PDA

View Full Version : Sherine

Pages : [1] 2 3

schwing
22-04-2004, 06:27 PM
Got a list of FLs from a bro here. Went thru' the list A-Z. SMS a few of them as most of the no. are invalid as no longer not in use.

Later, so-called 19yo NUS undergrad Sherine replied the SMS. Her no. is 9433****. She mentioned $150 for 2 hrs at Hotel 81 Lavendar. As mentioned in the list, the voice on the phone quite sexy. Straight away, without much delay, booked her. She asked me to go down immediately.

Checked into Hotel 81 Lavendar. SMSed her my room no. Waited for about 10 min before someone pressed the bell. Looked into the peephole but couldn't see anyone. But saw someone standing at the side.

Waiting no more, I opened the door.... (BRB)

DeVegas
22-04-2004, 06:36 PM
Bro Schwing, did you see a He instead of a She? or what did you see after opening the door?

SgtPepper
22-04-2004, 06:41 PM
Ohh shit another one bites the dust . Damn . Poor bro was deflowered by the infamous Ah Qua , Sherry .

My deepest condolence to you.

DeVegas
22-04-2004, 06:47 PM
Ohh shit another one bites the dust . Damn . Poor bro was deflowered by the infamous Ah Qua , Sherry .

My deepest condolence to you.

Bro SgtPepper, that is what I taught for a moment when I saw the begining of the post a 19 yo NUS FL and I think OMG here he comes again for his prey.

But let's hold out breath and wait for Bro Schwing to finish his posting or clarifications first to see whether this Shrine is same as the Sherry, Selina, Elyna that the senior samsters here already known one.

If She (or He) is then we have to be alert again with the new name, Sherine.

mxm28
22-04-2004, 07:58 PM
Got a list of FLs from a bro here. Went thru' the list A-Z. SMS a few of them as most of the no. are invalid as no longer not in use.

Later, so-called 19yo NUS undergrad Sherine replied the SMS. Her no. is 9433****. She mentioned $150 for 2 hrs at Hotel 81 Lavendar. As mentioned in the list, the voice on the phone quite sexy. Straight away, without much delay, booked her. She asked me to go down immediately.

Checked into Hotel 81 Lavendar. SMSed her my room no. Waited for about 10 min before someone pressed the bell. Looked into the peephole but couldn't see anyone. But saw someone standing at the side.

Waiting no more, I opened the door.... (BRB)

Wah lao, where is the rest, isit really that scary?

ninjablur
22-04-2004, 08:23 PM
i still waiting for ur second part of ur FR
lolx

schwing
22-04-2004, 08:38 PM
As the door was opened....OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I saw a SUPER-BIG size 'HE?'. Frankly, I don't know how to describe 'HE?'. The way 'HE?' dressed like AQUA. Even the voice.

I was hoping 'HE?' was at the wrong door. Later, 'HE?' asked if I had made appointment with 'HIM?'. I asked for 'HIS?' name. And 'HE?' introduced 'HIMSELF?' as Sherine.

(BRB. Sorry I have to multi-task so that no one can peep at my monitor :D )

ninjablur
22-04-2004, 08:42 PM
WAHAHAHHAA.... DAT IS FUNNY SIA.. lolx

ur FR is getting interesting and more interesting LOLX

bud is their voice the same? or wat leh?

ahaha how 'he' wore when 'he' met u?
lolx

Elangoh
22-04-2004, 08:49 PM
Yo Brudder, read some FRs but yours the best man, but still ur the man I believe whose not afraid of share nightmares.....cheers man!

Steed 4
22-04-2004, 08:50 PM
So Bro what's the outcone?did u proceed or what?
BTW thanks for the info :D

liketoplay
22-04-2004, 09:05 PM
hahaha... this is very funny.

always must see the goods first before checking into a hotel

schwing
22-04-2004, 09:19 PM
before I continue, to answer some of your qns....

Bro Sgtpepper - thanx for the condolence :o

Bro mxm28 - too scary and can't find nice, correct word to describe the nightmare

Bro ninjablur - voice.... 50% same 50% different, 'HE?' was wearing like Aqua but I guess Changi's 200% better!!!

Bro liketoplay - maybe you can teach me how to check the goods first.... coz for me, FLs, not easy unless I can read their FRs in this forum 1st. :rolleyes:

schwing
22-04-2004, 09:30 PM
(3rd Part)

When 'Sherine' was asking me if I had made the appt., of coz I denied. HHmmm...*perspiring in an air-con hotel*

Then 'Sherine' took out 'HIS?' hp and showed me all the SMS that I had sent. Shit! 'HE?' is Sherine!!!!!!!!! Oh God, HELP ME....

When I still tried to deny, 'HE?' called my no. Of coz my hp rang. If I know this is going to happen, I might have switch it off...

I am smaller size (abt 70kg) and 'HE?' is (90 - 100+++) kg. Try to imagine, bros...

As there were people walked past my room, with 'Sherine' outside my room raising 'HIS?' voice arguing with me, I had no choice. I let 'HIM?' in....... :(

(BRB - 4th part coming up)

Huluman
22-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Nabei why scared of a chao ah gua....just slap his Moddafokin fat face......

that's Y u shud do some martial arts.....

(3rd Part)

When 'Sherine' was asking me if I had made the appt., of coz I denied. HHmmm...*perspiring in an air-con hotel*

Then 'Sherine' took out 'HIS?' hp and showed me all the SMS that I had sent. Shit! 'HE?' is Sherine!!!!!!!!! Oh God, HELP ME....

When I still tried to deny, 'HE?' called my no. Of coz my hp rang. If I know this is going to happen, I might have switch it off...

I am smaller size (abt 70kg) and 'HE?' is (90 - 100+++) kg. Try to imagine, bros...

As there were people walked past my room, with 'Sherine' outside my room raising 'HIS?' voice arguing with me, I had no choice. I let 'HIM?' in....... :(

wanderer23
22-04-2004, 09:40 PM
(3rd Part)

Wah this Sherine is it the same Sherry in the "Incredible Hulk" thread?

schwing
22-04-2004, 09:45 PM
Wah this Sherine is it the same Sherry in the "Incredible Hulk" thread?

bro, tried to look for the thread. did a search. but i guess the thread is no more there... :(

wanderer23
22-04-2004, 09:56 PM
bro, tried to look for the thread. did a search. but i guess the thread is no more there... :(

It's still here.... at http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17983

schwing
22-04-2004, 10:00 PM
It's still here.... at http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17983

after reading the thread, i guess it is the SAME person... :mad:

wanderer23
22-04-2004, 10:03 PM
after reading the thread, i guess it is the SAME person... :mad:

Keke bad luck then Bro... better avoid any Sherine,Sherry, Shermaine etc etc keke :D

schwing
22-04-2004, 10:13 PM
OK..let's continue

Scene : Inside the room

'Sherine' was mad...but I just keep myself cool. 'Sherine' asked me why I denied. I juz ignored 'HIS?' question and juz watched the TV. Called me heartless man coz played around with a 19yo, virgin girl (almost puke!!!)

Asked my opinion about 'HIM?'. I answered that 'HE?' looks like a gay. That reply made 'HIM?' SUPER-ANGRY. I don't care less... Kept asking me what am I going to do since 'HE?' is here. (OOhhh please, I don't think my didi will get hard, even a second).

Later, told me about 'HIS?' so-called relative, who is a lawyer. Acussed me that I had cheated 'HIM?'. Then 'HE?' threatened me that 'HE?' is going to report this matter to the hotel receptionist, police (and I guess the whole world) coz I had cheated 'HIM?'. 'HE?' talked and talked and talked, saying wanted to bring shame to me and my family members.

Later, 'HE?' asked me why I don't care when 'HE?' wanted to report this case to the police. (Please lah, do u think police want to take up this case? On what ground???) Then 'HE?' asked me what I'm working as. I juz replied I am a civil servant. When 'HE?' asked for more, I replied 'Police'. 'HE?' was stunned.

I guess 'HE?' was convinced coz 'HE?' changed the topic, from threatening a policeman to other matters.

(BRB)

krime8
22-04-2004, 10:29 PM
hohoho, you're the man siah! show him super power! beat him up did ya? hehehehe :cool:

schwing
22-04-2004, 10:52 PM
and the story continues...

offered 'HIM?' cab fare and asked 'HIM?' to leave but 'HE?' refused. I juz try to build up my patience...

Later, offered 'HIM?' to sit and we chit chat since 'HE?' wanted it. Before that, I asked if 'HE?' is going to charge $150 for the chit chat session. Since 'HE?' is not charging, I juz had TCS with 'HIM?'.

HHmmmm....forced myself to chit chat with 'HIM?' on many topics. Haa haa...'HE?' said 'HE?' is a Medicine undergrad...? *puke* Boasting this and that. I juz put on my deaf ears and watched the TV.

Then...'HE?' requested for something. After saying 'HE?' is a Medicine Undergrad, 'HE?' requested me to see my didi so that 'HE?' knows male anatomy better...haa haa

Again, I began to perspire...What should I do?

Using my identity as a policeman, I warned 'HIM?' that a woman can also be charged for molest... I had to convince 'HIM?' this before anything happens to me....

'HE?' did not dare to touch my didi even though I could see initially 'HE?' had intention to touch it. 'HE?' begged me to expose my didi so that 'HE?' can understand anatomy better...

Wah lan! Frankly, in my heart, since we are inside the room, no one sees us...ANYTHING can happen to me...That suddenly became my main worry!!! :confused:

Tai_zi21
22-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Hi Bro Schwing
Just To send my deepest condolence to u! Take care

wanderer23
22-04-2004, 11:22 PM
Hi Bro Schwing
Just To send my deepest condolence to u! Take care

Me too bro Schwing i guessed you got out of the incident unscraped with everything intact except some nerves ya? :)

Jin Shiyi
22-04-2004, 11:30 PM

offered 'HIM?' cab fare and asked 'HIM?' to leave but 'HE?' refused. I juz try to build up my patience...

Later, offered 'HIM?' to sit and we chit chat since 'HE?' wanted it. Before that, I asked if 'HE?' is going to charge $150 for the chit chat session. Since 'HE?' is not charging, I juz had TCS with 'HIM?'.

HHmmmm....forced myself to chit chat with 'HIM?' on many topics. Haa haa...'HE?' said 'HE?' is a Medicine undergrad...? *puke* Boasting this and that. I juz put on my deaf ears and watched the TV.

Then...'HE?' requested for something. After saying 'HE?' is a Medicine Undergrad, 'HE?' requested me to see my didi so that 'HE?' knows male anatomy better...haa haa

Using my identity as a policeman, I warned 'HIM?' that a woman can also be charged for molest... I had to convince 'HIM?' this before anything happens to me....

'HE?' did not dare to touch my didi even though I could see initially 'HE?' had intention to touch it. 'HE?' begged me to expose my didi so that 'HE?' can understand anatomy better...

Wah lan! Frankly, in my heart, since we are inside the room, no one sees us...ANYTHING can happen to me...That suddenly became my main worry!!! :confused:
This Sherine aso very daring huh....said u r police and yet "he" still staying on....any following parts bro??

guyhere
23-04-2004, 02:07 AM
this is getting more exciting.. waiting for ur next part bro.. keke

MachoDevilX
23-04-2004, 02:17 AM

Haha... This is really interesting.
The FR is getting more and more excited.
:cool:

schwing
23-04-2004, 06:44 AM
Part 6...

After I refused to expose my didi, I was shocked when 'HE?' asked for more. Now 'HE?' requested me to masturbate in front of 'HIM?'. 'HE?' juz curious how man masturbate. To 'HIM?', 'HE?' is virgin and innocent. (Haa haa)

Again I refused. Frankly, I dont think my didi will 'Mari Kita' if I am going to masturbate. I guessed 'HE?' was not happy. And again I had to tell 'HIM?' that I can accused 'HIM?' a molester if 'HE?' put 'HIS?' hand on my didi.

Then we continue to TCS....

After about 45 mins, I told 'HIM?' that I had leave. Guess wat...

'HE?' invited me to have dinner with 'HIM?'.... SIAO! I told 'HIM?' I had to be home to have dinner with my family...

