PDA

View Full Version : Golden Million FR & Pricing Guide

Pages : [1] 2

Wath
30-04-2004, 01:24 AM
Hi bros,

Could not find any thread on the above. So got to create one. Pls dun flame me.

Went GM for the 1st time. The pricing was as follow:-

3 x Towel - Rm6
1 x Fruits - Rm15
2 x Nuts - Rm20
1 x Tiger Jug - Rm56
1 x Rm Charge - Rm50
5% Tax - Rm7.35
Service Charge - Rm15.45
Total ------->> Rm169.80

But there was a hand scribble Rm15. So the grand total is Rm185.

FJ during HH - Rm50 - Rm70 happy hour till 9pm
FJ after 9pm - Rm100

Hope the above info is good for bros that are going there for the first time. :D

ryanlim
30-04-2004, 07:37 PM
Bro Wath
why never write down tips for those ah jies....... :D

ryanlim
30-04-2004, 07:38 PM
But there was a hand scribble Rm15.

for the captains????? :confused:

Wath
01-05-2004, 03:59 AM
Bro Wath
why never write down tips for those ah jies....... :D

Bro Ryan,

Tips for ah jies - Rm16 (As they told me there is 8 ah jies working today)
Tips for man who gave towels - Rm2
Tips for gal - Rm20

Thats all the tips that i gave. ;)

Wath
01-05-2004, 04:54 AM
Hi bros,

This is the same FR in GM that i posted in "Weekly JB LSB Mission". Since i started this thread so i post it here too.

My virgin LSB mission in JB.

We went to GM at 8:15pm. Was usher to our room at 1st floor. Very small KTV room. Maybe we only had 4 people. Wonder why is it call ktv when there isn't any TV.

1st batch of gals came in. All cannot make it.

2nd batch of gals came in. Some of them still can make it. So i take the lead to grab one for myself. Hopefully, my friends can follow. Dun feel pai sai. As it is our first time there. They dun want. So i ask the capt for some PRC. My gal was a thai and can only speak thai. Her name is Di... So we got to use body language to communicate.

3rd batch of gals came in. Only 2 can make it. Two of friend quickly grab them. Both of them are from Yunnan. They are XinXin and Michelle.

The capt bring in other gal. Hmm... not bad looking. My friend ask her to sit down. I think she is from Mymnar. But forgot her name liao. We will call her M.

Action Time:-

Dim the light. Action came. Di start to kiss me and lick my ears.... all the way to my neck. She started to unbutton my shirt and lick my nipple. I touch her neh neh.... Hmmm... quite big should be B cup. I kiss her neck.... then.... i smell something.... her body odour. Immediate turn off liao. Tell her i need to go toilet. Went up to 2nd storey. Saw quite a lot of gals sitting in front of the bar counter. But could not find anything that i like. LL go back to my room. Capt came and ask us want to bonk as happy hour going to end soon. As i m quite turn off by Di liao. So told the capt to wait and bring in more gals.

Ring....Ring.... one of my friend's wife called and ask him what time is he coming back. He told me he got to go back liao. I told Michelle that he go to go liao. She look so disappointed. I said she can sit by my side. And i ask Di to go out 1st. Wow !!! She is really wild. Immediately she sat on my laps and start to frenching. I squeeze her neh neh in return. She unbutton my pant and start to play with my dick. I insert my finger in her pussy. Push her down on the sofa and start to rub her pussy. Her G spot was easily located. In a while she is wet liao. She push me and suck on my dick. I cannot tahan liao. Capt came in and she quick sit up. Ask us wanted to bonk anot. I said ok and pay RM70.

We were led to the back alley to go to the bonking room. The rest of the thing quite SOP. When i finish i was led back to my room. And off she goes.

FR on Michelle No. 3xx

Looks: 6/10 Have a few pimples on her face
Boobs: 6/10 A cup
Figure: 6/10
Attitude: 8/10
BBBJ: (6/10) Weak in suction.
AR: None
FJ: (8/10) Coz her cunt quite tight and wet

FR on XinXin No. 8xx

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 5/10 A cup
Attitude: 4/10 After pay up to bonk. Her attitude change in the rm. Cannot touch here and there. Kept talking to Di.
BBBJ: (6/10)
FJ: (5/10) Coz was like a dead fish on the bed.

FR on M No. Mx

Looks: 7/10 Got the CFM look. Must try her next time.
Boobs: 6/10 A cup
Figure: 7/10
Attitude: 8/10
BBBJ: (8/10) Nealy CIM
FJ: (8/10)

Overall, my experience in JB LSB was not bad. But would love to join bro Devil in his weekly LSB cheonging if time permits.

Cheers !!! :D
Happy Bonking !!! :cool:

yippiedie
01-05-2004, 10:33 PM
FR on XinXin No. 8xx

Looks: 7/10
Boobs: 5/10 A cup
Attitude: 4/10 After pay up to bonk. Her attitude change in the rm. Cannot touch here and there. Kept talking to Di.
BBBJ: (6/10)

Huh? You guys bonked while DI was watching and talking to the girl?!?

Wath
02-05-2004, 09:01 PM
Huh? You guys bonked while DI was watching and talking to the girl?!?

Bro Yippie,

No lah !!! I meant in the ktv room.

Cheers !!!

forumer
03-05-2004, 06:07 PM
FJ after 9pm - Rm100

Hope the above info is good for bros that are going there for the first time. :D

The rates quoted are applicable to FJs on the spot, or adjourning to another room FJs?

phantom53sg
03-05-2004, 06:54 PM
Bro forumer,

The rate quoted are for Fj at the rooms along the shop house behind Golden Million. The Captain will lead you to your love nest. :D

Phantom

taggy
05-05-2004, 07:54 PM
hi bros, may i know i where is Golden Million ? is it near ABB ? how do i tell the taxi driver to get there...?

phantom53sg
05-05-2004, 08:49 PM
hi bros, may i know i where is Golden Million ? is it near ABB ? how do i tell the taxi driver to get there...?

Bro taggy,

I have extracted the post from LSB for your benefit.

Imagine yourself standing at Crystal Crown Hotel, Golden Million is facing the North East direction, across the road along the row of shop houses of where you are standing. More prominent at night once the neon lights are switched on Got it! :D

Happy Bonking
Phantom

Wath
05-05-2004, 08:58 PM

Bro Taggy,

GM is just opposite Crystal Crown Hotel. Just tell the taxi driver Crystal Crown Hotel and walk across the road. You will see the neon light of GM. In chinese is "Wan Jin". Very striking signboard.

Hope you enjoy urself.

Cheers !!! :D

staff
05-05-2004, 10:57 PM
wah pricing so cheap ar, its been such a long time since my last visit hardly bonk at JB , its the gal there mostly chio 1 and young heehee
so roughly wats the expenses like per pax with bonk
VMT

taggy
06-05-2004, 01:19 AM
thanks ! will wan to try the happy hr fj

cheongkid
06-05-2004, 01:05 PM
Hi bros,

3 x Towel - Rm6
1 x Fruits - Rm15
2 x Nuts - Rm20
1 x Tiger Jug - Rm56
1 x Rm Charge - Rm50
5% Tax - Rm7.35
Service Charge - Rm15.45
Total ------->> Rm169.80

FJ after 9pm - Rm100

The handwritten RM15 is for the plate of jelly. The captain will usually persuade you to buy ladies drink at RM10 each (but the girls won't get a single cent out of it).

ryanlim
07-05-2004, 07:20 PM
wah pricing so cheap ar, its been such a long time since my last visit hardly bonk at JB , its the gal there mostly chio 1 and young heehee
so roughly wats the expenses like per pax with bonk
VMT
Bro staff, pls read the thread properly again
Bro Wath has already type out the itemised bill,etc for the benefit of all of us liao.

Carebear
07-05-2004, 09:34 PM
Hi bros,

3 x Towel - Rm6
1 x Fruits - Rm15
2 x Nuts - Rm20
1 x Tiger Jug - Rm56
1 x Rm Charge - Rm50
5% Tax - Rm7.35
Service Charge - Rm15.45
Total ------->> Rm169.80

FJ after 9pm - Rm100

Pardon me but the Rm 50 is for which type of gals?

wayne]
07-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Hi bros,

3 x Towel - Rm6
1 x Fruits - Rm15
2 x Nuts - Rm20
1 x Tiger Jug - Rm56
1 x Rm Charge - Rm50
5% Tax - Rm7.35
Service Charge - Rm15.45
Total ------->> Rm169.80

FJ after 9pm - Rm100

GM is a good place to R&R. A place to lose your soul and heart.. I left mine there..

Reaper
08-05-2004, 03:24 AM
']GM is a good place to R&R. A place to lose your soul and heart.. I left mine there..

here we go again.....so wen do we start fliming part 3 of the Trilogy? :D

craz
08-05-2004, 09:38 AM

Part 3 ??? The Return of the Queen ??? :p

cheongkid
09-05-2004, 05:11 AM
']GM is a good place to R&R. A place to lose your soul and heart.. I left mine there..
You & your "Andy"... :D

halexbonk
10-05-2004, 11:25 PM
if go there alone how ah?

ryanlim
11-05-2004, 11:39 PM
????? dun understand :confused:

MachoDevilX
12-05-2004, 02:13 AM

Then got to incurred all the expenses by yourself.
I personally find that going with a group of friends will be more worthwhile.
And the service will usually be better compared to going alone or in pair.
:)

toothbrush
12-05-2004, 06:10 PM
dun go to LSB alone lah.. it not as fun as in a group.... further more sometime the gal cannot afford to sit with u the whole night as they need to go to other room... so u will be bored alone in the room.... :D
i

Noobz
13-05-2004, 11:36 AM
wah..seem like GM is the hottest lsb around this time ;)

wayne]
13-05-2004, 02:12 PM

haha.. just came back from recoveral of heart and soul in hospital. The fliming have to stop.. :cool:

wayne]
13-05-2004, 02:13 PM

easy easy.. get a captain and get him to get you a girl.
;)

MachoDevilX
13-05-2004, 04:30 PM
I have been to GM a couple of times but didn't get to try booking the girls for overnight. May I know if the standard rate for overnight booking is RM300 per night which is same as other lsbs? I have heard from a friend that the girls in GM cannot be booked out of the premises due to no legal documents. The booking is to stay at the bonking room until next day morning. Any bros here can confirm?
:cool:

Mozz
15-05-2004, 11:08 AM
Hi will be going to GM soon. any bros got any gals that r good in service can recommend? thanks :)

Malaysian Datuk
15-05-2004, 11:49 AM
dun visit the lsbs for the time being, 99 raided and closed for 1 week yet to open gals and staff up lorry.....ABB oso. rumour is that GM is next target. word has it 99 boss 'offend govt people'. will kept the bros updated.

toothbrush
15-05-2004, 01:39 PM
dun visit the lsbs for the time being, 99 raided and closed for 1 week yet to open gals and staff up lorry.....ABB oso. rumour is that GM is next target. word has it 99 boss 'offend govt people'. will kept the bros updated.
how about AP2?

wayne]
15-05-2004, 02:23 PM
Hi will be going to GM soon. any bros got any gals that r good in service can recommend? thanks :)

U can try the in house famous J3.. Once a hot topic in this forum.. :)

NiteKid
15-05-2004, 02:40 PM
']U can try the in house famous J3.. Once a hot topic in this forum.. :)

a Real Bastxxd :p

Malaysian Datuk
16-05-2004, 10:39 AM
a Real Bastxxd :pwat did i miss? famous as in infamous?

Doggiestyle
01-06-2004, 01:02 PM
wat did i miss? famous as in infamous?

Famous coz bro Wayne & Bro Nitekid everytime trying to get into her oants or what not.... hehehehehe.... sometime also get into their own pants.......hahahahaha

DS
Back in Sillypore and M'sia

MrDevil
01-06-2004, 11:38 PM
Famous coz bro Wayne & Bro Nitekid everytime trying to get into her oants or what not.... hehehehehe.... sometime also get into their own pants.......hahahahaha

DS
Back in Sillypore and M'sia

Yo, back to action liao?? When wanna join us in JB or Hdy? I PM you my msia no later, can cheong together when I in KL soon

CuntMan
02-06-2004, 01:39 AM
Yo, back to action liao?? When wanna join us in JB or Hdy? I PM you my msia no later, can cheong together when I in KL soon

Bro, long long time no see leh, when ur at KL dun forget to look me up, as i said in lots of previous posts, i won't be around JB for good, sigh, changed my line of work, now in IT line, ehehhe hang out around homey mostly, but i'm sure if we group up together, we can form a good group of brudders, i only got kangtau of sum FL and OKT from GE and those puchon areas. Sigh, most of the good places r raided, thus depends on OKT now. So far, got good offers lo, any bros up for it ? Kekekekekee.

