PDA

View Full Version : Fr On Carol

PrinceCharming
19-04-2004, 02:01 AM
FR on Carol....
As usual went to my regular place and ask for blue sky,kar yan,CK pinky ..but none of them working today...Recalled of our bro's posting about Happy so ask the OKt to call her but had to wait.after waiting for nearly 15 minutes Okt told that she is continuing for second session.Asked the OKt to recommend good girl.She suggested about new girl called SK2/venus but i refused and told her to get someone with good service.She told me that try Carol ...i thought better give it a try
After about 5 minute carol came...lookwise she is just average girl...was wearing very low-cut top wherein her breast were about to explode... i walked behind her.Once inside the Shower was SOP.
Action Started on bed.She asked me to lay on front.She started licking my back slowly toward to my ass..she spend sometime sucking my toes and licking the knee joints.Then she moved to my asshole and started licking it...she was trying to poke her tounge with full pressure...then she asked me to be in doggystyle wherein she ass rimmed for about 5 minutes...i was in seventh heaven....her pressure and tounge movement were so intense that i felt she would literally rape my asshole today..then she asked me to be on my back for some more painting....while she was sucking my nipples i was caressing her soft breasts..her titis were very soft and natural...after sucking my nipples for about 2 minutes she proceeded towards my balls...and started licking them.alternately she kissed the shaft and the BBBj for coupel of minute...her sucking was good nice and soft.Then she asked me to be on my knees and starts sucking again in a sideways sleeping position.After that she took my hand and guide me towards the foor wher both of standing and she again started lickin my nipples by belly and the down under my legs to pay attention to my ball...licked them for a while and then BBBJ for another coupel of minutes.....Then she asked me sit on bed and some more BBBJ.then she lifted my legs up and starte ass rimming ......shifted to BBBJ again...i was about to explode....and i had to stop her...as i found that her bum was very nice and soft so dont want to miss the chance to pound those lovely ass cheeks...Asked her to be doggy,she quicky put on the condom and was ready to take my blisterings.I guide my shaft inside her pussy with both of my hands caressing her soft breasts...I pounded her for about 5 minutes...as i was about to come i told her i want to have CIM , she readily obliged ,removed the condom and started sucking my brother...after about 2 minutes i shooted my load .Wow what a relief
Here are my ratings
Looks 5/10 : not a stunner but an average looks
Boob: 34B...Nice soft and natural
Frecnhing: Didn't tried
AR: 9/10 ....One of the best...
FJ: 6.5/10 she enjoys every bit of it and makes sure that u too enjoy it as while fucking her in doggy one of her hand was caressing my balls...
Attitute: Now this is the point where this girls scores above all the girls i tried in geylang.She is very softspoken and Obliging.
After the session she gave me massage for about 5-7 minutes and belive me she is better in this department as compare to other health centre girls.
As i finished the shower i realised that it almost 1 hour...She smile and said doen't matter i shud take my own time...I really like her attitute..u can feel the gentleness in her expressions...
Lastly i like her service and attitude..definately one of best service girl and good natured girl in girl .Service wise i shud say she even beats most of the famous girls in geylang.For those who are really looking for good service and gentle attitude this is the girl.
PrinceCharming

jurongguy
19-04-2004, 09:05 AM
Nice report, bro! BTW, is Carol $150 gal? Her homebase?

Jang5556
19-04-2004, 09:09 AM
Nice report, bro! BTW, is Carol $150 gal? Her homebase?

$150. 1425. You going for her? Great. Look forward to your FR.

Jang5556
19-04-2004, 09:10 AM
Hi Bro Charming....

Must be your charming manner that had her eating out of your hands. Great FR on a great girl. Use to be one of my favorites but one that for some reason I always forget when naming all the other names....

Regards

Jang

will1677
19-04-2004, 09:15 AM
Carol is very good in her service and she has been here for close to 10 years now. She is very popular in the early years. :D

jurongguy
19-04-2004, 09:23 AM
Many thanks to all helpful brothers! Really appreciate it. Will be going to Willie's L2829B! Hope she will be in around 12.30pm.... BTW, normally, what time Carol starts work?

Jang5556
19-04-2004, 12:54 PM
Many thanks to all helpful brothers! Really appreciate it. Will be going to Willie's L2829B! Hope she will be in around 12.30pm.... BTW, normally, what time Carol starts work?

1 pm, sometimes a little later.

PrinceCharming
19-04-2004, 12:56 PM
Bros,
Yesterday only i discovered the greatness of this gal...had great time with her...
Bro Jurong,
bad news for u and other bros , she will be not be working this week.Going for a week's vacation to GL.Will be back on coming saturday or sunday.That's what she told me.....
Better check with her OKt first (1425) first before heading to wonderland.
Bro jang it seems u r her regular customer.....???
PrinceCharming

new_cummer
19-04-2004, 03:37 PM
Well done brudder....a very good and detail FR....thanks and more please ;)

Ah Neo
19-04-2004, 04:43 PM
Bro P.Charming, thanks for the FR!

