PDA

View Full Version : South Korea

time989
13-04-2004, 04:19 PM
Hi Bro,

Thinking of going to S.korea but do not any info.Like to ask experience bro. to past some info. interesting places:

1.HC in the hotel or pulic places and the cost such massage,bj,fj or full packages.Will it be like in SG hc or JB hc???

2.Any bars or Agogo bars as whatwe see in bangkok????
3.What is the cost FL / one night in the hotel or ST???

Need Advice.Thank u

gigantic_tk
13-04-2004, 04:24 PM
Hi Bro,

Thinking of going to S.korea but do not any info.Like to ask experience bro. to past some info. interesting places:

1.HC in the hotel or pulic places and the cost such massage,bj,fj or full packages.Will it be like in SG hc or JB hc???

2.Any bars or Agogo bars as whatwe see in bangkok????
3.What is the cost FL / one night in the hotel or ST???

Need Advice.Thank u

Can you surf these 2 sites for all the information you need:

http://www.wsgforum.com
http://worldsexguide.com

time989
14-04-2004, 01:45 AM
Thanks Bro. for these 2 sites

http://www.wsgforum.com
http://worldsexguide.com

kennysoo
08-06-2004, 11:41 PM
I will be going to CheongJu in South Korea in coming weeks to support my customer there. Been there once and had seen many night clubs in the town area where I stay. Infact the hotel iam staying looks like a love hotel with Jacuzzi inside.

However, since I was alone, no lobang, did not venture into anything.

Need advice from Bros here that been there before on what are the opportunity there.
Should I go into one of those night club or should I just pick up the numerous namecard on the windscreen and call. (do they speak English ?) Do they serve only local ? What are the charges expected.

Thanks

gigantic_tk
08-06-2004, 11:48 PM
I will be going to CheongJu in South Korea in coming weeks to support my customer there. Been there once and had seen many night clubs in the town area where I stay. Infact the hotel iam staying looks like a love hotel with Jacuzzi inside.

However, since I was alone, no lobang, did not venture into anything.

Need advice from Bros here that been there before on what are the opportunity there.
Should I go into one of those night club or should I just pick up the numerous namecard on the windscreen and call. (do they speak English ?) Do they serve only local ? What are the charges expected.

Thanks

Quite difficult to travel in Korea without speaking their language. Many of their signage are still in Korean. I have been there once but without the local 'guide' I am total lost. Even buying things also got problem but is solved by keying and exchanging figures with calculator and confirm OK with hand signal, very jialat one, English not everytime can jali. Best is to be accompanied by an Korean friend.

kennysoo
09-06-2004, 11:39 PM
Ya...I know it is tough. Too bad i will be alone and serving customer,so dare not ask from them for lobang. Worst, the place i am gong is a small city, hardly see foreigner..let's see..

thanks

gigantic_tk
10-06-2004, 12:26 AM
Ya...I know it is tough. Too bad i will be alone and serving customer,so dare not ask from them for lobang. Worst, the place i am gong is a small city, hardly see foreigner..let's see..

thanks

Make friend with your client and invite him for drinking session, most korean guy likes to drink. They are quite hospitality and I believe they dun mind to be you one time guide lor. But I dun know how you can communicate with them - in english ???????

kennysoo
10-06-2004, 01:20 AM
Make friend with your client and invite him for drinking session, most korean guy likes to drink. They are quite hospitality and I believe they dun mind to be you one time guide lor. But I dun know how you can communicate with them - in english ???????

They speak some english..Ya.make friend first..otherwise, just try asking the counter boy..

guzzler
10-06-2004, 04:06 PM
Ok guys. I lived in S Korea for some time and here's the scoop:

First:

Korea's version of the HC is the sportsmassage. They've had a series of different labels including turkish baths, steam baths and other. Last time I was there they were still labeled as Sports Massage.

These massage parlours are typically in hotels and this is how they work (typically):

1. You walk in and the counter lady takes you to a room.
2. She'll do a quick assessment and may ask you if you want a "body massage" or a "special massage". This will determine your price. I think the going rate is around 120,000-150,000 won.
3. After paying you can either get in the shower or wait for the girl to come in. I usually jump in the shower if there is a shower. There may only be a bathtub and common shower area. In that case I may just jump in the bath (counter lady usually runs the bath for you when she takes you to the room.
4. The girl will come in. There's everything from 22 year old stunners to 40 year old aunties working in these places, it's like eating a box of chocolates - you never know what you're going to get.
5. She'll take you to the shower area and give you a good scrubbing - every nook and cranny. Some are more gentle than others. Some are more erotic than others. They may try to get you excited, but don't expect any action at this point (in general).
6. They'll dry you off, take you to the massage table and you're pretty much assured to get a good massage.
7 At some point, she'll go dim the lights. She may ask you first, depending on what happens when you're taken to the room earlier.
8. SOP is that she'll give you a catbath and body massage. She'll rub you from head to toe with her boobs, first on your back and then she'll flip you over.
9. The real action varies with the girls and the place. There are some places where you'll just get a handjob. Other places you get the full service. Again, it's hit and miss. As a non-korean, you may have a hard time communicating and only get a hj. There are some places where you'll get mind-blowing full service. I've had some of these girls who are absolute machines and have had the time of my life.

Another option:

Barber shops in Korea are an interesting thing. There are specials in some barber shops. The code is as follows:

Single barber pole: Haircut only...no specials

Two barber poles: Haircut if you want and specials possible

Three poles: They can call a barber if you really want a haircut....specials are their business.

More than Three: Don't even ask about the haircut.

Now, these places usually have the older birds working. I've been to a few and was lucky enough to be served by somewhat young, pretty ladies. Typically they are a bit older...not always bad though.

Here's how it works:

If you get a haircut, you'll probably be shown to another area after.

1. You'll be shown to your chair and provided a pair of shorts to wear.
2. After you strip down and put on the shorts, you'll be covered by the lady with a towel.
3. She'll give you a nice massage in the barber chair.
4. At some point, she'll ask you somehow (language is a problem) if you want a special.
5. She'll start with a HJ, quite possibly go to a blowjob, and sometimes she'll get up top and ride you. Often times they'll get on top and (wish I had a name for it) it actually feels like your fucking them but they use their hand and their asscheeks to massage your didi as she rocks back and forth.

It's an interesting experience and less expensive than the sportsmassage. You're not in a separate room, you'll just have a curtain pulled around your area when the special starts.

You can hit me with a PM if you have any questions. Happy Hunting

muncher
10-06-2004, 07:43 PM
Dude,

That's some great info you shared! The number of poles in exponential ratio to the haircut skill!:D

Cheerio!

biker_man
11-06-2004, 01:32 AM
thanks guzzler

for 'enlightening' one about the barber shops

cheers & brgds

gigantic_tk
14-06-2004, 09:18 AM
Here is one more FR on South Korea:

Seoul, Yongjukol, & others Travel Report Dated Added: Wed Oct 01 2003 Submitted by: Byung M.- Part 1.

Okay guys, here's how things are as of September 2003.

Basically, there's places all over Korea you can go to for sex. Here, I will list a few ways you can get laid here.

Miari -
It's in a northern part of Seoul. Like other reports have said, you take subway, blue line 4, exit "Gireum", take exit 10, and its on your right in the little alleys. There's about 250 "shops" here, each with about 5-15 girls in each. Some of them have over 20.

Prices have gone up. About a year ago you could get laid for about 60,000 WON ($50). Now it costs 70,000 WON ($58). You don't have to tip either. Sometimes if you walk around you can negotiate. I got one cutie for an hour for 60,000 WON. Typically you get about 30 minutes or less.

In Miari, you go there, choose a gal, you're taken to a room, given beer, some snacks (fruits, chips), and the girl pours your drinks for you, talks to you, lights your cigarette... Feel her up.

After talking for 10 min. or so, she will then take you to another room, with a mattress usually, where you get it on. No showering... Just some wet naps used to wipe your privates. Some foreplay, sucking of your nipples, other body parts, your neck, ears, then finally she starts with the BJ... no condom. When it comes to sex, you don't *have* to use a condom, but I think we all should.

After you're done, she'll clean you up a bit with the wet naps, and probably smoke a cig with you. Not all the girls here are into kissing. They will, but whether or not they get into it, is up to them... Usually they aren't all that into it. I have one gal I go to a lot, and she gives the best head, licks me all over, and loves making out with me. I've probably spent 250-300 sessions with her. REALLY. I won't say who she is, sorry. There's thousands of others you guys can choose from, I'm not going to risk having her not available when I go next time.

