PDA

View Full Version : Questions on Whoring in GL we like to know :D

cbjuiceyumseng
29-03-2004, 01:39 PM
Hi brothers, been working hard to try revive the threads on "The Geylang Scene", need more support from you guys.

Anyway, had started this thread to discuss on the questions on Whoring in GL we like to know but never asked........

1. Where are the girls from?
Mostly are ex-whores in HC in KL, nowadays lesser and lesser stock as more and more of them are fucking in overseas like USA, Europe etc.

2. How much they earn?
If i am not mistaken, their cut is 120 if they are of 150 variety. From their cut, they still must pay some to their OKT lah, OKT agent lah, OKT car lah. So i think is 100 plus lor.

3. Do they feel good during fucking?
I think some do, provided u fuck them during a earlier session.
Sometimes i can see a lot of juice come out of their CB but sometimes none.

4. Do they like to be serviced?
Some do, but alot i think dun like lah. To them it is only a job, the fast we fuck finish the better.

5. Can have Kumcheng with them or not?
Lanjiao understand!!

6. How come their CB always wet before fucking?
KY lah brother! You think u Andy Lau?:D

Anymore questions or points you guys like to share?

Rof|maoxz
29-03-2004, 02:21 PM
Hello bro, please go to this thread http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12845

There r' tons Qs & Answers there! :o

zyxel01
29-03-2004, 02:22 PM
Q. What do they do after they retire?

A. Some continue their job in Malaysia, some go overseas to to the jbo, some start up business and earn more from there.

Cheers!
zyxel

cbjuiceyumseng
29-03-2004, 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Rof|maoxz
Hello bro, please go to this thread http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12845 (Qs for newbies.) , There r' tons Qs & Answers there! :o

Lanjiao lah ! CAn u read my post properly? :rolleyes:

thaigers
29-03-2004, 04:05 PM
CBjuice,

can you tell me why cat 40 girls are all from thailand?? is it some kind of trade pact between the thai and sg government?

cbjuiceyumseng
30-03-2004, 06:23 PM
Originally posted by thaigers
CBjuice,

can you tell me why cat 40 girls are all from thailand?? is it some kind of trade pact between the thai and sg government?

Very good question but i am afraid i do not know the answer, perharps some brothers here could enlighten us?

Your question brought another question, for how long has the CAT40 girls been in existence?

However, perharps the thriving sex industry in thailand got to do with this? Hopefully one day we can get legalized china mei meis from china but i do not see that happening.

thaigers
30-03-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Very good question but i am afraid i do not know the answer, perharps some brothers here could enlighten us?

Your question brought another question, for how long has the CAT40 girls been in existence?

However, perharps the thriving sex industry in thailand got to do with this? Hopefully one day we can get legalized china mei meis from china but i do not see that happening.

My guess is

1) thai women are beautiful, and physically, they are like chinese.
2)they are cheap
3)there are many of them
4)they dont speak mandarin or english very well (majority) so it creates a barrier for cheongsters to be emotionally involve with them. imagine haveing legalised cat 40 chinese!!! all hell will break loose.

Another question:
WHy are Cat 80/150 from malaysia??

cbjuiceyumseng
30-03-2004, 06:57 PM
My guess is

1) thai women are beautiful, and physically, they are like chinese.
2)they are cheap
3)there are many of them
4)they dont speak mandarin or english very well (majority) so it creates a barrier for cheongsters to be emotionally involve with them. imagine haveing legalised cat 40 chinese!!! all hell will break loose.

Another question:
WHy are Cat 80/150 from malaysia??

Excellent point brought up on the language barrier ! I think the last thing singapore govt want is us to have kumcheng with the whores lah.

But in Petain got chinese whores at 40-50 leh.....strange..

If i am not wrong, last time all the Cat80/150 are from Orchard Road, there is no Geylang at the time according to my old man. He told me last time Orchard Road = Geylang.

P.S: So many questions...so little answers..

booby
01-04-2004, 02:31 PM
What is the starting age for the girls in GL?

