PDA

View Full Version : Overseas China Cunts = Gold Plated?

cbjuiceyumseng
01-04-2004, 02:50 AM
Hi bros,

Had just come back from a clubbing session with my buddies. We had discussed at length on girls(what's new?), actually in depth discussion on the china girls in singapore.

Gnn, seems that china girls in singapore have gold plated CBs, they are so much more expensive as compared to their counterparts in china.

FL in GL = 100 sgd / 480rmb
Lanjiao overworked old bird from china type
FL in China = 35 sgd / 150rmb
Fresh village girls 1st time in big city type

KTV Overnight in SG = 300 sgd / 1440 rmb
Dynasty average type
KTV Overnight in SZ = 167 sgd /800 rmb
Club Lido super type

Gnn, told my friends who never whore b4 in china to try and make the trip there. Save their bullets (Sperm and money) and come to china with me.

Sinoview
01-04-2004, 12:36 PM
Originally posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Hi bros,

Had just come back from a clubbing session with my buddies. We had discussed at length on girls(what's new?), actually in depth discussion on the china girls in singapore.

Gnn, seems that china girls in singapore have gold plated CBs, they are so much more expensive as compared to their counterparts in china.

Lanjiao overworked old bird from china type
FL in China = 35 sgd / 150rmb
Fresh village girls 1st time in big city type

KTV Overnight in SG = 300 sgd / 1440 rmb
Dynasty average type
KTV Overnight in SZ = 167 sgd /800 rmb
Club Lido super type

Gnn, told my friends who never whore b4 in china to try and make the trip there. Save their bullets (Sperm and money) and come to china with me.

Bro....You need to look at the picture from a different angle before you think we in Sland are "over-charged".

You got to realise this is Singpore which is more than 3000km away (nearest) and take bet. 3.5 to 7.5 hrs even with direct flight. They have to fly here....not by taking a bus.

To be fair, these gal are here with lots of other "costs" or investments depending on how you call it. Like passport fee , visa fee(middle men) , flight charges, accomodation, sland cost of living etc.... Morever they got a big "over hanging " risk b'cos they are illegal here. If they got caught by anti-vice, all their investments will go down the drain.....

Agreed with you on the price of the FL or SW in China is much cheaper but so are their expences...

But not night club or KTV gals in big city. 800rmb for O/N in SZ... only applies to those small local KTV joints or in some small cities like Chang Ping, Sheung Kou, Chang Mu Toa. For big nightclub or KTV like "Sunshine", "Peter au", Yuen Gin etc.... 1000 rmb is the standard price and you will have to pay the 300rmb sitting fee. So it's not really too far from the RMB1440 we pay here.

Even in surburb like Dong guang- Hou Jie. 1000 rmb is the standard....For Sharaton 1200rmb is the starting price. During my last trip there in January, some "ang pei" even demanded 1500rmb. But they are really gorgious....Knn...my Taiwanese friends pay for them plus tips the following for the excellent satisfaction they got. Who am i to say they are wronged ???

Shanghai and Beijing are even higher. For a top class KTV in SH....like "tien sha ren jian"....minimium charge is 1200rmb plus 300 rmb for sitting fee....boy !!! this is higher then our Sland price. That's why I seldom "ta-pao" ktv gals in SH..... Even the second tier but good class KTV in SH like " Gin Ser Yang Guang" start of with 1000rmb plus 300 rmb sitting fee.

An outing in a HC (only so so class) in Sh with with a FJ for around 2 hrs will cost around 780rmb (S$162.50).....Is it cheap ???

I was just back from Bj in earlier Mar. A o/n in a ok class KTV in Chao Yang district cost 1000rmb plus 300rmb sitting fee. That was after some hard nego by my local partners....Initally the mummy demanded 1200rmb plus 300rmb. Knn...the gal was from Si1111n not BJ ok ... ...

So my friend depending where and what class of KTV you go.... the price in Sland is actually not much higher.

Yes... you can save cost by going China. Patronised those BBS loh....almost same as us visiting the S$40 thai or "banana leg" leh..... Or travelled inward to small towns like Chang ping, Heng Li, Heng gang, Huang Guang, Xin Tang etc....loh.

In Singapore whenever we bring a PRC gal to a hotel...it's actually 100% zero risk on us with the law. But not in China though.....prosititution is still illegal however small the risk may be and depending on your luck.....

In DG, I stayed in a five star hotel for only 295rmb (corporate rate). A 5 star hotel in Singapore like the Marriot, Ritz Carton, Hyatt regency will probably cost the same figure but in Sin dlr.

Singapore is an international city so are out cost of living.

Rainman
01-04-2004, 01:17 PM
Imported goods are always more expensive bo and like what Bro Sinoview say. They have much obligation too.....

I paid US 100 for one PRC in Dubai, The same piece of meat would coust US 300 here in Jakarta.

Who else know about the prices oversea??

Cheers

cbjuiceyumseng
01-04-2004, 01:23 PM
My apologies if i have mislead any of u guys in anyway.

Actually my main point of this thread is to tell some of our bros here not to spend too much on imported china cunts but instead venture overseas and fuck them there.

Better variety, price and quality.

Some of my friends have been spending too much money and effort in fucking the KTV meimeis here. Gnn. 300 a pop? Pay 150 more and he can go hongkong liao. Most importantly, the girls there really appreciate us foreigner fuckers, and they treat us much nicer. Gnn, remembered last time fuck those GL 100 FL....pui totally cannot make it.

However not all of us have the time and energy to go overseas but.....trust me the china girls here mostly are rejects :)

cbjuiceyumseng
01-04-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Rainman
Imported goods are always more expensive bo and like what Bro Sinoview say. They have much obligation too.....

I paid US 100 for one PRC in Dubai, The same piece of meat would coust US 300 here in Jakarta.

Cheers

Yo, i paid about 120 or 130 pounds fucking thai / china girls in London. Gnn, crazy prices but what to do? Hard to find asian cunts there.

Ang mohs are not so good to fuck leh.

Sinoview
01-04-2004, 01:37 PM

Cheers

Ya, ya ....I forgot to mention the PRC gals in Jakarta are really the "pricecy and highly regarded" lot inspite of the present of so many beautiful Indonesian ceweks........

The O/n price of a PRC gal in Jarkata is more than three times that of a nice Indonesian gal in a good class night club in jakarta. These Indo chinese men just gone"crazy" and prepared to pay many times more on these PRC gals then their local Indo gals.......... The standard quote for a PRC gal in jakarta for an o/n is around 2.5 million rp which is slightly more than S$500. Bro Rainman am I correct ????

Jakarta is probably a more apropriate place to use the term "gold plated cunt"s..... Heee.....heee.......

MrDevil
01-04-2004, 01:43 PM

Cheers

prices are always better at supply source, but not everyone has the convenience to go to the source everytime.

Example booking a puying at Hdy for full day cost oni 1,500b (SGD70) but it cost at least RM600 ~ Rm700 at JB (SGD300~SGD350) whereas at Orchard Tower, thats probably the price for just overnite.

Sinoview
01-04-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by cbjuiceyumseng
.....trust me the china girls here mostly are rejects :)

Again...depending on where you go lah. If to GL and Joo chiat...sure you are right.

You will change your mind if you go take a look at those in good class ktvs around Apollo and Concord Hotel around Havelock road.

My friends and I travel all over China practically every month yet we still can enjoy the company of the PRC mei2 in these places......... The only different is that we probably have to spend slightly more here ( the liquor in Sland is relatively very expensive and we enjoy drinking)....that's the only difference.

Anyway nowaday, the Prc gals in big cities like BJ, SH, GZ and SZ are also no more "angel" and goon-do" ok ????? They will travel to places where they can market themselves best......... Believe me, I have met PRC in London too. We will be wrong if we think they are "rejects"....she is one of the more beautiful prc gals I ever met.

Those who been to Macau will know that Macau got the best and most variety of PRC beauties in the world. You can never find that anywhere else not even in BJ, SH or Dalian

Cheers

cant get enough
01-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Hi Bros,

It is like that lah....All the extra money is not actually going to the gals pocket lah....
All to the OKT which charges huge amount in terms of Accomodation, Flights and etc....
So the gals only earn a little more then what is at home...

Had a good time in a place call Sa Long Chun (Sand Dragon Village) in Shenzhen...
Like a GL with all the gals sitting in small lanes...all young chicks...Hongkis favourite place during weekend and holidays...
Rediculous price....one shot, do it over there is 120-150 RMB...
I last time bring the gal...19 yr old go to hotel room...200 RMB...
Same price you pay like GL but quality and privacy.

When come over here....high price and no service....

Go Soho in London....want to see strip show, end up 3 of us kanna con by them and pay over 100 GBP for only drinks....
Fuck them!!!!last time still green horn, so stupid!

cbjuiceyumseng
01-04-2004, 01:57 PM
Originally posted by Sinoview
Again...depend on where you go lah. If to GL and Joo chiat...sure you are right.

You will change your mind if you go to those good class ktvs around Apollo and Concord Hotel in Havelock road. Quality at hacklock road KTVS like lido are generally good but damn it, some places in Shanghai and Macau has angels !!! This place i go often for KTV in shenzhen, tianshanrenjian has some very good girls too.

My friends and I travelled to over China practically every month yet we still can enjoy the company of the PRC mei2 in these places......... The only different is that we probably have to spend more here....that's the only different.

Nowadays, the Prc gals in big cities like BJ, SH, GZ and SZ are also no more "angel" ok ?????

Cheers

I dun go Joo Chiat and local KTVs in havelock road often anymore as i got to travel to china each month for work just like u.

Quality-wise, me thinks Macau has some of the finest china ladies there. Trick i use is to reject the 1st few platoons of cunts which will promp the mamasan to bring out the gems.

True, u said the big cities meimei are no longer angels lah, they finished BMT liao in places like dongguan and zhuhai :)

cbjuiceyumseng
01-04-2004, 01:59 PM
Originally posted by cant get enough
Hi Bros,

It is like that lah....All the extra money is not actually going to the gals pocket lah....
All to the OKT which charges huge amount in terms of Accomodation, Flights and etc....
So the gals only earn a little more then what is at home...

Had a good time in a place call Sa Long Chun (Sand Dragon Village) in Shenzhen...
Like a GL with all the gals sitting in small lanes...all young chicks...Hongkis favourite place during weekend and holidays...
Rediculous price....one shot, do it over there is 120-150 RMB...
I last time bring the gal...19 yr old go to hotel room...200 RMB...
Same price you pay like GL but quality and privacy.

