PDA

View Full Version : info needed for Myanma

pterchew
15-03-2004, 11:13 PM
guys, i'll be leaving to myanma in mid of april, any tips
to share from the ppl here?

i would like to have general tips from good hotel, shopping
tat has many branded stuffs to pick-up gals and safety tips.

btw, any myanma popular website to share?

thanks,

siamcutey
16-03-2004, 02:30 AM
Originally posted by pterchew

thanks,

Which part of Myanmar? Yangon?

I also want to know too. :D

SC

pterchew
16-03-2004, 11:04 PM
going to yangon n thai border

gigantic_tk
18-03-2004, 12:08 AM

thanks,

Go to this website, under Burma to search for the FR you want:

http://www.wsgforum.com

enjoy surfing ...........:D

gigantic_tk
18-03-2004, 12:14 AM
going to yangon n thai border

Here is one of the FR by Eros123 from WSGForum:

The Thai-Brma border is now fully open at Mae Sai - Tachileik.

For visa regulations now in force, see my post under the Thailand section today.

Once accross the border, Tachilek is more or less the same as Mae Sai, pretty much of a dump!

Only difference is, very few restaurants and bars, apart from the street vendor variety.

Singha beer is half price from Thailand, as are cigarettes. Shopping on the many market stalls around the border is about 20% cheaper than Thailand, but most of the goods are very cheap China-manuafactured items, with far less choice than on the Thai side.

Chinese medicines and Teas are good value, if that's what turns you on!

As for P4P ... the many cigarette vendors will offer you "lady ... very small". Going rate is Bht 500 S/T. No real L/T rates available, as most people haveto return to Thailand before the border closes at 18:00pm.

Chose your pimp carefully, and then he will take you by moto to a series of "lady houses" about 1Km from the border.

Selection of 5 - 8 girls in each, very pleasant, all aged around 18-20. They will take you to a room, very basic, with basic shower facilities, but quite safe.

In none of these houses do the girls seem anything other than very happy, and certainly they are not the terrible places of captivity reported by the various NGOs!

Enjoy .... but cover up!

If you do get a hotel room and visa to stay overnight, the main street for the lady houses is:
Head accross the bridge at the border.
Go to the roundabout with the sign "Golden Triangle City" on it
Take the right turn from the roundabout, and go 1.5Kms, until the Mekong River Resort Hotel. First Soi on the left after this is signposted "Morning Star Guest House". In this Soi are three or four lady houses, S/T rooms, and overnight rooms available from the guest house.

Other hotels to stay in, which can be booked at Chiang Rai Airport upon arrival, as they all have offices there, are:-
Regina Entertainment Hotel & Golf Club
Golden Triangle Paradise Resort
Allure Resort

All these places can arrange entry permits for you, and transfer you for about Bht 500 one way.

siamcutey
20-03-2004, 10:43 PM

thanks,

Haven't been there yet, but soon.

Will post FRs, girls here once I get info. ASAP.

So if you got info first, you post first. If I get it first, I post first.

Probably mine will be faster as you only leaving in mid April.

SC

pterchew
21-03-2004, 12:19 PM
Originally posted by siamcutey
Haven't been there yet, but soon.

Will post FRs, girls here once I get info. ASAP.

So if you got info first, you post first. If I get it first, I post first.

Probably mine will be faster as you only leaving in mid April.

SC

ok, look forward ur report.
will post mine once after i came back.

pengkia
03-04-2004, 01:13 PM
Hi,

I have been stationed in Myanmar for the past year.

Very third world country.

Lots of local places for fun but for foreigners best to go to the discos/pubs in hotel.

Try to stay in Sofitel hotel. In the heart of the city and The Music Club has lots of girls and most of them are quite young. Ask the security for help, they are very friendly.

The girls there cost about US 40 - 50 per session. Be very careful if they say overnight ok. Once finish the job, they will say have to go lah....

Mid April is their national holiday from 14 - 17.

Aids is very high in Myanmar so make sure you are capped for the night.
Good to bring your own as some girls may not have.

I always love a small burmese girl as their cunts are tight.

Happy bonking

pengkia

siamcutey
10-04-2004, 11:01 PM
This place ia really backwards. I walked past so many shops, never see a shop sell condom. So bring your own.

One of the places in the world where you never hear hp ringing or sms beep alerts. As for chio bus, can see many plain, sweet myanmese girls. But I never saw any girls in revealing outfit, not to even talk about them wearing spaghetti strap or even singlets.

As was on a recce biz trip, so no chance to go for action.

And never never change money at the airport money changer. They change money at 1USD-400Kyat.
By right should be 1USD-822Kyat++. No Money Changers, no ATMs, not much places accept cards, so bring cash and change at the respective hotels.

Hotel money rates should be around 1USD-800++Kyat, and definitely better than what is offered at airport.

As for shopping with branded stuff, a lot of fakes.:D

hahaha
SC

siamcutey
10-04-2004, 11:02 PM
Hi,

Lots of local places for fun but for foreigners best to go to the discos/pubs in hotel.

Try to stay in Sofitel hotel. In the heart of the city and The Music Club has lots of girls and most of them are quite young. Ask the security for help, they are very friendly.

The girls there cost about US 40 - 50 per session. Be very careful if they say overnight ok. Once finish the job, they will say have to go lah....

Happy bonking

pengkia

Must peifu you. You can tong there for 1 year. :D

hahaha
SC

Sexcrzay
11-04-2004, 02:06 AM
Hi,

Happy bonking

pengkia

Sofitel (now known as Park Royal) is not a good choice as the hotel charges USD15 to bring any girls back to the room.

Try Sedonia, they don't charge, but need the girls to have ID to register with reception.

You can go to Emperor night club or (there is another one next to it, can't remember the name) to pick a girl. Normally between 10 to 20 USD (don't pay more). Emperor is in the heart of city near China Town.

Park Royal's night club, Music Club is good, but the girls are expensive and they learned the trick of lies.

Enjoy you trip there.