PDA

View Full Version : swinger hangout?

creedmaniac
27-02-2010, 03:18 AM
hi guys...i wonder if theres any pubs here in sg where swingers like to hangout..like how it happened in US where is there a pubs for swingers to hangout and get to know others...if there is i find its more easier to meet others rather then arranging for meet up from here:)

ColourBlindx2
27-02-2010, 01:30 PM
Heard that there is this very very close-knitted group of Chinese swingers who would meet up for drinks once in a while at night spots, including Lunar....

But not very sure about that news....

And Singapore is toooooooo conservative for there to be a place where swingers (who are perceived as desperadoes and maniacs and sex fiends etc) can congregate lah.....

Hey, you have PM!!

Colourblind f

pricky77
27-02-2010, 02:59 PM
Howdy colourblind f, I heard of that too but I the issue is how can we reach out to this people. F

ColourBlindx2
27-02-2010, 03:02 PM
Howdy colourblind f, I heard of that too but I the issue is how can we reach out to this people. F

Ask God?

Colourblind f

Nutclicker
27-02-2010, 03:08 PM
For swinging scene, you need to bring a girlfriend/wife to participate.
Read something from the newspaper that in an overseas country, one rich man was brutally murdered as he promised to swing with another couple but then didn't bring his wife but a hooker.

This can be a high risk and high thrill game, man.

ColourBlindx2
28-02-2010, 07:26 PM
For swinging scene, you need to bring a girlfriend/wife to participate.
Read something from the newspaper that in an overseas country, one rich man was brutally murdered as he promised to swing with another couple but then didn't bring his wife but a hooker.

This can be a high risk and high thrill game, man.

He deserved it!!! How dare he bluff!!!!

Hahaha, kidding.... Heard about that news, but not much details were given besides the report describing how the neighbours thought that the couple was barbecuing dinner, when they were actually burning the corpse....?

To be more accepted into the swinging community, it's always good to have a partner, so that people dont view you as some single guy just desperate to fuck around all in one shot...

Coloubrblind f

Nutclicker
01-03-2010, 09:26 PM
Well, that chap was fairly well known in his country becoz he was rich.
It was quite silly of him to think that he could pull the cheap trick off by providing any gal since his wife was probably a well known socialite as well.

Never did he realise the risk since the group were not for simple fucking only, they were really into the thrills of swinging.

Reminded me the show which Tom Cruise starred, with the same theme....

jack3237
02-03-2010, 07:05 PM
hi all
aturely it sound good and correct . cos like me and my wifey , untill today we only swing with alan118 and keep worry that meet some others parties maybe is some of our client , customer or relative ..etc . so until today want to swing but No action . why not some one or we group up a place for those swinging lover together in a place , or we org. a pub or a commiti . and colorblind be the head ..(haha cos they got good experience) .
then we take members 1 month maybe small amount (affortable for everyone) and every month entitle once swinging either in sg or m.y. or maybe thailand . all members ,ust have a chances to meet up for drinks , or something something la .. (to be arrange) .. then if someone know each other or wat wat at least we nvr start doing anything to each other so Not paisay mah .. we use as start up a members club on swinging commiti .
detail will be discuss further ..
any objection . ?
dun zap me if i say anything wrong (cos i was still new ) upz me if someone feel that is ready and correct to start a organization of swingers .
hope it will success .
swinging lover's

ColourBlindx2
02-03-2010, 08:50 PM
why not some one or we group up a place for those swinging lover together in a place , or we org. a pub or a commiti . and colorblind be the head ..(haha cos they got good experience) .
then we take members 1 month maybe small amount (affortable for everyone) and every month entitle once swinging either in sg or m.y. or maybe thailand . all members ,ust have a chances to meet up for drinks , or something something la .. (to be arrange) .. then if someone know each other or wat wat at least we nvr start doing anything to each other so Not paisay mah .. we use as start up a members club on swinging commiti .
detail will be discuss further ..
any objection . ?

Honestly, that'll be a helluva trouble for everybody. It is VERY sensitive when talking about money, knowing that Singaporeans are apprehensive about giving up their hard-earned money to strangers... And so maybe we'll have to elect a Treasurer (sooner or later there'll be some committee problems, look at AWARE)...?

And then there's the issue of timing.. i am sure 99% of the people here are working adults and there will be the problem where A can make it, B cannot make it, C cannot confirm. Planning an overseas trip will be a whole lot worse!

There have been people who have attempted to gather the swinging community and create an avenue where like-minded people like us can congregate, but look at them now? They have slowly "died" away from the scene and now the group is plagued by desperate males and spammers. I am talking about the USG Yahoo group by the way.....