Now, I do see her a lot. Sometimes I spend all night with her. From 9pm-1pm the next day. This is "long time", and for this I usually pay about 1,200,000 WON ($1,000). I have actually developed a friendship with her. I've even been given permission by the madam to take her OUT the "store", and have taken her to dinner, karaoke, movies, etc. Really a fun person to be with.

If you want good service, look around... Shop around... See what girl seems to really want to serve you. Eye contact... See if she seems enthusiastic. Then choose her. If service is good, you can go back, and she'll love you for it. My chick does. Typically you can't even take pictures, but we have taken pictures together, and she buys me all kinds of gifts, from music albums to electronics.

Also, when walking around, the madam's will rush over to drag you into their store. They are STRONG... They don't easily let go. You have to argue with them for about 3-5 min. before they let you go. That's a long time to be spending trying to get away from someone when there's hundreds of places to check out.

Oh, and MOST places DON'T do foreigners. Currently they only do Koreans and Japanese men. No Chinese due to SARS... My gal tells me though that there are a few stores like in the middle of Miari, deep inside, where they will accept foreigners though. I've seen a few whiteys and even a Persian guy walking around Miari. Maybe they got laid?

Last note on Miari: It opens at 8pm, and closes at 8am. However, there are a few stores that are even open during the day (because they don't get too many customers during the night, when competition is fierce). ALSO... the girls here dress in traditional Korean dresses, so you can't really see their bodies when selecting the chicks.

Chung-Nyang-Ni aka 588 (oh-pahl-pahl) -

I've only been here once. Just tell the cab driver you wanna go to 588... Say it like "oh-pahl-pahl". I went last week.

It's not *that* big. From what I heard from a mamasan at Miari, the cops have been closing down some alleys, and now there's not much left, but still a pretty decent selection. In 588, you can drive through and check out all the gals. A lot of the locals here do so, they call it a safari.

Okay, now the girls in 588 are generally HOT HOT HOT. Much hotter than most girls in Miari. These girls have surgically enhanced breasts, some nose jobs, long black hair all the way past their asses. Tight leather pants, cleavage revealing tank tops. These girls just look like they're made for fucking.

Now, in 588... it's cheaper. 60,000 WON ($50). However, you only get about 15 minutes, plus no beer and snacks. It's strictly getting down and dirty, then leaving. I did negotiate with one gal for 60,000 for an extra 10 min, a total of 25 min. It was a Saturday night too, but slow regardless (I guess). Now, over here, generally no one's gonna come out and grab you and drag you like they do at Miari (although some gals do).

Oh, and like I said, these girls are HOT... Just imagine Pam Anderson or Carmen Electra's body, except the body belongs to a Korean gal with a Korean face, and long black hair. Actually my ideal fantasy woman! BEWARE THOUGH... some of these girls are old, approaching 40 even. From afar you can't tell, but if you go up close you can start to see the aging. You can just ignore the face because the bodies are smokin'... It really depends on whether you're a face or body person. I personally want a good face AND good body (which my Miari gal has), and you will find plenty of these in 588...

BTW, at 588, they clean you with a bowl of water, or maybe some wet naps, then they give you BJ w/o condom, then onto the sex, and afterwards, smoke a cig and you're off.

I don't know if they do foreigners here... Didn't ask. I did see some white males, and some Indian-males walking around though. They were a bit old, about 50 years old, and had fat bodies. Makes me feel sad for some of these girls that have to do these guys! But hey, a man, no matter what he looks like still needs to get some every now and then right???

to be continue..........

gigantic_tk
14-06-2004, 09:22 AM
Seoul, Yongjukol, & others Travel Report Dated Added: Wed Oct 01 2003
Submitted by: Byung M.- Part 1.- Part 2

Yongjukol -

Ah yes, here we are with Yongjukol... The famous area, known for it's excellent service. Well, I went about a week ago and I'll tell you what happened...

Took a cab to Yongjukol from Seoul. It took almost an hour, and the taxi fare was 40,000 WON (taxi fare was agreed upon before leaving, meter read about 35,000 WON). So 40,000 WON is about $33. Not bad.

The red light district here is bigger than 588, but seems smaller than Miari. Each store only has 2-3 girls. The girls here dress like total hoochies, some in a more "casual hoochie" attire. Like tight jeans, and tight tank tops. The girls here all wear platform boots and seem really tall, which is a turn on to me, but once you get in the bedroom... They are short. The girls here are about on the same level as that as the girls in Miari.

Prices are 70,000 WON ($58) for about 25 min. First, they take you in. Then, they take you to a shower. They shower you, then you dry off... get on the bed. They'll tell you to lay on your stomach. They they lick your ass. My first time this happened to me, and I must say, it was a very strange feeling, and the thought of it makes me sick, but is sort of a more mental "turn on". Then afterwards, she will give you a BJ with some mouthwash in her mouth. Leaves your dick feeling refreshed and cool. Then afterwards if you want, she puts on a condom, and you do the deed. Afterwards, you just relax a few min., and she will give you some stuff. I asked for some juice, and she gave me some orange juice, and packed a nice little bag full of cookies and candy for me.

There's some real hotties here also, big tits and hot bodies. Great asses, long black hair, just beautiful.

Overall though, I didn't really enjoy my Yongjukol experience. It's just too far to go just to get your ass licked and a bag of goodies. I'll stick with Miari for their service, and if I want to choose from some of the hottest Korean chicks in the world, I'll go to 588.

BTW, I saw NO foreigners at all at Yongjukol, and I doubt they would take any. Oh, and it seems the Yongjukol scene has died a bit. A lot of the stores were empty. I'd say as much as half of them were empty. I guess business just isn't so good there... I mean, it is an HOUR away from Seoul... The only added service you get here is ass lick, shower, and some candy.

BREAKDOWN

1. Miari - Go if you like more "personal" attention, with some chatting, drinking... for more personable sex. 70,000 WON ($58).

2. 588 - Go if you want to sample some of the hottest Korean chicks in the world. WAM BAM, THANK YOU MA'AM. 60,000 WON ($50).

3. Yongjukol - If you're a freak, and don't mind going far to get an ass lick, then this is for you. 70,000 WON ($58).

My personal fave? Miari. That's because my fav. gal is in Miari. If she weren't there, it would probably be tied between Miari and 588. I've spent many incredible nights with her. I once saw her 5 days straight, for all nighters (1,200,000 WON = $1,000/night). Shit, if she weren't working there I wouldn't mind marrying her.

BTW, some of you may think I'm stupid for paying so much for sex, mainly the all-nighters. All I can say is, I'm a rich, and still relatively young guy, decent looking... If I'm making $5-$6K/day, then spending $1K for 16 hours of fun with my fav. Korean gal is a BARGAIN... and as a bonus, she would buy me breakfast everyday. She even paid for the pictures, not to mention the gifts, the taxi rides, midnight snacks... Plus I have her personal cell number. I keep in touch with her (obviously) and plan on asking her out when she quits her job there. She's planning on staying another year or so, as she's saving up money to start a business. Of course, I could loan her the money, but that could be a mistake, so I'll let her just do what she's gotta do for now.

The end. I hope this review was helpful and cleared up anything that some of you may have been confused about.
(Review # 7628) End. Enjoy reading.

dargonfly75
14-06-2004, 07:06 PM

Chung-Nyang-Ni aka 588 (oh-pahl-pahl) -

Ok, let me try to help with what I can from memory.

588 is reachable from the MRT. The station is along the brown line if memory serves me right. Station name if not wrong is Yongnamyi or something close. 588 is behind some mall. The gals are all inside a fish tank kind of room. Only thing is, the fish tank is built right next to the road! If you are driving, the girls will use coins to knock on the glass to attract your attention. If you are walking, they'll keep calling out to you. Did not encounter one that will pull you. The place is pretty safe to walk around. There's also police patrolling the area. Looks like the price did not change from 2 years ago. I paid 60K won. There are a lot of girls and yes, each are nose bleeding type. Just take your time, enjoy the view before making your call.

Sinoview
16-06-2004, 06:25 PM
Ok, let me try to help with what I can from memory.
588 There are a lot of girls and yes, each are nose bleeding type. Just take your time, enjoy the view before making your call.

The last time I was there...those gals are really great in their youth, look and dresssing. Like those korean movies university gals.. sure to caused the nose bleed type.

But they are quite "curious" as where I come from. My Korean friend go to bs them that I'm a Jap before the gal I picked agreed to accept me.

The time taken was short but the experience is memorable.....

merfolk
24-06-2004, 11:48 PM

Miari -
It's in a northern part of Seoul. Like other reports have said, you take subway, blue line 4, exit "Gireum", take exit 10, and its on your right in the little alleys. There's about 250 "shops" here, each with about 5-15 girls in each. Some of them have over 20.