Piranas
01-04-2004, 04:11 PM
Can you find gals like model in GL?

Ah Tan
01-04-2004, 04:21 PM
can i ask them to blow me? without paying?

cbjuiceyumseng
01-04-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by booby
What is the starting age for the girls in GL?

Legal age for GL150 is at least 21, this i am quite sure.

cbjuiceyumseng
01-04-2004, 05:13 PM
Originally posted by Piranas
Can you find gals like model in GL?

Some of the thai 40 bucks look good, model like as with some of those GL150.

cbjuiceyumseng
01-04-2004, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by Ah Tan

Have seen u posting in this forum regularly and u dun seem to post stupid things like this before but why start now? :)

Piranas
01-04-2004, 05:26 PM
Any names?

Originally posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Some of the thai 40 bucks look good, model like as with some of those GL150.

cbjuiceyumseng
01-04-2004, 05:29 PM
Fen Fen and Zhiyi of GL150 for a start? These 2 are among the prettiest i seen so far and still available lately. Good luck on finding them though, Fen Fen is back in M'sia and Zhiyi sometimes got to wait long long.

Thai 40 i am not so sure as i hardly fuck them.

notsonewbird
02-04-2004, 02:01 AM
bcos big bro control.
besides spore source, we import only, legally, from two so called "traditional" sources: malaysia and thai.
malaysia = $80/$150
thai = $40 (last time $35)

as for price difference, maids also got philipines/ indo price diff.
their restriction also diff.
malaysia can off, can go other house no room. stay out rent room.
thai can only in home base. self room. stay in house.
their passport got secret code saying their work.

all regulated by gov include like when must check up etc. cannot absent from work for more than ?days every 3 months.
2months go back one month. can upgrade to six months go back once if no incidence.
they went thru hygiene class b4 start work here.

CBjuice,

cbjuiceyumseng
02-04-2004, 03:00 PM
Question : Do GL150 have agents?

Answer : I do know of some GL150 girls having agents, ppl who are the middle man between themselves and the GL OKT. They take a cut from each fuck. Basd on the record books kept by the GL OKT. Can be from 3-10 SGD per fuck.

enzyme
02-04-2004, 09:45 PM

if u go for the ang pai $150.......bj for u free ??? nah.but they will blow ur mind................yoko,blue sky,singtel.............omg..........gtg there NOW.

thaigers
08-04-2004, 11:47 AM
Why only Lor 6 and 8 houses has overnite??

RJ2004
08-04-2004, 11:58 AM
Why only Lor 6 and 8 houses has overnite??

cut n paste from WH thread.

think the overnite question come out one too many times liao. a lot of new comers like to ask this question? i dunno, maybe they tend to sot tio with wadeva gal they take.

but actually, its a bit of a common sense question. the WH houses on the average officially closes at around 3am and sometimes after they take their last customers that can stretch til around 4-5am. you think the gals are machine still can work after that? its a different situation on L6 where the houses closes at midnight, then after last customers you can start your overnite session around 1+. for WH they can be earning what you pay for overnite in L6 in one hour! why will they wanna lose the money?

so you want to overnite? nothing is impossible. can you pay through your nose? the calculation is based on $40 per session which means $120 per hour. you can take the girl at any time if you're willing to pay that price (until the house closes). now here's the tricky part, to do a real overnite (extend past closing time), the girl must like you enough to ask the okt AND the okt must agree. If this is fulfilled then you can carry on, but the price remains the same at $120 per hour. unless you know the okt very well and you've already given him enough business of say a few hours in a stretch then maybe can talk discount, but most likely not la.

thus the calculation goes that if you start your overnite at 12am and stop at 9am, that will cost you a whopping $1200. that sort of money, i can have a nice mass orgy with 4-5 gals overnite outside lor! and if you cant afford it, most likely the gals wont want you also la, cos they rather rest.

hope this answers once and for all about the overnite on wh question. any old timers find anything wrong in my information please feel free to correct me cos people tends to make mistakes too la hor :p

thecas
08-04-2004, 10:56 PM
I tink tiz thread quite useful.. Will Sammy or the mod combine tiz wif the sticky newbies thread?

