PDA

View Full Version : CIM Babes.....G150 cat

kane
25-04-2004, 07:19 PM
Hi,

Would some kind brothers show us a list of babes in the G150 scene whom allow CIM?

Big tits would be a bonus.

smlee
25-04-2004, 07:57 PM
Hi,

Would some kind brothers show us a list of babes in the G150 scene whom allow CIM?

Excellent idea...why don't you start first, flamebait?

collin_23
25-04-2004, 08:07 PM
There is a thing known as a search engine.

Hi,

CuteBuns
25-04-2004, 09:52 PM
Hi,

I believe i read somewhere that Sammi1 allows CIM, plus she got a set of nice big tits. Easily a D cup i believe.

Do some reading bro. Thats how I get my info too.

cheers,

CuteBuns

krime8
25-04-2004, 11:09 PM
have u searched yet?

zyxel01
26-04-2004, 12:10 PM
Hi,

Quite a few:

1. Xiu Wen
2. Singtel
3. CK

So far I can think of these.

Cheers!
zyxel

gigantor
26-04-2004, 06:39 PM
Hi,

1.CK
2.SingTel
3.Lisa(chilli Padi)
4.Bai He
5.Susan

Airness
27-04-2004, 12:15 AM
1.CK
2.SingTel
3.Lisa(chilli Padi)
4.Bai He
5.Susan
tried OG b4

Jang5556
27-04-2004, 09:11 AM
tried OG b4

1) Tong Tong
2) BB2
3) Ruyi
4) Sugar
5) Elaine
6) Mei Hui
7) Elle

All big boobs and CIm not listed above.

cbjuiceyumseng
27-04-2004, 04:19 PM
CIM?

Alot do that, CK and her friend Susan, Elle, etc

Most of the more hiong ones do that.

proprimate
27-04-2004, 05:43 PM
CIM?

Alot do that, CK and her friend Susan, Elle, etc

Most of the more hiong ones do that.

Ahh! But whom of those actually swallow it all? Many will just spit it later or straight to the toilet to clear ur load. So far, oni Elle did it on me! Plus, from previous FR, she aso kena CIF (cum in face) hehehehe. The rest I can remember would be :
singtel, CK, Susan, Armani (normal sop, gulp n spit out method).Cheers!

suckerll
27-04-2004, 10:40 PM
Ahh! But whom of those actually swallow it all? Many will just spit it later or straight to the toilet to clear ur load. So far, oni Elle did it on me! Plus, from previous FR, she aso kena CIF (cum in face) hehehehe. The rest I can remember would be :
singtel, CK, Susan, Armani (normal sop, gulp n spit out method).Cheers!
Singtel sure swallows but CK and Susan? :confused:

sexnirvana
28-04-2004, 11:05 PM
I believe i read somewhere that Sammi1 allows CIM, plus she got a set of nice big tits. Easily a D cup i believe.

Do some reading bro. Thats how I get my info too.

cheers,

CuteBuns

Yah Sammi1 allows it . I have tried before , F*** until sain so ask her to blow it out . She happy also ....

AB used to allow it also and i think she sallow also as she ask me whether i eat alot of sea food before coming as my cum very thick she says ....

suckerll
29-04-2004, 05:52 AM
Yah Sammi1 allows it . I have tried before , F*** until sain so ask her to blow it out . She happy also ....

AB used to allow it also and i think she sallow also as she ask me whether i eat alot of sea food before coming as my cum very thick she says ....
In summary so far,

1. Singtel(CIM - swallows)
2. Sammi1 (CIM)
3. Tong Tong (CIM)
4. BB2 (CIM)
5. Ruyi (CIM)
6. Sugar (CIM)
7. Elaine (CIM)
8. Elle (CIM)
9. Mei Hui (CIM)
10. CK (CIM)
11. Lisa (CIM)
12. Bai He (CIM)
13. Susan (CIM)
14. Xiu Wen(CIM) still around? :confused:
15. Armani (CIM)

Manudieliao
29-04-2004, 02:52 PM
wah brother...can u tell me out of the 15 gals u mentioned, who is the best in terms of look and figure? :-) what is the duration of time to bonk for the CAT150 as compare to 30mins for CAT40 which i used to go to. Kindly PM me and tell me the address...Thank you.