Opening up the door, as a gentleman to 19yo virgin, decent girl, I told 'HIM?' that I am giving 'HIM?' the cab fare. 'HE?' asked for $50, inclusive of 'HIS?' dinner. I refused and gave 'HIM?' $30...(as a gentleman but no intention to encourage 'HIM?'). 'HE?' was not happy and again wanted to make police report. I challenged 'HIM?' and again tell 'HIM?', me as a policeman, I know the law.

I jus took the key and walked out. Took the same lift down. But instead at ground floor, 'HE?' stopped at level 2. And I juz left 'HIM?' in the hotel as I took taxi home...

(BRB - there's more.....but later at night)

LEETH
23-04-2004, 10:18 AM
(3rd Part)

oh gosh... i would have given him a drop-kick! :)

DeVegas
23-04-2004, 10:42 AM
So confirmed that this Shrine that Bro Schwing had is the infamous Sherry aka Selina aka Elyna that claimed that he is a medicine undergrads from NUS after reading Bro Schwing FR. He now back again with a new name, Shrine.

Bro Schwing, I would suggest that you post "His" new contact number (i.e. the contact you have now) openly in this forum to warn other bros about this Shrine as it is confirmed that he is a guy and pose as a lady FL trying to let us falls into his trap and become his prey.

By doing so you will save a lot of innocent bros here in the forum, especially newbie. Thank you for your kindness.

supercheongster
23-04-2004, 01:24 PM
Part 6...

After I refused to expose my didi, I was shocked when 'HE?' asked for more. Now 'HE?' requested me to masturbate in front of 'HIM?'. 'HE?' juz curious how man masturbate. To 'HIM?', 'HE?' is virgin and innocent. (Haa haa)

Again I refused. Frankly, I dont think my didi will 'Mari Kita' if I am going to masturbate. I guessed 'HE?' was not happy. And again I had to tell 'HIM?' that I can accused 'HIM?' a molester if 'HE?' put 'HIS?' hand on my didi.

Then we continue to TCS....

After about 45 mins, I told 'HIM?' that I had leave. Guess wat...

'HE?' invited me to have dinner with 'HIM?'.... SIAO! I told 'HIM?' I had to be home to have dinner with my family...

Opening up the door, as a gentleman to 19yo virgin, decent girl, I told 'HIM?' that I am giving 'HIM?' the cab fare. 'HE?' asked for $50, inclusive of 'HIS?' dinner. I refused and gave 'HIM?' $30...(as a gentleman but no intention to encourage 'HIM?'). 'HE?' was not happy and again wanted to make police report. I challenged 'HIM?' and again tell 'HIM?', me as a policeman, I know the law.

I jus took the key and walked out. Took the same lift down. But instead at ground floor, 'HE?' stopped at level 2. And I juz left 'HIM?' in the hotel as I took taxi home...

(BRB - there's more.....but later at night)

Quick quick..where is another part..i wanna know the endings...hehehe

dudick
23-04-2004, 02:14 PM
I think for the first time, I encouraged you to post his handphone number openly for all to see so that we know

(you all can cursed or flame me, but I was hoping AV see his(or her) handphone no.)

DeVegas
23-04-2004, 03:53 PM
Quick quick..where is another part..i wanna know the endings...hehehe

Hi Supercheongster, why are you just so pushy and happy wanting to see the ending? :mad:

Imagine if happens to you one day, what will you opinion be? :eek:

I think we should give our support to Bro Schwing instead as he is brave enough to stand out to tell the horror story of this bloody heshe that has been using different name to get his prey.

musclemachine
23-04-2004, 04:30 PM
As the door was opened....OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

I saw a SUPER-BIG size 'HE?'. Frankly, I don't know how to describe 'HE?'. The way 'HE?' dressed like AQUA. Even the voice.

I was hoping 'HE?' was at the wrong door. Later, 'HE?' asked if I had made appointment with 'HIM?'. I asked for 'HIS?' name. And 'HE?' introduced 'HIMSELF?' as Sherine.

(BRB. Sorry I have to multi-task so that no one can peep at my monitor :D )
i salute you..for you are honest...in warning the bros here....

t123ang
23-04-2004, 04:40 PM
wah low si peh heng,....... reminds me of an incident many yeras ago. I was workin in the police force and was on duty. "hello sir, lost ic report referred for your attention" .... call from the charge room downstairs. normally the person making a report has to wait becos we are very busi attending to many other cases. Suddenly many of my colleagues rushed into my office and pretend to do their work there. I was surprise but couldn't care less.

after i had finished my case on hand i was ready to see the person who made the report and on reading the report i realised it was a malaysian lady. knn no wonder all the alligators were in my room... the lady while waitin outside my office must have caught their attentions.

wat to do got big fish mus share with the all rite.

So wpc brougth in a very sexy busty lady into my room and sat down infront of me and all the alligators were jus swamping nearer to noe more abt her and hopin to get her contact from me later not uncommon in this buaya world. wah low eh si peh siang so many hungry wolfs staring in our directions.

actually this kind of report 1 day easily 10 to 20 cases but this kind of goods very hard to come by. Usually those lost ics are the " lau ah peh and ah ng" the veri careless breed.

"Yes wat can i do for you miss" my usual startin question also lookin very lusciously at her

"sir i lost.................." the lady said and b4 the 3rd words were spoken all the alligators and wolfs rushed out of my room.

y becos the only thing that betrayed the lady was her VOICE......knn otherwise we police also kena conned.

come to think of it the wpc was giggling when she showed her into my office .... :o

Cupid77
23-04-2004, 04:49 PM
wah low si peh heng,....... reminds me of an incident many yeras ago. I was workin in the police force and was on duty. "hello sir, lost ic report referred for your attention" .... call from the charge room downstairs. normally the person making a report has to wait becos we are very busi attending to many other cases. Suddenly many of my colleagues rushed into my office and pretend to do their work there. I was surprise but couldn't care less.

after i had finished my case on hand i was ready to see the person who made the report and on reading the report i realised it was a malaysian lady. knn no wonder all the alligators were in my room... the lady while waitin outside my office must have caught their attentions.

wat to do got big fish mus share with the all rite.

So wpc brougth in a very sexy busty lady into my room and sat down infront of me and all the alligators were jus swamping nearer to noe more abt her and hopin to get her contact from me later not uncommon in this buaya world. wah low eh si peh siang so many hungry wolfs staring in our directions.

actually this kind of report 1 day easily 10 to 20 cases but this kind of goods very hard to come by. Usually those lost ics are the " lau ah peh and ah ng" the veri careless breed.

"Yes wat can i do for you miss" my usual startin question also lookin very lusciously at her

"sir i lost.................." the lady said and b4 the 3rd words were spoken all the alligators and wolfs rushed out of my room.

y becos the only thing that betrayed the lady was her VOICE......knn otherwise we police also kena conned.

come to think of it the wpc was giggling when she showed her into my office .... :o

so that time U must be a AIO or IO?? hehehe.........which DIV? Maybe we know each other??? kekekee..........

CUMCUM74
23-04-2004, 04:55 PM
Bro, first of all. Hope nothing happened to you....Who gave u the hp nos..After so many years, that Sherine still alive n kicking, still a nus medical students, still having phone sex, still wana have sex with guy.......

To all NEW SAMSTER, pls be very careful when dealing with IT....pls read up the previous threads regarding Sherine.

t123ang
23-04-2004, 05:13 PM
yes cupid , the div with the most high jumpers (ppl who jump to ground flr from the highest point) . cannot divulge too much here becos each batch onli very few clowns like us. :D

Cupid77
23-04-2004, 05:25 PM
yes cupid , the div with the most high jumpers (ppl who jump to ground flr from the highest point) . cannot divulge too much here becos each batch onli very few clowns like us. :D

oic.....and by end of one year become SIO liao.....then post out.....got it!!! Fun right when doing yr GIT rounds? But siong hor?

Orgasmic
23-04-2004, 08:28 PM
This Sherine aso very daring huh....said u r police and yet "he" still staying on....any following parts bro??

brather, even if the COPS come in.. this SHE-male ( confirm a GUY.. a super disgusting CHAO GAY ) is not afriad of the law and men in BLUE! trust me.. he is THAT BRAVE.. not that we don wan to one to one .. but IT is actually a HE and not a SHE. I WAS LIKE 60KG THAT TIME, A FEW YEARS AGO.. WHILE IT ( HE ) WAS A GOOD 120KG. u tell mi... any chance of me surviving??? somemore HE knows where i stay.. bastard.. after 2 years of gym, i weigh a good 80kg now.. am afriad to say that I still wouldnt ONE to ONE with this "BIG SHOW" ....

why??? tell u pple in my next msg.. about my unprecedented story..... sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor me....

schwing
23-04-2004, 09:12 PM
brather, even if the COPS come in.. this SHE-male ( confirm a GUY.. a super disgusting CHAO GAY ) is not afriad of the law and men in BLUE! trust me.. he is THAT BRAVE.. not that we don wan to one to one .. but IT is actually a HE and not a SHE. I WAS LIKE 60KG THAT TIME, A FEW YEARS AGO.. WHILE IT ( HE ) WAS A GOOD 120KG. u tell mi... any chance of me surviving??? somemore HE knows where i stay.. bastard.. after 2 years of gym, i weigh a good 80kg now.. am afriad to say that I still wouldnt ONE to ONE with this "BIG SHOW" ....

why??? tell u pple in my next msg.. about my unprecedented story..... sigh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! poor me....

guess we are in the same boat. luckily for me, 'HE?' does not know where I stay, my real name and my real job... hope this will lasts as 'HE?' might be capable to find out my REAL identity... :(

schwing
23-04-2004, 09:28 PM
Part 7...(hopefully the last part)

In the taxi, 'HE?' called me. 'HE?' hoped to meet me again and TCS. I guessed 'HE?' enjoyed chit chatting with me....LOL. 'HE?' even told me that 'HE?' is hoping that I can help 'HIM?' if 'HE?' is facing problems...I guessed 'HE?' was totally convinced that I am a policeman.

Back home, I realised that 'HE?' need to be taught a lesson. SMS 'HIM?' using my other no. Pretended to be another guy. Asked 'HIM?' for quotation. Booked 'HIM?' the next day.

Next day....

Early morning, 'HE?' SMS me and I booked 'HIM?' 9am at Hotel 81. However, the thing is I did not made things clear...meaning, the SPECIFIC Hotel 81...

9am...

'HE?' SMS me and asked me where am I...I gave 'HIM?' a room no... Later, after a while 'HE?' SMS again to ask me where am I...This time asking me which Hotel 81. I guessed 'HE?' went to the room and found no one or wrong occupants.

Found out that 'HE?' was at Hotel 81 Lavendar, I told 'HIM?' that I was Hotel 81 Joo Chiat. I guessed 'HE?' travelled there...

At about 9.30am, I SMS 'HIM?' again to ask 'HIM?' where 'HE?' was at. 'HE?' told me that 'HE?' was reaching the hotel. Later, I told 'HIM?' that I could not wait any longer as I need to report for work. And straight away SMS saying me leaving and will make appt with 'HIM?' again later. I guessed that made 'HIM?' mad!!!

Today...

'HE?' SMS me at my first no. to ask me when we can meet for TCS. I told 'HIM?' that 'HE?' is always welcome to meet me at Bedok Police Station. Then, 'HE?' did not SMS me again...

hhhhmmm....I guess that is all I can tell u guys...Yeah, I broke the story to many parts. But these many parts have ONE objective, beware of 'HIM?'. Now, frankly, I dont know if I can trust the FL contact list anymore. Frankly, I had to put to a brave front after I met 'HIM?'. Luckily, I had survived.... :)

schwing
23-04-2004, 09:34 PM
I had read your views, bros! Thanks for your views and wishes! Received PMs from some bros too...

Yeah. Some bros here requested for 'HIS?' contact no. Yeah, I think 'HE?' is ought to be taught some lesson. But any suggestion?

Well for the no. I guessed these digits will help you better... 943341**

Many ppl might have same first 4 digits but lesser ppl have same first 6 digits. If there is a good suggestion how we can deal with 'HIM?', I dont mind to join in and teach 'HIM?' a good lesson! :D

skyrider
23-04-2004, 09:34 PM
Hahaha.... very nice & real FR!

:)

schwing
23-04-2004, 09:36 PM
Hahaha.... very nice & real FR!