Prices have gone up. About a year ago you could get laid for about 60,000 WON ($50). Now it costs 70,000 WON ($58). You don't have to tip either. Sometimes if you walk around you can negotiate. I got one cutie for an hour for 60,000 WON. Typically you get about 30 minutes or less.

In Miari, you go there, choose a gal, you're taken to a room, given beer, some snacks (fruits, chips), and the girl pours your drinks for you, talks to you, lights your cigarette... Feel her up.

After talking for 10 min. or so, she will then take you to another room, with a mattress usually, where you get it on. No showering... Just some wet naps used to wipe your privates. Some foreplay, sucking of your nipples, other body parts, your neck, ears, then finally she starts with the BJ... no condom. When it comes to sex, you don't *have* to use a condom, but I think we all should.
to be continue..........

Thanks Bros, your report is right on the dot. I realise that I actually staying 20min walk from Gireum station. And found my way there in the night. It was a very wonderful experience, but it is not the sex part.

I walk around for at least 30 min trying to figure out how big is this place. It is huge. The alley are very small and they are side by side. All the girls will dress in evening dress sit( or kneeling in Korea tradition), waiting for your pick. The mamasan will really push you into the room and would not give up persuading you to take her girls. I have been at least push in 5 times over the whole walk. But I realise that if you say you are not Korean and Japanese, they will let you go easier. I have no idea why is that.
There are two types of gal: 1.the really young ones( about mid 20s to early 30), but body is not so great. 2. They are much older but have big fake boobs.

The sex portion is like what report says, nothing to stout about. Just a note, 70,000Won is SG$110. I think gigantic_tk is quoting USD. Anyway, it is a interesting experiance. It reaffirm my brief that Singapore actually have the best government run commercial sex industry.

matboy
05-11-2004, 04:20 PM
Where can find Korea girls to bonk as I stay in a hotel in Soeul,

gigantic_tk
09-11-2004, 09:44 AM
Perhaps, learning how to speak some of these Korean basic will help.....

KOREAN
Words and Phrases

hello = AHN-NYUNG HA-SEH-YO
goodbye = AHN-NYUNG-HEE GA-SEH-YO
please = (No direct translation. Has to be used in context.)
thank you = GAM-SAH HAP-NEE-DA
it is nice to meet you = BAN-GAP SUP-NEE-DA
take me to my hotel = HOTEL-LO GAP-SEE-DA
where is the bathroom = BYUN-SOH UH-DEE-YIP-NEE-GA
how much does this cost = UL-MA YIP-NEE-GA
help = DO-WAH-JU-SEH-YO
doctor = DOCTUH
police = SOON GYUNG
pharmacy = YAK-GOOK
taxi = TACK-SEE
train = GI-CHAH
subway = JI-HA-RO
bus = BU-SS
street = GIL
left = WEN-JOK
right = OH-RUN-JOK
middle = JOONG-GAN
under = AH-RE
beef = SOH-GO-GI
chicken = DAAK-GO-GI
lamb = YANG
fish = SAENG-SUHN
pork = DAEJI-GO-GI
veal = SOHNG-AH-JI
ham = DAEJI-GO-GI (same as pork)
broil = GOO-YEE
boil = ZIMM
fry = TEE-GHEEM
vegetable = CHAE-SOH
salad = SA-LA-DH
bread = BAANG
cheese = ?
rice = BA-AP
potato = GAM-JA
soup = GOOK
chocolate = CHO-CO-RAET
dessert = HOO-SIK
coffee = CO-PEE
tea = CHAH
milk = WOO-YU
beer = MAEK-JOO
purified water =MOOL

Hrjames
09-11-2004, 09:56 AM
Thanks for the korean lesson ;)

sniperwolf
13-11-2004, 12:22 AM
Hi bro out there, will be going Daegu,Incheon and seoul next week......will appreciate if any bro could provide good information on where to party and find great sex..........try to find internet but fail :( Thks.......

gigantic_tk
15-11-2004, 01:12 AM
汗蒸幕(蒸氣浴)和三溫暖設施

天地然(明洞)
位置 中區忠武路2街11-1
營業/休息 全日/無休
對象 女性、男性
電話 (02)3188011
專車接客服務 可能
蒸氣浴設施 有
交通 地鐵4號線明洞站下車後從第8出口出去再步行2分鐘可達。
全程服務費 82000韓元

天地然(狹鷗亭)
位置 江南區新沙洞598-3
營業/休息 全日/無休
對象 女性   
電話 (02)5398011
專車接客服務 2人以上
蒸氣浴設施 有
交通 地鐵3號線狹鷗亭站下車後從第3出口出去再步行4分鐘可達。
全程服務費 82000韓元

韓一三溫暖 (Crown飯店)
位置 龍山區梨泰院洞34-69
營業/休息 08:30~24:00/無休
對象 女性   
電話 (02)7971001
專車接客服務 可能
蒸氣浴設施 有
交通 地鐵6號線梨泰院站下車後從第2出口出去再步行2分鐘可達。
全程服務費 80000韓元

上道汗蒸幕
位置 銅雀區上道2洞22-55
營業/休息 全日/週日
對象 女性   
電話 (02)8266077
專車接客服務 可能
蒸氣浴設施 有
交通 地鐵7號線上道站下車後從第3出口出去再步行5分鐘可達。
全程服務費 45000韓元

江南Mud(美容泥漿)
位置 江南區論峴洞98-11
營業/休息 09:00~02:00/無休
對象 女性   
電話 (02)5441008
專車接客服務 可能
蒸氣浴設施 有
交通 地鐵3號線新沙站或狹鷗亭站下車後再乘計程車可達。
全程服務費 80000韓元

土牆谷
位置 瑞草區方背洞908-10
營業/休息 全日/無休
對象 女性   
電話 (02)5228722
專車接客服務 2人以上
蒸氣浴設施 有
交通 地鐵2號線方背站下車後從第4出口出去再步行1分鐘可達。
全程服務費 69900韓元

瑞草汗蒸幕
位置 瑞草區瑞草洞1588-5
營業/休息 全日/無休 對象 女性
電話 (02)5829353
專車接客服務 2人以上
蒸氣浴設施 有
交通 地鐵3號線南部長途巴士客運站下車後從第6出口出去再步行5分鐘可達。
全程服務費 75000韓元

韓國汗蒸Plaza
位置 龍山區梨泰院洞124-6
對象 女性、男性
電話 (02)37853311~4
專車接客服務 可能
蒸氣浴設施 有
交通 地鐵6號線梨泰院站下車後從第2出口出去再步行2分鐘可達。
全程服務費 75000韓元

永東汗蒸幕
位置 江南區驛三洞826-34
營業/休息 09:00~05:00/無休
對象 女性   
電話 (02)5574271
專車接客服務 可能
蒸氣浴設施 有
交通 地鐵2號線江南站下車後從第1出口出去再步行5分鐘可達。
全程服務費 70000韓元

MudKorea(美容泥漿韓國)
位置 中區雙林洞240
對象 女性   
電話 (02)22685561
專車接客服務 可能
蒸氣浴設施 有
交通 地鐵2號線東大門運動場站下車後從第5出口出去再步行5分鐘可達。
全程服務費 70000韓元

水晶
位置 龍山區漢南洞723-41
營業/休息 全日/無休
對象 女性
電話 (02)7978701
專車接客服務 可能
蒸氣浴設施 有
交通 地鐵3號線藥水站下車,或乘公車在檀國大學下車後再步行5分鐘可達。
全程服務費 80000韓元

新國際飯店
位置 中區太平路1街29-2
營業/休息 08:00~24:00/無休
對象 女性、男性
電話 (02)7399100
專車接客服務 可能
蒸氣浴設施 無
交通 地鐵1、2號線市政廳站下車後從第4出口出去再步行5分鐘可達。
全程服務費 70000韓元

Captital飯店
位置 龍山區梨泰院洞22-76
營業/休息 06:00~09:30/無休
對象 女性、男性
電話 (02)792-1122,2544
專車接客服務 無
蒸氣浴設施 無
交通 乘計程車到梨泰院Capital飯店下車可達。在飯店地下2樓。
全程服務費 67100~71500韓元(付增值稅)

白鹿潭
位置 龍山區漢南洞79-3
營業/休息 全日/無休
對象 女性   
電話 (02)34434900
專車接客服務 可能
蒸氣浴設施 無
交通 乘計程車到順天鄉醫院十字路口下車可達。
全程服務費 85000韓元

