PDA

View Full Version : Looking in Beijing

ozbob01
04-04-2004, 01:01 AM
People - I am visiting Beijing from 11 April and looking for safe places with action. Also, what's the going rate and are there any language issues??
cheers :)

tsuyoyi
05-04-2004, 09:44 AM
People - I am visiting Beijing from 11 April and looking for safe places with action. Also, what's the going rate and are there any language issues??
cheers :)

Bro,

What type of action you looking for? HC or KTV?

If it is HC, you can try Dragon Sauna at BeiSanHuan Zhong Street. But they do not do FJ. You will need to "charm" the ladies to do it outside. Depends on your nego skills!

As for KTVs, please avoid those on NanjingWest Road! Or any of those where people approach you!
You can try Passion at Great Wall Sheraton or CHina City at Asia Hotel or even Jin She Nian Hua. These KTVs have excellent quality gals and very pretty also! The environment is also very comfy and classy. But be warned! these KTV prices in Beijing can be quite steep, almost comparable to SIN prices! Therefore, it is best you know the mummies inside so that they will not take you as a "carrot".

Cheers!
BTW, I will be back to my "3rd home" (Beijing) from 12 till 14 Apr as well!

darzee
05-04-2004, 02:59 PM
Hi guys,

I'll be in Beijing for the first time from 16th April to 20th April. Anyone wanna cheong together?

Btw, will be staying in Hyatt and Crown Plaza, are these hotel "gal friendly"

Thank a million....

tsuyoyi
06-04-2004, 08:51 AM
Hi guys,

I'll be in Beijing for the first time from 16th April to 20th April. Anyone wanna cheong together?

Thank a million....

Bro,

Both Hyatt and Crown Plaza do restrict guests or gals to enter after 11pm. However, sometimes, they do close one eye. But it very much depends onhow you and your gal behave or dress. If you are an angmoh and you are bringing a chinese gal back to the hotel after 11pm, guaranteed you will have problems! If you are a chinese and your gal dressed up decently enough (not like a KTV gal!), you may not encounter any problems as well. They may think that you are a couple in love! :P

Most of these hotels do relax their checks after 1-2am. Therefore, if you want, you may try bringing the gals back only after this time.

Cheers!

darzee
06-04-2004, 09:15 AM
Thanks for the info....

naemlo
06-04-2004, 08:18 PM
Hi guys,

Thank a million....

I stayed in Crown b4... the bell boy didn't say anything.

PuTonRen
06-04-2004, 11:07 PM
Dear Brothers,

A word of caution. The Golden Holiday, May day is around the corner. Usually, two weeks before and after the important holidays (1 May is definitely a Holy-Day for the Chinese Communist Government), the security will be tight and there will be more checks and raids. Similar situation might be in the hotels. Do be-careful, and do not get stopped at the road side by the Chinese Police. I have seem enough to tell you this.

Good Luck to All.

A very simple man

69er
12-04-2004, 04:36 PM
Bro,

What type of action you looking for? HC or KTV?

If it is HC, you can try Dragon Sauna at BeiSanHuan Zhong Street. But they do not do FJ. You will need to "charm" the ladies to do it outside. Depends on your nego skills!

As for KTVs, please avoid those on NanjingWest Road! Or any of those where people approach you!
You can try Passion at Great Wall Sheraton or CHina City at Asia Hotel or even Jin She Nian Hua. These KTVs have excellent quality gals and very pretty also! The environment is also very comfy and classy. But be warned! these KTV prices in Beijing can be quite steep, almost comparable to SIN prices! Therefore, it is best you know the mummies inside so that they will not take you as a "carrot".

Cheers!
BTW, I will be back to my "3rd home" (Beijing) from 12 till 14 Apr as well!

Bei San Huan is really long! What is the ping ying name of Dragon Sauna? Thanks

tsuyoyi
12-04-2004, 05:05 PM
Bei San Huan is really long! What is the ping ying name of Dragon Sauna? Thanks

Bro,

The pinyn name is "Yu Long Ge" , meaning Jade Dragon Court. It is located within the Zhengyuan Business and Travel Hotel.
Their phone nbr is 86 10 82085588.

Cheers!