Ps. I might be interested in a trip to BKK or Thai ? If u guys r arrangin one pls let me know.

BkkPattaya
02-06-2004, 06:09 AM
Bro, long long time no see leh, when ur at KL dun forget to look me up, as i said in lots of previous posts, i won't be around JB for good, sigh, changed my line of work, now in IT line, ehehhe hang out around homey mostly, but i'm sure if we group up together, we can form a good group of brudders, i only got kangtau of sum FL and OKT from GE and those puchon areas. Sigh, most of the good places r raided, thus depends on OKT now. So far, got good offers lo, any bros up for it ? Kekekekekee.

Ps. I might be interested in a trip to BKK or Thai ? If u guys r arrangin one pls let me know.

I seem to have cheong wif you at least once, got or not ah? Huh, MrDevil, we cheong together before or not? :confused:

CuntMan
02-06-2004, 06:25 AM
I seem to have cheong wif you at least once, got or not ah? Huh, MrDevil, we cheong together before or not? :confused:

I'm still a newbie in jb scene, even now.

KL ehhehee, perhaps i could get more lobangz for u guys ? Feel free to keep in touch in KL tho. JB......... i dun think i will have the chance to go anymore. Hehehehhe.

Perhaps BKK? HDY ?

MrDevil
02-06-2004, 11:47 PM

Tried Puchong, KL and PJ area, still lose to JB in terms of happening, pricing, quality and quantity of gals.

Hdy- 2nd of June, how? Wanna to join in?

MrDevil
02-06-2004, 11:48 PM

i think maybe no, he was in Jb for 2 days few months back.. forgotten when liao. We cheonged ABB that time.

Horny King II
07-06-2004, 03:55 AM
Hi!

I and my friends, V, C and F went to Golden Million on 05 Jun. Below is the FR:

My friends went to JB looking for fun asked me for suggestions. I suggested Golden Million as I have never been there before. We used to go Sakura. We decide to go Golden Million for the first time. Cost of the drinks and rooms is a bit expensive about RM$340. We order 3 jugs of beer and got 1 jug free.

FR on some of the gals we tried

FR on A9 (Thai)

Looks - 7
Figure - 7
BBBJ - 7.5 (C commented that her bj is very good)
FJ - 8 (She is very horny and give my friend, C 2 shots but for the price of 1)

FR on 133 (China)
Looks - 8 very young
Figure - 6.5
BJ - 6 (C commented just like any other PRC)
FJ - 6

FR on K189 (Thai) (Chiang Lai)
Looks - 6.5 cute looking
Figure - 7 (very smooth skin)
BJ - 6.5 (I did not ask)
FJ- 7.5 (she take her own sweet time, no rush and gf feeelings

FR on K180 (Thai) (Chiang Mai)
Looks - 7 (big eyes)
Figure - 7 (a bit chubby but with C cups boobs like stress ball and smooth skin)
BBBJ - 7 (V said must insist then got bbbj)
FJ - 7.5 (managed to make him cum as she is his 3rd gal)

FR on B3 (Thai)
Looks - 6.5
Figure - 6
BJ - 7
FJ - 7.5 (very playful and wild)

Overall, I find that the standard of the gals is better than Sakura at the moment. I am going there again next week.

Malaysian Datuk
13-06-2004, 05:25 PM
just went to GM and SK lst nite....must agree GM is much better. The staff told me GM got 100 girls? How true? But must say really alot of chicks.

Newbie999
15-06-2004, 08:05 PM
really? planning to go GM next week with frens... so any girls recommanded other than those have mentioned?

Newbie999
15-06-2004, 08:28 PM
who else have been GM recently?planning to go there soon... any girls recommand other than those have mentioned? I think A7 not bad also. Datuk what girls u tried?

CuntMan
16-06-2004, 04:57 AM
Tried Puchong, KL and PJ area, still lose to JB in terms of happening, pricing, quality and quantity of gals.

Hdy- 2nd of June, how? Wanna to join in?

sorry 4 the late reply, i'm commited to my work and stuff, only can cheong KL area once awhile, been eager to join u guys 4 the hdy or pty trip, hopefully this year end i can manage at least one trip.

MrDevil
16-06-2004, 01:10 PM
sorry 4 the late reply, i'm commited to my work and stuff, only can cheong KL area once awhile, been eager to join u guys 4 the hdy or pty trip, hopefully this year end i can manage at least one trip.

no problem, i am at KL at least couple of days every few weeks... will give you a ring the next time i passed KL...

Malaysian Datuk
17-06-2004, 01:25 PM
who else have been GM recently?planning to go there soon... any girls recommand other than those have mentioned? I think A7 not bad also. Datuk what girls u tried? I went last nite again. Got 899 Captain says new girl (i take it with a pinch of salt), Very refreshing face, got boyish short hair but looked oh so appealing, averge bonk. Saw A9 (recommended by bro here) very sexy looking but never try. Got a few more from Myammar, can speak perfect mandarin but forgot numbers already, will check it out again and post for you guys.

CuntMan
18-06-2004, 10:38 PM
:cool: no problem, i am at KL at least couple of days every few weeks... will give you a ring the next time i passed KL...

Eh... u got cum KL so often ar ? Then let me know la, i tot u only cheong JB ? Hehehehehe. I really miss the JB scene, pricing, and the quantity, at KL, i only stick to the few usual places. Almost can remember the faces there liao. Hehehehehe. ;)

MrDevil
20-06-2004, 02:26 AM

Eh... u got cum KL so often ar ? Then let me know la, i tot u only cheong JB ? Hehehehehe. I really miss the JB scene, pricing, and the quantity, at KL, i only stick to the few usual places. Almost can remember the faces there liao. Hehehehehe. ;)

Just got back from KL, pai say did not contacted you bcos was a last min plan. I was suppose to head to JB to overnite but plan interuppted. Plan your leave to Hdy & Danuk, more happening there. From KL, only 4~5 hours.

usmjordan2
05-07-2004, 07:42 PM
normally we go there
only for Room charges : RM50
Nuts x 1 = RM10
1 jug beer = RM 56

others item you can request captain to bring back, if he say take care of captain just throw RM10 to his pocket will do

we are not there for fruits and nuts , if you want to eat fruits better go to fruits stall more cheaper.

Hi bros,

3 x Towel - Rm6
1 x Fruits - Rm15
2 x Nuts - Rm20
1 x Tiger Jug - Rm56
1 x Rm Charge - Rm50
5% Tax - Rm7.35
Service Charge - Rm15.45
Total ------->> Rm169.80

FJ after 9pm - Rm100

gold
05-07-2004, 08:17 PM
hi bros. heard recently gm girls got aids. izzit true? how the situation now. i intended 2 cheong gm this week, izzit safe to go now? anyway bros, any recommend 4 any girls.is there any old chick or ah jie tat can be bonk?
:confused:

Malaysian Datuk
06-07-2004, 11:59 AM
hi bros. heard recently gm girls got aids. izzit true? how the situation now. i intended 2 cheong gm this week, izzit safe to go now? anyway bros, any recommend 4 any girls.is there any old chick or ah jie tat can be bonk?
:confused:only one got AIDS so far, out of the almost 100 girls there. Play safe brother nothing to scare, but now the place got more staff around at any one time than girls(girls release due to customer flow). So if you go on a quiet night or during happy hours, choice of girls is limited and you see all the staff milling around popping in your room now and then (which irritates me). :mad:

usmjordan2
06-07-2004, 09:01 PM
who is the one got aids , number ?

Hakoshu
06-07-2004, 09:05 PM
its stated in one of the pages here, kindly read clearly.

jas1800
07-07-2004, 11:27 AM
K-18 WATCH OUT

Malaysian Datuk
07-07-2004, 12:41 PM
She has back home already. Only those who tried her RAW and who know of her doing threesome or orgy with which other girls (if any) need to be alert.

usmjordan2
07-07-2004, 08:54 PM
Ma ka hai
this place are really dangerous , we cant guaranty the girl there are safe anymore .

i think i will ignore the place as well
got money everywhere also got girl right .

chua7346556
11-07-2004, 01:16 PM
just come back from gb get indo girl 52 great service pay rm50 go to room shower & clean up for u process to bed give a 10min bbbj & cim pay tips rm10& went back to room :D

capeeagle99
21-07-2004, 02:21 PM
what's the operation hour for GM? thinking of going but can only go about 4am as have to work night shift...anyone can recommend any happening place in JB tat is yet available at 4am? thanks

MachoDevilX
21-07-2004, 02:58 PM
what's the operation hour for GM? thinking of going but can only go about 4am as have to work night shift...anyone can recommend any happening place in JB tat is yet available at 4am? thanks

From what I know and have experienced, I think most of the JB LSBs switch off their sign board lightings at around 1am-2am. Even if their sign boards are not lighted, you can still approach the door and someone will attend to you. The actions inside the LSBs will still be available until about 4am. After 4am, the girls will be sent back to their premises. The timing is just a rough guide as some of the LSBs may have different closing time.

I suggest that you can make advance booking with the LSB and request them to send the girl to your hotel room for overnight booking. But consider that you know the no. of the girl that you want. If not, got to trust the Captain to choose the girl for you.

Malaysian Datuk
21-07-2004, 04:08 PM
due to intense competition, so long you call ahead most lsbs will remain open for you as late (or early) till 5-6am. and they stay open as long as there are customers inside.

ryanlim
21-07-2004, 04:20 PM
due to intense competition, so long you can ahead most lsbs will remain open for you as late (or early) till 5-6am. and they stay open as long as there are customers inside.

agree....but then again sometime we should also think for the poor gals there..... :o

MachoDevilX
21-07-2004, 04:52 PM
agree....but then again sometime we should also think for the poor gals there..... :o

Yaloh. That's why I suggest to book them out if the timing is too late. I think they will be more than happy.
:p

C4 (Bomb)
21-07-2004, 07:15 PM

By the time u reach there most of the nice gal kar ban(go back) liao but u may have a try cos not all will go back lah. If u knw the cap & gal there can give they a call 2 tell them...

littleworm
21-07-2004, 10:50 PM
Hi Bros,

FYI.

Went to GM with 2 other friends ..tried A9 ... slim ... tall ... nice boobs .... good service.

draken
22-07-2004, 03:26 PM
hi bros, really need some advice here .. i had been to a few lsbs in jb ie abb, sakura and gm... however i had never been to apollo before ....issit true that they only charge rm20+ for a jug a beer .. i was told by a colleague abt this ... having a bet on this with tis colleague... coz frm wat i know one jug of beer in lsb would cost abt rm50+... pls advice ... thanks

btw recently been to GM and spotted some good ones... ie k102 and 886.. also recently tried a thai i think her no is 611 looks average but service good.. paid 70 for happy hr... at 1st didnt really wan her becoz of her looks.. no choice coz happy hr ending .. to my suprise her service turns out good...i guess thats wat ppl say never judge the book by its cover ... hahahaha... at 1st she would lick all over u kinda like sop... then she started to bbbj and gave me the longest ass rim in which i ever had.. hmm.. more to sucking ur ass hole then licking ..the whole ar last abt 10mins.. fj was good also as she was willing to accommadate to all positions and very active in horse riding ... after fj .. we proceeded to bath as usual ... i start to wear my clothes after the bath .. however she stopped me and ask my to lie down and gave my a good half hr massage... hahahaha.. the good thing abt GM is that the caretaker never chase or bothers u .. i actually stayed in the room for 1hr+ and no one came to knock on our door.. a rm70 well spent..