豐田飯店
位置 中區仁峴洞2街73-1
營業/休息 06:00~22:00/無休
對象 女性、男性
電話 (02)22662151轉5131
專車接客服務 無
蒸氣浴設施 有
交通 地鐵2、5號線乙支路4街站下車後再步行5分鐘可達。
全程服務費 79400韓元(付增值稅)

銀錢湯
位置 龍山區厚岩洞105-64
營業/休息 09:00~21:00/無休
對象 女性   
電話 (02)7544683
專車接客服務 8人以上
蒸氣浴設施 無
交通 地鐵1、4號線漢城火車站下車後再步行20分鐘可達。
全程服務費 65000韓元

巴你奧Therapy (索菲特國賓飯店)
位置 中區獎忠洞2街186-54 地下1樓
營業/休息 10:00~21:00/無休
對象 女性、男性
電話 (02)22703277
專車接客服務 可能
蒸氣浴設施 無
交通 地鐵3號線東大入口站下車後從第1出口出去再步行5分鐘可達。
全程服務費 70000~120000韓元(付增值稅)

馬爾其斯Therapy (JWMarriott飯店)
位置 瑞草區盤浦洞19-3
營業/休息 08:00~21:00/無休
對象 女性、男性
電話 (02)62826262
專車接客服務 可能
蒸氣浴設施 無
交通 地鐵3、7號線高速巴士客運站下車可達。
全程服務費 190000~600000韓元(付增值稅)

I'SOV Beauty Parlor
位置 江南區清潭洞100-33
營業/休息 08:00~21:00/無休
對象 女性、男性
電話 (02)34432365
專車接客服務 無
蒸氣浴設施 無
交通 在狹鷗亭洞Galleria百貨公司經品館向PRADA專銷店步行5分鐘可達。
全程服務費 200000韓元

guzzler
15-11-2004, 02:39 PM
Hi bro out there, will be going Daegu,Incheon and seoul next week......will appreciate if any bro could provide good information on where to party and find great sex..........try to find internet but fail :( Thks.......

The best way is to have a local take you to the clubs, Room Salons or massage places. I've given some info that may be helpful in the forum, but don't want to rewrite it.

good luck!

sniperwolf
16-11-2004, 01:19 AM
The best way is to have a local take you to the clubs, Room Salons or massage places. I've given some info that may be helpful in the forum, but don't want to rewrite it.

good luck!

Thks Bro.............

matboy
16-11-2004, 04:01 AM
Sin yong san

matboy
16-11-2004, 04:06 AM
just won 100,000 won from horse racing machine using 1000 won.
very cold now in korea, will spent some amount in sin yong san

heard from friend its like singapore geylang

sa gog ma,,,,,,,

guzzler
16-11-2004, 09:35 AM
Good luck. Please come back and post a FR. I've heard that there are major crackdowns going on in these areas and they've pretty much shut down.

Quite curious to find out if it's true.

By the way, don't be suprised if the girls turn away from you when they find out you're not Korean. Foreigners are not warmly received in the redlight districts like Shinyongsan.

dargonfly75
16-11-2004, 09:01 PM
The last time I was there...those gals are really great in their youth, look and dresssing. Like those korean movies university gals.. sure to caused the nose bleed type.

But they are quite "curious" as where I come from. My Korean friend go to bs them that I'm a Jap before the gal I picked agreed to accept me.

The time taken was short but the experience is memorable.....

No such bs necessary for me or my friend leh.. Spoke to my girl in English and she shows with her fingers 60000.. In e end, converse with her in a mixture of Mandarin and English..

matboy
16-11-2004, 11:39 PM
yesterday 4 pm went down to yongsan eletronic goods market. feeling hungry, so walk around the shops there looking for food. I happen to passby some shop that have only glass panel and there's a chair and heater. there are quite a few of this kind of shop there. Did not see any girls there. is it because it too early? am i at the red light district? I'll go there to explore on friday. Not much luck today as i lost 30k. very unlucky.... sad...

matboy
16-11-2004, 11:41 PM
yesterday 4 pm went down to yongsan eletronic goods market. feeling hungry, so walk around the shops there looking for food. I happen to passby some shop that have only glass panel and there's a chair and heater. there are quite a few of this kind of shop there. Did not see any girls there. is it because it too early? am i at the red light district? I'll go there to explore on friday. Not much luck today as i lost 30k won. very unlucky.... sad...

bigschmuck
30-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Ok guys. I lived in S Korea for some time and here's the scoop:

Another option:

Barber shops in Korea are an interesting thing. There are specials in some barber shops. The code is as follows:

Three poles: They can call a barber if you really want a haircut....specials are their business.

Now, these places usually have the older birds working. I've been to a few and was lucky enough to be served by somewhat young, pretty ladies. Typically they are a bit older...not always bad though.

Here's how it works:

2. After you strip down and put on the shorts, you'll be covered by the lady with a towel.
4. At some point, she'll ask you somehow (language is a problem) if you want a special.
5. She'll start with a HJ, quite possibly go to a blowjob, and sometimes she'll get up top and ride you. Often times they'll get on top and (wish I had a name for it) it actually feels like your fucking them but they use their hand and their asscheeks to massage your didi as she rocks back and forth.

It's an interesting experience and less expensive than the sportsmassage. You're not in a separate room, you'll just have a curtain pulled around your area when the special starts.

You can hit me with a PM if you have any questions. Happy Hunting

Hi, can any brudder out there advise what's the rate for HJ or BJ at these 2 or 3 pole shops?

bhs72
30-01-2005, 08:42 PM
Hey! I had been to Shinyongsan....and the most amazing part (aside from all the amazingly thick and high platform shoes and the use of wet towel to clean ur little bro) was as what u had described!

i went up to one....tried to talk to a stunning one in english (can't speak korean and was venturing alone)....but she asked: "Japan?" I said "no" She asked "Hong ####" i said 'no' again and replied "no, singapore"

Surprisingly, she shook her head and said "no!"....it totally puzzled me...and i asked "why?" smilingly albeit with a stoned face....to which she just showed a i-am-not-gonna-entertain-you look.....this is the first time that i had faced discrimination from a pros, it even made me wonder if it is due to SARS at that time ......and i walked away still trying hard to figure out why (and no, i am not bad looking by any measure)...... :confused:

anyway, walked further and managed to find an even more stunningly gal! wow....she really look like a movie star, honestly.....never ever thought i could find such a gem in a not-so-high-class place.....even though the service was kinda SOP and nothing to shout about....i walked away mesmerized for the next hour or two........ :o

Good luck. Please come back and post a FR. I've heard that there are major crackdowns going on in these areas and they've pretty much shut down.

Quite curious to find out if it's true.

By the way, don't be suprised if the girls turn away from you when they find out you're not Korean. Foreigners are not warmly received in the redlight districts like Shinyongsan.

gigantic_tk
13-02-2005, 12:57 PM
Nightlife ・Hamilton Hotel's Pubs and Hooker's hill:

Opposite Hamilton Hotel , on the 2nd storey there are some PUB but is quite old style, the other PUB and Disco are concentrated in Hooker's Hill ( named by American but not its real geographic name) vicinity. Walked out from Hamilton Hotel, after the street on the left side, at first crossroads you will spot Burger King, crossed the street and proceed to go down to another crossroads right side ( there you will see many PUB and Discos along the street), straight ahead to the left there is a club, Hooker's Hill was situated on the slope of this patch of land. Had many dark color glasses along the bar, inside has many scantily dressed and sexy young chicks, you passed there, some may came out to welcome you (if summer time these girls may wait outside). There are strip clubs along the street and many touts soliciting for customers, 11000Won for the admission fee and 5000Won for the drink. At Hooker's Hill, hill top there was a Polly House where most of the foreigners and varsity students congregated frequently.

Jj (Hyatt hotel b2): Is quite good pub, the waiting area can dance, listen to live band and also be allowed to drink & chats. But the Hyatt location was on the hill and is a bit remote, more convenient to go there by cab/taxi,. Was told that the Pizza Hut in front of Hamilton Hotel, had a free shutter bus services to Hyatt Hotel, every 30 minutes.

I have not been there for years, hope that these information is still valid.
Noted: Caucasians like to frequent these places.................so dun get chop..

LUSTJUICE
01-03-2005, 12:15 AM
Nightlife ・Hamilton Hotel's Pubs and Hooker's hill:

I have not been there for years, hope that these information is still valid.
Noted: Caucasians like to frequent these places.................so dun get chop..