When come over here....high price and no service....

Go Soho in London....want to see strip show, end up 3 of us kanna con by them and pay over 100 GBP for only drinks....
Fuck them!!!!last time still green horn, so stupid!

Thank you bro, will check this Sand Dragon Village out. Btw i last went to this place call Sha-Jui also, this is also machiam like GL. Very chaotic. I like it.

Punanilovr
02-04-2004, 11:54 PM
Damn....
I think Jakarta is more than gold plated already...may be it's Platinum plated already! Considered the girl here mostly are more than 25 years old already. Damn sian. Dunno how many time they already being "used".
But recently I un-covered one joint that serve mei mei for only 1 million rupiah (SGD200). Well, the age wise is still around 25. But I think more competition finally bring down the fprice abit. :p

Ya, ya ....I forgot to mention the PRC gals in Jakarta are really the "pricecy and highly regarded" lot inspite of the present of so many beautiful Indonesian ceweks........

The O/n price of a PRC gal in Jarkata is more than three times that of a nice Indonesian gal in a good class night club in jakarta. These Indo chinese men just gone"crazy" and prepared to pay many times more on these PRC gals then their local Indo gals.......... The standard quote for a PRC gal in jakarta for an o/n is around 2.5 million rp which is slightly more than S$500. Bro Rainman am I correct ????

Jakarta is probably a more apropriate place to use the term "gold plated cunt"s..... Heee.....heee.......

Batam Man
03-04-2004, 01:21 PM
Just a piece of information for you guys, PRC rates in Btm = ST SGD200-300, LT SGD300-400.
My philosophy;
When you are China, never ask for Nasi Padang.
And when you are in Indonesia, never ask for Peking Duck.
They will both cost more but not as tasty…:p

lurpsexx
03-04-2004, 03:23 PM
Damn....
I think Jakarta is more than gold plated already...may be it's Platinum plated already! Considered the girl here mostly are more than 25 years old already. Damn sian. Dunno how many time they already being "used".
But recently I un-covered one joint that serve mei mei for only 1 million rupiah (SGD200). Well, the age wise is still around 25. But I think more competition finally bring down the fprice abit.

Wah! no wonder never see you anymore! Jakarta happening or not? I may go down there pretty soon and hope to meet up with you... got to know a nice indo lady (damn white) and hope to hang ard with her there.... :D

cbjuiceyumseng
03-04-2004, 05:23 PM
Just a piece of information for you guys, PRC rates in Btm = ST SGD200-300, LT SGD300-400.
My philosophy;

Fucking well said!!!

The Source!! The Source!!! (Quoted, The MAtrix Revolutions)

Batam Man
04-04-2004, 01:44 PM
Fucking well said!!!

The Source!! The Source!!! (Quoted, The MAtrix Revolutions)

Fucking Thank You!:D

Ah Tan
06-04-2004, 11:02 AM
Well....for me Chengdu is the next round for cheap, good and unused(figure of speech). or rather unexplioted. Girls there are generally much cheaper and lookers too. Can't admit all flock to Beijing and SH already. But Si1111n is so much bigger then Bejing and SH.

Picture this....

Standing outside shop door girl
Looks = 7.5-8.0/10 (Trust me with a bit of makeup Dynasty girls are nothing)
100 rmb ST S$20
500 rmb ON S$110

Massage(Same Gal) = 2 hours 50 rmb

You do the math and tell me why should we pay S$200-S$300 for an ON.

Food is cheaper too. so cheap you would never believe it.
Example : Lang Zhong, Nan Chong, Chong Qing = 17 course dinner (abalone/peking duck/birdnest etc etc) cost me only 388 rmb includes beer. with 10 ppl whom can never finish the food. The price 388 includes beer 2 carton. 388 = S$65

for 10 ppl to eat and drink till you puke. and the food is great....i had a great and wonderful month there.

Batam Man
06-04-2004, 11:22 AM
Well....for me Chengdu is the next round for cheap, good and unused(figure of speech). or rather unexplioted. Girls there are generally much cheaper and lookers too. Can't admit all flock to Beijing and SH already. But Si1111n is so much bigger then Bejing and SH.

Picture this....

Standing outside shop door girl
Looks = 7.5-8.0/10 (Trust me with a bit of makeup Dynasty girls are nothing)
100 rmb ST S$20
500 rmb ON S$110

Massage(Same Gal) = 2 hours 50 rmb

You do the math and tell me why should we pay S$200-S$300 for an ON.

Food is cheaper too. so cheap you would never believe it.
Example : Lang Zhong, Nan Chong, Chong Qing = 17 course dinner (abalone/peking duck/birdnest etc etc) cost me only 388 rmb includes beer. with 10 ppl whom can never finish the food. The price 388 includes beer 2 carton. 388 = S$65

for 10 ppl to eat and drink till you puke. and the food is great....i had a great and wonderful month there.

Hey bro, very good tip you have there.
Will bear Chengdu in mind if any of my Golf kakis proposed game in China again.
errr... sorry bro, but is there any Golf courses there, tks! ;)

Rainman
06-04-2004, 02:34 PM
Damn....
But recently I un-covered one joint that serve mei mei for only 1 million rupiah (SGD200). Well, the age wise is still around 25. But I think more competition finally bring down the fprice abit. :p

Where?

Sinoview
06-04-2004, 02:44 PM
Where?

Cost a lot more !!!!! But......

See...our King of Jakarta also show interests.

Not everybody got time to go China but still want to eat "Peking Duck" right ??? After all we are still the "Dragon descendents"..... we just love to eat Peking duck....sometime...... Heee....hee......

DNAT
06-04-2004, 02:44 PM
My philosophy;
so you want me to bring peking duck to Btm? you dun want lor ark liao huh?
or you want half - half :D

Batam Man
06-04-2004, 02:58 PM
so you want me to bring peking duck to Btm? you dun want lor ark liao huh?
or you want half - half :D

Lor Ark, lor ark still my 1st love :D

Batam Man
06-04-2004, 03:01 PM
But Jkt Peking Duck = most Xpensip Peking Duck in the world leh, eat liao won't feel like a stupid fool meh

cbjuiceyumseng
06-04-2004, 07:08 PM
Actually my point of starting this thread is to humbly suggest to brothers here to save the money on overseas golden china cunts and fuck them at their base instead.

Gnn.........really hate those china cunts here taking us as fools.

Punanilovr
07-04-2004, 01:30 AM
No lah....I still go there just tat now less cheong, save mo money liao.
When u coming down? Can PM me? So I can arrange the time n meet up with u. u sure still want to meet up with me after knowing the indo lady? she got other galfriends or not? If yes, then we hor say liao lah.
Kekekeke....

Wah! no wonder never see you anymore! Jakarta happening or not? I may go down there pretty soon and hope to meet up with you... got to know a nice indo lady (damn white) and hope to hang ard with her there.... :D

Punanilovr
07-04-2004, 01:36 AM
Where?

Bro, u teasing me izzit? Kekeke.... :p
I tot u the master of know-it-all. PM me if u really want to know. I nvr try tat place yet but dont mind trying it with u to go see see look look first.

zhu star
07-04-2004, 11:19 AM
[QUOTE=cbjuiceyumseng]Hi bros,

Hi bros.....

To start off, I may be new to this forum, but I must admit that I have chat with fellow bros using another username quite some time back (found my username has been erase after not logging on the forum for about a year, so no choice has to register using another username).

I used to be a regular visitor to both north and south of China for work until
recently, no thanks to Osama and his gang who decided to kill themselves in 911 incident and of course SAR, Bird Flu................. During these trips, I have been invited to many KTV session, so I can safely say that I can compare the rates and services provided by southern and northern gers.

The price you mentioned is only valid for action in southern part of China. For first class action and at dirt cheap price, visit any small town up North. The higher you go the cheaper it is. Example

First trip up north, (very sotong)

KTV room charges (for 20pax size, room is so big you have to shout across): 200RMB including beer
Tip for girl: 50 to 200RMB, for whole nite (note: local pay only 10 to 50RMB, so we are actually been paying alot more, but we are treated like king so who care.
Overnite session charges: Tried, but ger refuse to sell.

Second and subsequent trip

Everything the same for KTV charges
But this time, I invited the ger (same ger as my first trip) to show me around (tour guide) for my entire seven days trip. As for f**king I managed to get between her legs on the very first day afternoon and thereafter at least 2 times a day on 24 hours basis. (Phew min. 2 x 7 times a days = 14 times). At the end of my seven day trip. I wanted to gave her 5,00RMB. She took my monies and return 4,000RMB to me saying 1,000RMB is good enough as tip for her services as GRO for our nightly visit to the KTV. For 1,000RMB I not only get to visit local attractions with a local w/o getting rip off by those money sucking vendors, I also get to screw her at least 14 times, a beautiful, shapely, silk like smooth skin / hot naked body to hug everynight and super northern cuisine dinner every night at her apartment. (Can provide description if anyone interested)

For those who might say that I am lucky to get this ger, I wanted to say that I have friends who have followed me to the same KTV, they too receviced the same type of treatment and charges for their trips (It is really fun to go in group, daytime sight seeing with pretty gers round your arm, sing song session in the evening, and real action during the nite).

Btw for those who have not tried northern gers in China (not Sg). I want to say that you have not see really beautiful girls and enjoy real sex session. I would rate those northern gers in China as 11/10 for both look and skilled in sex (sort of a human sex machine to please men), while whose so call beautiful PRC FL in Lor 8 can only sorce 6/10 (I rate them as 3rd class. Before anyone start flaming me, please take a trip up there to taste it yourself). You can understand why whose PRC FL in Lor 8 does not attacts me after so many wonderful trips up north.

In Sg, I have also tried a number of PRC mostly in the various traditional massage center. So far I have only encounter 1 northern gers while the rest are southern gers. As expected, the services provided by southern gers are soso only with a number of them been so commerical (money first) that it really turn you off not to mention they thought they have gold plated pussy. The exception was with the northern ger in sg, she gave me a first class massage plus a first class f**king session so hot that she very horny / wet and wanted me to screw her a second time.

Above is my own view, it does not necessary automatically mean that all southern gers skill and look are bad. However after trying both southern and northern gers I will stick to northern gers anytime.

Hope my little contribution will help those who wish to go up north to try real pussy rather than gold plated cunt in Sg.

