PDA

View Full Version : Bad Experience in Batam :( First time there.

Pages : [1] 2

aric
03-05-2004, 12:38 AM
Greetings everyone,
I jus returned from batam today from my short 2D1N trip over the holiday weekend.

It was my first time to cheong there. Well.. not totally bad experience but it's kinda of lousy. Haha.. I should not delay any longer.I set off on saturday early in the morning 7:45am. It was a last minute decision. So i reached WTC at around 9.00a.m and met up with my cousin.

We took the ferry from WiDi-Express at 10.10a.m. After exchanging the currency at WTC, we board the ferry. It's a very small ferry and not only that, we cant find a seat and had to sit on the upper deck aka SUNTANNING Deck. Haha..

1 Hour later we reach Batam Center. Being a newbie with some tips from sammyboy forums, we haggled for a taxi to Nagoya at 30k rupiah. Not really cheap but who cares so much. We asked from hollywood and the driver help us to book two rooms in wisata hotel after much trouble becos of public holiday, nearly all the hotels were fully booked.

We reach hollywood ard 11:30a.m There are only like 14 girls inside to pick from. I choose one with super giant boobs at least a CUP C, my cousin took one with an singapore ah lian look. Both malays. After that, we were drove to our hotel, about 5 min walk from hollywood. the hotel rate was 110k,120k and 140k for standard, deluxe and superior room respectively. we took the superior room though there was not much of a difference in rooms.

After we checked in with the girls, we proceeded to each of our own rooms. I duno wat happen in his room, but anyway, this is my field report! once inside the room, she was pretty lazy. Lie ard and watch tv. Told her to take a shower, she told me later. so i went to have the water ready.

Okie after that i had to presuade her to take a shower. undressed, her boobs were really giantic. I took some pictures which will be posted on sammyboy's site. She bathed me etc.. after that we proceed on the bed. She kissed me and then i asked for a blowjob. she saw my dick then she say cannot. Her mouth is too small, she cant give me blowjob.

Then i put on the condoms and screw her. She was quite tight. But the minute i insert my dick into her, she make a lot of noise, like in agony. Then she say "Sakai" => Pain in malay. so i took her slowly. Then after a while i turned her around for doggy followed by missionary and her riding me until i cum.

15 minutes later, i recovered and ask her to give me a blowjob. She refused. So i asked for her fuckjob, she say her vagina is very painful. She cannot do with me anymore. LEft with no choice, i called my cousin. He complaint that he got a dead fish that is so lazy to even moan and change position. She only wan to lie down and let him fuck. Same thing, she say very painful and dont wan to fuck anymore.

Pissed off, me and my cousin took both of them back to hollywood and look for the OKT. He say we can change the girl but we must top up 150k. well.. of cos we wan to change. But we are left with little choices. Either the old or the fat or the ugly. Haha.. so i asked ihm if he can refund. He say can, only 100k. Well.. no choice again, we took it. The OKT told us we were too choosy and say that we can sleep with ourselves tonight already as it's too late to get a girl now. after that we went back to hotel. We called for a cab and he took us to look for ceweks(malay ladies). By the time, it was ard 2pm. We went to several places and bid our time as we dont wan unpleasant service again.

We went Memories, Dynasty, Crown and one more KTV joints. We both found our targets in Memories, last two left. Just nice and suit us. Once bitten twice shy. We asked the OKT if there was going to be money back if the service is no good. HE say 100% refund if no good. We took them. They were pretty friendly and chatty, however we cant speak malay. So it's like chicken and duck talking. haha..

We went back to our own rooms. Mine looks pretty innocent. So i ask her to took a shower, same thing. After that on the bed, i asked for an ice cream(blowjob). She gave, soon after, i penerated her in doggy style. she was very tight almost like a virgin and i could tell that she was really in pain. She say something like Besar means Big. then the same thing happen, after i finish my fuckjob, she refuse to give a second blowjob or fuckjob. On the other hand, my cousin's is very pro! horny and willing.

After i finish mine, i called him, he told me the girl wan him to go RAW. she dont like condoms. Then they already had sex for around 3 times. haha.. so i told him mine cannot make it again. hahaha.. then we went to his room. his girl indeed is very playful. Even when me and my girl is in the room, she keep touching his dick and caressing him.

Then i told the girl i send her back to memories ok? she start to cry then the other girl say that she very painful. Then i feel quite guilty.

by then we were very hungry so i called for rm service. WE ordered 4 plates of nasi goreng special. I must say it's cheap and nice. cost ard 10k rupiah SGD$2 a plate.then after that i told my cousin that i want to send the girl back as she's as good as useless. No FJ and no BJ. i can always go for massage and other services but not with her ard in my room. so i left her in my cousin room and told him to have a threesome. Duno why he refuse -_-.

then i ask them to call the OKT at Memories. To my dismay, he already knocked off. Then i am stuck with a girl that is unfuckable and troublesome. So i dont know wat to do.

I took a cab together with the girl to memories then i found another OKT at there. IT's their mummy. So i spoke to her in hokkien i told her for refund. She said the girl say that i wan to poke her ass when i nv even put my dick anywhere near her anal. But anyway i told her to refund full amount. she say cannot as i already fucked the girl but i told her the OKT say he promise me that. but she say sorry she cant do that.

Left with no choice again, i took back only 100k. By then, i have paid for 180k for each girls. summing up to 360k for two fucks which is quite costly becos one booking only cost 280k, unlimited time of fucks. It's jus my luck. I ask the taxi to take me to a massage palor. After i reached there, i had a foot reflexlogy and body massage. All the ceweks there are damn pretty. especially the receptionist's daughter. But too bad, they are into decent business. You can only have massage there and nothing else.

i spend 100k for 2 hours of massage. About SGD$10/hr which is quite cheap also. After that the taxi drove me back to hotel. I knock on my cousin's door and we went for dinner at A1(seafood). It's actually a hawker center but more of seafood. We ordered about 4 dishes prawns, frog, vege, wild boar. haha the driver ate with us. costs ard SGD$20 which is considered cheap as compared to singapore. my cousin's girl is quite nice, gave him food and poured him drinks. after that. i told the driver i wan one more girls.

We went around all the joints in nagoya. All finished. haha.. but the driver is good. He went to approach this girl sitting at some KTV and asked if she's for booking. Then she was a receptionist there.. but she cannot be booked. she can have sex for 1.5 hours for 250k which is very expensive. SGD$50 for 1.5hours as compared to normal ceweks SGD$56 for 24hrs booking. i negotiate with her, she is very friendly and flirted with me. We settled on the price of 200k SGD$40 for 2 hours. Afterall, she is the prettiest ceweks i see on the whole nagoya for that day so it's just her luck. WE went back to my hotel and had sex.

She is pretty quiet once alone with me. *shrugs* another dead fish or maybe communication barrier. sighz.. in total, damage 560k SGD$112 for 3 girls and 3 fucks. Not worth it. Girls are not as pretty and service is not as good as compared to geylang. For another $8 i can have 3 thai girls in geylang too. however, more freedom there and no risks of being seen by your female friends.

Conclusion, Batam is not really that fun in my opinion and never trust anyone there. All they talk is money. Especially taxi drivers, when u ask them how much, they will say anything is fine with them. if u pay them 20-30k they would say too little. Normally they ask for 40k to 60k per trip. might as well book a taxi for the whole day. i spend around 170k on taxi fare.

Next destination: Balai! Heard that there are a lot of chinese girls there.. i think after all i prefer chinese and thai. Not malays.. Maybe it's my dick problem. In the end, both the ceweks tot i'm american. i told them i'm singaporean they say american got big dick so they classified me by my dick. -_-

For your feedback,
Aric :)

aric
03-05-2004, 12:39 AM
I'm keen to cheong balai around june. Any tips and pointers?

thaigers
03-05-2004, 12:55 AM
Aric,

I think its just your luck to have a bad time there. But your cousin had a good time right? Cos he got a good girl.

As for being con by taxi. actually if for short trip, only need to pay 10k. there is no such thing as pay anything also can. always negotiate the price first. If the cewek is good, she will even negotiate the taxi fare for you.

collin_23
03-05-2004, 12:57 AM
aric, just your luck I guess. Thks for the FR.

alphalaw
03-05-2004, 01:28 AM

Opps, sorry bout the question in prv section, seeing u actually not have a great fuc over there.. have fun in balai :) If u going in june, hope to tag with u, newbies of balai and some lao jiaos?

Alp.

aric
03-05-2004, 01:37 AM
Opps, sorry bout the question in prv section, seeing u actually not have a great fuc over there.. have fun in balai :) If u going in june, hope to tag with u, newbies of balai and some lao jiaos?

Alp.

Sure.. but any lao jiao balai cheongster? hmm.. actually wat i'm keen are chinese girls cos can communicate better bah :) heard that bandung got good fucks also.

alphalaw
03-05-2004, 01:44 AM
Sure.. but any lao jiao balai cheongster? hmm.. actually wat i'm keen are chinese girls cos can communicate better bah :) heard that bandung got good fucks also.

I never cheong there before, I always keen to cheong there, just never had the chance to go. That time it was freaking hot topic to cheong tp, balai. Now... *Sigh* seemed like all cheong batam nia. Got lao jiaos I knew, but no trips yet. the other one, I cant have clearance, so also lan-lan cannot join. If you also keen, I got date laio, I pm u as well loh :)

Alph.

aric
03-05-2004, 01:48 AM
steady. from singapore got direct ferry there?

Presto6969
03-05-2004, 03:07 AM

Nice FR.

But please use paragraphs next time. My head is spinning after reading ur FR. :(

aric
03-05-2004, 03:20 AM
pai seh! :D

DNAT
03-05-2004, 09:35 AM
pai seh! :D
whats the menaing of unlimited fuck? esp. another one immediately after ...

As I mentioned previously, you can pay the booking fee and get around 3 - 4 bonks within the duration (12 - 24 hrs) but never expect ppl to do it a row ... knn! who on earth likes to work and work? if given a chance to 'eat snake', I also want. Somemore we the seasoned cheongsters also at times get unpleaseant service from the ceweks, let alone you guys the newbies (FYI, the ceweks can differentitate first timer and regulars).

Well, maybe I am old or I aint sio kan spider .... I can fuck immediately one after another :)

Prolink
03-05-2004, 09:49 AM
[QUOTE=DNAT]whats the menaing of unlimited fuck? esp. another one immediately after ...

As I mentioned previously, you can pay the booking fee and get around 3 - 4 bonks within the duration (12 - 24 hrs) but never expect ppl to do it a row ... knn! who on earth likes to work and work? if given a chance to 'eat snake', I also want. Somemore we the seasoned cheongsters also at times get unpleaseant service from the ceweks, let alone you guys the newbies (FYI, the ceweks can differentitate first timer and regulars).

Well, maybe I am old or I aint sio kan spider .... I can fuck immediately one after another :)[/QUOTE

true....well siad bru......seasoned dun mean sure goood some time also must got chemistry to make the gal work......

DNAT
03-05-2004, 09:56 AM

Well, maybe I am old or I aint sio kan spider .... I can fuck immediately one after another :)

true....well siad bru......seasoned dun mean sure goood some time also must got chemistry to make the gal work......
I always think "I am here play, pay and learn somethin" esp. when I am in a cheong scene (esp. those new/unfamiliar ones) .... not just bonk bonk bonk.

bru prolink, you so lau jiao in Balai, maybe you can lead him to Balai in June .... hahaha :D

Prolink
03-05-2004, 10:00 AM
i not lau jiao me cheonster.....onli

=DNAT]I always think "I am here play, pay and learn somethin" esp. when I am in a cheong scene (esp. those new/unfamiliar ones) .... not just bonk bonk bonk.

bru prolink, you so lau jiao in Balai, maybe you can lead him to Balai in June .... hahaha :D[/QUOTE]

DNAT
03-05-2004, 10:10 AM
Conclusion, Batam is not really that fun in my opinion and never trust anyone there. All they talk is money. Especially taxi drivers, when u ask them how much, they will say anything is fine with them. if u pay them 20-30k they would say too little. Normally they ask for 40k to 60k per trip. might as well book a taxi for the whole day. i spend around 170k on taxi fare. Next destination: Balai! Heard that there are a lot of chinese girls there.. i think after all i prefer chinese and thai. Not malays.. Maybe it's my dick problem. In the end, both the ceweks tot i'm american. i told them i'm singaporean they say american got big dick so they classified me by my dick. -_-

For your feedback,

Who on earthe dun talk about money? our gar-ver-ment likes $ the most ...

Its your first Batam trip and you complain so much, if its no good, then why still so many ppl flcok to BT eery weekend? One rule of thumb in cheonging (anywhere): "be prepared to get conned, espcially newbies"

Please dun put too much hope on Balai cos you might easily book a cewek who claims to be chinese by her or her OKT and turn out she can only speaks a few sentences of hokkien.

The point is: if you dun like curry, dun go eat it and say the dish is to spicy or not tasty - be well prepared.