MachoDevilX
22-07-2004, 03:37 PM
hi bros, really need some advice here .. i had been to a few lsbs in jb ie abb, sakura and gm... however i had never been to apollo before ....issit true that they only charge rm20+ for a jug a beer .. i was told by a colleague abt this ... having a bet on this with tis colleague... coz frm wat i know one jug of beer in lsb would cost abt rm50+... pls advice ... thanks

btw recently been to GM and spotted some good ones... ie k102 and 886.. also recently tried a thai i think her no is 611 looks average but service good.. paid 70 for happy hr... at 1st didnt really wan her becoz of her looks.. no choice coz happy hr ending .. to my suprise her service turns out good...i guess thats wat ppl say never judge the book by its cover ... hahahaha... at 1st she would lick all over u kinda like sop... then she started to bbbj and gave me the longest ass rim in which i ever had.. hmm.. more to sucking ur ass hole then licking ..the whole ar last abt 10mins.. fj was good also as she was willing to accommadate to all positions and very active in horse riding ... after fj .. we proceeded to bath as usual ... i start to wear my clothes after the bath .. however she stopped me and ask my to lie down and gave my a good half hr massage... hahahaha.. the good thing abt GM is that the caretaker never chase or bothers u .. i actually stayed in the room for 1hr+ and no one came to knock on our door.. a rm70 well spent..

I have just been to AP 2 about 2 weeks ago and the total cost is RM200+ for a big room and 3 bottles of beer. Similar setups in GM is around RM300++ depending on whether you reject the fruits/snacks/ etc.. But if you are into lots of cheap bonking, I find GM better since it got happy hour pricing.

AP got a fixed rate of RM120 per session. But AP2 got quite a lot of girls who can speak mandarin. Nice place for foreplay ("touch touch" and "chit chat"). And once the feeling is there, just go upstairs for the session. RM120 with quality.

C4 (Bomb)
22-07-2004, 04:45 PM

FYI:
Dont try AP1 or AP2 really suck price too high gal not v good(i & the SKLSBro's went there n cum out in 1/2hrs in the end we go SK)
For the (K) gal in GM all r frm SK.
GM is good in having a gd bath there but so far i try so many in jb lsb SK gal r petty then all of them service will b GM<cos can bath hahaha, Gal will b SK.
how i wish that can happan..... :(

draken
22-07-2004, 11:27 PM
thanks bros for the info.. issit that the charges for beer in apollo is RM50+ for a jug and RM20+ for a bottle? tks

toothbrush
22-07-2004, 11:37 PM
thanks bros for the info.. issit that the charges for beer in apollo is RM50+ for a jug and RM20+ for a bottle? tks

All the LSBs have a quite standard room and drinks rates.
Not much of a big different, the most by a few rm

MachoDevilX
22-07-2004, 11:44 PM

Brother.

Have you found a job yet?

Wath
22-07-2004, 11:49 PM

Just been to AP2 last week. They charge 1 bottle of beer for RM28++ and the room charges was RM30. The bonking is RM80 in the room and RM120 upstair.

Cheers :)

toothbrush
23-07-2004, 12:21 AM
Brother.

Have you found a job yet?

still trying to find one... dun worry will not borrow money from u :p

MachoDevilX
23-07-2004, 01:15 AM
still trying to find one... dun worry will not borrow money from u :p

Haha. Me also no money. Just nice for some outings. :D

C4 (Bomb)
23-07-2004, 01:23 AM
Haha. Me also no money. Just nice for some outings. :D

so may i ask who is going 2 SK & who is going GM??? on 2/8 wif M.D

Hakoshu
23-07-2004, 01:33 AM
so may i ask who is going 2 SK & who is going GM??? on 2/8 wif M.D

2nd of august? i tot its the 6th?

XiaoHoUzi83
23-07-2004, 01:39 AM
so is 2nd or 6?? count me in!
heh heh

Hakoshu
23-07-2004, 01:42 AM
heh heh

we'll do it on 2nd and 6th then!!! haha

C4 (Bomb)
23-07-2004, 01:43 AM
2nd of august? i tot its the 6th?

kekeke must ask M.D he boss, i Retiring in SK liao but still in (SKLFC) haha

C4 (Bomb)
23-07-2004, 01:43 AM
heh heh

waaa so long nvn c u liao how life??

Hakoshu
23-07-2004, 01:45 AM
kekeke must ask M.D he boss, i Retiring in SK liao but still in (SKLFC) haha

Retired? haha, been a long time since i go there liao, update me abit ley~ i'm more familiar with dolphin and apollo2 nowadays!

C4 (Bomb)
23-07-2004, 01:50 AM
Retired? haha, been a long time since i go there liao, update me abit ley~ i'm more familiar with dolphin and apollo2 nowadays!

walan u all at GM place tok cok about SK thing not good lah...
so who is still wif (SKLFC) small monkey? u in (GMLFC) or (SKLFC) hahaha

Hakoshu
23-07-2004, 01:52 AM
walan u all at GM place tok cok about SK thing not good lah...
so who is still wif (SKLFC) small monkey? u in (GMLFC) or (SKLFC) hahaha

Now i free role liao, jumping all over, see mood one... found a few gd stuffs in dolphin, so carry on there lo... when u joining huh? i wondered have i seen u b4?

C4 (Bomb)
23-07-2004, 01:54 AM
Now i free role liao, jumping all over, see mood one... found a few gd stuffs in dolphin, so carry on there lo... when u joining huh? i wondered have i seen u b4?

if u got join (SKLFC) mayb u got c me b4 i think u can ask small monkey

Hakoshu
23-07-2004, 01:56 AM
if u got join (SKLFC) mayb u got c me b4 i think u can ask small monkey

The monkey gone liao, anyway i'll seeing u soon at M.d Outing,!

XiaoHoUzi83
23-07-2004, 01:59 AM
waaa so long nvn c u liao how life??

wa cb i took my eye off for 15 mins so many post liaox!
lol
sian lahx...
cb....
that time the ger u into me at sakura tore my forskin..
kuku now every bonk muz rest a few days
haha
planning to rid the skin very soon...
haha

XiaoHoUzi83
23-07-2004, 02:00 AM
whats with SKLFC and GMLFC???
lolx
i prefer GM though...
heh heh

Hakoshu
23-07-2004, 02:03 AM
whats with SKLFC and GMLFC???
lolx
i prefer GM though...
heh heh

Long time didn't go Gm liao... how is it? u got go dolphin recently? and u dun have to apply exit permit if u go less than 24 hrs, if suay suay got recall then suck thumb liao!

XiaoHoUzi83
23-07-2004, 02:07 AM
no la....
need to get the chop...
haha
^^
i have never been to dolphin b4....
last time i went is 2 wks b4 V day....
^^
to GM...
last time went SK if dunno when liaox...
^^

anyway i am in NS now..
haha
i young man hor...
20++ only...

Hakoshu
23-07-2004, 02:09 AM
no la....
need to get the chop...
haha
^^
i have never been to dolphin b4....
last time i went is 2 wks b4 V day....
^^
to GM...
last time went SK if dunno when liaox...
^^

anyway i am in NS now..
haha
i young man hor...
20++ only...

u think i old man ah?? i'm just a year older than u! haha, all the while, dun have to apply one cos i went to find out from mindef cos i'm also in the service now.

XiaoHoUzi83
23-07-2004, 02:14 AM
how u know 1 yr older??
i say 20++
29 also 1 yr ++
haha!
u born in which yr ehx??
find a day we all go la...
u frm which camp?
haha

Hakoshu
23-07-2004, 02:16 AM
how u know 1 yr older??
i say 20++
29 also 1 yr ++
haha!
u born in which yr ehx??
find a day we all go la...
u frm which camp?
haha

u are 1983 mahz, ur nick said so.. so i assume tat u are 21, just nice to put as 20'+'

XiaoHoUzi83
23-07-2004, 02:19 AM
lol....
forget...
haha
^^
u 22 still in service mehx?
where ur camp?

Hakoshu
23-07-2004, 02:20 AM
lol....
forget...
haha
^^
u 22 still in service mehx?
where ur camp?

ORD soon lo, i'm not in a camp, i belong to a base, a confidential base =p
Very sensitive here, hehe

XiaoHoUzi83
23-07-2004, 02:24 AM
good for u...
2 more yrs for me!
T.T

XiaoHoUzi83
23-07-2004, 02:36 AM
any way when got go gimme a pm or what..
need to get things ready...

Malaysian Datuk
23-07-2004, 12:43 PM
The monkey gone liao, anyway i'll seeing u soon at M.d Outing,!
come all come the more the merrier! :D

Hitman
26-07-2004, 02:09 PM
Went to cheong JB with Bro Nirvana and Darkstar on Friday night, sorry Bro buhl, couldn't find time to meet up with you, next time then we go cheong k? pai seh pai seh..

Reached JB after going through a disgusting jam with the motorcycles (the 'garment' should really do something about this, it's annoying and it is also dangerous to the motorcyclists.)

We had a good dinner near Eden Hotel (where Roman Spa is) and thereafter proceeded to Holiday Plaza for a 'no action' Karaoke session. The main course is of course at Golden Million where we sample a few gals before picking our targets. Mine is a 18 year-old Indonesian girl - No. 53... super GF feeling, and I think I make her super high and shiok that after the session, she just lay beside me, hug hug and say she is very 'happy'...

Bro Nirvana lagi best, went for 2 rounds - power sia!!

After GM, we went for dim sum supper near Taman Sentosa and head back home at around 4 am.

Damage
Dinner - RM90
Karaoke - RM155
GM - RM 177
Bonk at GM - RM100
Supper - RM34

Works out to be S$115 per person, value for money!!

nirvana
26-07-2004, 02:49 PM
Went to cheong JB with Bro Nirvana and Darkstar on Friday night, sorry Bro buhl, couldn't find time to meet up with you, next time then we go cheong k? pai seh pai seh..

Reached JB after going through a disgusting jam with the motorcycles (the 'garment' should really do something about this, it's annoying and it is also dangerous to the motorcyclists.)

We had a good dinner near Eden Hotel (where Roman Spa is) and thereafter proceeded to Holiday Plaza for a 'no action' Karaoke session. The main course is of course at Golden Million where we sample a few gals before picking our targets. Mine is a 18 year-old Indonesian girl - No. 53... super GF feeling, and I think I make her super high and shiok that after the session, she just lay beside me, hug hug and say she is very 'happy'...

Bro Nirvana lagi best, went for 2 rounds - power sia!!

After GM, we went for dim sum supper near Taman Sentosa and head back home at around 4 am.

Damage
Dinner - RM90
Karaoke - RM155
GM - RM 177
Bonk at GM - RM100
Supper - RM34

Works out to be S$115 per person, value for money!!

must try. gal number 616. the cutest 16 year old chick i ever see!!!
^_^

Ah Tan
26-07-2004, 03:06 PM
must try. gal number 616. the cutest 16 year old chick i ever see!!!
^_^

wah brother....now u chiong JB bo jio me!!!!! eheheh how are u man? when for kopi?

Doggiestyle
26-07-2004, 03:11 PM
any way when got go gimme a pm or what..
need to get things ready...

Wah seh bro XHZ, what u need to get ready leh?? Money u already have, comdoms they provide.... hehehehe... unless u wan to go saloon get haircut, wash & perm for both head..... :D

Btw, how's everything going on in camp??
Pssst!!! Juz dun't drop the soap.....kekekeke

Take care!!
DS

draken
26-07-2004, 11:47 PM

tks bro... tats what i tot too .. it becoz my colleague was so adament and kept insist he bought a jug there for RM20+

C4 (Bomb)
27-07-2004, 06:21 PM
ORD soon lo, i'm not in a camp, i belong to a base, a confidential base =p
Very sensitive here, hehe

what is army?? what is go back army?? hahaha where got time :D

Hakoshu
27-07-2004, 11:52 PM
what is army?? what is go back army?? hahaha where got time :D

....... wah.. oRd liao, lau lan hor~ Nvm, soon will be my turn...... ENDURE!!!!!!!!!

XiaoHoUzi83
28-07-2004, 01:21 AM
... so when going??
lolx
can confirm??
heh heh...

bro DS...
i not stay in so dun need scared drop soap...

heh heh

C4 (Bomb)
28-07-2004, 04:51 PM
....... wah.. oRd liao, lau lan hor~ Nvm, soon will be my turn...... ENDURE!!!!!!!!!

Lolz Dont knw how many yr liao, Where got time.... kekeke :D

Hakoshu
30-07-2004, 11:48 AM
Lolz Dont knw how many yr liao, Where got time.... kekeke :D

:p yes, laojiao, i concede defeat, lan lan suck thumb cannot say anything...

MrDevil
30-07-2004, 03:05 PM
:p yes, laojiao, i concede defeat, lan lan suck thumb cannot say anything...