In summary so far,

2. Sammi1 (CIM)
3. Tong Tong (CIM)
4. BB2 (CIM)
5. Ruyi (CIM)
6. Sugar (CIM)
7. Elaine (CIM)
8. Elle (CIM)
9. Mei Hui (CIM)
10. CK (CIM)
11. Lisa (CIM)
12. Bai He (CIM)
13. Susan (CIM)
15. Armani (CIM)

cbjuiceyumseng
29-04-2004, 03:56 PM
wah brother...can u tell me out of the 15 gals u mentioned, who is the best in terms of look and figure? :-) what is the duration of time to bonk for the CAT150 as compare to 30mins for CAT40 which i used to go to. Kindly PM me and tell me the address...Thank you.

In your mentioned list, i vote Bai-He. 45 mins of joy for you. Address-wise u can go to any okt 150 house and ask for her.

Good luck.

grumpy
30-04-2004, 01:04 AM
Yoko also allow CIM

zyxel01
30-04-2004, 11:18 AM
In summary so far,

2. Sammi1 (CIM)
3. Tong Tong (CIM)
4. BB2 (CIM)
5. Ruyi (CIM)
6. Sugar (CIM)
7. Elaine (CIM)
8. Elle (CIM)
9. Mei Hui (CIM)
10. CK (CIM)
11. Lisa (CIM)
12. Bai He (CIM)
13. Susan (CIM)
15. Armani (CIM)

Xiu Wen is still around. Are you unforgiven?

Cheers!
zyxel

The_Hustler
30-04-2004, 07:06 PM
Xiu Wen is still around. Are you unforgiven?

Cheers!
zyxel

Hehehe... very good memory. But looks like Xiu Wen was his only try in the cat150 whereby bro Sucker has much more experience in the scene.

Forgiven,
The Hustler

Ah Dez
30-04-2004, 08:41 PM

Duration of a cat 150 bonk is 45mins. . . . . Cat40 is 20 to 25mins, NO cat40 houses in whole of geylang has the 30min rule already. Maybe only that house in lorong 4, 6?Well, UNOFFICIALLY. . .. don't know.

You don't even know the basic of cat150, then want to try? please go read the A B C, Guide of NEW BIRDS to Geylang.

kane
20-05-2004, 01:04 PM
what about cum on face? issit possible?

proprimate
20-05-2004, 02:20 PM

So far heard of one accidental cum on face. The lucky gal goes to ELLE! Story goes as she was doing the cim, the customer instead spurted all over her face. Must be quite a scene. Hehehehe! Cheers.

freebiez
20-05-2004, 03:51 PM
theresa and mj allows too...coz cant cum during sex lah...so they blow until i cum loh...theresa gives very good service...tried her more than a year ago

Cummon
20-05-2004, 08:04 PM
a bit surprised that the hardcore BJ queen S'pore Ice was not mentioned at
all :confused: plus Happy, Blue Ice, Cheng Cheng ...should be more .....

cbjuiceyumseng
21-05-2004, 05:16 PM
Basically all the girls will let u CIM if u are their regular....i noticed some of them will even offer u more and more services (hint hint) in order to secure u as a regular customer.

Afterall, in the mentality it is much better to fuck a guy they already know then to fuck someone new right? Not sure about 2nd statement but i am dead sure about the former.

The_Hustler
21-05-2004, 06:08 PM
Basically all the girls will let u CIM if u are their regular....i noticed some of them will even offer u more and more services (hint hint) in order to secure u as a regular customer.

Afterall, in the mentality it is much better to fuck a guy they already know then to fuck someone new right? Not sure about 2nd statement but i am dead sure about the former.

Hmmm...interesting leh. 'More' n 'More' services? Wonder what they are?

Kekeke
The Hustler

kent32
21-05-2004, 07:17 PM
sorry bro

i dont quite agree that regular means they will give better service lor.

i visit Sony , CoCo and Miki 1, these 3 girls quite often but i find that services getting lesser and lesser, or should i say they will take kindness as weakness :confused:

lately then i discovered i am such a fool. i give up.

so decided to move on to look for other flowers liao......hehe

phantom53sg
21-05-2004, 08:23 PM
sorry bro

i dont quite agree that regular means they will give better service lor.

i visit Sony , CoCo and Miki 1, these 3 girls quite often but i find that services getting lesser and lesser, or should i say they will take kindness as weakness :confused:

lately then i discovered i am such a fool. i give up.

so decided to move on to look for other flowers liao......hehe

Bro kent32,

Agreed. I have had this experience with a few of the gals which I patronized quite regularly. After we were aquainted with one another, the "service part" of the session got lesser while more time were spent on TCSS... :D

Except for 2 gals which I am willing to bear with the TCSS, I cut down on my repeat visit on those that I think is taking advantage of the situation.