:)

Yupe, super real life experience...haa haa

diggydodo
23-04-2004, 09:45 PM
Well

Any bright ideas?

code01
23-04-2004, 10:53 PM
hi brothers... i was also a victim of this "thing". In fact we should called the "thing" "it" instead of "he". "it" is more approriate for a thing like him. I remember i kanan the same tactic also... "it" knock the door and i couldnt see anything thru the peep hole. Open the door n i got a shock of my life."It: ask me if i am so n so..i say no n quickly shut the door. she attempt to force open the door but heng arr i was quick...wah come to think of it...i was raelli lucky...

Liveniw
23-04-2004, 11:12 PM
Yupe, super real life experience...haa haa

bro, my heart goes out to you but then thanks for an interesting fr....

pencilbox
23-04-2004, 11:14 PM
hi brothers... i was also a victim of this "thing". In fact we should called the "thing" "it" instead of "he". "it" is more approriate for a thing like him. I remember i kanan the same tactic also... "it" knock the door and i couldnt see anything thru the peep hole. Open the door n i got a shock of my life."It: ask me if i am so n so..i say no n quickly shut the door. she attempt to force open the door but heng arr i was quick...wah come to think of it...i was raelli lucky...

wtf? that means this guy KNOWS people will know he is a guy once they look at him, that's why he always hide from the peephole! cheebye, that means he purposely one.

So everyone be wary know, his M.O. is to ring the doorbell, and hide from the peephole. If this happens to you, be careful cos it might be him.

And finally, really wanna arrange a "disturb" session at this fucker? If got such thing, dun leave me out hor. :D Actually if want to disturb or get back, or watever, don't necessarily have to round him up and beat him or something. We can think of "something else". Time to use our creative juices, instead of always only using our didi. :D

collin_23
23-04-2004, 11:29 PM
woo....think leh. Hard sia...

wtf? that means this guy KNOWS people will know he is a guy once they look at him, that's why he always hide from the peephole! cheebye, that means he purposely one.

So everyone be wary know, his M.O. is to ring the doorbell, and hide from the peephole. If this happens to you, be careful cos it might be him.

And finally, really wanna arrange a "disturb" session at this fucker? If got such thing, dun leave me out hor. :D Actually if want to disturb or get back, or watever, don't necessarily have to round him up and beat him or something. We can think of "something else". Time to use our creative juices, instead of always only using our didi. :D

krime8
23-04-2004, 11:34 PM
yoz bros! i got a good method to avoid these kinda monster next time! whenever you guys try out new and untested (as in no FR b4) FL, tell her your room number and wait at the end of the corridor if possible. Else find good spot like near the lift or outside some one else's room. hehehe. if u see monster come to room and ring, better run for your didi's life. :D
remember to off or silent your hp too. :p

collin_23
23-04-2004, 11:44 PM
Introduce to gay lovers lor since u all say is a 'he'.

krime8
23-04-2004, 11:47 PM
Introduce to gay lovers lor since u all say is a 'he'.

i dnt even talk to sissy. hehehe. they make me puke. :mad:

collin_23
23-04-2004, 11:51 PM
haha...k....she nothing against me.

Cheers

i dnt even talk to sissy. hehehe. they make me puke. :mad:

code01
23-04-2004, 11:54 PM
hi bros...i tell ur.."It: looks realli horrible..those who neber see b4 will not know the feelig la..i tell u..words cannot describe the thing la...ur been warned...becareful of missing peep hole!!!

starcross
24-04-2004, 01:17 AM
Few years ago this chow ah gua worked at one of the offices at Beauty World, think was a realty firm. My friend was tricked there one night, without anyone else in the office luckily my friend escaped unscathed.. I do not know the details though..

dorema
24-04-2004, 02:49 AM
guess we are in the same boat. luckily for me, 'HE?' does not know where I stay, my real name and my real job... hope this will lasts as 'HE?' might be capable to find out my REAL identity... :(

Bro schwing,u r indeed a great survivor & with such an experience u manage to escape without even being laid a finger...bet u will be more brave to face him for a 1 to 1 next time...& something strike my mind after so many parts of "live" report.... "si-kali" 'HE' also a member of this forum!! bros got to Beware hor.. :D

diggydodo
24-04-2004, 07:24 AM
Few years ago this chow ah gua worked at one of the offices at Beauty World, think was a realty firm. My friend was tricked there one night, without anyone else in the office luckily my friend escaped unscathed.. I do not know the details though..

Yes, remember reading something like that. SO how can "IT" be a medical student from NUS! and ..after all these years... be at 19yrs old.. PUKE

Orgasmic
24-04-2004, 09:30 AM

Episode 1
Protagonist - Me. who else.
Predator - Hulk
Prey - ME

It was a bright and sunny Monday Afternoon. Being on leave, I was alone at home somewhere in the East. Thinking of sprucing up my otherwise banel afternoon, I came across this paper that i had left in my bedroom table. "SHERRY - # XXX XXXX" NUS Medical Student. ( know from chatline )

Oh.. another prey for me... I was chatting up with thie Sweet young thing over the chatline the nite b4.. and was captivated by her lady-like and mellifluous voice. Oh... another good catch! Without further adue, i began to let my dick take over my mind and drop Sweet Sherry an sms...

*to be continued*

Orgasmic
24-04-2004, 09:43 AM
Episode 2

Prey: "Hi sherry, kenny, chatline last nite. Rem mi? wanna meet up? "

Predate: " oh sure, i have no classes later, will meet u in the hotel ya, book 1st "

Prey: Wah piang, easy gal.. i am in serependity mood. but actually wanna save some $ and wanna try the fun at home.. furthermore, how dangerous can a soft voice NUS medcine gal b4? hmm.... Lupine thoughts filling my mind now....

Prey:" Why don u come over at my house, blk *** tampine st **... i fetch u downstairs.."

Predate: " oh sure, i would like to see your house. will reach your void deck at 2pm. "

Prey: wah. steady.. long time never had such a good luck.. wohooo!!!

------------------2pm----------------- *heart thumping from excitment

*to be continued*

Orgasmic
24-04-2004, 09:56 AM
Episode 3....

2pm....

Suddenly receive an SMS... saying that She has reached.. and asked for my unit number. I insisted on going downstair and meet her and fetch her up, as i was quite cautious all the time. She insisted on coming up str to my unit or else she will leave... the lupine instinct got over me and i actually think that she is okie looking and i trust my intuition, BAD IDEA.....

Once she reached outside my house, she called my hp and asked mi to open the door. I peeped out of my door and cannot see anything. Again, i asked her to appear in front of my door over the phone but she refused, again, saying that she will go off if i don open the door...

Without much hesitation, i opened the door............. expecting to see a sweet young thing appearing in front of me at that time, but i stil see nothing... without any warning, SOMETHING appeared from my door left side and appear...... THIS THING, SERIOUSLY AND NO JOKE OR PUN INTENDED, LOOMS LARGER THAN LIFE........ i almost fainted.......

Orgasmic
24-04-2004, 10:23 AM
Episode 4

This son of the bitch just appeared and filled up my door width ( no kidding ) and cast a shadow over me... or rather my walkway in my house...

I was HORRIFIED... is this thing that SHERRY that i was supposed to meet?

ME: " u are??"

HE: " What do u think?? open the door la.. i am so hot right here... "

HE looks so much like a rugby player... HIS dressing is VERY VERY similar. in fact i would dare .. exactly the SAME as BIG SHOW... those tank top stuff.. BUT alas! no breasts!! This 1.75m and 120kg creature stood outside and gave me that minatory look, piercing look my frail body....

I was afriad that he would do harm to me and refused to open the door.. This son of the bitch threatened to shout at me loud and create a commotion around my corridor, making me pai seh in front of my neighbours. WTF?

I opeend the door and went out.... sigh... die die also canont let her into my house.. then he demanded that HE had sex with me.. HUH?@!?!??!??!? HOW?!?! over the phone earlier... "HE" had claim that he having period.. cannot fark.. then i was scared stiff along teh corridor that i stumbled down the staircase down to the first storey...

HE sent mi an SMS saying that he will be there waiting till my family members come back and will tell everone about what happen. WTF?? always using the same trick up till now i think....

Downstairs, i spotted a malay young couple.. the gal stayed in my bllk and the guy sending her home.. i request this malay guy to go up to my floor and see see if there is anyone up there.. a while later, he came down and was shocked.. telling mi that he saw someone very very big size lurking around and appear to be veri veri angry... warning me to call in the gurkhas, police, SCDF. Special Ops forces and SOC and some Police dog units personnels.. cant be the sERIOUS right?!?!

I was scared stiff... as my family members will be coming home soon... shit... but i had to make the turning point decision... upon seeing a police patrol car zooming by my neighbourhood to check a suspicious looknig couples i/c, i ran after it and told the cops what happened.. about this hulk standing outside my door... etc.. but they dint actually ask mi what happened and whats the relationship btw mi and HE.. they went up and called the HULK down to my voiddeck.. na bei this son of the bitch refused to even go even after the police warned him to fark off.. HE EVEN SHOWED THE POLICEMEN THOSE HORNY MSG THAT WE CORRESPONDED EARLIER!! I THINK THIS HULK IS A MALAY, AS HE COMMUNICATE WITH THE MALAY UNCLE COP IN MALAY.... then donno why i think the 2 cops have no confident abut them, called in reinforcement... another 3 police cars arrived ( making it 4 altogether ) , altogether, there was ME, the HULK and about 12 police officers ( no joke!!! ), all guys ready to draw their pistols and shoot at this hulk, who began to create a commotion... then one of the cop checked the I/c of this hulk.. ( this cop found something and later he told me in the station )

upon warning that they could arrest him anytime, he left elsewhere... then the cops disperse, onli to tell mi that next time wan to look for fun please ascertain it is a SHE! wtf? even malay police uncle make fun of mi. upon sensing that everything is over, since the hulk left and policeman left, i went up to my door... .... but its not over yet.... aiyah, gota fetch gf now, will write last finale on sunday nite or monday when my gf not ard...

[/CENTER] [/CENTER] [/RIGHT] [/LEFT]

freebiez
24-04-2004, 10:29 AM
haha...this is farking funny! :P
woh..this incredible hulk is really causing a storm in this forum....bros bware!

Tai_zi21
24-04-2004, 10:37 AM
Hi Bro Orgasmic
well i really pity u man! 4 police cars and 12 policemen? wah machiam catch theives like that! but the target is big show? wah lau! i can't imagine how worse can it be man! anyway take care!

ninjablur
24-04-2004, 10:40 AM
lol.. realise this episode of hulk is getting more n more interesting...

Tai_zi21
24-04-2004, 10:44 AM
Hi Bro ninjablur
Getting more n more er xin and gross u mean? haha

ninjablur
24-04-2004, 12:42 PM
lolx.. bro i guess it leads to both
once is er xing
another one is the reaction of the victim

muz be a super interesting experience
haha

collin_23
24-04-2004, 01:46 PM
*no laugh* Innocent look. *Hiaks* Bro orgasmic, if I in your situation I think I will cry buy no tears come out. 'yu ku wu lei' just like the stephen chow movies. Damn, so his voice is sweet I @@. :D

Cheers

anthea
24-04-2004, 01:58 PM
hey bro........maybe we can take turn to sms her and fly "kite" with her

nirvana
24-04-2004, 02:07 PM

clap clap.... send her to north south east west of sg...
any one wish to pass me her contact?

krime8
24-04-2004, 03:48 PM

bad idea, u wanna let her call u in the middle of the nite?? better use some public phone to disturb can liao. hehehe

AiScream
24-04-2004, 03:50 PM
upon warning that they could arrest him anytime, he left elsewhere... then the cops disperse, onli to tell mi that next time wan to look for fun please ascertain it is a SHE! wtf? even malay police uncle make fun of mi. upon sensing that everything is over, since the hulk left and policeman left, i went up to my door... .... but its not over yet.... aiyah, gota fetch gf now, will write last finale on sunday nite or monday when my gf not ard...

i'm sorry to say this but your account of the incident had me in stitches for a few minutes. my sympathies to all those bros who had to face "IT" one time or another. i pray no more brudders encounter "IT" again. :D

sdol v2
24-04-2004, 03:51 PM
bad idea, u wanna let her call u in the middle of the nite?? better use some public phone to disturb can liao. hehehe

or buy a prepaid card n load it in ur phone only when u want to sms/talk to her..