Buaya1
08-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Hi brothers, been working hard to try revive the threads on "The Geylang Scene", need more support from you guys.

Anyway, had started this thread to discuss on the questions on Whoring in GL we like to know but never asked........

1. Where are the girls from?
Mostly are ex-whores in HC in KL, nowadays lesser and lesser stock as more and more of them are fucking in overseas like USA, Europe etc.

2. How much they earn?
If i am not mistaken, their cut is 120 if they are of 150 variety. From their cut, they still must pay some to their OKT lah, OKT agent lah, OKT car lah. So i think is 100 plus lor.

3. Do they feel good during fucking?
I think some do, provided u fuck them during a earlier session.
Sometimes i can see a lot of juice come out of their CB but sometimes none.

4. Do they like to be serviced?
Some do, but alot i think dun like lah. To them it is only a job, the fast we fuck finish the better.

5. Can have Kumcheng with them or not?
Lanjiao understand!!

6. How come their CB always wet before fucking?
KY lah brother! You think u Andy Lau?:D

Anymore questions or points you guys like to share?

Hi, Bro cbjuiceyumseng, very informative indeed. I wonder if you could enlighten me and possibly others on another area. Which is whether the WLs are obliged to let the OKT bonk them.

thecas
09-04-2004, 04:51 PM
I think being OKT is the dream Singaporean job. High pay(or else how some of them got big car), just sit there relakz and no boss to constantly supervise you. Got interview I sure go 1.

cbjuiceyumseng
09-04-2004, 07:22 PM
Hi, Bro cbjuiceyumseng, very informative indeed. I wonder if you could enlighten me and possibly others on another area. Which is whether the WLs are obliged to let the OKT bonk them.

For Free? I do not think so.

Quite paiseh to fuck for free if u got to face them day after day, which also brings up that if u are gonna face her day after day are u gonna fuck her?

I think if the okt wanna fuck they will fuck girls from other houses.

Quite paiseh to shit and fuck at the same house.

cbjuiceyumseng
09-04-2004, 07:25 PM
I think being OKT is the dream Singaporean job. High pay(or else how some of them got big car), just sit there relakz and no boss to constantly supervise you. Got interview I sure go 1.

It all depends. OKT are not really making alot of money u know.

For example, the house i frequently go often has no working girls of its own.

And normal daily fuckings (takings) for GL150 is about 8 and GL80 is about 4.

Do u know how much they make a day from these 12 fucks? (8x30) + (4x20)
A grand total of 320 takings a day, and they have not deducted for wages like cleaning ladies, free drinks, rental, utilities etc.

However the above information is based on a average business GL150/80 house with no working house-girl.

Buaya1
09-04-2004, 08:32 PM

Quite paiseh to fuck for free if u got to face them day after day, which also brings up that if u are gonna face her day after day are u gonna fuck her?

I agree. Thanks for your opinion. Regards.

Buaya1
09-04-2004, 08:36 PM
It all depends. OKT are not really making alot of money u know.

For example, the house i frequently go often has no working girls of its own.

And normal daily fuckings (takings) for GL150 is about 8 and GL80 is about 4.

Do u know how much they make a day from these 12 fucks? (8x30) + (4x20)
A grand total of 320 takings a day, and they have not deducted for wages like cleaning ladies, free drinks, rental, utilities etc.

However the above information is based on a average business GL150/80 house with no working house-girl.

I don't know if its true. Whilst talking to a WL from one of the houses from L22 at another house, she told me that houses at L22 do not have customers calling there because it is too open and many feel pai seh. As a result, the girsl usually go to other houses and the OKT's cut is much less. The OKT whose house they go to get a better cut. Looks like everybody is getting a cut from a WL's fee, her home base OKT even if she do other house calls and the OKT whose house she goes to, the driver, agent, etc., etc.,etc.,

cbjuiceyumseng
09-04-2004, 09:38 PM
The girl's pay of 150 for example is cut accordingly-

1. Her own house okt
2. Other house okt if she works other house
3. Driver cut
4. Own agent cut

:)

Buaya1
09-04-2004, 10:01 PM
The girl's pay of 150 for example is cut accordingly-

1. Her own house okt
2. Other house okt if she works other house
3. Driver cut
4. Own agent cut

In other words, profit sharing. Thanks for the info.