Aiyah, dont kena smoke bomb from him... in LSB, i believe you beat him hands down anytime, jio him for a session. hehehehehehe

Doggiestyle
30-07-2004, 05:03 PM
Aiyah, dont kena smoke bomb from him... in LSB, i believe you beat him hands down anytime, jio him for a session. hehehehehehe

ehhh..... bruder!! GM still have "Red Dates' girls or not?? If have, can PM or SMS me hor..... :D

Draculaz wannabe!!
DS

MrDevil
30-07-2004, 06:40 PM
ehhh..... bruder!! GM still have "Red Dates' girls or not?? If have, can PM or SMS me hor..... :D

Draculaz wannabe!!
DS

you sms greenbird to check. I have not back to cheong JB for awhile. Now busy cheonging LOS, wanna to join me here? Short of kaki to drink and cheong. Guess must start to recruit my little devil here soon, otherwise very lonely everytime cheong alone.. hehehehehe

C4 (Bomb)
30-07-2004, 10:09 PM

u mean c who inside e room longer huh NP lah, Anytime anyday but not my working hr day... lol

C4 (Bomb)
30-07-2004, 10:11 PM
you sms greenbird to check. I have not back to cheong JB for awhile. Now busy cheonging LOS, wanna to join me here? Short of kaki to drink and cheong. Guess must start to recruit my little devil here soon, otherwise very lonely everytime cheong alone.. hehehehehe

ya lor u gd life liao ma that y u v time cheong LOS liao... not like me still finding here & there for hole hahahaha :D

Hakoshu
30-07-2004, 11:03 PM

haha, bro... i'm quiting the LSB scene liao cos my girl just went back home..
its their playground liao, i'm stepping down liao

Hakoshu
30-07-2004, 11:05 PM
u mean c who inside e room longer huh NP lah, Anytime anyday but not my working hr day... lol

*Salute* I won't be so regular as of last time, dun concede defeat also mai dai laew, hahaha!

MrDevil
30-07-2004, 11:30 PM

hahaah dont over sensitive, dont intend to mean anything, just having fun poking you. Aiyah, see who can stay in room longer, pay to sleep in the room oso can lar, later tips the girl to tell the same story as you will sure win liao chai mai? Again, just too bo liao, joking only

MrDevil
30-07-2004, 11:32 PM
ya lor u gd life liao ma that y u v time cheong LOS liao... not like me still finding here & there for hole hahahaha :D

yeah, kind of missing cheonging in a group, always cheong with one or two buddy only. Better play hard, LSB scene wont be as merry for long

MrDevil
30-07-2004, 11:33 PM
haha, bro... i'm quiting the LSB scene liao cos my girl just went back home..
its their playground liao, i'm stepping down liao

puying comes and go, the old one dont go, where can the new one come right? Tomorrow is always better.. hehehehe

toothbrush
30-07-2004, 11:37 PM
puying comes and go, the old one dont go, where can the new one come right? Tomorrow is always better.. hehehehe

just let him be more sentimental this time bro..

MrDevil
31-07-2004, 12:06 AM
just let him be more sentimental this time bro..

then follow her back to her hometown and meet her parents. Sure will win over all other tiraks , hehehehehe

toothbrush
31-07-2004, 01:04 AM
then follow her back to her hometown and meet her parents. Sure will win over all other tiraks , hehehehehe

emmm not a bad idea... anyway i think he is planning to do that :D

MrDevil
31-07-2004, 07:05 AM
emmm not a bad idea... anyway i think he is planning to do that :D

Let me share something with you guys. I believe some closer bros may have met my ex-girl in GM that was with me for 2 months during Dec 03 ~ Feb 04. We lost touch since she went back, though I have her home no and mobile no but none seems to be able to reach her. I met her back again few weeks back when I was in BKK. She rushed down all the way from Khon Kean, 6~7 bus journey just to meet me for few hours before I fly off in the morning.

I would have thought fire will be reflamed after meeting her but apparently I was suprised that both of us dont feel a thing and basically treating each other as long lost friend catching up the good old time. I have also realised that once these girls got back, most will wanted to start a new life and forget everything happened in JB. I bet most of you will know their life in JB is like living hell if you know the situation behind the curtain. So meeting her up again actually refreshed her wound and its sad to see them sobbing recalling their ordeal during their short duty in JB. Seeing how that short period of time have changed the life of a young teenager is really sad. I am the only one that she met after she returned to home, I believe she really wanted to forget everything happened at JB.

So in summary, it may be a blessing for them to return home, even if she return back to her old trade but the treatment and life there will be much comfortable. Be happy for her and wish her well. Thailand and Spore is not too far, can always fly up to meet if both of you think its worth the effort.

toothbrush
31-07-2004, 11:26 AM
So in summary, it may be a blessing for them to return home, even if she return back to her old trade but the treatment and life there will be much comfortable. Be happy for her and wish her well. Thailand and Spore is not too far, can always fly up to meet if both of you think its worth the effort.

Absolutely, should encourage them to go home whenever they have chance.
The working condition is much better in thailand.
More freedom and $$$
Sometime just cannot understand why they always think JB and Singapore working condition is much better

jas1800
31-07-2004, 12:27 PM
Ai yo, you think they are so stupid meh!!!!!! They kenna con and cheat to work there!!!!! the agent told them can work as nurse, admin or waitress and earn high paid. In this world they are no stupid people is onli how you think for yrself and you think they want to be screw by you everynight!!!!!!!!!1

Hakoshu
31-07-2004, 12:54 PM

Oh yes, bro.. Even though i and her knoe not long but there is a very different
feeling in me towards which different from all the girls which i'm with them.. Tats y i'm going deeper to explore wat is this feeling all abt. By then would update u guys. 'Where is the love' :D

Hakoshu
31-07-2004, 12:57 PM
Ai yo, you think they are so stupid meh!!!!!! They kenna con and cheat to work there!!!!! the agent told them can work as nurse, admin or waitress and earn high paid. In this world they are no stupid people is onli how you think for yrself and you think they want to be screw by you everynight!!!!!!!!!1

Actually MOST of them are being intro'ed by frens to work in parts outside thailand, can say the trust for their frens are very strong. Its the same old story everywhere, i could even memorised them..

MrDevil
31-07-2004, 01:26 PM

how many actually really kena conned? Most of them actually knew why and what they are coming here to work for but they just not aware that there will be so much restriction, lack of freedom and ill treatment here. The problem is always that they will start to lose motivation once they knew the truth color behind all the tall hopes and dont get the money they deserving. No doubt that some agent is really harsh, cruel and inhuman but those in GM still not as bad.

So, dont just listen to the girl stories, try to have a broader view which you will get to see as you cheonged more and know more insiders. Having the previllege to know almost everyone from the one opening the door to their in-charge to their boss to their agent to even their supplier in thailand, I must say

MrDevil
31-07-2004, 01:27 PM
Oh yes, bro.. Even though i and her knoe not long but there is a very different
feeling in me towards which different from all the girls which i'm with them.. Tats y i'm going deeper to explore wat is this feeling all abt. By then would update u guys. 'Where is the love' :D

Bro, why not share your sweet story here. who is the lucky girl? If you believe that its worth to take a step further with her, looking for her in thailand will surely strengthen your position but always be very careful on each of your step in tirak thingy. Watch out tell tale signs and set alarm along the way if things go wrong.

toothbrush
31-07-2004, 01:36 PM
Bro, why not share your sweet story here. who is the lucky girl? If you believe that its worth to take a step further with her, looking for her in thailand will surely strengthen your position but always be very careful on each of your step in tirak thingy. Watch out tell tale signs and set alarm along the way if things go wrong.

Im sure bro hakoshu can deal with the tirak issue comfortablely...
After so much year in the thai puying scene, i guess it is just only normal routine for him to handle... this time with a serious heart and mind

MrDevil
31-07-2004, 01:53 PM
Absolutely, should encourage them to go home whenever they have chance.
The working condition is much better in thailand.
More freedom and $$$
Sometime just cannot understand why they always think JB and Singapore working condition is much better

Working back in thailand, more freedom yes but more $$$, I dont think so. As you may noticed most of the puyings are from outskirt or at border of thai (current fav sourcing location). Even if they head to BKK to work, they may not earn as much as in JB if they are fairly paid.

As this is public forum and it will not be nice for me to post all the sensitive earning details here, most better girls could earn RM500 a day with S/T, Booking and tips inclusive. Most of them could earn beyond RM10k a month but of course the earning will have to be splitted with their agents which may left about 50% ~ 60% for them. Even after splitting, their earning is still slightly higher than those working in thailand.

Most of the puyings got down introduced by their own people (friends, relative, etc) who earned an introducer fees. Its not totally on the trust but on their needs, one need to find fast money while they other wanna to earn the introducer fees, so both side have a need to match and deal. With the recent frequent police raid, ill treament, lack of freedom and not getting their deserved money, Msia & JB has earned a very bad reputation in LOS and resulted difficulty in sourcing. So, most of the puyings that you see in JB are of sub-standard and from thai border.

If they are working in Spore, the earning is even higher compared to working in Msia and LOS. But not as high as comparing to Australia & Japan which are their fav country. But then, their agent fees will also be much higher. Some may have probably heard that the agent fees as high as free first 200 bonks, thats easily working free for first month. Some GL regular may know this.

MrDevil
31-07-2004, 02:01 PM
Im sure bro hakoshu can deal with the tirak issue comfortablely...
After so much year in the thai puying scene, i guess it is just only normal routine for him to handle... this time with a serious heart and mind

never ever jump all in with both leg, otherwise will soon jumping to coffin. Put one leg in to test water and take your time to be comfortable. The journey ahead is going to be a challenging one but if one did not walk thru will not get to enjoy the sweetness and bitter of the relation. So move a step at time and watch carefully every step if there are traps and holes layed.

toothbrush
31-07-2004, 02:08 PM
never ever jump all in with both leg, otherwise will soon jumping to coffin. Put one leg in to test water and take your time to be comfortable. The journey ahead is going to be a challenging one but if one did not walk thru will not get to enjoy the sweetness and bitter of the relation. So move a step at time and watch carefully every step if there are traps and holes layed.

i would prefer to to put one hand on a puying bobb, while the other in another puying cunt :D

humsuplow
31-07-2004, 08:00 PM
hi bros,

Heard from a friend that K-180 is quite nice. Haven't tried her before, any FR / comments on her?

nirvana
01-08-2004, 01:40 PM
wah brother....now u chiong JB bo jio me!!!!! eheheh how are u man? when for kopi?

hehhee, hw ya? me is go in with bro darkstar lor..
kopi? kopi in LSB can? hehehe

^_^

toothbrush
02-08-2004, 12:42 AM
I would have thought fire will be reflamed after meeting her but apparently I was suprised that both of us dont feel a thing and basically treating each other as long lost friend catching up the good old time. I have also realised that once these girls got back, most will wanted to start a new life and forget everything happened in JB. I bet most of you will know their life in JB is like living hell if you know the situation behind the curtain. So meeting her up again actually refreshed her wound and its sad to see them sobbing recalling their ordeal during their short duty in JB. Seeing how that short period of time have changed the life of a young teenager is really sad. I am the only one that she met after she returned to home, I believe she really wanted to forget everything happened at JB.

Cannot understand the actual meaning of what until u mean until I was with my regular gal yesterday.
she told me the same thing, she told me to forget her once forget home
She ask me to find a good SG gal and she is a "bad" gal.

MrDevil
02-08-2004, 02:09 AM
Cannot understand the actual meaning of what until u mean until I was with my regular gal yesterday.
she told me the same thing, she told me to forget her once forget home
She ask me to find a good SG gal and she is a "bad" gal.

At least she is sincere and honest to you, while some may try to continue to hook you to maintain her regular customer base for whatever reason in the future. No harm to keep in contact if you think its worth the effort.

toothbrush
02-08-2004, 03:01 PM
At least she is sincere and honest to you, while some may try to continue to hook you to maintain her regular customer base for whatever reason in the future. No harm to keep in contact if you think its worth the effort.

She is one of the rare few that is so honest with me..
Will only keep in contact with her if she is willingly.
Anyway guess she most probably have a tirak back in her home
No point for me to carry on, will treat her as a good friend (bonk partner) :D

MrDevil
02-08-2004, 06:55 PM
She is one of the rare few that is so honest with me..
Will only keep in contact with her if she is willingly.
Anyway guess she most probably have a tirak back in her home
No point for me to carry on, will treat her as a good friend (bonk partner) :D

with starhub free IDD to LOS, its cheaper to keep in touch. I usually stay in touch with the few better one that I like whenever they returned home. Who knows we may meet up again in thailand since it just a throw of stone away only. By now, I think I have accumulated enough contact of puying spread all over LOS, from North East to North West to West, East and Southern of Thailand.

