PDA

View Full Version : Overnight questions

Luna
02-05-2004, 12:45 AM
When you guys overnite, do you mind the gal receive calls or sms from her other darlings in the middle of the night? Worst still she ask you to translate the chinese word in the sms to her. :confused: For my case i felt kind of jealous but i did not reflect to her. :(

thaigers
02-05-2004, 12:54 AM
bro, mai jealous lah. you know you are not the only tirak. then you should expect this. When i went for overnite, same thing also happen. worse still, she show me those obscene pic message sent to her by her customers!!! She also ask me to translate some sms for her. But, when she received calls, she has the courtesy to say she is not free to her caller and gave all her attention to me.

sometimes she even share her experiences with her other customers with me.
I dont mind at all. at least she treat me like a friend and tell me her stories.

Darkstorm
02-05-2004, 02:18 AM
bro, mai jealous lah. you know you are not the only tirak. then you should expect this. When i went for overnite, same thing also happen. worse still, she show me those obscene pic message sent to her by her customers!!! She also ask me to translate some sms for her. But, when she received calls, she has the courtesy to say she is not free to her caller and gave all her attention to me.

sometimes she even share her experiences with her other customers with me.
I dont mind at all. at least she treat me like a friend and tell me her stories.

She can give u attention when other customers/tiraks call is very good already.....if u know what I mean :)

toothbrush
02-05-2004, 02:18 AM
at least she is honest to u.... she does not try to hide it from u.. it all up to you if u can accept of not.... should expect this thing to happen since she is in this trade, it her livelyhood.. bo bian mah....
In their mind they also wonder the words we tell them.. we claim we love her only... but they might be wondering if we have other gal outside? be it gf , wife or even other WL? It harder to convince them than for them to convince us... (even though in our heart know she is special to us) one thing about thai gal is that they believe their friends more than believe in us... when they gather together they can practically anything under the sun.. sometime mention about their customer too... at first they might believe in us.... but after their good friend "advice" them, they will think twice about it...
it hard to judge if they are sincere to us unless we can their life drastically...
even if we do that... it also doesnt mean we are their utimate tirak..
enjoy the moment and time you have with her.... and u will be more happy :)

Darkstorm
02-05-2004, 02:21 AM
When you guys overnite, do you mind the gal receive calls or sms from her other darlings in the middle of the night? Worst still she ask you to translate the chinese word in the sms to her. :confused: For my case i felt kind of jealous but i did not reflect to her. :(

You feel jealous because u have fallen for her?

I don't think any sane guy would mind the girl receiving calls or sms from other guys/customers/darlings/tiraks...Unless, of course, the girl means nothing to u.

Darkstorm
02-05-2004, 02:24 AM
at least she is honest to u.... she does not try to hide it from u.. it all up to you if u can accept of not.... should expect this thing to happen since she is in this trade, it her livelyhood.. bo bian mah....
In their mind they also wonder the words we tell them.. we claim we love her only... but they might be wondering if we have other gal outside? be it gf , wife or even other WL? It harder to convince them than for them to convince us... (even though in our heart know she is special to us) one thing about thai gal is that they believe their friends more than believe in us... when they gather together they can practically anything under the sun.. sometime mention about their customer too... at first they might believe in us.... but after their good friend "advice" them, they will think twice about it...
it hard to judge if they are sincere to us unless we can their life drastically...
even if we do that... it also doesnt mean we are their utimate tirak..
enjoy the moment and time you have with her.... and u will be more happy :)

The shit thing is........I really don't have a girlfriend or wife.....and no one believes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (including people I meet in my normal daily life)

toothbrush
02-05-2004, 02:53 AM
The shit thing is........I really don't have a girlfriend or wife.....and no one believes me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (including people I meet in my normal daily life)
haha that the biggest problem i face too !!!! It the cultural that they are brought up with...esp happen to the WL... their "pi chai" so call their bf alway fool around while they are working. some of them even F**K their friend..
It happen to me before... i use to have a tirak in thailand, my friend from came to visit me in thailand.. so as a host i brought them around, i show them the a go go bar...

My tirak was working so she cannot accompany me... she call me up and i honestly tell her im in Papong... i told her i just bring my friend there for them to look around and chose their gal.....that time im the only guy in the group without any gal... immediately she react violently and ask me to come home immediately.. she say she will come back from work immdiately....

Back in her room she make a big fuss out of it and refuse to believe me that i did not bonk any gal.... even to the extend that she know i low in budget and cannot afford to bonk other gal.... i was damn broke at that time only 800 baht left with me.. :(

I was puzzled and did not understand why.. until i overhear her conversion with her friends.... all her bastard friends say negative things about me...
later i try to consult a my thai guy friend.. he told me.. i should have lie.. thai gal will try to believe in our lie and covince themselves we love them the most.. as long as we dun bring the gal back to their room... they can "accept" it...

Darkstorm
02-05-2004, 03:23 AM
haha that the biggest problem i face too !!!! It the cultural that they are brought up with...esp happen to the WL... their "pi chai" so call their bf alway fool around while they are working. some of them even F**K their friend..
It happen to me before... i use to have a tirak in thailand, my friend from came to visit me in thailand.. so as a host i brought them around, i show them the a go go bar...

My tirak was working so she cannot accompany me... she call me up and i honestly tell her im in Papong... i told her i just bring my friend there for them to look around and chose their gal.....that time im the only guy in the group without any gal... immediately she react violently and ask me to come home immediately.. she say she will come back from work immdiately....

Back in her room she make a big fuss out of it and refuse to believe me that i did not bonk any gal.... even to the extend that she know i low in budget and cannot afford to bonk other gal.... i was damn broke at that time only 800 baht left with me.. :(

I was puzzled and did not understand why.. until i overhear her conversion with her friends.... all her bastard friends say negative things about me...
later i try to consult a my thai guy friend.. he told me.. i should have lie.. thai gal will try to believe in our lie and covince themselves we love them the most.. as long as we dun bring the gal back to their room... they can "accept" it...

I see.......thanks for sharing your story.......really appreciate your sharing the story with me. :)

ThaksinShinawat
02-05-2004, 05:26 AM

Dear friend,

Hehehehehe, i could convince myself that your post is one of the most interesting in this forum, well, because it does touches the Wattanatum of Thai in another words, the indepth culture of a thai. Believe it or not, having mistresses is still prevalent in the Thai society, it doesn't matter which social hierachy you're from. We Thai are rather simple people and I can't compare us to other nationality as not to provoke any nationalism. As what some friends suggested in this post, whatever you do, clean your mouth thoroughly. Its bad teaching people these things, but what to do, this is life.

A general Thai saying goes, just 10,000 baht of living expenses a month and 4 days week at home after work, watching TV with your partner, already qualify you to be gossiped among the neighbourhood as a model boyfriend or husband.:)

Whether you did it or not in the first place, all women think alike, their heart is forever a bottomless depth, and we can never understand thoroughly (a word from my Dad since i was a child). Even if you have been to Patpong, just say you were in silom square dining with some clients. This message is to all women of other ethnicity too, they know whether you're engage in any monkey businesses, but just do not let them know or Worst still, don't ever let them catch you red-handed. A simple lie (not a white lie in fact), could save the day.

p.s. remember, 'clean your mouth after every meal', the word 'Patpong' has already aroused suspicion in her.

yours sincerely,
Thaksin Shinawat,
Nayoke Rajamontree,
Prathet Thai

pop00eye
02-05-2004, 09:02 AM
Although its off-topic. but the posts are very interesting.
Thanks guys.