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 04:24 PM
Ok guys, a cold rainy sunday afternoon. Nothing much to do except gambling huh? Anyway would like to share my fucking preparations-

1. Normally i will be not fucking for about a couple of days before going down to GL150. So that will have more sperm and hornier lah.

2. Had food before 1 or 2 hours before fucking.
So all my shit will be out before fucking. Hate to fuck with bloated stomach

3. Bottle of redbull 30 mins before fucking.
Me quite weak nowadays so i need a energy boost before activities, and it really helps in making my cock harder leh.

My secret 72hours-cannon pills 30mins before fucking.
Tokong pills, gimme harder erections, longer duration and creamer cum.

Half a bottle of mineral water just before fucking.
Dun wanna feel thirsty during fucking due to frenching, licking, gasping for air. keke.

What are your rituals? These are mine :)

meatlover
11-04-2004, 05:03 PM

You gotta go eat black bean rice first :rolleyes:

meatlover
11-04-2004, 05:06 PM

From what I know ... Most of the cat40 OKT are married with their wives and kids in LOS and they'll go up for family reunion about once or twice a month ... They've seen too much to lust after these gals and also dun wanna break their rice bowl ...

meatlover
11-04-2004, 05:10 PM
bcos big bro control.
besides spore source, we import only, legally, from two so called "traditional" sources: malaysia and thai.
malaysia = $80/$150
thai = $40 (last time $35)

Before Thai cat40 started there used to be Malaysia cat50 but during that period Thai street walkers were rampant and thus big brudder wanna clamp down on these thus started Thai cat40 and upgrade Malaysia cat50 to cat80/150 ...

meatlover
11-04-2004, 05:12 PM
... My secret 72hours-cannon pills 30mins before fucking. Tokong pills, gimme harder erections, longer duration and creamer cum. ...

Better dun let the gal or the OKT know else will get you into trouble

thaigers
11-04-2004, 05:49 PM
72hr cannon pills???? can pm me the secret pill (name and price)??

thanks

only 1 or 2 days no fuck before going to fuck. I one week no fuck than can. sex drive going down hill, jia lat. maybe its a mental thing....

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 05:52 PM
Better dun let the gal or the OKT know else will get you into trouble

They know lah, some of the girls know also. Furthermore i only do one shot only. I am harmless :)

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 05:54 PM
72hr cannon pills???? can pm me the secret pill (name and price)??

thanks

only 1 or 2 days no fuck before going to fuck. I one week no fuck than can. sex drive going down hill, jia lat. maybe its a mental thing....

It is a tonic pill made from herbs i bought from hongkong during my monthly business trip. It can be purchased from Watsons, now at promotion price of HKD200 per pack. I can give u a few pill FOC lah when we meet up.

If eat already lagi good for u then next time i help u buy. Very good stuff, no side effect somemore not expensive also. Btw we are talking about this in the international thread :)

thaigers
11-04-2004, 06:01 PM
It is a tonic pill made from herbs i bought from hongkong during my monthly business trip. It can be purchased from Watsons, now at promotion price of HKD200 per pack. I can give u a few pill FOC lah when we meet up.

If eat already lagi good for u then next time i help u buy. Very good stuff, no side effect somemore not expensive also. Btw we are talking about this in the international thread :)

Can only buy in HK?? many ppl take in HK? HKD200 for a pack of how many? GOt side effects or not? Can pm me the actual name of the product?
WHich thread in the international section, can paste me the link?

Thanks

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 06:06 PM
Can only buy in HK?? many ppl take in HK? HKD200 for a pack of how many? GOt side effects or not? Can pm me the actual name of the product?
WHich thread in the international section, can paste me the link?