C4 (Bomb)
02-08-2004, 08:38 PM
*Salute* I won't be so regular as of last time, dun concede defeat also mai dai laew, hahaha!

No body is concede defeat unless he himself say he got defeat.
if he got no $ 2 cheong he is oso not concede defeat it oni $$$$ the problem.
hahaha so cheong well u still got enough for them hahaha :D

toothbrush
02-08-2004, 09:05 PM
with starhub free IDD to LOS, its cheaper to keep in touch. I usually stay in touch with the few better one that I like whenever they returned home. Who knows we may meet up again in thailand since it just a throw of stone away only. By now, I think I have accumulated enough contact of puying spread all over LOS, from North East to North West to West, East and Southern of Thailand.

did not realise starhub offer free IDD to LOS... emmm that give me a good reason to start accumulating contact :D

Hakoshu
03-08-2004, 03:20 PM
did not realise starhub offer free IDD to LOS... emmm that give me a good reason to start accumulating contact :D

yea, a promotion started in 1st of august, now i can call her everyday without buying calling cards liao!!!!

Hakoshu
03-08-2004, 03:21 PM
No body is concede defeat unless he himself say he got defeat.
if he got no $ 2 cheong he is oso not concede defeat it oni $$$$ the problem.
hahaha so cheong well u still got enough for them hahaha :D

But..... But.... i must be faithful :rolleyes: i would feel very guilty.... :

toothbrush
04-08-2004, 09:26 PM
yea, a promotion started in 1st of august, now i can call her everyday without buying calling cards liao!!!!

starhub here i come :D

MrDevil
04-08-2004, 10:42 PM
But..... But.... i must be faithful :rolleyes: i would feel very guilty.... :

Will she feel guilt if she not faithful? This is a big killer in most tirak relationship, believe me. If not, try spend a bit of your time to run thru all the tirak stories posted here and other forums, you will understand. If you do not expect nor demand to the the only one and forever relationship, both of you will be much happier and sweeter together, though its easier said than done. Still doubting my words, mark it down and relook it few months down the road again.

Hakoshu
06-08-2004, 03:58 PM
Will she feel guilt if she not faithful? This is a big killer in most tirak relationship, believe me. If not, try spend a bit of your time to run thru all the tirak stories posted here and other forums, you will understand. If you do not expect nor demand to the the only one and forever relationship, both of you will be much happier and sweeter together, though its easier said than done. Still doubting my words, mark it down and relook it few months down the road again.

oh, bro devil..... i know it very well of all the things tat might happened, i'm
not new to it.... In fact it happened to me b4 but this time round, i had place slightly more in but not totally into it. Have faith in me, bro~ November, i planned to go thailand, there is a event in november right? i think they set paper boats free to the sea/river for good wishes. Forgot wat they called it liao..

toothbrush
06-08-2004, 06:16 PM
oh, bro devil..... i know it very well of all the things tat might happened, i'm
not new to it.... In fact it happened to me b4 but this time round, i had place slightly more in but not totally into it. Have faith in me, bro~ November, i planned to go thailand, there is a event in november right? i think they set paper boats free to the sea/river for good wishes. Forgot wat they called it liao..

it is called loykatong ( dunno the spelling )

Hakoshu
07-08-2004, 02:16 AM

i think its loy kathong.. Morning they would go temple and pray, a event of praying for well being..

Hakoshu
07-08-2004, 03:50 AM

Just found out more abt the festival...
26th November: Loy Krathong, a festival on the full moon of November. Krathong is a little cup shaped like a lotus flower, each with a candle and incense stick inside. Loy Krathong mean "floating Krathongs." This is an offering to mother of water to ask her to forgive us for polluting the water.

Following events as follows,
5th December: The King's Birthday Celebrations (Father's Day), King Bhumibol Adulyadej, the world's longest reigning monarch. is well beloved and deeply respected by all Thais old and young. The occasion of his royal birthday provides his loyal subjects the opportunity to express their reverence for him. All over the country. buildings and homes are elaborately decorated and the area around the Grand Palace is spectacularly illuminated.

10th December: Constitution Day, a public holiday on the 10th December to commemorate the start of the constitution monarchy in 1932.

1st January: New Year's Day. To greet the New Year, a range of uniquely Thai traditional and cultural festivities are held in various parts of the country. As day breaks on the first day of the new year begins with the Buddhist merit-making ritual in the early hours of the morning and is followed by afternoon and evening merry-making and folk entertainment.

10th January: Children's Day

16th January: Teacher's Day

5th March: Magha Bucha Day. This important Buddhist holy day marks the auspicious occasion when 1,250 of Lord Buddha's adherents spontaneously congregated to hear him give a sermon. Merit-making ceremonies are held during the day at temples throughout the country, while at night, triple candlelit circumambulations are staged around major temples.

6th April: Chakri Day, a public holiday on 7th April to commemorate King Rama I who was the first of the Chakri Kings.

13th-15th April: Songkran Day. The traditional Thai New Year is an occasion for celebration throughout the country. This occasion is marked with religious ceremonies as well as public festivities. Water throwing among the people in a spirit of fun and goodwill is the main activity of this festival.

1st May: National Labour Day.

5th May: Coronation Day, a public holiday on 6th May to commemorate the coronation of the king.

7th May: Royal Ploughing Ceremony, on 9th May of this year. King Bhumibol oversees the ancient Ploughing Ceremony to mark the beginning of the rice-planting season. This ceremony began in India, but it has been practiced in Thailand for hundreds of years. The ceremony is very important for Thai farmers, because it predicts how much rain will fall and how well the crops will grow. Thousands of farmers come to the Grand Palace to watch.

2nd June: Visakha Bucha, This is the holiest of all the auspicious Buddhist religious days, marking the birth, enlightenment, and death of Lord Buddha. All over the country, people go to temples to listen to sermons by revered monks and make merit. Shortly after sunset, candlelit circumambulations take place around major temples.

31th July: Asanha Pucha Day, The full-moon day of the eighth lunar month marks the preaching of Lord Buddha's first sermon to his first five disciples after attaining Enlightenment more than 2,500 years ago. In the evening, candlelit processions take place in Buddhist temples around the country.

1st August: Buddist Lent, This day marks the commencement of the Buddhist Lent or Phansa during which monks must reside inside their temples to study and meditate. This is also the most auspicious time for Buddhist ordinations since it marks a period of renewed spiritual vigour.

12th August: The Queen's Birthday Celebration (Mother's Day), To display their loyalty and to honour Her Majesty Queen Sirikit on the occasion of her royal birthday, the Thai people decorate their houses and public buildings. Around Bangkok, Ratchadamnoen Avenue, the area around the Grand Palace and other well-known locations are bedecked with coloured lights and magnificent adornments.

23rd October: Chulalongkorn Day, a public holiday to commemorate King Rama V who started to do a lot of things like a first hospital, railways, post office, abolished etc.

(All infos are based on Festivals in 2004)< there's even a buffalo racing on oct in chonburi> *Upcoming events is the Queen's birthday celebration on 12th august*

Malaysian Datuk
07-08-2004, 04:36 AM
12th August still can make it to BKK to celebrate Queen Sirikit's birthday. :)

Malaysian Datuk
07-08-2004, 04:54 AM
it is called loykatong ( dunno the spelling )hey brother you coming in to look for me tomorrow afternoon isit? :)

Hakoshu
07-08-2004, 04:03 PM
Anyone been to the Buffalo racing event? sounds fun... Los is my fav country of all times

tourist
17-08-2004, 10:43 AM
Hi! I'm caucasian and have been to Golden Million 5X. On one trip I was quoted 100 RM by the captain for a bonk with a girl (after happy hour). The other four trips I was quoted 130 RM. Each time they asked for 130RM, I negotiated down to 100RM for a bonk. Thankfully I knew the price from reading this fine forum :D I was friendly but persistent with the captain that I had paid 100 RM last time. After a few minutes and talking to several captains they agreed to 100 RM. I don't recall the captains names. I did the captain something on the way out.

Have other been changed 130 RM at GM? Is this standard for non-asian customers? What about other LSBs? Any info would be most appreciated!

My friend (also caucasian) and I had a great times at GM. The girls were nice. GM was the easiest LSB to find for a couple of newbies to JB.

jaucifer
06-09-2004, 10:03 AM
hi bros. just went to GM on saturday night with 2 bros of mine(non-samters)

At first could not find GM, as it was the first time going there and the signboard was off. Inside the room for about 1/2 an hour chatting with my brothers drinking with the girls. I got a thai whom chinese is quite understandable. The 3 of us got a room each.

The girl whom I had small about 163cm, very slim and very small figure. Another plus point only work there for 3 days so quite fresh.

Stat: 31(A) 24 33 (very small build)
Frenching: yes
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10 (after 45 min of with condom, she offered raw, which i declined)

Damage :
FJ: RM 100
damage on missclleous : RM 276 for 3 ppl (not including tips and girls)

serembanmen
06-09-2004, 04:12 PM
hi bros jaucifer]. Kind to know her name Thank very much! :D

hi bros. just went to GM on saturday night with 2 bros of mine(non-samters)

At first could not find GM, as it was the first time going there and the signboard was off. Inside the room for about 1/2 an hour chatting with my brothers drinking with the girls. I got a thai whom chinese is quite understandable. The 3 of us got a room each.

The girl whom I had small about 163cm, very slim and very small figure. Another plus point only work there for 3 days so quite fresh.

Stat: 31(A) 24 33 (very small build)
Frenching: yes
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 7/10 (after 45 min of with condom, she offered raw, which i declined)

Damage :
FJ: RM 100
damage on missclleous : RM 276 for 3 ppl (not including tips and girls)

Chief
06-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Dear bros, Chief here also recently just visited Golden Million with a few friends.. Just wanna share it.. btw, i first time cheong GM, so pardon me. Reached there, found that the lights are off and its only like 8pm+. And got a few people checked our passports before entry.. 1) Is it normal to have passport checks ? Then we proceed into the rooms, each of my friend got a girl. Me chose this Thai Chinese.. Looks are okay, but she very cheeky, playful, like a schoolgirl. Speaks chinese as well as LHL can do 2.4KM. ie FUCKED UP !. Quite excited.. When inside the room, and she stripped.. I super sian.. Knn.. As sian as when Singapore lost to Myanmar in pk in the Sea Games 93.. Cos her tits super small... KNN.....at most its a 32 1/2A......... No kidding !! I bet my last dollar all the samsters here got bigger breast than her.. Maybe next time must intro her to Expressions or wad.. So sian, that i opted for a bj, though i already paid 100RM for full... Yah lar. i know waste of money, but if little chief cannot stand, Chief also cannot bang.. BJ was great lar.. Lots of suction, like electrolux..brilliant !! but fj, didnt.KNN.... body so flat, that when she lie on the bed, i really wanted to play Pool or marbles on her... Swee swee culy pok.... Even can run my shuttle run and clocked under 10sec on her.. Confirm won't trip, unlike those cb rough roads in army... No joke.. On the other side, her attitude was brilliant... GF 10/10.... maybe next time can just opt for a bj only... Lesson learn.. In the room, i must open my fuckin eyes to see the body.. But newbie, so inexperienced... Hope u guys dun mind, but i dun want to post her no cos its aint nice to spoil her market.. Lastly can i also ask u guys 2) if we kenna caught inside the place during a raid, will we be in trouble, and if so, what kind ? 3) Will the place admit in Singaporean Muslims? 4) If the singaporean Muslim was caught inside, will they be subjected to malaysia law ?? Thanks a million and WESPECT !!!

Broad_Rod24
07-09-2004, 12:14 AM
Hi Bros
- Fr on latest pussy Quest in Malaysia Truly asia .