Accord_JDM
24-04-2004, 04:39 PM
hi bros...
i had been following this thread closely...
pretty much sympathised with the bros who kana con by this "thing" and furious that this "thing" got gut to con us... :mad:

perhaps we shall join hands to teach this damn thing a big lesson...
any suggestions? :rolleyes:

cheers...

LOBANGKING
24-04-2004, 04:45 PM
hi bros...
pretty much sympathised with the bros who kana con by this "thing" and furious that this "thing" got gut to con us... :mad:

cheers...

Hey brothers out there,
its getting out of hand,,,,,shall we join forces now n deal with this fucker...Hes too much.......

if yes i had a way!!!!!!!

t123ang
24-04-2004, 08:04 PM
i tot the earlier 1 is bad enough this 1 lagi terok........ i also dun no wat to say....sigh.

but veri strange these ppl (xtreme 1) is psycho alreadi so be careful... i guess dun fix home appt otherwise no horse run.

outside can still exit backdoor at home veri jia lak no backdoor to run.

collin_23
24-04-2004, 08:07 PM
Think I will jump window instead of kena ravished....haha. Jump window still have chance. :D

Cheers

outside can still exit backdoor at home veri jia lak no backdoor to run.

ninjablur
24-04-2004, 08:08 PM
ya man.. i will meet them at hse lift lobby or downstairs b4 bringing them up..
rather take the trouble dis way den get ownself into more serious trouble
haha... atleast stil can run away ma.. maybe put 20th storey.. den gey siao say u hav to check whether gt ppl at hm anot den ask the monster to wait
den faster run away :x

schwing
24-04-2004, 09:52 PM
clap clap.... send her to north south east west of sg...
any one wish to pass me her contact?

yeah bro. that's wat i did...but not to the extreme...lol...

only between Hotel 81 Lavendar and Hotel 81 Joo Chiat :p

schwing
24-04-2004, 09:53 PM
Hey brothers out there,
its getting out of hand,,,,,shall we join forces now n deal with this fucker...Hes too much.......

if yes i had a way!!!!!!!

i dont mind if u have good suggestion

schwing
24-04-2004, 09:56 PM
Bro schwing,u r indeed a great survivor & with such an experience u manage to escape without even being laid a finger...bet u will be more brave to face him for a 1 to 1 next time...& something strike my mind after so many parts of "live" report.... "si-kali" 'HE' also a member of this forum!! bros got to Beware hor.. :D

hhmm...yeah, me not surprised if he surf this site. let him know, now he has become our main TARGET for discussion.... :)

schwing
24-04-2004, 09:57 PM
wow, after putting my FR, some PM me to ask for the FL list....this is wat u call people who knows how to grab every single opportunity. :eek:

sadsea
25-04-2004, 01:22 AM
in another angle, i quite pity this hulk, i think he should be some kind of mental patient or monster. few years back i had his contact and call him out of curious, as mention by the bros, he always ask for phone sexwhen u call him and demand to see u immediately for sex. glad to hear the bros who encounter this hulk had successfully escape and be safe. think it is not so wise to ask a unknown gals to go to ur own unit, as he/she might come back to u since he know ur address. nice day.

EwOk
25-04-2004, 01:30 AM
normally just tell them to meet you at your place and have a look through your key hole lah

of course you dun give them your real name and remember to put your phone on silent

then if you see thorugh the hole and dun like what you see... just ignore their calls and act stupid lah... if they ring door bell dun answer... if anyone else answer she will probably ask for the wrong name then wont knwo you live there also

that is what i normally do

so far only got to do twice
considered not bad liao

collin_23
25-04-2004, 07:27 AM
Not a bad idea.

Cheers

normally just tell them to meet you at your place and have a look through your key hole lah

of course you dun give them your real name and remember to put your phone on silent

then if you see thorugh the hole and dun like what you see... just ignore their calls and act stupid lah... if they ring door bell dun answer... if anyone else answer she will probably ask for the wrong name then wont knwo you live there also

that is what i normally do

so far only got to do twice
considered not bad liao

code01
25-04-2004, 01:44 PM
hi brothers, ur have been warned hor...please dun fall into our mistakes..realli when ur see the "thing", u will get the shock of ur life...i swear nothing is more scarier than "it"...think back i still get teh shivers down my spine...

collin_23
25-04-2004, 01:53 PM
Relax bro. u r safe now. :)

hi brothers, ur have been warned hor...please dun fall into our mistakes..realli when ur see the "thing", u will get the shock of ur life...i swear nothing is more scarier than "it"...think back i still get teh shivers down my spine...

nirvana
25-04-2004, 02:12 PM
nirvana say.... ask IT out..to a hotel.... since u guy know how IT look like... later follow IT go home.....without letting s/him know

wat he like to do... we treat IT back lor

AN FOR AN EYE

collin_23
25-04-2004, 02:16 PM
nice one. haha... :D

nirvana say.... ask IT out..to a hotel.... since u guy know how IT look like... later follow IT go home.....without letting s/him know

wat he like to do... we treat IT back lor

AN FOR AN EYE

soulin74
25-04-2004, 04:58 PM
hi bros...

cheers...

Count me in! i also kena con by this predator! will post in the next posting

soulin74
25-04-2004, 05:12 PM
Got the Fl list like Bro Schwing,

sms a few of them. only IT reply. called and cahtted. DEMANDED that we meet and have sex, quoted 100.

Over the phone, IT sounded like a gal. I have some friends working at Changi Village, yes, they are ladyboys but trust me, they are Chio...

Anyway, so talk and talk, ask me to come out and meet IT at Hotel 81 Lavender. But not convenient and die die also dun wan go hotel until i see IT.

So met IT up outside ITs office area (i know where IT WOrks - PM me for details if really wanna sabo).

FREAKING MOTHER OF SWEET BABY JESUS! It was a Monster! I wanted to run away there and then but IT looked so sad so I think, wtf lah, just TCS lor. Freaking hell, nearly kena rape. then when i said that IT was a HE, IT threatened to call police, etc etc. couldn't be bothered and left. But feel damn grossed out after that.

IT seems to claim that IT is 19yrs (even after like what 3 years?), Medicine student at NUS, Stays at Prince Edward Hall, is a Virgin, can't have sex coz have preiod. Is a chinese and is "tanned" because of wakeboarding and sea soprts (if you really wake board it has to be a freakin raft) and had accident then ballon to weigh a freaking TON! Also i kena ITs claim that ITs family is acquaited with prestigious lawyers etc. Craps.

When i think back about it. I still feel like fainting. Thank goodness the Bros here know what i went thru so that if any thing we can all band together and deal with IT!

schwing
25-04-2004, 06:02 PM
serious, i have a feeling tat's tell me she was from NUS. Coz when I opened my wallet to give her cab fare, she saw my NUS ATM card and questioned me (coz I lied to her that I was from a poly).

FYI, tat card does not have NUS name on it.... :eek:

chonggt
25-04-2004, 09:02 PM
Can you guys stop making fun of fat people? Stick to how irritating IT is, how she TUA you all and all that but stop the "weighs a ton" and "must use a raft instead of wakeboard". I know of fat people who are nice and funny cheerful people.

wanderer23
25-04-2004, 09:48 PM
Can you guys stop making fun of fat people? Stick to how irritating IT is, how she TUA you all and all that but stop the "weighs a ton" and "must use a raft instead of wakeboard". I know of fat people who are nice and funny cheerful people.

Do you even know what the fellow samsters are talking about in the first place?????

schwing
25-04-2004, 10:29 PM

y dont u juz meet IT and submit your FR? Then u'll know wat we are talking about.

If u dare, PM me and I'll give u IT's hp no. :rolleyes:

Then u'll meet another "fat people who are nice and funny cheerful people".

wanderer23
25-04-2004, 10:39 PM
y dont u juz meet IT and submit your FR? Then u'll know wat we are talking about.

If u dare, PM me and I'll give u IT's hp no. :rolleyes:

Then u'll meet another "fat people who are nice and funny cheerful people".

Bro dun bother with this kind of people who dun even know what we are talking about then just anyhow post their remarks...To chonggt for goodness sake we are talking about an FL here who is deceiving fellow bros here... have nothing with your nice fat friends. Get your facts right before you wanna flame people or the flames will go right up your own ass....

Accord_JDM
25-04-2004, 10:55 PM

hey bro,
do u know what u are talking about?
go through the whole thread before posting your comments...
if not u will sure kana "flaming by the bros" here... (i think u already kana)
:D

krime8
25-04-2004, 11:12 PM

r u feeling the heat yet? u knw how to read from 1st thread to this? ppl arent stereotyping. so get yur fact rite b4 u open yur mouth, or rather start typing....

soulin74
25-04-2004, 11:36 PM

Dude, understand that i've got nothing against people who are bountiful. in fact some of my best friends are fat and i've no problem with them. In fact, i used to be obsese.

Main thing is tat, just like some of the bros who got PREYED on by IT, we are mutherfreaking Tu Lan! And now, if it was a chio ladyboy, we got nothing to say but you get this ugly, GROSSLY overweight (at least i ain't using "fat" Happy? :D ), Con artist who threatens, chases and tekkans us! AND still wanna charge us money!

Dammnit! I'm no angel but honestly, if i met a gal and she dun wanna know me coz she dun like me, that's ok. shake hands (or not), and say bye bye. remain as friends or at least have a amiable parting is fine but IT goes overborad by a freaking large margin, y'know!

Aiyah, nvm. You go PM bro Schwing and get ITs number lah and you know how cheerful IT is.

soulin74
25-04-2004, 11:37 PM
r u feeling the heat yet? u knw how to read from 1st thread to this? ppl arent stereotyping. so get yur fact rite b4 u open yur mouth, or rather start typing....

rite on Bro, Rite on!

Tai_zi21
26-04-2004, 12:10 AM
Hi chonggt
Seeing that u been flame so badly! i just wan to say maybe u should read up the whole thread 1st before u make any comments! we have nothing against FAT ppl 1st in the 1st place! u think all the samster here macho or hunk mah? but the prob is how the FL(or should i say he-she) cheat Bro schwing here! we share FR here regardless of it a gd or bad FL! unless he wan other ppl to kanna con by this FL lar! so pls understand in our pt of views also! if u r paying for something u buy,surely u dun expect that thing to be lousy and useless rite? of cos mi not saying all FL provide gd services lar! this is a sharing forum remember!

guyhere
26-04-2004, 12:30 AM
hey relax ah bro tai zi.. but seriously.. i met up wif IT b4.. n god damn it.. not dat i wanna make fun abt fat pple..(i m not that thin anyway) but i really dunno if i should use a HE or a SHE.. i had a incredible nightmare.. cos of IT.. i stopped chionging FL for a few months.. for fear of meeting another IT.. no offence n pls dun flame me..

Tai_zi21
26-04-2004, 12:56 AM
Hi Bro guyhere
mi not flaming u leh bro! when u pay for something,of cos u expect gd services mah rite? some bro here still describle her as big show! i guess i will faint lor! haha

collin_23
26-04-2004, 10:09 AM
'Zi gu duo qing kong yu hen,
Chi hen mian mian wu jue qi'

:D

Orgasmic
26-04-2004, 04:30 PM
IT is this creature that prompted me to "retire" from the FL scene for at least a year. I told myself, no matter WHAT... must tolerate and must not let my lupine instinct got the better of me!

Showdown.....

After the policemen ( about 12 of them ) left the scene of the "crime" I was quite relieved as Big Show Sherry has alreadi lumbered off. I went up to my door... sat at my sofa in disbelief..... onli for a minute or two.. then... 'DING DONG!!! " Someone at the gate... must be father come back liaoz, peep at the Door... ALAS!! ITS IT!!!!!!!!!!!

my legs went numb for a moment.. Shit man, the policemen came and warn IT to fark off and IT Returned to haunt mi?!?!?! as i don wan my family members to know about what happened, i bo bian LL gota open my door.. BUT OF COS with the GATES locked!

