PDA

View Full Version : action i the hawaii of the east

natto3
16-04-2004, 05:38 PM
hi bros, before i start i would just 1 bro who is a nerd to teach me to post pics on the net, step by step. pm me so that i can call u.
was in hainan for five days, the first to nites did 2 ktv in town and the most expensive. nothing to talk about. one Tower jiaren night club is the most expensive but girl from all over china.can fashion parade then choose. set you back 1500bmb book out. the other cheaper one is at lawton hotel. the girls are about the same. i tried the massage in the hotel was good quality stuff, but cost is astronomical. then i ta pow on ger n go to sanya, beautiful part of the island. not many tourist yet, but they'll be comins to hainan for the three s. sun hotspring and sex. now the interesting part, i went with local friend to wenchang (50km) away to look to look at chicken farm. wow this is the real ji fan hainin is famous for is at. the girls hang around barber shops with no sissors or comb and play ma jiang. was some country bumkins there work i day, just deflowered shown to me i could'nt do her. the eyes still red fro crying! anyway i took a 17yrs old with beautiful boob(got pic) fair etc for 350rmb all night. after f***king 1 hr she said pain and call her friend to service mr whilst she watch n video. VERY FRIENDLY, SWA KOO AND GOOD. cost 100 short time and 350 special price for overnite. so bro u want to see "c" cup on 17yrs old pm me. hope you bro benifitted from this n DO PM. :D

natto3
17-04-2004, 01:13 PM
hey bros, so many samsters out there and no one want to see pics and clips of hainan ji fan? i dun want to believe that, mayb i should have given it a better heading, and checked the spelling. :(

natto3
17-04-2004, 01:46 PM
bros who pm me pls SHOW ME HOW TO PASTE THE GODDAM PHOTO ON THE THREAD. sorry but not just the i wanna see pms. i dunno how to get to show u samsters. :confused:

Batam Man
17-04-2004, 04:36 PM
bros who pm me pls SHOW ME HOW TO PASTE THE GODDAM PHOTO ON THE THREAD. sorry but not just the i wanna see pms. i dunno how to get to show u samsters. :confused:

wow bro, got ho liao to share huh?
I also dunno how to post pict here, so do you mind to e mail me at [email protected]
tang q u :D

natto3
17-04-2004, 04:56 PM
wow bro, got ho liao to share huh?
I also dunno how to post pict here, so do you mind to e mail me at [email protected]
tang q u :D
bro i just sent you the 1st shot. like it? :D

Batam Man
17-04-2004, 05:34 PM
bro i just sent you the 1st shot. like it? :D

Beri nice man, tang q u bro...
Can send more anot?
If you cum Btm, bir on me, swee bo? ;)

Anyway, I will reply you with some Indo cewek's pict...

natto3
17-04-2004, 05:47 PM
Beri nice man, tang q u bro...
Can send more anot?
If you cum Btm, bir on me, swee bo? ;)

Anyway, I will reply you with some Indo cewek's pict...
bro u vant video or prefer pics? :D

natto3
17-04-2004, 05:53 PM
bro u vant video or prefer pics? :D
bro your cewek cannot compare leh. taken 2 years ago. dark brown nipples, yuk. ok i send i video of ji fan. don't wank all over your moniter, ok!! ;)

natto3
17-04-2004, 07:51 PM
bros, some only want to see pictures and video clips, don'nt get so excited, LEAVE YOUR E MAIL ADDRESS. i am still willing to share with you. i wish some kind bro can take the time and teach me to paste the clips and pics to the net. :mad:

natto3
18-04-2004, 11:08 PM
ok bros i try this and see if it works!
http://www.yahoo/photo/haikou
shit looks like no good. if you are yahoo user go to photo and try. still trying, it cannot load video clips. just testing, hehe :(

natto3
18-04-2004, 11:24 PM
how about this. it's a little better but you have to be member of yahoo.
http://sg.yahoo.com
:confused:

aces9999
19-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Bro,

Sure would like to see your pics/vids

Mail to me at [email protected]

Cheers.

natto3
19-04-2004, 06:22 PM
Bro,

Cheers.
bro, see already give some comments lah. try so hard to load this goddam thing want to give up and you probably schoolboys ask to send by e mail. i will leave my box full next time. :mad:

natto3
20-04-2004, 03:33 PM
Bro,

Cheers.
you box is full like your balls, :p

ChanChwee
20-04-2004, 07:40 PM
Hi Bro,
Can you share your pics/vid with me? Please email to "[email protected]".

For sharing pics/vid on internet have you tried Yahoo Briefcase? If not try to go to this website: "www.yahoo.com.sg/briefcase". :)

and_alloy
13-07-2006, 05:01 PM
hi all, i will be heading towards sanya at the end of the month. just wondering if any bro can advise on the place for night entertainment and companionship? hope to hear from you guys. cheers

xiao liao
16-01-2007, 05:22 PM
I am heading to Sanya next week for a week stay.

2 years ago i was in Sanya for twice in 2 months. very nice place. Get to know one driver very fun. he helped me to get my korean's clients all the fun they need ...golfing, seafood, gal...he can arrange tiger show at RMB 600, russian gal at RMB 800 etc...unfortunately i lost all the contact. KNN... next week heading back to Sanya again and need to locate some fun site. I heard Linda Hotel HC has many happening... not sure if it is true...

any bro got good lobang to share for Sanya please share ...

thanks!

xiao liao... sanya 我来了!�

gondola1188
18-02-2007, 12:23 AM
Any FR from u ? what is the fun rating and type of entertainment u went for ?

WantMore
18-02-2007, 11:49 AM
hi bro,

can send me the link too? am keen to check out those juicy pics....

:D