bro Vadai to sing a song for everybody. OMG.... I'd know him since 2008, I knew he can drink like crazy and not get drunk. But I didn't know he can sing ! And he sang blardy well !! :eek:

Next came a clown in bathrobe who ordered a Brandy in a balloon glass NEAT. Must be a filthy rich guy, 2 waitress actually served him his cigar. Imagine all the eyes on him.... coming to the lounge in a BATH ROBE... eeeewwww.... left after downing his 2nd glass in around 20mins, the waitress was wide-eyed when he left and gave the tip, wondered how much was it.... kekekeke

2nd place was more packed, the band specialised in the 80's music. We order a bottle of Vodka and practically swaying to the music, everyone had fun. Especially till the later part, Sunshine was actually stroking me...and.... we are like... ... 2 metres away from the Band. Next, she held my hand as I was standing behind her to her boobies... I had a certain kick to do it outside, but definately not this extreme ! Well... kinda turn me on but... hell... I can't explain.... Sunshine, you'd made my night !! :D

Oooops... forgot to mention something I'd realise while we were travelling to the last pub. I was fooling around with Rainbow as I pressed my elbow on her Boobs, wow... no Bra... was trailing my fingers along her thighs... naughtily flipped her beautify white and flowery green dress. :eek: NO PANTIES ?????
OH MY FUCKING G !!! Been thinking about it while we were there but I figured its really too dangerous to pull any stuns, so I've been a good boy with Rainbow except a few stolen kisses. LOLzzzz....

Next action came from Bro Ironman with Sunshine in the car while we are on the way back to our suite. Will leave it to him on the event.

pssssss..... thats not the end of the 1st day / night. :D

mchnsg
31-03-2010, 08:18 PM
Back to day 1 , out of the pool and the sauna and back to the room for some recreational activities .... why dont we try ...." Naked Twister ?"

Oohhh Yeah ! Show me your ass !! (http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/52847757a81000ecc5919e13d52ed75110d4e2c.jpg)

Hey Ironman ! Where is your other hand going ? (http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284777947b8bd61aea3c0ea740f069103e0ec5.jpg)

Ok Mchnsg .. Left hand to left tit !! (http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284778f04ebf5bcc82ec66aec18710bb2f0764.jpg)

Rainbow's legs getting weak ...need some support ..... (http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/52847791bdd8163307a68c30fd03d6407c764af.jpg)

mchnsg
31-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Look up here boys !!! (http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/528478518b65f6c1167ff26ef427622b5669dce.jpg)

That's what I call a nice view ! (http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284786a02f997bdd22b7c9f022890329b378af.jpg)

Girls dont get excited , Zron is practicing for later . (http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284787d22f78743ef104acb1cb9ab0d3c95cb8.jpg)

Mchnsg just loves to grab those titties ! (http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/52847884ae7a5a306dce3dea59f3b1ebc39a370.jpg)

mchnsg
31-03-2010, 08:25 PM
Like what you see ? (http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284789a50f89cc587e6080c06dbfee01926f53.jpg)

Dammm Mchnsg will you concentrate on the game !!! (http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284790843410ec2a8cf41a2baef4ff6e5e179b.jpg)

Loser takes it all ( off !!!! ) (http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/52848163fb76c496bd50fab2080156c3251f302.jpg)

Vadai
31-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Chapter 3 Part Duex

Well yeah I sang, I dun advertise bout it coz usually it helps clear the room hehehe ...Zron now you know I can drink, sing fuck and maybe next time dance tooo lol

The bathrobe guy really blew my mind and expecially the amount he tipped the waitress... far out!!!

So that what you both were doing.. damm daring then again Sunshine is fucking daring... I am still testing her limits....

Well I have to say being the driver is not fun especially the first night where in the back seat massive moaning, high pitch singing, fondling, feeling up masturbating and frenching took place with the 2 pairs of guys and girl...

Well Chapter 4 will be in 2 parts, the first already written where Sunshine rape Mchnsg & Vadai then left to attack Ironman and Zron in the next room... I let them narrate what happened.

Mind you this is at frigging 4am in the morning on the first night

mchnsg
31-03-2010, 08:32 PM
Ok so everyone is hot and steamy after twisting , now for some twisting in between the sheets ,

Vadai and Ironman VS Rainbow in a handicap match ( Watch where Rainbow's Handi-Hands are .... )

Hold Me Suck Me .... Finger Me Part 1 (http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/52848301c8e707e4786639427fa3c4ec728cf02.jpg)

Hold Me Suck Me .... Finger Me Part 2 (http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/528483103768a85b4c49cb90e9cdd0bf2ba24c8.jpg)

Hold Me Suck Me .... Finger Me Part 3 (http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284832ce6130b643fc520a18d3236e60e822a3.jpg)

Hold Me Suck Me .... Finger Me Part 4 (http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284833de6db31f45af514b8b1561eb28c7e7a9.jpg)

mchnsg
31-03-2010, 08:38 PM
Enuff is enuff .... Why am i the only one taking photos ? Time for Action !!!!

Tickle ... Tickle !!!Naughty Sunshine !! (http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284868b8a048b915999706a0e36040988566ae.jpg)

God ! She taste's so sweet !!! (http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284869c9107bb56492df38ad6be61a4f688136.jpg)

I'm cummmmmiiiinnngggg !!!!! (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284871be1f2b2c95f7aa96c74dcce35db7c8d6.jpg)

Extacy !!! (http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/52848735d173c4450598c02907dc4742c1ecc8e.jpg)

mchnsg
31-03-2010, 08:40 PM
Mmmmmm I just can't get enough ... (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/528487483a16c7c7e777d9934f4bf24f46af1e4.jpg)

Are you trying to seduce me ? (http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284875ffa3c03c289d1f6d13037485c0ca3786.jpg)

mchnsg
31-03-2010, 08:51 PM
Meanwhile in the other room .......

Sunshine and the ass rimming gang .... (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284892a3e7ced10cea19a52ee519019256bfbf.jpg)

Mmmmppphh.....mmmmmppphhh... ( translated from assrimming muffles = Your Ass is MINE !!!) (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284892a3e7ced10cea19a52ee519019256bfbf.jpg)

Nuff Said ! (http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284893c28e17933e4fa09cbccfff3b509ecbc5.jpg)

Yoohoo !!! Anybody there ? (http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284898a718f48864d822b1df9a8c5ea7bb52d9.jpg)

mchnsg
31-03-2010, 08:59 PM
Time for Sunshine to get service !!!

Now now ... Dont act shy ! (http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284900a07d11c039168e8b131dcca6d6fc64e4.jpg)

That's a good girl now . (http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284901bc83716a3c748adc35bba7fbd402ab71.jpg)

Now , how many of these fingers can i get in ? (http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/52849021c17888dee231421b188c06bd70fb448.jpg)

Boy does she have a mouth .... (http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284903927b5092c882c95b6ac4145f3ece4353.jpg)

mchnsg
31-03-2010, 09:11 PM
Swallow swallow ...gulp gulp ... (http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/52849373058638ff98e182571779791553db063.jpg)

Take it all in ...... (http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/528493664e067be055f11cbb02bd13f60a8b138.jpg)

Look at how big my titties are ! (http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/52849354d4df39c8d639ee08cf99d6eb259770d.jpg)

Fire away !!!! (http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/528493491d7acd550c6a99f1bac26e320e1b210.jpg)

mchnsg
31-03-2010, 10:18 PM
Ok everyone , so from what you have seen so far . It wasnt just fuck fuck fuck . We got together , had some fun and most important , made new friends .

The sex was good , better than good ! It was fantastic !!! but like I said , the new friends that I have made is more important .

The group was good , we clicked from the moment we met , constantly joking and making fun of each other .

None of that , you are too skinny , you are too fat , sorry we are looking for 9 inch cocks kind of shite . Everyone was just out to have a good comfortable and clean time .

Ok , so here ends Day 1 , the morning sessions .

The night is still young !

mchnsg
31-03-2010, 10:42 PM
Ok , one last pic for the day ... We changed the bedsheets , but I think if Gil Grissom and his team try hard enough they may just find out who this belongs to ....

The Evidence Speaks For Itself (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5285/528515374d719ba5866faec4e1d7ad7fd8ae1bd.jpg)

Vadai
31-03-2010, 10:52 PM
Ok , one last pic for the day ... We changed the bedsheets , but I think if Gil Grissom and his team try hard enough they may just find out who this belongs to ....