Punanilovr
07-04-2004, 05:21 PM
I concur...
I also like Northern gal. but dont they have bigger build and some have more hair? Kekeke.... :cool:

[QUOTE=cbjuiceyumseng]Hi bros,

Hi bros.....

To start off, I may be new to this forum, but I must admit that I have chat with fellow bros using another username quite some time back (found my username has been erase after not logging on the forum for about a year, so no choice has to register using another username).

I used to be a regular visitor to both north and south of China for work until
recently, no thanks to Osama and his gang who decided to kill themselves in 911 incident and of course SAR, Bird Flu................. During these trips, I have been invited to many KTV session, so I can safely say that I can compare the rates and services provided by southern and northern gers.

The price you mentioned is only valid for action in southern part of China. For first class action and at dirt cheap price, visit any small town up North. The higher you go the cheaper it is. Example

First trip up north, (very sotong)

KTV room charges (for 20pax size, room is so big you have to shout across): 200RMB including beer
Tip for girl: 50 to 200RMB, for whole nite (note: local pay only 10 to 50RMB, so we are actually been paying alot more, but we are treated like king so who care.
Overnite session charges: Tried, but ger refuse to sell.

Everything the same for KTV charges
But this time, I invited the ger (same ger as my first trip) to show me around (tour guide) for my entire seven days trip. As for f**king I managed to get between her legs on the very first day afternoon and thereafter at least 2 times a day on 24 hours basis. (Phew min. 2 x 7 times a days = 14 times). At the end of my seven day trip. I wanted to gave her 5,00RMB. She took my monies and return 4,000RMB to me saying 1,000RMB is good enough as tip for her services as GRO for our nightly visit to the KTV. For 1,000RMB I not only get to visit local attractions with a local w/o getting rip off by those money sucking vendors, I also get to screw her at least 14 times, a beautiful, shapely, silk like smooth skin / hot naked body to hug everynight and super northern cuisine dinner every night at her apartment. (Can provide description if anyone interested)

For those who might say that I am lucky to get this ger, I wanted to say that I have friends who have followed me to the same KTV, they too receviced the same type of treatment and charges for their trips (It is really fun to go in group, daytime sight seeing with pretty gers round your arm, sing song session in the evening, and real action during the nite).

Btw for those who have not tried northern gers in China (not Sg). I want to say that you have not see really beautiful girls and enjoy real sex session. I would rate those northern gers in China as 11/10 for both look and skilled in sex (sort of a human sex machine to please men), while whose so call beautiful PRC FL in Lor 8 can only sorce 6/10 (I rate them as 3rd class. Before anyone start flaming me, please take a trip up there to taste it yourself). You can understand why whose PRC FL in Lor 8 does not attacts me after so many wonderful trips up north.

In Sg, I have also tried a number of PRC mostly in the various traditional massage center. So far I have only encounter 1 northern gers while the rest are southern gers. As expected, the services provided by southern gers are soso only with a number of them been so commerical (money first) that it really turn you off not to mention they thought they have gold plated pussy. The exception was with the northern ger in sg, she gave me a first class massage plus a first class f**king session so hot that she very horny / wet and wanted me to screw her a second time.

Above is my own view, it does not necessary automatically mean that all southern gers skill and look are bad. However after trying both southern and northern gers I will stick to northern gers anytime.

Hope my little contribution will help those who wish to go up north to try real pussy rather than gold plated cunt in Sg.

Sinoview
07-04-2004, 05:47 PM
First trip up north, (very sotong)[/U]

Aiyyo...North so big and so many cities. For the benefit of all please name the city lah.....

zhu star
08-04-2004, 09:42 AM
To bros Sinoview and Punanilour:

Agreed. With some exception, most northern ger are short and slim, but for me it doesn't make any different bcos I love ger with well proportion body, big bright pair of eyes and long smooth hair, beside with her small size you can actually flip her into any position you want. What matter most to me is their sexual skill. Take for instance in my case of BJ, she actually peel the foreskill forceful back and concentrate in sending you to hell (eh I mean heaven) with her sucking like a vaccum machine and licking as if she is eating the last ice-cream in the world. The last straw is that she will stared at you with wide open eye n with her long flowing hair brushing your crotch. Her pussy may not be tight, but her cunt muscle is dam strong, you can feel it gripping your cock! As for hair matter, all the gers I met in China including southern part does not have this problem whether it is in the armpit or below, guess I am lucky! More important they do not have BO.

For bros sinoview,

North mean any prov. in North-East including Heilongjiang, Dalian etc.

Sinoview
08-04-2004, 10:31 AM
[QUOTE=zhu star]To bros Sinoview and Punanilour:
With some exception, most northern ger are short and slim, >>>
QUOTE]>>>

You got sala or not....Northern people are well know to be taller and bigger build then the southern lot like us. Everybody knows that's......It was reported that 85% of the Beijing elite lady guides (min height 1.75m) for the VIPs are from the "Tong pei sha shen" ie. the North East three region of Liaoning, Jinliin and Heilongjiang... Or you have gone to a different North ???

<<<North mean any prov. in North-East including Heilongjiang, Dalian etc.[/

We are here to share info and not ego boosting.....if you do not wish to name the specific joint and place, the least you can do is to name the city..... NE region is probably more than 1000 times than the size of Malaysia..... "wu kong kena boa kong"... it's not useful at all......

Cheers

Tr|pp|ng
08-04-2004, 11:14 AM
To bros Sinoview and Punanilour:

Agreed. With some exception, most northern ger are short and slim, but for me it doesn't make any different bcos I love ger with well proportion body, big bright pair of eyes and long smooth hair, beside with her small size you can actually flip her into any position you want. What matter most to me is their sexual skill. Take for instance in my case of BJ, she actually peel the foreskill forceful back and concentrate in sending you to hell (eh I mean heaven) with her sucking like a vaccum machine and licking as if she is eating the last ice-cream in the world. The last straw is that she will stared at you with wide open eye n with her long flowing hair brushing your crotch. Her pussy may not be tight, but her cunt muscle is dam strong, you can feel it gripping your cock! As for hair matter, all the gers I met in China including southern part does not have this problem whether it is in the armpit or below, guess I am lucky! More important they do not have BO.

For bros sinoview,

North mean any prov. in North-East including Heilongjiang, Dalian etc.

Firstly, I have to correct you. Northern girls are usually TALLER than southern girls - FACT. Why? I've been living in China for almost 3 years now and from my understanding through the locals (including my staff who are mostly Northerners), its because its "Shui Tu" issue (translated: Water / Earth) and more importantly because they eat "Fen" - or flour noodles. Have you been to Qingdao? Really been to Dalian?

Secondly, China girls - especially the SOUTHERNERS have hair upkeeping problems. Why? This I never bother to ask. According to them - its nothing wrong. So I left it there.

Thirdly, Northern China means "Jiang Bei" where georgraphically any province or city above the main river is considered North. Not just 1 or 2 provinces that you've mentioned. And more importantly lah.... The more northern you go, the taller the girls I find. So theres no question of Southern Girls being taller.

So to quote your "With some exceptions, most northern ger are short and slim"...it should be more like "With some exceptions, most SOUTHERN ger are short and slim"

zhu star
08-04-2004, 03:19 PM
Firstly, I have to correct you. Northern girls are usually TALLER than southern girls - FACT. Why? I've been living in China for almost 3 years now and from my understanding through the locals (including my staff who are mostly Northerners), its because its "Shui Tu" issue (translated: Water / Earth) and more importantly because they eat "Fen" - or flour noodles. Have you been to Qingdao? Really been to Dalian?

Secondly, China girls - especially the SOUTHERNERS have hair upkeeping problems. Why? This I never bother to ask. According to them - its nothing wrong. So I left it there.

Thirdly, Northern China means "Jiang Bei" where georgraphically any province or city above the main river is considered North. Not just 1 or 2 provinces that you've mentioned. And more importantly lah.... The more northern you go, the taller the girls I find. So theres no question of Southern Girls being taller.

So to quote your "With some exceptions, most northern ger are short and slim"...it should be more like "With some exceptions, most SOUTHERN ger are short and slim"

Okay bros:

A thousand apologise to fellow bros, don't mean to keep any info from any of you cos like u say we are here to share, somemore cannot remember all the details bcos all this happen about two year ago. The reason for not naming any prov is bcos generally I spent my time travelling from Beijing (stopover only too expensive) to Hebei right up to Harbin. I usually spent the most time in Heibei at the coast city of Qinhuangdao (hope I got my spelling correct).

As for height, I must admit that I make a mistake bcos I wanted to write that northen ger are taller than southern gers and not the other way round. The ger I knew happen to be of average height, that the reason for saying they are short.

I have not come across any gers with poor hair upkeeping, so I cannot comment, I suppose poor hair upkeeping usually also result in BO. Guess so far I am lucky. It could be a turn off for me if I come across such gers. One thing I notice at those high class KTV in Xiamen (Higher class = high charges) the gers there are gernally have good hygiene standard. So far the only thing that really turn me off is some of these gers anyhow spit! cannot tahun.

Cheers

Tr|pp|ng
08-04-2004, 05:01 PM
Agreed - To each his own. Bro Zhu Star - No hard feelings la - we all just sharing our experiences.

Jans - You can go for those endless legs coz YOU are like 2.0m!

Hehehe....Ah..that model from Panyu... Next time we go double date, i take my mm and u take urs. haha!

cbjuiceyumseng
08-04-2004, 07:23 PM
One very very big and digusting problem i faced often in China is :-

Armpit hair.

Seems that alot of even those seemingly wellkept / maintained girls also have some armpit hair. nabei sibei turnoff. :mad:

zhu star
08-04-2004, 09:03 PM
One very very big and digusting problem i faced often in China is :-

Armpit hair.

Seems that alot of even those seemingly wellkept / maintained girls also have some armpit hair. nabei sibei turnoff. :mad:

Bros:

Bring your your shaving blade plus after shave lotion. All problem solved. Oso other bros after you will appreicates your service!!!!

cbjuiceyumseng
08-04-2004, 09:05 PM
LOL. quite a good and kinky idea if she also allows me to shave her cheebye hair for her also.....huh....

Thinking of which....i have never shaved a girl's cheebye hair before...kekekke :D

zhu star
08-04-2004, 09:18 PM
Agreed - To each his own. Bro Zhu Star - No hard feelings la - we all just sharing our experiences.

