PDA

View Full Version : what's the diff?

wolfgang
27-04-2004, 11:05 AM
Dear Brudders,

i am kidda misled and confused by some FR, on the cat for 40, 80 and 150 and hope to gather some feedback from the lau chiao here.

from my understanding 40 ones all THAI? ya?

80 ones mostly FL on the sidewalks and mostly PRC, ya ?

150 ones mostlym, closed doors and requires booking, no chance to choose and view but majority good ones , like the D 24 durians, ya? and most from M'sia and some PRC .

What i am hoping to clear from you guys is , is there really a BIG DIFF. for the 40 and 80 FL on the side walks? i heard from some reports here, the 80 ones is worst off in terms of service as they dun do a full service. but just that they speak chinese that's all.

what abt the 150 ones , are they really value for money? i saw some standing around frangrance hotel and they look really impressive, worth a try? what other value do they throw in besides the look?

care to enlighten, bros?

sammyboyfor
27-04-2004, 11:20 AM
$40/80/150 are all legal categories of prostitutes that operate within the system. They are issued with special cards and have to go for regular medical check ups. They are NOT allowed to solicit in the streets.

$40 are all Thais. $80/$150 are mainly West Malaysian Chinese gals but there are a few Singaporeans in this category too. A few other ethnic groups are also represented.. eg the Malays. (there's a thread here dedicated to them.)

Those that hang around the streets are all ILLEGAL... I repeat ILLEGAL whores who operate outside the system sanctioned by the SG govt. They appear when the pressure is off and disappear when the anti vice squads are in the mood for raids. (because they have nothing better to do). They charge "market rates" which varies depending on supply/demand. Based on the feedback here, a lot of them don't have a clue about what sexual diseases are all about.

The more expensive, the better the service and the longer the duration but there are gems and duds in all categories. That's the reason why I set up this forum... the publicise who's good and who isn't. Ultimately, it boils down to personal taste, budget considerations and of course, value for money... just like any other commodity.

For details, read the sex FAQ at www.sammyboy.com

Dear Brudders,

i am kidda misled and confused by some FR, on the cat for 40, 80 and 150 and hope to gather some feedback from the lau chiao here.

150 ones mostlym, closed doors and requires booking, no chance to choose and view but majority good ones , like the D 24 durians, ya? and most from M'sia and some PRC .

What i am hoping to clear from you guys is , is there really a BIG DIFF. for the 40 and 80 FL on the side walks? i heard from some reports here, the 80 ones is worst off in terms of service as they dun do a full service. but just that they speak chinese that's all.

what abt the 150 ones , are they really value for money? i saw some standing around frangrance hotel and they look really impressive, worth a try? what other value do they throw in besides the look?

care to enlighten, bros?

T_Jacky_Wu_show
27-04-2004, 12:29 PM
Sweet answer dude ;)

wolfgang
27-04-2004, 01:12 PM
bro tks for your reply,

refering to those FL ones, have anyone tried them? some do look good though, but not much has been discuss abt them here. so if they are all FL tat mean to say the duration is control by them and if they like you, you could stay with you longer isn't ? was it a good thing then, (ofcos the fear of disease hv been put into consideration lah...)

sammyboyfor
27-04-2004, 02:53 PM
bro tks for your reply,

refering to those FL ones, have anyone tried them? some do look good though, but not much has been discuss abt them here. so if they are all FL tat mean to say the duration is control by them and if they like you, you could stay with you longer isn't ? was it a good thing then, (ofcos the fear of disease hv been put into consideration lah...)

FLs (freelancers) are discussed in the FL Dome section of this site. http://forum.sammyboy.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19

There is also a thread dedicated to this particular species at http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=17379

For a peek at what they look like, go to http://www.sammyboy.com/graphics/11.jpg

If you want to see pictures of FLs getting screwed by SG men, go to http://www.asiangirlsnextdoor.com/adultcheck/harryauk.html

toothbrush
02-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Dear Brudders,

care to enlighten, bros?

Cat40 are those that are in the house where there is fishtanks... Lor 18,8,6 and WH. There are also gems in this cat. It is not always the case that u pay more u get better service, if she like u, she will give u excellent service. One things i must admit that the bonk frequence of the gal esp the ang pai is definately higher compare with the Cat80 and Cat150.The duration wise is about 20 to 30min.

Cat80 & Cat150 does not have fish tank like Cat 40... the OKT will call them the gal if u need their services. Most the the Cat 150 provide better service than the rest...sometime luck and chemistry also play a factor too... The duration wise is about 45min.

Those gal u see standing at fragrance hotel are the PRC FL... Those are ILLEGAL... As for the price,services and duration, it better to check out with them personally ;)