PDA

View Full Version : looking for mistress!

AssLover
19-02-2010, 10:22 PM
after so many with the local FL"s i now need to get a couple of mistress (local girls only). I will take care of them monthly very well but they need to be ONLY with me. Please PM me...we can talk and meet and if we like each other and agree on payment then we can proceed. I do not mind local FL but she cannot do FL after she agrees to be my mistress. I am not married so no issues about wife etc

lim85
19-02-2010, 11:05 PM
wah bro, u r rich huh. a couple of local girl. Upzz

AssLover
19-02-2010, 11:23 PM
Bro I work hard and enjoy life. I could not find a girl who could do the same. May be this is my luck but I have no regrets. I enjoy family and kids...may be one day i can get kids of my own.

ifucker
19-02-2010, 11:40 PM
I do not mind local FL but she cannot do FL after she agrees to be my mistress.

Bro rich man, how you can be sure she will not do fl after becoming your mistress ? You will also hire a PI for tracking her activity ? Big sum $$ but maybe just a peanut for you :p

AssLover
20-02-2010, 03:12 AM
Bro.....Singapore is very small....once you know lots of OKT.....the word will get out...no need to hire a PI hehe

handcell
20-02-2010, 03:59 AM
bro TS,
since ur not married, it is not consider a "mistress issue" kind of stuff liao mah rite? should be "sugar daddy" kind
correct me if i am wrong. :)

AssLover
20-02-2010, 04:28 AM
do not like the work "Daddy" :-)

Peacock29
20-02-2010, 05:09 AM
"Sugar Boyfriend" loh!

justl00king
20-02-2010, 06:55 AM
How much to pay for a mistress? :confused: :p :D

ifucker
20-02-2010, 10:42 AM
How much to pay for a mistress? :D

For a SG girl mistress, at least >6-8K per month I think, excluding his love net :D if he has lots of special and funny requirements, that maybe charged per instance level depending on the agreement between them and the acceptance of the girl :p

AS TS want mistresses means >= 2 mistress, TS should belong to those monthly income > 30k bros here, top cock type lao :rolleyes:

ifucker
20-02-2010, 11:32 AM
hw much u willing to pay uh? add my msn [email protected]

So fast willing buyer comes :D:D Bro TS now you are very hot hehe :p

$$ really powerful :D

SuperBread
20-02-2010, 02:22 PM
So fast willing buyer comes :D:D Bro TS now you are very hot hehe :p

$$ really powerful :D

Money makes the world go round.

spidery
20-02-2010, 02:56 PM
Money makes the world go round.

HAHA agree with that. :D

AssLover
21-02-2010, 03:24 AM
Lovelybaby....having problems adding you to msn sorry...try to add [email protected]. We can discuss payment etc based on our expectations....

justl00king
22-02-2010, 12:30 AM
For a SG girl mistress, at least >6-8K per month I think, excluding his love net :D if he has lots of special and funny requirements, that maybe charged per instance level depending on the agreement between them and the acceptance of the girl :p

AS TS want mistresses means >= 2 mistress, TS should belong to those monthly income > 30k bros here, top cock type lao :rolleyes:Wa kao...expensive hobby. :p

asiannewyorker
22-02-2010, 08:59 AM
Asslover,

Why don't you just get a girlfriend.. you obviously have all the requirements.. a good job, good income, etc and this could lead to your ultimate goal of marriage/kids.. no?

On a side note, 6-8k seems like too much for a mistress, they shouldn't make more then FLs, otherwise, everyone would opt to be a mistress.

AssLover
22-02-2010, 11:12 PM
I am open to have a GF but till now I have not been that lucky...i am not looking for a perfect figure, looks etc but a normal educated girl who can enjoy life...these type of girls appears to be in short supply in SIN. If anyone knows a girl like that....a intro will be great!

A wife costs you much more nowdays but again a stable company has no price.

sub2lady2
22-02-2010, 11:24 PM
Lovelybaby....having problems adding you to msn sorry...try to add [email protected]. We can discuss payment etc based on our expectations....

Bro, dont forget to post FR here to share your adventurous story of mistress fishing and results :D:D All bros here can learn from your experiences :p

AssLover
24-02-2010, 04:29 AM
I had contact with few girls but nothing very interesting....i have to contact few more. I would like to add that some of the girls said they were "not sure" then I do not know why they want to contact and waste time!

I want to again say that I will take care of the girl (ex pay school fees etc) and treat her well...if she does not have a place she can stay "The light" at Carnhill. I am looking for a educated girl who can dress well and talk inteligent.

Will update....