Jans - You can go for those endless legs coz YOU are like 2.0m!

Hehehe....Ah..that model from Panyu... Next time we go double date, i take my mm and u take urs. haha!

Bros Trlpplng

No problem, we are here to discuss and share our experience, the more we share the more we learn.

Btw, what model from Panyu, where she from, north,south, east or west?.
Oso we seem to side-track from the original title of this thread.

zhu star
08-04-2004, 09:35 PM
LOL. quite a good and kinky idea if she also allows me to shave her cheebye hair for her also.....huh....

Thinking of which....i have never shaved a girl's cheebye hair before...kekekke :D

Why not, you can gently explain to her that we sg man prefer no hair in the armpit and oso between the leg (and ass too). Come to think about it, you should oso bring some brazlian wax to give a more professional job. Imagine smooth and hairless cunt (Now can see clearly whether her cunt is gold plated).

If you have a chance to shaved her CB, do let us know maybe complete with some photos and instruction, so that we can learn from you. On second thought, perhap you should attend some kind of professional hair dressing course B4 you try it. We man should be an expert in shaving bcos we shaved everyday. Shaving her hair and your hair on your lip should be the same. The only occupation hazard is that after shaving her hair between her legs, you may need to confirm the quality of your own work by giving her complete go over of her CB with your tongue. If your service is good, you perhap start a CB hairdressing saloon in sg. Think about it.

Wish you best of luck.

Batam Man
08-04-2004, 10:56 PM

Don't forget about the after shave, just for that extra little kick of a nice smelling CB :D

cbjuiceyumseng
09-04-2004, 07:33 PM
:D GANINA!!!!

U bastards really gotten me excited about shaving my girl's cb hair.

I will be buying a new mach 3 turbo for this purpose. Gnn....quite erotic to lick a freshly shaven pussy........very nice :D

Shaved it, lick it and fuck it

zhu star
10-04-2004, 10:01 AM
Bros:

Why not, given half a chance any bros here in this forum will more tha willing to shave any cunt.

Btw is there a shaving cream that can be eaten? :p

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 01:28 PM
Bros:

Why not, given half a chance any bros here in this forum will more tha willing to shave any cunt.

Btw is there a shaving cream that can be eaten? :p

Normal shaving cream cannot lah, but if using whipped cream then confirm can eat.

Ganina...sibei erotic idea man. Thank you to all for inspiring me. Confirm will shave my girl's pussy :)

DumbAss
10-04-2004, 01:35 PM
GANINA!!!!

U bastards really gotten me excited about shaving my girl's cb hair.

I will be buying a new mach 3 turbo for this purpose. Gnn....quite erotic to lick a freshly shaven pussy........very nice

Shaved it, lick it and fuck it
Careful with that Mach 3 turbo, they have the ladies version in Guardian. Using the male shaver will easily cut them. Believe me, you don't want that experience with her holding the blade to your dick the next time round.
:D

cbjuiceyumseng
10-04-2004, 02:38 PM
Careful with that Mach 3 turbo, they have the ladies version in Guardian. Using the male shaver will easily cut them. Believe me, you don't want that experience with her holding the blade to your dick the next time round.

Is the ladies version called Daisy or something? If i am not wrong it is in pink right?

Ok man thanks for the reminder. I think our men shaver might be too fierce for their cheebye. Ling Min will be a shaved beaver by this month, keke.

DumbAss
10-04-2004, 11:34 PM
Is the ladies version called Daisy or something? If i am not wrong it is in pink right?

Ok man thanks for the reminder. I think our men shaver might be too fierce for their cheebye. Ling Min will be a shaved beaver by this month, keke.
Can't really remember, but I went past Watson earlier and saw a few other female shaver which should do the job just right.

zhu star
11-04-2004, 02:06 PM
Normal shaving cream cannot lah, but if using whipped cream then confirm can eat.

Ganina...sibei erotic idea man. Thank you to all for inspiring me. Confirm will shave my girl's pussy :)

Bros:

I didn't know that my small suggestion can triggered such an inspration for you. Anyway you are welcome. My only request is that you provide some kind of FR.

Can further suggest that you obtain the industrial strength type of electric shaver cos you may find that you need to shave more than one cunt. Oso buy more equally strong and sharp spare blade, you will not know what is hilding in the bush!

Carry on shaving man. All other bros after you will appreciates your service beyond the call day (or the other the way round)

Keep on shaving, don't stop shaving, you got to be a barber one day.

asiancigar
11-04-2004, 03:50 PM
Glad to note that there are so many of you who are turned on by the idea of shaven pussy...

Have 2 GFs that i have personally shaved and basically being into white meat,... most of them are shaved. Why... trust me when i say that a shaven pussy looks and taste better.

Key points to note:
1. your greatest challenge will be to CONVINCE your GF that it is for hygiene purpose and not to satify our fetish
2. start with downward strokes coz the other direction is painful for first timers
3. have to make sure that surface is shaved twice over
4. be very EXTRA careful when shaving around the lips (u don't want a bleeding CB)
5. finally, make sure your GF shaves once a week or your will be licking a sandpaper like pussy

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 04:08 PM
Bros:

I didn't know that my small suggestion can triggered such an inspration for you. Anyway you are welcome. My only request is that you provide some kind of FR.

Can further suggest that you obtain the industrial strength type of electric shaver cos you may find that you need to shave more than one cunt. Oso buy more equally strong and sharp spare blade, you will not know what is hilding in the bush!

Carry on shaving man. All other bros after you will appreciates your service beyond the call day (or the other the way round)

Keep on shaving, don't stop shaving, you got to be a barber one day.

I swear upon my erected dick that if i shave her CB, YOU WILL GET MY FR!

China here i cum with Mach 3 Turbo (with cream) !!!!!!!!!!! :D

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 04:09 PM
Glad to note that there are so many of you who are turned on by the idea of shaven pussy...

Have 2 GFs that i have personally shaved and basically being into white meat,... most of them are shaved. Why... trust me when i say that a shaven pussy looks and taste better.

Key points to note:
1. your greatest challenge will be to CONVINCE your GF that it is for hygiene purpose and not to satify our fetish
2. start with downward strokes coz the other direction is painful for first timers
3. have to make sure that surface is shaved twice over
4. be very EXTRA careful when shaving around the lips (u don't want a bleeding CB)
5. finally, make sure your GF shaves once a week or your will be licking a sandpaper like pussy

Thanks bro, very useful information for me and other brothers here. This is great information, as the last thign i wanna is to fuck it up for her and me. :D

But i got one more question, how bout the small hairs around the cheebye lips or near the anus if any? Must be very tricky right?

Batam Man
11-04-2004, 05:01 PM
I swear upon my erected dick that if i shave her CB, YOU WILL GET MY FR!

China here i cum with Mach 3 Turbo (with cream) !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Gentle REMINDER
Don't forget the Aftershave :p

asiancigar
11-04-2004, 06:04 PM
Thanks bro, very useful information for me and other brothers here. This is great information, as the last thign i wanna is to fuck it up for her and me. :D

But i got one more question, how bout the small hairs around the cheebye lips or near the anus if any? Must be very tricky right?

Here are 2 suggestions:
1) with steady hand and using a new shaver
2) by plucking one by one with tweezer
nb. method 2 seems painful and probably is for the first few hairs but for some strange reason, the cunt gets wet and the girl just go 'oooh' over each pluck thereafter...

Cheers Bros :D

cbjuiceyumseng
11-04-2004, 06:10 PM
Here are 2 suggestions:
1) with steady hand and using a new shaver
2) by plucking one by one with tweezer
nb. method 2 seems painful and probably is for the first few hairs but for some strange reason, the cunt gets wet and the girl just go 'oooh' over each pluck thereafter...

Cheers Bros :D

LOL, fucking hell man as if she will let me use a tweezer on her cheebye lol.

Anyway this is what i will do lah, cream her cheebye with a thick foam of shaving cream and do my best shaving. Will use a new blade of course. I think those little bits of hair cannot be helped. Too bad. Wonder if she will like my Hugo Boss aftershave on her cheebye, maybe will be a bit stinging feeling.

Looking forward to spend 30mins minimum licking up her loving cunt, gnn....gonna use all my skills to tongue her to make her cum and cum again.

Damn it....one more week to go...one more week :(

Batam Man
11-04-2004, 06:29 PM
Everything mentioned above are meant for the seasoned shaved CB.
WHY??
1 very IMPORTANT thing I’d like to point out, if girl is shaving her CB hair for the very 1st time, then you won’t be able to just start shaving away (as mentioned above), coz in most cases the CB hair would be too long for just that.
You’ll need to cut/trim it till it’s very short, then use the shaver for the final finishing to a smooth and clean CB. :p

asiancigar
11-04-2004, 06:33 PM
Everything mentioned above are meant for the seasoned shaved CB.
WHY??
1 very IMPORTANT thing I’d like to point out, if girl is shaving her CB hair for the very 1st time, then you won’t be able to just start shaving away (as mentioned above), coz in most cases the CB hair would be too long for just that.
You’ll need to cut/trim it till it’s very short, then use the shaver for the final finishing to a smooth and clean CB. :p

Sorry Bro Batam,... i beg to defer.

Thats why i said shave downwards not upwards for the first few strokes lah.. But will accept that your reccommendation of trimming has some merits.

Cheers :D

Batam Man
11-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Sorry Bro Batam,... i beg to defer.

Thats why i said shave downwards not upwards for the first few strokes lah.. But will accept that your reccommendation of trimming has some merits.

Cheers :D

Thanks for your comment bro,
Ok Ok like this lah, if kena "grass cutting" = use your method.
But if kena "jungle clearing" = then use my method lor... :p

asiancigar
11-04-2004, 06:57 PM
Thanks for your comment bro,
Ok Ok like this lah, if kena "grass cutting" = use your method.
But if kena "jungle clearing" = then use my method lor... :p

Haha.... so eloquently put Bro Batam :D

zhu star
11-04-2004, 11:19 PM
Bros:

I thought brazilian wax can do a much cleaner job. If I not wrong by using the wax you actually pull the hair root out to give super smooth skin. Don't forget your magnifing glass for inspection especially the rear part.

Btw you need a assistant, I can volunteer to hold your shaving tools like a operating theatre nurse.

DumbAss
12-04-2004, 12:52 AM
Bros:

I thought brazilian wax can do a much cleaner job. If I not wrong by using the wax you actually pull the hair root out to give super smooth skin. Don't forget your magnifing glass for inspection especially the rear part.

