PDA

View Full Version : Coded FR : "OTO"

gigantor
13-05-2004, 08:50 PM
Went down to tommy's house after dinner. Was Resting at the couch watching TV, trying to wait for disgestion before ordering my dessert. One of the customer came out of the room and suddenly tommy signalled me to go in. I was abit surprised as I had not named for my order yet. But what the heck. Went in with the gal. Inside the room, begin small chat and found her to be very friendly. Quickly strip myself naked while she was undressing. Nice body with a C cup. To cut the story short, started with cat bath with her "super" tongue. Must say that she is good at this area. Give her a 9/10 for that. She take her own sweet time when servicng me. I think it take up to 50% of the whole session. Then came the bbbj. While she was oiling my shaft, I start playing with her pussy. What turn me on further was she kept looking at me while servicing my shaft. Frenching was also excellent with no hold back. Wow. This gal is out to please you.... Cannot tahan anymore, so she went on top of me and started to rock, frenching me. Nearly had an asthma attack as I couldn't catch my breath. She is a excellent frencher. Change to doggie with her body and hand on tbe floor while her ass is high up on the bed. Bonk her hard on this position. A new style for me. Finally change to missionary. Lift up her legs onto my shoulder and pump real fast. After sometimes, put down the legs and start pumping again. Looking at her face expression make me really high liao. Cannot tahan, so shoot my load on her body. Feeling tired, I lie on the bed and suddenly she put my shaft into her mouth to clean off my remain. Wwooo...... Me just shiver as my shaft always feel sensitive after sex. What a session to remember. She ask me how much I would rate her. I told Her 8/10. Tell her the remaining 2 will be given to her the nxt time. Hee hee.... Already planning my next session.
Something suddenly hit me. l do not know her name yet. hahaha...... Later found out from tommy her name. She is mmm...... "OTO" . Of course will keep secret first. If not, very hard to get her.
Look : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
cat bath : 9/10
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 9/10
Atttitude : 10/10. - she really take her time. The session took nearly an hour.
rtf : Yes, yes and yes.

kent32
13-05-2004, 10:54 PM
whats the point of posting this so called CODED fr when u dont intend to share with the brothers in the forum which girl you have tried. :mad:

k3nny
13-05-2004, 11:50 PM
To increase his ego...............

The whole idea of a forum is to share information in its complete fashion not coded named all over. I think that even the chiongsters from the SAF group had stopped this practise.

Hence go to hell if you do not want to share. And O do not borther increasing your ego as it is going to burst away. Dumbass............... :mad:

Doomas
14-05-2004, 12:39 AM
I beg to differ.

Certain gals may be coded for everyone's benefit, esp if the gal offers service par excellence. Writing an FR has its cons too:

1. The gal becomes so popular that the poor john who wrote abt her ends up having to wait blardy hours for her cz all the other horny johns here crowd him out. His good intentions backfire on him.
2. The gal gets so overwhelmed by the sudden surge in biz that she burns out, goes on long leave, or quits the trade cz she cannot tahan the pressure and mind you, the pressure can be very intense.

Either way, the cheonging community loses out. Before I wrote an FR on JC, she wasn't that popular and I waited max an hr for her. After I wrote that ill-omened FR, I have to wait for her till my nose bled all over the floor. There was once I had to wait 6 farking hrs for her. Same for the ex-legends Jenny and Dada.

At last count, my FR on her had 6,792 views. At least 200 people here must have farked her, 95% of whom must be lurkers. What thanks did I get save having to wait eons for her? Look at my FR on BoBo. Nearly 16,000 views! I wonder how many people had doffed her by now. No one even bothered to increase my reputation. I dun mind writing FRs and indeed was quite active in the past. I slowed down greatly bcz I realised almost nobody reciprocated by writing FRs of their own. Worse still, I was saboing myself cz I have to wait myself silly.

Besides, if Tommy takes the trouble to identify a gal which gives good service, it's only fair that we give him some exclusivity rather than OKTs who don't give a shit whether you had enjoyed your bonk.

Most of the time, it's not abt boosting one's ego but it's abt protecting your own privilege to bonk.

There, I've vented my frustration. Back to work blokes.

Ah Dez
14-05-2004, 02:29 AM

The whole idea of a forum is to share information in its complete fashion not coded named all over. I think that even the chiongsters from the SAF group had stopped this practise.

Hence go to hell if you do not want to share. And O do not borther increasing your ego as it is going to burst away. Dumbass............... :mad:

Then You are even dummer... after reading , still bother to post.

If you are a chiongster.... after reading the FR, you should know who is the girl liao.... if you don't know, Then..... ASK....