IT STARED at mi angily... till now, i cannot forget that piercing look... It literally sends shiver down my spine... Then the creature angily asked: " WHY DO YOU HAVE TO CALL IN THE POLICE??? WHY DO U HAVE TO BULLY A FRAIL GAL???! U BASTARD! U PLAYBOY.. U IDIOT!! "

wtf?????? HE called himself a frail gal?!???!?!? Then what about mi???? na bei I am a victim leh!! .. then i LL just wayang a bit with IT. then ask HIM what he wants. He say wan cab fares.. fark la.. i gave him a $5 ask him go.. then he demanded a $50. WTF???? scare the hell out of mi and still demand $50?!?!? what is the world coming to.. without further adue and since my brothers coming home, i gave him and he warned mi to WATCH out... He/She will complain to his/her uncle at CLEmenti Police Station say i molest her.. wtf?? again?? oh no...

At 5 pm after He left.. i went to a nearby police post to report the matter to the police... there the malay uncle cop laugh at mi.. i asked whether IT was a GAL or GUY, he say cannot tell mi.. of cos la.. personal Identity card ma.. tsomemore he not supposed to tell mi.. that uncle cop told mi next time don save $.. go hotel.. and must must must check properly the GENDER!!!

sigh... i hope to forget about that incident bt till now, it still lingers in my memory..

sdol v2
26-04-2004, 04:38 PM
bro..

did ur neighbour(s) open their doors with all the hooha happening?

Orgasmic
26-04-2004, 07:28 PM
bro..

did ur neighbour(s) open their doors with all the hooha happening?

nah, lucky that time opposite my door the unit is vacant... super heng... but the other side a distance away i not sure their doors open or not !!! which i don think so la.. cos our house ard here quite quiet....

ninjablur
26-04-2004, 07:51 PM

i bet he didn't even bother to read the forum and start shooting off people?
maybe shld try to meet 'IT' b4 he shld say anytink

collin_23
26-04-2004, 08:15 PM
heehee....clone detected......fat is okay but don't lie k.

schwing
26-04-2004, 08:18 PM
waah PIANG!!! got another SMS from IT...

'I am horny. Meet me now.'

I could imagine if I am going to meet IT again.. :eek:

collin_23
26-04-2004, 08:22 PM
is head grow horns si bo? *hiaks* aiyo...cannot imagine the number of people killed each yr in irc... :D

Bro, just delete it lor. No choice. Otherwise change number lor.

schwing
26-04-2004, 08:41 PM
many bros had PM me for IT's no. I guess wat's the use for me to hide the no.

Anyway, when u call, deal with IT properly. Dont do it alone.

It will be nice to see how u deal with IT. So please post your FR k? :D

ok read thru' these thread, get the 1st few digits coz the last 4 digits are '4141'

so please dun PM me again for IT's no... :p

HotCheezy
26-04-2004, 11:48 PM
after reading u guys xperience i relly feel sorry for u all cuz u all encounter such an highly er xin stuff i relly feel like disturbing IT lolz u guys have any suggestion?? i think the most i can do is to prank call IT lolz cuz i have a grp of frens which major in prank calling =X

Luv2Screw
27-04-2004, 04:08 AM
Schwing, u did a great job 4 urself!

But if i were u, in the 1st place i wouldn't even bother 2 let HIM into the room even though HE may call my hp 2 identify me.

U, yrself as a victim has already wasted ur time & money. Y bother 2 waste more time. I'd ask tat fellow 2 fark off from my sight.

Orgasmic
27-04-2004, 07:35 AM

ER... WISH U GOOD LUCK BRUDDER!

uchin
27-04-2004, 02:35 PM
sms IT and give IT your neighbour address if you ever hate your neighbour

FireShark
27-04-2004, 03:34 PM
many bros had PM me for IT's no. I guess wat's the use for me to hide the no.

Anyway, when u call, deal with IT properly. Dont do it alone.

It will be nice to see how u deal with IT. So please post your FR k? :D

ok read thru' these thread, get the 1st few digits coz the last 4 digits are '4141'

so please dun PM me again for IT's no... :p

Thanks Brudder.... I think this IT cant bluff anymore unless he change his no. but i still feel quite scary rite

wanderer23
27-04-2004, 04:01 PM

Hahaha pity you bro... until IT change IT's focus to another target you're the man IT'll look for keke :D

Accord_JDM
27-04-2004, 06:27 PM
y not give IT the police station address or any plain clothes police address?

teach IT a good lesson to "disturb" samsters...

Cupid77
27-04-2004, 06:52 PM
y not give IT the police station address or any plain clothes police address?

teach IT a good lesson to "disturb" samsters...

U can't do that.....cos IT will show the sms to the police with yr number on it.......

Orgasmic
27-04-2004, 06:59 PM
U can't do that.....cos IT will show the sms to the police with yr number on it.......

Actually "IT" is quite smart... cunning i can say...

DeVegas
27-04-2004, 07:10 PM

Bro Cupid77, maybe can try to use a almost going to expire Pre-paid card to send IT the message, no horny message but a ordinary one.

Then he can't trace you down already mah.

Cupid77
27-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Bro Cupid77, maybe can try to use a almost going to expire Pre-paid card to send IT the message, no horny message but a ordinary one.

Then he can't trace you down already mah.

true........that one i have to wait liao.....cos her number isn't a singtel line.....so I can't trace...........

Cupid77
27-04-2004, 08:04 PM
Actually "IT" is quite smart... cunning i can say...

I believe IT got another line.....

DeVegas
27-04-2004, 08:21 PM
I believe IT got another line.....

Bro Cuppid77, she is operating with more than one phone number, according to repliable sources, there should be four or more numbers and I have only got four so far including the one that Bro Schwing had posted here which is quite old liao.

It have name like Sherry, Selina, Elyna and now Shrine.

Haiz, hard to trace the bustard down. PM me if you wants all IT numbers.

schwing
27-04-2004, 08:25 PM
dear bros,

do remember to be extra careful in dealing with 'new' and no-OKT FLs. Today, I received a SMS. It reads...

Anyone to help I need 150 now

(HP No.: 9427****)

For me, after the encouter with IT, I ignored the SMS.

Guess IT might have changed IT's hp no. Juz guessing only!

Take care bros... :)

Schwing

DeVegas
27-04-2004, 08:28 PM
dear bros,

do remember to be extra careful in dealing with 'new' and no-OKT FLs. Today, I received a SMS. It reads...

Anyone to help I need 150 now

(HP No.: 9427****)

For me, after the encouter with IT, I ignored the SMS.

Guess IT might have changed IT's hp no. Juz guessing only!

Take care bros... :)

Schwing

Maybe this can be true Bro Schwing, as the number you mentioned here do not correspond with the 4 numbers I have.

Any name left on the SMS, care to share?

schwing
27-04-2004, 08:32 PM
Maybe this can be true Bro Schwing, as the number you mentioned here do not correspond with the 4 numbers I have.

Any name left on the SMS, care to share?

bro, no name....only those words. i did try to call using a pte line, heard male voice instead. wat do u think? :D

collin_23
27-04-2004, 08:35 PM
woo.......hunky sia. :D

bro, no name....only those words. i did try to call using a pte line, heard male voice instead. wat do u think? :D

chonggt
27-04-2004, 11:34 PM
i bet he didn't even bother to read the forum and start shooting off people?
maybe shld try to meet 'IT' b4 he shld say anytink

I read the whole thread la.... but since I've not met IT before I have nothing to contribute. I've no qualms with you guys slamming IT or anything. I side with a IT for what? Just be a bit sensitive lah... Dun go off tangent lor.

wanderer23
28-04-2004, 12:18 AM
I read the whole thread la.... but since I've not met IT before I have nothing to contribute. I've no qualms with you guys slamming IT or anything. I side with a IT for what? Just be a bit sensitive lah... Dun go off tangent lor.

You read the whole thread and then you still post such posts my goodness. Be sensitive about what? Hurting IT's feelings???? IT is the one who duped samsters here in the first place and threatened this and that what sensitivity are you talking about? Did we even discussed about other fat girls here in this thread???? NO WE DID NOT! Who's the one going off tangent here..... YOU!

collin_23
28-04-2004, 06:57 AM
simi tangent? I equation somemore. Suspicious sia...No one likes to f**k people one, this 'IT' con alot liaoz so bros want take revenge kenot issit? The person conned one not u so mai dua sia. Pattern more than badminton leh. :mad: Go fly kite lah. U never even met it.

Orgasmic
28-04-2004, 08:56 AM
sigh, this creature has got lots of numbers.. thats why i say It is cunning and super sly.. its realli hard to know exactly which number it is using. It is in the DARK while we in the light.. how to catch??

DeVegas
28-04-2004, 10:35 AM

Bro Schwing, do you think you can PM this new number of IT? Many thanks in advance.

DeVegas
28-04-2004, 10:41 AM

Dear Chonggt, I think before you know how infamous this IT is, pls be more sensible when posting this kind of comments. FYI, I have one friend that had been black mail by IT (it is a real life thingy) as he received calls from IT day and night asking to meet him and he is so worried that his family and gf found out the matter that his life nearly come to a break down!

In the first place, IT pose as a female 19 yo Medicine Undergrads from NUS doing FL work to get his prey. If IT would openly tell people that IT is a heshe, then people who engage IT service on their own accord, is alright that way. But this is not the case now! IT is to posing as a female hunting for It's next prey especially those cheongster the is new to the FL scene.

So tell me, Chonggt, how to be tangent on him lah as I really can't see how myself.

Just my 0.02 cents worth.

collin_23
28-04-2004, 11:32 AM
pity your friend....tell him no need to scare that 'IT'. The more u scare the more daring it gets. Good luck to him. I suspect I saw 'IT' b4 at changi, nearly vomit out the nasi lemak. One hunky guy wear tank top, mini skirt.....
:eek:

Dear Chonggt, I think before you know how infamous this IT is, pls be more sensible when posting this kind of comments. FYI, I have one friend that had been black mail by IT (it is a real life thingy) as he received calls from IT day and night asking to meet him and he is so worried that his family and gf found out the matter that his life nearly come to a break down!

In the first place, IT pose as a female 19 yo Medicine Undergrads from NUS doing FL work to get his prey. If IT would openly tell people that IT is a heshe, then people who engage IT service on their own accord, is alright that way. But this is not the case now! IT is to posing as a female hunting for It's next prey especially those cheongster the is new to the FL scene.

So tell me, Chonggt, how to be tangent on him lah as I really can't see how myself.

Just my 0.02 cents worth.

DeVegas
28-04-2004, 11:50 AM
pity your friend....tell him no need to scare that 'IT'. The more u scare the more daring it gets. Good luck to him. I suspect I saw 'IT' b4 at changi, nearly vomit out the nasi lemak. One hunky guy wear tank top, mini skirt.....

Thank you for your concern Bro collin_23, my friend is getting over the issue slowly but scared to cheong FL now. Unless he gets contact from very reliable source or like someone who had tried before he gets his shot at it.

Yes, according to my friend when he saw IT, his dream about bonking a nice FL totally shattered into bits and pieces and become real paranoid at the end.

Haiz, still thinking hard on how to get this IT animal who is still out there hunting for IT's new prey everyday. :(

pencilbox
28-04-2004, 01:36 PM
I think the only truth IT said, is that IT is still a virgin.

I don't see anyone who will want to fuck a hunk in tank-top and mini-skirt.

How the fuck can anyone but IT goes out and walk around in a tank-top and mini-skirt?

werty97
28-04-2004, 02:03 PM
I think IT may kill the FL scene, esp those unverified ones.

Just imagine U call an untested FL & kanna this "shitpot".

schwing
28-04-2004, 08:58 PM
I think IT may kill the FL scene, esp those unverified ones.

Just imagine U call an untested FL & kanna this "shitpot".

that's y for now, i go for OKT-based FLs.... trust them more. once bitten, twice shy... :D

Orgasmic
28-04-2004, 09:38 PM
I think the only truth IT said, is that IT is still a virgin.

I don't see anyone who will want to fuck a hunk in tank-top and mini-skirt.

How the fuck can anyone but IT goes out and walk around in a tank-top and mini-skirt?

Erm, for your info, I have received mails from a brudder here saying that he has been RAPED by this beast... How? I don knw why.. But i believe that incident did almost make this brudder mad... Thats why i feel woried for fellow brudders here and esp those who never surf this website.. They wont know that this Creature Exist!!!!!!!!!