You like good, hard massage? Try Wine ... I'm worried that you cannot stand her massage ... the best masseuse, in my opinion, is the retired Yoko .... after the FJ, massage and crack almost every bone, followed by turning your body around to end the whole affair with a big, wet French kiss. :o

Ooo ... i do miss Yoko!! :(

Jang5556
19-04-2004, 06:24 PM

You like good, hard massage? Try Wine ... I'm worried that you cannot stand her massage ... the best masseuse, in my opinion, is the retired Yoko .... after the FJ, massage and crack almost every bone, followed by turning your body around to end the whole affair with a big, wet French kiss

Yeah boss, use to worry when Yoko would go for the neck and 'crack' here and 'crack' there. Afraid that cannot come back and hard to explain how the neck got into that position in the first place. Yoko also had the additional hair wash!!! hehehe

Still miss her, then off to KL to find her lah. I believe she is still working in the same place out there.

Another who gave a good massage the other day was Ai Lee believe it or not!!:)

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
19-04-2004, 06:26 PM
Bros,

Bro jang it seems u r her regular customer.....???
PrinceCharming

Was. Moved away from her after awhile and settled on a few others.

Regards

Jang

T_Jacky_Wu_show
19-04-2004, 06:50 PM
Carol is very good in all department however she
is a bit mature leh.

I like her massages too. Nice FR. Please keep it up. :)

natto3
19-04-2004, 06:54 PM
tried to get her today, now i know the reason! hahaha :D

natto3
19-04-2004, 07:00 PM
tried to get her today, now i know the reason i could'nt! she has her own fan club and a thread in sammyboy exclusively for her. damned! the government should give her a long service medal. hahaha :D

700_lover
19-04-2004, 11:53 PM
Good for you that you got Carol, bro PrinceCharming. She was not working last Tuesday when I went to T's place. Aiz....miss out on a gal with good service.... Have to wait long long liaoz for my next trip liaoz... :(

PrinceCharming
20-04-2004, 01:01 AM
nevermind bro 700_lover,
Atleast she is not elusive like jaguar ,pinky...so definately u gonna have chance to bonk her...just wait for a week.
bro jang, it seems that i didn't had chance to try another legend yoko...if i happens to be KL in near future do let me know about her place ....i would try to get her..
Bro NC,thanks,I think from the time bro cuntking and other legendry samsters has stopped writing FR...i feel nobody is talking much initiative to provide detail information about the girls here in geylang...so i thought i should start the ball rolling once again....
Bro neo i tried Wine couple of times...yup as u said she is also good in massage but service wise cannot compare to carol lah...
though Carol is mature girl,she is 31 but looks around age of 26-27....and foremost excellent in service with a humble attitute....The best part i enjoyed was to pound her in doggy,her ass is real soft.Those who have tried her might feel the same...Any ways guys keep up the spirit...
I heard new gal SK2 and venus are there in wonderland..
Anybody tried them...any updates on their looks and service???

Prince Charming

cuntking
20-04-2004, 03:47 AM
bro neo, how are you?

Wait till you try Spore Ice massage ......... ma mee help!

See you at this week Mobilisation :)

You like good, hard massage? Try Wine ... I'm worried that you cannot stand her massage ... the best masseuse, in my opinion, is the retired Yoko .... after the FJ, massage and crack almost every bone, followed by turning your body around to end the whole affair with a big, wet French kiss.

zyxel01
20-04-2004, 11:25 AM
Good for you that you got Carol, bro PrinceCharming. She was not working last Tuesday when I went to T's place. Aiz....miss out on a gal with good service.... Have to wait long long liaoz for my next trip liaoz... :(

Hi bro, if oyu want to meet me, I will be at T's place tomorrow,as the SAF100 has been issued to me earlier. See you there.

Cheers!
zyxel

700_lover
20-04-2004, 11:50 PM
Hi bro, if oyu want to meet me, I will be at T's place tomorrow,as the SAF100 has been issued to me earlier. See you there.

Cheers!
zyxel

I would love to but I have no Vitamin M leh......Aiz....
Have fun, bros. ;)

zyxel01
21-04-2004, 10:48 AM
I would love to but I have no Vitamin M leh......Aiz....
Have fun, bros. ;)

Sometimes we go there is not for bonking, but meeting up and chatting.

Cheers!
zyxel

700_lover
21-04-2004, 11:31 PM
Sometimes we go there is not for bonking, but meeting up and chatting.

Cheers!
zyxel

Damn, I read this too late...Next time liaoz then...
:)

natto3
22-04-2004, 01:22 AM
oh carol, i'm a bloody fool..... :D