Thanks

http://www.wisdomhp.com/72hours/

12 pcs per box for only HKD200, i think it is quite popular in HK lah. I see alot of advertisement in the magazines and hear-say from my kakis in hongkong and china before i buy. No sideeffects for me, i am 31 yrs old but suffer from general fatigue and overfucking. After makan this, so far so good. I believe only hongkong can buy this product only as i dun see any places got sell.

Furthermore why i think it is safe because WATSONS sell lah.

Btw is it discussed the Guangzhou thread :)

harrylim11
11-04-2004, 10:15 PM
Ok guys, a cold rainy sunday afternoon. Nothing much to do except gambling huh? Anyway would like to share my fucking preparations-

1. Normally i will be not fucking for about a couple of days before going down to GL150. So that will have more sperm and hornier lah.

2. Had food before 1 or 2 hours before fucking.
So all my shit will be out before fucking. Hate to fuck with bloated stomach

3. Bottle of redbull 30 mins before fucking.
Me quite weak nowadays so i need a energy boost before activities, and it really helps in making my cock harder leh.

My secret 72hours-cannon pills 30mins before fucking.
Tokong pills, gimme harder erections, longer duration and creamer cum.

Half a bottle of mineral water just before fucking.
Dun wanna feel thirsty during fucking due to frenching, licking, gasping for air. keke.

What are your rituals? These are mine :)

Mi interested in the pill. can PM me the price?
and infos thanks...

cbjuiceyumseng
12-04-2004, 04:44 PM
Mi interested in the pill. can PM me the price?
and infos thanks...

Yo bro, why u so blur? Btw the information u want is only a few posts above. :confused:

notsonewbird
15-04-2004, 09:20 AM
last time thai cat $35 only.
last time thai rampant now got thai cat.
now PRC rampant will have PRC cat? :)
make it $50?

Before Thai cat40 started there used to be Malaysia cat50 but during that period Thai street walkers were rampant and thus big brudder wanna clamp down on these thus started Thai cat40 and upgrade Malaysia cat50 to cat80/150 ...

cbjuiceyumseng
15-04-2004, 02:03 PM
last time thai cat $35 only.
last time thai rampant now got thai cat.
now PRC rampant will have PRC cat? :)
make it $50?

Dare not hope for S$50 PRC CAT lah but only hope for legal GL150 China Cats

http://sex141.com/php/main.php

wolfgang
16-04-2004, 09:16 AM
what abt those PRC standing along the lane junction? have anyone tried them ? are they good in bed or merely doing a quick and restless job ? some really look good but i hesitated due to booking into hotel, scarly kanna hidden camera... any advise from brudders whom have tried ?

cbjuiceyumseng
16-04-2004, 04:40 PM
what abt those PRC standing along the lane junction? have anyone tried them ? are they good in bed or merely doing a quick and restless job ? some really look good but i hesitated due to booking into hotel, scarly kanna hidden camera... any advise from brudders whom have tried ?

Bro,........those are FL. Service-wise = depends on your luck.

If u tat scared of cameras, then u got to give up commercial fucks.

cbjuiceyumseng
01-05-2004, 07:37 PM
Yo yo,

Would like to share my personal experience in fucking those GL150 cats.

As discussed with my monger buddies, i do not really request the girls do anything for me. I am quite paiseh. For example, i just lie down there and be serviced......even if licking the girl's cb also because she offered her cb during during 69. :D

I wonder how do the brothers here behave in bed with the GL150?

thaigers
01-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Yo yo,

As discussed with my monger buddies, i do not really request the girls do anything for me. I am quite paiseh. For example, i just lie down there and be serviced......even if licking the girl's cb also because she offered her cb during during 69. :D

yo yo yo my man,

why you so paiseh.(are you paiseh with your kumcheng fuck in China?) must make your money's worth mah. do everything you wanna do to them. But then again, some people just wanna lie there and be serviced.

you just lie there ah....later they say you are a deadfish :D

schwing
01-05-2004, 10:47 PM
yo yo yo my man,

why you so paiseh.(are you paiseh with your kumcheng fuck in China?) must make your money's worth mah. do everything you wanna do to them. But then again, some people just wanna lie there and be serviced.