DNAT
03-05-2004, 10:13 AM

sorry typed salah ..... should be
"I cannot fuck immediately one after another" :D

DNAT
03-05-2004, 10:20 AM
I know many lao jiao Balai cheongsters but I strongly believe after reading your above FR, I doubt any lao jiao would keen to let you tag along ...

why?
seriouslly, you cannot make it leh .... needa change your mind set :cool:

collin_23
03-05-2004, 10:23 AM
aric,

Maybe u can try tiping the OKT some money for a recommendation 1st if anytime u not sure who is good. Just my advice for u.

collin_23
03-05-2004, 10:25 AM
heehee...in or-bit again listen le-leo? :)

*Offers uncle dnat some herbal tea*

I know many lao jiao Balai cheongsters but I strongly believe after reading your above FR, I doubt any lao jiao would keen to let you tag along ...

why?

aric
03-05-2004, 10:28 AM
hmmm... okie thanx for the feedback. haha.. well.. i'm not expecting one fuck after another but even after resting for 1 hour plus, the girl refuse to get to work. -_- farking lazy one keep saying sa ka only. i duno whether is it real or it's jus an excuse that they cook up becos i dont have such problem fucking girls in singapore even my ex-gf and gf who are virgins. sheesh! i think their cunt are jus too small. quite tight hahah..

sighz.. *shrugs* i'm prepared to spend to get a good fuck. however i cant find one. lol. at least geylang got better service.

aric
03-05-2004, 10:30 AM
oh ya... change mindset to prepare to get conned? hahah another thing beri funny.. cos i bought one dozen of condoms, then i lay them out on the table nicely. the first girl counted them and got a shock. lol!!! then she keep rabbling in malay. :D

aric
03-05-2004, 10:32 AM
any recommended place to find chinese girls in batam, balai or bintan. chinese ayam is still my kind of girl -_- or maybe thai ayam is nice too. though i only tried geylang once. vietnam's how? nice? :rolleyes:

collin_23
03-05-2004, 10:34 AM
haha...good luck finding like minded guys to cheong with u. :rolleyes:

any recommended place to find chinese girls in batam, balai or bintan. chinese ayam is still my kind of girl -_- or maybe thai ayam is nice too. though i only tried geylang once. vietnam's how? nice? :rolleyes:

eddiectt
03-05-2004, 10:42 AM
geez guys aric has posted a good FR and all a lot of you can do is give him shit. if i had this experience i would be pissed of as well. his experience is not good, not his fault.

if uve got something constructive to say then say it, otherwise keep ur opinions to urself.

DNAT
03-05-2004, 10:50 AM
geez guys aric has posted a good FR and all a lot of you can do is give him shit. if i had this experience i would be pissed of as well. his experience is not good, not his fault.

if uve got something constructive to say then say it, otherwise keep ur opinions to urself.
Aric's experience is not shit .... ITS A NORM :cool: in Batam

so where is your 'constructive' views huh? :rolleyes:

collin_23
03-05-2004, 10:55 AM
Woo.....did told him to tip the OKT and ask for recommendation... :D

Batam not easy find chinese girls lah. Somemore geylang standard, I also want. PRC 300-500 sing dollars? May as well stay sg. It all voice down to many factors with luck playing an important part.

Zero expectation=zero disapointment. Got the recommendations by bros in the international forum. Maybe go take a look. Just that one man's meat maybe another man's poison.

Cheers

DNAT
03-05-2004, 10:58 AM
oh ya... change mindset to prepare to get conned? hahah

another thing beri funny.. cos i bought one dozen of condoms, then i lay them out on the table nicely. the first girl counted them and got a shock. lol!!! then she keep rabbling in malay. :D

I am only asking you to change your mindset to
- lower cewek expectations on looks, service and attitude in Batam or Riau isles, as compared to Sg, Msia or Thai scenes
- understand ceweks like to take us for granted cos they are over pampered by the Sg cheongsters
- take your being conned experiences as a learning process

you laid 12 condoms on the table is your freedom. But if I get 12 pieces of 'assignment/project' on my work desk when I stp into my office, I also SHOCK!

collin_23
03-05-2004, 11:00 AM
mama mia....medic.... :D

I am only asking you to change your mindset to
- lower cewek expectations on looks, service and attitude in Batam or Riau isles, as compared to Sg, Msia or Thai scenes
- understand ceweks like to take us for granted cos they are over pampered by the Sg cheongsters
- take your being conned experiences as a learning process

you laid 12 condoms on the table is your freedom. But if I get 12 pieces of 'assignment/project' on my work desk when I stp into my office, I also SHOCK!

DNAT
03-05-2004, 11:05 AM

Batam not easy find chinese girls lah. Somemore geylang standard, I also want. PRC 300-500 sing dollars? May as well stay sg. It all voice down to many factors with luck playing an important part.

Zero expectation=zero disapointment.

Cheers
collin,
some ppl like to yell loud for just a small cut/wound .... only those who had kena 'big case' would give sound advice .... hor

actually hor tip the OKT oso no use 1 lah ..... just give S$50 tip up front to the cewek and I guarantee she can become a 'sex machine' (my fav song by James Brown) ..... yes, money is only a fraction of the numerous factors in having a good fuck with any WL.

collin_23
03-05-2004, 11:08 AM
Haha...money works wonders. :D

collin,
some ppl like to yell loud for just a small cut/wound .... only those who had kena 'big case' would give sound advice .... hor

actually hor tip the gal oso no use 1 lah ..... just give S$50 tip up front to the cewek and I guarantee she can become a 'sex machine' (my fav song by James Brown) ..... yes, money is only a fraction of the numerous factors in having a good fuck with any WL.

DNAT
03-05-2004, 11:09 AM

hello my fren,

did you follow him to Batam?
you jump into conclusion that it was not his fault = proof leh?
.... cos this a cyberworld, I dun buy 100% of what ppl say .... more to learn my fren! :cool:

eddiectt
03-05-2004, 11:23 AM
no probs with ur post collin. seems a helpful tip to me

collin_23
03-05-2004, 11:25 AM
Unlikely all the girls he met like give trouble. If really than he unlucky lor. I always treat the girls nice nice and give killer smile so no problem lor. Not to forget big tip but I seldom give lah cause bo lui in sg. But in batam and overseas do give some. Attitude, looks, the girls' problems, pms, bf, kid sick, installment gonna due soon. Want go karaoke play, buy drugs but customer don't want. :cool:

He never mentioned karaoke. Think many girls like go karaoke so u no go face turn 'chao tar' lor. I don't like karaoke but no choice.

Got many good girls also. Can check out the FRs by bros here.

Batam Man
03-05-2004, 11:33 AM
Please bear in mind that these girls are PROS, and they have sex for a living.
To them there's no big or small dicks, if you treat them nicely, they call yours a nice dick and they'll be begging for more.
If you treat them like a sex machine, they'll start complaining of pain, big dick, plus 1001 more stories just to keep away from you.

Just my Rp.1 worth... :cool:

DNAT
03-05-2004, 11:39 AM
Please bear in mind that these girls are PROS, and they have sex for a living.
To them there's no big or small dicks, if you treat them nicely, they call yours a nice dick and they'll be begging for more.
If you treat them like a sex machine, they'll start complaining of pain, big dick, plus 1001 more stories just to keep away from you.

Just my Rp.1 worth... :cool:
lan lah! if 'Ah Ter / Ah O' quality 1, tell how many theory/story oso no use ....

How was your BIG BIG party? :cool:

Batam Man
03-05-2004, 11:44 AM
lan lah! if 'Ah Ter / Ah O' quality 1, tell how many theory/story oso no use ....

How was your BIG BIG party? :cool:

BIG PARTY ended = sampai pagi (7am)
hehehehehe :D

Ah Dez
03-05-2004, 11:51 AM

Sassina just told me that actually my girl was on period that day!! thats why, i thought i lost my touch... 1st time in my whole fucking life i fail to arouse a girl......

now that the truth is out......

:(

Batam Man
03-05-2004, 11:55 AM
Sassina just told me that actually my girl was on period that day!! thats why, i thought i lost my touch... 1st time in my whole fucking life i fail to arouse a girl......

Ohhhhhh, i c....
So when "rematch" again huh??? :D

DNAT
03-05-2004, 11:56 AM

no wonder thursday you at 4.30pm said go take ferry to batam to reach there at 7.30pm .... :cool:

DNAT
03-05-2004, 12:00 PM
heng I din go .... the 1st ferry = 7.05am ... confirmed sure late for work 1

Ratcool69
03-05-2004, 12:11 PM
Yo Bro,

Sorry to hear that you have had a bad experience, I know alot of guys whom have had bad experience as well but don't post in on Sammy's as pride is in the way. Anyway,once you get used to the place, you will find the right woman to take care of all your needs, it's just that this is the first time & further more you don't speak the language at all, ya.

Try & go with some of the lau chios in here.

Cheers

DNAT
03-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Yo Bro,

I know alot of guys whom have had bad experience as well but don't post in on Sammy's as pride is in the way.
besides pride, its also we
- take too much sympathy on some cos those are really pathetic
(some OKT will slap the cewek infront of you)
- can't be bothered, its a few fucks afterall. find better ones next time.
(everytime eat same dish oso boring)
- dun wanna get into any disputes with the OKT / triad members / authority ... once you've seen it, you will be glad that you are still safe.
(you're in a foreign land and if you think the Sg laws, High Comm or Consulate can assist you in such feud, good luck then)

:cool:

sassina2
03-05-2004, 01:27 PM
To begin with you took the wrong ferry - yes Widi is Cheaper by $3/- its small & on a crowded long weekend, its really too small so you sufferred; you can save time by making ferry booking by tel to arrive just 20 minutes b4 ferry departure time.

Too many people have been promoting Hollywood - esp the taxi drivers so, on a long weekend, even at 11.30am, its too late to get their better ceweks (girls); the other thing I find is that Hollywood's younger ladies tend to be poor in service - esp those left in the tank. Good service & nice ladies usually with their reg patrons! ; Unless u r reg, best avoid weekends, unless u know which girls give good service & u pre-book.

Hotels - there are many decent & clean hotels in Batam - like anything else, when demand is hot on long w/ends and you really cannot complain right if you arrive last minute?

The fact that u use the word "Malays" tells me that u were looking for "Chinese" or fair skinned ladies at least, right? Batam is not the place for those seeking "Chinese" or very fair skinned ladies. Yes, there are some Sunda and very rarely Menadonese ladies and also some mixed Chinese (with other ethnic races) from Kalimantan and Medan. If u are going to cheong Batam, "open up your vision" & perhaps learn to appreciate LBFMs (little brown fucking machines) & u will enjoy more because u ain't fucked till u fucked a nice LBFM. Thats only my own opinion & not everyone will agree. If u still "mentally fixed" on looking for diamonds in a "ruby mine", its kinda tough.

From what I read here, u are a Geylang cheongster so u pay, enter room & fuck because its all short time and they perfect their routine with each and every customer lubricated by KY!

In Batam, most of the booking ladies experience people like u too; pay, take to room & start fucking straight away without KY lubrication and if your dicky is big, it could be painful without lubrication! Its never a joy!

Now, they also meet lots of other customers who "party first" e.g. sing song in Karaoke, or go out to eat , or go pub etc etc & then get to know before fucking. A little bit of "tete-a-tete " helps to develop some kind of communication before the action & you get some kind of GFE (girl friend experience). So, I am not surprised that she starts to "siam" you from the word GO. Alamak, even before get to know you, whip out camera and take pictures - how to relax man! Fuck already, pull out dick and say suck some more! Have you ever given a blow job ? Its no joy nor pleasure even if the videos make it look like that! Further, you lay out 12 codoms showing intention to fuck 12 times ! "wah ma si kia"

On language, next time bring along a phrase book & the chicken and duck and communicate. Otherwise, practice on your sign language.

Your cousin was lucky to get a girl who had better social skills & experienced enough to handle die-hard screwers like you guys so he did OK. I m not sure if he was wise to go RAW. Thats a risk never worth taking even in Sillypore let alone in Batam or anywhere for that matter!

When OKT says 100% refund, usually mean "unused" & u get 100% refund. If use already, it is rarely 100% refund so next time clarify if its still 100% after first round. I am sure answer will be no! I am not surprised that the girl said you wanted ANAL. Thats their way to protect themselves when they screw a lousy customer they don't like so they can avoid getting beaten up or punished!

On your good massage, which massage place was this? In my experience, some ladies in Massage places can be "courted" 4 extras but, u have to apply "kang hoo", because the security & monitoring is tight & they cud be sacked if caught. But, its possible in the VIP rooms if you get her confidence and trust! The receptionist's daughter, which mother will give you her daughter for less marriage!

3 girls can't all be wrong right? Must be something wrong with u if all those lovely bodies (minds connected of course) cannot ignite when they with u.

Better send your personality 4 overhaul & learn a little bit more about how to "seduce the woman" even if she is a whore. They are humans after all and they are certainly quite sick of opening their legs from one uncouth apek to another ah beng. They do enjoy some tender loving care and they will warm up your willy! In Geylang, its short time and their role is to get you to cum in the shortest possible time so they can do more tricks every day. Its a different ball game. In batam, they have to service you for 24 hours and in less than 2, you want to screw her to death. Anyone would be terrified!

Within Nagoya, the taxi rides should be 10k everywhere unless its out of Nagoya. If you are using the same fella all afternoon, then you can book by the hour at 30k per hour for 3 hours. U were taken for a ride. Bargain be prepared to reject and you will get the taxi at the right price!

On Balai, from my 1 & only trip there, I certainly did not see more Chinese looking chicks there. When u go, do file report & I hope u have more +ve responses next time. Like I said, a little warming up exercise before going for the poke and u will get more for your money! I am sure its not your dick that makes them say you are American, It must be your skin colour & overall appearance! Perhaps u should go to Joo Chiat instead as the Vietnamese girls r more like Chinese in looks & then file us your reports from there & lets see if you have better results. Save your money going to Indonesia because its the place for lovers of LBFMs. Thanks for writing a clear & detailed FR for all to learn from your experience. Happy fucking in any case!

Actually, you wrote a good detailed report which should be appreciated by all!

sassina2
03-05-2004, 01:33 PM
heng I din go .... the 1st ferry = 7.05am ... confirmed sure late for work 1

the first ferry Widi at Batam Center is 6am Batam time and Penguin is 6.05 am. You could have come cos Phenom did and still made it to work!