Phantom

Harvest
22-05-2004, 11:16 AM

Singtel allows that upon request, but my spurt nearly ganna her eyes. Have to be more careful next time. :p

cbjuiceyumseng
22-05-2004, 03:12 PM
Hmmm...interesting leh. 'More' n 'More' services? Wonder what they are?

Kekeke
The Hustler

Sheessssssshhh..."cannot say here lah" :D

cbjuiceyumseng
22-05-2004, 03:14 PM
Bro kent32,

Agreed. I have had this experience with a few of the gals which I patronized quite regularly. After we were aquainted with one another, the "service part" of the session got lesser while more time were spent on TCSS... :D

Except for 2 gals which I am willing to bear with the TCSS, I cut down on my repeat visit on those that I think is taking advantage of the situation.

Phantom

To brothers Kent and phantom53sg,

Yap...quite true also, repeat visits can also yield diminishing returns...but sigh......cannot help it leh to go back to good fucks. However today one of my regular offered me something special....but i rejected. keke. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
22-05-2004, 03:14 PM
Bro kent32,

Phantom

Yap...quite true also, repeat visits can also yield diminishing returns...but sigh......cannot help it leh to go back to good fucks. However today one of my regular offered me something special....but i rejected. keke. :D

Btw what does "TCSS" means? Talk cock sing song?

bradpitt968
22-05-2004, 10:00 PM
In summary so far,

2. Sammi1 (CIM)
3. Tong Tong (CIM)
4. BB2 (CIM)
5. Ruyi (CIM)
6. Sugar (CIM)
7. Elaine (CIM)
8. Elle (CIM)
9. Mei Hui (CIM)
10. CK (CIM)
11. Lisa (CIM)
12. Bai He (CIM)
13. Susan (CIM)
15. Armani (CIM)

I've read that Elaine look like Ann Kok... can anyone confirm that? also... does Wine allow CIM also?

phantom53sg
23-05-2004, 11:22 AM
I've read that Elaine look like Ann Kok... can anyone confirm that? also... does Wine allow CIM also?

bro bradpitt968a,

Elaine has retired from GL...Ann Kok or No Ann Kok, there is not mush difference now. Search for other flowers instead.

Wine - CIM ...Not sure, but she has big neh-neh and gf like service...hehehehe :D

Phantom

suckerll
26-05-2004, 12:29 PM
In latest summary so far(25 May2004),

2. Sammi1 (CIM)
3. Tong Tong (CIM)
4. BB2 (CIM)
5. Ruyi (CIM)
6. Sugar (CIM)
7. Elle (CIM)
8. Mei Hui (CIM)
9. CK (CIM)
10. Lisa (CIM)
11. Bai He (CIM)
12. Susan (CIM)
13. Xiu Wen(CIM)
14. Armani (CIM)
15. Pinky (CIM must let her know in advance! :))

jesterem
26-05-2004, 01:27 PM
hey bros...hahaha...to me of u r truly regular to a cat40 WL, u can get even better service. of cos one man's meat is another poison.

I used to hv regular cat150 gers n like some bros always regret in de end. then I got dis cat40 and has been visiting her for almost 2 years now....she told me i'm de longest regular so far kekeke...anyway my experience with her include everything a cat150 will do plus gf feeling sm more.....

BBBJ, AR, CIM, CIF, sexy massage, multiple positions, french, fingering, pussy eating 69 n 96 positions.....aiyah...u name it lar....except for anal and raw of coz!!!!

with her is no tcss, spare time if spent on hugging and caressing until times up. normal 1 hr session....n still give her the loose change of $30 afterwards...to me is jus the same as cat150. no pressure, no tirak shit, no going out, no buying food and presents shit but still consistent service.

where to find??? haiz..sad thing is almost ord liao :(

cuntking
27-05-2004, 01:16 AM
Most the gals allows CIM but most do not sallow the cum ..... not many gals cannot make my cum by BJ ... some gals will take of the cap for me and suck me dry after I cum during FJ.

My point to you bro kane is are you the type that can cum easily when a gal bj you?

Hi,

c0mawhite
30-05-2004, 06:59 PM
bro bradpitt968a,

Elaine has retired from GL...Ann Kok or No Ann Kok, there is not mush difference now. Search for other flowers instead.