they are 2 types of man....one is proactive and the other is reactive. guess u r proactive, bro. :D

SEX EMPEROR
01-05-2004, 10:50 PM
Yo yo,

behave with WLs? haha..save it for yr gf or wife! unless u printing money then let them do a easy job for u. Or u dun mind not spending yr $150 a worthwhile. :rolleyes:

cbjuiceyumseng
02-05-2004, 02:36 AM
yo yo yo my man,

Strange but i am much more daring and demanding if i have a bit of kumcheng with the girl. The only GL150 that i am more proactive are Diamond, Kayan, XinXin

The rest i just like lie there mostly........paiseh... :D

lingoBoy
06-05-2004, 11:27 PM
From what I know ... Most of the cat40 OKT are married with their wives and kids in LOS and they'll go up for family reunion about once or twice a month ... They've seen too much to lust after these gals and also dun wanna break their rice bowl ...

Where is LOS?

DNAT
07-05-2004, 12:42 AM
My sincere advises:
1. Dont try
2. Off the lights
3. Hide under sheet while bonking

DNAT
07-05-2004, 12:44 AM
Where is LOS?
LOS also duno ... still dare to check my background with KJ huh?
.... um zai si :cool:

LOS = Lingoboy Offers Sucking
(cakap main aja, mai hot ya)

DNAT
07-05-2004, 01:07 AM
Question : Do GL150 have agents?

Answer : I do know of some GL150 girls having agents, ppl who are the middle man between themselves and the GL OKT. They take a cut from each fuck. Basd on the record books kept by the GL OKT. Can be from 3-10 SGD per fuck.

Yes, you are right. The cat150 got agents (some operates in JB). Their job are:
- ensure prompt supply/puntuality
- solve whatever problems at the supplier's end (eg. gal's emotion problems/disputes)

Agent's cut = S$5-10 ... depending on category and neogoitation with the respective houses.

Another info: some gals prefer to travel in and out of Sg/JB on daily basis on 'Par Wang Chia' (few share costs) to save on lodging in Sg.

Why I know? cause I had contact in JB and but couldn't brought them in as their stocks are all < 21 y.o. .... lan lan bo pian tan (hokkien). :(

-

cbjuiceyumseng
07-05-2004, 02:27 PM
[QUOTE=DNAT]Yes, you are right. The cat150 got agents (some operates in JB). Their job are:
- ensure prompt supply/puntuality
- solve whatever problems at the supplier's end (eg. gal's emotion problems/disputes)

Agent's cut = S$5-10 ... depending on category and neogoitation with the respective houses.

Another info: some gals prefer to travel in and out of Sg/JB on daily basis on 'Par Wang Chia' (few share costs) to save on lodging in Sg.

Why I know? cause I had contact in JB and but couldn't brought them in as their stocks are all < 21 y.o. .... lan lan bo pian tan (hokkien). :(

Ah.....u are also correct. I also heard their agent cut is S$5 to 10 dollars a shot. I once also asked my OKT how the agents determine the number of shots and i was told the "fucking record book" aka FRB kept in each OKT house is being used as a reference.

I wonder if the AV checks and cross-reference the various OKT FRB ??

Btw i have a FL OKT contact who supplies below 21yr old malaysian girls....samsters whom i have passed this contact to, we call this okt and her girls as ALA :D

DNAT
07-05-2004, 02:47 PM
Btw i have a FL OKT contact who supplies below 21yr old malaysian girls....samsters whom i have passed this contact to, we call this okt and her girls as ALA :D
bro,
this 'urm teoh' contact cannot anyhow give, if land in the wrong hand, affect many people :o

cbjuiceyumseng
07-05-2004, 02:52 PM
Dun worry i never give out liao except to last time a few samsters whom we chiong together.

