PDA

View Full Version : Apartment for rent at soi 8 (3k only)

popcorn_m3
27-04-2004, 11:46 PM
http://www.bangkokproperty.com/propview.php?view=105

Bros going to sty for short term at BKK this is 4 u

tirak69
27-04-2004, 11:59 PM
http://www.bangkokproperty.com/propview.php?view=105

Bros going to sty for short term at BKK this is 4 u
long time no hear from you! we should meet again for a few jugs singha.

siamcutey
28-04-2004, 12:26 AM
This is below market rate. Check where are the previous tenants. "They" might be around looking at you while you sleep.

SC

keet
28-04-2004, 09:06 AM
Soi 8 has couple of cheap accomodations.
There are uncountable apartments for that kind of price everywhere but must know where to find lah, if have the time.
Soi 39 got B5k/mth with swimming pool somemore. :D

siamcutey
28-04-2004, 09:53 AM
Soi 8 has couple of cheap accomodations.
There are uncountable apartments for that kind of price everywhere but must know where to find lah, if have the time.
Soi 39 got B5k/mth with swimming pool somemore. :D

If empty room nevermind, but that one shown on the web is fully furnished.
Too good to be true.

SC

The Crow
28-04-2004, 10:23 AM
Too good to be true.

SC

I am staying beside Thonglor police station currently and pay Baht 3.5k a month for the same. Generally apartments or mansions in BKK are furnished and have almost everything except for the electrical appliances which you can also rent from the management.
Condos are abit different and of course comes with a price for whatever you pay. As for me cannot afford it lah as my salary enough for my small family here only.

If anyone looking for cheap apartments around Sukhumvit area most of them are situated at Klongtan(Suk71). Prices range from Baht 2k up and furnishsed eg, Bed, Closet, Dressing Table, sofa, some with tub and balcony.
But have to take note that it is more localised and one might not get used to the environment around there.

vaxvms
28-04-2004, 11:33 AM
Too good to be true.

SC

u are rite!!
3K fullu-furnish whr to find in SUK area?
if i station there sure onz liao than say
company apt use for zzZZZzzz
this 3k apt use for bonkin
hmmmMmmmm than in this case no scare girl come knowck at door in the middle of the nite
heehee

keet
28-04-2004, 03:45 PM
Here's one for those who want a cheap "2nd home" :D
Personally stayed here before. Rent was B4k/mth. Furniture,Aircon,Balcony, Gym, Roof swimming pool, plus lots of WL stay there. ;)
Rental of fridge & TV @ B500 each /mth

http://www.grandhitechtower.com
Grand Hi-Tech Tower
Sukhumvit 64/1, Ekkamai 23

siamcutey
29-04-2004, 12:37 AM
I am staying beside Thonglor police station currently and pay Baht 3.5k a month for the same. Generally apartments or mansions in BKK are furnished and have almost everything except for the electrical appliances which you can also rent from the management.
Condos are abit different and of course comes with a price for whatever you pay. As for me cannot afford it lah as my salary enough for my small family here only.

If anyone looking for cheap apartments around Sukhumvit area most of them are situated at Klongtan(Suk71). Prices range from Baht 2k up and furnishsed eg, Bed, Closet, Dressing Table, sofa, some with tub and balcony.
But have to take note that it is more localised and one might not get used to the environment around there.

Because from what I see from the photos, Condo plus fully furnished, 3K really too good to be true. And somemore got 1 small garden or something. This kind of room rate, at least around 3.8-4K baht up. Reasonable will be around 4800baht mthly.

Apartments no need say, 2K plus I heard before, but not condo. And somemoe apt is those old old type.

SC

siamcutey
29-04-2004, 12:38 AM
u are rite!!
3K fullu-furnish whr to find in SUK area?
if i station there sure onz liao than say
company apt use for zzZZZzzz
this 3k apt use for bonkin
hmmmMmmmm than in this case no scare girl come knowck at door in the middle of the nite
heehee

Wah horns come out. Learn from who?

hahaha
SC

popcorn_m3
30-04-2004, 09:57 PM
long time no hear from you! we should meet again for a few jugs singha.

when bro? ask ah fark to come along :p

tirak69
01-05-2004, 12:31 AM
when bro? ask ah fark to come along :p
next monday? will ask ah fark to call you.

popcorn_m3
02-05-2004, 12:50 AM
next monday? will ask ah fark to call you.

ok bro c u very soon :)