Wine - CIM ...Not sure, but she has big neh-neh and gf like service...hehehehe :D

Phantom
winnie skinny skinny one mah, no breast one, but can shoot in her mouth

c0mawhite
31-05-2004, 06:37 PM
Most the gals allows CIM but most do not sallow the cum ..... not many gals cannot make my cum by BJ ... some gals will take of the cap for me and suck me dry after I cum during FJ.

My point to you bro kane is are you the type that can cum easily when a gal bj you?

same ah, personally quite fustrating, theresa, sammi1, winnie, yaner, i tried so hard also cant cim. like kena cursed like that.

T_Jacky_Wu_show
31-05-2004, 08:06 PM

Btw what does "TCSS" means? Talk cock sing song?

Oh sheesh....... this is my second attempt at this thread. I guess that I would type in word the next time and cut and paste over.

Sorry to bring up this diminishing returns discussions however I would like to humbly voice my view if I may. I think that it would depends on:

1) The girl's attitude. Whether the girl is a lazy girl or not. Some girls are not worth the second or third visit. Period.

2) Your expectation. I am more into the GFE treatment hence I like to have more talk during the next few sessions. Frankly I feel that my left hand is my best sex partner in the whole world. Sorry just joking. Hee hee.......

3) Holy grail? or not so holy after all. All the girls know that the regulars are after the "not to be mentioned here" special treatment. I think that it is dangerous to seek that not so holy grail as the outcome may not be good. Read up the sexual health thread. For me, I still want to live long long.

For me, my regular (without s) meant for me that I will have someone who would be more friendly to me and provide good service. She already provided good service to start with hence even if diminishing marginal returns (DMU) starts to set in, she would still be in the good range.

I am on the hunt for my next regular. Just in case this one is on leave.

Just my humble views.

mkang
01-06-2004, 11:16 PM
I have tried sony today and she can cim. after trying her in many positions I still cannot cum. Sensing I a bit tired, she volunter to bbbj till I cum. shiok man! I called her at her homebase and also saw AB. She looks good and got a good figure. To those who have tried her, is she good? If the feedback is good, going to make her my new target. Is CK retire? Before calling Sony, I asked for CK and the okt said she not working liao. He talked like she retired liao. I did not probe further as I was cracking my head over who to call as my targets are mostly not working. So can any bros here can confirm this?

steamer
03-06-2004, 09:01 AM
I have tried sony today and she can cim. after trying her in many positions I still cannot cum. Sensing I a bit tired, she volunter to bbbj till I cum. shiok man! I called her at her homebase and also saw AB. She looks good and got a good figure. To those who have tried her, is she good? If the feedback is good, going to make her my new target. Is CK retire? Before calling Sony, I asked for CK and the okt said she not working liao. He talked like she retired liao. I did not probe further as I was cracking my head over who to call as my targets are mostly not working. So can any bros here can confirm this?

bro, read my fr on AB in the GL150 Fr thread. not for me lah.., wont recommend to a fren. cheers

natto3
03-06-2004, 09:26 PM
bro , most cim girls afraid your dick slip out or you come too fast and mess up their hair. they very take care hair dun get splash by our joooz. :D

bradpitt968
14-06-2004, 05:14 PM
In latest summary so far(25 May2004),

2. Sammi1 (CIM)
3. Tong Tong (CIM)
4. BB2 (CIM)
5. Ruyi (CIM)
6. Sugar (CIM)
7. Elle (CIM)
8. Mei Hui (CIM)
9. CK (CIM)
10. Lisa (CIM)
11. Bai He (CIM)
12. Susan (CIM)
13. Xiu Wen(CIM)
14. Armani (CIM)
15. Pinky (CIM must let her know in advance! :))

Can some kind bros here put some description to those names... like looks, figure, boobs size, firm or saggy, etc.... so that we could know more.

Thanks.

singman
17-06-2004, 03:18 PM
Had my best CIM so far last week.
San San been messaging me since her return but I never visit her until her last day. Went straight to her homebase and waited for her. Was her first customer that day and was damn lucky that she cim me twice. Very very shiok and very very nice pink nipples. :)

chin
17-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Had my best CIM so far last week.
San San been messaging me since her return but I never visit her until her last day. Went straight to her homebase and waited for her. Was her first customer that day and was damn lucky that she cim me twice. Very very shiok and very very nice pink nipples. :)

Bro she also keep messenging me. Think she msg the bloody forum guys hahahahaha. Think you are not the only one, :-) Me too !!!! hehehehehe

kent32
17-06-2004, 07:18 PM
wow.....san san so good keep on sending sms to you all

i always SMS to miki 1 but she dont bother to reply to me

looks like really have to change girl liao

must try San San when she comes back......"IF she comes back" as heard she always missing in action.