Bros,

Is the Korea scene still valid? Heard from my friends that the government has set some harsh policies on prostitution. Any bro can provide more updated info? I am looking for something nice along the line of 200 - 300 SGD 2 hrs.

game10199
01-03-2005, 09:44 AM
Hyatt hotel[/COLOR] b2): Is quite good pub, the waiting area can dance, listen to live band and also be allowed to drink & chats. But the Hyatt location was on the hill and is a bit remote, more convenient to go there by cab/taxi,. Was told that the Pizza Hut in front of Hamilton Hotel, had a free shutter bus services to Hyatt Hotel, every 30 minutes.

bro gigantic_tk,

I just came back from SK recently, was staying at the Grand Hyatt. Your info is still valid. JJ is the place to be. Got girls, but must go late, after 11pm. Earlier, less/ no action.

Good luck,
game10199

kops918
19-03-2005, 09:53 PM
will be there tomorrow for 3 days trip...will scout around seoul for the matter. :)

Funboy
20-03-2005, 01:28 AM
bro gigantic_tk,

I just came back from SK recently, was staying at the Grand Hyatt. Your info is still valid. JJ is the place to be. Got girls, but must go late, after 11pm. Earlier, less/ no action.

Good luck,
game10199

Hi Bro! Me going on Monday. Is the action good for any days?

gigantic_tk
20-03-2005, 03:28 PM
Have this info to share with forumers here:

Warning for tourist & Foreigners
by Mingman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just to remind everyone the new law will punish foreigner & police will inform their respective embassy for release- Guys beware.

In a truly heart-wrenching story, the Dong-A Ilbo reports that a Japanese tourist — a 24-year-old university student known only as Mr. M — was busted on Saturday night for attempting to solicit sex from a prostitute in Cheongnyangni’s infamous “588″ red light district. The unfortunate tourist had just forked over W60,000 to a 23-year-old Ms. Kim and was about to complete the business transaction, so to speak, when the blue boys swooped in for the arrest. To add to the embarrassment, the Japanese embassy was informed of his transgression. Mr. M told police that “588″ was quite famous on the Internet (perhaps he saw this film), so he paid the naughty neighborhood a visit out of curiosity. He also said that in Japan, men are not usually punished for purchasing the services of a young lady. Police stressed, however, that Korea is NOT Japan, and foreigners will be punished according to the nation’s tough new anti-prostitution laws as well.

Funboy
22-03-2005, 02:42 AM
Hi guys!
I'm here! JJ is still good, even on a monday. Fishes every where. I was stuck with some clients, so couldn't try any. Enjoy!

gigantic_tk
22-03-2005, 12:32 PM
Cancelled.

gigantic_tk
22-03-2005, 12:37 PM
Perhaps, you can read it all from this site - Asian Sex Gazette.

http://www.asiansexgazette.com/asg/korea/korea02news06.htm

daring70
24-03-2005, 07:42 AM
hi guys, i remember a helpful brother here (the old sammyboy site) posting a contact number for an escort agency and one of the escorts was named sonia or sonny in seoul. does anyone here still have that number ?

i used sonia (or sonny, her promounciation was not clear) twice when i was in seoul and i was wonderful memories of her. unfortunately, i have since lost her number.

anyone knows the agency's contact # ?

ChanChwee
24-03-2005, 05:24 PM
Hi Bros,
I just wanted to confirm that the new laws are real and are quite actively implemented especially in Seoul. I used to live in Seoul for 2 years a couple of years ago and so I still have many good friends there. I was last in Seoul in October 2004 and was told about the news laws by my closed friends. I understand that local customers are even jailed. The s** scene is Seoul is now quite pathetic relative to what it used to me. Though it is expensive, Korea used to be one of my favourite places to visit for the outstanding stunning gals(trained by their mothers at an early age on how to please men) and fun we can have with them. I had quite a number of regulars that I used to get free f***s just by buying them presents (liquor or costume jewellery). I had great memories.

Anyway from what I understand the big problem with the new laws is that it is targeting the customers of WLs. When arrests are made the WLs are released with warning and not even fines. The reason also is that they need the WL to acknowledge that customer has paid or entered into contract for s**. If WL does not do so the police cannot do anything against you as there is no evidence. The locals tell me that the new Korean President is link with communist and publicly wants to protect female sex from years of abuse in male dominated Korea. These are sad times for the s** industry in Korea.

In my last trip to Seoul in October last year, my friends took me to a club (men's bar) in Bundang (about 30-40 minutes outside of Seoul). The locals claimed that it is safer than Seoul. Anyway we had a good time all night and when it came time to take the girls out to the hotels my friend had a long discussion with the owners who are his good friends. The club owners are linked with the Korean Yakusa and as I was told one of the younger brothers was jailed twice for stabbing incidences. I was later told that each of the gals were told (and warned) by the owners before we left the club for our ST hotels that if anything happened to us (i.e. arrested by police) they would be killed (wow – shocking news for me). Naturally we had the usual good f***ing time but I have to say that what I knew kind of made me feel quite uneasy that the gal’s life were at risk. The next few days I continued to have a great time visiting clubs just for drinking and never wanted to go to the next stage (what a pity as some of the gals were absolutely stunning and I was horny like hell).

For those cheonging in Korea be aware and be careful. The current system stacks risk way against you and since the WLs do not get punished equally by the law, don’t pissed off any WLs as I can imagine them some of them may called the police themselves. Just my 2 cents……..

IOWA
30-03-2005, 05:08 PM
Is it much safer if staying in a 4-star or 5-star hotel and bringing the girl back instead of doing it at their places?

Of course, that might be more expensive, but it's not just about money when you are caught by the police.

ChanChwee
31-03-2005, 12:29 AM
Is it much safer if staying in a 4-star or 5-star hotel and bringing the girl back instead of doing it at their places?

Of course, that might be more expensive, but it's not just about money when you are caught by the police.

Hi Bro,
I would guess that a 5-star hotel is more unlikely to be raided. However it depends where you manage to get the gal as some only go to ST near the place where you pick them up. It you are able to bring them back then good on you. My last experience was at a club in Bundang and definitely the gal will not follow me back to my Seoul 5-star hotel. The club management put us in a Bundang local 5-star (ST) but I was also told that the hotel has been raided before. I guess there is no real "safe" hotel. I wonder how the police raid hotels? Perhaps it is based on tip offs or known haunts????

IOWA
31-03-2005, 12:53 PM
Hi Bro,
I would guess that a 5-star hotel is more unlikely to be raided. However it depends where you manage to get the gal as some only go to ST near the place where you pick them up. It you are able to bring them back then good on you. My last experience was at a club in Bundang and definitely the gal will not follow me back to my Seoul 5-star hotel. The club management put us in a Bundang local 5-star (ST) but I was also told that the hotel has been raided before. I guess there is no real "safe" hotel. I wonder how the police raid hotels? Perhaps it is based on tip offs or known haunts????

agree, bro. nowadays, it's considerably safe to bonk the girl in a 5-star hotel than anywhere else. the police must have some clues to raid a particular hotel; or otherwise, it can be just a routine job within their region of charge. anyway, it's a bad thing.

kops918
05-04-2005, 07:52 PM
most of the happening is in the south side of seoul...and not forgetting expensive...special massage (young gals) will set you back to around US$100...

Riona
26-04-2005, 12:29 PM
Just got back from Seoul and must say that although JJ is still happening, it cannot be compared to 10 years ago when I 1st "cheong" there!

Anyway to cut a long story short, my supplier brought us to a MP (Tel: 783-0856) after a long drinking session and man, the Korean girls there are pretty good looking (av. 7 - 8). Service is quite good (much better than China!) and price is about USD180. Didn't get the name and location but happened to swip a lighter there hence the phone no....

Edenhill
24-05-2005, 03:21 PM
Guys,

Just got back from a 3-day trip in Seoul. Thanks to this forum. Had some latest update.

(1) 588

Took a Taxi from Grand Hyatt, Seoul and asked the driver to Oh-Pah-Pah. He understood right away. Arriving there at almost 11:00 PM. Almost empty. 80% of the shops are closed. (It was Thursday night.) The whole areas, about 6 alleys wide by 4 alleys deep, has only 20 shops open.

Price is 60,000 won.

I walked all the alley first. Then inthe second round, stopped by one shop with 3-4 girls. Most of them have only 1 or 2 girls. They are all pretty, though. Anyway, picked one resembling my beautiful Mongolia girlfriend from my old time. Not so good experience, though. she asked for 10,000 tip upfront and reminded me several time during it to watch my time. When time is up, about 15 minutes. She cleaned me up and it's over. I paid her 10K tip just out of curtesey.