The Evidence Speaks For Itself (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5285/528515374d719ba5866faec4e1d7ad7fd8ae1bd.jpg)

OMG if this is who I think it is then it must be after the director made magic with her...

IT was worth watching the Director in action

On readers if you want more let us know we continue to post the FR till the last date then wrap it up

mchnsg
31-03-2010, 11:09 PM
Yeah , so far not much response from burdders over here . Seems like only the team who went up to party are giving comments . Rest of the people are just watching .

Do let us know if you like what you see so far .

mewaiting4utoo
01-04-2010, 10:10 AM
keep cuming dont stop

zron.45
01-04-2010, 10:38 AM

wahahahahaha..... I freaking love this !! Great Job Director ! Thumbs up !!:D

zakazulu
01-04-2010, 11:57 AM
now, that is what i call " a REAL ORGY PARTY"!!!!!!! well done guys!!

Vadai
01-04-2010, 12:51 PM

Thanks dude.

M still waiting for a few loose ends to tie up

Next Post Coming soon

Vadai
01-04-2010, 01:06 PM
Chapter 2 Continuation form Post 126 by Zron

Naked twister was supposed to be the defacto icebreaker and everyone was keen on it except Rainbow who was has alwasy been the passive participant was more shy bout being out of place but was still keen in taking part.

The primary objective was not to win but to get ur opponent distracted and boy did they ever... as you can see form the pics Brother Mchnsg has loaded hands, mouth were every where on the opposite sex. I think the only downside the girl was not reciprocation as much attention they were getting lol

Back to the ori.. the primary icebreaker turned out to be the pool session where we had it all to ourselves then adjourn to the sauna where it was a nice wild romp all the 6 ppl participating and taking pics.

Zron narrated the happenings in Room 1 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/169127-party-end-march-gals-couples-3.html#post4717339)

Now for Room 2

Rainbow laid down all turned on by the naked twister as Ironman went to work on her fingering her as sucked her boobies... Vadai diligently let Ironman the the lead as I cuddled Rainbow.. soon Rainbow all turned on by Ironman tongue and fingering started to reach under Ironman's towel and milking his dick.. she really went to work on it as you could hear Ironman moning.

I proceeded to tongue wrestle with Rainbow making up for lost time as she grabbing both dick trying to make both hard. with Mchnsg clicking away at both rooms Ironman went south as i went up on Rainbow, fishing out my now hard cock I proceeded to get a delightful blowjob from Rainbow..soon I was pumping my cock into her mouth... heaven... Iron man was top form working Rainbow as i slid off to grab the camera

Ironman went to join Zron in room 1 while Mchnsg dove right in yup you heard me dove right in between Rainbow legs... the wat he was eating her was truly a Kodak moment as i grabbing his more powerful camera and took some shots.

Take a lesson this is how you dive in!!! (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284871be1f2b2c95f7aa96c74dcce35db7c8d6.jpg)

Rainbow in total pleasure almost cumming till she is shaking her head side to side (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284871be1f2b2c95f7aa96c74dcce35db7c8d6.jpg)

I could hear Room1 trio of Zron, Sunshine and Ironman fucking away... Room 2 was no lesser in comparison. Mchnsg went to work and Rainbow was having one orgasm after another. Mchnsg did not let go climbed on her and went to work on Rainbow's tit and breast

Mmmmmm I just can't get enough ... (http://img3.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/528487483a16c7c7e777d9934f4bf24f46af1e4.jpg)

Rainbow was just too high arm above her head.... Mchnsg rolled and brought Rainbow on top of her that seem to awaken Rainbow and they started frenching... I took one finally shot between the legs

After he flipped her over (http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284875ffa3c03c289d1f6d13037485c0ca3786.jpg)

and left them to enjoy their fucking because I believe Rainbow was in great hands and gonna get a royal fucking

I proceed to the next room to take come shot when I noticed Ironman already melted and Zron getting a rimming and and cock sucking of his life

Power ass rimming and cock sucking ... lucky Zron (http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284898a718f48864d822b1df9a8c5ea7bb52d9.jpg)

Part 2 (http://img8.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5284/5284903927b5092c882c95b6ac4145f3ece4353.jpg)

Soon everyone has unloaded and deflated and resting getting ready for the night out

This is covered in Chapter 3 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/169127-party-end-march-gals-couples-2.html#post4726585)
pic

enjoy

zron.45
01-04-2010, 01:53 PM

hey Pal,
Hope this sets you more at ease, we are real and serious about making it happen. Sorry you missed this session. Thanks for the cheer, appreciated. Still, nothing much from the other fellow bros... :(

zron.45
01-04-2010, 02:39 PM
keep cuming dont stop

hmmmm.... same thing I told Rainbow.... :D

MsSunshine
01-04-2010, 11:17 PM
Hi guys.....finally m here

Have been reading all the posting here.....and its making me very horny :p

Vadai
02-04-2010, 07:51 AM

Firstly a big welcome and hello to the now famous Ms.Sunshine... I am sure many samsters are curious to know who that Sunshine.. and hopefully if Rainbows unloads her 2 cents in here we be one big happy family lol

Chapter is 3 is complete (I think unless Zron or Ironman wants to add more stuff..)

Chapter 4 (http://www.sammyboyforum.com/orgies-swinging-arrangements/169127-party-end-march-gals-couples-3.html#post4716892)started off by Mchnsg left it off with the force be with the Vadai

To recap ....Sunshine was 'thirsty' at 4am no thanks to Mchnsg who could not keep his hands to himself (Thank you) and attacked both of us in bed and I was still sleepy so was Mchnsg but it was hard to resist Sunshine when she grabbing 2 dicks at the same time... after Mchnsg loaded it to her her hands on my dick I could not escape the clutches of Sunshine... as Mchnsg started a tide he could not reverse...

Chapter 4 has 3 parts one posted by Mchnsg, after that mine will follow suit... Chapter 4 part 3 will see Sunshine jumping into the next room attacking the other 2 dicks there as Rainbow leapfrogged into my bed...

Heaven have mercy!!!

Coming soon Chapter 4 Part 2

mchnsg
02-04-2010, 10:46 AM
Ut's like 4 or 5 am in the morning .... my mind is hazy after unloading into Little Miss Sunshine , ever the hungry little one , she goes over into the next room where Zron , Ironman and Rainbow are in an almost comatose state after the night of drinking and sex . With the powers of oral persuasion , she manages to wake both Ironman and Zron and puts them into a frenzied state where without a thought of even taking off his shirt , Ironman starts pounding into the deep dark and unsatiable cave that is Sunshines pussy !!!!

On weak wobbly legs and with hardly a light turned on , I grab my trusty DSLR ( Does Sunshine Like It Rough ?) camera and start snapping away . Hands shaking , vision blurred , all the after effects of the loss of huge amounts of bodily fluids and a low blood protien count . I stagger to the next room and this is what i managed to get .

The Insatiable Miss Sunshine
(http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5290269)

Apologies for the blurred images , even my sooper dooper L lens could not capture everything in such low light .

mchnsg
02-04-2010, 11:02 AM
Ok for those born around the same time as myself .... ( Think Retro ) . This is a tribute to Miss Sunshine in song ....