Luna
02-05-2004, 09:18 AM
You feel jealous because u have fallen for her?

I don't think any sane guy would mind the girl receiving calls or sms from other guys/customers/darlings/tiraks...Unless, of course, the girl means nothing to u.

Whether i had fallen for her is still a mystery? Cos' i'm still single in real life, dun know what is falling in love thing. But that night she had given me enough trust to do raw with me, due to a long time hard to cum. :o

collin_23
02-05-2004, 11:30 AM
Bro, just wish to tell u that going raw, CIM etc r just gimmicks given to us as a regular.

My advice to u, never fall in love with the WLs. Enjoy their company can but never go deep.

I recommend u to read SC's private dancer in the international forum.

Cheers

Whether i had fallen for her is still a mystery? Cos' i'm still single in real life, dun know what is falling in love thing. But that night she had given me enough trust to do raw with me, due to a long time hard to cum. :o

steve_74
02-05-2004, 12:25 PM
Bro, just wish to tell u that going raw, CIM etc r just gimmicks given to us as a regular.

My advice to u, never fall in love with the WLs. Enjoy their company can but never go deep.

CheersGood advice keep our heart at home while cheonging in geyland :D

MyBluesky
02-05-2004, 12:26 PM

Cheers

I agree to u!!! True love is difficult in GL!! :(

jimmeng
02-05-2004, 12:39 PM
I will always insists those chicks to turn off their mobile phone.
Some nice gals did follow, so I become their regular customer...

thaigers
02-05-2004, 01:00 PM

The other time I also wanted to do raw with my regular as i felt quite comfortable with her. But you think back, she is still considered risky as she has many more sex partner than us, even though they go for checkup.

collin_23
02-05-2004, 01:03 PM
Ang pais average 100 per week, 20 per day. No need aids, stds enough to kill already I guess. Haiz...

The other time I also wanted to do raw with my regular as i felt quite comfortable with her. But you think back, she is still considered risky as she has many more sex partner than us, even though they go for checkup.

Luna
02-05-2004, 01:20 PM

Cheers

Thanks for the reminder, anyway i had told her i'm will be away for overseas work for 3 weeks. But she ask me whether will i be back for her, well "Of Course" i replied.

toothbrush
02-05-2004, 08:30 PM
Thanks for the reminder, anyway i had told her i'm will be away for overseas work for 3 weeks. But she ask me whether will i be back for her, well "Of Course" i replied.
u want to "avoid" her for the 3 weeks? did she call u often?

HellBoy Van
02-05-2004, 08:42 PM

My humble advice........

Cheong with your mind clear, not with your hearts on........

Bonking raw indeed to guys is a fantastic xperience, esp if you are still virgin, or newly broken V........ by to all the WLs........ we are are just customers.... whether they do it Raw or wif CD, its oni tactic they use to make you spend your $$$ willingly on em..... :rolleyes:

toothbrush
02-05-2004, 09:10 PM
My humble advice........

Cheong with your mind clear, not with your hearts on........

Bonking raw indeed to guys is a fantastic xperience, esp if you are still virgin, or newly broken V........ by to all the WLs........ we are are just customers.... whether they do it Raw or wif CD, its oni tactic they use to make you spend your $$$ willingly on em..... :rolleyes:

For me i cheong with my dick.... not with my hearts..... no emotionally involved.. :D enjoy the moment with her

It might be easy to fall in love a with a WL but it definately not easy to be their tirak... in term of $$$ or emotionally... a lot of factor to consider..

HellBoy Van
02-05-2004, 09:15 PM
For me i cheong with my dick.... not with my hearts..... no emotionally involved.. :D enjoy the moment with her

It might be easy to fall in love a with a WL but it definately not easy to be their tirak... in term of $$$ or emotionally... a lot of factor to consider..

Hi, I have to agree with you......... why fall in love with em when you end up being dig dry.......wallet and sperm wise......hehehe :D

Luna
02-05-2004, 09:34 PM
u want to "avoid" her for the 3 weeks? did she call u often?

No, she dun call me often. Cos' i had been chionging almost weekly, time to let my bank take a rest. ;)

toothbrush
02-05-2004, 09:34 PM
Hi, I have to agree with you......... why fall in love with em when you end up being dig dry.......wallet and sperm wise......hehehe :D

Sometime it not easy not to fall in love with them....... i personally been through this before but it not here ,it in thailand.... been through so much with her... brush aside the $$$ problem...

The cultural is very different from singapore.. Did u see a lady doing construction work in singapore? ( dun talk about those 60s or 70s red hat ladies) I even seen before the whole family did construction work. One thing that i really admire them is their happiness and harmony shown while working.. The wife and daughter even brought their own cookery to cook for the family....

I know im a bit out of topic...hee but what i want to empasis is that we must really understand the cultural before we can readly "accept" them :)

HellBoy Van
02-05-2004, 09:43 PM
Sometime it not easy not to fall in love with them....... i personally been through this before but it not here ,it in thailand.... been through so much with her... brush aside the $$$ problem...

The cultural is very different from singapore.. Did u see a lady doing construction work in singapore? ( dun talk about those 60s or 70s red hat ladies) I even seen before the whole family did construction work. One thing that i really admire them is their happiness and harmony shown while working.. The wife and daughter even brought their own cookery to cook for the family....

I know im a bit out of topic...hee but what i want to empasis is that we must really understand the cultural before we can readly "accept" them :)

Wah, you re making it a bit "qhim" here......... well to conclude, it is still not to fall in love with anyone from commercial sex......... although sometimes it is difficult to control ones feeling, but measure the pros and cons, and you will realise that you will always be in the losing end.........

At times, I am oso emotionally attached to em, but manage to bring myself back to norm........... juz stop following up wn you sense the danger......

am I rite!!!! bro toothbrush!!!!

toothbrush
02-05-2004, 09:45 PM
Wah, you re making it a bit "qhim" here......... well to conclude, it is still not to fall in love with anyone from commercial sex......... although sometimes it is difficult to control ones feeling, but measure the pros and cons, and you will realise that you will always be in the losing end.........

At times, I am oso emotionally attached to em, but manage to bring myself back to norm........... juz stop following up wn you sense the danger......

am I rite!!!! bro toothbrush!!!!

yeah you are right!!!

justaman
02-05-2004, 09:58 PM
Good advice keep our heart at home while cheonging in geyland :D

wah u also came in here gave advice :D suprise suprise anyway i think watever we said here is deaf ear to those smitten with their WL, said wat also not used, must kena con 1 or 2 time then will wake up, then ur heart will be more harden. i think the best those that got regulars just enjoy the time spent together in SG. afterthat let go. no point carrying on. so wat if she did raw with u? last time, i dun need to pay to visit my regular. in the room she will just give me back my money. in the end, after she went back, 'no sound no sight' from her. but also good, cos after awhile, u will just carry on life as normal. but if got sound and sight from her, yeah rite u feel happy and good, but more problem will come out and that time u will feel more headache.

alphalaw
02-05-2004, 10:15 PM
Dear friend,

Hehehehehe, i could convince myself that your post is one of the most interesting in this forum, well, because it does touches the Wattanatum of Thai in another words, the indepth culture of a thai. Believe it or not, having mistresses is still prevalent in the Thai society, it doesn't matter which social hierachy you're from. We Thai are rather simple people and I can't compare us to other nationality as not to provoke any nationalism. As what some friends suggested in this post, whatever you do, clean your mouth thoroughly. Its bad teaching people these things, but what to do, this is life.