chin
17-06-2004, 07:23 PM
wow.....san san so good keep on sending sms to you all

i always SMS to miki 1 but she dont bother to reply to me

looks like really have to change girl liao

must try San San when she comes back......"IF she comes back" as heard she always missing in action.

no lah i rem i saw one bro wrote here that she in money woes ,that y so hardworking ma

from what i rem a few yr back, she is the lazy type of worker one.

singman
18-06-2004, 12:46 PM
Bro she also keep messenging me. Think she msg the bloody forum guys hahahahaha. Think you are not the only one, :-) Me too !!!! hehehehehe

hahaha... I know that she not only sms me lah... Just one of her tricks to get regulars I suppose. :rolleyes:

kamman
18-06-2004, 03:17 PM
winnie skinny skinny one mah, no breast one, but can shoot in her mouth
shes chio n tight too
can french but 1 shot only
i ask for cim then she say her puss v warm n tight
good FJ!

c0mawhite
20-06-2004, 10:03 PM
shes chio n tight too
can french but 1 shot only
i ask for cim then she say her puss v warm n tight
good FJ!

but her moaning damn turn off. like theresa. long time never see ay-da, damn hot. also ike long time never see ls, another hot chick.

benson-coolman
22-06-2004, 08:56 AM
During CIM do they do it with condom or raw????
Singtel seem very good from the forum is it true

ryanlim
22-06-2004, 04:29 PM
During CIM do they do it with condom or raw????

of course with condom lah...... :p

Singtel seem very good from the forum is it true
no it's all false info...... :D

benson-coolman
22-06-2004, 05:25 PM
All along I though they do it raw now you were saying CIM = Come in mouth with condom, then where got shiok !!!

camry
22-06-2004, 05:48 PM
All along I though they do it raw now you were saying CIM = Come in mouth with condom, then where got shiok !!!

Bro , for what I know CIM is w/o condom lei . Cos Sony did this to me for the 1st rd and follow by FJ .

fatty_leo
22-06-2004, 06:51 PM
Brudders dont put our gems in trouble leh. CIM = CIM. If you wanna know just go and try them. Just dont understand why must 'lay leo'(news radio) here. Keep it discreet to protect our gems pls. Think if you type CIM all will get wat you mean.

Just my own opinion. :o

benson-coolman
23-06-2004, 07:00 AM
OK today I will try CIM for Cat 150. Never try before and quite exicted. Any good recommendation. Must I highlight to the OKT I want CIM

benson-coolman
24-06-2004, 07:31 AM
"PUI" tried Cat 150 yesterday and No No No I will never try Cat 150 again expensive and yet not worth. I rather go back to my Cat 40 L6H72G10.

Visited L14H29, the OKT recommended a Cat 150 girl call "Inter Milan" (age 22) (according to the girl the name was given by his boss). Look I will grade her 6/10 when she don't open her mouth. Once open, I will grade 3/10. Why???
She got a very heavy smoking smell mouth. Image how to french her and everytime she goes near me, I hold my breath. Apart from this, the way she speak also cannot tahan. She speak very slowly and word by word (like a bit of retarded). I know I am bad to describe her in this way but this is how I feel.

Next inside the room, she bath me, just purely bath no foreplay. After the bath, she immediately put some gel on her pussy. When I am on the bed, she lick me all over, usually I like this but she did it in a very lousy way. In the end my whole body including my ears are full of her saliver. Blow Job even worst. She pull my skin down and start sucking. Dame it, so pain, as she pull the skin too down and furthermore her elbow is resting on my tight.

My purpose of going to Cat 150 is CIM but I ask her is it OK she blow until I shoot. She say can but tell her when I am about to shoot. Oh my god, this mean she will use her hand when I shoot and don't have a chance to shoot in her mouth. So sian. She blow and suck until tired and tell me if she could use hand. So course tired because the way she blow I will never cum. In the end, I told her I will f**k her instead. We started doggy, I pump 4-5 stroke and then go back to normal position. She shouted "Oh yeh ah ah ah" but I know she is acting. Finally shoot. She say mine very thick. Look at her watch, still got time she gave me a massage. Again, it was a killing experience, she massage my neck until it was red and my skin was almost rub off by her.

Before washing up she ask me " shiok or not" I just smile and never reply. In the wash room, I was standing there looking at her washing her mouth. She wash for about 2 min and left me doing nothing in the bath room. Before I left, she told me she will be on 1 month leave and will stop work on 18 July. So if I want to look for her do it before 18.