Btw you need a assistant, I can volunteer to hold your shaving tools like a operating theatre nurse.
WAX! I once heard a gal saying that wax needs some time to get use to. First time user is like having your whole CB torn out!

zhu star
12-04-2004, 09:38 AM
WAX! I once heard a gal saying that wax needs some time to get use to. First time user is like having your whole CB torn out!

Bros:

No pain no gain!

cbjuiceyumseng
12-04-2004, 04:52 PM
No no no....Good old fashioned shaving with a blade and cream is more erotic and foreplay than brazilian wax lah.

Btw anyone tried shaving their girl's cheebye lately after reading this thread? Any success or failure?

Btw i talked to my girl, Kumcheng Shampoo Girl Ling Min from Shenzhen last night on the phone about this idea. She sound interested but shy and keep saying that "wo hen hua" Gnn...sibei turn on. Got to remember to buy her a gift before meeting her to bribe..keke

6 more days to go........6 more days....... :D

wenzhouxian
13-04-2004, 03:12 AM
I used to have a girl friend who shaved regularly. She stopped after about a year. She found out that the cb hair grew thicker and thicker and got worried.

It really depends on what you are looking for. Fxxking a girl that shaved often can arouse extreme feeling (ie after allowing the hair to re-grow back) - either you like it very much or not at all.

zhu star
13-04-2004, 09:09 AM
No no no....Good old fashioned shaving with a blade and cream is more erotic and foreplay than brazilian wax lah.

Btw anyone tried shaving their girl's cheebye lately after reading this thread? Any success or failure?

Btw i talked to my girl, Kumcheng Shampoo Girl Ling Min from Shenzhen last night on the phone about this idea. She sound interested but shy and keep saying that "wo hen hua" Gnn...sibei turn on. Got to remember to buy her a gift before meeting her to bribe..keke

6 more days to go........6 more days....... :D

I didn't have the opportunity to shave any of my other gf hair, but I did shaved for my wife for medical reason. Can say that it is a kind of odd feeling in term of touch and appearance, but on the other hand it was very sexy! :p

asiancigar
13-04-2004, 01:06 PM
try it... u won't regret lah. Trust me :D

zhu star
13-04-2004, 09:48 PM
try it... u won't regret lah. Trust me :D

Okay bros:

All this talk for shaving cunt is getting more and more interesting. Any bros can suggest a way or method to practice before we trying out the actual process. I suspect you don't get a second chance if you fail, especially if the blade slipped from your hand..................

cbjuiceyumseng
27-04-2004, 04:35 PM
To all brothers, i have shaved :D

Please find FR here :-http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18159

zhu star
27-04-2004, 08:12 PM

Bro cbjuiceyumseng:

CONGRATULATIONS

cbjuiceyumseng
28-04-2004, 01:28 AM
Bro cbjuiceyumseng:

CONGRATULATIONS

Thank you Thank you!!!

Btw i did not manage to shave her fully clean but gotten most of the visible cb hair. Heng she is not too hairy though as i am quite clumsy but still i didn;t cut her.

Very erotic, me and her thinks. Smells good too after that due to the foam.

Shiok! :D

zhu star
28-04-2004, 11:42 PM
Thank you Thank you!!!

Btw i did not manage to shave her fully clean but gotten most of the visible cb hair. Heng she is not too hairy though as i am quite clumsy but still i didn;t cut her.

Very erotic, me and her thinks. Smells good too after that due to the foam.

Shiok! :D

Bros:

Can understand your feeling. Wish I can do the same for my NE ger.
See told you to bring along a magnifying glass for a closer inspection.
Btw did you miss the hair between the two cheeks!, did she also insist that she shaved you? Shiok factor should go up many times for both of you cos now real skin is rubbing together.

cbjuiceyumseng
28-04-2004, 11:47 PM
Bros:

Can understand your feeling. Wish I can do the same for my NE ger.
See told you to bring along a magnifying glass for a closer inspection.
Btw did you miss the hair between the two cheeks!, did she also insist that she shaved you? Shiok factor should go up many times for both of you cos now real skin is rubbing together.

:D Nope she didn't shave me lah. Only i shaved her nia. Got a bit of hair near the anus area and small bits of hair here and there. But most of the hair (V-shaped) all gone.

Miss her so much, must call her later to chat.

asiancigar
29-04-2004, 01:43 PM

YumSeng to that Bro.... enjoy ur new GF.. :D

zhu star
29-04-2004, 08:03 PM
:D Nope she didn't shave me lah. Only i shaved her nia. Got a bit of hair near the anus area and small bits of hair here and there. But most of the hair (V-shaped) all gone.

Bro:

Bet you now have a clearer view, sort of a new gf! Hope her not 'gold plated'
Ps just joking.

Any chance of a photo? Am very sure other bros would like to see too.

Sinoview
30-04-2004, 04:07 PM

Actually, one of ex gf (not too long ago) taught me to "trim" but not shave, the hair around the genital area and I have since being doing it myself. Of course she trimmed hers as well.

It's (including mine) really looks more neat and tidy after those triming. More like a well maintained "land scaped" garden as compared to a wild bush.

Knn, the only set back is that after use to seeing her well trimmed CB, the natural un-trim CB looks untidy to me. I must confessed that I have since convinced all my gfs to trim their public hair. Now even worse..... all "quick lunch" CB's hair looks untidy to me now. Heee.....hee......

cbjuiceyumseng
30-04-2004, 08:24 PM
Hi brothers ZhuStar and Sinoview,

Cannot take pictures of her naked leh, she die die dun allow. Also dun wanna force my baby as she is not a working girl lah and moreover i really like her.

Anyway, called her yesterday night and talked at length. Guess what? She dropped hints of wanting to stay with me and dun wanna work anymore in the hair saloon. Gnn......horns coming out liao. :D

This is partially my fault also, slipped of my tongue when i told her that i might be investing in a condo unit in Huang Jin Hai An.

Well.............

collin_23
30-04-2004, 08:51 PM
Marriage? :confused: Do take care.

Cheers

Cannot take pictures of her naked leh, she die die dun allow. Also dun wanna force my baby as she is not a working girl lah and moreover i really like her.

Anyway, called her yesterday night and talked at length. Guess what? She dropped hints of wanting to stay with me and dun wanna work anymore in the hair saloon. Gnn......horns coming out liao. :D

This is partially my fault also, slipped of my tongue when i told her that i might be investing in a condo unit in Huang Jin Hai An.

Well.............

zhu star
30-04-2004, 11:36 PM

Well.............

Bro:

Understand about the photos thing, not many gers would want to do that especially Asian.

Can also understand why you have spent alot of time talking to her on the phone, it must be very costly. I know all these because like you, I also know a NE ger that I haver fallen head over toes for her. I feel like a emperor whenever I am with her. My telephone bill always hover about $700 on the first month of seperation, reducing about 30% every month until I meet her again. Bearing in mind that I always used pre-paid card and e-mail whenever I can. Recently able to cut down on the phone bill due to Starhub 018 service.

As for long term relationship, please think more than twice unless if you are still single. There is no way this type of relationship can last for married man, mine has last for 3 years, won't know how long more it will last especially if I change job!. Trust me.

cbjuiceyumseng
01-05-2004, 02:13 AM
:)

I am still rather confused but i must tell u that she is the sweetest thing alive in my eyes.....pixie faced with centreparting ponytail.....sweet 20yrs old......smooth creamy perky tits and arse........delicious hairless juicy cunt.......looks in my eyes with love.

She also loved to hear my stories.....omg....

Stressed. but nevermind tomorrow fucking GL150 :D

cbjuiceyumseng
01-05-2004, 02:18 AM
Bro:

Understand about the photos thing, not many gers would want to do that especially Asian.

Can also understand why you have spent alot of time talking to her on the phone, it must be very costly. I know all these because like you, I also know a NE ger that I haver fallen head over toes for her. I feel like a emperor whenever I am with her. My telephone bill always hover about $700 on the first month of seperation, reducing about 30% every month until I meet her again. Bearing in mind that I always used pre-paid card and e-mail whenever I can. Recently able to cut down on the phone bill due to Starhub 018 service.

As for long term relationship, please think more than twice unless if you are still single. There is no way this type of relationship can last for married man, mine has last for 3 years, won't know how long more it will last especially if I change job!. Trust me.

Me currently using M1 business plan. Only 200 plus unlimited local calls per month with loads of freebies too. Btw i always use calling cards like M or Phoenix which cost me only S$10.00 for several hours of chat.

Hope this helps :D

Btw i will consider my relationship with her properly though she is indeed kawaii but there are so many nice girls in china. She is not the only one.

zhu star
01-05-2004, 12:32 PM
:)

I am still rather confused but i must tell u that she is the sweetest thing alive in my eyes.....pixie faced with centreparting ponytail.....sweet 20yrs old......smooth creamy perky tits and arse........delicious hairless juicy cunt.......looks in my eyes with love.

She also loved to hear my stories.....omg....

Stressed. but nevermind tomorrow fucking GL150 :D

Bro:

Sure, sure same as mine, Yong (23 years old), doll like face with cfm look c/w large beautiful pair of black eye so black that when she stare at you, you will get the extra warm or erire feeling depending which side of her book you are on. Beautiful silk like long jet black hair. Her skin is so smooth until a division of ant cannot crawl.

Her body is slim and very well proportion. Very lady like when fully clothed, but become a wild sex machine when naked. When she mount me in her favorite position or giving me a BJ she will stared at me with wide open eye and her long hair will brush gently on my skin, which bro can last long with that kind of staring?. Her pussy is like equiped with a pair of clamp and will grip my didi tightly until I feel the pain. Every part of her body is sentive zone, even kissing her will ensure that her juice will start flowing. Her rating for me is Look : 11/10, BJ : 11/10, FJ : 11/10.

Best part is that I can carried out long distance phone sex when I am not with her in China!. Me in sg jacking off while she in northern China sitting on the window ledge jacking off too. Both screaming at the same time during climax. Bet many bros don't have this experince. Now you know why my phone bill is so high, actually tried using those international calling card, but no fun because the line tend to cut off of all time few seconds before release. I can relate alot of happy time I have with her, like almost got caught by 'Gong An' etc.