Lay Your Hands On Me by Thompson Twins

This old life seemed much too long
With little point in going on
I couldn't think of what to say
Words just vanished in the haze
I was feeling cold and tired
Yeah kinda sad and uninspired
But when it almost seemed too much
I see your face
And sense the grace
And feel the magic in your touch (http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5290/5290332625b65745188cdfcd841164636d19cad.jpg)
(chorus)
OH LAY YOUR HANDS
LAY YOUR HANDS ON ME
OH LAY YOUR HANDS ! (http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5290/529033550e51bc8ee00f34a4df81b6534a0a5c3.jpg)
WOO-OO-OO-OO!
OH LAY YOUR HANDS
OH LAY HOUR HANDS ON ME (http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5290/52903363a7c6fe923811d7f632fdca754e48779.jpg)
Back and forth across the sea
I have chased so many dreams
But I have never felt the grace
That I have felt in your embrace
Oh I was tired and I was cold
Yeah with a hunger in my soul
When it almost seemed too much
I see your face
And sense the grace
And feel the magic in your touch
(REPEAT CHORUS)
Now you made me feel so good (http://img6.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5290/5290333e396533243583415af9a55ca6ad2c866.jpg)
Yeah like I never ever thought I would
You know you make me feel so strong
And now our laughter just goes on and on
So c'mon lay your hands on me
Cause close to you is where I really wanna be
And if it ever gets too much
I see your face
And sense the grace
And feel the magic in our touch
(REPEAT CHORUS TO FADE)

And yes , Miss Sunshine repeated her actions till both Zron and Ironman faded , looks like there is something wrong with Ironman's charger . Even though he was plugging into the solar energies of Sunshine's pussy , it seemed that he was discharging more than he could recharge . As I lay on the sofa , I could hear the ratt-ta-tatt sounds of Ironman charging furiously into Sunshine . Sunshine was screaming and creaming , so loud that I was in fear that they would hear her all the way till the top of the Twin Towers . Oh and not to mention that her very own twin towers were being sucked on by Zron , who was by then leaking battery fluid and was trying to hydrate himself with milk from Sunishine's titties ( foolish boy , he must have been so concussed that he thought that Sunshine's massive jugs were jerry cans . )

I left them to carry on while i crawled back into bed into the other room , as I crawls back into the sheets , I feel a pair of soft warm ass cheeks ( NO NO IT'S NOT VADAI'S !!!! NAUGHTY READERS ! ) OMG ! Rainbow who was woken up by the actions in the next room had come over . I put an arm across her shoulders and let it drop to her soft warm tits . Cuddled up to her in the spoon position and to my amazement ..... I started to get hard .......... ( to be continued ! )

mchnsg
02-04-2010, 02:06 PM
Mmmmmm darling Sunshine you are here !!!!

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine
You make me happy when skies are gray
You'll never know dear, how much I love you
Please don't take my sunshine away

I'll always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another,
You'll regret it all some day:

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between.
But not you've left me and love another;
You have shattered all of my dreams:

In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains.
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame.

alexander_7769
02-04-2010, 03:12 PM
Excellent pictures and description guys, the ladies also deserve a standing ovation!!

mchnsg
02-04-2010, 04:36 PM
Bro , we were always standing . I can assure you of that :)

rainbowlovely
02-04-2010, 08:03 PM
Big happy family...here i am...took me sometime to get here.

Read the posting & saw the pictures...great job!!

rainbowlovely
02-04-2010, 08:08 PM
Big happy family...here i am...

Read the posting & saw the pictures...great job guys!! ;)

rainbowlovely
02-04-2010, 09:05 PM
Big Happy Family...Here i am... ;)

Read & saw the pictures....great job!!

Vadai
02-04-2010, 10:14 PM
Ok for those bor......ght that Sunshine's massive jugs were jerry cans . )

I left them to carry on while i crawled back into bed into the other room , as I crawls back into the sheets , I feel a pair of soft warm ass cheeks ( NO NO IT'S NOT VADAI'S !!!! NAUGHTY READERS ! ) OMG ! Rainbow who was woken up by the actions in the next room had come over . I put an arm across her shoulders and let it drop to her soft warm tits . Cuddled up to her in the spoon position and to my amazement ..... I started to get hard .......... ( to be continued ! )

Yes I do hereby affirm it was not my ass and I DO NOT swing that way ahem

MsSunshine
02-04-2010, 11:35 PM
My GOD mchnsg u made tears swell in my eyes......m so touched tht u actually value my relationship this much. :o
Mmmmmm darling Sunshine you are here !!!!

The other night dear, as I lay sleeping
I dreamed I held you in my arms
But when I awoke, dear, I was mistaken
So I hung my head and I cried.

I'll always love you and make you happy,
If you will only say the same.
But if you leave me and love another,
You'll regret it all some day:

You told me once, dear, you really loved me
And no one else could come between.
But not you've left me and love another;
You have shattered all of my dreams:

In all my dreams, dear, you seem to leave me
When I awake my poor heart pains.
So when you come back and make me happy
I'll forgive you dear, I'll take all the blame.

MsSunshine
02-04-2010, 11:38 PM
Guys pleasuring all of u was awesome for me....u guys showed me heaven...will luv to do more with u guys anytime.....muah

zron.45
03-04-2010, 11:10 AM
Big happy family...here i am...

Read the posting & saw the pictures...great job guys!! ;)

kekekeke..... now now now... we should have tot of asking the ladies here before the actual events huh?? Actually it was between the rest times that Sunshine notices the guys taking turns in front of the Computer. Thus, received a "complain" from here that we chose the com instead of her.... :p So fellow Bros, you see the sacrifices we'd made??? LOLzzz.... There's a post whereby, I'm writing half way and in she bumps beside me asking what are we writing about, thus explained to her and promised to teach her how to create account. And "Taaah Daaah..." here they are !!!!

As by Ms Rainbow. Welcome to da Family !! :D

lweiss100
03-04-2010, 11:15 AM
Guys pleasuring all of u was awesome for me....u guys showed me heaven...will luv to do more with u guys anytime.....muah

Hi MsSunshine....welcome to the Forum. Been mighty nice to learn of your escapade. Loved every bit of the ever-unfolding story indeed.

Lweiss.

MsSunshine
03-04-2010, 03:07 PM
Hi MsSunshine....welcome to the Forum. Been mighty nice to learn of your escapade. Loved every bit of the ever-unfolding story indeed.

Lweiss.
Hi all.... thks alot for the welcuming to the forum, Zron & Rainbow....yeah v r nw 1 big happy family:)

MsSunshine
03-04-2010, 09:10 PM
Well the guys have been doin so much of the work here by putting up all post on the events tht were happening during the party.
Anyhow i feel that the guys deserve a standing ovation for all the efforts they put into making this party a funfilled experince which is unforgettable for me.....:D

Vadai,Zron,Mchnsg & Ironman.....u guys really made me so thrilled & pleasured that i cant seem to forget any of the events, have been remembering bits & pieces which put a smile on my face & also some juice to my pussy:o

Only regret i have is tht i cldnt try anal & the blinfolds with u guys....having said b4 in my intro tht i dnt do anal.....but being wit u guys really turned the table around for me....:p

Wish to have many more marvellous thrills of sexual encounters with u guys in coming future ...muah muah

viperf14
04-04-2010, 08:23 PM
Thanks for all the photo and update :)

Hope to join u guys and gal in the future :D

ColourBlindx2
05-04-2010, 01:04 AM
Taking down my tent now, been camping for eons!! And so i've finished reading the FRs and now resuming my horrid studying :(

Vadai, it sounds like it's been a successful event!! Congrats!!

Colourblind f, OUT!!

Colourblind f

mchnsg
05-04-2010, 06:15 PM
Hmmm...looks like we even got the great Colourblinds to pay our humble thread a visit.thabks for popping by.

Anyways, where was I? Oh ok, so here I am snuggled up to rainbow. My cock pitching its tent in my boxers rising between Rainbow's asscheeks. One hand cupping her breasts, the other snaking down to her garden of eden. Now I must tell you that our dear Miss Rainbow has one of the warmest pussies that yours truly has ever encountered. As my fingers do their magic, her juices start to flow, and boy do they flow! At the same time her nipples start to harden and I am twirling them around with my other hand.

She starts to grind her ass into me and blood surges into my cock. The loss of blood supply to my brains makes me feel light headed. I move aside and lay her on her back, slowly lifting her top to reveal her fabulous pair of melons. My mouth latches onto one of her nipples and I suck on it like a baby suckling his mother.

Meanwhile the moans in the other room are reaching unheard of levels, its all that I can do to resist my vouyeristic urge and take photos for all to see.In part that's also because of the fact that by now Rainbow has my cock in the clutches of her hands. Stroking me to a fever pitch. I am this close to ripping off her clothes and mounting her there and then. In the ensuring moments, clothes are shed, we are now locked in a 69 position. Me doing what I do best, licking that beautiful pussy and trying not to drown, she hungrily swallowing my cock deep into her throat. This goes on and on, my face is bathed in Rainbow's juices, my cock about to erupt in her mouth and flood her throat with my seed. Rainbow's body convulsing and her pussy contracting as my fingers play its concerto within.