A general Thai saying goes, just 10,000 baht of living expenses a month and 4 days week at home after work, watching TV with your partner, already qualify you to be gossiped among the neighbourhood as a model boyfriend or husband.:)

Whether you did it or not in the first place, all women think alike, their heart is forever a bottomless depth, and we can never understand thoroughly (a word from my Dad since i was a child). Even if you have been to Patpong, just say you were in silom square dining with some clients. This message is to all women of other ethnicity too, they know whether you're engage in any monkey businesses, but just do not let them know or Worst still, don't ever let them catch you red-handed. A simple lie (not a white lie in fact), could save the day.

p.s. remember, 'clean your mouth after every meal', the word 'Patpong' has already aroused suspicion in her.

yours sincerely,
Thaksin Shinawat,
Nayoke Rajamontree,
Prathet Thai

Wah sie King leh!
I think u should go settle the unrest, I need to cheong your hatyaii leh. This minor problem dun worrie, I will help to solve.

Fai dee ah. Solve the unrest.
Alp. :p

collin_23
02-05-2004, 10:20 PM
I think I know what u r saying. In parts of thailand indeed the people r very poor. :(

thaigers
02-05-2004, 11:45 PM
... last time, i dun need to pay to visit my regular. in the room she will just give me back my money. ....

wow, u reached Pii chai status.....good for you.

toothbrush
03-05-2004, 02:36 AM
wow, u reached Pii chai status.....good for you.

for justaman reaching the pii chai status may be the envy of our many bro here.... but do you guy ever wonder the feeling pii chai have to bear...

for example if yr tirak happen work in a go go bar or ktv... u see your tirak being bar fine by other guy for short time or even overnight.... how do you feel even though u know she is your utimate tirak, u know she will eventually come back to the room and sleep after the booking... or when u want to fetch her after work but only to find she is in another arms of other man... she intro you to him as a friend.....

even on some ocassionally she might even manage to sneak out from bonking time to accompany u..... "darling the cutomer stupid mag mag, i told him mum in hospital and he let me come back" .... "i can be with u, no need to pay mamasan booking money na" and she hug u.. with a very sweet smile on her face...when she hug u tight, she whisper in your ear and ask " ruk lao po mai?"... as her utimate tirak, should u feel proud,happy,jealous,or even love her more?

Or even to some extend try to fake the whole relationship? so as not to fall in deeper... Unless you dun really love her and just treat her as another sex partner....u know there is no future if this carry on unless you can do something to change her life?

Even if you can do something drastic to change her life, would she want to sacrafice her everything for the sake of you? her spending habit... her drinking habit or even her drug habit? is she really willingly to give up everything? jin jin ruk you khun diao?
think again....

ThaksinShinawat
03-05-2004, 03:33 AM
Wah sie King leh!
I think u should go settle the unrest, I need to cheong your hatyaii leh. This minor problem dun worrie, I will help to solve.

Fai dee ah. Solve the unrest.
Alp. :p

Hehehehehe spend more....you need your hard currency...:)

Yours sincerely,
Thaksin Shinawat,
Nayoke Rajamontree,
Prathet Thai

collin_23
03-05-2004, 11:05 AM
Real pii chai where got give a damn one...haha...nice one. ;)

Working mah. No work where got money.

You think the real Pii Chai gives a damn? That's the difference between some Thai men and foreigners. Can you send/fetch your wife to an MP/Club/Bar and work? Haha. :)

CheongVic
03-05-2004, 11:10 AM

Aiyoh bro, you must understand that she is the oni wan 4 u, but (sad but true.....) u may not (probably not) be the oni wan 4 her.

Unless you can book her 365 nites for 2 years, plus abt 20 ST sessions per day, then you will be able 2 c her recieving calls or SMS from absolutely anyone..... then again, u might as well marry her. (after spending so much)

these gals come here to make $$, they need to maintain a healthy ool of regulars like u. Treat it as her after sale service lau. I am sure she had replied you SMS when she have booking with other ppl, rite.

Ah Dez
03-05-2004, 11:30 AM
Aiyoh bro, you must understand that she is the oni wan 4 u, but (sad but true.....) u may not (probably not) be the oni wan 4 her.

Unless you can book her 365 nites for 2 years, plus abt 20 ST sessions per day, then you will be able 2 c her recieving calls or SMS from absolutely anyone..... then again, u might as well marry her. (after spending so much)

these gals come here to make $$, they need to maintain a healthy ool of regulars like u. Treat it as her after sale service lau. I am sure she had replied you SMS when she have booking with other ppl, rite.

Totally Agree with you..

$$ FIRST, LOVE LATER..

toothbrush
03-05-2004, 12:19 PM
You think the real Pii Chai gives a damn? That's the difference between some Thai men and foreigners. Can you send/fetch your wife to an MP/Club/Bar and work? Haha. :)
Perhap that the reason why foreigners can never achieve the pii chai status.....unless you are "trained" to be one :p

CumKing
03-05-2004, 01:08 PM
Perhap that the reason why foreigners can never achieve the pii chai status.....unless you are "trained" to be one :p

suddenly being a lor tor, small white face, pii chai, gigolo, etc...is almost acceptable and in vogue...hahahaahaa...

Topsy turvy world indeed,

CK

RJ2004
03-05-2004, 01:22 PM
suddenly being a lor tor, small white face, pii chai, gigolo, etc...is almost acceptable and in vogue...hahahaahaa...

Topsy turvy world indeed,

CK

signs of the bad economy getting worse perhaps :D

justaman
03-05-2004, 06:51 PM
errr dun get the wrong idea :confused: i mean here in sg, the WL that i knew for quite sometimes, not in thailand that when i visit her, i dun need pay money. and im not a pii chat or watever u call a white face. i dun take money from her or spent on her when went out. its either i pay all expenses or if too expensive we share the load when going out. and she the one who insist on it not i use sweet talk (in the 1st place im not good at sweet talking, that why till now cannot find a sg galfriend). and i never take advantage of it by visiting her frequently.

i was trying to say is the gal may treat u as a friend or boyfriend in sg, but when they went back thailand, their thinking change. either they think its impossible to carry on the relationship hence the 'short pain better than long pain' method. cease all contact. or it could be some other reason. they had bf in thailand, married, or some other reason.

jeay
04-05-2004, 01:40 AM
Just curious. How come it seems like the topic of overnite seems to have cross the boundary over to tirak or pii chai issue? hehe.....

It's easy to fall into siam sand but tough to come out. I'm just one of another those victims.....

thaigers
04-05-2004, 01:52 AM
It's easy to fall into siam sand but tough to come out. I'm just one of another those victims.....

I am also one of those victim......still trying to climb out of the deep hole.
Thai gong tao really damn powerful...

Sornporn
04-05-2004, 12:06 PM
Why be jealeous? I won't feel abit, but will get slightly mad coz its really a disturbance to what you are going to do in the room with her. Ask her to switch off next time.

thaigers
04-05-2004, 01:12 PM
Thought you said she's only a 'friend'?