DNAT
03-05-2004, 01:39 PM
Now, they also meet lots of other customers who "party first" e.g. sing song in Karaoke, or go out to eat , or go pub etc etc & then get to know before fucking. A little bit of "tete-a-tete " helps to develop some kind of communication before the action & you get some kind of GFE (girl friend experience). So, I am not surprised that she starts to "siam" you from the word GO. Alamak, even before get to know you, whip out camera and take pictures - how to relax man! Fuck already, pull out dick and say suck some more! Have you ever given a blow job ? Its no joy nor pleasure even if the videos make it look like that! Further, you lay out 12 codoms showing intention to fuck 12 times ! "wah ma si kia"

3 girls can't all be wrong right? Must be something wrong with u if all those lovely bodies (minds connected of course) cannot ignite when they with u.

Better send your personality 4 overhaul & learn a little bit more about how to "seduce the woman" even if she is a whore. They are humans after all and they are certainly quite sick of opening their legs from one uncouth apek to another ah beng. They do enjoy some tender loving care and they will warm up your willy! In Geylang, its short time and their role is to get you to cum in the shortest possible time so they can do more tricks every day. Its a different ball game. In batam, they have to service you for 24 hours and in less than 2, you want to screw her to death. Anyone would be terrified!

pak, pinjam your above quotes ya ....

not say I carry favour or what, your aove views would only appreciated by 'open-minded' cheongsters, be it newbie or seasoned type.

12 'raincoats' laying on the table (for 1 booking) .... sure laugh to drop if I get to see it and the cewek's expressions .... hahaha

:cool:

aric
03-05-2004, 01:40 PM
Kudos to you brother :) Points noted. Hehe.. i tot all the girls there are very horny -_- Wrong mindset. Nvm.. i will cheong next time with a more open mindset..

aric
03-05-2004, 01:45 PM
The health center is rather big. It's called Sport Spa and Massage Center. Inside there are many chinese local. I realise at A1 Seafood, there are a high concentration of chineses, whereas i dont find any chineses elsewhere. Apparently, there are malays everywhere and no chineses. Their roads are also very dangerous. No traffic light no direction. Everyone just drive their own way. Sheesh. It's a miracle that no accident happen on that day. Looking at their ojack ojack, give me a better idea of how fragile bikes could be. scary..

Batam Man
03-05-2004, 02:39 PM
The health center is rather big. It's called Sport Spa and Massage Center. Inside there are many chinese local. I realise at A1 Seafood, there are a high concentration of chineses, whereas i dont find any chineses elsewhere. Apparently, there are malays everywhere and no chineses. Their roads are also very dangerous. No traffic light no direction. Everyone just drive their own way. Sheesh. It's a miracle that no accident happen on that day. Looking at their ojack ojack, give me a better idea of how fragile bikes could be. scary..

Hey you been here for 1 day and commented like you've been here for 1 year... :rolleyes:
And with your 12pack condom thing, you paid some $50 for the booking and you think you owned the cunt??!
Please lah, no matter what they are just like you and me, made of flash n blood, not some machine.
Like I've said, if only you've treated them nicely, 90% of the time they will also "repay" you with their.......
Learning is a life long process :cool:

sassina2
03-05-2004, 02:48 PM

Yes Sport Spa is a good place with 3 outlets, I think the one you went is either in Penuin or next to the Goodway Hotel? As I have never been inside, I cannot comment on any of the possible girls there. I should really check it out next time cos you mentioned lovely looking girls and I am a sucker for that! Also to continue to prove to myself that all is possible there if approached right!

Wherever there is good food at reasonable prices, you will find Chinese. Many of the Beer Girls & liquor pushing sales girls are possible too but takes time and "kang hoo" too.

Indonesian style driving takes some getting used to just like Thai, Filipino, Vietnamese, Chinese and many other 3rd world countries where disorder is the order of day. However, where there is disorder, then, there is opportunity for us in business and also pleasure and those with some gung-ho and adaptability can make rapid headway as compared to Sillypore where opportunities are harder to come by.

I have driven myself several times in Batam and I can tell you its nothing compared to driving in Bandung or on the highway between Surabaya and Jogja or in Bangkok etc. Just remember that BIG IS RIGHT and you will survive.

As to ojeks, because they cost only 3k around Nagoya and is sometimes more convenient that taxis, I use it fairly often and have survived to still write these comments. All I can say is stay alert and be ready to jump off safely at all times and you will survive.

If you are used to the orderliness of Sillypore, everywhere else in the world could be more frightening! But, without risk,there is no "reward", just a daily dose of whatever the "gods above" us are prepared to hand out to us e.g. "singapore shares" and whatever shit or crumbs to keep us contented!

sassina2
03-05-2004, 02:58 PM
Kudos to you brother :) Points noted. Hehe.. i tot all the girls there are very horny -_- Wrong mindset. Nvm.. i will cheong next time with a more open mindset..

Horniness in any woman does not occur when she wakes up in the morning and sees strange men lining up to pay for them!

Requires various ambiance and stimulation and this applies to those women you meet daily in Sillypore too right?

Morover, most women are taught to make love (f*&%) with their hearts while we men make love with our brains. Except that our brains are located between or legs!

Kudos to you to for sharing your experience and I am waiting for your Joo Chiat Vietnamese report soon! :eek:

DNAT
03-05-2004, 03:01 PM
Hey you been here for 1 day and commented like you've been here for 1 year...
And with your 12pack condom thing, you paid some $50 for the booking and you think you owned the cunt??!
Please lah, no matter what they are just like you and me, made of flash n blood, not some machine.
Like I've said, if only you've treated them nicely, 90% of the time they will also "repay" you with their.......

Learning is a life long process :cool:
wow! the Man in Batam give his opinions liao ....

oh ya hor, tu gua nya quote lu pinjam leh :(

Batam Man
03-05-2004, 03:16 PM
Horniness in any woman does not occur when she wakes up in the morning and sees strange men lining up to pay for them!

Requires various ambiance and stimulation and this applies to those women you meet daily in Sillypore too right?

Morover, most women are taught to make love (f*&%) with their hearts while we men make love with our brains. Except that our brains are located between or legs!

Kudos to you to for sharing your experience and I am waiting for your Joo Chiat Vietnamese report soon! :eek:

Attention all newbies,
Best person to cheong with = bro sissina.
Guy know most lobangs in and around Batam.
Will sure have some good times with him around :)

Batam Man
03-05-2004, 03:18 PM
wow! the Man in Batam give his opinions liao ....

oh ya hor, tu gua nya quote lu pinjam leh :(

CB pinjam a while can die hah?
Then you curi so many of mine how to count?!! :mad:

DNAT
03-05-2004, 04:10 PM
CB pinjam a while can die hah?
Then you curi so many of mine how to count?!! :mad:
CB pinjam sebentar = short time :eek:

DNAT
03-05-2004, 04:23 PM

bro,
now you know who is at fault (minimal level .... or at least responsible for own doing) hor? after reading the comments.

To be frank, some of the negative comments serve a means for him/others to learn the orthodox ways of cheonging.

As for your comment on keeping opinions to one self, then how on earth one knows he is doing the right or wrong things?

- Makes me think of the Principal who resigns, after smacking a student ....

collin_23
03-05-2004, 04:25 PM
Haha...had a good laugh. Nearly spit out my coffee while watching the 'quote' war between batam_man and dnat. Saw your 'quote' wars in the other thread. Now here also have. ^__^

collin_23
03-05-2004, 04:28 PM
That book he use to smack the student gonna go under the sch's museum. Heehee.....titled under the 'pu bor who got smacked by principal xxx' . :D

bro,
now you know who is at fault (minimal level .... or at least responsible for own doing) hor? after reading the comments.

To be frank, some of the negative comments serve a means for him/others to learn the orthodox ways of cheonging.

As for your comment on keeping opinions to one self, then how on earth one knows he is doing the right or wrong things?

- Makes me think of the Principal who resigns, after smacking a student ....

DNAT
03-05-2004, 04:37 PM
That book he use to smack the student gonna go under the sch's museum. Heehee.....titled under the 'pu bor who got smacked by principal xxx' . :D
collin,
dat sch discipline std veri high 1 .... in 70's when it was at Kim Yam Rd

meatlover, you wanna add anythin ? :D

DNAT
03-05-2004, 04:41 PM
Haha...had a good laugh. Nearly spit out my coffee while watching the 'quote' war between batam_man and dnat. Saw your 'quote' wars in the other thread. Now here also have. ^__^
We always like that 1 .....

Batam Man is my BT mentor .... he is highly respectable in Batam ......cheong matters.

Dun prey prey with Batam Man arh ;)

alphalaw
03-05-2004, 04:48 PM
Ok, all the lao jiaos are here liao, office hour closing soon liao, so brother prolink when going riau islands. hehehe. Gian ah. :x Can tag? Tag team? lol.

:D :D

Alp.

alphalaw
03-05-2004, 04:51 PM

Brother, at least u been there and tried the stuff liao, I never.. last time went is tour one.. eat a lot of sea food... den sightseeing... see those stupid batik thingy.. never bonk zhaboh.. lol. Me gian. I went TP that time... that's bout sumamrised all...

Hope u have an enjoyable trip the next time round. One time not sextisfied, there always will come once u enjoyed it. Have fun!

Alp.

thaigers
03-05-2004, 07:09 PM
... Apparently, there are malays everywhere and no chineses. Their roads are also very dangerous. No traffic light no direction. Everyone just drive their own way. Sheesh. It's a miracle that no accident happen on that day. Looking at their ojack ojack, give me a better idea of how fragile bikes could be. scary..

wah, batam really so dangerous ah. That time I went alone and walk around alone at about midnite looking for taxi....Lucky nothing happen...
I think best if go with a buddy.

Their traffic no very messy lah, if you get used to it. One very annoying thiing is their taxi, always horn if they see u walking by the roadside. I think their gahmen have to educate their taxi driver that the horn is not meant to get customers :rolleyes:

Batam Man
03-05-2004, 07:10 PM
We always like that 1 .....

Batam Man is my BT mentor .... he is highly respectable in Batam ......cheong matters.

Dun prey prey with Batam Man arh ;)

What do you have to add = ......CHEONG MATTERS?!! :o

Xyberduke
03-05-2004, 07:49 PM
wat this bro experienced was nothing compared to mine last time when the cewek i picked up from louis refused to do anything.. insist on watching tv, smoke, call her bf and use vulgarities at me...

but i'm still going back there for a second try... hope to get better deals this time...

GigaBen
03-05-2004, 08:57 PM

Check your private msg mailbox....

sassina2
03-05-2004, 09:13 PM
wat this bro experienced was nothing compared to mine last time when the cewek i picked up from louis refused to do anything.. insist on watching tv, smoke, call her bf and use vulgarities at me...

but i'm still going back there for a second try... hope to get better deals this time...

We all get a "dud" once in a while - me too. Once you face a real un-cooperative and uninterested person, despite your efforts to "break the ice" the best thing to do is to ask her if she would prefer to go back immediately.

That's when they wake up and and either get better or go home.

No need to lose temper or get nasty. In fact, at the time of booking, ask the OKT / Mami to ask her if she would like to go with you. Watch her face and reaction when the question is put to her. At least, you can nip a potential problem in the bud.

Best of all, tell the OKT / Mami your likely "program of activities" so that the new partner knows where you going and what she gonna do. The more you share with the OKT / Mami, the better your match. Make sure the OKT knows you are "picky" and serious about getting the right thing.

There are some ladies who love to go out and others who want to just remain in the room. Not everyone is the same.

While its the oldest job in the world, very few of these ladies go through "basic training" or "advanced training." Its mostly "learning on the job" and some of them have better teachers than others.

Some learn to swear "wah lan" and never even know what the fuck is service! All depends on their trainer and the trainers are us - their customers!

Attitude is the most important thing and if the lady has good attitude, even if she is badly trained she can still re-learn. There are some others who were badly initiated and become untrainable despite their desperate need to do a good job and come out of their contract with cash in hand. Sometimes, you get these bad cases and the best thiing to do is to send them back.

I know that the famous Hartono in Jakarta, Surabaya and Bandung used to handpick and train his ladies. Of course his prices are ST 3 million and more and LT over 5 million. In Batam, I have not heard of anyone who does this kind of stuff although a few Mamis and Papis do counsel and provide better leadership and motivation than others.

Just remember to continue to train your subjects well when you have them so others will have better service when they go and build up your own "stable" of good looking and good service girls when you are there.

Then send me all their contacts so I can be totally happy whenever I go to Batam! hiaks! :p

subband
03-05-2004, 09:32 PM
Conclusion, Batam is not really that fun in my opinion and never trust anyone there. All they talk is money. Especially taxi drivers, when u ask them how much, they will say anything is fine with them.

For your feedback,

friend, all they want is $$, what else are u thinking?? :confused:

well, i haven't been there for a long time liao, thinking seriously of going there one day..

Xyberduke
03-05-2004, 10:35 PM
quite true.... i didn't really set my expectations here the last time, and have since lower it further this time...

Montbank
03-05-2004, 10:44 PM
It's not that bad a place, if not, you won't see so many thousands flocking there every weekends, though I hate going there during weekends..

But as what I gathered, you could be better off in Balai, much more ceweks to choose from a smaller place, what is it called ? Anyway, ask and you shall find out.

Quality wise, depending on how you judge, it's really very different and really, you need to be able to flirt around a bit with the ceweks, they are human beings with feelings. They will treat you better if you treat them well. Go for ST, if you think you just wanna bonk and that's all. Most ceweks will siam you after the first round if they don't like you, cuz they know at least they got the ST $ already. As some bros had said, check with the OKT(if in Batam) if the gal likes you, speak to her if you can. Little words here and there will do, yer know, not asking you to give a speech.

However, it's the FL scene that rocks :p hahahah, but don't learn to fly before you can walk, unless you have seasoned cheongsters guiding you. I did, and I took a flight. Good experience. heheh

sassina2
03-05-2004, 10:50 PM
It's not that bad a place, if not, you won't see so many thousands flocking there every weekends, though I hate going there during weekends..