Ashley_steph
28-04-2004, 09:50 PM
Erm, for your info, I have received mails from a brudder here saying that he has been RAPED by this beast... How? I don knw why.. But i believe that incident did almost make this brudder mad... Thats why i feel woried for fellow brudders here and esp those who never surf this website.. They wont know that this Creature Exist!!!!!!!!!

help me to send my console to ur fren tht e-mail u..... :(

jtbozo
28-04-2004, 11:15 PM
Judging from ITs modus operandi, one shld always be wary of any FL who insists on u getting a room first. Better to meet a new FL in an open area if u can, hotel lobby, void deck (but not where u stay), carpark, etc.

Once u r cornered by that thing, u're in for it real deep.

Orgasmic
29-04-2004, 08:36 AM
Yes. He is smart and agile at creating a commotion just to make u pai seh.. farking CB kia.. how i wish one day his family comes to know about all his crappy stuff outside..
Judging from ITs modus operandi, one shld always be wary of any FL who insists on u getting a room first. Better to meet a new FL in an open area if u can, hotel lobby, void deck (but not where u stay), carpark, etc.

Once u r cornered by that thing, u're in for it real deep.

collin_23
29-04-2004, 09:37 AM
ooo......my sympathy to him. I will crush his nuts if he dare to touch me. Poke eyes whatever....bros here beware of this IT. :mad:

Cupid77
29-04-2004, 09:59 AM
help me to send my console to ur fren tht e-mail u..... :(

then R U sending yr console to me???(U should know the reason) :D

soulin74
29-04-2004, 12:14 PM

If u have read the read and *understood* what's happening, then the people who you should empathise and sympathise with are the Victims - and that would be US, those brudders who were preyed upon, kena tekan and TRUAMATISED by IT.

I've absolutely Nothing against "big framed" people. I was obese b4 i started to lose weight (not using extrim or whatever, just watching my diet and lots of exercise). In fact, my virginity was "robbed" by a "big framed" gal...was blinded by her 38DD titties....

I was just saying that IT said many things which were totally incongruous with the Obivous truth (staring at you in the face, literally). and ITs "wakeborading" hobby accounting for ITs dark complexion is so obviously false as ITs weight is not that of an avid wakeboarder and if IT was a wakeboarder, Heavens know it would need a freakin' raft.

Wake up and really Read the threads, dude

xxyy60
29-04-2004, 12:19 PM
this guy is staying somewhere in jurong, near the bukit batok area. exact street and block can't remember because it was many years ago.

sometime after that, saw him going into jb by bus. maybe to visit his relatives.

i doubt that informing his family members would help because they would most likely know about his condition already.

collin_23
29-04-2004, 12:28 PM
woo...38DD even I would not be able to breath. *attaches oxygen mask* :D

If u have read the read and *understood* what's happening, then the people who you should empathise and sympathise with are the Victims - and that would be US, those brudders who were preyed upon, kena tekan and TRUAMATISED by IT.

I've absolutely Nothing against "big framed" people. I was obese b4 i started to lose weight (not using extrim or whatever, just watching my diet and lots of exercise). In fact, my virginity was "robbed" by a "big framed" gal...was blinded by her 38DD titties....

I was just saying that IT said many things which were totally incongruous with the Obivous truth (staring at you in the face, literally). and ITs "wakeborading" hobby accounting for ITs dark complexion is so obviously false as ITs weight is not that of an avid wakeboarder and if IT was a wakeboarder, Heavens know it would need a freakin' raft.

Wake up and really Read the threads, dude

soulin74
29-04-2004, 12:51 PM
woo...38DD even I would not be able to breath. *attaches oxygen mask* :D

heh heh! trust me man, i wasn't too bz sucking her neh neh to breathe! :)

DeVegas
29-04-2004, 02:02 PM
this guy is staying somewhere in jurong, near the bukit batok area. exact street and block can't remember because it was many years ago.

sometime after that, saw him going into jb by bus. maybe to visit his relatives.

i doubt that informing his family members would help because they would most likely know about his condition already.

Well, the last time when IT was known as Sherry about a year ago, IT was opearting off IT's Loyang area apartment, not sure whether IT's still live there or not.

schwing
29-04-2004, 09:27 PM
Well, the last time when IT was known as Sherry about a year ago, IT was opearting off IT's Loyang area apartment, not sure whether IT's still live there or not.

IT has so many names.... Sherry, Sherine, Steffi.... as tho' IT likes names beginning with letter 'S'... :rolleyes:

collin_23
29-04-2004, 09:50 PM
hmm.......so 's' for danger I guess. 'Se' word head got 1 dagger. heehee........

Bros just take note there is a godzilla out there, still kicking and alive. :eek:

IT has so many names.... Sherry, Sherine, Steffi.... as tho' IT likes names beginning with letter 'S'... :rolleyes:

Orgasmic
29-04-2004, 11:38 PM

going into JB?? i think not visit relative.. that Godzilla lumbered into JB to search for his unsuspecting target.... maybe meet HIS net fren there?? Another JB brudder who know IT from IRC and was horny to meet IT? ? Could be...

Whatever, IT opened a branch in Malaysia.. oh no!

Ashley_steph
29-04-2004, 11:42 PM
then R U sending yr console to me???(U should know the reason) :D

??????????????
:confused:
thought i send u something to console u le???

diggydodo
30-04-2004, 04:51 AM
going into JB?? i think not visit relative.. that Godzilla lumbered into JB to search for his unsuspecting target.... maybe meet HIS net fren there?? Another JB brudder who know IT from IRC and was horny to meet IT? ? Could be...

Whatever, IT opened a branch in Malaysia.. oh no!

If you notice, IT always appear surface around this time of the year.... I wonder why....

Orgasmic
30-04-2004, 09:07 AM
If you notice, IT always appear surface around this time of the year.... I wonder why....

Hmm, i rem that time when i was de-flowered by IT was ard the middle of the year... hmm, donno why but maybe IT all along has targets.. just that IT never find those samsters who surf internet.. who knows those horny old uncle may call chatlines and chat with IT and arranged to meet up? c'mon. they so old and frail, cant run away.. its a sure win situation for IT.

nirvana
30-04-2004, 10:26 AM

SE :D

KLGL
30-04-2004, 11:10 AM
guys who had encounters wif 'it' kindly post 'his' full cont no. will ya ? tis way will know who to avoid if case 'he' changes his name n start connin others .....
thx in adv.
i choing FLs quite often n aft readin u guys FRs on 'him' im kinda terrified bout meetin a FL now
thx once agian
KL

collin_23
30-04-2004, 11:13 AM
Don't worry lah as long as SE keeps his nick to sherine than okay liaoz. :D

guys who had encounters wif 'it' kindly post 'his' full cont no. will ya ? tis way will know who to avoid if case 'he' changes his name n start connin others .....
thx in adv.
i choing FLs quite often n aft readin u guys FRs on 'him' im kinda terrified bout meetin a FL now
thx once agian
KL

schwing
30-04-2004, 08:15 PM
thx in adv.
thx once agian
KL

please read this thread carefully for IT contact no.... u dont need to request for the no. :rolleyes:

bongster
30-04-2004, 08:26 PM
BROS: Please note that IT has changed name to Jane...

I am comtemplating bringing police action against this fella... as wat he has done is sexual harrassment... if any shit happens to my hp this IT will be dead meat.

Lucky I am 180m and 92kg carried weight.... knn IT dare not try shit with mi... paid her some money and ask her fuck off take cab.. still got the guts to msg mi say got my condom and sperm... I say if I received another msg from her she gonna get it

schwing
30-04-2004, 09:58 PM

I am comtemplating bringing police action against this fella... as wat he has done is sexual harrassment... if any shit happens to my hp this IT will be dead meat.

Lucky I am 180m and 92kg carried weight.... knn IT dare not try shit with mi... paid her some money and ask her fuck off take cab.. still got the guts to msg mi say got my condom and sperm... I say if I received another msg from her she gonna get it

wat's IT contact no.? any change? or still the old no.? :o

Orgasmic
30-04-2004, 11:49 PM

ERM, U MEAN IT has strike again??????????????????????? u met her 2nd time????????? please tell us more my fren.

bongster
01-05-2004, 12:07 AM
Bro I met her one time onli and it is enuff... anyway I have a feeling that IT has something to do with NUS... seems like IT has initimate details abt NUS and places in NUS... mebbe IT is really in NUS... any bros wanna confirmed... liddat I and my kakis can hunt IT down

JUST TO CLARIFY... I BONGSTER is the 180m 92kg fella... I was amatuer bodybuilder last time... so I was not scared IT will use physical shit against mi.. anyway IT sucks... all FATS... seems like never exercise b4... mebbe onli exercise IT's throat to keng that charbo sound

diggydodo
01-05-2004, 12:57 AM
Bro I met her one time onli and it is enuff... anyway I have a feeling that IT has something to do with NUS... seems like IT has initimate details abt NUS and places in NUS... mebbe IT is really in NUS... any bros wanna confirmed... liddat I and my kakis can hunt IT down

JUST TO CLARIFY... I BONGSTER is the 180m 92kg fella... I was amatuer bodybuilder last time... so I was not scared IT will use physical shit against mi.. anyway IT sucks... all FATS... seems like never exercise b4... mebbe onli exercise IT's throat to keng that charbo sound

Maybe, maybe not. can always ask ard or surf the web for information what. Thought one of the guys knows where IT was working? just scan through this section and should be able to find. so IT can't be schooling.

Orgasmic
01-05-2004, 09:54 AM

wah, u not safe IT use phyiscal shit on u ar.. then u shd be scare.. cos IT so far use Psycho shit on us... "call police ar, tell family members lar, create a commotion lar..etc " all these are psycho shit loh

bongster
01-05-2004, 10:20 AM
Bros... dun worry... That IT knows I am a NS Police Officer.... yesterday I message her and told her truth abt my POlice vocation in NS... scared the shit out of IT's pants.. after that dare not even msg back...

ian_dragonboat
01-05-2004, 10:37 AM
Lucky I am 180m and 92kg carried weigh

hi, MR muscle-man

^_^

schwing
01-05-2004, 11:18 AM
Bro I met her one time onli and it is enuff... anyway I have a feeling that IT has something to do with NUS... seems like IT has initimate details abt NUS and places in NUS... mebbe IT is really in NUS... any bros wanna confirmed...

Maybe IT used to be in NUS. I said this becoz IT saw my NUS Alumni ATM card when I opened my wallet to give IT cab fare. IT straight away questioned me why I did not tell IT that I was from NUS.

Note: That card does not have NUS logo or even the 'NUS' word on its front

bongster
01-05-2004, 11:40 AM
hi, MR muscle-man

^_^

No lar not as muscle as u... but I confirmed can beat the shit out of that monster... knn but I look at IT I wanna vomit... ccb imagine my hands hitting IT... YUCKS

ian_dragonboat
01-05-2004, 11:49 AM
No lar not as muscle as u... but I confirmed can beat the shit out of that monster... knn but I look at IT I wanna vomit... ccb imagine my hands hitting IT... YUCKS

me small size one... me is just the drummer. skinny .

hehehehhe

hahahahha

yo yo yo

bro, dun dirty yr hand with the IT. call the SPCA. they handle stray .

^_^

schwing
01-05-2004, 11:52 AM
bro, dun dirty yr hand with the IT. call the SPCA. they handle stray .

nice one, bro.... :)

bongster
01-05-2004, 11:57 AM
Bros....... My buddy from NUS SOC (COmputing) told mi that there was BAPOK very very similar to the description of IT there... 175m... super obese... malay... wavy shoulder length hair.. he is gonna take a pic of this bapok and verifiy wif mi.. if real one I am gonna post the pic....

ian_dragonboat
01-05-2004, 11:59 AM
nice one, bro.... :)

kam sia... who know, mayb our beloved SE is IT twin sis/bro.

^_^

today is sat... later in the afternoon, SE will log in.... so ' miss ' him :D

ian_dragonboat
01-05-2004, 12:03 PM
Bros....... My buddy from NUS SOC (COmputing) told mi that there was BAPOK very very similar to the description of IT there... 175m... super obese... malay... wavy shoulder length hair.. he is gonna take a pic of this bapok and verifiy wif mi.. if real one I am gonna post the pic....

cant wait!!!!

3 cheer to yr buddy!! :D

bongster
01-05-2004, 12:11 PM
lolz.. knn this mother fuck ah jan 1983... ccb conn mi contact still dare to down my reputation... fucker... ccb... bros help mi add leh..