A friend who decide to put gong tao on me :(

toothbrush
04-05-2004, 10:25 PM
A friend who decide to put gong tao on me :(
find more new "friends" they will help u to remove the gong tao...... :D

Luna
04-05-2004, 10:43 PM

That will be very high expenditure liao, i'm juggling btw 2 regulars already draining my resources badly. :(

thaigers
04-05-2004, 11:16 PM

I will be using gong tao to cure the gong tao hahahahaha.......... :cool:

Darkstorm
04-05-2004, 11:41 PM
I will be using gong tao to cure the gong tao hahahahaha.......... :cool:

That's not really a cure lah... :D

toothbrush
05-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Use gongtao to cure the gongtao. Wait later more gongtao then you know. Haha.
dun worry.. yi du gong du... when u have too much gong tao to handle, just concentrate on the strongest...

thaigers
07-05-2004, 11:26 PM
KNN yi du gong du? Yue gong yue du!

yes. this is what i am afraid of........ :eek:

collin_23
08-05-2004, 10:51 AM
Haha.....'black widow' likes to kill male spiders leh.....yummmy *lick tongue* :D

ps: Ming zhi shan you hu, pian xiang hu shan xing...*shakes head*

toothbrush
09-05-2004, 06:51 PM
Haha.....'black widow' likes to kill male spiders leh.....yummmy *lick tongue* :D

ps: Ming zhi shan you hu, pian xiang hu shan xing...*shakes head*

human has the most stubbon and hard to understand character... the more the challenge.... the more human want to overcome it... :p

collin_23
09-05-2004, 07:01 PM
I like challengers also....those kinda 'dao dao ' girls... :D

human has the most stubbon and hard to understand character... the more the challenge.... the more human want to overcome it... :p

toothbrush
09-05-2004, 07:14 PM
haha... i like to challenge those ba and ting tong puying...

I like challengers also....those kinda 'dao dao ' girls... :D

collin_23
09-05-2004, 07:41 PM
Haha...try h14g6. Siao cha bor. :D

No boobs. :D

haha... i like to challenge those ba and ting tong puying...

toothbrush
09-05-2004, 07:55 PM
Haha...try h14g6. Siao cha bor. :D

No boobs. :D
i dun mind about boobs.....more toward services..... hse14 lor 18?

collin_23
09-05-2004, 07:58 PM
hmm...besides ah pui hse. H14. erm...she really ding dong one leh....will act cute, than u f**k her half way she will suddenly say 'kua simi?' , than sulk lips...got 1 ang kong behind her back....haha...not really a looker but crazy! :D

want good service think u no take this girl. Heehee..think got 1 ang pai this hse some 18,17 or 12...blur liaoz..I scared go in liaoz cause she will wave...haha...

i dun mind about boobs.....more toward services..... hse14 lor 18?

toothbrush
09-05-2004, 08:04 PM
hmm...besides ah pui hse. H14. erm...she really ding dong one leh....will act cute, than u f**k her half way she will suddenly say 'kua simi?' , than sulk lips...got 1 ang kong behind her back....haha...not really a looker but crazy! :D

haha.... use to have a very ba tirak like to fight with me....
scratch my back... machim i rape her..... should challenge this ba gal
when i go down next time :D

collin_23
09-05-2004, 08:07 PM
Haha...ba ba......black sheep have u any wool... :D

haha.... use to have a very ba tirak like to fight with me....
scratch my back... machim i rape her..... should challenge this ba gal
when i go down next time :D

toothbrush
09-05-2004, 08:14 PM
hee~ going to geylang to buy my wool :D

Haha...ba ba......black sheep have u any wool... :D

collin_23
09-05-2004, 08:17 PM
heehee....I nowadays got try will go the 50s-70s series......H70 the best the OKT haha....sleep until drooling....

hee~ going to geylang to buy my wool :D

toothbrush
09-05-2004, 08:29 PM
heehee....I nowadays got try will go the 50s-70s series......H70 the best the OKT haha....sleep until drooling....

i think the hse close down liao....recently i also seldom go down geylang.... more concentrate toward JB LSB... :D

collin_23
09-05-2004, 08:31 PM
Good lor...I still tak chek kia mah...so bo bian....

i think the hse close down liao....recently i also seldom go down geylang.... more concentrate toward JB LSB... :D

toothbrush
09-05-2004, 08:35 PM
Good lor...I still tak chek kia mah...so bo bian....
mai gao jai..... u mean cannot travel freely?

collin_23
09-05-2004, 08:38 PM
pom mai roo? no lah...bo lui mah. Haha... :(

mai gao jai..... u mean cannot travel freely?

toothbrush
09-05-2004, 08:47 PM
it not really very expensive.. about $100 dollars per trip... include everything... u feel money is more well spend... if u visit geylang often it more expensive.... :p

pom mai roo? no lah...bo lui mah. Haha... :(

thaigers
09-05-2004, 11:02 PM

House 70 close down liao :eek: ????

collin_23
09-05-2004, 11:04 PM
no close lah. still open. Just went down yesterday to h66. Saw 70 open.

House 70 close down liao :eek: ????

toothbrush
09-05-2004, 11:19 PM
no close lah. still open. Just went down yesterday to h66. Saw 70 open.
Im sure alot of bro is glad that it still operate as usual :D

Luna
20-08-2004, 11:12 PM
Want to go overnight. However, some gals might be tired at the end of the day and may not want overnight. I was wondering if we can ask the OKT to ask the girl whether she wants to do overnight, rather than go in and just book her.??
Any bros know?
Thanks

Sure why not, you are obliged to ask the okt whether she wanted an ON or not. When i book my previous gal, so unlucky that she declare big auntie visit only at 9pm plus. I immediately sian 1/2, the okt even ask me to opt for another gal. I just tell him that i don't care, wait for me to come down then talk. Around 12 midnite plus, she called my hp and tell me that Big Auntie came, she is not convenient to work. But i told her that i don't mind not bonking her. Just plain sleep is fine with me. In the end, when we talk over the counter she says ok if not doing anything. Ok loh went in. After i bath myself, went to sleep beside her and tell her good nite. Then the naughty bug came, she use her butt and rub my prick and even use her hand to tease me. I told her don't play lah, go and sleep lah, Big Auntie come still got the mood. She kept teasing me until i give up resisting her, in the end she confessed her B.A only come a bit. I thinking she must be damm horny to resort to this, she just took off her pyjamas without unbuttoning and started to blow me. When she ride me, starting i felt quite uneasy because of her B.A but she seems like "Geng" sick like that. Well just carry on as per normal.

forumer
21-08-2004, 04:42 AM
Big Auntie come still got the mood.

Some gals period come, more horny...

cheongin
21-08-2004, 08:23 PM
Yeah,morning bang is the most shiok! Woooooooooooohoooooooooooooooo :D

thaivisitor
22-08-2004, 02:08 PM
Want to go overnight. However, some gals might be tired at the end of the day and may not want overnight. I was wondering if we can ask the OKT to ask the girl whether she wants to do overnight, rather than go in and just book her.??
Any bros know?
Thanks
Sure you can ask the OKT. :)

test01_123
25-08-2004, 02:34 AM
Although its off-topic. but the posts are very interesting.
Thanks guys.