But as what I gathered, you could be better off in Balai, much more ceweks to choose from a smaller place, what is it called ? Anyway, ask and you shall find out.

............ However, it's the FL scene that rocks :p hahahah, but don't learn to fly before you can walk, unless you have seasoned cheongsters guiding you. I did, and I took a flight. Good experience. heheh

Its called the Villa.

The freelance scene does truly rock - again, gotta have good eyes and nose too!

Prolink
03-05-2004, 11:21 PM
Ok, all the lao jiaos are here liao, office hour closing soon liao, so brother prolink when going riau islands. hehehe. Gian ah. :x Can tag? Tag team? lol.

:D :D

Alp.

told u liao thursday

neyney
03-05-2004, 11:29 PM

Muahahah, I like this quote!!!! :p

Seriously, not that dun have this kind of cewek to work for 12 'assignments la. The lasttime i saw that cewek was bery 2 yrs ago. And she can work so much, coz she clicked bery well with my fren. And the record that my fren has held is 11 for 24hrs period.
But what this aric wan is alot of times for that day, yet the girl must be pretty la, big boobs la. You are only a newbie and already expecting so much. STAY in singapore la, or go somewhere else la. If any lau jiao were to allow you to tag along, i think that lau jiao will be mad. Imagine, after a while not happy with the girl, wanna change girl then go back to villa, then knock knock on lau jiao's door. Can go villa to change girl? If i were the person who brings you there, i will give u a tight slap and slam my door on your nose.

meatlover
03-05-2004, 11:43 PM

Alp.

Brudder ... Guess you better do some filtering first

meatlover
03-05-2004, 11:44 PM

Heard = How many % true :rolleyes:

neyney
03-05-2004, 11:44 PM
You're now my No.1 flame target

Aiyoh, Bro ML, ppl ask for feedback not asking for flame. Anyway, he have woke up his idea le.
Bro, you 'HUO QI' bery the big, got drink herbal tea??
:eek:

meatlover
03-05-2004, 11:46 PM
I always think "I am here play, pay and learn somethin" esp. when I am in a cheong scene (esp. those new/unfamiliar ones) .... not just bonk bonk bonk.

bru prolink, you so lau jiao in Balai, maybe you can lead him to Balai in June .... hahaha :D

Remember to tua him go Tanjung Balai eat dinner hor

neyney
03-05-2004, 11:47 PM
Heard = How many % true :rolleyes:
Hmm... roughly abt say 10% maybe lower than that la.
Not all chinese can speak mandarin or hokkien or teo chew la. Everybody is born the same. If they are taught to speak chinese when they are young, they will know how to speak even if they are malays. It doesn't matter.

meatlover
03-05-2004, 11:48 PM

why?

Indeed ...Haven't even filter that fella already CMI

meatlover
03-05-2004, 11:49 PM
aric,

Maybe u can try tiping the OKT some money for a recommendation 1st if anytime u not sure who is good. Just my advice for u.

Please don't give stupid advises

neyney
03-05-2004, 11:51 PM

Bro ML, you slowly reading the forum, and slowly flame. YOU THE CHAMP

meatlover
03-05-2004, 11:52 PM
hmmm... okie thanx for the feedback. haha.. well.. i'm not expecting one fuck after another but even after resting for 1 hour plus, the girl refuse to get to work. -_- farking lazy one keep saying sa ka only. i duno whether is it real or it's jus an excuse that they cook up becos i dont have such problem fucking girls in singapore even my ex-gf and gf who are virgins. sheesh! i think their cunt are jus too small. quite tight hahah..

sighz.. *shrugs* i'm prepared to spend to get a good fuck. however i cant find one. lol. at least geylang got better service.

Quote from Batam Man: "Got money = Got lor"

So many many juta are you prepared to spend when you already have the cheek to ask for a full refund after bonking the cewek :rolleyes:

meatlover
03-05-2004, 11:54 PM

Yes ... In front, turn straight ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
03-05-2004, 11:55 PM

Here no lao jiao cheongsters ... But here also boh lan jiao lang

meatlover
03-05-2004, 11:56 PM

You can always try swimming there even if there is not ferry going there :rolleyes:

meatlover
03-05-2004, 11:57 PM
Nice FR.

But please use paragraphs next time. My head is spinning after reading ur FR. :(

Hopefully his eng boon is not in the same league as our resident royalty ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
04-05-2004, 12:01 AM
heehee...in or-bit again listen le-leo? :)

*Offers uncle dnat some herbal tea*

Please don't por people :rolleyes:

meatlover
04-05-2004, 12:09 AM
oh ya... change mindset to prepare to get conned? hahah another thing beri funny.. cos i bought one dozen of condoms, then i lay them out on the table nicely. the first girl counted them and got a shock. lol!!! then she keep rabbling in malay. :D

You really kiam kan

meatlover
04-05-2004, 12:11 AM
any recommended place to find chinese girls in batam, balai or bintan. chinese ayam is still my kind of girl or maybe thai ayam is nice too. though i only tried geylang once. vietnam's how? nice?

WTF are you doing in Riau if you like chinese gals in the first place ... :rolleyes: ... Next time you go China remember to order for nasi goreng hor :rolleyes:

meatlover
04-05-2004, 12:13 AM

His exp isn't good cos his cheonging style CMI

meatlover
04-05-2004, 12:18 AM
Aric's experience is not shit .... ITS A NORM :cool: in Batam

so where is your 'constructive' views huh? :rolleyes:

Indeed ... He haven't kanna worse exp before yet ...

meatlover
04-05-2004, 12:20 AM

Zero expectation=zero disapointment. Got the recommendations by bros in the international forum. Maybe go take a look. Just that one man's meat maybe another man's poison.

Cheers

So how much are you over-riding from the PRC!!! :rolleyes:

neyney
04-05-2004, 12:22 AM
WTF are you doing in Riau if you like chinese gals in the first place ... :rolleyes: ... Next time you go China remember to order for nasi goreng hor :rolleyes:

Nah, ask him to go there order lontong!

Sekali you can find nasi goreng in yun nan

collin_23
04-05-2004, 08:37 AM
:confused: Sorry meatlover, not too familiar with the indonesia industry which is why I mentioned twice in my posts to check out the FRs in the international sceen.

collin_23
04-05-2004, 08:40 AM
Haha.....k, I saw his posts scare he fire up like u cause I knew this thread gonna generate much publicity. :D

collin_23
04-05-2004, 08:43 AM
Yep, told him to check out the FRs and info in the international section. No offence indeed. :D

So how much are you over-riding from the PRC!!! :rolleyes:

collin_23
04-05-2004, 08:46 AM
Meatlover, appreciate your help by providing info on BT under BT cost which I wanted people who r interested to go BT to maybe go take a look. Thks for the advices though. No intention to be hostile towards u.

Good day. :(

neyney
04-05-2004, 09:23 AM
Buy popcorns, cokelight, and some french fries to look for some good seats. Bro DNAT, you wanna share the popcorns? :D

collin_23
04-05-2004, 09:41 AM
meatlover,

Thks for the advices though. Hope to learn more from u.

Cheers

collin_23
04-05-2004, 10:04 AM
aric,

Try learning some malay words or if u got an electronic translator that will be best. :)

ps: Hope not classifed as stupid advices again. :p

Cheers

aric
04-05-2004, 10:48 AM
aric,

Try learning some malay words or if u got an electronic translator that will be best. :)

Cheers

i already learnt. meatlover puki ma. not to forget he's a gila babi.

l3atu
04-05-2004, 12:23 PM

Got no pointers for you. My advise is, either u change ur style of cheonging, or you stick to Sg scenes. Indonesia is not suitable for you no matter which Riau island you change to. Most WLs in indonesia provides companionship for cheongsters (Cheaper type of social escorts) though I cannot deny that there might be a few who will let you bonk 10 times a day. Maybe 1 out of every 10 WLs ? If you says that Batam is lousy, how come every week got thousands of Singaporeans, Malaysians cheongsters going there ? Change ur mentality, and you find urself in paradise no matter which Riau island you go to. ;)

cheongkid
04-05-2004, 12:53 PM
to learn a language, you must first learn the bad words...

collin_23
04-05-2004, 12:55 PM
Hmm.......I only know how to praise people. Unless he stubborn than I f**k, hope he will learn. :p

Just got scolded by people. LOL. :(

thaigers
04-05-2004, 01:05 PM
meatlover,

Cheers

Learn from him ?? :rolleyes: Please lah. want to learn also learn from others like Sassina and DNAT.

collin_23
04-05-2004, 01:08 PM
:confused: aiyo.....nvm lah. All come here chat only. Saw your post at the other side also. :)

Learn from him ?? Please lah. want to learn also learn from others like Sassina and DNAT.

collin_23
04-05-2004, 01:10 PM
I really not familiar with riau so I accept the comments lor. Yep, sassina and dnat help alot. :)

Learn from him ?? :rolleyes: Please lah. want to learn also learn from others like Sassina and DNAT.

subband
04-05-2004, 03:56 PM

use vulgar language at u?? that is too far liao...

Xyberduke
04-05-2004, 04:37 PM
middle finger also.... even my friend's cewek was terrified... had to argue for the whole nite for her to leave my room...

there's always a blacksheep out there... can't be bothered... always hope for the better

collin_23
04-05-2004, 04:56 PM
woo.....so sad. :(

middle finger also.... even my friend's cewek was terrified... had to argue for the whole nite for her to leave my room...

there's always a blacksheep out there... can't be bothered... always hope for the better

DNAT
05-05-2004, 12:48 AM
friend, all they want is $$, what else are u thinking??

well, i haven't been there for a long time liao, thinking seriously of going there one day..
wei ... we think alike ... hehehe.

got ppl pay 1 price wanna bonk 12 times .... :eek:

wow lau, go batam no need to think seriously 1 leh .... :D

DNAT
05-05-2004, 12:55 AM
What do you have to add = ......CHEONG MATTERS?!! :o
Ah ber then?
if not when ppl ask: "bro DNAT, I wanna buy salted fish, koropok (prawn crackers), and kueh lempis etc in Batam, how huh?"
DNAT: "oh ... this one huh .... go find Batam Man"
- like that 1 you want meh? :rolleyes:

DNAT
05-05-2004, 01:02 AM
One very annoying thiing is their taxi, always horn if they see u walking by the roadside. I think their gahmen have to educate their taxi driver that the horn is not meant to get customers :rolleyes:
No choice leh, they gonna make a living oso.
Also, fetch orang asing (foreigners) can charge higher fare than locals
Next time, either ignore or just give a hand gesture of NO or say 'enggak'.

DNAT
05-05-2004, 01:11 AM
However, it's the FL scene that rocks :p hahahah, but don't learn to fly before you can walk, unless you have seasoned cheongsters guiding you. I did, and I took a flight. Good experience. heheh

knn! thot you scare of BL oso ..... "abang, wa rindu sama lu leh ..." :eek:

FL scene = my dept ... hehe

hoi! BTTC 'wan swee' !!! Yanti di mana skrg? hahaha

DNAT
05-05-2004, 01:23 AM
Muahahah, I like this quote!!!! :p

Seriously, not that dun have this kind of cewek to work for 12 'assignments la. The lasttime i saw that cewek was bery 2 yrs ago. And she can work so much, coz she clicked bery well with my fren. And the record that my fren has held is 11 for 24hrs period.
But what this aric wan is alot of times for that day, yet the girl must be pretty la, big boobs la. You are only a newbie and already expecting so much. STAY in singapore la, or go somewhere else la. If any lau jiao were to allow you to tag along, i think that lau jiao will be mad. Imagine, after a while not happy with the girl, wanna change girl then go back to villa, then knock knock on lau jiao's door. Can go villa to change girl? If i were the person who brings you there, i will give u a tight slap and slam my door on your nose.
wow! mai hot leh ;) ppl newbie dun know mah.

This Aric also damn solid leh ... now this thread draws all the Riau cheongsters to give him TIU-torials .... he sure gains a lot.

DNAT
05-05-2004, 01:33 AM
Remember to tua him go Tanjung Balai eat dinner hor
knn! dun anyhow tua ppl lah .... if last time I tua you you hepi kah? :(

I only give ppl 'ho kang tau' .... Tin* bei pai hor :D

DNAT
05-05-2004, 01:38 AM
nb, you jealoius si bo? :p

DNAT
05-05-2004, 01:47 AM
Haha.....k, I saw his posts scare he fire up like u cause I knew this thread gonna generate much publicity. :D
collin,
no worries, his pattern is like that 1 ......

Cool
:)

DNAT
05-05-2004, 01:53 AM
Buy popcorns, cokelight, and some french fries to look for some good seats. Bro DNAT, you wanna share the popcorns? :D
got wayang meh? mid nite show?
neyney, buy me karcang putih leh ....

mai KNN lah! hoi, meatlover and collin, both of you take a step back .... okie? kopi on me.

DNAT
05-05-2004, 01:56 AM
kenapa cakap begitu?

DNAT
05-05-2004, 02:07 AM
now I am still learning oso ... hehe. This one I copy right : "Learning is a life long process" :D

bro TG: got many other seldom-post samsters = super experienced Riau cheongsters also.

neyney
05-05-2004, 09:28 AM

This Aric also damn solid leh ... now this thread draws all the Riau cheongsters to give him TIU-torials .... he sure gains a lot.

No la, i never hot la. Just that wondering what is ppl thinking nowadays.
I still remember when i first touch ground at batam, i also never like this.

DNAT
05-05-2004, 09:50 AM
No la, i never hot la. Just that wondering what is ppl thinking nowadays.
I still remember when i first touch ground at batam, i also never like this.
last time where got internet? where got guide/info? .... just go there and whack.

