PDA

View Full Version : GL150 overall Reccomendation

mimibali
23-03-2004, 04:09 PM
Hi Bros!

My first post here....
I'm due to come to Singapore next week and would like to pay my first ever visit to GL....
I've been reading most of the forums and I got some ideas, but I'm still confused.
I would like to make it a great experiece, so I'm looking for the best overall combination house-girl-service, what would you reccomend?
In other words, if you should give a GL experience as a "present" to one of your good friends, what would you reccomend?

...I'll post some FR on the Bali scene soon in the international section...

zyxel01
23-03-2004, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by mimibali
Hi Bros!

My first post here....
I'm due to come to Singapore next week and would like to pay my first ever visit to GL....
I've been reading most of the forums and I got some ideas, but I'm still confused.
I would like to make it a great experiece, so I'm looking for the best overall combination house-girl-service, what would you reccomend?
In other words, if you should give a GL experience as a "present" to one of your good friends, what would you reccomend?

...I'll post some FR on the Bali scene soon in the international section...

Try:

1. Yoko
2. May Bo
3. CK
4. Seiko
5. MG
6. Sally
7. Violet
8. Xiu Wen
9. Teresa
10. Sandra

These are some names I can think of. All are cat150 gals.

Cheers!
zyxel

Frankiestine
25-03-2004, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by zyxel01
Try:

1. Yoko
2. May Bo
3. CK
4. Seiko
5. MG
6. Sally
7. Violet
8. Xiu Wen
9. Teresa
10. Sandra

These are some names I can think of. All are cat150 gals.

Cheers!
zyxel

Bro u mean Hardcore queen Yoko of L28H43, tok she gone into hibernation in KL already.

zyxel01
25-03-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by Frankiestine
Bro u mean Hardcore queen Yoko of L28H43, tok she gone into hibernation in KL already.

No, I meant yoko of 1610. The one you mentioned from L28 is of course retired liao.

Cheers!
zyxel

zyxel01
25-03-2004, 07:08 PM
Hello bro!!

So have you tried any gals yet?

Cheers!
zyxel

Frankiestine
26-03-2004, 05:09 AM
Originally posted by zyxel01
No, I meant yoko of 1610. The one you mentioned from L28 is of course retired liao.

Cheers!
zyxel

Oh the younger Yoko, did her once. Actually was a mix up in identity as I wanted L28H43 but called this one instead. I dun know maybe not my type as I prefer those in the mould of the hardcore queen.

mimibali
26-03-2004, 12:04 PM
Hi guys, thanks for reccomendations....

No, not yet tried... I'm still in Bali and will be in Sing in a couple of weeks for a short break.

Now that you told me about girls, can you tell me which one is the best house, the one with best room and best ambience. I really would not like end up into a depressing shagging shit hole :D

...then I read some good stuff about Singtel...anyone with recent info? Which house?

Thanks Bros!

Frankiestine
26-03-2004, 12:12 PM

No, not yet tried... I'm still in Bali and will be in Sing in a couple of weeks for a short break.

Now that you told me about girls, can you tell me which one is the best house, the one with best room and best ambience. I really would not like end up into a depressing shagging shit hole :D

...then I read some good stuff about Singtel...anyone with recent info? Which house?

Thanks Bros!

I personally haven't been there but most of the gal I have bonk recommend L28H31B. Bro in the forum plz correct me if I am wrong.

zyxel01
29-03-2004, 11:59 AM

Thanks Bros!

Each one of us have our own fav houses. That does not mean they are the best in GL. My fav joints are:

1. 1612
2. 2034A
3. 2829B
4. 2833

They are not in any ranking order.

Cheers!
zyxel