I have to agree with you. Thumbs up to the threadstarter. :)

BlownAway
25-08-2004, 10:44 AM
went to a house and ask for overnight , asked the okt got overnight or not he said have. then i ask him can ask the girl whether she wants or not. the okt say cannot talk to them or ask them :confused:

nb, in the end have to use my lip reading skill. :o

I have no ill intention to argue with you over the past few days in the forum. I have done several overnights. If you wanna tell me which house you, you can not only know if your selected gal wants overnight, I can get you the gals in the house who are interested to do your biz too. I cheong o/n in L6, done all houses there and L8H17abc, L8H19 and L8H43.

Think I conquer most liao except the L8H66 series.

BlownAway
25-08-2004, 10:46 PM
thanks for not arguing with me.
and also thanks for your help.

You are welcome. I don't even know why the start of our arguement ??? There's no need. I may be proud, sarcastic and mean but I do it because I know things around GL. Met up with ThaiVisitor, a seasoned man who has seen enough.

As usual, who the fuxk reduce my rep. points? Don't like my style, leave your name and I will fuxk you upside down. Quiet, quiet reduce. Typical Singaporeans, Scared ... Hide behind computer.

:mad:

siamcutey
25-08-2004, 11:03 PM
You are welcome. I don't even know why the start of our arguement ??? There's no need. I may be proud, sarcastic and mean but I do it because I know things around GL. Met up with ThaiVisitor, a seasoned man who has seen enough.

As usual, who the fuxk reduce my rep. points? Don't like my style, leave your name and I will fuxk you upside down. Quiet, quiet reduce. Typical Singaporeans, Scared ... Hide behind computer.

:mad:

Give you 5 pts then. hahaha
SC

BlownAway
25-08-2004, 11:10 PM
Give you 5 pts then. hahaha
SC

Hey! Thanks ... Will keep FRs coming ...

;)

dellsher
25-08-2004, 11:13 PM
Hey! Thanks ... Will keep FRs coming ...

;)

Maybe you can do him a return favour :)

thecas
26-08-2004, 10:49 PM
Actually I was informed that no need to ask the gals. Just like normal cat40 session, they can reject you too but by default u will b accepted so no need to ask...at least thats the info I got.

went to a house and ask for overnight , asked the okt got overnight or not he said have. then i ask him can ask the girl whether she wants or not. the okt say cannot talk to them or ask them :confused:

nb, in the end have to use my lip reading skill. :o

dargonfly75
27-08-2004, 12:02 PM
actually i ask is because i respect the girl mah, kekeke....
no lah, sometime if the girl is tired, go for overnight not enjoyable. so ask her want or not better.

bro, why dun you just ask the girl for her no. then when you want to ON, give her a call earlier in the day, before she start work.

dargonfly75
27-08-2004, 12:46 PM
i thouhgt of this too but then hor, she may have many short time during the day and night, so may get tired also. normally i just go at night 1hr before closing time and just signal to her if she wants ON, otherwise i just leave.

by then, she may already have her ON. then you also LL.

BlownAway
27-08-2004, 02:14 PM
bro, why dun you just ask the girl for her no. then when you want to ON, give her a call earlier in the day, before she start work.

She will say YES if she likes you, tired or not tired. But if she is tired, you may not even get to bonk her, many examples liao. In the end, pay S$130, eat supper, shower, sleep with hugs and kisses. Morning, maybe go GM for breakfast with her. Standards for many "tiraks" of O/N gals but only applied to weekdays as they seldom want to go out during weekends, either cannot or weekend patrons too much, thus rest better. Unless OFF lah.

:D

Luna
27-08-2004, 09:22 PM
i thouhgt of this too but then hor, she may have many short time during the day and night, so may get tired also. normally i just go at night 1hr before closing time and just signal to her if she wants ON, otherwise i just leave.

Like that so troublesome, since you are so considerate for her, mights well ask her to call you whenever she feels like ON with you.

peterfish
28-08-2004, 09:30 AM
hmm....i m not trying to be considerate. if she is tired, how much fun can i get? Call me whenever she feels like ON? sure lah, no problem (if she is the one paying for it :D )

For O/N, the OKT will accept anyone as long as you can pay S$130. The gal cannot say no as this is part of their job description. As long as the gal has not been booked advanced (as this would be recorded in their log book), the gal cannot say no. However the gal can lie to the OKT that the customer was very rough on her and don't let her sleep during O/N and the OKT can, inhis own discreetion, called the customer to cancel the O/N citing excuses like gal sick or aunty come. This is provided that the gal can get one of her regulars to come in place. If not, the gal still have to service the first client. This is my personal experince as my tirak had done this so that I can come for O/N rather than a total stranger.

Anyway if the gal likes you, no matter how tired she is, she will make love to you. She will have sex with other customer but she will only make love to you if she like you.

BlownAway
28-08-2004, 11:31 AM
Anyway if the gal likes you, no matter how tired she is, she will make love to you. She will have sex with other customer but she will only make love to you if she like you.

I agree especially for O/N. But 2 may become 1 solid bonk, haha ...
Anyway, just for the sake of newbies:
Overnight / S$130
You are entitled to a max. of 2 bonks, one at night and the other in the morning.
I prefer the one in the morning. It's usually me doing the job and I get to explore her body, every bit of her. Using my hands and tongue to catbath her and seeing her petite body shaking in estacy gives you satisfication. Know that she cums again and again especially with tongue works on her cunt, unlimited flow of mineral water until she hugged me and forced my didi into her love hole and moans like a little kitty.

I love it, MAN !!!

Like what I write, UP my points, Samsters seem to be seriously in need of reminder. Else I will not waste my fuxking time writing experience and FRs. Got better to do.

:cool:

BlownAway
28-08-2004, 02:16 PM
the other nite my girl wanted me to do her the whole nite, but i cant lah :o
but got to do three times.

Then, I don't know what you are waiting for ??? Just ask her out ... & stop the guessing. She goes out with you, you bet she has a liking for you or your money else reveal her house and no. and we will fuxk her upside-down.

;)

Luna
29-08-2004, 08:32 PM
Anyone knows which is the best day to secure an overnight bookin? Is Sun good?

I used to when i intended to book the following Sat nite, i will call up and reserve the slot on Monday. Sounds quite kiasu. It is still up to you that if you think she is quite angpai, kiasu abit is to peace your heart.

Luna
29-08-2004, 09:08 PM
Fri n sat always seem to be full house. I was told by the girl i booked previously that she is usually booked on Fri and Sat, but not other days.
Call to booked in advance must pay first or not?

For that house i booked L6H52, first time will pay deposit about 50%. Subsequent visits just acknowledge who you are can liao. Since they have your hp number. But you need to check with your house first.

thaivisitor
29-08-2004, 09:16 PM
. Met up with ThaiVisitor, a seasoned man who has seen enough.

Don't say like that leh... I'm still learning lah... kekekekekekke :D

lengleng1
30-08-2004, 08:45 PM
the other nite my girl wanted me to do her the whole nite, but i cant lah :o
but got to do three times.

Care to share wif me the house number and gal number?I can cum 7 times in a nite :D

mahalosux
31-08-2004, 06:20 PM
Care to share wif me the house number and gal number?I can cum 7 times in a nite

wow, u so POWERFUL...... :eek: :D wat is ur trick???