Enough is enough, I detach my cock from her mouth, with trembling fingers I slip on my trusty Okamotos ( hmmmm do I get advertising revenue for this ) . Like a man possessed, I pry her legs apart, ready to hurl my spear into her like Leonidas hurling it at Xerxes. Rainbow, her face flushed pink, her glistening pussy. ................................( to be continued )

mchnsg
05-04-2010, 08:21 PM
Target 250 ............

simplyd
05-04-2010, 08:58 PM
Dammmmmm this is hot ~!!!

mchnsg
05-04-2010, 10:06 PM
Ok , time to finish this , just like I finished Miss Rainbow .Back home now so I don't have to type on my teeny weeny nokia keyboard . Fingers are as tired as when i was fingering Rainbow .

Ok back to where we were , Here I am poised on top of Rainbow , guys i gotta tell you , the look on Rainbow's face when she is turned on is priceless . Chest flushed pink , nipples rock hard , dripping wet pussy and I mean DRIPPING ! You dont know how hard i had to control myself to not shove my cock into her sans condom .

Her legs wide apart , I move in for the kill (http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5301/53014130682ee41db6b381176b617054c780155.jpg) . Even though she is dripping , i still feel the walls of her tight pussy engulf my cock . Its HOT HOT herrre ....I take it slow and stroke my cock in and out , and in and out . All the while the whimpers of Rainbow turning me on even more . We lock lips and my tongue mixes with hers . The taste of her pussy mixing with what she was just seconds ago sucking on . We french furiously (http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5301/5301415503da29a7dec53dbb600041845b470d2.jpg) and in the moment of lust I give her a bite on her neck as she starts to shudder below , making it even harder for me to hold back .

Enraged I start to really give it to her , not even noticing the sounds of my camera clicking away in the background (http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5301/5301412815b83bbab045b80a109defca2af92f1.jpg) ( thank you to whichever brudder was taking the shots , if not I would not have such memories of my sweet Rainbow ) . Harder and harder i thrust into her , grabbing her tits , frenching again . Rainbow digging her nails into my back , I thrust as hard as I can , Rainbow's pussy walls contracting and squeezing my cock . Both of us are perspiring and our slick bodies writhing together . I cant take it anymore and I erupt , my torrents of seed trapped withing the confines of my Okamoto 003 ( please please the guys at Okamoto , see this !) , they swirl out in a desperate attempt to try to invade Rainbows pussy , but alas they are denied .

Exhausted I slump on top of Rainbow (http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5301/5301414a32b26bd55d0a52c13a71c320fa474b6.jpg) , sweat dripping from our foreheads , kisses mixed with our salty sweat as my now limp cock withdraws from the battle .

As we lay side by side , in embrace , I can hear thru our heavy breathing , the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh , mixed together with the moans of Miss Sunshine . In my near comatose state , I am wondering .................whats going on there ?

zron.45
06-04-2010, 12:50 PM
kekekeke.... nice FR, my brudder.

What's goning on there? :D Should be concurrent in my FR post #126. :p

magicdaddy
06-04-2010, 01:30 PM
Ermmm... Wait... Is it just me or is it you guys are seeing some pics which i can't see?

The outing and adventures sounds fun. But seriously, the pics are turning me off and making me puke. All i see are some not so young and fat people having sex in the pic and yet, all the comments coming in are not being justified.

I expect more from SBF. Not from that plump gal "colorblind f". Her's are turning me off most of the time.

I'm sorry if the above statement offends anyone. But i have been reading this thread for a while and i really couldn't take it anymore.

I wonder if anyone feels the same?

antacid
06-04-2010, 01:59 PM
wow this is great stuff! sounds like it was a great party up there...we can only read and imagine..sighhhh

thumbs up for sharing this with us! looking forward to the day i can join you guys on one of these

Vadai
06-04-2010, 03:18 PM
Ermmm... Wait... Is it just me or is it you guys are seeing some pics which i can't see?

The outing and adventures sounds fun. But seriously, the pics are turning me off and making me puke. All i see are some not so young and fat people having sex in the pic and yet, all the comments coming in are not being justified.

I expect more from SBF. Not from that plump gal "colorblind f". Her's are turning me off most of the time.

I'm sorry if the above statement offends anyone. But i have been reading this thread for a while and i really couldn't take it anymore.

Magic Daddy I suggest to save all of and and more importantly your good-self from dehydration and over excessive puking disorder, go read something else. I would not want that on my conscious

You want to comment on colorblind dun use this thread as a tool. Have a little decorum when and what you choose to address.

Having a "(M)" by your nick further justifies my statement. Maybe SBF forum is not for you.... hmmmm I wonder if anyone feels the same?

tookara
06-04-2010, 05:01 PM
well done guys. good job organizer

mewaiting4utoo
06-04-2010, 06:16 PM
Magic Daddy I suggest to save all of and and more importantly your good-self from dehydration and over excessive puking disorder, go read something else. I would not want that on my conscious

You want to comment on colorblind dun use this thread as a tool. Have a little decorum when and what you choose to address.

Having a "(M)" by your nick further justifies my statement. Maybe SBF forum is not for you.... hmmmm I wonder if anyone feels the same?

Bro Vadai, i fully support your statement. cheers.

mchnsg
06-04-2010, 07:53 PM
MagicDaddy , if you dun like what you see then dun see , no one is forcing you . This sounds like a classic case of sour grapes to me .

MsSunshine
06-04-2010, 10:48 PM
MagicDaddy , if you dun like what you see then dun see , no one is forcing you . This sounds like a classic case of sour grapes to me .
Hi everyone...

M totally in agreement with Vadai n Mchnsg with this...

My dear Magic Daddy.....if you actually didnt mean to offend anyone here, you would have thought twice before posting such words here....plz bear in mind, everyone is beautiful in their own way and judge the book by the cover.....
Everyone has their own taste, character,likes n dislikes......i dun feel the nick Magic actually suits u....well thts my opinion but in 1 word i will say to u is.....Ask your self honestly are you so damn perfect....if you cant be honest then juz fuck off...

rainbowlovely
06-04-2010, 11:02 PM
Bro Vadai, i fully support your statement. cheers.

Thanks you for supporting :) ...

How u been?

ODST
06-04-2010, 11:34 PM

Woah!! think before you say anything my friend.. the best is to keep your own opinions to yourself..

picnic
07-04-2010, 01:41 PM

bro magicdaddy,
By calling people name is not the way in sbf and if you don't like what you see then don't see loh! I personally like the post here and they are very commendable.

zron.45
07-04-2010, 01:44 PM

I'm sorry if the above statement offends anyone. But i have been reading this thread for a while and i really couldn't take it anymore.[QUOTE]

[QUOTE=mchnsg;4746560]MagicDaddy , if you dun like what you see then dun see , no one is forcing you . This sounds like a classic case of sour grapes to me .

Hi everyone...

M totally in agreement with Vadai n Mchnsg with this...

Hmmm....Chill guys, to be frank. I actually saw the post 20mins after he posted. Been enduring my reply since then, I want to see what the replies of other bros here say their part before I comment.

magic Paddy this is for u,

Can you answer me, according to your world ( Mars / Pluto). Aliens in your planet are not allowed to have organism after a certain age? They are not allowed to have sex if they are above certain weight?? Next, can you post you pic here and let us see how handsome and fit you are? So that if possible, I try to find someone up to your caliber to let you fuck with no strings attached. You come into the room and she will auto open leg for you. But still, that is for your Alien world rules lah. Let me brief you on our Earthly rules here, short simple sweet one: NOBODY OWES YOU A BLOODY FUCK HERE ON EARTH!!

Everybody in the party dun know each other except for me and Vadai and Ms Rainbow. We are meeting to have a good time together, the guys are no hunk and the ladies may not be Super Models. Main point is, we clicked and WE HAD A REAL GOOD TIME. Not everybody go for LOOKs alone. Again, you expect more from SBF... who the Fuck are you to expect anything?? You got an issue with Colourblind F, then pls bring it out of my thread. Personally, I got nothing against the Colourblinds. We each have our own points to looks out for, she based on what car pple drive, I prefer to have a party where EVERYONE is comfortable and smiling when they recalled the time we'd spent together. THAT is the meaning of a party to me.

Another point, i wonder why you keep logging in and read the thread if it is turning you off??