Ya, these days some newbies seek info machiam we owe them like that ... got info liao also never say thank you. Worst, do wrongly liao still think its right + kena a bit of setback machiam lost a piece of meat .... no words to say. :rolleyes:

l3atu
05-05-2004, 10:06 AM
Worst, do wrongly liao still think its right + kena a bit of setback machiam lost a piece of meat .... no words to say. :rolleyes:

That won't happen to ML....coz he got plenty of meat to lose....:D

DNAT
05-05-2004, 10:29 AM
the above remarks mean you miss his chaking :rolleyes:

neyney
05-05-2004, 11:18 AM

Hmm... this look to be alot alot of chaking coming in soon.
WHEN IS TCSS!!!??? :(

collin_23
05-05-2004, 12:24 PM
Haha...I know. I always look at all the threads of 1 bro b4 I pass judgement. Out of ML's posts he use the 'roll eyes' function alot. Heehee.....so I more or less know lah. Yep, staying cool. :cool:

Thks Dnat.

collin,

Cool

Montbank
05-05-2004, 01:04 PM
knn! thot you scare of BL oso ..... "abang, wa rindu sama lu leh ..."
FL scene = my dept ... hehe

hoi! BTTC 'wan swee' !!! Yanti di mana skrg? hahaha

Siapa Yanti ? Orhhh Wati kan ?

hahaha Confirm lah, you the Hunter mah, kns.

BL, maciam KQ village also known as Villa.. Thanks to bro for reminding :p hahahah

So got new prey not, hunter ? Or still same one ?

DNAT
05-05-2004, 01:25 PM
Siapa Yanti ? Orhhh Wati kan ?

hahaha Confirm lah, you the Hunter mah, kns.

BL, maciam KQ village also known as Villa.. Thanks to bro for reminding :p hahahah

So got new prey not, hunter ? Or still same one ?
ya ya ya .... Wati .... that ti ko fella also buay tahan, quickly rush over to screen for you :D

no wonder Vio** likes to tok KC ... sms sure got "wa banyak sayang lu. selalu tungu lu, bukan cakap main ..." - nb! she also from BL

Updates:
C Anggreani still No.1 on the regulars list.
Tiny cat - out of the chart
Dewi - yet to try
X Ling - no sign of her during my last S M

waypastprime
05-05-2004, 02:23 PM
now I am still learning oso ... hehe. This one I copy right : "Learning is a life long process" :D

Wat copyright? Senior, I started first hor. U are second in the queue. :p

DNAT
05-05-2004, 02:31 PM
Mr Way,
do you want to read my thesis on "Learning is a life-long process" ... I still keep a printed copy of the work.

BTW, where were you/what were you doing back in 1989? :D

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:14 PM

You better learn how to crawl first before you start walking :rolleyes:

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:16 PM

Indeed ... But guru ...This fella's bad language CMI leh

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:17 PM
:confused: Sorry meatlover, not too familiar with the indonesia industry which is why I mentioned twice in my posts to check out the FRs in the international sceen.

No apologies needed ... A quote from the late Benny Hill: "We're learning at the time" ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:18 PM

Remember to tiar pioh hor ... Hehehe ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:20 PM
meatlover,

Cheers

Don't say until like that ... I'm still green in Riau scene ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:21 PM
aric,

Cheers

Good advise ... But gotta keep the translator discretely or else the cewek sure ask: "bisa kasih saya tak?" ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:23 PM

:rolleyes: ... Guess we should learn from you hor ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:25 PM
Ah ber then?
if not when ppl ask: "bro DNAT, I wanna buy salted fish, koropok (prawn crackers), and kueh lempis etc in Batam, how huh?"
DNAT: "oh ... this one huh .... go find Batam Man"
- like that 1 you want meh? :rolleyes:

Worst is if a quite seasoned cheongster can tell you: "Hoi, my aircon pai. how???" ... This type of quality CMI leh ... Hehehehe ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:27 PM

Only waiting for l3atu to tu him ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:31 PM
knn! dun anyhow tua ppl lah .... if last time I tua you you hepi kah?

I only give ppl 'ho kang tau' .... Tin* bei pai hor :D

Must kam xia you or else the L**** issue now still not over ...

Must kam xia you again ... But T*** like to look at people like that ---> :rolleyes: leh ...

Hoi ... The stuffs I passed you lastnight hoh boh? "Paiseh ya Pak, semalam kasih lu tunggu lama2 di rumah kopi" ... There is one with me bei pai leh ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:32 PM
nb, you jealoius si bo? :p

Hanor ... Wu prize boh?? ... Hehe ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:33 PM
collin,

Cool

What pattern you want? LCQ pattern ai mai? :rolleyes:

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:35 PM
got wayang meh? mid nite show?
neyney, buy me karcang putih leh ....

mai KNN lah! hoi, meatlover and collin, both of you take a step back .... okie? kopi on me.

Hoi ... Faster go plan the next BT TCSS session hor ... Make sure this time you get your whole body into the pool hor ...

Montbank
05-05-2004, 08:36 PM

Must kam xia you again ... But T*** like to look at people like that ---> :rolleyes: leh ...

Hoi ... The stuffs I passed you lastnight hoh boh? "Paiseh ya Pak, semalam kasih lu tunggu lama2 di rumah kopi" ... There is one with me bei pai leh ...

Wah, now our ML into T*** liaoz eh ? hehehe

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:36 PM
kenapa cakap begitu?

Dia macam tak bisa tahan saya jahat sama dia ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:38 PM
Wah, now our ML into T*** liaoz eh ? hehehe

T*** ... Quite long ago liao leh ... She is now a PLC = Public Listed Cewek ...

Hoi ... When going to see your S**** har ... We wanna watch her LCQ pattern on your leh ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:40 PM

bro TG: got many other seldom-post samsters = super experienced Riau cheongsters also.

Esp those that tell you: "Holiday ho!!! Holiday ho hor!!!" ... Hehehe

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:44 PM

Nanti semua daging sudah habis, ku punya nama jadi tulang-kekasih ya ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:47 PM
the above remarks mean you miss his chaking :rolleyes:

Yeah ... How about this friday at our usual threesome location ... Uncle, can find excuse to come out boh? ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Hmm... this look to be alot alot of chaking coming in soon.
WHEN IS TCSS!!!??? :(

Friday ... ---> Tu-Ah-Tu to orr-giu-nice ... Hehehe ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Haha...I know. I always look at all the threads of 1 bro b4 I pass judgement. Out of ML's posts he use the 'roll eyes' function alot. Heehee.....so I more or less know lah. Yep, staying cool. :cool:

Thks Dnat.

So you know my pattern liao boh??? ... Hehe ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:51 PM
... no wonder Vio** likes to tok KC ... sms sure got "wa banyak sayang lu. selalu tungu lu, bukan cakap main ..." - nb! she also from BL ...

S*** pun dari BL ...

My POV:
- BL cewek = KCQ
- BT cewek = LCQ

meatlover
05-05-2004, 08:53 PM

Hoi ... Mr. Way ... Its time to tag team again to chak that fella who always sibei blur (= mistake others' identity) inside msn one ...

collin_23
05-05-2004, 09:06 PM
Little bit. :p

So you know my pattern liao boh??? ... Hehe ...

meatlover
05-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Little bit. :p

Hoi ... Mai make me work too hard to make you understand leh ... Later my yang qi low hor ...

DNAT
06-05-2004, 12:02 AM
Good advise ... But gotta keep the translator discretely or else the cewek sure ask: "bisa kasih saya tak?" ...
hoi, sentence structure error .... should be "kasih saya ..... bisa tak?"

tell her ... can only kasih ki lan! :D

DNAT
06-05-2004, 12:11 AM

L**** issue = one glance can tell she is what level/category, her case is chicken feet lah.

T*** = steady type .... not bad liao lah .... someore she shout loud loud 1 :D

DNAT
06-05-2004, 12:16 AM
Esp those that tell you: "Holiday ho!!! Holiday ho hor!!!" ... Hehehe
KNN CCB :D

collin_23
06-05-2004, 12:17 AM
Never mind lor....I treat u 'qi sui' next time. Not now lah, around dec I meeting many bros here. Now busy tak chek.... :p

Hoi ... Mai make me work too hard to make you understand leh ... Later my yang qi low hor ...

DNAT
06-05-2004, 12:18 AM
Hoi ... Faster go plan the next BT TCSS session hor ... Make sure this time you get your whole body into the pool hor ...
CB lah! tok so loud, if got ppl wanna tag along how? you lead huh? :mad:

collin_23
06-05-2004, 12:19 AM
I malay think must train up during these few months....otherwise will 'ta der?' , 'saya blur king' alot. :p

DNAT
06-05-2004, 12:24 AM
Yeah ... How about this friday at our usual threesome location ... Uncle, can find excuse to come out boh? ...
if you give me an wedding invitation card, my Q sure allow me to go :D

- I confirm with you again

DNAT
06-05-2004, 12:34 AM
Never mind lor....I treat u 'qi sui' next time. Not now lah, around dec I meeting many bros here. Now busy tak chek.... :p
ya, now better focus on studying.
After Dec, I ask meatlover to bring you to go Batam to experience their kong tau when young, if not next time after we draw CPF sure buy house for the char bor there ... :D

aric
06-05-2004, 03:28 AM
sianz.. all so hostile :(

l3atu
06-05-2004, 08:38 AM
Nanti semua daging sudah habis, ku punya nama jadi tulang-kekasih ya ...

Mau tuka nama ? "Bone-Lover" ? :D

DNAT
06-05-2004, 09:21 AM
Mai hot lah ..... we all veterans liao mah, so must maintain our image and status mah ..... hahaha.

If you can blend into a specific group of cheonging ring (not cult group), you will sure benefit more outta it cos others will be more willingly to furnish more 'untold stories' - this applies in every / different cheong scenes.

Also, take a different perspective from all the responses, you could actually benefit from such replies if you are cool enuff to filter out those 'sour remarks' ... hehehe. (I did flame some other bros/samsters and still could be frens)

Given your above latest posting, it implies you are receptive to accept criticism and changes and you could be transformed into a easy-going & adventurous Riau cheongster.

collin_23
06-05-2004, 10:32 AM
aiyo...stay cool. Edison did not succeed in 1 day neither was rome built in 1 day.

People flame me, down my reputation for 'good advises'(kaypo in this case). I no take it to heart and instead add back to his reputation plus a thank u. It all depends how u look at it. I usually go through all the person's thread b4 I pass any judgement. Usually less than 200 pages readable threads. So if I do flame a guy, he deserves it. :p

One more friend is better than 1 more enemy right?

Forum for chating lah...maybe this time u go again u call your cousin's girl lor. :p

sianz.. all so hostile

sassina2
06-05-2004, 12:18 PM
I don't tink everyone flamed you. I certainly did not - in fact my last line was a compliment.

You got flamed I believe becos you touched a "sensitive nerve" with some of the others. Afterall, they happy happy love their Batam for their own many reasons and were quite shocked to see a FR with sooo many negatives based unfortunately on your inexperience and perhaps wrong expectations.

In any case, I observed that you were pretty sharing in putting up the photos of the ceweks in the other picture thread so I know you meant to be sharing rather than unfairly critical.

On the matter of those photos, I can see that you were determined to have their pics taken; and, it was not that they happily posed for you. That could also have resulted in their (ceweks) negative reactions to you too. The best way to get them to react positively to you is to show them pictures of other women you have photographed and let them imagine that they can look better and they (some) will offer to pose for you.

By the way, the 3rd lady was in your remarks the nicest girl you saw on that trip. I had a good look at the photos and frankly, I would only rate her maybe 4.5 to 5 out of 10 as her body has quite a few folds down the front below her breasts. Perhaps, she has a decent face. However, she was definitely the best of your 3 picks and the first two were better forgotton anyway. (yaks).

There are better women in Batam both working in the joints and others not working in the joints who are freelance or not even in the game. You just have to find them and you will appreciate the place a little more! Obviously, when you get one that enjoys playing with your oversized prick, it will bring you more joy.

I know someone local in Phuket who the working cafe girls line up to bonk whenever he visits because he was HUGE. This is especially true with the working girls because their honeypot gets enough stirring and they need something special. So its definitely not true that you hurt them if they get pleasure out of you. However, they need to get "lubricated" mentally and physically!

Stay with it and don't quit. Some of the flamers are the best of guys when you get to know them! Getting flamed does not truely hurt does it?

l3atu
06-05-2004, 12:27 PM

Bro Meatlover may be a bit harsh with his words, but he's actually quite a nice guy. I had actually met/cheong with quite a number of very friendly and helpful samsters in this forum. Instead of 'shooting' back at bro Meatlover, you should actually seek his advise on how to cheong in BT. He can be considered an 'old bird' in local (Singapore) and Batam scenes. ;)

DNAT
06-05-2004, 12:30 PM
Some of the flamers are the best of guys when you get to know them! Getting flamed does not truely hurt does it?
Pak,
my turn my turn ... :p

"One ought to be burnt in order to learn"
(Batam Man, this one my quote hor ... hehehe)

waypastprime
06-05-2004, 01:55 PM
Hoi ... Mr. Way ... Its time to tag team again to chak that fella who always sibei blur (= mistake others' identity) inside msn one ...

All thanks to uncle's ever changing nicks that keeps 13atu constantly asking "When did I ever add them?" :D

How about we getting 'Royal Rumble' on him instead? :p

aric
06-05-2004, 05:45 PM
okie thanx everyone for their valuable feedback. much appreciated. :D

meatlover
06-05-2004, 08:42 PM
Mau tuka nama ? "Bone-Lover" ? :D

Yup ... tulang-kekasih = Bone-Lover ... How come you so smart today har :rolleyes:

meatlover
06-05-2004, 08:43 PM
All thanks to uncle's ever changing nicks that keeps 13atu constantly asking "When did I ever add them?"