ANYWAY TO IT... U CHEAT MI OF MY CAB FARE... I WILL MAKE U PAY BACK DOUBLE.... WHO LOSE FACE IN E END... U LOR... ANYWAY I will register another acct at Internet cafe and upload the pic... den IT LPPL

Orgasmic
01-05-2004, 03:59 PM

I think the best is to post IT's photo in here to warn all other brudders... Post it everywhere and send it to anyone u met.. IRC etc.... .to warn them about this creature....

bongster
01-05-2004, 04:41 PM
I think the best is to post IT's photo in here to warn all other brudders... Post it everywhere and send it to anyone u met.. IRC etc.... .to warn them about this creature....

LOL.. bro wanna meet up den we get a few kaki together... we ambush IT at one of the hotel... we use a hi card and jio IT out... den give IT a fake room number.... we den catch IT in action.... :)

schwing
01-05-2004, 10:03 PM
LOL.. bro wanna meet up den we get a few kaki together... we ambush IT at one of the hotel... we use a hi card and jio IT out... den give IT a fake room number.... we den catch IT in action.... :)

watever it is, since this forum is open, i dont think this place is a good place for such discussion :(

schwing
02-05-2004, 07:03 PM
I am gonna post the pic....

so how? gonna put IT's pic? :D

ninjablur
02-05-2004, 08:08 PM
how about if the pic is for real..
send it around NUS campus.. let them noe about IT

fattyboy
03-05-2004, 02:07 AM
I am wondering if "IT" stays at Chai Chee.

schwing
03-05-2004, 08:38 PM

any reason for that assumption? :confused: or u juz post for fun? :p

Orgasmic
04-05-2004, 10:19 AM

IT is not the one who stays n Chai Chee.. i rem that last time got tricked by another one in Chai chee but that ah qua is pretty harmless... that is a real ahqua.. unless IT, which is half full ah qua and total monster.

Freestyler69
04-05-2004, 12:08 PM

yalo knn you so much feeling I'm sure IT will be pleased to learn more about you..

OR ARE YOU the IT??????????????? posing as samster here?????

wanderer23
04-05-2004, 07:36 PM
yalo knn you so much feeling I'm sure IT will be pleased to learn more about you..

OR ARE YOU the IT??????????????? posing as samster here?????

This chonggt kena the flames all the way up his ass now disappeared hahaha :D

Orgasmic
05-05-2004, 07:08 AM
This chonggt kena the flames all the way up his ass now disappeared hahaha :D

quite possibility could be IT.. sigh.. wondering what is to be happened to those guys who don surf this website..kena by IT also no where to complain.. just suffer silently...

schwing
05-05-2004, 08:47 PM
quite possibility could be IT.. sigh.. wondering what is to be happened to those guys who don surf this website..kena by IT also no where to complain.. just suffer silently...

can't imagine to suffer in silence after experiencing IT... muzz be traumatised by IT.... :eek:

diggydodo
09-05-2004, 03:37 PM
hmm anyone working for posb or dbs? think i have that creature's account number. tried to asked me to transfer some money to help IT. luckily never.
a/c number = account details = address?

wanderer23
09-05-2004, 04:39 PM
hmm anyone working for posb or dbs? think i have that creature's account number. tried to asked me to transfer some money to help IT. luckily never.

Give me a house number and i'll see what i can do... Bank account will not be easy...

schwing
09-05-2004, 11:54 PM

how much is he asking for? was it a threat or juz a request? :eek:

guess this thread has helped some bros here to be extra careful in meeting FLs.... thus no/slow business for IT... leads to financial crisis for IT!! :D

CHEERS to bros here who succeed in warning the other samsters!!

Moral of the story: Do not be paiseh to tell other bros yr true account with Ah Qua! A lesson for all...

diggydodo
11-05-2004, 09:04 PM
how much is he asking for? was it a threat or juz a request? :eek:

guess this thread has helped some bros here to be extra careful in meeting FLs.... thus no/slow business for IT... leads to financial crisis for IT!! :D

CHEERS to bros here who succeed in warning the other samsters!!

Moral of the story: Do not be paiseh to tell other bros yr true account with Ah Qua! A lesson for all...

oh.. well was asking me for "help" pretending to be urgent, etc... well that's why IT went ard trying to con money! so, let's all just not fall into the trick and it will get into financial crisis!

PoseidonX
12-05-2004, 05:53 AM

Oh no...he is living so near to me? then perhaps i should look around for this 'IT' :D

Tai_zi21
12-05-2004, 07:40 PM
me MIA for 1 week liao and still talking abt this endangered species? haha

schwing
12-05-2004, 07:45 PM
me MIA for 1 week liao and still talking abt this endangered species? haha

endangered species? no lar... IT is DANGEROUS species... :D

by the way, how was yr one-week sex holiday? :eek:

Tai_zi21
12-05-2004, 07:47 PM
where got sex holidays bro schwing? mi just went malaysia only leh! with parents some more! so can imagine how it like? haha how abt u? any happening recently for u?

schwing
12-05-2004, 07:58 PM
where got sex holidays bro schwing? mi just went malaysia only leh! with parents some more! so can imagine how it like? haha how abt u? any happening recently for u?

after the encounter with IT, guess I'm playing safe and low with gerls from GL, TN, HC and OKT-based FLs (Dez, Wind and Walter) :D

once overcome, will come out of my shell to find real FLs... ;)

liverpool
12-05-2004, 08:07 PM
(3rd Part)

Hi bro, im new in this forum..but not in this sex world. but i really sad to hear that from you..anyway, you should bring your sprider-man outfit the next time, so u can get out first...cos' i dun think the incredible hunk is faster than you...but if i will you..i will tell her to F**K off cos' wasting my time and transport charges....we man just have to bastard once awhile.

sgbandit
13-05-2004, 10:03 AM
Sherine got short hair issit? I kanna a 'sherine' from the chatline before. We talked for 1.5 hours and decided to meet. Luckily I was weary and told her to meet a Telecom Centre at pickering.

When I rode my bike past the centre, I saw a humongous male (female??) that fit her description of her attire. Almost freaked out and rode home without looking back.

Her description was that :

1. She's an NUS student
2. Likes to wear sexy tanks
3. Likes to wear jeans
4. 20 years old
5. Sometimes, she woudl ask me weird questions like if my bike can take a 500kg person. When I ask her why, she said nothing.

For your info, this happened to me 4 years ago. I think this sherine is old than 19 yrs old now.

Sgbandit

before I continue, to answer some of your qns....

Bro Sgtpepper - thanx for the condolence :o

Bro mxm28 - too scary and can't find nice, correct word to describe the nightmare

Bro ninjablur - voice.... 50% same 50% different, 'HE?' was wearing like Aqua but I guess Changi's 200% better!!!

Bro liketoplay - maybe you can teach me how to check the goods first.... coz for me, FLs, not easy unless I can read their FRs in this forum 1st. :rolleyes:

FUCKYOU
13-05-2004, 10:04 AM
this COW must be stop now. :D

schwing
13-05-2004, 05:59 PM
Sherine got short hair issit? I kanna a 'sherine' from the chatline before. We talked for 1.5 hours and decided to meet. Luckily I was weary and told her to meet a Telecom Centre at pickering.

When I rode my bike past the centre, I saw a humongous male (female??) that fit her description of her attire. Almost freaked out and rode home without looking back.

Her description was that :

1. She's an NUS student
2. Likes to wear sexy tanks
3. Likes to wear jeans
4. 20 years old
5. Sometimes, she woudl ask me weird questions like if my bike can take a 500kg person. When I ask her why, she said nothing.

For your info, this happened to me 4 years ago. I think this sherine is old than 19 yrs old now.

Sgbandit

with your description, i think u have met the same 'Sherine' :(

guess u were luckier than me.... :D

Orgasmic
13-05-2004, 10:58 PM
its IT that u met 4 years ago!!!!

Tat creature likes to WEAR TANK TOPS!!! and the weight and desciption match!

Orgasmic
14-05-2004, 06:50 AM
Brudders, my fren just relate to mi an incident which happened to him yesteday. He kena that piece of SHIT, despite my repeated warnings to him for donno how many months laioz. donno if he dumb or what... For more news, please tune in tonite. later i got time then i write what happened to him... anyw, no orginal la, cos Sherine that animal modus operaus always the same.... ( How different can IT get anyw from it's demenour )

sgbandit
14-05-2004, 10:10 AM
Hahaha...I think she should be in her mid-twenties right now.

She probably lacks attention and love. Getting mentally imbalance.

5stars
14-05-2004, 10:21 AM
This crazy "green hulk" has been crawling ths forum for a while now. Causing so much trouble. Why he is so damn "bo liao"??

Maybe we can send him a special task force to "gang rape" him. Please send him to Woodbridge after the bonking :D

faszcom
14-05-2004, 10:24 AM
This crazy "green hulk" has been crawling ths forum for a while now. Causing so much trouble. Why he is so damn "bo liao"??

Maybe we can send him a special task force to "gang rape" him. Please send him to Woodbridge after the bonking :D

Then i be the first once to nominate you as the Chief of this "SROF" aka "Special Raping Operation Force" :D

Orgasmic
14-05-2004, 10:28 AM

I NEED TO CORRECT U BRUDDER. "she" is surely out of context. If wanna give face, call HE. If wanna say the truth and have a more appropriate name. :

*IT*

Orgasmic
14-05-2004, 10:30 AM

I HAVE ABSOLUTE TRUST IN U MY FREN. WHY DON U TAKE THE LEAD AND SHOW US WHAT U MEAN.

As usual. FR please. ( FR from u, not from that shit )

5stars
14-05-2004, 11:56 AM
Thank you for your nomination lah :D

If the description for this idiotic "green hulk or monster" is correct, I doubt any samsters dick will stand when we meet him. Please lah, maybe we can get a cute doggie or horse and have fun with him.

I am sure, anyone lao chio will be better than him. Maybe in terms of a geninue woman. :p

Then i be the first once to nominate you as the Chief of this "SROF" aka "Special Raping Operation Force"

diggydodo
14-05-2004, 05:50 PM

yup we seem to be talking about the same COW here

diggydodo
14-05-2004, 05:52 PM

SGBandit, need to correct you on this. IT is a male who thinks he is female.

schwing
14-05-2004, 09:38 PM

hmmmm....i dont know if u want to rape IT after seeing IT personally...*make me want to puke*

schwing
14-05-2004, 09:42 PM
Brudders, my fren just relate to mi an incident which happened to him yesteday. He kena that piece of SHIT, despite my repeated warnings to him for donno how many months laioz. donno if he dumb or what... For more news, please tune in tonite. later i got time then i write what happened to him... anyw, no orginal la, cos Sherine that animal modus operaus always the same.... ( How different can IT get anyw from it's demenour )

another chapter of 'The IT: Told Story'...

anyway, with same tactics taken by IT, bros here are adequately supplied with necessary information if they read this thread thoroughly. so, always be careful when meeting FLs... :)

schwing
17-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Be CAREFUL!

IT is back...now as Elyna!! :mad:

Hhhmm...do we want to trap IT and teach IT a lesson?!?!

damocles
17-07-2004, 08:37 PM
stumbled upon this thread. was eating my green bean soup and almost spit it out in laugther. also, at the same time, i sympathise with the victims.

anyway, any news of this monster now?

schwing
17-07-2004, 10:36 PM
stumbled upon this thread. was eating my green bean soup and almost spit it out in laugther. also, at the same time, i sympathise with the victims.

anyway, any news of this monster now?

i did happen to read about IT in one of the threads quite recently... but not at FL dome. hhmmm...could not remember where it is...

jadedragon
17-07-2004, 11:14 PM
post that fellow h/p no! some good samster might be working in telco line and will have be able to check that fellow add!! :cool:

damocles
18-07-2004, 11:18 PM
hey i thought someone is supposed to post he/her/its picture from NUS?

ryanlim
19-07-2004, 12:31 AM
i did happen to read about IT in one of the threads quite recently... but not at FL dome. hhmmm...could not remember where it is...

Bro schwing

you talking about this thread (http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20560) right..... :)

Tai_zi21
19-07-2004, 02:12 AM
The Return of Sherine? haha hope samster bro here dun get con by BIG SHOW again? LOL

Aegis-Mortis
19-07-2004, 03:05 AM
wow

this is seriously scary sia.. i did meet someone like her before, double my width and taller than me... (1.80m++)

eck..