I got no problem guessing who was it......

gigantor
14-05-2004, 08:07 AM

Brother brother.... How can this increase my ego. Do yours increase when you write FR. Yours is so cheapo. As what bro doomas said, it is just to ensure that the business of that gal don,t get a sudden surge in business until I have to wait super long for her. Furthermore, I had left you clue on where to ask for her. Just like what Dez had said. Ask lah. Btw, bro Doomas, this gal confirm "gum" you. 100% sure. If not I retire from geylang. hee hee.....

k3nny
14-05-2004, 09:02 AM
Clap clap......... then more coded FR then......... later can close down the forum also....... as there is no more point for it.

I still feel that if you code it do not post it then. What's the point?

Then I can have coded also like

Big twin mountains
Deep valley
Twin peaks

You get the idea.........

Doomas
14-05-2004, 10:28 AM
Wah, "gum" me har? Hmmm, let me dig my wallet to c if I got $150 hor *rummaging in wallet*

Have arrr! C u later :))

Brother brother.... How can this increase my ego. Do yours increase when you write FR. Yours is so cheapo. As what bro doomas said, it is just to ensure that the business of that gal don,t get a sudden surge in business until I have to wait super long for her. Furthermore, I had left you clue on where to ask for her. Just like what Dez had said. Ask lah. Btw, bro Doomas, this gal confirm "gum" you. 100% sure. If not I retire from geylang. hee hee.....

Doomas
14-05-2004, 10:35 AM
Just ask urself this qn: how wd u feel if u found this gem of a gal, wrote an FR on her, only to realise tt now u either have to wait bloody eons to screw her bcz of the queue, or can't screw her anymore cz she cannot tahan the surge and keep mountain liao.

If u want to write coded FRs as well, go ahead. Jez let us know which OKT is the codebreaker and we'll do our legwork.

Peace manz!

Clap clap......... then more coded FR then......... later can close down the forum also....... as there is no more point for it.

Big twin mountains
Deep valley
Twin peaks

LengKia
14-05-2004, 11:20 AM
whats the point of posting this so called CODED fr when u dont intend to share with the brothers in the forum which girl you have tried. :mad:

Those bros who want to try her must go Tommy House .
Is this business plot ? :rolleyes:

Doomas
14-05-2004, 11:51 AM
Pls refer to this para in my previous post:

"Besides, if Tommy takes the trouble to identify a gal which gives good service, it's only fair that we give him some exclusivity rather than OKTs who don't give a shit whether you had enjoyed your bonk."

Those bros who want to try her must go Tommy House .
Is this business plot ? :rolleyes:

smlee
14-05-2004, 12:45 PM
Don't who do not want to share...don't write.

Don't who get Tu-lan by coded FR , don't read.

What the point of KPKB? Everybody has their choice when they penned their FR ..not as if they are paid.

Move on lah

Piranas
14-05-2004, 03:51 PM
No wonder you SM Lee...hahaaaa

Don't who do not want to share...don't write.

Don't who get Tu-lan by coded FR , don't read.

What the point of KPKB? Everybody has their choice when they penned their FR ..not as if they are paid.

Move on lah

k3nny
14-05-2004, 05:06 PM
Instead of OTO why don't we have OSIM for the next one.

k3nny
14-05-2004, 05:09 PM
My point is that to look at Hong Kong where they have this

http://www.best161.com

They even show the photos online and have a forum there too.

So the whole idea to have a forum is to share information and not to create puzzles for people to solve. I for one is that free.

k3nny
14-05-2004, 05:13 PM
This is my last take on this matter. Go think about it and figure what to do.
Do the wrong thing and let's see the forum slide away.

smlee
14-05-2004, 06:09 PM
My point is that to look at Hong Kong where they have this

http://www.best161.com

I think you have no idea how it is operated....

In sammyboy forum ....nobody pay for it and nobody get paid for coming. ....except for sammyboy who operate it for the benefit of everyone here.

poolhot.
14-05-2004, 08:00 PM
Just ask urself this qn: how wd u feel if u found this gem of a gal, wrote an FR on her, only to realise tt now u either have to wait bloody eons to screw her bcz of the queue, or can't screw her anymore cz she cannot tahan the surge and keep mountain liao.

If u want to write coded FRs as well, go ahead. Jez let us know which OKT is the codebreaker and we'll do our legwork.

Peace manz!

There guys who wish to code their gals for reason of their own and there guys who wish to share their gals ie a very good eg would be NewCummer on his BlueSky thread. So to each and his own.
Well Tommy is a nice guy.
To Kenny - U should just go say hello to him and if U dun like his face just walk away.
There many gals in GL too. Dun tell me U aint got yr own fav or U dun cheong 150 cats.