Luna
22-09-2004, 08:31 PM
ANyone knows if you go to the house 10 or 15 min after they close, you call the girl and tell her you want booking. Will the OKT allow??

I assume the main door is close and lights are out, might not be possible. but if lights are out, the main door is open, might be possible to ask for it. At most he tell you no more gals already or refer you some no-takers.

vandom66
26-09-2004, 12:01 PM
ANyone knows if you go to the house 10 or 15 min after they close, you call the girl and tell her you want booking. Will the OKT allow?? :confused:

I think some OKT allowed as I had tried once at H66G and of course if there are available girls ;)

Luna
26-09-2004, 04:12 PM
If I call my girl and know that she is available, can i ask her to ask okt to let me in if i m late 10 to 15 min.?

Should be no problem. Money makes the world go round. ;)

vandom66
26-09-2004, 05:55 PM
If I call my girl and know that she is available, can i ask her to ask okt to let me in if i m late 10 to 15 min.?

As what bro Luna said, who don't want business or $$$ :D

Ah Dez
26-09-2004, 06:02 PM
These are EXTRA money earn by the OKT themselves... sometimes the BIG bosses don't even know!
you can even be late for 1 hour! as long as u pay, most will let you in.

vorsex
27-09-2004, 09:49 PM
I dun mind , beside the translation , sometime i reply back for her when she is not free

Xtremist
10-10-2004, 01:42 AM
Can we go book the girl for ON if the girl is on "leave" due to her period?

It depends on different OKTs and different gals... you have to ask the OKT.
;)

siamcutey
10-10-2004, 01:49 AM
It depends on different OKTs and different gals... you have to ask the OKT.
;)
I pity the gal. Either she end up with a sore mouth next day from all the BBBJs and CIMs or she end up with a sore anal from all the rimmings at the ass. ;)

SC

Xtremist
10-10-2004, 01:53 AM
I pity the gal. Either she end up with a sore mouth next day from all the BBBJs and CIMs or she end up with a sore anal from all the rimmings at the ass. ;)

SC

Hahaha, nothing can be worse than a bloody CB wat ? :D

siamcutey
10-10-2004, 02:02 AM
Hahaha, nothing can be worse than a bloody CB wat ? :D

maybe there's count dracula waiting to suck her all dry :eek:

hahaha
SC

Xtremist
10-10-2004, 02:04 AM
maybe there's count dracula waiting to suck her all dry :eek:

hahaha
SC

hopefully the dracula won't kena one that smells garlic :eek:

ThaiG
10-10-2004, 02:06 AM
Someone else mentioned that they take pills to prevent menstruating. Guess these aren't effective.

Xtremist
10-10-2004, 02:08 AM
Someone else mentioned that they take pills to prevent menstruating. Guess these aren't effective.

Not that it is not effective. Gals r also human mah... sometimes they wish to have more rest days so... :rolleyes: (not true for all cases though)

dargonfly75
10-10-2004, 10:13 AM
Can we go book the girl for ON if the girl is on "leave" due to her period?

Posssible... get the girl to arrange for you.. You need to tell her thst you just want to spend time with her.. but not 100%

If you ask okt, confirm cannot.

peterfish
10-10-2004, 10:44 AM
Posssible... get the girl to arrange for you.. You need to tell her thst you just want to spend time with her.. but not 100%

Of course can. As long as the WL is willing to take the customer even if she is having her period or sick, the OKT will never say no to money. It is up to the WL.

Luna
10-10-2004, 12:09 PM

That's what i did last time. I infront of her okt and tell her that i won't do anything, just want her accompany thats simple. In the end she agree loh.

thaigers
11-10-2004, 10:30 PM
That's what i did last time. I infront of her okt and tell her that i won't do anything, just want her accompany thats simple. In the end she agree loh.

er...did u do her when she had her period? how does it feel like? I recently did a girl who was going to have her period and it certainly feels warmer than usual probably due to the engorgement of blood in her uterus before her menses. I tried fingering and digging her,feels more spongy inside, very nice feeling :p their breast also seem to be more tender and sensitive, and bigger :D

Luna
12-10-2004, 05:01 PM
er...did u do her when she had her period? how does it feel like? I recently did a girl who was going to have her period and it certainly feels warmer than usual probably due to the engorgement of blood in her uterus before her menses. I tried fingering and digging her,feels more spongy inside, very nice feeling :p their breast also seem to be more tender and sensitive, and bigger :D

After i took my shower, i just pop into the bed and tell her ok can sleep liao. But she is the one who start to tease me to do her. I got ask can meh with her period on, she say just a minor activation no problem. I felt warm cunt is another gal who just started work one day after her period leave.

dargonfly75
13-10-2004, 02:32 AM
After i took my shower, i just pop into the bed and tell her ok can sleep liao. But she is the one who start to tease me to do her. I got ask can meh with her period on, she say just a minor activation no problem. I felt warm cunt is another gal who just started work one day after her period leave.

You all not afraid when you do a girl who is having her menses? I freaked out when I did one and when pulled out, see my dick covered with blood. Heng got wear cap, if not sure faint there and then.. :(

That's why always cheong with cap.. girls are like a box of chocolate, you never know if you tio a girl who just have her menses.. kekeke.. :D

Luna
13-10-2004, 06:18 AM
You all not afraid when you do a girl who is having her menses? I freaked out when I did one and when pulled out, see my dick covered with blood. Heng got wear cap, if not sure faint there and then.. :(

That's why always cheong with cap.. girls are like a box of chocolate, you never know if you tio a girl who just have her menses.. kekeke..

I also quite worried too, cos' when she call me up say cannot ON due to menses i already sian 1/2. But later the way she tell me inside the room more like over reacted to the minor leak like that. But of course always in cap. :)

stiffneck
25-10-2004, 07:17 PM
anyone tried overnight tarma? :D

Interesting !!!! Any bros out there can give answer???

But i think not that easy,if got two WL how to work thier KC trap!!! Kekekeke

Eagerly awaiting the reply/replys!!!! :D

gremio82
25-10-2004, 09:18 PM
are all these on cat 40........?
then how much for cat 80 or cat 150........?

and also can ram a few time instead of two........?

Chelsea
26-10-2004, 08:13 AM
...Cat 80 and cat 150 1 shot = that price...
...How possible overnight for these two cats at 130 only?...
...y u ask this kind of question...

Cat 80 and cat 150 overnight either free as in she likes u or u try ask for few ks one night. :mad:

Luna
07-11-2004, 02:07 PM
which houses in geylang got ON till 1pm the next day? thought most houses until 10am or 1030. can request okt to stay longer if regular ?

You won't get to find such house. Even you are super regular, the gal might not want it cos' you are taking up her personal time. At most you will get to stay till 11.30am, then she will left some time for herself before the day start again. Really quite tiring for her.

Xela
07-11-2004, 03:43 PM
You won't get to find such house. Even you are super regular, the gal might not want it cos' you are taking up her personal time. At most you will get to stay till 11.30am, then she will left some time for herself before the day start again. Really quite tiring for her.
It depends on who you know in the house. I have tried over night and continue with it until 4 pm the next day. Different house have different rules and if I'm not certain what rules but the OKT wanted me to pay 5-8 session up. Also the WL must agree.