Decided on goin Golden million wif my bros cus of Readin alota good stuff abt it . Finally reached there .. was greeted by an array of Captains holdin Walkie talkies. Security SI Bei tight. Was escorted into a room by one of em.Reached the room ..then the main Cpt came in and asked us abt drinks and stuff. We jus ordered and WAITED for the Main items to come in .Yup So they came in .. .Lights were dimmed but i wasen really happy wif my gal soo(thai for info) ..i changed . The second one was much better..(Indon) Some kissin and some action ..my little bro buay tahan soo jus tol captain to get the room.. and the rest as follows :

Age : 20( yeah she looked young ..got the exp bj queen look)
Body:32B 22 32
BBBJ:8/10
FJ :7/10( reason 7 cus the whole while she was howling like a dog ..alota sound effect..) :D
Ar : Neber Try
Overall: 6.5/10(have had much betta)

Damage (per Pax) : 250Rm
RTF: BUT of course but not HER

Malaysian Datuk
07-09-2004, 07:07 PM
And got a few people checked our passports before entry.. 1) Is it normal to have passport checks ? Lastly can i also ask u guys 2) if we kenna caught inside the place during a raid, will we be in trouble, and if so, what kind ? 3) Will the place admit in Singaporean Muslims? 4) If the singaporean Muslim was caught inside, will they be subjected to malaysia law ?? Thanks a million and WESPECT !!!
1)Passport checks mostly for fresh face customers and non-chinese (read dark-complexion) customers (code word is mee goreng which personally I find derogatory). Probably also due to the wind now but of all the joints I have seen GM does this the most often.
2)99.99% no problems if not caught with girl bonking. If caught with pants down, there's a high chance of going up police van but unless you are very unlucky,(or have drugs in your system or other contrabands) mostly will not happen anything or have charges brought against you. (just a few hours spend in balai polis).
3)Most joints won't admit muslims, some used to but due to wind now, even more unlikely. mixed group stands a better chance though.
4)Singaporean Muslims.....Singaporean first and muslim second, M'sian authorities recognize this also. Unless the Islamic Syariah officers conduct raids then good luck to you and these people are incorruptible one. But then again I've never heard of any Singaporeans (muslim or otherwise) being hauled to court for visiting prositutes.
The above infomation is all to the best of my knowledge only, please dun quote me when you are question by the vice squad but hope it helps :)

Malaysian Datuk
07-09-2004, 07:16 PM
Hi! I'm caucasian and have been to Golden Million 5X. On one trip I was quoted 100 RM by the captain for a bonk with a girl (after happy hour). The other four trips I was quoted 130 RM. Each time they asked for 130RM, I negotiated down to 100RM for a bonk. Thankfully I knew the price from reading this fine forum :D I was friendly but persistent with the captain that I had paid 100 RM last time. After a few minutes and talking to several captains they agreed to 100 RM. I don't recall the captains names. I did the captain something on the way out.

Have other been changed 130 RM at GM? Is this standard for non-asian customers? What about other LSBs? Any info would be most appreciated!

My friend (also caucasian) and I had a great times at GM. The girls were nice. GM was the easiest LSB to find for a couple of newbies to JB.Most of the time this will happen to the white guys (being overcharge). For the HCs it's the rule and you can't argue with that 50% more, but for the lsbs bro you already hone your tactic. Read up on the prices here, go there and insist on being charge regular prices as with 'on your last visit' and you be pretty safe.

alphaone
07-09-2004, 08:30 PM
btw was there 2 weeks ago.. they seems to scrap all the happy hours rates.. standard pricing was RM100.. no more 80 bucks... :mad:

Most of the time this will happen to the white guys (being overcharge). For the HCs it's the rule and you can't argue with that 50% more, but for the lsbs bro you already hone your tactic. Read up on the prices here, go there and insist on being charge regular prices as with 'on your last visit' and you be pretty safe.

Malaysian Datuk
07-09-2004, 09:06 PM
btw was there 2 weeks ago.. they seems to scrap all the happy hours rates.. standard pricing was RM100.. no more 80 bucks... :mad:because now big wind, those who dare to operate taking risks, they also know no supply so up prices, no choice :(

Chief
08-09-2004, 01:16 AM
Eh Datuk, thanks for going to all the trouble in answering my questions and doubts.. WESPECT TO YOU !!!.. A few more questions... What are Puyings, Tiraks, Farangs, and some of the terms u guys used to classify people ??? Thanks again and WESPECT !

XiaoHoUzi83
08-09-2004, 07:39 AM
Eh Datuk, thanks for going to all the trouble in answering my questions and doubts.. WESPECT TO YOU !!!.. A few more questions... What are Puyings, Tiraks, Farangs, and some of the terms u guys used to classify people ??? Thanks again and WESPECT !

actually we classified them under ONE category...
pussies...

sassina2
08-09-2004, 09:30 AM
..... Me chose this Thai Chinese.. Looks are okay, but she very cheeky, playful, like a schoolgirl. Speaks chinese as well as LHL can do 2.4KM. ie FUCKED UP !. Quite excited.. When inside the room, and she stripped.. I super sian.. Knn.. As sian as when Singapore lost to Myanmar in pk in the Sea Games 93.. Cos her tits super small... KNN.....at most its a 32 1/2A.........

I do not mind flat chested wimen so long as nice face, legs and bum, if she has that, I would want to check her out & Can you share the name / number?
On GM, may I presume it's golden million and what kind of joint is this and exactly where? Thanks a million!

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 10:24 AM
I do not mind flat chested wimen so long as nice face, legs and bum, if she has that, I would want to check her out & Can you share the name / number?
On GM, may I presume it's golden million and what kind of joint is this and exactly where? Thanks a million!

Golden Million is a LSB located opp Crystal Crown. Wind is blowing big everyday, get in early to avoid long q for girls.

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 10:26 AM

Puying = girl in thai language
Tirak = darling in thai
Farang = ang moh

go to learningthai.com and you will get to know all the basic thai words used here.

MrDevil
08-09-2004, 10:36 AM

My friend (also caucasian) and I had a great times at GM. The girls were nice. GM was the easiest LSB to find for a couple of newbies to JB.

Remember the captain name and look back for him the next time. Ground floor taken care by Ah Siang and at upstairs by Siew Fu, both are Snr captain where the rest will listen to them.

With exceptional for freshed deflowered or popular girls, the std price is Rm100. I have brought caucasion friends to other LSB like Sakura as well with the std pricing.

jaucifer
08-09-2004, 02:19 PM
Dear bros, Chief here also recently just visited Golden Million with a few friends.. Just wanna share it.. btw, i first time cheong GM, so pardon me. Reached there, found that the lights are off and its only like 8pm+. And got a few people checked our passports before entry.. 1) Is it normal to have passport checks ? Then we proceed into the rooms, each of my friend got a girl. Me chose this Thai Chinese.. Looks are okay, but she very cheeky, playful, like a schoolgirl. Speaks chinese as well as LHL can do 2.4KM. ie FUCKED UP !. Quite excited.. When inside the room, and she stripped.. I super sian.. Knn.. As sian as when Singapore lost to Myanmar in pk in the Sea Games 93.. Cos her tits super small... KNN.....at most its a 32 1/2A......... No kidding !! I bet my last dollar all the samsters here got bigger breast than her.. Maybe next time must intro her to Expressions or wad.. So sian, that i opted for a bj, though i already paid 100RM for full... Yah lar. i know waste of money, but if little chief cannot stand, Chief also cannot bang.. BJ was great lar.. Lots of suction, like electrolux..brilliant !! but fj, didnt.KNN.... body so flat, that when she lie on the bed, i really wanted to play Pool or marbles on her... Swee swee culy pok.... Even can run my shuttle run and clocked under 10sec on her.. Confirm won't trip, unlike those cb rough roads in army... No joke.. On the other side, her attitude was brilliant... GF 10/10.... maybe next time can just opt for a bj only... Lesson learn.. In the room, i must open my fuckin eyes to see the body.. But newbie, so inexperienced... Hope u guys dun mind, but i dun want to post her no cos its aint nice to spoil her market.. Lastly can i also ask u guys 2) if we kenna caught inside the place during a raid, will we be in trouble, and if so, what kind ? 3) Will the place admit in Singaporean Muslims? 4) If the singaporean Muslim was caught inside, will they be subjected to malaysia law ?? Thanks a million and WESPECT !!!

?????Are you sure bro Chief, you went there for BJ only? Alamak, wasted bro, even if her fig cannot make it...you can still do FJ.

Broad_Rod24
08-09-2004, 02:30 PM
[QUOTE=Chief] So sian, that i opted for a bj, though i already paid 100RM for full... Yah lar. i know waste of money, but if little chief cannot stand, Chief also cannot bang.

Bro chief..obviously ..ur little chief stand wat ..thats y she blow u ma ..but serious bo .. u neber take Fj after paying 100? :confused: flat chest also can ..fuck wat ..as long ..pussy licious...and tight ..?

Chief
08-09-2004, 11:40 PM
Thanks a lot Mr Devil for your explanation of those Thai terms.. Wespect and KHORB KOON!!

Chief
08-09-2004, 11:46 PM
Dear Bro Jaucifer and BroadRod24, yah lar... I opted for a BJ.. I am a titty person, so when flat chested, i also no appetite :) ... Knn lar u 2... Keep talking about the RM100 for what...Ch**bye.. its like when u go KFC and ask for crispy, and they give u original.. U still want to eat meh ?? Same feeling lar..Anyway, difficult to explain to u.. Maybe got chance to chiong together in the future, then we talk over some beer !! :rolleyes: Wespect to u two bros !!

jaucifer
09-09-2004, 04:29 PM
Dear Bro Jaucifer and BroadRod24, yah lar... I opted for a BJ.. I am a titty person, so when flat chested, i also no appetite :) ... Knn lar u 2... Keep talking about the RM100 for what...Ch**bye.. its like when u go KFC and ask for crispy, and they give u original.. U still want to eat meh ?? Same feeling lar..Anyway, difficult to explain to u.. Maybe got chance to chiong together in the future, then we talk over some beer !! :rolleyes: Wespect to u two bros !!

Bro Cheif, I too also got a almost flat one but the service can based on looks bro. Even though mine figure wise not that good, but her FJ,BBBJ and HJ are the tops. No problem bro, whenever you're free with bro BroadRod24, pm me for a time slot. Cheer.

japboy
01-11-2004, 11:40 AM
Sad to c dis thread JB threads gng down oreadi....

wat's the reason? overly patronised by us such that we do not post our FR on our JB tour anymore... or izit that wind is blowing strong nowadays, such that no one wants 2 go there anymore??? lemme know pl.....

Got a recent FR to share:
Number: 6x6
BBBJ: 7/10 (Got suction)
FJ: 7/10 (Was very wet and do come easily..)
RTF: Maybe (but choices r too many!)

(am not dat gd with words so that rest pl fill it up with your imaginations!! hahah....)
went 2 2 of my frenz... one was like a maddog just unleashed frm his cage... so a hungry dog tends 2 bite anything that goes near him and he's hooked up soon after we got there.... another one was waiting for my old flame who he was eyeing the first time I met her in GM but she went back soon after...
I was waiting for a good one whole night and had 2 hunt high n low.. got someone who caught my eyes but kena called for duties until I dun c her anymore...
was quite fed up with the selection given 2 me.... got me one who gave me a I-owe-her-a-million dollar kinda look.
and when i went 2 toilet, someone coming up from the stairs caught my eyes... so i asked the captain 2 get her in....
I was presented with this sad gal after a whole night of searching as it was on a weekend and was packed with patrons and shortage of good gals (typical weekends)... very young and sweet face, very chinese looking... hahaa...
asked her wat happened, told me she's angry with her OKT and cried as she wanna get a samsung v200.
I asked her why and she said wanna buy fone so dat can call her bf, so I comforted her and before we knew it, we were in the room.

saw her taking off her clothes and I tot.. such a pretty yound gal.... went for a standard catbath and den she was on top give me a good BBBJ while I was fingering her..... finger her until cannot tahan and ask me 2 ride her rough!! wow ... as I slipped in, i felt tightness and she got a full grib on me.... I was thinking this was not so bad even after working over here for a whil oreadi.... stereo was superb and did her missionary, left, right n centre in random rythnm before cuming with me on the top....
was talking to her after another shower and all the while complaining to me abt her OKT... I told her I'll do a booking on her next time and bring her out 2 buy fone....

well... will still be scouting ard so pl contribute generously to dis thread!!!

nike1to6
20-11-2004, 01:31 PM
golden million a real con case.
just went with 2 friends last week. total bill for 2 jugs of beer RM291.
crazy man.

latest update... the girls mostly ugly and no quality.
some came in and just put thier legs on you and thats it!

then after you ask for bill all will rush in for tips even they don't service
you. ( including those fat aunties )

try not ot visit there for the time being. felt cheated !!!