While walking out, alomost out of the village, Two girls in one shop caught my eyes. the short one convinced me that the taller one (both very pretty) has a good service. So I decided to go for it. BTW, from the forum articles, I pretended to be Japanese.

This time the girl is prettier than the one I had 5 minutes ago. 175 cm, slim and nice model-like figure, (excpet the boobs are about 32B), plus a nice face (8/10). Good skills, too.. Her co-worker didn't lie about her service, which is pretty good.

After cleaning me up with wet paper towel. Rubbered me with her mouth, followed by a good BJ. Moved to girl-up postion and grind me with her motor-like waist. She is getting wet by now. the jelly she applied earlier may not be necessary, as a matter of fact.

I switch to man-up position, with her legs spreaded as open as possible. Suck and rub her tits while going shallow-and-deep in her. She seems to enjoy it. She even lets me rub her clit. The way her clit erects assures me she really enjoy my work (rarely for a professional in her own territory). Finally I come. She keeps my penis in her for a couple of minutes. Then she spends another few minutes to clean me in an interesting way. Rubbing my balls and squeeze the leftover sperms from the semen tubes and the penis, then wipe out the sperm she pushed out. Do this a couple of times, so later the excess semen won't stain my pants.

She must have a great teacher.

Upon handing her 10K tip (she never asked for it), she is suprised and hug me and kiss my mouth a few times. I leave as a statisfied man.

Looking at the watch, two shots in 40 minutes. First fuck is 5/10, the second fuck is 8/10.

Defintely will go back for the second girl, if she is still there.

adrenal
16-06-2005, 08:34 PM
Any cheongsters in Seoul now? Wanna go to Korean clubs this weekend in a group? Please PM tonight?

FreddyHK
23-06-2005, 12:01 AM
Just went for a "Sports Massage" with a local pal. Here's what happened:

- 20 something gal gave me bath, shampoo, & face rub
- After body scrubbing & drying, she had me lay on the massage table face down
- She then proceeded to put "massage cream" on my back & gave me a t*ty rub... from the bottom of my feet to the back of my shoulders. It was kind of weird but fun.
- Then she gave me a p*sy rub. No kidding. Again from bottom to top using her p*sy. She didn't shave so it was a little like a brillow pad. And again, it was kind of weird but fun.
- She had me turn over & did the same thing on the front side. Naturally, having a full view was pretty cool. I have to admit it, she was pretty agile.
- After wiping off, she gave me BJ with an ice cube. I had to request the protection.
- By then, I was ready for business so we went at it. it was uneventful but I have to admit (again), the run up to it really got me going so I was ready.
- After laying there for about 5 min, she had me stand up after which she washed me again.
- Then, with me face down on the table for a 2nd time, she gave me a real massage. Squeezing, rubbing & walking up & down my back, backside and legs
- Then it was over --- all in an hour. it felt like 10 minutes... great time!
- Cost W190,000 - upfront
- She was a 5 with the lights on & an 8 in dim light. 51"5, ~120 lb
- Spoke single word English so we have some simple conversation.
- The place is call "Hun E moon" in Korean & is in a 3 star hotel about 10 min drive from Yoido.

All in All, it was an experience. I will try it again. Cheers.

RoamingFOB
24-06-2005, 01:40 AM
If the brothers are advanturous, you may want to explore a place call "Yong-Ju-Gol". This is a location which is similar to 588 but further out town. Driving from Seoul will need 1.5 hours. Direction is towards the DMZ.

They have at least 10 - 20 long alleys with glass panel seperating you and the gals. Most of the gals are very beautiful. This is a spot where most of the Japanese come during holiday season, so the qualities and quntities are top notch. During weekend when all the shops are opened I would say at least 400 - 500 gals are working. See also shiok !!!

Price about W70,000 if you come with your local friends. If you come alone and can speak few Jap words about the same price. Service from 30 mins to 45 mins, very good service I would say.

If you appear as foreigner maybe they will not entertain you or you have to pay like USD100. Not worth it considering the cab fare from Seoul. I think the cab fare is not cheap but don't know how much exactly because I ride with my friends. :o

bhs72
24-06-2005, 11:12 AM
anyone in seoul now? cheong together? PM me. Thanks:)

kops918
09-07-2005, 03:59 PM
was bought to a massage joint in south side...was too mah bok to remember the street name...but hell it was good!

i was first massage by a blind man then lead to a theme room. they have "Class room", "Army" room, "Dance" room, "Jungle" room etc... ladies looks i would say it 7-8 at least...service about an hours...the lady will dance in front of you then follow by soaking in the jacuzzi, a massage on their water massgae bed...then the real action!!! total cost not sure cos was paid by my friend's friend.....trying to find out the cost and place name but was told there are ALOT of this but be prepared to PAY..... :p

daring70
07-09-2005, 04:11 PM
any updates on this ?

hi guys, i remember a helpful brother here (the old sammyboy site) posting a contact number for an escort agency and one of the escorts was named sonia or sonny in seoul. does anyone here still have that number ?

i used sonia (or sonny, her promounciation was not clear) twice when i was in seoul and i was wonderful memories of her. unfortunately, i have since lost her number.

anyone knows the agency's contact # ?

orbiron
28-09-2005, 09:50 AM
[QUOTE=guzzler]Ok guys. I lived in S Korea for some time and here's the scoop:

First:

Korea's version of the HC is the sportsmassage. They've had a series of different labels including turkish baths, steam baths and other.

Another option:

Here's how it works:

I was in S. Korea about 10 yrs ago. Exploring the area, I walked into a 'barbershop' not knowing at all what to expect. What happenned was incredible but weird. Coming in from the outside bright sunlight to the dim interior, I saw vaguely three girls and a man. With absolutely no language communication, I think I just nod yes to everything they said. I must have been desperate for some action then.

Next moment I was lying down on a very comfortable large barberchair and one or two or three girls was massaging my neck, shoulders, arms, legs. The lights were quite dim but it was really relaxing. I just went with the flow enjoying this experience. At some point, I believe the lights were even dimmer althought I was not sure when. That is, there was no harsh break between what went before and the next one. Everything seem to flow, getting more and more sensual, I think. Suddenly there was a girl on top of me and moving her body over me, putting me inside her and riding me sensuously until the happy explosion. I was cleaned up and the small massages continued as if nothing happenned. It was the cool down period.
The lights turned up a bit and the man (he was the barber) asked me if I wanted a haircut, all natural. Still in a daze, I declined, paid up and left.

This was the first and only time I went into a situation so trustingly.

kops918
28-09-2005, 09:31 PM
brus hungry for action, may proceed to JangHanpyeong. It is located to north-east of Han river. A whole stretch of MPs for you to choose. You can easily tell from the lightings and barber poles.

Price for local is @ KRW$90,000 - eq to US$90
Price for singapore (i tried) is KRW$130,000 - eq to US$130 for an hour service.

Foreigners will be charged more, esp japaneses...so never never speak with jap accent..you may be bomb out of the shop before you know.

mooner
04-10-2005, 01:10 AM
Just return from Korea. Went to 588 on one of the friday night around 11pm, there are around 30-40 girls standing thier respective glass "container". Walked one round and saw only a few chio ones. Decided to check out the prices, a few were quite arrogant probably they know that we are not local nor Japs. Anyway, a few quoted W70,000 (US$70) for 15 mins. Guess it was quite standard, as not that horny so left without any actions.

588 is kinda expensive now especially u r not local, but must admit a few are really chio. Having said that, they wore heavy make-up...not so sure what it's like beneath the heavy make-up.

japavstar
17-10-2005, 09:56 PM
Came back from Seoul a little while ago. Had time to do some exploring.

1) 588 (just outside cheongnyangni station - the han characters name really brings on a smile for me, the irony)
Looks like fishtank concept, small flimsy one-storey house with panels of glass door in front. Most of the shops had been shutdown....maybe only 20% is open and most of the shops had only 1 girl. Was there around 9pm. But out of that, many of the girls standing there are of the nose-bleed variety. They keep calling out to me in Korean, of course I couldn't understand anything.

Prices are around USD60-80, dunno how long....

Must be quite a spectacle back then..

2) Miari Texas (near Gireum station near the north part of town)
Once a small-enclave of whorehouses occupying a city corner-block. Sadly, the police seem to have completely shut down this place. Was a ghost town when I took a walk thru the streets, shuttered windows, no lights, quite scary.

Great loss for the Seoul sub-culture. Guess everything had to move underground now and pple start adding a additional one to those 2 bars of revolving barberlamps.

3) Look for places with 3 sticks of revolving barberlamps.
Never went in to ask. Better if you have korean friend. Heard it is around USD80.