Regarding personal time of WL, I think money for them is more important. We pay the same counting from 10.30am onwards (actually 11am) is $40 per session all the way to 4pm. Besides the usual 2 shorts for O/N I can a third time - so it was worth it for the WL. We lay in bed most of the time except for order in Lunch so I am sure she had plenty of rest that day. Don't ask why I extended my stay that day all I know is I wanted company and was very sian .

Hope this answers the question. Cheers

collin_23
07-11-2004, 07:08 PM
Overnight can long long if she likes u and b4 the boss comes. :cool:

Try not to do it. U will only sink deeper... :(

Xela
08-11-2004, 10:24 AM
Actually no problem with the boss. And you are correct so only tried one time ( in life all things must try) and have not done that again.

This is good advice to brother.

Cheers

collin_23
08-11-2004, 01:09 PM
Boss will fine the cha bor leh if anything suspect or wrong. :(

Better not cause her lose money cause their money earn not easy.

Xela
08-11-2004, 01:59 PM
Boss will fine the cha bor leh if anything suspect or wrong. :(

Better not cause her lose money cause their money earn not easy.
just to clearify we did all this in the house and money paid to the OKT. cheers

collin_23
08-11-2004, 02:32 PM
Yah, I mean if go out or what lah. :p

Orica
08-11-2004, 06:05 PM
Actually after trying O/N, pity the gals.
Work whole day so shack, after work still cannot have good rest.
But pity them means give them rest and i cannot get enough for what i want. So decided no more O/N for me.

lawry
08-11-2004, 06:07 PM
Actually after trying O/N, pity the gals.
Work whole day so shack, after work still cannot have good rest.
But pity them means give them rest and i cannot get enough for what i want. So decided no more O/N for me.

pity?!?!?!??!

SGD20 for 20mins of work.. SGD60 per hour...

just curious.. how much are u paid per hour??!?!??!

cheers

lawry

collin_23
08-11-2004, 06:12 PM
Yes, the money is more than 1 dollars per minute...

ON they can choose not to do one. Liao bo? :cool:

Sleeping also got money leh...u sleep who pay u? Still have to pay electricity for air con, fan, light. Drink water have to pay also.

Orica
08-11-2004, 06:12 PM
Working 12hrs round the clock is no joke.
Earn loads of money but not enough to see doctor after they finish their round of duty. That what happens to my previous tirak.

Definitely they earn more than me!!

collin_23
08-11-2004, 06:16 PM
Factory workers and security guards also 12 hrs shift.

Take for instance normal person 6am wake up than can ta han till 10pm. 16 hrs normal.

WL 12pm wake up than ta han till 2am got booking than 2-3 more hrs. Almost same.

Yah tiring but like I said they can choose to reject the ON.

Working 12hrs round the clock is no joke.
Earn loads of money but not enough to see doctor after they finish their round of duty. That what happens to my previous tirak.

Definitely they earn more than me!!

siamcutey
08-11-2004, 11:31 PM
can anyone provide a list of timing for overnight houses in lor 6 n 8? what is the official start and end time for ON at the respective houses? if possible, also provide latest timing that we can leave the house (without the girl being fined by the okt.)
thanks.

When you say Official, it means got "govt control"?

What you get, others may not get. Start time normally range between 12.30-1.30am depending on weekday or weekend

You need me to provide timing for Lor 18 and Westerhout?

hahaha
SC

Xela
09-11-2004, 10:10 AM
official as in the 'usual' timing, (like 2 shots r sop but whether u get it or not is another matter). for example , Lor6 hse70, which i went a few times start 1230 n ends 1000 (officially), unofficially 1030. bros who r regular at other houses can post timing of other houses.
i only interested in lor6 n lor8, cos houses here are the'official' houses for ON.
Depending if you have chemistry with the girl or not, I have tried H66 leaving by 11am. Later I don't think so.

Now no more ON because no meaning and after pay money I become more tired than the WL.

cheers

Xela
09-11-2004, 08:29 PM
i think for some houses, chemistry with the girl dont come into play . if u leave the house late, the girl will get a scolding from the okt.

not all people go overnight look for meaning. i like to do it slowly, and my session with my girl normally last about 1hr plus. so rather than pay 3 sessions, might as well go overnight where u can take ur own sweet time.
if the sex is no good, then its really no meaning to go for overnight .
I think the sex part is good as you say. But the after sex part to me is not to be desired. Since it not easy to sleep on the bed you know she was bonk by 20 other man on that same day. My regular even change all bed sheet and cover for me but I still have that feeling and so cannot sleep.

I envy you since you can sleep and looking for long hours to be there. OK H66 OKT only wake up to check the girls at 12.00. Just for your info. So that why I say it depend on the girls.

Cheers

Xela
09-11-2004, 11:50 PM
u feel uncomfortable sleeping on the bed of the girl where 20 men had bonked her before the same day. so how can u feel good bonking someone who was bonked by 20 men before u???

anyway , thanks for the info.
OK it all in the mind! correct. Cheers

zunbo
10-11-2004, 12:41 AM
I think the sex part is good as you say. But the after sex part to me is not to be desired. Since it not easy to sleep on the bed you know she was bonk by 20 other man on that same day. My regular even change all bed sheet and cover for me but I still have that feeling and so cannot sleep. I envy you since you can sleep and looking for long hours to be there.
Cheers

Bro....u are there to enjoy her company and wants to spend more time with her that's y u chose Overnight... So y Bother?? As if U are F**K her Bed not her... It is HER that makes u excited... NOt the Bed....

Phucker
10-11-2004, 01:13 AM
u feel uncomfortable sleeping on the bed of the girl where 20 men had bonked her before the same day. so how can u feel good bonking someone who was bonked by 20 men before u???

anyway , thanks for the info.

yup, in the past i also felt like that....i dun mean to offend the WLs but the term Public Toilet stuck in my mind for a long time b4 i started chionging thai houses. anybody can use as long as got $$$.

hoosdathu
11-11-2004, 01:22 AM
from my own experience, i could stay with one ex tirak from gl8 h66E till 2pm, that was till oct last year. but the start time rather late: 2.30am for normal days, 3.30am for weekends & public hol eves.

then the next one was in gl8 h43, could stay till 12pm though she said boss told her 11am. the start time's 1am+ for normal days, 2am+ otherwise.

the current one in gl8 h66c, also till 12pm. start ON at 1.30am normal days, 1 hour later otherwise.

actually i also think we can stay as long as the gal's willing and before the okt/boss arrives. sometimes the gal doesnt chase us away not because she really likes us and want us to hug and sleep with them: it's just that they're too tired to get up and open the door... might as well sleep some more, unless we go touch here touch there and disturb their sleep... kekeke

collin_23
11-11-2004, 07:11 AM
Yep, forget the number of times my 20+ 'chio' 'ex tirak' come out with someone I don't like to see...haha...any kind also seen b4 than u go in u know she BBBJ, French, AR, CIM all the rest than come french u plus BBBJ. No joke and if super regular already forgot what is condom already but how u know her other kakis who cheong her no condom is clean?