I can understand why you say you are still confused, I am also in the same position as you. But from the very begining she already know that I am happliy married and will never leave my family. Although she treat me like 'lau gong' she never once mentioned about going any further with our relation, matter of fact she has become my confidate, on many occasion she even encourage me to be a good husband and father. Once, I was so smitten by her that I offered to help her come to sg, her reaction was that she is happy with the current situation and will not come to sg so as not to disturb the balance in my married life in sg. I am sure you will underdstand once you taste true genuine China ger, all others so called A1 China gers in sg automatically become second or even thrid grade.

Btw my ger is confirm not gold plated,

cbjuiceyumseng
01-05-2004, 04:16 PM
Bro:

Sure, sure same as mine, Yong (23 years old), doll like face with cfm look c/w large beautiful pair of black eye so black that when she stare at you, you will get the extra warm or erire feeling depending which side of her book you are on. Beautiful silk like long jet black hair. Her skin is so smooth until a division of ant cannot crawl.

Her body is slim and very well proportion. Very lady like when fully clothed, but become a wild sex machine when naked. When she mount me in her favorite position or giving me a BJ she will stared at me with wide open eye and her long hair will brush gently on my skin, which bro can last long with that kind of staring?. Her pussy is like equiped with a pair of clamp and will grip my didi tightly until I feel the pain. Every part of her body is sentive zone, even kissing her will ensure that her juice will start flowing. Her rating for me is Look : 11/10, BJ : 11/10, FJ : 11/10.

Best part is that I can carried out long distance phone sex when I am not with her in China!. Me in sg jacking off while she in northern China sitting on the window ledge jacking off too. Both screaming at the same time during climax. Bet many bros don't have this experince. Now you know why my phone bill is so high, actually tried using those international calling card, but no fun because the line tend to cut off of all time few seconds before release. I can relate alot of happy time I have with her, like almost got caught by 'Gong An' etc.

I can understand why you say you are still confused, I am also in the same position as you. But from the very begining she already know that I am happliy married and will never leave my family. Although she treat me like 'lau gong' she never once mentioned about going any further with our relation, matter of fact she has become my confidate, on many occasion she even encourage me to be a good husband and father. Once, I was so smitten by her that I offered to help her come to sg, her reaction was that she is happy with the current situation and will not come to sg so as not to disturb the balance in my married life in sg. I am sure you will underdstand once you taste true genuine China ger, all others so called A1 China gers in sg automatically become second or even thrid grade.

Btw my ger is confirm not gold plated,

How much u give her as allowance if any? Btw i am thinking of 5000 rmb a month plus renting a 2000rmb apartment for my girl to stay if i am thinking of keeping her...but nothing confirmed yet.

Btw my chick is from Changsha, Hunan. She invited me to go back hometown with her, she said she wanna show me her hometown and her parents and friends.......keke

zhu star
01-05-2004, 05:21 PM
Bro cbjuiceyumseng

About 2,000 to 3,000RMB. All other big ticket amount paid by me like her parent funeral, her apartment rental etc. I don't know where and which city you are located but for me it is in the coastal city of Boihai in Hebei pro. so the living standard may varies alot.

Wah, be careful when you are invited to her hometown. The reception in villages is beyond words of discription, I have personally experience a grand welcome from virtually all the villager (No not this NE ger, but a southern ger in Fujiang, I am not stepping on two boat, I knew this southern ger during my work in KL), followed by a grand feast which almost last two days. Guess who foot the bill. Be prepared to be ask the following questions over and over again:

Wah, Sg man must be very loaded
Wah, Can you be our sponsor to go Sg for work or look see.
Wah, When are you getting married
Wah, next time can you must come again and please bring these things for us (given a long list of luxury goods)
Wah, You must hold a super-doper grand wedding feast and I am going to invite all my relative which literally means all chinese citizen in China!

Sori if I am seen as trying to damper your spirit, What I am saying is that you must be mentally prepared when you are visiting her hometown.

As for my NE ger had not tried to visit her at her hometown in the northern part of Helongjiang because she knows that I can't withstand the bitter weather there. I suspect the reception there is about the same.

Good luck with your visit to your 'potental parent-in-law'

cbjuiceyumseng
01-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Bro cbjuiceyumseng

About 2,000 to 3,000RMB. All other big ticket amount paid by me like her parent funeral, her apartment rental etc. I don't know where and which city you are located but for me it is in the coastal city of Boihai in Hebei pro. so the living standard may varies alot.

Wah, be careful when you are invited to her hometown. The reception in villages is beyond words of discription, I have personally experience a grand welcome from virtually all the villager (No not this NE ger, but a southern ger in Fujiang, I am not stepping on two boat, I knew this southern ger during my work in KL), followed by a grand feast which almost last two days. Guess who foot the bill. Be prepared to be ask the following questions over and over again:

Wah, Sg man must be very loaded
Wah, Can you be our sponsor to go Sg for work or look see.
Wah, When are you getting married
Wah, next time can you must come again and please bring these things for us (given a long list of luxury goods)
Wah, You must hold a super-doper grand wedding feast and I am going to invite all my relative which literally means all chinese citizen in China!

Sori if I am seen as trying to damper your spirit, What I am saying is that you must be mentally prepared when you are visiting her hometown.

As for my NE ger had not tried to visit her at her hometown in the northern part of Helongjiang because she knows that I can't withstand the bitter weather there. I suspect the reception there is about the same.

Good luck with your visit to your 'potental parent-in-law'

"Stressed"

Gnn.....really such thing still happen in china ? Nabei i thought these bullshit only happens to our fathers and grandfathers. Btw thanks for the warning. My girl is working in SZ now but her hometown is Changsha city in Hunan province.

I think i might visit her Changsha city for a week or so but keep low profile low, i think also her family quite small so maybe not so stressed for me.

Btw silly me, i bought her some beauty products again. Cannot help it, love buying things for my loved ones.

zhu star
02-05-2004, 12:35 AM
"Stressed"

Gnn.....really such thing still happen in china ? Nabei i thought these bullshit only happens to our fathers and grandfathers. Btw thanks for the warning. My girl is working in SZ now but her hometown is Changsha city in Hunan province.

I think i might visit her Changsha city for a week or so but keep low profile low, i think also her family quite small so maybe not so stressed for me.

Btw silly me, i bought her some beauty products again. Cannot help it, love buying things for my loved ones.

Bro:

Please understand what happen to me does not necessary means it will happen all over China. It is just their way of respecting me. I supposed it still can happen in smaller village. By all means visit her hometown, she will be deeply appreicated, but keep a low profile unless you are the type who like to show off. However, whatever you do at their house please be very careful of their way of welcoming visitor. There is one very funny but at the same time very embarrassing mistake that I made, that stunt the entire household in silence. Allow me to explain: to visit this ger hometown, I engaged a mini van (roti bus) complete with relief driver. I was also accompanied by my manager who is a Sg PR and a local in Fujian. My journey started from Xiamen and we travelled a total of 12 hours losing our way on many ocassion. It was almost 10.00pm when we reach the village. As I am actually paying them a surprise visit, they have no prior notice of my arrival. Imagine her parent extremely shock look when I appear in front of them!. I really admired their reaction to visitor from aboard because both of them swing into action. Within minutes, surrounding me and my gang was a group of about 20 members of her relatives, while one group was busy questioning me (their method of interrogation can put our CID to shame!) asking me how am I relative to their daugther which incidentally is still in KL etc etc etc. Her parent was busy whipping up a feast. The dishes that was served was ok, but there is one particuarly dish that almost cause a international crisis, this dish is actually omelette eggs floating in a plate filled with sugar dissovled water (I knew it was sugar because I saw her father putting a lot of sugar in the water over the electric stove). I saw there was at least 5 omelette in my plate while my manager has only one and both my driver got zero. Of course since my manager has only one egg to eat, he finish his omelette in no time, as for me, being a health nut who is fighting a constantly losing battle to reduce my waist line, one look at the dish almost made me vommit. upon the urging and encouragement from the group of relatives I force myself to eat the first egg, decided and announce that I am full and will not eat the rest. What follows was a total silence from the group which seconds ago was very boisterous. As I was wandering why there was total silence, my manager kick me under the table and ask me to finish all the omelette in the plate in english. I was later told that the number of omelette in the plate reflex the level of respect shown to the visitor and I broken all the village record for being served with five instead of the usual three. I was also force to stay overnite (also another way of showing their respect) in their now vacant daughter room while member of my group was force to stay in nearby hotel.

I strongly suggest that you ask your ger what is the kind of reception expected prior visiting her hometown. You don't want to cause another international crisis? Remember that your action and speech represent all sg male!

For the sake of love you can do anything for her including the moon and the stars!. I have also done crazy things just for her.

My ger hope to open a beauty saloon and iI is my target is to help her do it. It gives me more opportunity for me to visit my new business venture!

collin_23
02-05-2004, 12:04 PM
Good luck to both uncles. Nothing matters more as long as u r true to yourself. Live life with no regrets I guess. :)

zhu star
02-05-2004, 01:13 PM
Good luck to both uncles. Nothing matters more as long as u r true to yourself. Live life with no regrets I guess. :)

Thank you, I always live life to the max.

cbjuiceyumseng
02-05-2004, 08:44 PM

Me not uncle lah, me only 33 :D

cbjuiceyumseng
02-05-2004, 08:49 PM
Bro:

Please understand what happen to me does not necessary means it will happen all over China. It is just their way of respecting me. I supposed it still can happen in smaller village. By all means visit her hometown, she will be deeply appreicated, but keep a low profile unless you are the type who like to show off. However, whatever you do at their house please be very careful of their way of welcoming visitor. There is one very funny but at the same time very embarrassing mistake that I made, that stunt the entire household in silence. Allow me to explain: to visit this ger hometown, I engaged a mini van (roti bus) complete with relief driver. I was also accompanied by my manager who is a Sg PR and a local in Fujian. My journey started from Xiamen and we travelled a total of 12 hours losing our way on many ocassion. It was almost 10.00pm when we reach the village. As I am actually paying them a surprise visit, they have no prior notice of my arrival. Imagine her parent extremely shock look when I appear in front of them!. I really admired their reaction to visitor from aboard because both of them swing into action. Within minutes, surrounding me and my gang was a group of about 20 members of her relatives, while one group was busy questioning me (their method of interrogation can put our CID to shame!) asking me how am I relative to their daugther which incidentally is still in KL etc etc etc. Her parent was busy whipping up a feast. The dishes that was served was ok, but there is one particuarly dish that almost cause a international crisis, this dish is actually omelette eggs floating in a plate filled with sugar dissovled water (I knew it was sugar because I saw her father putting a lot of sugar in the water over the electric stove). I saw there was at least 5 omelette in my plate while my manager has only one and both my driver got zero. Of course since my manager has only one egg to eat, he finish his omelette in no time, as for me, being a health nut who is fighting a constantly losing battle to reduce my waist line, one look at the dish almost made me vommit. upon the urging and encouragement from the group of relatives I force myself to eat the first egg, decided and announce that I am full and will not eat the rest. What follows was a total silence from the group which seconds ago was very boisterous. As I was wandering why there was total silence, my manager kick me under the table and ask me to finish all the omelette in the plate in english. I was later told that the number of omelette in the plate reflex the level of respect shown to the visitor and I broken all the village record for being served with five instead of the usual three. I was also force to stay overnite (also another way of showing their respect) in their now vacant daughter room while member of my group was force to stay in nearby hotel.