Reader make a guess, will I return ?????

L14H29 Inter Milan

All job I will grade her 4/10
but attitude I will give her 7/10 for her hardwork as she never miss a part.
Oh forget to mention, when I tried to put my finger into her pussy, she move her backside away. Also when I tried to play and suck her nipple she will hold her two breast to prevent me when attacking. In the end, I did not really do much on her.

ahbengsony
24-06-2004, 08:25 AM
too bad to be true. ! What a bad experience. :D

werty97
24-06-2004, 11:14 AM
Bro Benson-coolman,

SO sad to hear that U got bad sexperience w CAT150. Sounds like its 1st try & U kanna bitten already.

May I suggest U give another shot @ 1612. I've been patronising the OKT Tommy & he can really meet your demands.

cybron
24-06-2004, 12:48 PM
bro.. maybe next time u tell the OKT u want a non-somker ger :D at least it min. the bad breath...

Feel so sorry for you... if i woulr you I will kill myself :D heee heeeee..... $150 just go to drain....

"PUI" tried Cat 150 yesterday and No No No I will never try Cat 150 again expensive and yet not worth. I rather go back to my Cat 40 L6H72G10.

Visited L14H29, the OKT recommended a Cat 150 girl call "Inter Milan" (age 22) (according to the girl the name was given by his boss). Look I will grade her 6/10 when she don't open her mouth. Once open, I will grade 3/10. Why???
She got a very heavy smoking smell mouth. Image how to french her and everytime she goes near me, I hold my breath. Apart from this, the way she speak also cannot tahan. She speak very slowly and word by word (like a bit of retarded). I know I am bad to describe her in this way but this is how I feel.

Next inside the room, she bath me, just purely bath no foreplay. After the bath, she immediately put some gel on her pussy. When I am on the bed, she lick me all over, usually I like this but she did it in a very lousy way. In the end my whole body including my ears are full of her saliver. Blow Job even worst. She pull my skin down and start sucking. Dame it, so pain, as she pull the skin too down and furthermore her elbow is resting on my tight.

My purpose of going to Cat 150 is CIM but I ask her is it OK she blow until I shoot. She say can but tell her when I am about to shoot. Oh my god, this mean she will use her hand when I shoot and don't have a chance to shoot in her mouth. So sian. She blow and suck until tired and tell me if she could use hand. So course tired because the way she blow I will never cum. In the end, I told her I will f**k her instead. We started doggy, I pump 4-5 stroke and then go back to normal position. She shouted "Oh yeh ah ah ah" but I know she is acting. Finally shoot. She say mine very thick. Look at her watch, still got time she gave me a massage. Again, it was a killing experience, she massage my neck until it was red and my skin was almost rub off by her.

Before washing up she ask me " shiok or not" I just smile and never reply. In the wash room, I was standing there looking at her washing her mouth. She wash for about 2 min and left me doing nothing in the bath room. Before I left, she told me she will be on 1 month leave and will stop work on 18 July. So if I want to look for her do it before 18.

L14H29 Inter Milan

Oh forget to mention, when I tried to put my finger into her pussy, she move her backside away. Also when I tried to play and suck her nipple she will hold her two breast to prevent me when attacking. In the end, I did not really do much on her.

zyxel01
25-06-2004, 10:50 AM

L14H29 Inter Milan

Aiyo bro, you asked for it. There are already names given in this thread for CIM gals, and you got this gal? Just one bad experience and you condamn the rest.... haiz...

Cheers!
zyxel

noobiedick
25-06-2004, 02:45 PM

Obviously, you didn't do enough homework before you call a $150. Read, search and find one GL$150 who's description will match someone that you bring up your brother.

Sometimes need to be careful. I know some OKT who call GL$80 and promote/charge as GL$150 for new birds (especially foreigner)

You know what you need? You need some good fucks to counter this one. In my early GL days, I also go for GL$40 until I try a GL$150. Never had I went back to GL$40.

cbjuiceyumseng
25-06-2004, 06:20 PM
Obviously, you didn't do enough homework before you call a $150. Read, search and find one GL$150 who's description will match someone that you bring up your brother.

Sometimes need to be careful. I know some OKT who call GL$80 and promote/charge as GL$150 for new birds (especially foreigner)

You know what you need? You need some good fucks to counter this one. In my early GL days, I also go for GL$40 until I try a GL$150. Never had I went back to GL$40.