Moral of story. Cheong wise cheong sensibly. Now hibernating... :cool:

yup, in the past i also felt like that....i dun mean to offend the WLs but the term Public Toilet stuck in my mind for a long time b4 i started chionging thai houses. anybody can use as long as got $$$.

peterfish
11-11-2004, 09:12 AM

Correct. How do you feel when you see your tirak go into her room with an old and ugly man? All sorts of thoughts will go through your mind like what she is doing to him now. Is she washing his old wrinkled piece of hot dog? Is she being fondled by those old hands? she is being pinned down by the old man and he tried to kiss her with his old foul smelling mouth? That's why when I waited for O/N for my triak last time, I wait in the car. After her last client leaves, she will call me. I know this is not good but the mind is a very powerful thing and it can go wild with thoughts.

siamcutey
11-11-2004, 10:17 AM
Correct. How do you feel when you see your tirak go into her room with an old and ugly man? All sorts of thoughts will go through your mind like what she is doing to him now. Is she washing his old wrinkled piece of hot dog? Is she being fondled by those old hands? she is being pinned down by the old man and he tried to kiss her with his old foul smelling mouth? That's why when I waited for O/N for my triak last time, I wait in the car. After her last client leaves, she will call me. I know this is not good but the mind is a very powerful thing and it can go wild with thoughts.

The day when you can play the tirak game is when,

1. You harden your heart.
2. Tell her how to attract more customers and keep them as regulars.
3. Encourage to work more and take less off days.
4. Tell her to make full use of her tour of duty in GL.
5. Wait at the house to see all her customers come out with her and yet no feeling cos you know its only work.

Then you are ready to play the game. By harbouring thoughts of them with their customers will only make one go bonkers and also the girl will also want you to understand their work.

In a way or another, if you cannot understand this theory, the girl will forever deem you don't understand them.

SC

zunbo
11-11-2004, 02:58 PM

5. Wait at the house to see all her customers come out with her and yet no feeling cos you know its only work.

Then you are ready to play the game. By harbouring thoughts of them with their customers will only make one go bonkers and also the girl will also want you to understand their work.

In a way or another, if you cannot understand this theory, the girl will forever deem you don't understand them.

SC

No wonder I never Make the grade! :o When i beginning to have some 'feeling' for a WL. MY!!! I'm heart always wonder off..... Like... What is she doing now....Always have a Soft spot when she looks to me when i tried ON.

But now... Like What Bro SC have mentioned.... Yr Heart... U got to learn to harden yr heart or put yr feeling at home before u want to try this 'tirak thingy'

Xela
11-11-2004, 04:56 PM

SC

You forget to add another point which is why not have two tirak and play along the tirak game with both so that ones heart is not hurt all the time.

cheers

toothbrush
11-11-2004, 05:50 PM

SC

another point to add

help them to rely and read SMS
teach them a few trick to get new hp from customer so that they would not ask u to buy

Luna
11-11-2004, 05:53 PM
You forget to add another point which is why not have two tirak and play along the tirak game with both so that ones heart is not hurt all the time.

cheers

This is a bad idea, cos' it will drain your bank account twice the rate. Another thing is need to share one heart with 2 tiraks. :)

siamcutey
11-11-2004, 11:27 PM

cheers

Why not 3, why not 4, why not 5, why not many many? :rolleyes:

One, I think you all already play until face green green still want to have another one.

Wait till you all conquer one then talk about next one.

SC

Phucker
11-11-2004, 11:40 PM
very true.
when i was a kid my momma told me not to play with fire, wait get burned.
same thing applies here.
u will never know whos playing who.....are u game enough? haha :D

Xela
12-11-2004, 01:03 AM
Why not 3, why not 4, why not 5, why not many many? :rolleyes:

One, I think you all already play until face green green still want to have another one.

Wait till you all conquer one then talk about next one.

SC
My point is not to put all the eggs in the same basket.

By the way the is no exact difinition to "conquer one" as other brother put it: doing raw does not mean that one has conquer the WL. She may be doing this with other customers as well. correct.

cheers

siamcutey
12-11-2004, 01:09 AM

By the way the is no exact difinition to "conquer one" as other brother put it: doing raw does not mean that one has conquer the WL. She may be doing this with other customers as well. correct.

cheers

Don't try to twist and turn. You trying to apply the egg theory here but seriously it doesn't work in this case. You guys didn't realised that all the baskets do not have a base at all. SO how to put the eggs in?

SC

Phucker
12-11-2004, 01:30 AM
conquer for what anyway?
wanna become pii chai and then she give u money to live on or what?
b4 conquer.....think why wanna conquer? is it really what u want? is it just for boosting your self-ego?

Phucker
12-11-2004, 01:34 AM

regardless of how many baskets one use....end of the end, banker wins. haha :D
what are the odds? :rolleyes:

vmtech
09-12-2004, 07:44 PM
duno... but isnt it all same 50-50?

TooFast
03-02-2005, 01:26 PM
Thinking of going ON on the 8th Feb (CNY eve). Is it advisable? Does it bring bad luck to visit WL on this day?

Why will bring bad luck leh?

thecas
03-02-2005, 02:22 PM
Thinking of going ON on the 8th Feb (CNY eve). Is it advisable? Does it bring bad luck to visit WL on this day?

Isnt the day which is supposed 2 b bad luck is the third day of CNY?

vorsex
03-02-2005, 06:20 PM
How much does the girl earn when we pay $130 for overnight? I assume its $90 cos when i look into my regular's log book, she has 10 customers for the day and 1 booking and its $290 total. Or is it different for different houses?

they earn $80 and the hse take $50.

Luna
03-02-2005, 06:55 PM
Isnt the day which is supposed 2 b bad luck is the third day of CNY?

Last year on the 2nd day of CNY, i bonked a Mei Mei. :D

slave
03-02-2005, 07:16 PM
How much does the girl earn when we pay $130 for overnight? I assume its $90 cos when i look into my regular's log book, she has 10 customers for the day and 1 booking and its $290 total. Or is it different for different houses?

i think is girl get $50 and house gets $80..thats the consistent answer i get from them all.....maybe your regular got tips.... anyway i think no such thing as bad luck to go during chinese new year,,, cos i know for those born in monkey year this year has been a real SUAY one...can't get worse.....i think i going for booking next friday.... think just additional Chinese New Year surcharge extra 20 bucks so $150 instead of $130 loh.. then the 20-25mins become $50 instead of $40.....

Xtremist
06-02-2005, 05:28 PM
Does anyone know price for ON and shortime this CNY? Hope they dont increase like last year.

Thanks

This is the best time to jack up the price and make $$$... if don't increase, then wait until when ? hahaha... OKTs are also business-minded :p I think it is unlikely to have an exception this year.

Xtremist
06-02-2005, 05:56 PM
actually i only cheong cat40 for one year. You mean its been like that since when?

Your guess is as good as mine. :confused: But this is a standard practice for most businesses to increase price during the festive period mah.

suchern
06-02-2005, 06:43 PM
This is the best time to jack up the price and make $$$... if don't increase, then wait until when ? hahaha... OKTs are also business-minded :p I think it is unlikely to have an exception this year.

Speaking of price increase, last yr WH10 raised it for the entire 15 days
of the CNY.

zunbo
06-02-2005, 07:38 PM
Speaking of price increase, last yr WH10 raised it for the entire 15 days
of the CNY.

Well.... The a/m inform is Confirm!. The OKT told me the price will be $50 for the entire 15 days. :eek: :(

virus2977
06-02-2005, 09:08 PM
Bro is overnit stay all nit at the room until morining?Can bring the gal out at nit?

zunbo
06-02-2005, 10:35 PM
luckily i will go on the eve :D

u no need to look for yr Gal meh? :)