Redbull00
07-04-2010, 02:15 PM

WELL SAID Bro Vadai

mchnsg
07-04-2010, 02:16 PM
Ok , I think he should have the point by now , lets leave him be and carry on .

Arucard
07-04-2010, 02:25 PM
i saw all the pics.. ... ... u guys really enjoyed urself ...... thanks for sharing

Vadai
07-04-2010, 02:33 PM
Zron & Iron Man

Your turn to continue the chapter

Dont worry bout him

mewaiting4utoo
07-04-2010, 04:43 PM
Thanks you for supporting :) ...

How u been?

i am fine, just that i am just a little too busy with my work during the time bro vadai organise the outing. will try to join u ppl the next time. all the best to u. cheers.

ironman17
08-04-2010, 04:14 PM
Hi my dear friends..

I'm sorry huh..i a man of few words..just like to thank you ppl for the wonderful 3 days we being together for the all the UNEXPECTED events!:D

Hope U all still can keep me in the loop for the nx meetup..I PROMISED Bro Chief VANDAI..Opps is vadai..lolzz..i will be more proactive the nx time round!!!!!:)

Thumbs UP GUYS!!!!

MsSunshine
09-04-2010, 12:04 AM
Hi my dear friends..

I'm sorry huh..i a man of few words..just like to thank you ppl for the wonderful 3 days we being together for the all the UNEXPECTED events!:D

Hope U all still can keep me in the loop for the nx meetup..I PROMISED Bro Chief VANDAI..Opps is vadai..lolzz..i will be more proactive the nx time round!!!!!:)

Thumbs UP GUYS!!!!
Well Ironman you might be a man of few words...but then i know for sure you're a man of many trades when it comes to giving pleasure....missing all of your funny ways alot :D....LOL

mchnsg
09-04-2010, 04:58 AM
Hmmm Sunshine misses her darling and his heavy breathing?

zron.45
09-04-2010, 03:46 PM
Well Ironman you might be a man of few words...but then i know for sure you're a man of many trades when it comes to giving pleasure....missing all of your funny ways alot ....LOL

Hmmm Sunshine misses her darling and his heavy breathing?

Yah... There was a point of time where Sunshine can't stop giggling... :D

In office now, a quick one on session with Princess Rainbow. Time frame is after our first nite drinking before everyone go to bed. As highlighted before, Rainbow and I already knew each other before this event. We clicked very well and had a good appetite for each other. :p

We were chatting at the balcony trying to relax after all the alcohol, very nice quiet view and catching up on each other's life. Just seems very automatic, cant explain... was saying should head for the shower and then to bed. The automatic part was showering together lah.... :D

Fast forward in the shower room, we went to the toilet with the standing shower as it's linked to our room. The one with bathtub was linked to Vadai's room. Hmmm... ... can't recall if we actually started frenching 1st or we actually soap each other 1st... should not be the latter... There we were frenching under the water and Rainbow went down on her knees and slowly teasing my little bro, which was already rock hard. Fantastic tickling and teasing on the head and then the deep throat... OMG... shiok.... ( hard on now leh, thinking about it ) Just that the shower room a bit small to move about, she blow till i nearly cannot tahan, and I pull her up wanting to make her wet. Was thinking about the position to take while my finger search for the lovely Southern Point, She is already WET !! kekekeke... again automatic I pulled up one leg and enter her slowly... wow... warmth engulfed my little bro, slowly moving in and out... again got little prob with moving about, was this way afor a little while, put her leg down and turned her around. She bend forward to help and I enter her from behind... DEEP .

Lost track of time while concentrating on the slow and fast pace... with her moaning accelerating, so does my pumping. She was bending lower and lower and holding on to the handle of the door for support but I just can't seem to stop, the feeling was exhilarating. And into the rubber I came... loads and loads of them... and I was somehow like stuck in that post for 30 sec bah... Thank you, Princess Rainbow. Hope didn't hurt your head as it was leaning against the door when I realised it must be knocking while I was pushing into you... Arrrrgh... feeling like going toilet now... kekekekeke....

Back-track to that Mdaddy, why go thru the trouble to purposely create a new nick just to post a comment like that? Dun dare to comment in your former nick??? Maybe next event can ask you to join us. But you'll be there as the PUSSY. See got any takers for you anot.

rainbowlovely
11-04-2010, 02:17 PM
Yah... There was a point of time where Sunshine can't stop giggling... :D

In office now, a quick one on session with Princess Rainbow. Time frame is after our first nite drinking before everyone go to bed. As highlighted before, Rainbow and I already knew each other before this event. We clicked very well and had a good appetite for each other. :p

We were chatting at the balcony trying to relax after all the alcohol, very nice quiet view and catching up on each other's life. Just seems very automatic, cant explain... was saying should head for the shower and then to bed. The automatic part was showering together lah.... :D

Fast forward in the shower room, we went to the toilet with the standing shower as it's linked to our room. The one with bathtub was linked to Vadai's room. Hmmm... ... can't recall if we actually started frenching 1st or we actually soap each other 1st... should not be the latter... There we were frenching under the water and Rainbow went down on her knees and slowly teasing my little bro, which was already rock hard. Fantastic tickling and teasing on the head and then the deep throat... OMG... shiok.... ( hard on now leh, thinking about it ) Just that the shower room a bit small to move about, she blow till i nearly cannot tahan, and I pull her up wanting to make her wet. Was thinking about the position to take while my finger search for the lovely Southern Point, She is already WET !! kekekeke... again automatic I pulled up one leg and enter her slowly... wow... warmth engulfed my little bro, slowly moving in and out... again got little prob with moving about, was this way afor a little while, put her leg down and turned her around. She bend forward to help and I enter her from behind... DEEP .

Lost track of time while concentrating on the slow and fast pace... with her moaning accelerating, so does my pumping. She was bending lower and lower and holding on to the handle of the door for support but I just can't seem to stop, the feeling was exhilarating. And into the rubber I came... loads and loads of them... and I was somehow like stuck in that post for 30 sec bah... Thank you, Princess Rainbow. Hope didn't hurt your head as it was leaning against the door when I realised it must be knocking while I was pushing into you... Arrrrgh... feeling like going toilet now... kekekekeke....

Back-track to that Mdaddy, why go thru the trouble to purposely create a new nick just to post a comment like that? Dun dare to comment in your former nick??? Maybe next event can ask you to join us. But you'll be there as the PUSSY. See got any takers for you anot.

Yes in deed was a relaxing, very nice quiet view and catching up on each other's life after the drinking.

It was an unplan. As zron said it was automatic can't explain...

Had to hold on the handle of the door so shiok ma...Did not hurt my head at all, no worries...Hope to do it again some day :)

rainbowlovely
11-04-2010, 04:47 PM
Ok , time to finish this , just like I finished Miss Rainbow .Back home now so I don't have to type on my teeny weeny nokia keyboard . Fingers are as tired as when i was fingering Rainbow .

Ok back to where we were , Here I am poised on top of Rainbow , guys i gotta tell you , the look on Rainbow's face when she is turned on is priceless . Chest flushed pink , nipples rock hard , dripping wet pussy and I mean DRIPPING ! You dont know how hard i had to control myself to not shove my cock into her sans condom .

Her legs wide apart , I move in for the kill (http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5301/53014130682ee41db6b381176b617054c780155.jpg) . Even though she is dripping , i still feel the walls of her tight pussy engulf my cock . Its HOT HOT herrre ....I take it slow and stroke my cock in and out , and in and out . All the while the whimpers of Rainbow turning me on even more . We lock lips and my tongue mixes with hers . The taste of her pussy mixing with what she was just seconds ago sucking on . We french furiously (http://img9.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5301/5301415503da29a7dec53dbb600041845b470d2.jpg) and in the moment of lust I give her a bite on her neck as she starts to shudder below , making it even harder for me to hold back .

Enraged I start to really give it to her , not even noticing the sounds of my camera clicking away in the background (http://img4.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5301/5301412815b83bbab045b80a109defca2af92f1.jpg) ( thank you to whichever brudder was taking the shots , if not I would not have such memories of my sweet Rainbow ) . Harder and harder i thrust into her , grabbing her tits , frenching again . Rainbow digging her nails into my back , I thrust as hard as I can , Rainbow's pussy walls contracting and squeezing my cock . Both of us are perspiring and our slick bodies writhing together . I cant take it anymore and I erupt , my torrents of seed trapped withing the confines of my Okamoto 003 ( please please the guys at Okamoto , see this !) , they swirl out in a desperate attempt to try to invade Rainbows pussy , but alas they are denied .