That is all...

sixnine
12-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Hi there, I will be in Seoul in late Nov for 3 days business trip. First time to Seoul, I will be staying in Lotte hotel, wonder if there is any 'special' massage within the hotel that I can call to my room? Can the experts here give me some advise.

Thanks.

kops918
13-11-2005, 11:26 PM
...unfortunately as far as i know there are no MP around lotte hotel but there are barber shops (2 spinning poles) around the area...u may want to take a taxi to Janghanpyeong where there are a stretch of MP...pricing for singaporean around US$130...or 120.

Opp korean hotel, has a sauna- great msg and a hj...no stripping for the lady.:p

yandao26
15-08-2006, 04:04 AM
Any bros here still have any latest updates about what happening in the S** scene in korea. i will be going during early sept for some business with no appts during the weekends..:D

MrBates
23-09-2006, 02:19 PM
Hello bros,

Any kakis in Seoul at the moment? I've just arrived and will be here till Wednesday. Wanna have somebody to cheong together. Pm till tomorrow Sunday noon as the internet in the hotel is damned expensive.

Cheers!:D

bestbest
23-09-2006, 04:54 PM
I tot there are free internet stations at the hotel business centre. I remembered when I was staying at New Kuje Hotel in Seoul last year, there were at least 3 internet computers for use at no extra charges.

Intimissimo
15-10-2006, 09:22 AM
Hi Bros,

Some info for Seoul with travel information.

In general, it helps alot if you can read Hangul. The sign boards will tell you whether it's message place, or night-club, or KTV. Avoid places with Japanese Katakana.... The price could be much inflated.

If you are too lazy to learn the Hangul alphabets, look out for the rotating bars of the "barber" shops. If it's double bars and located not on the ground floor, it's not for cutting hair :) Normally service by aunties, but I have met SYT there though.

For miniature Armsterdam-style window-shopping, I recommend these 2 places. Do visit them after 10pm... There will be less lights to distract you from pink lights of the girls' shops.

Price: W700,000 for short-time (15-20mins). Long time dunno how much ot how long, because I only need short time :P

They are all very very pretty! In case you think W700,000 is too much for just 15mins, once you look at them you know it's a bargain price! It's really unbelievable.

I dunno if the places accepts non-Korean looking people. I am Chinese and speaks a little korean, so what I get may not be what you get.

====================================

Cheongnyangi (or 588):
Take line 1 to Cheongnyangi station, exit 5. It's at the side lane across Lotte straight ahead of you once you exit. Open your eyes and scan for pink light. It's a short 1-2 min walk.

Eye candies are everywhere, though many shops are closed already. They will tout from their shop and keep calling you "Brother" (in kr of course). Some WL can see that I am Chinese and even say they are Da Chang Jin (in kr of course. They speak very little English, nothing in Chinese)

If you walk past and the gals don't care about you, sorry there is no Kimchi or Bulgogi for you. I heard that happens to foreigners. If you go towards them and start talking in English, they may reject you also. If you hear them say "Ka!" or something like that, it's time to head back hotel and PCC.

Once you see someone you like (I like everyone), you walk towards her and gesture (if more than 1 chick per shop). If she's alone, she will lock the shop up after you've gone in.

Payment is upfront. She goes out to take some water with soap and you sit on the bed and wait. She strip and then KNEEL and wash your tool in that position. After that she takes wet tissue to clean up. You lie on the bed, she sucks you nipple, then your cock (bare), if you cannot tahan can CIM (I tried before). Since time is 15mins only don't expect these to be long. You will be offered option to cap or not to, but please cap up (depsite very very strong temptation not to).

No kissing, no licking of her anywhere. Can change positions. Once done, she'll uncap you and wash you kneeling again. She offers you a drink, small talk and you FO.

If you IA... Good luck! Will be chased out when time's up (I kena before also.. Sigh old already).

Yeungdeungpo:
It's south of Han river. It's more discreet, less famous, fewer girls, but I like Yeungdeungpo more than Cheongnyangi.

Take line 1 to Yeungdeungpo station. When you come out of the ticket gentry, you see Lotte dept store, take left escalator. once you are on the street, with your back facing Lotte, cross over to the left side pavement straight ahead of you. Look for Shinsegae Dept store, there is a starbucks in the first alley. Switch on your pink light radar, you should see the pink light already.

The street is not very long, but the quality of girls are just amazing.

Procedure/price wise it's the same as Cheongnyangi.

As I said, the place is quite discreet. If you are on the wrong side (ie you on the right-side pavement), the place is full of clubs, bars, barber shops, KTV and very agressive touting. A few streetwalkers too on the wrong side too, but quality varies and I dunno about price or service.

One funny observation is that, all of them are on very high platform, so in case you think you chose a model, be disappointed in the room haha... The platform shoes are very nicely cover by long jeans etc. May be a few tall ones do exist, but it's not easy to tell.

Do look out for train operation hours... On weekdays it's until 12+, weekend 11+. It's line dependent. If you missed last train, taxis not expensive too.

Enjoy!

g_segam
15-10-2006, 01:35 PM
Bro,

W700,000 for short time of 20 mins is a DAMN BLOODY rip off. why would i say it is a rip off ? have been in Korea for about 1 year, for that price, you could go to a nice swanky night club where you get to chose the girls, in bright lights, not one of those dimly lit places. Chat and rumba, comes with a bottle of cheap korean whisky, for about 2 hours, then you can bring the girl up to the hotel, which is above the club, and this is thru a private lift that connects to the club, and bonk all you want till 8 am the next day. All that for W600,000 which is about 600USD.

BTW the night clubs are known as 'room salon' or 'room'. there are basically 2 types of room salon, one that you can take the girls home (negotiate separately) and those that cannot. How it works is that for about W750,000 (750 USD), that is for 4 person, you get to choose a girls each , who will sing with you in the nude, can rumba (top only), basically give you a good time and at some places, give a hand or bbbj et the ned of the 2 hour session. for more details do read my posts at the below link.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=40752
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=42204

One thing for sure is that as a foreigner you get charged and pay more for EVERYTHING. As for MP, you should pay about W180,000 (180USD) that includes the massage and full service, that is for the hihger priced MP or known as AnMa in korean. This is descripted in more detailed in my above posts in the link. do buy your korean hosts a drink, which normally works like this.

ths Korean goes for "3 rounds", round 1 is dinner with soju, which is thier local drink, do offer to pay for this, no VOLUNTEER to pay, as it is the cheapest of the 3 rounds, this should costs you about W150,000 at a decent local restaurant. Round 2 would be at the room salon or at a 'sexy bar' or 'sexy bar' then proceed to 'room salon', for the room salon, the price is as i mentoined earlier, so if you pay for the first round, they will be obliged to pay for the 2 second round etc. you know how the games works. If you are on company expense, be generous, you WILL be rewarded the next time you visit.

the sexy bar is basically a drinking place with the waitresses dressed sexily either in bikini or other costume, no action here except to talk and drink. Abottle of chivas is about W160,000 (160 USD). and round 3 would be the AnMa. and to enjoy yourself 'economically' (in korean terms), you WILL need a local person. DO NOT got to Itewon, you will just get rip off, I have ever spend about 2000USD for just about no big action except dance with the girls, the girls does a strip show etc. the only good thing is the firls speaks english. Or you could head down to a 'Casino Bar' in KangNam, ask the local to see if they know, I forgot how to get there. there's a good looking waitress call Jennifer, she speaks english. But you will not see nay action, just a novalty bar. ill be in seoul next week for about 2 months, if you have a compnay expense, I do not mind joining you.

g_segam
15-10-2006, 01:44 PM
One more thing, the post by bro kops918 on the MP pricing is also correct. The W180,000 i qouted is the high side, which includes a breakfast, there is also a separate sleeping room after you bonk for you to use, you can tell them to give u a morning call. the cheapest MP i been to is W120,000, a pretty old place. for room salon, you can go down to BuChangDong, a whole street of them, but the girls cannot bring home, ask the local they will know what you talking about.

Oh and if you are the principle in a business partner relationship, make use of it, you get more 'priveleges'

kops918
15-10-2006, 03:57 PM
Hi Bros,

I think the pricing shld be 70,000 instead of 700,000 :D You can spot room salons, bars almost on along every streets...i discovered another Anma near Seoul Finance Ctr (near to Spore Embassy)...cost is ard 180,000

cheers

CowboyB
15-10-2006, 11:02 PM
@g_segam

relax lah. it is 70,000 won lah. the mistake is very obvious. not even rich old Japanese will pay 700,000 won for a 20min bonk.