Never like FL anyway, i am a service oriented sort of guy :D

Bangerz
11-05-2004, 12:02 AM
Hi Im a newbie anyway,

the houses that you all have mentioned, izzit the one who the uncles neeed to phone?

if i want a preety one, got any reccommedation?
pls note cat also ar.

thankx

Harvest
11-05-2004, 01:26 AM
Yo yo,

I love performing cunnilingus proactively on the gal... I have a few regulars who truely enjoyed being pleasured in this manner. One of them can really go all crazy and grab my hair while moaning like a sex-staved kitten. :eek:

Darkstorm
11-05-2004, 06:59 PM
Ok.....this question goes to anyone who can answer, but I'll address it to the thread starter as well:

Do all Thai Cat 40 WLs take birthcontrol pills/medicine every day? Is it compulsory for them to do so?
Is this a brothel/house requirement or AV requirement?

Sorry if this has been answered elsewhere before.

Luna
11-05-2004, 08:19 PM
Ok.....this question goes to anyone who can answer, but I'll address it to the thread starter as well:

Do all Thai Cat 40 WLs take birthcontrol pills/medicine every day? Is it compulsory for them to do so?

Whether they are birth control pills or medicine, my regular always inform me that she going to take medicine whenever i went for overnite.

thaigers
11-05-2004, 08:37 PM
Whether they are birth control pills or medicine, my regular always inform me that she going to take medicine whenever i went for overnite.

why only when u go overnite?

I guess they take it as a precaution.

Darkstorm
11-05-2004, 08:42 PM

Sounds suspicious leh...

Luna
11-05-2004, 09:09 PM
why only when u go overnite?

I guess they take it as a precaution.

Maybe they only eat them during Off office hours, thats why i get to see it.

ryanloke09
11-05-2004, 09:55 PM

it prevents them from getting periods, which interupt their normal schedules.
as a result, they can stop having periods for as long as 3-4 mths...

thaigers
11-05-2004, 10:24 PM
Maybe they only eat them during Off office hours, thats why i get to see it.

When i went for overnite, my ex regular also took them, in front of me. Dont know why she did that. Anyway, I think its just a precaution. For instance when condom breaks which happened to me once and shot inside her :eek:

Harvest
11-05-2004, 10:41 PM

Yes, they have to take it regularly. It is AV requirement, just like using condoms.

Phucker
12-05-2004, 12:42 AM
the medicine could be the ones they want to use to speed up their period. they know their period is coming but still not really there so they take that to speed up the process.
i remember it was those small round pills.....very small ones
as for birth contraceptives pill, thats a possibility too.
as long as its not antibiotics for STDs, i guess thats already very assuring for us.

cbjuiceyumseng
12-05-2004, 06:33 PM
Once a GL150 girl told me that she also got take birth control pills to prevent pregnancy in case of condom breakage which happens at times... :D

Also was educated by her that such birth control pills also can helped control their mensuration schedules which is sometimes made fucked up by their lifestyles and occasional consumption of menses control pills.

Thai Rak Thai
19-11-2007, 05:26 PM
From what I know ... Most of the cat40 OKT are married with their wives and kids in LOS and they'll go up for family reunion about once or twice a month ... They've seen too much to lust after these gals and also dun wanna break their rice bowl ... interestin observation :cool:

ilovedoggie
25-11-2007, 10:14 AM
bros, how often do the WL do STD check? and if they are found out contracted with STD then they have to F off?

Artoo-Deetoo
27-11-2007, 05:55 PM
bros, how often do the WL do STD check? and if they are found out contracted with STD then they have to F off?

I like to know too, cause have been a regular of a few gals there.

jasen
27-11-2007, 11:21 PM
All Bros,

This is a good thread. I manage to learn a lot from this thread and this forum. :cool:

Newbie,
Jasen

Toni_S
28-11-2007, 06:03 PM
I think they go for check up quite regularly. Thats what G7 tells me anyway.

