PDA

View Full Version : how do you begin (for couples only)?

dontseowseow
19-02-2010, 06:08 PM
Hi Samsters,

Been "fooling" around here for a long time and have finally decided to begin my first post by getting more information myself.

I am interested in some light swinging (things like fucking side by side between couples, groping and some heavy petting free for all, bj free for all etc).

The question I have is - how did you get your gf/wife interested or started on it? Some tipsy sessions, truth or dare games gone wild etc?

Any pointers (no pun intended) will be tremendously helpful?

Anyone in Perth can PM me for future interest (if anything happens. Lol).

dontseowseow
25-02-2010, 12:42 AM
No advise bros?

ColourBlindx2
25-02-2010, 08:12 PM
We offer meetups and provide advice. We also offer counselling.

Dude, this is only for couples from Singapore.

For advice in Perth, please enclose one stamp address envelope, with two return first-class tickets (SQ only and no Quantas bullshit) with the names "Colourblind F" and "Colourblind M".

Please send to:
1 Jln Ichibawa Singapore 126969

Colourblind f

marquin
25-02-2010, 08:44 PM
good one colourblind...

dontseowseow... check your mail mate... :)

dontseowseow
03-03-2010, 11:47 PM
Haha. Unfortunately, I am not rolling in dough colourblindx2. Thanks for the offer anyway.

Vadai
04-03-2010, 02:02 PM
Communicate

Firstly you got to explore you needs what is it you actually looking for from swinging, the opportunity to fuck some other chick or actual partner bonding swapping.

Secondly look at your partner (gf/wife) need. Do you guys actually talk about sex, about the wya you make love or fuck each other, what lacking, what good, what you want mroe off or want less off?

Good communication about your sex life is important thats how you progress to the second stage of fantasies.

Its important that you have a basis of relationship with you partner not only in sex but trust and faith in each other. Most of the time its the guy who force and pester their partner and she ends up having a lousy nightmare experience.

Another factor that you must remember you are each other anchor. She looks to you for support as you look to her for support, do not adandon your partner in a swinging session.

back to the basic first step COMMUNICATE

My references = 1 Jln Ichibawa Singapore 126969

lol

ColourBlindx2
04-03-2010, 10:40 PM
My references = 1 Jln Ichibawa Singapore 126969

Nice address huh....? Bawaaaa..... Hahahaha.

Colourblind f