PDA

View Full Version : Curious if any WL do this.. ^^a

fung80
18-04-2004, 02:28 PM
hi guys, just join the community, really like what was been posted on the forums. able to locate better ones out there.
hopeful my first FR will come out soon.. but.. still need to wait till next pay day..
BTW any WL who will CIM ate your cum??

Garage1
18-04-2004, 02:40 PM
wait till yr next pay day then u post this ok...

thaigers
18-04-2004, 04:34 PM
hi guys, just join the community, really like what was been posted on the forums. able to locate better ones out there.
hopeful my first FR will come out soon.. but.. still need to wait till next pay day..

I know two cat 40 who does that. Maybe we can trade :D

collin_23
18-04-2004, 09:30 PM
Go to any cat 150hse, tell the OKT that u want girl who will CIM than swallow. Be courteous but not boot licking. Most prob can get one but it all depends on the girl also. PMS, lotsa factors. Depends how much u willing to spend also.

Cheers

fung80
19-04-2004, 01:09 PM
Well, I'm not really in this, just curious if any of you guys had this kind of encounters b4 or not.

suckerll
19-04-2004, 07:59 PM
Well, I'm not really in this, just curious if any of you guys had this kind of encounters b4 or not.
got this kinda encounter b4...as for you i think u really want one and don't need to wait until pay day can go to CV there 'they' will do a CIM and swallow so as to not leave any mess behind :D

devilboy99
20-04-2004, 12:50 AM
CIM is available for sale in Desker Rd or sometimes the dark alley where China gers stand... only $10 per piece or 3 for $20... can watch and enjoy the CIM there from the VCDs....