Sammi from 1607

she is fair too :)

Jang5556
30-03-2004, 09:03 AM
Originally posted by kent32
Sammi from 1607

she is fair too :)

Hi Bro,

Sammi is sort of fair but this guy wants smooth type and Sammi is kinda spotty, especially on the back.

Regards

Jang

kent32
30-03-2004, 10:36 AM
up to him to decide lor

maleman67
31-03-2004, 09:23 PM
I've seen Sammi before..... I wouldn't consider her as being porceline smooth white.

Jang5556
01-04-2004, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by maleman67
I've seen Sammi before..... I wouldn't consider her as being porceline smooth white.

OK, good, so like Bro Kent say, you will find out on your own.

Bai Xue and Sony are two of your best bets I think. Go have a look.

KentCave
01-04-2004, 01:44 PM
I recommend Zhi Yi (Tze Yee) - of house L20H34A!!!

WOW she really cured my addiction of China Mei Mei leh, since she got fair skin, height, beauty, skill etc etc man oh man, ALL perfect to me la, makes me feels like a virgin again when im with her HAHA (thats how u got charmed and cant act properly when u r confronted by a snow white princess! =)

Can even see veins on her forehead and face leh, and imagine that she just came back from a sunbathing trip from Phuket! brr I cant imagine how fair she was before that trip, and yep her chest all covered with veins, cause of her thin and fair skin, WOW thats what me gian on her leh, I practically kiss every skin of her that was exposed, yep from head to toes leh! nipple also pinkier than pink! hehe die liao me, next time VERY hard to get her liao, her skill and attitude really improve a lot leh, even her home boss that Kwee/Qwee also shocked le!

Of course I will try those recommended on previous posts and will post again on who is the fairest fairy of them all.. mirror mirror on the wall.. (Bai Xue next, as u can already imagine how she looks from her nick name mah)

cbjuiceyumseng
01-04-2004, 02:08 PM
Dong Dong is also fair, used to be lousy service but now improved alot.

She is fair, pretty and responsive in bed. Pity a little short.

zyxel01
01-04-2004, 03:11 PM
Originally posted by KentCave

WOW she really cured my addiction of China Mei Mei leh, since she got fair skin, height, beauty, skill etc etc man oh man, ALL perfect to me la, makes me feels like a virgin again when im with her HAHA (thats how u got charmed and cant act properly when u r confronted by a snow white princess! =)

Can even see veins on her forehead and face leh, and imagine that she just came back from a sunbathing trip from Phuket! brr I cant imagine how fair she was before that trip, and yep her chest all covered with veins, cause of her thin and fair skin, WOW thats what me gian on her leh, I practically kiss every skin of her that was exposed, yep from head to toes leh! nipple also pinkier than pink! hehe die liao me, next time VERY hard to get her liao, her skill and attitude really improve a lot leh, even her home boss that Kwee/Qwee also shocked le!

Of course I will try those recommended on previous posts and will post again on who is the fairest fairy of them all.. mirror mirror on the wall.. (Bai Xue next, as u can already imagine how she looks from her nick name mah)

Is this your FR or there is a more detailed one coming?

BTW, nice to know you!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

KentCave
03-04-2004, 02:11 PM
Is this your FR or there is a more detailed one coming?

BTW, nice to know you!!!

Cheers!
zyxel

That was just advert la hehe.. hmm my FR would be at least 3 pages long, with part 1 till part 6 leh, since I am planning 3 full session..

Time.. if only we have more.. somebody please research and invent that "pocket universe" hideout-device le, start tinkering!

KentCave.. men envy me, women just cant get enough of me MUAHAHA!

jon2000sg
05-04-2004, 12:51 AM

wow! i must really try lo
long time no go cat150 lo
sure must go lo
but heard she is hard to get izzit?
must get lo, sure must get lo!

lo ! lo ! lo! lo ! :D

askale
06-04-2004, 12:08 AM
Are there any GL 150 cat girls that are as fair as China girls,
you know, real porceline smooth type?

Any of the fairest of Blue Sky or Happy or Happy1? Which one is the best of fairest? :)

KentCave
06-04-2004, 12:59 PM
try BS, sure wont regret, yep fair as zhiyi too, can see veins on the perk neh neh, pink nipple on top of huge bazooka, sure satisfied with her superb service too, good luck on the waiting time hehe, worth every cents le! once in a life time experience

KentCave - reputation still unblemished and untarnished!