gold
20-11-2004, 02:43 PM
hi bro , my friends also went last 2 week ago. end of the days 4 abt 3 - 4 hrs n 2 jugs was charged abt rm 290. he complain 2 expensive. hi bros , i think its time to ban (blacklist) this place. i belived its easy to find girls elsewhere like Aplollo 1 or Apollo 2 . or even loveboat ktv. i don't thinks they charge that high.they though wat singaporean rich , can chai tou.let's miss this place 4 some time n hope they can lower their price. girls everywhere can find. but not to go to a plce where prices for beer and room are expensive.

nike1to6
23-11-2004, 03:48 PM
hi there,
any one can share which lsb to hang out about 3pm onwards.
feel boring lah. normally go to golden million but now F them off

jbguy
23-11-2004, 04:42 PM
hi there,
any one can share which lsb to hang out about 3pm onwards.
feel boring lah. normally go to golden million but now F them off
Go to any SPA in town, more relex and more safe,

japboy
24-11-2004, 11:38 AM
golden million a real con case.
just went with 2 friends last week. total bill for 2 jugs of beer RM291.
crazy man.

latest update... the girls mostly ugly and no quality.
some came in and just put thier legs on you and thats it!

then after you ask for bill all will rush in for tips even they don't service
you. ( including those fat aunties )

try not ot visit there for the time being. felt cheated !!!

hi bro , my friends also went last 2 week ago. end of the days 4 abt 3 - 4 hrs n 2 jugs was charged abt rm 290. he complain 2 expensive. hi bros , i think its time to ban (blacklist) this place. i belived its easy to find girls elsewhere like Aplollo 1 or Apollo 2 . or even loveboat ktv. i don't thinks they charge that high.they though wat singaporean rich , can chai tou.let's miss this place 4 some time n hope they can lower their price. girls everywhere can find. but not to go to a plce where prices for beer and room are expensive.!!!

the "Shou Ye" should have told you the price before you sat down ... the RM 290 is for both the room n the drink charges... drink is cheap but d room is a bit more exp... if i remember correctly, dat place also offers 3 jugs for d room free... best is u can check out other bros whether r they there o not n share room o take over d rooms.... jz like last time i did with MrDevil n greenbird bro, joined them!!!

next time, u shld go in packs of fours so dat it will be cheaper... if 4 person n 2 jugs, it's only RM72.50 per person which is only S$30!! but shag rate is RM100 per shot is very cheap oreadi!!

fyi, dat place is fully packed during fridays n sats as a lot of pple go there for instant fun, not like pubs where u shld have 2 sit down n drink wif d gals, HOPING for them to go with u (no guarantees) ...

as for the cleaner ladies ... i always tell them to get out n dun come in as i will not tip them!!! :p

for the gals, it depends on how many gals u sat with and how long they sat with you... if they sat with you for a fairly long time, like at least 15 min, then u r expected to tip them, say RM5-10 (depends on ur mood)... for those gals dat serviced u, at least a RM10....

u can tell d "Shou Ye" dat u like wat kind of gal n they will intro, if u dun like, u can immed reject d gal frm d room!! hahaha... as for good quality gals, u can refer to this thread or pple 2 intro... no point to look @ info older than 1 months as the gal may have gone back oreadi...

I think basically u muz determine wat kind of fun do u want ... relax can always go to spas ... if u wanna drink only, can go 2 pubs... if u wanna drink n shag, can go 2 lsb .... if depends ... n watever venue u choose, pl prepare 2 take out money for the quality of entertainment u want ....

anyway, next time u go, let me know n i'll show u pple ard!! :D

toothbrush
27-11-2004, 06:10 PM
been there a couple a of time and i have a qn regarding overnite.
do they have a specific hotel for us to go since they keep a tight rein on the gal movement or the nite is spent at the normal bonking room?

Thanks

Nope they dun have a specifc hotel for overnite. They might have a few prefer hotel for them stay. Can check out with them. Normally u can chose any hotel u like as long as it is not too far away from sentosa.
The gals are not criminal, why should they keep a tight watch on the gal movement

XiaoHoUzi83
28-11-2004, 12:07 AM
was wondering if K133 is still working there.. anyone knows?

Malaysian Datuk
30-11-2004, 11:24 AM
Nope they dun have a specifc hotel for overnite. They might have a few prefer hotel for them stay. Can check out with them. Normally u can chose any hotel u like as long as it is not too far away from sentosa.
The gals are not criminal, why should they keep a tight watch on the gal movementWHY? Scare girl runaway with Tirak mah, right? ;)

toothbrush
30-11-2004, 08:19 PM
WHY? Scare girl runaway with Tirak mah, right? ;)

The girl are so happy to be their tirak, they wun bear to run away right bro datuk :rolleyes:

GoGoGo
01-12-2004, 12:24 AM
The girl are so happy to be their tirak, they wun bear to run away right bro datuk :rolleyes:

Toothbrush, why every post by MY Datuk in all the treads followed by you? You two "you yi tui" huh? :D

MachoDevilX
01-12-2004, 09:28 AM
Toothbrush, why every post by MY Datuk in all the treads followed by you? You two "you yi tui" huh? :D

Shhh... know already just keep it to yourself mah... Kekeke... :D

toothbrush
01-12-2004, 11:10 PM

He is my ah gong :D, wah u are the first person to notice that

Malaysian Datuk
02-12-2004, 09:24 PM
Sorry but I am 100% heterosexual

japboy
03-12-2004, 12:15 PM
hahah... seems like another tcss thread cuming up...

back 2 biz.... back there again last night... went 2 meet up wif one of my bros who started from 9pm til 4am with 3 rounds under d belt ... talk abt stamina.... woohoo!! ...

as for me, SOP, went in, wash car, eat lok lok @ DNP, GM, mission over.... :P

go there late so no chance 2 linger ard longer .... got a gal last night... FR goes....

went into GM and specific wif my brudders waiting.... start 2 tcss as long time din meet up ... den introduced by our dear captain, 8*9 (8*3's cousin which incidentally I have tried her when she first arrived back a long time ago..), quite nice but when wanna go, complained 2 captain she cannot make it last night...

fed up .... so jz go walking ard, tcss, drinking n intro by more CMIs.... jz when i was abt 2 give up n return base empty-handed, out of d corner of my eye, i saw dis petite gal wif a bundle in front n perky arses standing at the counter...

frm her really high heel shoes, anyone can tell dat she's pretty petite gal... n jz when i was eyeing her, d captain noticed my glance n signal ok o not... i jz give a nod n went in.... she followed in after a while n my brudders were like eyeing on her immed.. n saw her tattoo above her bum when she sat down...

gd stock (quality of new arrival in gm seems 2 b getting better n better n gm is oso getting much more crowded as well... i think due 2 closing of dolphin, anyway, back 2 d FR)...

got 2 know she came in 4 abt 1 mth n speaks like mandarin... shit... body language can oreadi...
time is late so quickly went upstairs...

catbath standard... went onto bed, n she starts licking me all over (trying 2 stimulate me n getting lesser pump-time).... but i jz relax..... pussy got very well maintained pubic hair ..... mid-way, she asked "ice cream o no ice cream?" ... wat would any bros answer? of coz i want lah n i always like dat helicopter view...hehehe ...

anyway, start 2 bbbj d top part of d shaft but also working d lower part w her fingers ... nice.. but 2 much teeth ... damn... have a cut and pointed to my teeth n told her she got a teething problem i can't tahan .... she resumed with lesser teeth n after a while, she went on top of me.....

starting moaning n gradually pumping w faster movement....... by then she's oreadi wet... switched 2 missionary n started working... moaning getting louder... enjoyed watching her B cup bouncing abt like jelly .... switched 2 doggery for a hard ram n was studying her tattoo most of d time.... hehehe.... by den action is thick n fast n feel d pressure is climbing .... finally switched 2 missionary n finished it off wif a big bang w both of us lying on d bed panting!!.... :)
after a while showered, get changed n went back.. one of my brudder was making his way upstairs as his gal (8*3 which he liked after seeing her) went missing... so he made off wif a CMI who can't speak anything except thai, no body (i.e. no arse o tits o look) ... n another made off wif his 3rd rd... :P

can't wait for 3rd bro n went back n d 2nd bro needs 2 go somewhere else b4 heading back....

FR to share:
Number: 1x2
Look: 7/10 (very fair like chinese ah lian..)
Body: 7/10 (B cup but she wears a A cup bra 2 emphasis d size... with a nice arses too!)
Catbath: 6.5/10 (attentive.. but no bbbj which came later..)
BBBJ: 6.5/10 (Got suction but too much teeth... if not would have given a 7!)
FJ: 7/10 (well shave pussy..)
RTF: Maybe

yongleeong
11-12-2004, 12:45 PM
Tokking abt the question if 133 is still working....YES she still there.... i up her just last sat....

jbguy
13-12-2004, 06:29 PM
sorry, can any bro share the latest price info for these joint. any happy hours for it some more? thank you so much. :p

Malaysian Datuk
14-12-2004, 08:39 PM
one seasoned chiongster told me the other day the most happening LSB now is GM.....every night fullhouse. what say we go for a looksee bro?

toothbrush
14-12-2004, 08:41 PM
my impression of GM is not always very good, the captain too aggressive liao

Malaysian Datuk
14-12-2004, 08:44 PM
Must go with regulars lor.....that night that bro who joined us :cool:

NiteKid
15-12-2004, 01:28 AM
Must go with regulars lor.....that night that bro who joined us :cool:

hi, bro how tat nite in SK? any luck for un others?

Reaper
15-12-2004, 02:44 AM
hi, bro how tat nite in SK? any luck for un others?

bro...how have you been????? what the !@#$ have you been up to? :D

CHEERS

NiteKid
15-12-2004, 12:10 PM
bro...how have you been????? what the !@#$ have you been up to? :D

CHEERS

yo.. bro, i'm fine. :p

as usual buy wif works, nothing much different.

XiaoHoUzi83
15-12-2004, 10:35 PM
Tokking abt the question if 133 is still working....YES she still there.... i up her just last sat....

i am talking abt K133... went 2 days ago.. captain says she left Long long time ago.. but then i found one Sweeeet ger there~

Malaysian Datuk
16-12-2004, 06:50 PM
hi, bro how tat nite in SK? any luck for un others?it got worse after you left, ban SK already from now on.....next round you bring me to GM. your bro cancel CNY BKK trip already.

Doggiestyle
17-12-2004, 04:42 AM
Sure or not, busy wif work..... Think it's more to do wif busy boning.... hahaha.... How's life bro??

yo.. bro, i'm fine. :p

as usual buy wif works, nothing much different.

Doggiestyle
17-12-2004, 04:44 AM
Bro XHZ, still on active service?? When u getting out?? So, everytime have excursion u climbing over the fence of your camp, huh?? Hahaha.... Good to c that u r still cheonging...

i am talking abt K133... went 2 days ago.. captain says she left Long long time ago.. but then i found one Sweeeet ger there~

NiteKid
17-12-2004, 10:26 AM
it got worse after you left, ban SK already from now on.....next round you bring me to GM. your bro cancel CNY BKK trip already.

Got worse? wat happen? GM? y me? got a huge hole in my pocket now :(

NiteKid
17-12-2004, 10:29 AM
Sure or not, busy wif work..... Think it's more to do wif busy boning.... hahaha.... How's life bro??

really busy wif work, now need to work hard. i just bought a gaming table in Crown Casino. :cool:

Life always sucks

Malaysian Datuk
17-12-2004, 10:45 AM
Got worse? wat happen? GM? y me? got a huge hole in my pocket now :(
Must really bring me to GM, SK CMI anymore! Had another bad experience last night:mad:

NiteKid
17-12-2004, 12:47 PM
Must really bring me to GM, SK CMI anymore! Had another bad experience last night:mad:

bring u there? i oso seldom go liao nowadays.
who ask u backside itchy, go SK again last nite.... :D

Malaysian Datuk
17-12-2004, 06:11 PM
bring u there? i oso seldom go liao nowadays.
who ask u backside itchy, go SK again last nite.... :D
brother itchy........i think you bought the gaming table and roulette wheel together :D

Tenrang
18-12-2004, 11:36 AM
Guys,

you sure anything is happening in SK? dun see anything at all everytime I pass by.