Exhausted I slump on top of Rainbow (http://img2.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5301/5301414a32b26bd55d0a52c13a71c320fa474b6.jpg) , sweat dripping from our foreheads , kisses mixed with our salty sweat as my now limp cock withdraws from the battle .

As we lay side by side , in embrace , I can hear thru our heavy breathing , the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh , mixed together with the moans of Miss Sunshine . In my near comatose state , I am wondering .................whats going on there ?

U had gave me a wonderful morning call which i won't forget...made me cum alot too...

rainbowlovely
11-04-2010, 04:53 PM
Hi my dear friends..

Thumbs UP GUYS!!!!

Don't have to say sorry.... You are most welcome. All of us had a wonderful 3 days. You had all of us laugh till tears come out...will not forget that ;)

rainbowlovely
12-04-2010, 12:46 AM

oh dear...u had gave me a wonderful morning call which i can't forget. made me cum alot. hope to get more morning call from u soon...cheers ;)

Vadai
12-04-2010, 08:02 AM
Looks like rainbow starting to make some posting and comments bout her participation in this party and her view and feeling... Thats' a good sign. Even the super sunshine is on a roll.

Glad to see almost all the participant are active and keep close touch with each other.

We just have a few more chapters to complete and then close the thread

There be another party in August but we will create a new thread for that.

Look forward to reading more posting... Guys you know who you are lol

ColourBlindx2
12-04-2010, 11:54 PM
You got an issue with Colourblind F, then pls bring it out of my thread. Personally, I got nothing against the Colourblinds. We each have our own points to looks out for, she based on what car pple drive, I prefer to have a party where EVERYONE is comfortable and smiling when they recalled the time we'd spent together. THAT is the meaning of a party to me.

I was only away for a while, minding my own business.........and then i see my nick mentioned beside the word "plump". Never mind about that, cos i admit i am plump...

But hey.........i dont base my opinions on others by what car they drive!

Hahaha kidding, i know you were just raising an example.

Anyway, sorry that my anti-fan invaded your thread :(

Colourblind f

zron.45
13-04-2010, 12:24 PM
Dun have to be sorry, nothing to do with you. That pussy just trying to create trouble. Anyway, more FR coming. Pretty tight with my work this period. Pls forgive me for the slow postings.

I was only away for a while, minding my own business.........and then i see my nick mentioned beside the word "plump". Never mind about that, cos i admit i am plump...

But hey.........i dont base my opinions on others by what car they drive!

Hahaha kidding, i know you were just raising an example.

Anyway, sorry that my anti-fan invaded your thread :(

Colourblind f

mchnsg
13-04-2010, 02:26 PM
Bro Zron , is work the only "tight" thing you have been doing this week ? 15th coming soon ... how ??? lol

zron.45
13-04-2010, 06:17 PM
Bro Zron , is work the only "tight" thing you have been doing this week ? 15th coming soon ... how ??? lol

Wahahaha... boh bian, gonna let it go. Freaking stress right now. :o

ColourBlindx2
14-04-2010, 08:37 PM
Dun have to be sorry, nothing to do with you. That pussy just trying to create trouble. Anyway, more FR coming. Pretty tight with my work this period. Pls forgive me for the slow postings.

FRs!! Yay!!! Darling, you dont have to be sorry about that..... Look at MY rate of churning out FRs - comparable to a snail!!

Colourblind f

bonkerlicker
15-04-2010, 04:16 PM
Thanks you guys for the sextifying FR and photos and what away to enjoy yourself and fulfilling your fantasies. Hope to be able to join you in yours next PARTY.

Vadai
16-04-2010, 12:04 PM
Thanks you guys for the sextifying FR and photos and what away to enjoy yourself and fulfilling your fantasies. Hope to be able to join you in yours next PARTY.

We are only half way thru like a half time break.. lot of the guy and gals busy with irl stuff will come back to post.

Next party August

zron.45
17-04-2010, 01:13 PM
Hi Fellow Bros and Sistas,
Sorry for the long break, following scene on the second day. A very lazy day for all except for Ms Rainbow, Vadai and mchsg. FR above of their morning. :D Nice work, bro. Why it seems like only two of us giving reports ah??? where the rest?

Was initially woken by all the moanings in the other room... but if Bro remember correctly, I was pretty high from last nite's drinking and the sex after that. A bit taxing for an old man like me... LOLzzzz.... Can't bring myself to wake up. Thank you Vadai and gang for your understanding. Actually also taking this chance to get away from work lah, din sleep till so late for many years. Woke up near to noon, Chief wana go buy Lunch, I volunteered to go with him. Ironman too. Bought quite a lot of food, KFC, MacDonlds, prepared sanwiches, coke. Decided to have it up at the pool area, basically a slow leisure afternoon wher everybody talk cock about everything under the sun. From M'sia PM to S'pore Army life. Headed back to suite after lunch... Majority seems shagged from the previous day, all lazing around nia... kekeke... Sunshine was the exceptional, still teasing the guys 1 by 1. Hoping around... ( wonder where all that energy come from ) Then I started disturbing her as well, asking if she wana share a bath. kekeke... got bath tub must make use mah.... She instantly agreed ! Next went to set up the tub. Fast forward.....

There we are slowly slipping into the tub, getting excited... trying to adjust so that both of us got enough place to be comfy, her leaning her back to me, pressing on my hardon :D while I slowly fondle her huge jugs, playing with the nipples. Twisting lightly, rub a bit, squeeze a bit... *sigh*... nice relaxing feeling while she gently stroke my rod, she sure knows how to make a man feels good. SALUTE to Ms SunShine !! We were in relaxing this way for quite a while, then we starting frenching, starting to get hornier. Made her sit in the edge of the tub while I slowly bend down to eat her... spread her pussy lips, the pink side walls looks extremely inviting. Took my time to slowly eat her up, my tongue on her clit... can feel her getting wetter by the minute then I insert my finger slowly, and her moanings increased... Increased my speed and continue licking her clit... moanings getting louder... I go faster... Rub her clit with my other hand.... make her came.... And SunShine recipocate by switching position with me, giving me sensual blowjob. My rod is already wet from the water in the tub, but the difference of the warmth of her tongue and the slippery of saliva is definately different... kekekeke.... But the part that tip the scales... her mind blowing AR.... OMG.... She done it for me Y'day, but was enjoying her BBBJ and din tot of anything else when she started moving lower and when I realised, the tongue had moved in... Think I let out a moan too... :p ( hmmmm... hardon thinking about it now... )
She went back to my rod, going DEEP... my whole shaft... a heavenly view I had, watching her goin all the way up and down again... teasing my head with her tongue, then lick my balls, deep throat again... I actually feel proud that I can tahan so long. kekekeke... coz the AR already super High, + deep throat and the fast rythem. Was feeling the urge building up already, told her I'm gonna cum soon. She reminded me ( my bad for forgetting ) no CIM... oh yah hor... told her I'll spill into the water then, think I'll wash the tub after we're done. She carry on her mind blowing job on me... as the urge gets nearer, was thrusting my hip up and down as well... when I finally reach the limit, told her I'm cumming... still in her mouth... ... tahan a bit... told her again... ... still in her mouth... ... tahan... she still moving up and down... ... ... Tak Boleh Tahan... released... maybe the holding back... the release was a freaking huge load... where i feel the loads jus keep cumming...
When I finished... ... I blur... scared she angry... ... really blur... how ah? not my character to disrespect people's wishes leh... Sunshine was still having my dick in her mouth, then she stood up and spit into the basin... THEN... came back in the tub, while she at the basin. I actually feel guilty... but with her coming back in, I somehow felt better... maybe she not so angry lah. A little awkward, then she ask me how was it... ( wah lau eh.... need to ask meh ) Become I embaressed.... kekeke.... released the knob for the water and started soaping each other. Still wondering at the back of my mind if I'd offended her by CIM. Later then I realised why...