Orgasmic
19-07-2004, 11:29 AM
This creature should join army and show the world singapore is not lacking in IRON HULK. With his cunning mentality and incredulous SOP, IT is bound to have a great future in the army. one Vs 10 no prob for this shit.

wow

this is seriously scary sia.. i did meet someone like her before, double my width and taller than me... (1.80m++)

eck..

dreamdude
19-07-2004, 07:19 PM
i think we should put his no. here openly...so as 2 warn the bros of him

schwing
19-07-2004, 09:17 PM
i think we should put his no. here openly...so as 2 warn the bros of him

if u read thru' the pages in this thread, i had already posted the no. however, i dunno if IT ever change the no...

dreamdude
19-07-2004, 10:34 PM
omg...i almost kena rape by IT...i tokin 2 some on irc and name as u all said...lucky nvr meet up sia...if not...i will be added 2 list of raped samsters by a freak???

kingxho
23-07-2004, 01:32 AM
fuck man can anyone tell me if the no is 94334141 blerdy hell how come this number in the fl lists? fuck had phone sex with IT b4 reading this thread AHHAHAHAHAHA PLS SOME KIND BRO CONFIRM THE NUMBER PLS?!

Orgasmic
23-07-2004, 11:30 AM
is 94334141 It number??????

fuck man can anyone tell me if the no is 94334141 blerdy hell how come this number in the fl lists? fuck had phone sex with IT b4 reading this thread AHHAHAHAHAHA PLS SOME KIND BRO CONFIRM THE NUMBER PLS?!

schwing
23-07-2004, 11:39 AM
is 94334141 It number??????

yeah, that's IT's no.! CONFIRMED!

schwing
23-07-2004, 11:39 AM

tat was how I got conned. in a fl list given to me, IT disguised as Sherine. but, when i called, i was conned... :(

Aviator
04-09-2004, 09:17 PM
He is back guys now known as Wendy. I just kenna him today same encounter as Brother Schwing. Some brother is talking about her right now on WENDY stay out her/HIS number is 94334141. DO NOT CALL i just wasted my money + Hotel +time+cab on him

haha51
05-09-2004, 09:16 AM
thats scary :eek:

Orgasmic
05-09-2004, 09:41 AM
tried calling the number.. think cancelled liaoz leh...

He is back guys now known as Wendy. I just kenna him today same encounter as Brother Schwing. Some brother is talking about her right now on WENDY stay out her/HIS number is 94334141. DO NOT CALL i just wasted my money + Hotel +time+cab on him

George28_1976
05-09-2004, 09:58 AM
share you encounter brudder, guess it must be one hell of a shock...

bongster
05-09-2004, 10:43 AM
Hey bro relac.. dun worry abt the police thingy, next time u see that monster, I tell u...

1) RUN THE FUCK OUT OF THE ROOM
2) CHECK OUT
3) IF IT CREATES TROUBLE SAY WANNA POLICE CHALLENGE IT TO MEET AT POLICE STATION SEE WAT KINDA OF SHIT IT DARE

asdfghjkl
05-09-2004, 02:06 PM
tried calling the number.. think cancelled liaoz leh...

u tried to call him?? wow! really salute ur braveness :)

s1king1
05-09-2004, 03:33 PM
there will be no option if you are in the hotel room waiting for him cause if you beat him, the hotel reception have ur details n u will end up in the police station and tat is always why i used to meet fl outside and not even pick them up by my car. if they are not wat i expected upon meeting up, same thing I will give her $ for her cab fare n tat it.

Really felt upset for your experience.

dreamdude
05-09-2004, 05:18 PM
i think if got hotel room n u dun c any1 at the door knob there...dun open the day can liao...wat can he do...den jus off ur hp...he call n pester u also no use...cos he cannot prove tat he tokin 2 u...even if he shout at the door...it is onli embrassin him n not u...and it wun even noe how u look...so u r pretty save from him :D

Barrett
05-09-2004, 06:46 PM
i think if got hotel room n u dun c any1 at the door knob there...dun open the day can liao...wat can he do...den jus off ur hp...he call n pester u also no use...cos he cannot prove tat he tokin 2 u...even if he shout at the door...it is onli embrassin him n not u...and it wun even noe how u look...so u r pretty save from him :D

if only a bunch of us can jus meet IT up and beat the living shit out of him as a warning....

dreamdude
05-09-2004, 10:58 PM
lolz...later not we beat him...but he rape us 1 by 1...dun forget it is a gaint!!! :eek:

farkadipa
06-09-2004, 01:27 AM
This wendy is also known as penny. My friend nearly went to meet her and before he went to meet up he chanced upon the recent posts and in the end he didn't turn up. God did bless him afterall.

Aviator
06-09-2004, 10:50 AM
My encounter is some what similar to bro Schwing. except I kenna cornered with no where to run. I opened the door saw this coffee coloured incredible hulk by the side, I got shock and I say who ever you are it's a mistake this make him damn angry he dash into the room close the door and threatened to rip broken his shirt, shout rape and call the police. This pissed me off i say lets go to the police station now but in order for me to win in this situation i must be the first to run out of the room so that the security camera at the hotel corridor can catch me first but IT was blocking the way cbb cannot escape. So i must waste alot of time ask him to cool down sweet talk that monster until time is up. if any bro outside wants to set him up good time, we should arrange for a meeting get back all our money go cheong also shiok

Orgasmic
06-09-2004, 01:34 PM
SERIOUSLY, i am planning to TEACH this creature a HEAVY lesson that He will nver forget.. not trying to beat him up but heard that he is DARN scare of pple close to him knowing about his nonsence..

ANY BRO WHO KNOWS WHERE HE STAYS PLEASE LEAVE A MSG HERE! THANKS.

viator]My encounter is some what similar to bro Schwing. except I kenna cornered with no where to run. I opened the door saw this coffee coloured incredible hulk by the side, I got shock and I say who ever you are it's a mistake this make him damn angry he dash into the room close the door and threatened to rip broken his shirt, shout rape and call the police. This pissed me off i say lets go to the police station now but in order for me to win in this situation i must be the first to run out of the room so that the security camera at the hotel corridor can catch me first but IT was blocking the way cbb cannot escape. So i must waste alot of time ask him to cool down sweet talk that monster until time is up. if any bro outside wants to set him up good time, we should arrange for a meeting get back all our money go cheong also shiok[/QUOTE]

dreamdude
06-09-2004, 07:36 PM
hmmmm....i think he got come tis forum also???if got he c all...should be scare liao...imagine he c all tis n still not scare...wow...thick skin creature....teach him a lesson?later when we there...he shout rape...lolx

CrazyOx
06-09-2004, 10:32 PM
I have not experienced IT before. But have had 2 quite similar experience. One was with a "Cindy" from Chai Chee and the other was a "Sharon".

I got this Cindy's number from the chatline and decided to meet her as she sounded really sweet over the phone. Now think of it really wanna puke. Went to her flat and she asked me to go to 14th floor (Between 10 and 14, I think) get out of the lift, turn lef and enter the 2nd house. I sensed something was wrong when the door was opened and I could not see anyone. I waited outside and notices someone behind the door. She told me that she had to hide behind door because she was naked. So I went in. ALAMAK!!! Saw this really big monster that looked worse than most guys. I was very shocked and immediately ran out before he could close the door.

The other one was Sharon. Cannot remember how I got the number. Called her and agreed to meet at Hotel 81 Lavander. Similar to Sherrine, he rang door bell and I did not see anyone and I opened the door. He rushed into the room and told me that he is really a girl. He also told me he very horny and asked if i wanted to see his pussy (doubt he really had one). I kept the door opened all the time as I was afraid he might hurt or rob me. I had to spend half an hour trying to convince him that I will never do him. I gave him 50 dollars after bargaining and he left. This guy was about 170 to 175cm, about 80kg, malay and dresses terribly and he also has BO. Doesn't really fit the description of the infamous IT.

I think we should really teach ITs a lesson. Those who are keen please PM me. I will verify that you are really not IT before I call you.

As for IT, if you are watching this thread, you better watch out as we are gonna get you and make you really MALU.

Orgasmic
07-09-2004, 08:34 AM
QUOTE: [This guy was about 170 to 175cm, about 80kg, malay and dresses terribly and he also has BO. Doesn't really fit the description of the infamous IT"

you are wrong my fren. you have encountered the FAMOUS Sherine !!! better go buy TOTO now... God Bless.. wondering how many bro have kena by IT before in tis forum...

Idoru
07-09-2004, 09:23 AM
I think this "It" has got a lady accomplist to receive phone calls as all Bros. said "It" sounded sweet and sexy during the phone conversation.
Really a con job.
Cheers

asdfghjkl
07-09-2004, 05:35 PM
maybe he got a lady partner with him at that time.. :D

ThaiG
01-10-2004, 01:30 PM
I just thought of a BRILLIANT idea!

Maybe it came up before and I have no experience with this 'it' but..

Why not we introduce 'it' to www.sgboy.com ? Then from the day onwards 'it' will roam that community. There r bound to be fat or big gays around what(heard gay population is 5% of the general pop)

So maybe one day 'it' will find 'it's' soulmate and live happily ever after! :D

lawry
01-10-2004, 02:26 PM
hahahahhaa...

u guys make me laugh reading this thread...
ok let me share my experience too..
yes i ganna the chai chee one.. over the chat line too right??? :p

years ago.. as my office block me from viewing personal email.. (working in finance industry thus, security tight lah).. i went to a cyber cafe to log in and read all my XXX emails...

finish it within 30 mins and felt really bore.. thus, log on to MIRC... talk to this gal.. serene too i think.. suddenly the chat went to sex.. tells me she love sex alot... (knn.. mistake.. cause years old i kanna one convent gal who told me loves sex.. and i went to meet her and she is really a convent gal.. nice, fresh and young.. heng!!!! jealous hor... )

so ask for her number.. immediately called her.. talk to her on the phone.. has the nice england tone.. and told me she from TJC... formally TKGS.. currently 17plus...

wah liao eh!! MAI TU liao.. go back office tell my VP.. has immediate family matter to settle... (VP ang mo, very easy to talk to..) so left office immediately.. took a cab and rush off to meet her... base on her nice england tone.. (she says she chabby... my mind is filled with nice TKGS/TJC chubby gal.)

reach the taxi stand tat i am suppose to meet her.. alamak!! the taxi stop and....
I saw a big size gal.. 1.7/ rough skin - look worst than market ah soh.. abit hunch back... short- rough wired hair.. tmd.. sian liao loh.. knn...
(over the phone i still ask her to bring her TJC uniform so that i can bonk her in uniform....)

once the taxi stop.. she saw me as i look out from the taxi and she jumps in.. sian...

i direct the taxi to Joo chiat ....

in the cab.. i stone liao.. keep very quiet.. and release some unhappy energy to the air..

i think she sense it..

reach JC.. drop the cab.. both of us came out.. i am damn quiet.. she asked me.. why i like that... i still want to fark or not?

i told her.. i never fark a big size gal before as i cannot stand. (bullshit.. have fark before.. but the gal although fat.. she is beautiful.. -side story.. after she slim down.. knn.. suddenly tons of guys going after her...)
she suddenly say, "if u dont wan i go already" thinking tat i might feel sorry for not getting a FOC from her.. i might actually go ahead..

but i say "ok loh" and fark off too.. after 10mins.. she SMS and fark me upside down.. say this say that.. but i sms back.. "u say ok... if i dont wan"
heng...

that is my worst experience.. but i think i heng man.. my hit on IRC/Chat line are 25% solid catch, 25% not bad catch, 25% paid sex catch, 12.5% cannot make it but can tcss nice people catch.. only 12.5% sad case.. but even sad case didnt create trouble for me... warning.. chatline has hell lots of gay now.. and the catch is not as interesting as 7 ~ 8 years ago...

well,
the half day off is FOC from my boss.. only paid for cab fare soooo.. not too bad.. but gotten psyco damage.. sigh.. she spoiled my wonderful memory of the sweet young convent gal i fark...

but ok lah.. dont condemn her too much.. at least she has a wonderful voice to shout about..
its a she..
can see not too old..