Meow Meow
Poolhot

gigantor
15-05-2004, 01:46 AM

Big twin mountains
Deep valley
Twin peaks

Bro.... You talk about sharing. Blowing your big horn. Where is any of your FR?????? :confused:

omnia
15-05-2004, 01:09 PM
glad i decided to drop by today...glanced upon my old fav chestnut...coded frs!!...

notwithstanding the 'arguments' in favour of coding...i still fail to see the reasonable justification for coding of frs in a PUBLIC forum such as sammyboy...those in favour assert:

they wld hv great difficulty in getting the gal after posting their 'glowing' fr...i don't doubt this...so why bother to post an fr in the 1st place?!...wld it not be better to keep the gal under 'wraps' and satiate yr own desires...and only after u get tired of the gal then perhaps consider sharing an fr if u so wish??...

next they say that the 'rush' on the gal after the glowing fr wld put 'pressure' on the gal...the same rationale as abv wld apply no?!...

and finally we get to the most CONTRADICTORY part of their argument...i.e. that since the gal has been 'identified' by the okt, why not give him a 'plug' in this forum!...i find it curious that ever since i surfed this forum, the only okt who seems to get this kind of plug is tommy!!...be that as it may, the revelation that the coded gals' identity can be obtained fm tommy clearly demolishes their abv contentions!!

so chaps...if u wish to contribute coded frs to this PUBLIC forum...fine & dandy...but kindly spare us the lame justifications...u can't hv yr cake & eat it wif regards this issue;)...

toodles

poolhot.
15-05-2004, 01:30 PM
glad i decided to drop by today...glanced upon my old fav chestnut...coded frs!!...

notwithstanding the 'arguments' in favour of coding...i still fail to see the reasonable justification for coding of frs in a PUBLIC forum such as sammyboy...those in favour assert:

they wld hv great difficulty in getting the gal after posting their 'glowing' fr...i don't doubt this...so why bother to post an fr in the 1st place?!...wld it not be better to keep the gal under 'wraps' and satiate yr own desires...and only after u get tired of the gal then perhaps consider sharing an fr if u so wish??...

next they say that the 'rush' on the gal after the glowing fr wld put 'pressure' on the gal...the same rationale as abv wld apply no?!...

and finally we get to the most CONTRADICTORY part of their argument...i.e. that since the gal has been 'identified' by the okt, why not give him a 'plug' in this forum!...i find it curious that ever since i surfed this forum, the only okt who seems to get this kind of plug is tommy!!...be that as it may, the revelation that the coded gals' identity can be obtained fm tommy clearly demolishes their abv contentions!!

so chaps...if u wish to contribute coded frs to this PUBLIC forum...fine & dandy...but kindly spare us the lame justifications...u can't hv yr cake & eat it wif regards this issue;)...

toodles

Haha....... Welcum back and hope U will stay. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
15-05-2004, 03:45 PM
After reading the various postings by the brothers here......

I am with the gang of no-coded FR :D

Doomas
15-05-2004, 04:42 PM
Ahhh, the age-old dilemna of debates: who's right?

Well, each party has its own arguments and POV. I'm for coded FRs, you're not. Who's rite, who's wrong, no one can judge. If you're dead agst my arguments and vice versa, there's nothing we can do change the other's POV. Agreeing to disagree is the best compromise.

I for one will continue to write my occasional coded FRs for gals whom I had a terrific time with and wish to share with brudders. Not writing at all wd be utterly selfish.

toodles

Druids
15-05-2004, 04:54 PM

bro Omnia,

nice to see u back in the forum again ... on the same old topic again??? that we've had so much hoo-ha about ????

I believe every bro got their own style n reasons to wr their FRs ... some to share their experiences bout the exisitence of gd gals, some for memory of their bonks ... myself i used to wr to give me memories of my cheongs unfortunately gone wif the old DB .... watever reasons there may be, we should bros who hv spend time n effort in writing the FRs ....

For bros who are interested in gals that are mentioned n identity coded, u can always go down to Tommy's place check it out ... alternatively, u can keep trying till u gt the rite gal ...

*If nt, maybe can ask me for some "identity revealing potion" ... :D

Doomas
15-05-2004, 06:43 PM
Hehehehe, wdn't a Read Magic spell be better? No need to spend on expensive potion components :))

*If nt, maybe can ask me for some "identity revealing potion"

omnia
16-05-2004, 03:25 PM
Ahhh, the age-old dilemna of debates: who's right?

Well, each party has its own arguments and POV. I'm for coded FRs, you're not. Who's rite, who's wrong, no one can judge. If you're dead agst my arguments and vice versa, there's nothing we can do change the other's POV. Agreeing to disagree is the best compromise.