Yap...actually for a lot of newbie brothers here....they = very lucky liao. Many years ago when some of us begin commercial fucking where got sammyboy forum to read?

Alamak..everything so convenient..so many threads on many issues and FRs also....

cbjuiceyumseng
25-06-2004, 06:21 PM
Aiyo bro, you asked for it. There are already names given in this thread for CIM gals, and you got this gal? Just one bad experience and you condamn the rest.... haiz...

Cheers!
zyxel

Hello brother STAR,

So long u never FR liao...who is your last GL150 fuck and any plannings for the next one? :D

P.S: Still searching for XinXin replacement but can't. She = special.

zyxel01
25-06-2004, 07:50 PM
Hello brother STAR,

So long u never FR liao...who is your last GL150 fuck and any plannings for the next one? :D

P.S: Still searching for XinXin replacement but can't. She = special.

My last bonk was Iris, as posted.

My next target, hmm.....

Maybe Kar Yan, Sally, Yoki, Xiao Ching......

Bo Lwee leh....

Cheers!
zyxel

Tension68
30-06-2004, 01:31 PM
Really interesting to note that people still dun do research before cheonging.

And yes.. like bro chjuicy... err. wah.. long nick.. said.. last time we where got sammyboy.. got FRs.. lists of gers.. blacklists of gers and OKTs.. I remember my few experiences of gers who like dead fish on the bed.. two in fact... one say she too tired.. one say headache.. and both cat 80.

When I upgraded to 150.. wah.. wat an experience.. and so nice figure.. great service.. and two shots.. never look back since.

For CIM gers wif big boobs.. I remember AB... although some say she not good service.. wif me we clicked leh. She likes to have people fondle her boobs when she give catbath and bj.. funny thing was.. she loved to rub her boobs over my soles and my toes.. shiok man.

She allows CIM.. and wif big boobs.. she was my regular for quite a while until I stopped for a while.. a long while. Now... in semi-retirement oledi... who knows what the future will be.

bradpitt968
01-07-2004, 12:16 AM
Si bei sian ah.... went down about 2315hrs to 2831B.... they closed liao... so walked down to 2845 or 47.... asked for SingTel... but.... the guy say... this timing... cannot get them liao lah.....

Is it true? so what's the best time to get all this busty CIM babes?

kent32
01-07-2004, 10:10 AM
bro bradpitt

according to one of the OKT, its best not to go down after 10.30pm becos most of the girls already `siu gang' = stop working liao...

as advised by the seniors last time, best timing is 2pm to 5pm and 7pm onwards but b4 10.30pm lor.

enjoy :)

The_Hustler
01-07-2004, 10:29 AM
bro bradpitt

according to one of the OKT, its best not to go down after 10.30pm becos most of the girls already `siu gang' = stop working liao...

as advised by the seniors last time, best timing is 2pm to 5pm and 7pm onwards but b4 10.30pm lor.

And to make matters worst...with the ongoing EURO2004... lesser bonkers... girls tend to slip off from work earlier. On the other hand, could work out well cos girls might be easier to get.

Yep, my take is to get down around the 3-6pm slot. Or if u favour after dinner hours... work along the time slots of 8-10pm.

Anything after 11pm...head down to Chinatown or Tom Yam.

EUROing,
The Hustler

Tension68
01-07-2004, 02:54 PM
And to make matters worst...with the ongoing EURO2004... lesser bonkers... girls tend to slip off from work earlier. On the other hand, could work out well cos girls might be easier to get.

Yep, my take is to get down around the 3-6pm slot. Or if u favour after dinner hours... work along the time slots of 8-10pm.

EUROing,
The Hustler

Bro Hustler.. wouldn't it be better to call the OKT to ask for a booking.. but I remember must be very chun.. otherwise girl will go to other customer.. and another long wait.

correct me if i m wrong.. long time no bonk liao

bradpitt968
01-07-2004, 03:03 PM
bro bradpitt

Hey bro Kent32... thanks.... I'll do some arrangement... btw.... have never tried Cat150... just would like to know the procedure.... go in.. call the gal....and then pay, go in and bonk? like Cat40 like that or otherwise? dun wanna appear newbie to them....

Thanks. = )

bradpitt968
01-07-2004, 03:33 PM

EUROing,
The Hustler

Will give a shot... btw... which hse is Singtel from? and how about OG? and Wine?