Red_Tirak1099
02-12-2007, 01:30 PM
House girls go for checkup once a month at DSC.......that's the day you can meet up & pak-tor with them in Golden Mile.....kekekekeke :D

rocksoff
03-12-2007, 01:06 AM
Tonite went there to follow up some positive FRs, but none of the G numbers mentioned were outside, and I was in a backward mood .. so just moved on .. :-/

Anyway a guy on the corner of L & WH approached me & took me into a house w/o a lantern in front, showed me a bunch of thai cuties looking eager, about 8 or 10 of them -- but didn't look like the L18 houses, looked fishy. Unlicensed?

rocksoff
03-12-2007, 01:09 AM
Walking around a cross-street near L24 tonite suddenly there was a scurrying and next thing only men on the street. Weird. One second lovely ladies, next second only a bunch of guys. Then a cop car ..

ilovedoggie
04-12-2007, 08:53 AM
House girls go for checkup once a month at DSC.......that's the day you can meet up & pak-tor with them in Golden Mile.....kekekekeke :D

is there a chance to have gan qing with the girls?

Superczar
05-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Anyway a guy on the corner of L & WH approached me & took me into a house w/o a lantern in front, showed me a bunch of thai cuties looking eager, about 8 or 10 of them -- but didn't look like the L18 houses, looked fishy. Unlicensed?

Most likely. Better be careful with them as they do have the regular health checks like the cat40 gals.

Kingslayer
10-12-2007, 01:03 AM
guys i have alot of questions:

those in the "houses" are legal ones isit? those on the streets are illegal isit? how to tell if they are legal or not?

if u fuck the illegal fls and the cops come for a raid, u will get in trouble or wut?

what goes on in the houses? how to choose the girls? must talk to their okt isit?

only the legal ones go for medical checkup or wut?

how about the chinese from china? what cat are they from?

where to find the cat 40 and cat 80? can someone gimme the excact lorongs and houses?

ahyong
10-12-2007, 03:55 AM

those in the "houses" are legal ones isit? those on the streets are illegal isit? how to tell if they are legal or not?

if u fuck the illegal fls and the cops come for a raid, u will get in trouble or wut?

what goes on in the houses? how to choose the girls? must talk to their okt isit?

where to find the cat 40 and cat 80? can someone gimme the excact lorongs and houses?

my small bro pls read up la so many threads on that already or u can take a last bus down to roam till dawn and take a first bus home which i did in my old days in geylang during my school holidays, now i can remember all the lorongs and houses already :D

Garage1
10-12-2007, 09:57 AM
my small bro pls read up la so many threads on that already or u can take a last bus down to roam till dawn and take a first bus home which i did in my old days in geylang during my school holidays, now i can remember all the lorongs and houses already :D

power. last bus to 1st bus home..

ahyong
11-12-2007, 03:19 AM
power. last bus to 1st bus home..

ya with my 2 very good buddy those were the days when i went into tirakships when i am 18 yr old but now oso in tirakships never ending :( but i really learnt alot from Geylang

CeiResident
13-12-2007, 09:31 AM
ya with my 2 very good buddy those were the days when i went into tirakships when i am 18 yr old but now oso in tirakships never ending :( but i really learnt alot from Geylang

Joining Bro Yong in the bandwagon welcome to Tirakship again bro... Keng Tung here we come...

jdi813
13-12-2007, 11:06 AM
Joining Bro Yong in the bandwagon welcome to Tirakship again bro... Keng Tung here we come...NBzzz so early cum in shouting BANZAI to tirakship again ah :D

remember la ... dun care what u do, as long as u r happy and dun hurt anyone else can liao ... frankly life is too short not to take chances :D

of course use ur experience not to get urself fried la ... if u do get fried remember to be man enuf to move on :)

Ah Dez
13-12-2007, 02:18 PM

December... sch holiday come already...

CeiResident
13-12-2007, 11:23 PM
NBzzz so early cum in shouting BANZAI to tirakship again ah :D

remember la ... dun care what u do, as long as u r happy and dun hurt anyone else can liao ... frankly life is too short not to take chances :D

of course use ur experience not to get urself fried la ... if u do get fried remember to be man enuf to move on :)

Kamikaze warrior...

hoosdathu
14-12-2007, 12:04 AM
wah seh, 3 year old thread oso gotch ppl dig out ah?