Anyway, while soaping, still TCSS leh.... she still ok leh.... I was like... "Heng ah... she not angry... " LOLzzz.... Felt like a kid do wrog things like tat... After towel dry ourselves, went out together to watch TV with Vadai and Ironman. Was thirsty so went to kitchen and passed her. Teased her again, she followed me in and tell me... "you know, juz now when you came? I also cum leh.." * mischevious smile* ... I was like :eek: and all questions cleared... No wonder... I said 2 times "cumming liao" she still never hear... because she also CAME !!! OMG... hahaha... Gave her my bright smile and a HAPPY MAN I am again. No offence taken by her.

zron.45
17-04-2010, 01:19 PM
Anymore FRs from fellow Bros? :D

Vadai
18-04-2010, 09:07 AM
mine coming soon

mchnsg
19-04-2010, 12:11 AM
Hmmmmmm ... so which day are we on now ? Oh yes day 2 , everyone is a little slow , recovering from the drinks from the previous night and also the late night activities , was roaming around with my camera , went into the batroom and oopsssss ... ther is Little miss Sunshine giving brother Zron a blow . I slowly back out and make my way back to the other room where My lovely Rainbow is lying down watching something on the telly .

i snuggle next to her and start laying little kisses on her smooth shoulders . Whe leans her head back and slowly grinds her ass into my groin , I guess she can feel my rod starting to harden . My lips travel slowly down to her neck and one of my hands starts groping her lush breasts . I especially like it when her nipples start to harden . My other hand snakes down in between here legs and I am so glad that sh has chosen not to put on any panties . Fingers are inserted and i can feel juices starting to flow .

Off go her shorts and in seconds i am down between her legs again , what I do best , bringing her to a frenzy with my tounge . It was a matter of time before she turned the tables on me and started to go down south . I was in seventh heaven as she engulfed my cock with her warm mouth . Her hot tongue swirling round my cockhead made it unbearable , i was about to cum . It was all I had to do to hold back and stop her from finishing me off .

Quickly i grab my trusty okamoto's and slide one on . In a flash my cock spear's Rainbow's love tunnel and is sucked into her warmth . In and out i pump into her , the sight of Rainbow starting to flush and her chest turning me pink turns me on even more . I pound harder and harder into her and her soft moans and the sight of her biting her lips and clutching at the sheets are driving me closer and closer to the edge .

One more , two more and three more thrusts and i unload into her ( oops i mean into my okamoto ) . Exhausted , i slump onto Rainbow , our lips locked in the aftermath . My rod going limp ad the blood recedes and slipping out of the warm embrace of her pussy .

zron.45
20-04-2010, 03:27 PM

bro magicdaddy,
By calling people name is not the way in sbf and if you don't like what you see then don't see loh! I personally like the post here and they are very commendable.

i saw all the pics.. ... ... u guys really enjoyed urself ...... thanks for sharing

Thanks for all the photo and update :)

Hope to join u guys and gal in the future :D

Dammmmmm this is hot ~!!!

wow this is great stuff! sounds like it was a great party up there...we can only read and imagine..sighhhh

thumbs up for sharing this with us! looking forward to the day i can join you guys on one of these

well done guys. good job organizer

A very big Thank you for all the Bros / Sis that had read thru our event. Lets keep the spirit on, will try to maintain the thread by updating if there are anymore events coming up and whether we will be looking for fellow bros or sis to join us. :D

ZanX
20-04-2010, 10:32 PM
Great to see you people enjoying youself and sharing it with the rest
Hope to be part of you people during your next session :)

Vadai
21-04-2010, 09:48 AM
The next one planned tentatively to be in August

ZanX
22-04-2010, 08:04 AM
The next one planned tentatively to be in August

It's a long wait .. But as they say good things r worth waiting for

OIOIO
26-04-2010, 11:22 PM
Great FR!!!! Enjoyed reading it! Issit me or are the pictures taken down? Geez.. miss the opportunty to see them!!

mchnsg
27-04-2010, 12:39 AM
Uploadhouse is down again , probably everyone from SBF overloading it ...lol ...

Sliff
27-04-2010, 07:22 AM
Very nice.

OIOIO
27-04-2010, 11:18 AM
well it's worth trying my luck to see if I could view the pictures!! :D

zron.45
27-04-2010, 01:00 PM
It's a long wait .. But as they say good things r worth waiting for

Great FR!!!! Enjoyed reading it! Issit me or are the pictures taken down? Geez.. miss the opportunty to see them!!

Very nice.

Thanks guys,
Will try to work it out.

Vadai
28-04-2010, 07:41 AM
Firstly I apologies for the delay in posting my side of the story as I had to be wrestling with some de-bottle necking projects, a death amongst the relatives and other real life pressing matters.

Chapter 4 ended with Rainbow jumping into our bed with Mchnsg as Sunshine who started the night in out bed and ended up having a 4am session with all 4 dicks snuggle to sleep with Ironman & Zron.

Beings with me tired from the 4am 'rape' snuggling into bed with Mchnsg with Rainbow between us being 'disturbed' from my slumber bout 7 or am god only knows with a familiar moaning.. trying to ignore the sounds but too late so i turn around eyes slowly opening to see Mchnsg finger fucking into Rainbow as he latched on to her right nipple sucking hungrily away, watching Rainbow moan away and in a steady increase her level of pleasure climaxing with her orgasm. I smile at Rainbow and Mchnsg and wanted to doze off when the warm left hands of Rainbow started playing with my dick...... prop my slef on one elbow caressing Rainbow left tit and playing with her nipples wishing her good morning with a nice frenching ( ah the joys of Sunday morning). Mchnsg was a man wiht a plan apparently that was not her first finger fuck orgasm and certainly not her last as her started to finger fuck her again trying to make her cum under the sheet.

For anyone who has known Rainbow for as long as i am this is a woman who loves an orgasm and more then that loves SEX especially in the morning again and again, I smiles as I joined in the fun sucking her right nipple as Mchnsg expertly working her cunt with his fingers and his lips alternating between frenching Rainbow and sucking on her breast..brought her to another orgasm...

I looked at Mchnsg and winked and said Rainbow loves orgasm after orgasm to which she moaned yes... I said guess it was tag team then...Guess it was my turn.. as Mchnsg finger left her moist cunt and started working her breast as they lip locked as I slid my fingers into her (fucking wet) cunt slowly started working it, her juices coating my fingers as I worked her slowly her moan both from having her breast worked on by Mchnsg nimble but big fingers and tongue wrestling with her I started to slowly slide 2 fingers in finding her G-spot as I always have worked her into a steady pace, rhythmically working her cunt and bringing her to another orgasm. Mchnsg switched placed and took over working her cunt with his fingers as I started sucking her nipples.. Mchnsg was not lacking in any incentive to bring Rainbow to another orgasm and was talking dirty to her.. taking my cue I slowly slipped out of the room... into the hall leaving Mchnsg and Rainbow who was announcing she was cumming again thru her moans...

I checked on the 3some sleeping peacefully in the other other room still recovering from the 4am romp (flash back pic here)

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5369/536973109a09b087d58c6794487e0346c82e540.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5369731&showlnk=0)

I checked into the kitchen grabbing some refreshments and a red bull and came back to her hall... I lay in the hall on the long sofa trying to recover from last night partying and fucking ....as Mchnsg and Rainbow went into overdrive... yeah fucking Rainbow.. the moans and grunts filled not only the room they were in but the hall as well...

Occasional glances put into perspective what the moans and grunts were all about as Mchnsg was humping Rainbow like no tomorrow and Rainbow was loving it form one orgasm to another... I closed my eyes trying to recover laying in the couch naked when a warm body snuggled into me wishing me good morning....

To be continued in Chapter 6 - The Arrival of Sunshine
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5369/53697279341f30c8dc4f7ef68bde9f2dfbb2308.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5369727&showlnk=0)

OIOIO
28-04-2010, 11:07 AM
hmmm I still can't view the pictures... I guess the server is seriously overloaded hahahaa...

rainbowlovely
29-04-2010, 05:48 AM
Firstly I apologies for the delay in posting my side of the story as I had to be wrestling with some de-bottle necking projects, a death amongst the relatives and other real life pressing matters.

Chapter 4 ended with Rainbow jumping into our bed with Mchnsg as Sunshine who started the night in out bed and ended up having a 4am session with all 4 dicks snuggle to sleep with Ironman & Zron.