I strongly suggest that you ask your ger what is the kind of reception expected prior visiting her hometown. You don't want to cause another international crisis? Remember that your action and speech represent all sg male!

For the sake of love you can do anything for her including the moon and the stars!. I have also done crazy things just for her.

My ger hope to open a beauty saloon and iI is my target is to help her do it. It gives me more opportunity for me to visit my new business venture!

Thanks for sharing this interesting adventure, very informative and funny.

I can almost imagine the eggs...want to vomit also. Btw how did the egg taste?

Anyway i have not make up my mind about keeping her or not but i am very very tempted. The way she looks at me.......full of love......i know i can change her life forever. I wanna give her a good life. Like u, i am also thinking of setting up some small business which she is interested in, like hairsaloon / puppy shop or arrange for her to work for my supplier.

Confused still as i know myself very well, i like to fuck around and i have many kumcheng dao-taos here and there......not sure if i can be fair to her or not. :confused:

Anyway it is great to discuss this with u and other brothers here, better learn and share from each other experiences than to suffer.

Thanks for sharing :)

zhu star
02-05-2004, 09:59 PM
Me not uncle lah, me only 33 :D

Me also not so old uncle about mid 40. Still very strong in all the right place!

collin_23
02-05-2004, 10:18 PM
*Hiaks* I 22. K lor maybe older brother lor. I respect than call uncle one. :)

zhu star
03-05-2004, 08:36 AM
Bro:

Happy that you enjoyed reading my experience and I hope you can gain some experience through my situation, I know it sound funny and impossible but it really happened. As for the taste of the omelette, you can actually try it yourself: the next time your mom cook an omelette, ask her not to fried it too much so that the white of the egg is still very white but solid enough to maintain it shape and almost float on water. Then eat it without adding the usual dark sauce/pepper, then multiply the effect and taste by 5x!. As for the soup it is even more simple: Put some water in a metal bowl, lit the stove, put the bowl on the fire, add alot of sugar then you try to drink it!. (Disclaimer: don't sue me if you got sugar related sickness)

Whether you can make up your mind to keep her or not depend on your will power but I can assure you that you will fail. All she has to do is to look at you striaght in the eye and gives you the sweatest smile she can produce and both your legs will go soft and whatever determination you have to leave her will goes down the drain. (Me try many times to leave her but always fail, on many ocasion was strongly scolded by friends saying why I so stupid, there is billion of equally beautiful if not more pretty gers in China, why spent all my time on her. Why always make detour to the north even when I am in the southern part of China just to enjoy her company, also many NE ger goes to the south to make money fuck and pay them no tail etc........). Sure, we can change their life forever, look at mine already an expert with the PC using Chinese language to communicate with me while I have to struggle using Chinese Star program in my PC to send email to her. (most of the time the PC won, now understand why our government is pushing so hard for us to master 2nd language). As for good life, I suspect what we are trying to do is to help her maintain a certain level of living standard so that she don't have to fool around outside to keep herself alive.

Like you I have also know alot of gers in the course of my work from Sweden, UK to China, Thailand Vietnam etc. but I have not really fool around. The reason is that I am a strong believer in that both parties must consent/willing to sex for enjoyment withoout the dollar factor coming into the picture, thus all these gers (numbering no more than 3) are my good friends and that I can relied on in times of need. Of course I do admit that I rubba alot in all the KTV, lounge and Pub whenever I can especially in the Blue area in JC after all we are paying them tips!

Whether you are fair to her or not depends on yourself, no one else can answer your question. Incidentally my only exception with ger relationship is with the ger from Fujian, although she has slept beside me on many ocasion I have not even laid a finger on her, not even to hug her during sleep, sound impossible? well that life, you can't go round screwing all the gers that slept next to you, at least for me

Cheer

Anyway i have not make up my mind about keeping her or not but i am very very tempted. The way she looks at me.......full of love......i know i can change her life forever. I wanna give her a good life. Like u, i am also thinking of setting up some small business which she is interested in, like hairsaloon / puppy shop or arrange for her to work for my supplier.

Confused still as i know myself very well, i like to fuck around and i have many kumcheng dao-taos here and there......not sure if i can be fair to her or not. :confused:

Anyway it is great to discuss this with u and other brothers here, better learn and share from each other experiences than to suffer.

zhu star
03-05-2004, 08:37 AM

Thank you for your respect shown

Sinoview
03-05-2004, 10:10 AM

Wow...you considering givng up the forest for a tree ????

Sure or not. Heee....hee....

DumbAss
03-05-2004, 12:33 PM
Bro CBJuice & Zhu Ztar,
I envy the 2 of you.
I agree with Zhu Star on trying to leave them. I used to have one in Hangzhou. We were together 4 years till she could not wait anymore. The best years of her life was with me.
She finally got married to someone she only knew for 6 months 2 years ago. We are still in contact and she still hinted to me that she still want to get together sometime, never did that again. I just wanted her to forget about the whole thing.
She mentioned that I have changed her life somehow and let her understand certain things in life you can never really owned are the best. Being with her during those years are the best time of my life in PRC.
I would suggest you guys to enjoy while you can. It may or may not last, but leave no regrets.
Cheers! ;)

cbjuiceyumseng
03-05-2004, 01:19 PM

LOL....dun need to respect me so much, just treat me as your equal then can liao. Btw i look very young hor.... :D I still got ginna face.

cbjuiceyumseng
03-05-2004, 01:23 PM

Ah ha...that is a big problem.....very hard......i think of pussies all the time but i like her's the most now. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
03-05-2004, 01:24 PM
Bro CBJuice & Zhu Ztar,
I envy the 2 of you.
I agree with Zhu Star on trying to leave them. I used to have one in Hangzhou. We were together 4 years till she could not wait anymore. The best years of her life was with me.
She finally got married to someone she only knew for 6 months 2 years ago. We are still in contact and she still hinted to me that she still want to get together sometime, never did that again. I just wanted her to forget about the whole thing.
She mentioned that I have changed her life somehow and let her understand certain things in life you can never really owned are the best. Being with her during those years are the best time of my life in PRC.
I would suggest you guys to enjoy while you can. It may or may not last, but leave no regrets.
Cheers! ;)

Cheers!!!! Am proud to know a fellow Singaporean / samster has made a postive impact on a kumcheng girl's life also!

The moments of love is simply magic... :o

Sinoview
03-05-2004, 03:20 PM
Bro CBJuice & Zhu Ztar,

She mentioned that I have changed her life somehow and . Being with her during those years are the best time of my life in PRC.
Cheers! ;)

Very well said......

It's better to leave the past love behind as fond memories rather than try to start "something" again which may not end up so nicely.... we all just need to move on...

<<< let her understand certain things in life you can never really owned are the best >>>

Again that brings sweet memories......

So you got new cow now ???

Cheers

zhu star
03-05-2004, 08:37 PM

Why not if the tree is the best of the whole lot. (Just like you have to choose one ger to be your life long wife)

DumbAss
03-05-2004, 08:44 PM
Very well said......

It's better to leave the past love behind as fond memories rather than try to start "something" again which may not end up so nicely.... we all just need to move on...

<<< let her understand certain things in life you can never really owned are the best >>>

Again that brings sweet memories......

So you got new cow now ???

Cheers
Now many cows and going to have many fond memories.

zhu star
03-05-2004, 08:47 PM
Bro CBJuice & Zhu Ztar,
I envy the 2 of you.
Cheers! ;)

Sure every man regardless of his nationalty will change a ger life a bit or alot for better or worse. (just ask your wife or gf)

If you know that it is virtually impossible for your ger to be with you and when both of you decided to break, then I suggest that you completely forget about her, don't even call her or even dream about her at night. Just treasure the good times and memories you have about her. I know it very heart pain, what to do,

LIFE MUST GOES ON

zhu star
03-05-2004, 08:58 PM
Ah ha...that is a big problem.....very hard......i think of pussies all the time but i like her's the most now. :D

Thanks god, I don't have the same problem with you, Although have many opportunities with all type of pussies all over the world, The thought of my telephone bill going through the roof send shiver down my spine!

zhu star
03-05-2004, 09:07 PM
Bro:

Let change the subject slightly, anyone of you think Vietnamse ger cunt is gold plated?.

Lately I got to know a viet ger on good term with beautiful bust line and a very sweat smile in JC. Have not manage to bed her yet, I am a strong belever that the catch will taste better if she comes to you without you asking for it. So like fishing I am now baiting my line hoping she will swallow everything (including my didi)

zhu star
03-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Bro:

To prove that I always remember my ger in NE China, I have actually used her surnmae as my username

evilgene2k
04-05-2004, 02:05 AM
Hi Bros,

I will be flying into GZ on 9th May morning for leisure purposes and could spend couples of days in Dongguan. Could brothers here recommend where should I go, sould I go to CP or HJ? How long for travel from CP to HJ? If go by train, which station should I get down?

Could brothers here enlighten also which is the better way going to Dongguan from GZ? By train or by bus?

Brothers, please do advised on costs as well. From my research in the forum Shahu Hotel would costs about RMB 300 for standard room. How about costs of girls for ST and ON? Are there any compulsary tips to the girls? Also what are the prices in Sharaton? It was mentioned in the forum, Sharaton charges are 3-8-1.2. What does that means? My appologies for being naive.

Also any brother here is availaible to cheong together?

Sorry for double post here as not much time left before departure.