How about we getting 'Royal Rumble' on him instead?

Ok ... Tu be the 1st guy in the ring ... I the last one ... Fair boh? ... Hehehe ...

meatlover
06-05-2004, 08:51 PM
... we all veterans liao mah, so must maintain our image and status mah ...

No choice mah ... Cause being teochew = want face ...

... If you can blend into a specific group of cheonging ring (not cult group), you will sure benefit more outta it cos others will be more willingly to furnish more 'untold stories' - this applies in every / different cheong scenes.

Also, take a different perspective from all the responses, you could actually benefit from such replies if you are cool enuff to filter out those 'sour remarks' ...

Indeed ... Without listening/reading from fellows cheongsters' advises/stories, I myself might end up being a sad fuck ...

To an extend these stories and info are very much up to date and is very important when cheonging Riau ...

Besides that, I've also gained valuable friendship from you yourself and l3atu ...

... Given your above latest posting, it implies you are receptive to accept criticism and changes and you could be transformed into a easy-going & adventurous Riau cheongster ...

So when are you gonna lead aric on your misson har ... hehehe ...

meatlover
06-05-2004, 08:55 PM
... Bro Meatlover may be a bit harsh with his words ...

I'm always harsh with my words one hor ...

... but he's actually quite a nice guy ...

Me nice guy meh??? ... Ok lor ... "Up to you honey" ...

... you should actually seek his advise on how to cheong in BT. He can be considered an 'old bird' in local (Singapore) and Batam scenes.

Tonight which channel on TV showing Robin Hood har! ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
06-05-2004, 08:57 PM
After Dec, I ask meatlover to bring you to go Batam to experience their kong tau when young, if not next time after we draw CPF sure buy house for the char bor there ...

I bring him to BT to exp ... So next time he draw CPF buy house for me har! ... :rolleyes: ... The apartments at Palm Springs in BTC bei pai leh ...

meatlover
06-05-2004, 08:59 PM
... Pak, my turn my turn ...

Hoi ... Gangbang or cheeseburger!! ... :rolleyes:

meatlover
06-05-2004, 09:02 PM
... L**** issue = one glance can tell she is what level/category, her case is chicken feet lah. ...

"Up to you honey" ... Boh bian mah ... Went I was with L**** I Y&N mah ...

... T*** = steady type .... not bad liao lah .... someore she shout loud loud 1 ...

Shout loud2 where? At Planet ===> "Abang, wa si cina" Har ...

meatlover
06-05-2004, 09:03 PM
CB lah! tok so loud, if got ppl wanna tag along how? you lead huh? :mad:

No leh ... You more senior = You lead ... Hehehe ...

Montbank
06-05-2004, 09:35 PM
After Dec, I ask meatlover to bring you to go Batam to experience their kong tau when young, if not next time after we draw CPF sure buy house for the char bor there ... :D

These your standard lines to newbies to BT is it ? hahahah how come sound so familiar.. like heard it 1 years ++ back before I start to cheong ? :p hahahahha

DNAT
07-05-2004, 01:22 AM
1. - Indeed ... Without listening/reading from fellows cheongsters' advises/stories, I myself might end up being a sad fuck ...

2. - To an extend these stories and info are very much up to date and is very important when cheonging Riau ...

3. - Besides that, I've also gained valuable friendship from you yourself and l3atu ...

4. - So when are you gonna lead aric on your misson har ... hehehe ...
Ah di arh! dun 1 time bring in so many issues ... very the confuse and difficult to reply ... here goes:

1. Sad fuck for a temporary term is ok, that is where you immerse and learn the most outta it. But eventually gotta transform back to a 'smart fuck'.

2. History is an important subject in school. Thats why we learn from our mistakes.

3. Besides frenship, there are also hidden pits waiting for you to fall ... like I said before .... screen and filter.

4. Ah hmmm .... this one I leave it to you to organise.
I am consultant, not tour leader ... :D

DNAT
07-05-2004, 01:25 AM
I bring him to BT to exp ... So next time he draw CPF buy house for me har! ... :rolleyes: ... The apartments at Palm Springs in BTC bei pai leh ...
Paper type ones .... ai mai :D
(I also very harsh 1 hor)

DNAT
07-05-2004, 01:36 AM
These your standard lines to newbies to BT is it ? hahahah how come sound so familiar.. like heard it 1 years + back before I start to cheong ? :p hahahahha
Ya lor, since Nov 2002 hor .... 1st visit during Puasa period somemore (a lot of restrictions) but glad that you are easy-going.

Not bad hor, at least you also kena KC trap before and managed to get out of it.

Too bad, I don't wanna become tour leader anymore .... you and ML are capable to take over the task liao. :p

l3atu
07-05-2004, 07:58 AM
Yup ... tulang-kekasih = Bone-Lover ... How come you so smart today har :rolleyes:

Aku memang pandai....tapi selalu suka TGTS....:D

l3atu
07-05-2004, 08:01 AM
Tonight which channel on TV showing Robin Hood har! ... :rolleyes:

Long time no show this movie liao leh.....kinda miss it....:p

l3atu
07-05-2004, 08:02 AM

CPF ho ! CPF ho ! :D

l3atu
07-05-2004, 08:05 AM
"Up to you honey" ... Boh bian mah ... Went I was with L**** I Y&N mah ...

Should be 'inexperience and naive' lar....you are tokin as if that incident took place 10yrs ago.... :o

(TGIF mood....must chak you a bit...) :D

DNAT
07-05-2004, 09:34 AM
knn! dun start the tcss here leh .... :( cos many Riau cheongsters (seasoned and newcomers) gave a lot of valuable feedbacks / views here.

Thanks hor.

l3atu
07-05-2004, 10:32 AM
Ok. Cut the TCSS. Let me share my first time in BT experience. I'll make it short. Forgive me if my english is lousy....:p

A few yrs back, I and a few of my frends decided to pay a visit to BT instead of our regular riau island (Tg.Batu).

When we reach there (Batu Ampar), it was already 11am. By the time we start visiting the joints, it's already 1pm (Singapore time). As usual, among my group of frends, I'm the fastest to pick a cewek. I got a tiny cute 18yr old at hollywood. My frends got theirs at Ahlisan. We proceed to have our lunch at a coffeeshop nearby our hotel (DJU DJU Hotel) before we proceed to our room to wait for the ceweks' arrival....

When mine arrived, she was all smiles and I thought to myself how lucky I was to get her instead of those sour-faced ones. But I was wrong....she was quite accomodating at first....but after she found out that I was a newbie in Riau (due to my limited bahasa), she starts to plot a 'daylight robbery' scheme....

At around 3 plus in the afternoon (after our first bonk), she ask me to accompany her to buy things. So I climbed out of bed reluctantly and follow her to a nearby mini-mart. Once inside the mini-mart, she starts to pick her stuffs....at the end of the shopping spree, I found out that she had taken SGD $30 worth of shampoos, shower baths make up kit etc....

After we arrived back in our room, she says she is too tired to bonk...so she fell asleep till dinner time. After dinner, she says she is still tired and sleepy, so she slepts throughout the nite. I was pissed off, so I wandered off by myself to the casino at Farmosa. I stayed there till 3am in the morning before going back to the hotel. Soon I fell asleep beside my cewek. When I woke up, it was already 9am. My cewek was already bathing. After her bath, she ask me for her tips. I took out 2 x rp20,000 notes and hand it to her. She just stare at me and ask me for more.....I was damn pissed off and take 1 rp20,000 note back instead of giving her another. She storms out of the room calling me names. But I just fuck care. At ard 1pm after our lunch, we took the ferry back to sg. My frends relate their events to me on the way back and they seems quite lucky as all the comments on their ceweks were positive. I just sit there diam diam....and listened....

THE END.

DNAT
07-05-2004, 11:11 AM
Ok. Cut the TCSS. Let me share my first time in BT experience. I'll make it short. Forgive me if my english is lousy....:p

A few yrs back, I and a few of my frends decided to pay a visit to BT instead of our regular riau island (Tg.Batu).

When we reach there (Batu Ampar), it was already 11am. By the time we start visiting the joints, it's already 1pm (Singapore time). As usual, among my group of frends, I'm the fastest to pick a cewek. I got a tiny cute 18yr old at hollywood. My frends got theirs at Ahlisan. We proceed to have our lunch at a coffeeshop nearby our hotel (DJU DJU Hotel) before we proceed to our room to wait for the ceweks' arrival....

When mine arrived, she was all smiles and I thought to myself how lucky I was to get her instead of those sour-faced ones. But I was wrong....she was quite accomodating at first....but after she found out that I was a newbie in Riau (due to my limited bahasa), she starts to plot a 'daylight robbery' scheme....

At around 3 plus in the afternoon (after our first bonk), she ask me to accompany her to buy things. So I climbed out of bed reluctantly and follow her to a nearby mini-mart. Once inside the mini-mart, she starts to pick her stuffs....at the end of the shopping spree, I found out that she had taken SGD $30 worth of shampoos, shower baths make up kit etc....

After we arrived back in our room, she says she is too tired to bonk...so she fell asleep till dinner time. After dinner, she says she is still tired and sleepy, so she slepts throughout the nite. I was pissed off, so I wandered off by myself to the casino at Farmosa. I stayed there till 3am in the morning before going back to the hotel. Soon I fell asleep beside my cewek. When I woke up, it was already 9am. My cewek was already bathing. After her bath, she ask me for her tips. I took out 2 x rp20,000 notes and hand it to her. She just stare at me and ask me for more.....I was damn pissed off and take 1 rp20,000 note back instead of giving her another. She storms out of the room calling me names. But I just fuck care. At ard 1pm after our lunch, we took the ferry back to sg. My frends relate their events to me on the way back and they seems quite lucky as all the comments on their ceweks were positive. I just sit there diam diam....and listened....

THE END.
1. I like the part on your feeling happy of getting a swee one and then 'xin zai le hou' on your frens who got 'sour face ceweks'
My views:
a. knn! serve your right! - till today you still got the 'xin zai le hou' pattern.
b. pretty ceweks with high hit rates generally got lousy service/attitudes.

2. Newbies will generally get a shock when a cewek wants to go shopping/buy things.
My views:
a. as long as the money is spent on good means and the amount is not huge, just let it be. Rather than the cewek says she is sick and 'kok' your 200,000Rp to go 'see doctor & buy medicine'.
b. these days, they are more inclined to request client to 'help' them to top up their sim card value so that they can contact you.

3. As for the tipping part, quite dramatic leh .... :D
My views:
a. check on the market rate upfront to be well-informed.
b. give an amount slightly lower (say Rp10K less) than what you actually intend to give. When the gal requests more, you won't feel the pinch.

l3atu
07-05-2004, 12:31 PM
My second trip.

This FR is for bro Aric to assess. ;)

----------------------------------------

After abt 3 mths or so after my first BT trip, me frends invite me along for a 2nd visit to BT. As my regular cewek in Tg.Batu had gone back to kampong for a couple of weeks, I decided to make the trip to BT with my frends.

We arrived at Batu Ampar at ard 11am (same arrival time as my first trip). As usual, I made my choice earlier than my frends. But this time, I pick up my cewek at Alisan instead of Hollywood. Still 'smarting' from what happened on my first trip, this time, I made 'eye contacts' with my target for ard 5 mins before I pick her. Although she's not as pretty as the one I booked on my first trip, she's more bubbly and also knows a little bit of english. My frends choose the same ceweks they booked on their 1st trip. When my cewek arrived, she started fussing me by giving me a good massage. We then proceed to bath together. She then toweled me dry and after we had our lunch, we start the 'engine'....after bonking, we chatted for abt an hr before I fell asleep in her arms....

I woke up after abt 3 hrs of sleep and saw that she was watching TV and trimming her nails. When she saw my wide opened eyes, she ask me if I would like to go disco tonite. As my kakis were mostly ah-peks age 50 - 60, I politely told her no. Instead of showing her disappointment, she just nodded her head and went back to watching TV.

After dinner, I went window shopping with her at Matahari shopping center together with my frends and their ceweks. Having nothing much to buy, I picked a few packets of tibits and head back to the hotel to watch S_ccer match. After the match ended at 12am, she ask if I would like another massage. I told her no. So we just sit watching TV and rabba for a while. We bonk again before we went to sleep.

I woke up to her gentle touches early in the morning (ard 6am) and we bonk 1 more time before I join my frends for breakfast. By the time I return to the hotel with my frends, it's already 9am. I paid her rp40,000 tips and she just kissed me and say "thank you". Seeing that she got a good attitude, I tipped her another rp20,000 and went back to sleep.

Soon, it was time to go back to Sg and I generally felt that this trip is more enjoyable than the 1st trip.

Aric - not every trip is the same. Language barrier is very important. If you can't speak their mother tongue, find 1 that can speak urs. BT is actually the best among the 4 Riau islands. :)

Batam Man
07-05-2004, 01:11 PM
Very Lucky that Batu never jio me to cheong with him when he's in Btm. Looking at your FR, sei pei boring type of cheonging = arrived, book cewek, hotel room, bonk, hotel room, bonk, hotel room more bonk, go home! :(

l3atu
07-05-2004, 01:37 PM
Very Lucky that Batu never jio me to cheong with him when he's in Btm. Looking at your FR, sei pei boring type of cheonging = arrived, book cewek, hotel room, bonk, hotel room, bonk, hotel room more bonk, go home! :(

No lar....I dun want to go into details mah....too many things to write wait end up you all say I 'lor soh'.... :p

DNAT
07-05-2004, 02:36 PM
He got go shopping at matahari mah, but he didnt go to the food court to eat prawn noodles :p

Montbank
07-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Ya lor, since Nov 2002 hor .... 1st visit during Puasa period somemore (a lot of restrictions) but glad that you are easy-going.