Beings with me tired from the 4am 'rape' snuggling into bed with Mchnsg with Rainbow between us being 'disturbed' from my slumber bout 7 or am god only knows with a familiar moaning.. trying to ignore the sounds but too late so i turn around eyes slowly opening to see Mchnsg finger fucking into Rainbow as he latched on to her right nipple sucking hungrily away, watching Rainbow moan away and in a steady increase her level of pleasure climaxing with her orgasm. I smile at Rainbow and Mchnsg and wanted to doze off when the warm left hands of Rainbow started playing with my dick...... prop my slef on one elbow caressing Rainbow left tit and playing with her nipples wishing her good morning with a nice frenching ( ah the joys of Sunday morning). Mchnsg was a man wiht a plan apparently that was not her first finger fuck orgasm and certainly not her last as her started to finger fuck her again trying to make her cum under the sheet.

For anyone who has known Rainbow for as long as i am this is a woman who loves an orgasm and more then that loves SEX especially in the morning again and again, I smiles as I joined in the fun sucking her right nipple as Mchnsg expertly working her cunt with his fingers and his lips alternating between frenching Rainbow and sucking on her breast..brought her to another orgasm...

I looked at Mchnsg and winked and said Rainbow loves orgasm after orgasm to which she moaned yes... I said guess it was tag team then...Guess it was my turn.. as Mchnsg finger left her moist cunt and started working her breast as they lip locked as I slid my fingers into her (fucking wet) cunt slowly started working it, her juices coating my fingers as I worked her slowly her moan both from having her breast worked on by Mchnsg nimble but big fingers and tongue wrestling with her I started to slowly slide 2 fingers in finding her G-spot as I always have worked her into a steady pace, rhythmically working her cunt and bringing her to another orgasm. Mchnsg switched placed and took over working her cunt with his fingers as I started sucking her nipples.. Mchnsg was not lacking in any incentive to bring Rainbow to another orgasm and was talking dirty to her.. taking my cue I slowly slipped out of the room... into the hall leaving Mchnsg and Rainbow who was announcing she was cumming again thru her moans...

I checked on the 3some sleeping peacefully in the other other room still recovering from the 4am romp (flash back pic here)

http://img1.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5369/536973109a09b087d58c6794487e0346c82e540.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5369731&showlnk=0)

I checked into the kitchen grabbing some refreshments and a red bull and came back to her hall... I lay in the hall on the long sofa trying to recover from last night partying and fucking ....as Mchnsg and Rainbow went into overdrive... yeah fucking Rainbow.. the moans and grunts filled not only the room they were in but the hall as well...

Occasional glances put into perspective what the moans and grunts were all about as Mchnsg was humping Rainbow like no tomorrow and Rainbow was loving it form one orgasm to another... I closed my eyes trying to recover laying in the couch naked when a warm body snuggled into me wishing me good morning....

To be continued in Chapter 6 - The Arrival of Sunshine
http://img7.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5369/53697279341f30c8dc4f7ef68bde9f2dfbb2308.jpg (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5369727&showlnk=0)

It was an unexpected & lovely morning call....love it so much & miss it oredi :D

OIOIO
29-04-2010, 09:31 PM
oooh finally can see the pictures... well done and thanks for sharing!!!!

zron.45
29-04-2010, 11:54 PM
oooh finally can see the pictures... well done and thanks for sharing!!!!

Wah... shows that you'd really been following the thread. Thanks for your support, dude. :D hmmm.... lesser and lesser comments from fellow bros liao... any sister also can comment... LOLzzzz :D

longwinter
30-04-2010, 07:22 PM
had read from the 1st page to the last page. really envy all the fun u all had, and the pictures really make my cock stand n salute. :D

meatie72
03-05-2010, 07:29 AM
I am a newbie here and reading from the experience that you guys and gals went through was not only a turn on but tempting for me to try. i shown this to my fb and we are ready for a session. just let us know when and where we will be there...

ps: aug is rather a little too far from now, how abt a one night session somewhere from now till then?

meatie72
03-05-2010, 07:34 AM
when is the next session? aug? a little too far...
if you guys can organize one from now till then, me and my fb will be there...

zron.45
03-05-2010, 02:54 PM
had read from the 1st page to the last page. really envy all the fun u all had, and the pictures really make my cock stand n salute. :D

Thank you bro winter,
Will try to see what else we had missed out. Been freaking stressed out with work. hardly got time to log in.

when is the next session? aug? a little too far...
if you guys can organize one from now till then, me and my fb will be there...

Hi Bro Meatie,
Wah lau... now then say... :D My thread so long ago already created. LOLzzzz.... Keep you in the loop, K? ;)

meatie72
04-05-2010, 07:23 AM
Thank you bro winter,
Will try to see what else we had missed out. Been freaking stressed out with work. hardly got time to log in.

Hi Bro Meatie,
Wah lau... now then say... :D My thread so long ago already created. LOLzzzz.... Keep you in the loop, K? ;)

Thanks bro... btw, any chance you guys and gal will have one session around may and june period? if yes, fill me in :p

mchnsg
04-05-2010, 04:40 PM
Hmmm .... anyone interested in reading the last chapter of our escapades ? I promise another nice juicy report with lotsa pics if there are enough responses ..... :) After that you all will have to wait till August for our continued adventures .

Vadai
04-05-2010, 04:48 PM
Hmmm .... anyone interested in reading the last chapter of our escapades ? I promise another nice juicy report with lotsa pics if there are enough responses ..... :) After that you all will have to wait till August for our continued adventures .

me me me me me coz I got to post one more after that lol

longwinter
04-05-2010, 07:51 PM

i am looking forward for the report with lotsa pics. :D

blueblue88
04-05-2010, 08:08 PM
count me in too!

Tanuki
05-05-2010, 03:47 AM
i'm camping here for the upz, and i'm definitely interested to know how the rest of it goes! :)

zron.45
05-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Wahahaha....
I support too. :D We shld have more pics than those posted. ;)

mchnsg
06-05-2010, 01:34 AM
Ok so here I am , cuddling next to Rainbow after our morning session , nibbling on her neck , basking in our post sex glow , when i hear some slurping sounds coming from the living room . First guess that someone was having breakfast outside .

I raise myself up onto my wobbly legs and before i can even get out of the room , the sight on a head bobbing up and down (http://img5.uploadhouse.com/fileuploads/5391/53912301c12594c256c96846618c63297d73af4.jpg) catches my eye . Instinct tells me to quietly grab my camera and I go into action .

Its our dear Miss Sunshine getting into action with Bro Vadai , she must be hungry because she is busy gobbling up Bro Vadai's sausage (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5391233) , in and out and in and out it goes into her mouth and I can see Bro Vadai squirming and trying not to release his gallons of protein into Miss Sunshine's mouth .

She knows that he is on the verge of exploding (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5391235),that he cannot wait to thrust his blood engorged rod into the tight warm love canal ( hint , see the RED arrow ) and teases Bro Vadai . He needs more than the dark side of the force to hold back the surge . The evil grin (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5391231) on her face as she looks at him squirm excites me as I feel a stirring in my loins .

She grabs his rod and rams it down all the way (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5391234) , deep-throating Bro Vadai , if it were me , the floodgates would have opened and Miss Sunshine would have a protein rich breakfast .

Exhausted , I go back to Rainbow and cuddle , leaving the door open whilst listening to the activities outside . Bro Vadai moaning while Miss Sunshine continues her onslaught (http://www.uploadhouse.com/viewfile.php?id=5391232) on his cock . Finally I hear the familiar sounds on flesh on flesh . The sound of Bro Vadai thrusting into Miss Sunshine , the sound of him slapping onto Sunshine's ass ........piak piak piak

The sensual sounds of Miss Sunshine moaning , tiny little screams of excitement every now and then lull me back to sleep . As my eyes start to close , all i can hear are the grunts and groans as Bro Vadai releases his seed into the rubber . Millions of them rush out in anticipation of the warm love juices within Miss Sunshine , only to be denied by the latex barrier . I listen to the heavy breathing from the combatants outside as I fall to sleep , holding onto Rainbow . My cock nestled between her soft asscheeks ...............

zron.45
06-05-2010, 05:26 PM
Wahahaha.... Nice one bro, I specifically Love the last sentance.... LOLzzzzz :D Coz I like it tat way too...

plkw
09-05-2010, 07:24 PM
Hi, I'm new in SBF. I read all 17 pages in 1 hour. Thats great. i would like to join for the next session. Will u guys accept me? :)