As for China FL... i rather give them a miss.... Tom Yam is good... just that service wise... they are not bad... but most of them still not as professional as Cat150... I believe.

bradpitt968
01-07-2004, 03:38 PM
bro bradpitt

Btw.. bro... I mean we hate to wait... is there a way that I could call and make a booking? if can... how? and what number to call ... pls PM me if possible.

As I'll be on leave one of the day next week... so would like to try Singtel say like 1pm... on a weekday.

Game_Man1000
05-07-2004, 01:51 PM
For CIM gers wif big boobs.. I remember AB... although some say she not good service.. wif me we clicked leh. She likes to have people fondle her boobs when she give catbath and bj.. funny thing was.. she loved to rub her boobs over my soles and my toes.. shiok man.

She allows CIM.. and wif big boobs.. she was my regular for quite a while until I stopped for a while.. a long while. Now... in semi-retirement oledi... who knows what the future will be.

Agree that AB allows CIM.. boobs not realli tat big.. but can do lah.. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
06-07-2004, 11:02 PM
LOL....

Got something to share.

Lately while waiting for my girl in my brothel.....Singtel comes along and was rejected by a fellow waiting customer.

I am so surpised and i asked him why he reject her leh? He said...she is too hiong for him liao...no hygenie....too much CIM...everyone also can make her drink. LOL.

Really..whoring is all about different tastes too. :D

The_Hustler
07-07-2004, 04:20 AM
Bro Hustler.. wouldn't it be better to call the OKT to ask for a booking.. but I remember must be very chun.. otherwise girl will go to other customer.. and another long wait.

correct me if i m wrong.. long time no bonk liao

Yup, if u know a certain OKT well enough... u can always give him a buzz n advance book but u should never be off ur requested time slot. We must understand that if not house girl, the OKT that u've called will be 'pai cho lang' if the girl turns up n u dun...thus be punctual.

Long time no bonk...no problem...time to bonk again!

4ever Bonking,
The Hustler

Jang5556
07-07-2004, 10:16 AM

4ever Bonking,
The Hustler

Thought now the bonking only when out of town and GL is a little stale :)

Regards

Jang

Tension68
07-07-2004, 02:19 PM
Yup, if u know a certain OKT well enough... u can always give him a buzz n advance book but u should never be off ur requested time slot. We must understand that if not house girl, the OKT that u've called will be 'pai cho lang' if the girl turns up n u dun...thus be punctual.

4ever Bonking,
The Hustler

Yup yup... thanks for the confirm bro Hustler

aiyah.. no bonk got many reasons lah.. but.. cheongsters will never quit.. they only fade away.. only to return.. sooner or later.. I remember someone posted that b4.. and it might apply to me soon.. haha.

G_lander
07-07-2004, 04:01 PM
I have tried MG who had given me CIM and follow by fj.
But too bad, my little brother cannot recover in time. :p

The_Hustler
07-07-2004, 04:32 PM
Thought now the bonking only when out of town and GL is a little stale :)

Regards

Jang

Exactly.... GL is rather stale but recently, I noticed a few gems returning...hehehe... how to stop?

Dun count me out thou, I've been secretly making my trips down... just a few repeats i.e Cartier nothing to crow about... personal satisfaction to say the least.

In & Out,
The Hustler

zyxel01
07-07-2004, 05:10 PM
Exactly.... GL is rather stale but recently, I noticed a few gems returning...hehehe... how to stop?

Dun count me out thou, I've been secretly making my trips down... just a few repeats i.e Cartier nothing to crow about... personal satisfaction to say the least.

In & Out,
The Hustler

Boss,

How is Jasmine? Still around?

Cheers!
zyxel

The_Hustler
07-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Boss,

How is Jasmine? Still around?

Cheers!
zyxel

Dunno leh...had her when she returned sometime in April...till now have not RTF... but last check last month..she disappear again!

Houdini,
The Hustler

Jang5556
07-07-2004, 08:53 PM

In & Out,
The Hustler

Few gems returning? Who are these gems? Why all I see is fake stones? bwhahaha

Hmmm, secretely making trips down huh? So how come so long no FR from you? bwhahaha

Asshole FR tyrant
Jang

Jang5556
07-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Dunno leh...had her when she returned sometime in April...till now have not RTF... but last check last month..she disappear again!

Houdini,
The Hustler

I tot jasmine long gone....

Nosy

Jang

zyxel01
08-07-2004, 10:26 AM
I tot jasmine long gone....

Nosy

Jang

No lah, she came back. I also saw her in April with Hustler at 1612. She looked better.

Cheers!
zyxel