Not bad hor, at least you also kena KC trap before and managed to get out of it.

Too bad, I don't wanna become tour leader anymore .... you and ML are capable to take over the task liao. :p

Wah, cannot lah, w/o natural NVD, it's hard man. hahahah

apui
08-05-2004, 01:40 AM
He got go shopping at matahari mah, but he didnt go to the food court to eat prawn noodles :p

bro, got good prawn mee there never inform :)

Greetings everyone...

sassina2
09-05-2004, 12:15 PM
Talking about bad experiences, I like to share that we all have their share of that: (long report)

My experience so far with Batam based girls is that when you repeat and get to the 3rd encounter, good stuff seems to get bad too!

This last trip Friday the 7th May:

Well, the last visit, when we had the nice party there, I had a tag team of two and they had sms me to go over.

Nice I thought, as I have this theory that the bonking is better when the ladies are nicely high rather than tripped out on ubat.

So, I thought I check them out again and see if I was right.

I had pre-booked them by SMS directly to one of their mobiles and had acknowledgment that they were to come to my room once I arrived and checked in.

I wanted to try the small but new City View Hotel, so checked in and sent the SMS to my two birds to come over.

Half hour later, Sisca and Nanda arrived. Nanda in Jeans and a top that was made to kill except that she would have been absolutely stunning if she left out the “beher” (bra). Oooh, those silky white breast of hers. Sisca in her usual tube & ¾ pants outfit that emphasised her most unique feature, a protruding bum that any full-bloodied male would desire.

Pre booking, I had informed them both that there was to be no disco and ubat this time. We were going to listen to good music at Steps. Nanda persisted telling me that it was her birthday.

I firmly said no and there we were rolling around on the bed, me fondling and kissing her easily erect nipples and milky white breast. Also with Sisca of course while I tried to get all of us in the mood for the night.
At that point, I had a message on the phone telling me that a friend of mine Batam Man was nearby playing pool, the Classic Pub and had half an hour to kill.

So, out we went into a cab for a short ride there.

While there, Sisca asked if the two of them could go to a birthday party and catch up with me later. Heck, I said how long, and she said an hour. So, an hour it was I said, go ahead and SMS me soon so we could proceed.

When my friend had to leave, I checked out of the pub and went to eat my favourite seafood soup at Istimewa nearby before going back to the room to have a shower and wash. Some minutes later, the door knocked and one of the other girls from the booking joint was at the door and surprisingly told me that Nanda would like to return me her booking money. Oh, I said, how come and no real explanation was given so I just took the money.

Now, I was definitely not happy and so I called Sisca to ask when she was coming back and, she told me she will come when she was done.

Wow, what a f*&%$g answer from someone who I was supposedly having a good time with and we had really had good times twice before.

I said, its OK just give me a timing so I know when to expect you.

She said, “darling if you don’t trust me, don’t call me next time” and that was really the phrase that broke the camel’s back.

At the same time, the phone cut off and I could not reconnect only getting through to a voice mail. Shits. I did not come to Batam to get this kind of attitude so I got dressed and proceeded to Steps to enjoy some good music and play more pool.

Sent Sisca SMS message saying I would be there and if she was ready, to contact me.

Same time,. I called one of Regina’s (part time Mami) girls who I had met the previous week to see if she would come – Elly. She said yes, but wanted to bring Regina along and put the phone to her. I said to Regina I only wanted to see Elly and not both of them but Regina said she was too shy to come meet me alone. I said, OK. Suddenly, Elly said there would be 3 of them.

No, I said, at the most, I would meet two of them first and they said they would call me back and try to come round. I thought to myself, perhaps, it will be a bad night for me.

(to be continued)

sassina2
09-05-2004, 12:21 PM
continuation

Well, I played more pool and at around midnight decided that if I was going to have a good bonk, it would have to come from a decent freelancer at Planet disco.

Walked out of the pub, got on an ojek and had him drop me off at the entrance to the Summit next to Planet.

Walked into Planet without being stopped for the normal extortionate door charge (via the Karaoke entrance staircase), I proceeded towards the ladies toilet area which is the place I like to position myself, It was a slow walk, as I was stopped by at least 3 different set of women along the way and I took time to check each of them out.

At the area near the toilet entrance, I noticed two sauve and well dressed women just like you would see in Orchard Road on a good day. One of them hit me behind and continued to dance away.

Next thing I knew, I was grabbed by the arm from the other side. There she was, a demure "girl next door type" in jeams and hugging tube with no make up and a smile that said, I want to get loved!

Just to check her out, I pulled her upstairs to the corridor of the Karaoke and talked to her while looking at her to make sure she was what I wanted.

Having decided she was, I asked if she wanted to come to my room and she said yes. So there we were in a taxi and back to the hotel in next to no time. I believe my total time spent in Planet was no more than 5 minutes.

She had a body to die for with boobs a little more than a handful just the way I love them. A flawless body with smooth tight skin as the 22 yr old girl she was. A patient tender lover and I took all my passion out on her where it was meant for Sisca and Nanda. On my way in, I had told reception that if anyone came around, to tell her that I was not back yet! I locked the room door from inside.

I believe the bonk took about half an hour as I was primed to release and I did in a huge gush! Not before my normal routine going from missionary to having her ride me hard and rolling to the edge of the bed where I had her groin positioned for some hard pumping action. Finishing back in missionary with alternating short and long strokes and deep penetration, sweet pauses with the shaft fully recessed in her pulsating V.

Laid around for a while and we washed up to go get some food outside - Nasi Padang at Kiki which is a small local shop near the Seruni complex! I was really hungry. Then back to the room where I turned on the puter of some naughty videos which she wanted to see. Soon, I fell asleep in her arms as the bloody pecker refused to rise although the mind was willing. Yeps the body has been overused these years brutally!

She woke me up at 5 am and I was still deflated. She had to go as she was starting work at 9am she said. So I quickly shoved some 200k into her back pocket which she did not check not ask for and she pecked me on the face and said, look for me again!

I went back to sleep until the telephone rang at 10am and Sisca was at reception asking to collect her bag. Into my room she came, took her bag and left without a single word said.

Checked my phone and her SMS at 5.15 am said "I hate you". Well too bad I thought, you'll learn.

I went out for breakfast at Istimewa, and went to check out the massage place Sports Massage on the main road opposite the Harmoni Hotel. There and then, I decided I really wanted to let out again so I took their name card instead and went back to hotel room. Called Permai Massage to send me my favourite bonk from there for a short time!

Soon she arrived and was happy to see me. I apologized that I had to return home soon and was happy to love her quickly and she stripped to her undies and did me too.

We warmed up and made our usual sweet love! A good hour of it and I was spent and, she too. ST is usually 120k but I gave her 170k almost apologetically and proceeded to check out from the hotel. Hailed a cab, bargained for 25k and had him drop the lady off on our way to Batam centre.

The traffic was heavy so I gave him 30k and he was so delighted. I arrived just in time to pick up the boarding pass which I had prebooked while I was in the cab. Another great end to an almost disastrous trip.

There's the issue of whether I should call the booking joint to complain about Sisca but I have decided not to collect and see what happens next from the lady. I know she knows that I was furious and when she recovers, I will have her again, a punishing session when I will send her to hell and heaven and tell her what she did was wrong!

Spanker
09-05-2004, 03:53 PM
200k for longtime?I thought the going rate was 300k.

sassina2
09-05-2004, 04:02 PM
200k for longtime?I thought the going rate was 300k.

At the booking joints the LT rates are usually 280k inclusive of taxi commission and 200-220k without.

For freelance, the rates are totally negotiable. In the case of this nice girl, we did not talk money and I just put in her pocket what I felt was right for the one shot I had althoug she stayed for more than 3 hours and was really out to please. Seasoned freelancers will hit you for anything they can get from you! I prefer those that don't talk money and are sweet loving!

I have also had a duo for 250 k for two at ST rates. package deal

AhBengKeong
09-05-2004, 10:52 PM
To begin with you took the wrong ferry - yes Widi is Cheaper by $3/- its small & on a crowded long weekend, its really too small so you sufferred; you can save time by making ferry booking by tel to arrive just 20 minutes b4 ferry departure time.

Too many people have been promoting Hollywood - esp the taxi drivers so, on a long weekend, even at 11.30am, its too late to get their better ceweks (girls); the other thing I find is that Hollywood's younger ladies tend to be poor in service - esp those left in the tank. Good service & nice ladies usually with their reg patrons! ; Unless u r reg, best avoid weekends, unless u know which girls give good service & u pre-book.

Hotels - there are many decent & clean hotels in Batam - like anything else, when demand is hot on long w/ends and you really cannot complain right if you arrive last minute?

The fact that u use the word "Malays" tells me that u were looking for "Chinese" or fair skinned ladies at least, right? Batam is not the place for those seeking "Chinese" or very fair skinned ladies. Yes, there are some Sunda and very rarely Menadonese ladies and also some mixed Chinese (with other ethnic races) from Kalimantan and Medan. If u are going to cheong Batam, "open up your vision" & perhaps learn to appreciate LBFMs (little brown fucking machines) & u will enjoy more because u ain't fucked till u fucked a nice LBFM. Thats only my own opinion & not everyone will agree. If u still "mentally fixed" on looking for diamonds in a "ruby mine", its kinda tough.

From what I read here, u are a Geylang cheongster so u pay, enter room & fuck because its all short time and they perfect their routine with each and every customer lubricated by KY!

In Batam, most of the booking ladies experience people like u too; pay, take to room & start fucking straight away without KY lubrication and if your dicky is big, it could be painful without lubrication! Its never a joy!

On language, next time bring along a phrase book & the chicken and duck and communicate. Otherwise, practice on your sign language.

Your cousin was lucky to get a girl who had better social skills & experienced enough to handle die-hard screwers like you guys so he did OK. I m not sure if he was wise to go RAW. Thats a risk never worth taking even in Sillypore let alone in Batam or anywhere for that matter!

When OKT says 100% refund, usually mean "unused" & u get 100% refund. If use already, it is rarely 100% refund so next time clarify if its still 100% after first round. I am sure answer will be no! I am not surprised that the girl said you wanted ANAL. Thats their way to protect themselves when they screw a lousy customer they don't like so they can avoid getting beaten up or punished!

On your good massage, which massage place was this? In my experience, some ladies in Massage places can be "courted" 4 extras but, u have to apply "kang hoo", because the security & monitoring is tight & they cud be sacked if caught. But, its possible in the VIP rooms if you get her confidence and trust! The receptionist's daughter, which mother will give you her daughter for less marriage!

Within Nagoya, the taxi rides should be 10k everywhere unless its out of Nagoya. If you are using the same fella all afternoon, then you can book by the hour at 30k per hour for 3 hours. U were taken for a ride. Bargain be prepared to reject and you will get the taxi at the right price!

On Balai, from my 1 & only trip there, I certainly did not see more Chinese looking chicks there. When u go, do file report & I hope u have more +ve responses next time. Like I said, a little warming up exercise before going for the poke and u will get more for your money! I am sure its not your dick that makes them say you are American, It must be your skin colour & overall appearance! Perhaps u should go to Joo Chiat instead as the Vietnamese girls r more like Chinese in looks & then file us your reports from there & lets see if you have better results. Save your money going to Indonesia because its the place for lovers of LBFMs. Thanks for writing a clear & detailed FR for all to learn from your experience. Happy fucking in any case!

Actually, you wrote a good detailed report which should be appreciated by all!

I totally agree with wat u said.......u really old bird

aric
09-05-2004, 11:56 PM
My second trip.

This FR is for bro Aric to assess. ;)

----------------------------------------

After abt 3 mths or so after my first BT trip, me frends invite me along for a 2nd visit to BT. As my regular cewek in Tg.Batu had gone back to kampong for a couple of weeks, I decided to make the trip to BT with my frends.

We arrived at Batu Ampar at ard 11am (same arrival time as my first trip). As usual, I made my choice earlier than my frends. But this time, I pick up my cewek at Alisan instead of Hollywood. Still 'smarting' from what happened on my first trip, this time, I made 'eye contacts' with my target for ard 5 mins before I pick her. Although she's not as pretty as the one I booked on my first trip, she's more bubbly and also knows a little bit of english. My frends choose the same ceweks they booked on their 1st trip. When my cewek arrived, she started fussing me by giving me a good massage. We then proceed to bath together. She then toweled me dry and after we had our lunch, we start the 'engine'....after bonking, we chatted for abt an hr before I fell asleep in her arms....

I woke up after abt 3 hrs of sleep and saw that she was watching TV and trimming her nails. When she saw my wide opened eyes, she ask me if I would like to go disco tonite. As my kakis were mostly ah-peks age 50 - 60, I politely told her no. Instead of showing her disappointment, she just nodded her head and went back to watching TV.

After dinner, I went window shopping with her at Matahari shopping center together with my frends and their ceweks. Having nothing much to buy, I picked a few packets of tibits and head back to the hotel to watch S_ccer match. After the match ended at 12am, she ask if I would like another massage. I told her no. So we just sit watching TV and rabba for a while. We bonk again before we went to sleep.

I woke up to her gentle touches early in the morning (ard 6am) and we bonk 1 more time before I join my frends for breakfast. By the time I return to the hotel with my frends, it's already 9am. I paid her rp40,000 tips and she just kissed me and say "thank you". Seeing that she got a good attitude, I tipped her another rp20,000 and went back to sleep.

Soon, it was time to go back to Sg and I generally felt that this trip is more enjoyable than the 1st trip.