Intimissimo
15-10-2006, 11:21 PM
@g_segam

relax lah. it is 70,000 won lah. the mistake is very obvious. not even rich old Japanese will pay 700,000 won for a 20min bonk.

Oh what a mistake indeed! please accept my apologies.

It's 70,000 won... The haze is making me dizzy

I just wanted to provide information for those without local contacts or company entertainment budget.

tirak69
16-10-2006, 02:01 AM
kekeke... reading the above reminds of my time in seoul. the ktv rooms are interesting in that its a 2hr affair. at the end there is a battle song where the gals will take out wet wipes and a liquid cream. whovever cums at the end of 2 songs is the winner.... according to my korean customer. i think the place i went was bukchangdong area... got quite a few joints. one good thing i like about seoul is that tips are all inclusive.
a tip my customer shared with me is always to say i am a 3rd/4th overseas korean so we dun kena "chai tao" in bars or massage joints. thus cant really speak korean and they wun really suspect.

newbie80
10-01-2007, 10:31 PM
Hi in korea now staying at Somerset palace hotel( beside Anguk station) Any recommendations fr bros here nearby or juz still the usual places as posted in previous Frs.. its 2007 will there b some new lobang? :) any help greatly appreciated thanks

mvpexcalibur
11-01-2007, 01:40 PM
Always curious ... usually I work a lot due to my customer demand when in Seoul and usually stay in Hilton Millenium Hotel where the SIA and MAS flight crew stay ...

Does anyone have any luck with the crews or any working part time ?

Just wondering ... share your story if u have :D

newbie80
11-01-2007, 08:56 PM
is cheongnyangni still happening to find FLs? any bros can suggest any place for sporeans also to shop take pics n buy sovenuirs/clothes? thannx :)

kops918
12-01-2007, 05:47 PM
Hi in korea now staying at Somerset palace hotel( beside Anguk station) Any recommendations fr bros here nearby or juz still the usual places as posted in previous Frs.. its 2007 will there b some new lobang? :) any help greatly appreciated thanks

Bro Newbie80,

when u checking out? i am staying "nearby" to angguk. :cool:

philip666
12-01-2007, 08:48 PM
In Korea there is nothing much you can do unless u have lots of money. Those girl in the red light district for 70 000 won are pretty dangerous as there are frequent raids these days. If u are caught u will go to jail and the girl is set free. So my advise is not to get these girls. In addition, there are occassion that you may have paid up and when in the room the girl found that you cant speak korean they will refund you and ask u to leave. That will make u high and dry and embarrassing. Imagine being rejected by a whore.

If you are on a budget you can go to those bar in Itawon, those girls provide bj and make you buy alot of ladies drinks.

If you can spend alittle more you can go to those sexy bard where those syt will dress in bikini and play some games with you while u drink.

You can also try the business room if you have alot of money. they are easy to guess even if u cant read korean. Just be adventurous to take a peek into various join and u can find them. Here u can get a screw and drinks and food.

Alternatively you can try the sport massage, it is similar to thai body massage but it is in Korean concept. Massage plus fuck will cost about 180- 200 USD.

Lastly, you can try the barber shop for an experience.

newbie80
13-01-2007, 01:41 AM
What bro intimissimo says about cheongnyangni still stands! to9 just went over..took a very long stroll as there were lots of police cars roaming ard. Finally I approached one i liked; she said the police NO PROB!!! :eek: found one who could speak a little english haha. Price quoted 70000 won. I went in n everything was like wat bro intissimo said; abit too fast sia. Nonetheless the gal was really chio, she told mi she 26 fr Pu-San! But mine was BJ with cap. All the gals there r definitely head-turners on the streets in terms of either their looks, their sexy dressing or their voluptous figures Finally fucked a true blue korean! :D

Emperor KangXi
03-02-2007, 04:33 PM
Hi Bros,

I was in Seoul 2 weeks ago and stayed in Ramada Seoul, i think is a 5 star hotel.

Went down to their Health Club and they offer massage there and if I remembered, is around US$100 for 90 mins.

Do places like these offer specials? Senior Bros in Seoul, pls advise?

Thanks

daring70
03-02-2007, 05:55 PM
anybody has a reliable escort/escort agency to recommend in seoul ?

Bigbird00
22-02-2007, 12:22 PM
Hello Bros,
Does anyone know of anything sexciting around City Hall station? Any recommendation for a sunday of fun?

Thanks for your advice.

Cheers :)

daring70
13-03-2009, 12:40 PM
some years ago, a brother posted a contact for an escort called sonny or sonia. anyone still has that contact ?

Nuglut
13-03-2009, 02:23 PM
I'm around tonight (Friday) and tomorrow (Sat) in Seoul. I am staying in the South part of town, near the Ritz Carlton Hotel.

If anybody is free for some women hunting tonight, or has a contact for me. please do PM.

Thanks in advance.

gajah
13-03-2009, 02:41 PM
Hi bros,

Not sure if this helps. I have not tried the services but may do so in my next trip. Check out the website.

www.bobosmassage.com

Not sure if they cater to foreigners.

Enjoy!

raykwok79
14-03-2009, 08:37 AM
hey bro,

The website looks good... high quality... but not sure wats the damage and services like. I have yet to conquer korean.

Any bro got new report pls update me. I planned to go for hunt end of the year.

Boss30
17-03-2009, 02:32 PM
I had a very good experience in Seoul. My custome brought me to Mugen, Pacific hotel and I got a girl who looks like a movie star. She is young and has nice tits. My customer arrange to dabao for me and boy, her body was great. She cannot speak English though.

Man_to_please
12-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Hi Bros in Korea,

Just tot I'll share some info.
Very hot off the racks news.

If you've been hunting and not finding anything cos you're not a Korean, well, you're not the first.
Just try harder is what I'll recommend.

I'm here in Bucheon, around Polaris hotel, if you've been around, there's lots of "barber" poles signs in Korean. Some with the Storey and some with explicit drawings of ladies. Some others have just nude or semi-nude women posing. I just did a scoop and found out that there's 2 places which can serve Foreigners. Yes, non-Koreans...

One is at 3 storey, don't know the exact name of the building, but it's just across the street from the housing area, and think there's only 1 on storey 3, rest are storey 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, etc..
They have this lady who dress very sexily, does massage n soapy massage as well! She'll move in front of you during massage such that her mini-skirt would be just in front of your face! and then she'll massage your shoulder such that her hips keep swaying and parting, swaying and parting.... Whoo Hoo!

Then it's party time! She ask u to move to the "secret area" then the real fun begins... It's really a fake wall like in those spy movies siah... moved on a trigger under a shelf.
She'll really lick you all over, ass-rim, everything! But of course, she washes you very thoroughly first... Followed by BJ and then the usual.
My take is Service: 10/10.
Looks: 7/10 (confirm plastic surgery)
Boobs: 7/10 (fake, but they sure are big! think 36E...)

Hope you find this useful...
:cool:

Man_to_please
12-04-2009, 10:49 PM
Oh, the other place... Still reeling from the aftereffects... haha :D

It's at level 6 on another building (in the same area) where they offer you Authentic Korean Ladies in Korean Traditional Dresses.
It's KTV style, damage about 500,000 KRW.
Go up the lift, the bouncers are there.

They'll do drinks, sing sing, touch touch... Then they'll get a room for you and your lady... But mind u, they know limited english...

Ladies are real pleasing, esp if you're into cosplay...
:rolleyes:

But it's simply too ex...
Service: 9/10
Looks: 9/10
Body: 9/10 (like bonking korean models siah)
*drooling*

Farmmart
05-05-2009, 12:07 PM
Dear Bros

Will be in Korea soon in July, will stay at Myongdong area. any happening place there? wish to try 588? is it still safe to go there?

laodigo22
21-06-2009, 10:38 PM
just went to JJ Mahoney around 10pm. "Super dry" siah. Did not see any action in there at all. not sure if it is due to Sunday or wrong timing.

elips
18-07-2009, 04:07 PM
I just visited 588. First of all let me introduce myself: Singaporean Chinese but has dark skin and do not speak Korean at all. So its kinda hard to negotiate. The girls there are mostly reluctant to serve foreigners like me.

It was a Saturday evening. Business was slow. And most of the "aquariums" were closed. So very little selection. But had fj eventually. Paid 70,000 won (S$80) for 15 mins. Everything was kinda a rush. No BJ. Not even with condom on.

Face: 7/10
Body: 9/10
Boobs: 6/10
Service: 6/10

She was hot hot hot. Age probaby in the mid 20s. We communicated through gestures like ok, yeah, no, yes.. It was worth the experience though.