PDA

View Full Version : Live from BKK (to bro kurupa)

kurupa
30-03-2004, 12:57 AM
hahaha...... bro kurupa, how can u be so not careful? logon already 4gotten 2 log off ah? next time must remember to logoff ok? this time i will do u a favor, but must buy me a drink next time in bkk ok? hahaha....dun worry, i only drink coke, or any drinks without alcohol.

write some fr on ur bkk trip when u read this ok?
logging off for u now.....

regards,
somebody99 @ com 8 / ratchada korean internet cafe / BKK

siamcutey
30-03-2004, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by kurupa
hahaha...... bro kurupa, how can u be so not careful? logon already 4gotten 2 log off ah? next time must remember to logoff ok? this time i will do u a favor, but must buy me a drink next time in bkk ok? hahaha....dun worry, i only drink coke, or any drinks without alcohol.

regards,

wahahaha,

SC

somebody99
30-03-2004, 01:54 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
wahahaha,

SC

walau bro SC, so late still haven't sleep ah? try not to laugh too much b4 sleeping har, cos it might cause wrinkles, hahaha....
gd nite!

regards,

siamcutey
30-03-2004, 01:56 AM
Originally posted by somebody99
walau bro SC, so late still haven't sleep ah? try not to laugh too much b4 sleeping har, cos it might cause wrinkles, hahaha....
gd nite!

regards,

wrinkles good, can sian lau chio. My favourite:D
But maybe laugh too much, too happy, no wrinkles.

hahaha
SC

somebody99
30-03-2004, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by siamcutey
wrinkles good, can sian lau chio. My favourite:D
But maybe laugh too much, too happy, no wrinkles.

hahaha
SC

hahaha.... u also in bkk now ah? me waitin for a gal's call leh, hahaha... must "xian" her 2 my room later, hahahaha...
lao chio? bro jasper also like lao chio! u 2 got the same taste, hahaha....

regards,

kurupa
31-03-2004, 10:06 AM

regards,

Hi thr...
I have actually logged off but I think the cookies are left over.
The same has happened to me before in Watana Mansion. And another bro tried to log in and found it's into my login account. Remember someone said that I should clear the cookies. I forgot to do that. Yeah, I think I was using Com.8 in the Korean Internet Cafe. Is that computer dedicated to chiongers?

Anyway, I'm back in Singapore now. Visited the Bkk Motorshow, Ratchada, Chatuchak and Khao San Rd. Tired but satisfied.

kurupa
31-03-2004, 10:36 AM

regards,

This is me replyin to myself. Thanks to you... ha ha ha!!!
My first try at a Bkk MP and I was lucky I got desires fulfilled.
1st shot: Mindblowing CIM BBBJ in the wash tub
2nd shot: Gal on top "CIP" Squat fuck in bed (my fav position)
A very well spent B1900 for a 2 hour , 2 shot thingy. Exceeded my time as the captain actually called up to remind us the time, luckily the call came after my 2nd shot, if not it wud definitely spoil the mood.

Joked with the gal to call my room after she finished work. She didn't call but came knocking at the door to my room instead! It was already almost 3am, and I must have fell asleep waitin for her call. Since I was so tired after the 2 shot thingy, and half asleep, I just gave her the taxi fare and sent her home. But got her hp num for my future reference. I fell back to sleep... and I think I forgot to call Bro. Yomun at 2am. My apologies bro...

somebody99
31-03-2004, 06:33 PM
This is me replyin to myself. Thanks to you... ha ha ha!!!
My first try at a Bkk MP and I was lucky I got desires fulfilled.
1st shot: Mindblowing CIM BBBJ in the wash tub
2nd shot: Gal on top "CIP" Squat fuck in bed (my fav position)
A very well spent B1900 for a 2 hour , 2 shot thingy. Exceeded my time as the captain actually called up to remind us the time, luckily the call came after my 2nd shot, if not it wud definitely spoil the mood.

Joked with the gal to call my room after she finished work. She didn't call but came knocking at the door to my room instead! It was already almost 3am, and I must have fell asleep waitin for her call. Since I was so tired after the 2 shot thingy, and half asleep, I just gave her the taxi fare and sent her home. But got her hp num for my future reference. I fell back to sleep... and I think I forgot to call Bro. Yomun at 2am. My apologies bro...

hahahahaha..... u replyin 2 urself! that's new & interestin! hahaha.... i am back in s'pore too, had quite a nice time, knew some nice gals, but will only tell them 2 some kakis, like jasper, sinoview, dnat etc... when we meet up 4 kopi. not very convenient 2 say here lah, hahaha....
wanna meet up soon?

regards,