Aric - not every trip is the same. Language barrier is very important. If you can't speak their mother tongue, find 1 that can speak urs. BT is actually the best among the 4 Riau islands. :)

Appreciated! cheers!

collin_23
10-05-2004, 12:18 AM
wah..u face big big leh..all the seasoned cheongsters chip in to help u. :)

Appreciated! cheers!

aric
10-05-2004, 12:31 AM
wah..u face big big leh..all the seasoned cheongsters chip in to help u. :)
like that then friendly mah! everyone help each other, then we can make batam a better cheonging place :P

DNAT
10-05-2004, 01:31 AM
bro, got good prawn mee there never inform

Greetings everyone...
brudder apui aka Batam Lau Jiao:
I thought you forgot us liao leh :(

hello, you where got eat prawn mee 1? your standard is at least seafood feast at Batu Besar ... hehehe.

wei, long long time bo cheong Batam wif you liao. nb! you switch island liao huh? :D

(Like I said before, many Batam veterans still remain Read-Only
my advice is: Don't just go Batam one time and make so much noise)

DNAT
10-05-2004, 01:41 AM
Dun pretend lah, you also very familiar with Batam FL scenes 1 ok ... ;) just that I never cheong Planet wtih you before .... hahaha

DNAT
10-05-2004, 01:43 AM
Appreciated! cheers!
bro,
stay tuned and listen more .... you sure will benefit. :)

DNAT
10-05-2004, 01:51 AM
like that then friendly mah! everyone help each other, then we can make batam a better cheonging place :P
no guarantee that each and every Batam trip is an enjoyable one cos many super duper lao jiao will also kena unpleasant encounters, be it from the people, logistics, infrastructures, or regulations.

Learn to live with it ..... :)

Montbank
10-05-2004, 10:40 AM
bro, got good prawn mee there never inform :)

Greetings everyone...

Brudder... wah lau, long time no see liaoz. It's Hyugo if you forget this nick in SB :)

No more cheonging eh, bro ?

DNAT
10-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Brudder... wah lau, long time no see liaoz. It's Hyugo if you forget this nick in SB :)

No more cheonging eh, bro ?
you forgot to say you are ..... Young Man of BT-TC :p

emperor
10-05-2004, 02:16 PM
Eh Aric,

Actually what's your size? Let's see if the girl's complain was justified. Anyway, she seems smart - good excuse and stroke your ego at the same time.

Well, these girls will get a wake up call should the Yankees be allowed to have a solid base in S'pore. The GIs will descend to these islands in droves and I don't think they're the type to tolerate "nonsense" from either the girls or their OKT. It'll be good business for them but they better prepare to honour their transactions cos' it'll be a different "ballgame".

Batam Man
10-05-2004, 04:12 PM
no guarantee that each and every Batam trip is an enjoyable one cos many super duper lao jiao will also kena unpleasant encounters, be it from the people, logistics, infrastructures, or regulations.

Learn to live with it ..... :)

Yah lor, sometimes even kena walk up and down in Planet... :D

DNAT
10-05-2004, 05:02 PM
Yah lor, sometimes even kena walk up and down in Planet... :D
yhis one you say 1 hor .... I din say ya

I heaed Planet got elevator leh ... why not you go there to 'check it out' tonite :D

Batam Man
10-05-2004, 05:03 PM
yhis one you say 1 hor .... I din say ya

I heaed Planet got elevator leh ... why not you go there to 'check it out' tonite :D

We go check sama sama mau gak? ;)

DNAT
10-05-2004, 05:06 PM
We go check sama sama mau gak? ;)
kapan? udah bilang .... mlm nanti gak bisa, besok lah ..... ya? ;)

mongerx
10-05-2004, 05:46 PM
Wow Sassina's bad experiece is better than my best experience. One can only wonder what Sassina's good experience are like. I guess I need more practice. :D

Batam Man
10-05-2004, 05:49 PM
kapan? udah bilang .... mlm nanti gak bisa, besok lah ..... ya? ;)

KNN you besok, besok then tok lah, now I'm going to prepare myself for tonite's mission 1st :D

DNAT
10-05-2004, 05:57 PM
Wow Sassina's bad experiece is better than my best experience. One can only wonder what Sassina's good experience are like. I guess I need more practice. :D

Hmmm ..... if not you contact/learn from Batam Man, he is an expert in Batam :cool:

DNAT
10-05-2004, 06:01 PM
KNN you besok, besok then tok lah, now I'm going to prepare myself for tonite's mission 1st :D
CB lah! tunngu besok mlm akan mati kah? kan si lang kan cheong .....

siang hor tonite Planet got power failure :D

Batam Man
10-05-2004, 06:02 PM
Hmmm ..... if not you contact/learn from Batam Man, he is an expert in Batam :cool:

I'm not expert in Batam, just Man in Batam lah...
KNN si lang Robin Hoot :mad:

Batam Man
10-05-2004, 06:04 PM
CB lah! tunngu besok mlm akan mati kah? kan si lang kan cheong .....

siang hor tonite your HP *ring ~ *ring ..... *ring ~ *ring .... :eek:

Lan lah, my HP now only 1 bar nia, will be on LOW BATT tonite lah... :D

DNAT
10-05-2004, 06:21 PM
I'm not expert in Batam, just Man in Batam lah...
KNN si lang Robin Hoot :mad:\
:o
kai seow drinking kaki to you you oso kau pei ....

aric
11-05-2004, 12:32 AM
Eh Aric,

Actually what's your size? Let's see if the girl's complain was justified. Anyway, she seems smart - good excuse and stroke your ego at the same time.

Well, these girls will get a wake up call should the Yankees be allowed to have a solid base in S'pore. The GIs will descend to these islands in droves and I don't think they're the type to tolerate "nonsense" from either the girls or their OKT. It'll be good business for them but they better prepare to honour their transactions cos' it'll be a different "ballgame".

actually i dont really measure. it aint that long. it's just kinda of thick to me.. i cant fit into most of singapore's condoms other than durex comfort. otherwise, most of the condoms, i order from other countries..

Martini-Fan
11-05-2004, 10:03 AM
Left with no choice again, i took back only 100k. By then, i have paid for 180k for each girls. summing up to 360k for two fucks which is quite costly becos one booking only cost 280k, unlimited time of fucks. It's jus my luck. I ask the taxi to take me to a massage palor. After i reached there, i had a foot reflexlogy and body massage. All the ceweks there are damn pretty. especially the receptionist's daughter. But too bad, they are into decent business. You can only have massage there and nothing else.
For your feedback,

The crucial point is, that you've to pay in advance in such spots. So why should the girl be hyper-active? No need for her.
Better pay afterwards, no honey, no money.
(Here n/a)

I've mixed opinion about Batam, I also had some good experinces and some dead fish, lastly I prefer Bintan, if there's a need to go Riau.
KM24 with some 18 holes in Ria Bintan in the north.

FL's are my choice.
Cheers!

DNAT
11-05-2004, 12:12 PM
Lan lah, my HP now only 1 bar nia, will be on LOW BATT tonite lah... :D
Better post somethin here, if not wait you say I go SM last nite quietly w/o sama sama you :(

DNAT
11-05-2004, 12:21 PM
The crucial point is, that you've to pay in advance in such spots. So why should the girl be hyper-active? No need for her.
Better pay afterwards, no honey, no money.
(Here n/a)

I've mixed opinion about Batam, I also had some good experinces and some dead fish, lastly I prefer Bintan, if there's a need to go Riau.
KM24 with some 18 holes in Ria Bintan in the north.

FL's are my choice.
Cheers!
wow! .... Tg Pinang - Batu 24 = my virgin Riau cheong experience in '96 arh .... Got a SYT from one of the huts along the uphill track @S$50.

bro Martini Fan, hows the current situation at KM24 or Bintan Plaza?
(last 2 trips went straight to a fren's hse to visit during day time, can only tar pow from Club 5 at nite ... hahaha)

Martini-Fan
11-05-2004, 01:09 PM
bro Martini Fan, hows the current situation at KM24 or Bintan Plaza?
(last 2 trips went straight to a fren's hse to visit during day time, can only tar pow from Club 5 at nite ... hahaha)

Currently not sure, I've been there last time in late 2003 but why should have things changed? I don't think so.

I like that relaxed, laid back atmosphere in the streets,
look look here, look look there, some jokes,
similar to KM11 a few years ago.
The girls take more time, not that rush rush.
IMHO.
Cannot compare with 96, my first time there 01.

Cheers!

apui
11-05-2004, 05:05 PM
Greetings
Bro BNA, Montbank(young man) and Lau Hia Batam Man

long time no see u guys liao hor
of course wont forget u guys one lah

i a bit out of the btm scence liao mah so not so active mah
i havent been to btm since ......
i think is the march trip last yr (wow got one yr plus liao!!!)
so i heard got new disco issit?
the place song bo?
any other good joints that got swee swee ah muays?

whats the mission timings nowadays?
weekday or weekends??

DNAT
12-05-2004, 09:54 AM
Greetings

the place song bo?

weekday or weekends??
brudder ah pui:
forgot to remind you if next time cannot locate us in Sphinx, can jump up to the DJ podium and borrow the mic and shout "BT-TC kakis ..... where are fuck are you guys?" :D hahaha

New disco:
name - Pacific
location - across Novetel, towards the direction of Batu Ampar jetty (left hand side)
entrance fee - none so far (cos went on weekedays)
civil structure - shape of a ship (a new hotel under construction)
setting - more like a typical disco in Sg

these days very much on OT-OT.

Batam Man
12-05-2004, 11:13 AM
Greetings

the place song bo?

weekday or weekends??

Apui san, the mission kaptain ---> DNAT
If he say we go cheong weekdays or weekends, I just follow nia...
BTW, when you bringing the Lor Ark for me huh?? :p

DNAT
12-05-2004, 11:29 AM

ok, if we cheong Balai, you wanna folo? ;)

Batam Man
12-05-2004, 12:00 PM
ok, if we cheong Balai, you wanna folo? ;)

I'm Batam Man, not Balai Man...
For Balai Man go look for Ah Tu :p

DNAT
12-05-2004, 12:29 PM
I'm Batam Man, not Balai Man...
For Balai Man go look for Ah Tu :p
Ah tu upgraded to Balai 'House Keeper' liao leh :o
If I go Balai, he will sure use me to 'cross-bridge' to find excuses to go out for silent mob .... sounds familiar anot huh? hahaha

cheongkid
12-05-2004, 12:40 PM
Ah tu upgraded to Balai 'House Keeper' liao leh :o
If I go Balai, he will sure use me to 'cross-bridge' to find excuses to go out for silent mob .... sounds familiar anot huh? hahaha
cross the bridge and burn the bridge?

DNAT
12-05-2004, 01:26 PM
cross the bridge and burn the bridge?simi theory lai eh?
you mean "cross river dismantle bridge" (guo he chai qiao - chinese provber) izit? ;)

emperor
12-05-2004, 02:05 PM
actually i dont really measure. it aint that long. it's just kinda of thick to me.. i cant fit into most of singapore's condoms other than durex comfort. otherwise, most of the condoms, i order from other countries..

Guess you are the 2" diametre type. Way to go! Congrats!

apui
12-05-2004, 06:09 PM
brudder ah pui:
forgot to remind you if next time cannot locate us in Sphinx, can jump up to the DJ podium and borrow the mic and shout "BT-TC kakis ..... where are fuck are you guys?" :D hahaha

New disco:
name - Pacific
location - across Novetel, towards the direction of Batu Ampar jetty (left hand side)
entrance fee - none so far (cos went on weekedays)
civil structure - shape of a ship (a new hotel under construction)
setting - more like a typical disco in Sg

these days very much on OT-OT.

hahaha still remember the sphinx thing hahahah

ohh the ship structure opp novetel arr
finally open liao arr
hahha the structure been there like donkey yrs liao hor :D

apui
12-05-2004, 06:13 PM
BTW, when you bringing the Lor Ark for me huh?? :p

ok then i will wait for the kar-pi-tan for mission planning.
confirm will indent lor ark and blk label next mission. :D
btw when will our young man be back??

long time no massage there liao bones a bit stiff...

apui
12-05-2004, 06:18 PM
simi theory lai eh?
you mean "cross river dismantle bridge" (guo he chai qiao - chinese provber) izit? ;)

he more hiong, he dismantle then burn.... :D

DNAT
14-05-2004, 05:47 PM
ok then i will wait for the kar-pi-tan for mission planning.
confirm will indent lor ark and blk label next mission. :D
btw when will our young man be back??

young man returns at year end

BkkPattaya
15-05-2004, 03:09 AM
young man returns at year end

After 8 long months, the lor Ark talk is still on going!

cheongkid
15-05-2004, 10:12 AM
After 8 long months, the lor Ark talk is still on going!
Hi bro, long time never seen you around, how's life? When wanna cheong again? :)

BkkPattaya
16-05-2004, 04:52 AM
Hi bro, long time never seen you around, how's life? When wanna cheong again? :)

Cheong already yesterday/today, just saw yr msg so didn't have chance to chio chio. Next time we go again. :D

meatlover
16-05-2004, 10:53 AM

Hoi ... You die to where liao ... You long time no come out for kopi leh ...

meatlover
16-05-2004, 10:55 AM
... Ah hmmm .... this one I leave it to you to organise.
I am consultant, not tour leader ...

Like that har ... OK OK ... I'll ask Ah Tu to lead the Van ...

meatlover
16-05-2004, 10:57 AM
Paper type ones .... ai mai :D
(I also very harsh 1 hor)

Tiu ... Lu TKK ...

meatlover
16-05-2004, 10:59 AM
... Too bad, I don't wanna become tour leader anymore .... you and ML are capable to take over the task liao. ...

Har ... Your arrow tua tua ki hor ...

cheongkid
16-05-2004, 12:31 PM
Har ... Your arrow tua tua ki hor ...
cos he's robin hoot... :p

meatlover
16-05-2004, 05:54 PM
cos he's robin hoot... :p

He kiam hoot ...