Malaysian Datuk, PM me your number and let's get in touch.

chua7346556
19-12-2004, 07:37 PM
went to gm lastnight place full of bros not much ladys.feel that it not worth going there anymore cause lady will sit with u for 5min@ask u whether want to go up room!if answer is no lady will go away till u settle bill then back for tips.if yes after bonking will never come back till u settle bill!may be u just go for booking instead of going there.

NiteKid
20-12-2004, 01:29 PM
brother itchy........i think you bought the gaming table and roulette wheel together :D

if i bought the gaming table n the roulette wheel, can i hve a beatiful dealer as well???? :D

so when we goin?

Malaysian Datuk
21-12-2004, 05:52 PM
if i bought the gaming table n the roulette wheel, can i hve a beatiful dealer as well???? :D your table special, come with 'beautiful' Sikh dealer with turban colour of your choice :eek:

so when we goin?Where? Melbourne(too far), BKK(not confirm), JB GM(anytime)

Malaysian Datuk
21-12-2004, 05:54 PM
Guys,

you sure anything is happening in SK? dun see anything at all everytime I pass by.

Malaysian Datuk, PM me your number and let's get in touch.Cuntfusion bro, we meant Sakura(LSB). SK the pub(old Dolphin/Chanel) is not happening.

NiteKid
22-12-2004, 01:56 PM
your table special, come with 'beautiful' Sikh dealer with turban colour of your choice :eek:

Where? Melbourne(too far), BKK(not confirm), JB GM(anytime)

melbourne whr got far? 7 hrs flight only nia, i wanna go back to buy another table ler... :D

bkk trip must plan first, GM i anytime oso can;t

Malaysian Datuk
22-12-2004, 09:33 PM
melbourne whr got far? 7 hrs flight only nia, i wanna go back to buy another table ler... :D

bkk trip must plan first, GM i anytime oso can;tthis friday...we got big group cumming, I get C4 oso

NiteKid
23-12-2004, 01:27 PM
this friday...we got big group cumming, I get C4 oso

fri??? X'mas eve??? gto something better to do ler..... anyway gime me a buzz.

Doggiestyle
04-01-2005, 01:22 AM
fri??? X'mas eve??? gto something better to do ler..... anyway gime me a buzz.

So what have u been up to, Bro?? Will be down in JB on Wednesday. Say, any idea whether any ' freshies' in town??

Always on the look-out for young blood,
DS

nike1to6
06-01-2005, 09:48 AM
red alert ! red alert !

BIG WIND THIS MONTH.. INTERNAL NEWS...GWT OUT FROM THIS PLACE

nike1to6
06-01-2005, 09:49 AM
red alert ! red alert !

BIG WIND THIS MONTH.. INTERNAL NEWS...GET OUT FROM THIS PLACE
OR YOU WILL SPEND DAYS BEHIND BARS

C4 (Bomb)
09-01-2005, 05:22 AM
this friday...we got big group cumming, I get C4 oso

hmmmm y got my name cum out????? I MIA for so long in SB liao, now only go for Pte.Mission. :D

popiah
09-01-2005, 05:31 AM
hi bro,

have a great outing tonight @ GM with alot of samster.

Please read the related link thread (Mobilization Excerise JB)

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=736899#post736899

More fr and details on GM will be appeared at the above thread.

Thanks.

toothbrush
09-01-2005, 05:57 AM
hmmmm y got my name cum out????? I MIA for so long in SB liao, now only go for Pte.Mission. :D

wah u finally can post liao ar haha

Indo_Boy
09-01-2005, 01:38 PM
interesting stuff last night..thanks guys.

Malaysian Datuk
10-01-2005, 02:05 PM
red alert ! red alert !

BIG WIND THIS MONTH.. INTERNAL NEWS...GET OUT FROM THIS PLACE
OR YOU WILL SPEND DAYS BEHIND BARSBig Wind due to blow till CNY.....few days last week all the joints kena one by one, nothing really serious except on Saturday night when the BOMBA came and pry the frontdoor of Lixin when we were exiting from GM. 4 bros just left Lixin an hour earlier :)

Jessie
10-01-2005, 09:06 PM
heard that got a girl died when Ap2 got raided on sunday morning.....
gonna be big wind again...sigh :mad: :(

cheongkid
10-01-2005, 10:51 PM
Big Wind due to blow till CNY.....few days last week all the joints kena one by one, nothing really serious except on Saturday night when the BOMBA came and pry the frontdoor of Lixin when we were exiting from GM. 4 bros just left Lixin an hour earlier :)
Read from the New Paper that one Thai girl was crushed to death while hiding from the police when they raided a pub in Taman Sri Tebrau on Sunday morning. Poor thing...wonder which joint was that?

Andy22
11-01-2005, 02:34 PM
the gal is No. 68....

Keenster
12-01-2005, 12:07 PM
Read from the newspaper not stated which LSB? Is it Ap2 or lixin or sakura?
big wind so serious...........

jbguy
12-01-2005, 03:15 PM
Read from the New Paper that one Thai girl was crushed to death while hiding from the police when they raided a pub in Taman Sri Tebrau on Sunday morning. Poor thing...wonder which joint was that?
Is Apollo, saw the picture from th e news paper, the name sure already block, but the logo still there.. so poor with the thai gal. :(

Hakoshu
12-01-2005, 03:18 PM
Ohhh... 68?? i think saw b4.....

Is Apollo, saw the picture from th e news paper, the name sure already block, but the logo still there.. so poor with the thai gal. :(

jameskhoa
12-01-2005, 03:19 PM
Big Wind due to blow till CNY.....few days last week all the joints kena one by one, nothing really serious except on Saturday night when the BOMBA came and pry the frontdoor of Lixin when we were exiting from GM. 4 bros just left Lixin an hour earlier :)

you can only add to the same bro once and you have to add to another 500 or 1000 other bros b4 you can get round to me again.....and since you can add 2 nicks per day.....i expect your points in 2 years time....thanks anyway...have i add to yours yet?

Hey buddy, tried to reply you via pm, but your box is full. Sorry brudders for posting unrelated message.

-----
really? that's kinda farked... good and farked... don't worry man, I owe you some points... heh heh. How's everything hanging? Haven't been online for awhile now. have a girlfriend whore at the moment. not too bad. don't have to pay for my farks. she cleans up after me, like a maid that I can fark... ha ha ha. just have to provide her with a place to stay and food... guess I take out for a movie and sheet but its kinda cool. not that I will ever have that experience in malaysia and singapore...

Indo man, you have to come around someday. I'll be in friggin shanghai soon. just for a couple weeks maybe. my boss really knows how to push me around... farkin feel like a DHL jumbo box at the moment. what can I do... need the cash.

talk to you soon man. happy farkin new year (literally, heh heh)
------

AND HAPPY FARKING NEW YEAR samsters.

MachoDevilX
12-01-2005, 04:19 PM
Ohhh... 68?? i think saw b4.....

Oh God. It's AP2??? Shit mann... :(
I think I have also seen 68 before. Poor girl.
I will pray for her to have a better life in her next life. Hopefully, she doesn't ever have to be in this field again... :(

Hakoshu
12-01-2005, 04:38 PM
Yea, poor thing.. Bad enough... Observe a min of slience for her :(

I will pray for her to have a better life in her next life. Hopefully, she doesn't ever have to be in this field again... :(

MachoDevilX
12-01-2005, 04:59 PM
Let us pray for her and have a minute of silence.
I have already created a thread specially for her.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=29504&page=1&pp=15

:(

Malaysian Datuk
14-01-2005, 10:45 PM
Hey buddy, tried to reply you via pm, but your box is full. Sorry brudders for posting unrelated message.

-----
really? that's kinda farked... good and farked... don't worry man, I owe you some points... heh heh. How's everything hanging? Haven't been online for awhile now. have a girlfriend whore at the moment. not too bad. don't have to pay for my farks. she cleans up after me, like a maid that I can fark... ha ha ha. just have to provide her with a place to stay and food... guess I take out for a movie and sheet but its kinda cool. not that I will ever have that experience in malaysia and singapore...

Indo man, you have to come around someday. I'll be in friggin shanghai soon. just for a couple weeks maybe. my boss really knows how to push me around... farkin feel like a DHL jumbo box at the moment. what can I do... need the cash.

talk to you soon man. happy farkin new year (literally, heh heh)
------

AND HAPPY FARKING NEW YEAR samsters.Just saw this post bro.....Indo! (Mind in overdrive planning something)I cleared up my PM just for you. Keep in touch :)

japboy
20-01-2005, 10:06 AM
Let us pray for her and have a minute of silence.
I have already created a thread specially for her.

i'm so sorry abt it... used 2 frequent jb but now more pre-occupied by sum thing else....

i'm so sad 2 know abt it last nite after one of my brudderz told me... i'll pray for a better next life for her.... :(

Amour
21-01-2005, 02:40 PM
anyone tried no. 803? she's fierce :p

Amour
21-01-2005, 02:41 PM
anyone tried calling 803? she's hot ;)

Ah_Lim2005
21-01-2005, 08:21 PM
anyone tried calling 803? she's fierce

anyone tried calling 803? she's hot

So, Mr Amour Sir.

Is she hot or fierce? :confused:

:rolleyes:

Ah_Lim2005

handsome18
22-01-2005, 01:04 AM
Hi bros, anyone can help with the tel no of GM? called 103 but the malay ger said not listed wor... also can recommend the captain who can intro a good chio ger for overnight pls? tks guys...

Ah_Lim2005
22-01-2005, 03:05 AM
Hi bros, anyone can help with the tel no of GM?

Mr handsome18 Sir

how about you going over to GM personally and get the number from the captain(s) yourself :)

handsome18
22-01-2005, 12:53 PM
Mr handsome18 Sir

how about you going over to GM personally and get the number from the captain(s) yourself :)

hehe mai lah that defeats the purpose leh.... wl try calling the malay ger operator again... :)

MrDevil
22-01-2005, 02:36 PM
anyone tried calling 803? she's hot ;)

the number sounds very familar, whats her name? Care to share?

Ah_Lim2005
22-01-2005, 02:44 PM
hehe mai lah that defeats the purpose leh....

Mr Handsome18 Sir

What's your purpose anyway? You're looking for a good chio gal for Overnight right? :confused:

1. Good and Chio depends on each's perception (One man's meat may be another's poison)

2. By going straight to the joint, you'll be able to see and choose for yourself, what are the type of gals available, bulid up chemistry with her, etc. If you feel comfortable enough with her, just tell the Captain or Mummy that you would like to book her for Overnight. Simple? :confused:

Just my worth

Ah_Lim2005

craz
22-01-2005, 05:28 PM

Bro Devil,

when u coming back to cheong JB Lsb...
think a few gals came back to GM.

Malaysian Datuk
22-01-2005, 08:59 PM
Hi bros, anyone can help with the tel no of GM? called 103 but the malay ger said not listed wor... also can recommend the captain who can intro a good chio ger for overnight pls? tks guys...07-3328686/07-3337979, captain in charge of girls booking is Xiao Wu

Malaysian Datuk
22-01-2005, 09:00 PM
Bro Devil,

think a few gals came back to GM.Yes Mr Devil, when are you cumming back? :)

handsome18
23-01-2005, 11:40 PM
07-3328686/07-3337979, captain in charge of girls booking is Xiao Wu

Thanks Datuk, can always trust Datuk to come to the rescue... :)

Malaysian Datuk
24-01-2005, 07:06 PM
No prob bro, you want his h/p i can PM to you :)

handsome18
24-01-2005, 11:27 PM
No prob bro, you want his h/p i can PM to you :)

thanks Datuk. you are a kind man. must up you to Tan Sri liao.
maybe can also take bro's advise to go look see look see personally before booking overnight...

MrDevil
25-01-2005, 07:24 AM
Yes Mr Devil, when are you cumming back? :)

Bro Devil,

think a few gals came back to GM.

Will PM you once I planned my schedule, will need you guys to intro puyings to me in return liao... hahaha, too long have not been cheonging JB.

07-3328686/07-3337979, captain in charge of girls booking is Xiao Wu

Xiao Wu promoted? Send him my regards, say from Devil..

MrDevil
25-01-2005, 07:26 AM

No one know 803? The number sounds very familar, any chance her name is Cat?

Amour
26-01-2005, 01:19 AM

i dunno her name.. anyway i just went to golden million today.. they say she went back to her hometown already :(

Amour
26-01-2005, 03:04 AM
urm sorry not really sure whats her name is. But today i went to GM and asked for her, but they say she haf already went back to her hometown..

wish her all the best :)