We need to find people who are dedicated in keeping us "organised", and not people who just-wanta-swing... A very good example is our dearest Sam!! He keeps things in check, does not participate in any of the physical activities (since he aint in Singapore in the first place), and look at how well-maintained this place is!!

If there's a will, there's a way. May the heat go away.

Colourblind f

Haruka
02-03-2010, 09:55 PM
colours are already e unofficial chairman at swing in sg... just look at my dear princess's thread and postings...

ColourBlindx2
02-03-2010, 09:58 PM
colours are already e unofficial chairman at swing in sg... just look at my dear princess's thread and postings...

Dont say until like that lah... Me shy shy....... Hehehehe..

And my darling once said - any idiot can spot a problem, but it takes more than an idiot to find the solution!

Colourblind f

Haruka
02-03-2010, 10:28 PM
it doesnt take more than a idiot to find the solution, sometimes it's is it worth it to waste that time and effort to find that solution, create that solution... many others time by lookin at the pms u received and constantly posted for our amusements, that is not worth it...

ColourBlindx2
02-03-2010, 10:32 PM
it doesnt take more than a idiot to find the solution, sometimes it's is it worth it to waste that time and effort to find that solution, create that solution... many others time by lookin at the pms u received and constantly posted for our amusements, that is not worth it...

Hmmmm....... It wont be worth it this time. The Colourblinds just wanta have fun, dont wanta be bogged down by admin issues!!

Colourblind f

6tpshat9
03-03-2010, 01:43 AM
sorry to jump into the discussion... may i ask wat's 'swinging' and 'swinger'? i've heard the terms but i dun know the meaning... hope to get the help here... thanks...

ColourBlindx2
03-03-2010, 01:48 AM
sorry to jump into the discussion... may i ask wat's 'swinging' and 'swinger'? i've heard the terms but i dun know the meaning... hope to get the help here... thanks...

I would suggest that instead of wasting your time and asking such a question, why not just GOOGLE it?

or WIKI it??

Swinging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swinging)

Colourblind f

vicsong71
03-03-2010, 08:22 PM
Hi all,
Just FYI , the previous group was the USG group gathered like-minded cpls 4 drinks at different venues.
Places held were at cafe del Mo , Ar0und 0rchard area .
Couples meet up 4 drinks and if u meet up with comfy cpls, then u may proceed for more action.
My wife and myelf had the opportunity to join this group for several meet ups and it sure was fun.
Majority are married or attached couples . swingers prefer this and not guys with call gals. the extreme exciting part is when u see ur partner enjoying with others. For myself, i luv to see my wife making 0ut kissing and being entered by ther men...
It takes effort to gather and set the drinking appointments.

Nutclicker
03-03-2010, 10:28 PM
I have a gang of golfers periodically organising overseas golfing trip to Yunan, Changping, Hainan Island, Perth, Philippines etc etc. Cost of the total trip inlcuding flight ticket and accommodation usually can be known right from the planing stage with quotation given. Even if the number of eventual participant differs from the estimate, the change is usually not much from the estimate as long as they can be confirmed before the deadline, which is usually one or two weeks before departure. Those who want to join in after the deadline take the risk of no flight ticket or pay a higher price for the ticket due to airline group discount.

Wouldn't it be the same if you include the swinging activities at night if all couples play golf and the accomodation is a big chalet or presidential suite type??

Like that you kill two birds at the same time, lady golfers guaranteed to have many birdies for the trip .......Haha!!

ColourBlindx2
04-03-2010, 12:05 AM
Wouldn't it be the same if you include the swinging activities at night if all couples play golf and the accomodation is a big chalet or presidential suite type??

Like that you kill two birds at the same time, lady golfers guaranteed to have many birdies for the trip .......Haha!!

One, i cant play golf. I may have the talent to swing, but i cant swing the club. Mainly because my boobs are totally in the way :( My darling has confirmed that horrible fact with me, since he's a golfer who swings with a stiff rod... He does go on overseas golf trips with his usual golf kakis, but never EVER brought me along since it's an all-boys trip... The guys CANNOT bring their girls! Not that i dont mind lazing and playing with myself for the whole day in the room while he plays his golf under the sun......

Colourblind f

exhibitor
04-03-2010, 12:37 AM
i do know of someone who is trying to open a small place for people who enjoy sensual activities to meet and have drinks, nothing fanciful but good enough for the interested ones to gather.. do you think this will work?

exhibitor
04-03-2010, 12:40 AM
for those asking about the circle of chinese USG swingers, they are the pioneer batch of swingers and it is usually through introductions they do meet up.. some of them have retired and as they are all professionals, some have gradually left the scene but they are still around at time. one good way is to get to know Joe and Cel, once they confirm you. they can bring you into the group..

