PDA

View Full Version : GL gals in office wear?

raider123
20-03-2004, 06:55 PM
Hi all bros,

Have tried many HC and massage joints, I have yet to see a place offer this kind of fetish. Is there any joint in GL offer such service?

thaigers
20-03-2004, 06:56 PM
Originally posted by raider123
Hi all bros,

Have tried many HC and massage joints, I have yet to see a place offer this kind of fetish. Is there any joint in GL offer such service?

BYO :rolleyes:

meatlover
20-03-2004, 07:08 PM
Hi all bros,

You buy ---> Ask them wear ---> Give them tips :rolleyes:

Panerai
20-03-2004, 08:15 PM
why you want office wears??

by the time they strip to their birthday suit, you will find you room bell ringing! jjust close your eyes and imagine.....:)

meatlover
21-03-2004, 02:51 AM
Originally posted by Panerai
why you want office wears??

by the time they strip to their birthday suit, you will find you room bell ringing! jjust close your eyes and imagine.....:)

Lucky he didn't have mummified fetish :rolleyes:

thaigers
21-03-2004, 12:10 PM
Originally posted by meatlover
Lucky he didn't have mummified fetish :rolleyes:

If so , must book them longer liao....imagine have to use toilet paper or cloth to wrap them up (takes maybe 1/2 hr) then have to unwrap another 1/2hr then another 1/2hour to bonk:D

Panerai
21-03-2004, 01:19 PM
if thats the case, go to desker road and try an indian.... with her long drawn sari, there will be at least six pieces of garments to remove.... of course...in total DARKNESS......:D

you can even bargain... KEK LENG KIA SIAO..... haha.....

tualan
21-03-2004, 08:37 PM
I think there is a cat 40 in lor 8 that do that. No parrot heads, tattoos, girls dressed mostly in your typical MRT scene dress.

Hi all bros,

enzyme
21-03-2004, 09:56 PM
Originally posted by thaigers
If so , must book them longer liao....imagine have to use toilet paper or cloth to wrap them up (takes maybe 1/2 hr) then have to unwrap another 1/2hr then another 1/2hour to bonk:D

dun need to unwrap....jus leave a hole below and 2 hloes above ...can carry on liao.......

Luna
21-03-2004, 10:05 PM
Originally posted by enzyme
dun need to unwrap....jus leave a hole below and 2 hloes above ...can carry on liao.......

If for me who loves to open packages, i will tear them apart in no time. :D

thaigers
21-03-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by Luna
If for me who loves to open packages, i will tear them apart in no time. :D

then you defeat the purpose liao:rolleyes:

Luna
21-03-2004, 10:11 PM
then you defeat the purpose liao:rolleyes:

If left the paper there, like bonking a Mummy. :rolleyes:

thaigers
21-03-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by Luna
If left the paper there, like bonking a Mummy. :rolleyes:

hahahahha.... that is the whole purpose of mummy fetish lah. if you are into school gal uniform, u also dont ask her to take everything off when you bonk her right???

Luna
21-03-2004, 10:18 PM
hahahahha.... that is the whole purpose of mummy fetish lah. if you are into school gal uniform, u also dont ask her to take everything off when you bonk her right???

Oops, you are absolutely Right. :)

dargonfly75
26-03-2004, 01:01 PM
Originally posted by tualan
I think there is a cat 40 in lor 8 that do that. No parrot heads, tattoos, girls dressed mostly in your typical MRT scene dress.

you are talking abt L6H72.. They don't dress the gown's that you see in other houses. WH54 have this on Sundays. enjoy.

thaigers
26-03-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by dargonfly75
you are talking abt L6H72.. They don't dress the gown's that you see in other houses. WH54 have this on Sundays. enjoy.

are they actually in office wear or just plain casual clothes??

DNAT
26-03-2004, 02:02 PM
I wanna bonk a woman pulis constable .... duno beach road got sell uniform anot? ;) (dun wan NPCC 1 hor)

DNAT
26-03-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by dargonfly75
you are talking abt L6H72.. They don't dress the gown's that you see in other houses.
I think dats the reason why I like to patronise L6H72 ....

Hi brudder dragongfly 75:
how are you keeping?
still got go Batam bo? (remember last time you back out from my plan? hahaha}

cheers
:)

dargonfly75
01-04-2004, 04:29 PM
are they actually in office wear or just plain casual clothes??

casual wear..

dargonfly75
01-04-2004, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by DNAT
I think dats the reason why I like to patronise L6H72 ....

Hi brudder dragongfly 75:
how are you keeping?
still got go Batam bo? (remember last time you back out from my plan? hahaha}

cheers
:)

Haha.. same here.. but haven’t gone back too often since my regular went home..
Good good.. :) Thanks. And yourself?
Haha.. Paiseh paiseh.. that was supposed to be my virgin cheong trip to Batam. Havent been there yet.
You still organizing trips to Batam?