Regards,
Ken

evilgene2k
04-05-2004, 02:06 AM
Hi Bros,

I will be flying into GZ on 9th May morning for leisure purposes and could spend couples of days in Dongguan. Could brothers here recommend where should I go, sould I go to CP or HJ? How long for travel from CP to HJ? If go by train, which station should I get down?

Could brothers here enlighten also which is the better way going to Dongguan from GZ? By train or by bus?

Brothers, please do advised on costs as well. From my research in the forum Shahu Hotel would costs about RMB 300 for standard room. How about costs of girls for ST and ON? Are there any compulsary tips to the girls? Also what are the prices in Sharaton? It was mentioned in the forum, Sharaton charges are 3-8-1.2. What does that means? My appologies for being naive.

Regards,
Ken

Sinoview
04-05-2004, 10:36 AM
Why not if the tree is the best of the whole lot. (Just like you have to choose one ger to be your life long wife)

How sure are you ??? Especially you are thousand of miles away .... Can such relationship last for long ??? Knowingly we already got a happy family here what's the "real" motivation for her to waste her "prime" time on a deadend relationship. Unless we are there often enough like once every month or so. We are just "kidding" ourselves......

Not to pour cold water.....if a person love sex and can do it so well. Who they practise with ????? Sorry i talk too much ..still got hang-over from last night drink in TAM.......knn...slept at 0400.

Sinoview
04-05-2004, 11:14 AM
Thanks god, I don't have the same problem with you, Although have many opportunities with all type of pussies all over the world, The thought of my telephone bill going through the roof send shiver down my spine!

Telephone bill ??? Aiyoyo...where got issue nowadays.....Those are consideration of then past but not anymore. IDD to China is so cheap.

Go get an " Ecard " we can talk for 420 minute for S$9 ie. $0.02 per minute much cheaper than our mobile phone charges.

Starhub even offer free IDD call to China except that we have to food the mobile phone charges which can be as low as 0.15 per minute.

You want cheaper also can, like me I communicate with some of my mei2 using Skype.com. FOC on boardband connection.

Bro. this is "cyber age", telecommuncation bill has never been so low ever. If are not prepared to spend such "small" money...better just stick with our wife or PCC.

Sinoview
04-05-2004, 11:17 AM
Now many cows and going to have many fond memories.

But not all cows bring fond memories. Similarly some bring "fonder" memories than others....Hee....hee....

Sinoview
04-05-2004, 12:18 PM

Regards,
Ken
[/QUOTE][QUOTE=evilgene2k]Hi Bros,

Could brothers here enlighten also which is the better way going to Dongguan from GZ? By train or by bus? >>>

I try to give some advises to the best of my knowledge,

For leisure, I suggest you go CP first. I think CP is a better for fun and cost effective place as compared to HJ which is "spoilt" by the Taiwanese. But if you are entertaining some clients, then HJ may be a good place to impress the them. HJ got good set-up but the gals are very commercialised too.

The only mean of traveling between HJ and CP (both are part of DG) is by road. It's take about 40 to 70 minutes depending on the traffic condition which depend on the time of the day.

From GZ city to DG : By train is the fastest.
From GZ to CP by train takes approx. 30 minutes. Take it from either the GZ- East Station or GZ main station is the same. The main GZ station is nearer to the GZ Baiyun Airport. The train leaves at half an hour interval alternate between the two stations. Which mean the frequency of the train from the GZ train station to CP is one hour. Please note that the train schedule will only mentioned DongGuang which is actually mean Chang Ping. Price : 35rmb

But if you are going to DongGuan straight from the GZ Baiyun Airport , I suggest you take an "Airport Express bus" direct to CP.

Stay in CP. Depending on yr budget. I suggest you stay in Lion Hotel. Except for Saturday, it's 150rmb for the normal room and 240rmb for the new wing deluxe room.
Please read my posting on Chang Ping on the other thread for details on "fun"..

After your fun in CP you can take a "private car" which is plenty just outside Lion Hotel to HJ. Cost should be around 100 to 150rmb. You must negotiate.

Sharaton should cost around 500rmb per night. Shanhu around 300rmb and there is a new hotel just beside Shanhu called "Botteman" (spelling ???) also around 300rmb very new- official open a few months ago.

3-8-1.2 means 300rmb for sitting tip., 800rmb for short time, 1200rmb for over-night. That's the price for the KTV in Sharaton which I think are over priced and over-rated. That does not include the "drinks n room charges".

Shanhu got a nice KTV, so is Botteman and Jia hua (a hotel nearby). Price are 2-5-1 (800 for shanhu, I think). I suggest you give Sharaton a miss.... similar price to SH and BJ.

Shanhu got a nice Suana, as are the other two. Got read the postings by Bro Tripping, he post some very good FRs.

Please PM me if you need some personal contacts and query. I will try my best.

Cheers

zhu star
04-05-2004, 12:32 PM
How sure are you ??? Especially you are thousand of miles away .... Can such relationship last for long ??? Knowingly we already got a happy family here what's the "real" motivation for her to waste her "prime" time on a deadend relationship. Unless we are there often enough like once every month or so. We are just "kidding" ourselves......

Not to pour cold water.....if a person love sex and can do it so well. Who they practise with ????? Sorry i talk too much ..still got hang-over from last night drink in TAM.......knn...slept at 0400.

Sleep at 4.00am and have energy to read and post? Cannot believe You must be typing with your eyes wide open!

I fully agrees with you that such thousand kilometer relation is impossible to last and it won't last forever. So I rather myself very clear to the other party and at the same time try my best to treat her well and also to enjoy it while it last.

Like I said, I am not the type who will take up any offer to go to bed. What I meant is that if I will to choose I rather pick one whom will click with me to be my friend and not necessary to go to bed with, rather than those that pay money, bang and wash hand. I used to attend quite a number of sing song session, Alot of the time I goes back to the hotel alone without any company.

zhu star
04-05-2004, 12:41 PM
Telephone bill ??? Aiyoyo...where got issue nowadays.....Those are consideration of then past but not anymore. IDD to China is so cheap.

Go get an " Ecard " we can talk for 420 minute for S$9 ie. $0.02 per minute much cheaper than our mobile phone charges.

Starhub even offer free IDD call to China except that we have to food the mobile phone charges which can be as low as 0.15 per minute.

You want cheaper also can, like me I communicate with some of my mei2 using Skype.com. FOC on boardband connection.

Bro. this is "cyber age", telecommuncation bill has never been so low ever. If are not prepared to spend such "small" money...better just stick with our wife or PCC.

Sure, has been using all the above said method. Each of it has it own advantage and disadvantage. For instance I have alot of reception problem when using the various type of pre-paid card, alot of times the line just cut off without warning.

I am also using Starhub free IDD call for work and also to communicates with all my friends, however please bear in mind that although the IDD is free but the per minute charge for mobile phone still apply.

Finally please also understand that not all gers are in the 'cyber age' yet, especially those from small villages from the most remote corner of China. (Ever see donkey cart still used as transportation)

Sinoview
04-05-2004, 02:31 PM
Sure, has been using all the above said method. Each of it has it own advantage and disadvantage. For instance I have alot of reception problem when using the various type of pre-paid card, alot of times the line just cut off without warning.

I am also using Starhub free IDD call for work and also to communicates with all my friends, however please bear in mind that although the IDD is free but the per minute charge for mobile phone still apply.

Finally please also understand that not all gers are in the 'cyber age' yet, especially those from small villages from the most remote corner of China. (Ever see donkey cart still used as transportation)

You want to have "feel" so need to sian mei2 but yet "shivered" on mobile phone bill..... don't know how to describe you.

Get on a high paying plan like my Singtel 1500 min or Bro CBJYS 's M1 unlimited plan lah. So that mobile phone charge will never be an issue.

There is a price to pay for everything we do. You want it FOC and yet want to develop "feel" is it ???..........over long distant so more. Be realistic lah...

Tr|pp|ng
26-05-2004, 03:52 PM

Regards,
Ken
Hi Bros,

Could brothers here enlighten also which is the better way going to Dongguan from GZ? By train or by bus? >>>

I try to give some advises to the best of my knowledge,

For leisure, I suggest you go CP first. I think CP is a better for fun and cost effective place as compared to HJ which is "spoilt" by the Taiwanese. But if you are entertaining some clients, then HJ may be a good place to impress the them. HJ got good set-up but the gals are very commercialised too.

The only mean of traveling between HJ and CP (both are part of DG) is by road. It's take about 40 to 70 minutes depending on the traffic condition which depend on the time of the day.

From GZ city to DG : By train is the fastest.
From GZ to CP by train takes approx. 30 minutes. Take it from either the GZ- East Station or GZ main station is the same. The main GZ station is nearer to the GZ Baiyun Airport. The train leaves at half an hour interval alternate between the two stations. Which mean the frequency of the train from the GZ train station to CP is one hour. Please note that the train schedule will only mentioned DongGuang which is actually mean Chang Ping. Price : 35rmb

But if you are going to DongGuan straight from the GZ Baiyun Airport , I suggest you take an "Airport Express bus" direct to CP.

Stay in CP. Depending on yr budget. I suggest you stay in Lion Hotel. Except for Saturday, it's 150rmb for the normal room and 240rmb for the new wing deluxe room.
Please read my posting on Chang Ping on the other thread for details on "fun"..

After your fun in CP you can take a "private car" which is plenty just outside Lion Hotel to HJ. Cost should be around 100 to 150rmb. You must negotiate.

Sharaton should cost around 500rmb per night. Shanhu around 300rmb and there is a new hotel just beside Shanhu called "Botteman" (spelling ???) also around 300rmb very new- official open a few months ago.

3-8-1.2 means 300rmb for sitting tip., 800rmb for short time, 1200rmb for over-night. That's the price for the KTV in Sharaton which I think are over priced and over-rated. That does not include the "drinks n room charges".

Shanhu got a nice KTV, so is Botteman and Jia hua (a hotel nearby). Price are 2-5-1 (800 for shanhu, I think). I suggest you give Sharaton a miss.... similar price to SH and BJ.

Shanhu got a nice Suana, as are the other two. Got read the postings by Bro Tripping, he post some very good FRs.

Please PM me if you need some personal contacts and query. I will try my best.

Cheers

Has anyone been to Shanhu lately? my last trip was yonds ago coz my contacts (girls and supervisors) all have moved to fresh pastures. Anyway, I'm keen on revisiting my first experience of Shuangfei in China once again....

boss
23-07-2005, 01:56 AM
.................................................. ................