ColourBlindx2
04-03-2010, 12:54 AM
i do know of someone who is trying to open a small place for people who enjoy sensual activities to meet and have drinks, nothing fanciful but good enough for the interested ones to gather.. do you think this will work?

Erm.... And then there's a wonderful transit hotel right above that place?? That will be perfect! Hahaha.... If not, it'll be like the normal bars we see around us la... The swinging community is too small a market for you to exploit for now lah... Wait till the Colourblinds conquer Swingapore k??

for those asking about the circle of chinese USG swingers, they are the pioneer batch of swingers and it is usually through introductions they do meet up..

Ya, by invite only.... Just like the how American Idol VIII runner-up, Adam Lambert is coming to Singapore for an exclusive, by-invitation-only, intimate showcase!

Colourblind f

FranToldo
04-03-2010, 09:46 AM
hi! i am new here. just want to participate in the conversation. how do u actually get ur partner to go swinging with u? sounds challenging.

ColourBlindx2
04-03-2010, 10:52 AM
how do u actually get ur partner to go swinging with u? sounds challenging.

Sorry i cant answer that question. Cos on day one, my darling said "let's go swing."

I went "okay!" without thinking.

Colourblind f

exhibitor
04-03-2010, 02:57 PM
Erm.... And then there's a wonderful transit hotel right above that place?? That will be perfect! Hahaha.... If not, it'll be like the normal bars we see around us la... The swinging community is too small a market for you to exploit for now lah... Wait till the Colourblinds conquer Swingapore k??

Colourblind f

There is many transit hotels ard that i area thats what i was told..

vicsong71
04-03-2010, 03:51 PM
Swingers = Pe0ple who swap their own partners with others and have sex.
Swinging = The activity in swapping partners.
Soft swap / soft swingers = Might or might n0t have exchange 0f partners for petting 0r just looking , no penetration
Full swap / = Full exchange of partners f0r full penetraion fun

Hope that helps you understand.

Nutclicker
04-03-2010, 06:24 PM
[QUOTE=ColourBlindx2;4631468]One, i cant play golf. I may have the talent to swing, but i cant swing the club. Mainly because my boobs are totally in the way ......

Haha, not true at all. Ample assets up there don't interfere with golf swing.

There are many female pro golfers with sizeable boobs, some of them even got a body figure of a wine barrel. 36-36-36!! Laura Davies & Chritina Kim are practically elephant but they are such good golfers.

It is a matter ogf whether you like to swing on the course or not and willing to pick up the game. May be swinging off the course already got you fully occupied...!? :p

ColourBlindx2
04-03-2010, 09:46 PM
Haha, not true at all. Ample assets up there don't interfere with golf swing.

There are many female pro golfers with sizeable boobs, some of them even got a body figure of a wine barrel. 36-36-36!! Laura Davies & Chritina Kim are practically elephant but they are such good golfers.

Wine barrel or not, it depends on whether the boobs are in the way. Elephants are elephants which can play golf IF they have A-C boobs. I am an E for heaven's sake - they are DEFINITELY in the bloody way. Try dangling two bags of water (500ml on each side) at your chest, bend down and try to balance......and try to swing a driver properly. Still easy?? You need to squuuuueeze the two loads together.

I've seen female golfers - biggest cup size is approximately a C. Or a D, give and take. Like what Ben Wright, former announcer for CBS golf, said, “Women are handicapped by having boobs. It’s not easy for them to keep their left arm straight, and that’s one of the tenets of the game. Their boobs get in the way.”

I am not giving an excuse for not playing golf. I actually WANT to play it. But i am financially and physically lacking.

Colourblind f
PS: Sorry, got out of the topic.

6tpshat9
04-03-2010, 10:35 PM
I would suggest that instead of wasting your time and asking such a question, why not just GOOGLE it?

or WIKI it??

Swinging - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Swinging)

Colourblind f
thanks for the advice... :) i needed tt... i had tried to wiki n google... but i used the wrong key words n cud nt find a satisfactory answer... i had keyed in 'swing' n 'swinger'... many other things other than the one i was lookin for came up... hope tt clarifies... peace...

mbam
05-03-2010, 02:02 PM
There is many transit hotels ard that i area thats what i was told..

erh..so, where exactly its located?:rolleyes:

FranToldo
06-03-2010, 04:45 AM
u lucky thing!! :)

cleyeo
10-03-2010, 08:58 AM
For couples who like to have a bit of swing taste in Jakarta, do let me know. I can intro you to other couples in Jakarta (real husb/wf). I visit Jakarta every two months and always meet up with them.

cheers