I for one will continue to write my occasional coded FRs for gals whom I had a terrific time with and wish to share with brudders. Not writing at all wd be utterly selfish.

wif due respect...i think u failed to see the pt i was trying to make...

i took issue wif u wif regards to yr stated 'justifications' for coding frs in a PUBLIC forum and NOT the writing of coded frs per se...especially the 1st and 2nd reasons which clearly run non sequitur when read wif yr 3rd reason...

as for yr "wish to share with brudders"...and "Not writing at all wd be utterly selfish"...perhaps yr words wld carry more weight(to me that is) if there wasn't the element of commercial gain for a particular OKT...

i hv said this before in my previous debates wif tommy's supporters wif respect to their earlier coded frs and providing the coded gals' names to tommy...and i shall say it again...this sort of practice appears to run foul of the AV's rule agst PUBLIC advertising and promotion by OKTs...that is why u DON'T get other OKTs' supporters carrying out such a practice in this PUBLIC forum...

i tot tommy had learnt his 'lesson' after his 'difficulties' in getting AV approval for new gals prior to BO BO...apparently not fm the recent emergence of coded frs fm his supporters in this PUBLIC forum...

btw, tommy may hv 'identified' gals like JC, Jenny and Dada for u...BUT i don't think he was the only OKT to 'discover' these good service gals apart fm Dada his house gal, who was not surprisingly 'promoted' in this PUBLIC forum even prior to her GL arrival!...

toodles

omnia
16-05-2004, 03:48 PM
bro Omnia,

nice to see u back in the forum again ... on the same old topic again??? that we've had so much hoo-ha about ????

*If nt, maybe can ask me for some "identity revealing potion" ...

hi there,

let me take a crack at this one wifout yr 'spellbinding' assistance...LOL...i see a colour...not a primary colour...a 'long lost' colour...say PINK perhaps?! :D

all the best

kent32
16-05-2004, 05:21 PM
bro omnia

are u trying to hint the girl is Pinky :)

as I didnt manage to get her at 1606 which i have waited her for 2 hrs I think I shall start the queue liao......hahaha

omnia
16-05-2004, 05:54 PM
bro omnia

are u trying to hint the girl is Pinky

as I didnt manage to get her at 1606 which i have waited her for 2 hrs I think I shall start the queue liao......hahaha

just a hunch as henri mancini's pink panther theme was playing in my head after reading the abv coded fr :D!!...

i may be wrong as i hv not tried the newish batch of gl gals due to my gl hiatus...San San & Mei Zhi also came to mind...however i disregarded these 2 as the former is still MIA(unless she recently returned) & the latter does not appear to match the profile as described in the coded fr, particularly the unusal doggie style fj position...hence my leaning towards the pink lass...bwahahaha...

who is yr pick dude?!...

as an aside...the best post f##k bj wipe up job i experienced in GL was done by Toto...quite an experience and i reckon her speciality...unfortunately she has long since retired...

cheerios

Jang5556
16-05-2004, 08:42 PM
as an aside...the best post f##k bj wipe up job i experienced in GL was done by Toto...quite an experience and i reckon her speciality...unfortunately she has long since retired...

cheerios

Big guy,

Nice to see you around. You already stirring stuff up in here?

Round for awhile or just passing through?

Regards

Jang

omnia
16-05-2004, 09:22 PM
Big guy,

Nice to see you around. You already stirring stuff up in here?

Round for awhile or just passing through?

Regards

Jang

hi there,

long time no see...or to be more precise no talkie dude!...i'm just passing thru...killing some freetime(alot at the mo judging fm my recent posts!!)...

u know me lah...like to stir the cesspool...especially wif regards my pet peeves...bwahahaha...

how u doin?...still the big kahuna at Ds?...no doubt doing a great job as usual...what's the feedback like on the newish gals in GL circa start of 04?...

recently dropped by GL after a long break for some overdue forays...was keen to try the the latest hot ang pai aka legend in the making Blue Sky...unfortunately no luck even for an old timer like me...waited until she left for her 1mth break and still did not get to try her...what to do lah...looks like i hv to start taking lessons fm the inimitable newcummer if i want to get this gal :D!!...

tried wine(for her boobs and ass); emelda(looks like she is slimming); rina(for her wet excitement & that little something extra!) & mei zhi(for her 'lau gong' service)...on the whole these gals still got it going on...

all the best

Cummon
16-05-2004, 09:22 PM
Well, like many bros in here, I had been so innocent & ignorant to believe that I could get the same level of service as written in the FRs from a particular coded girl in a particular house. I ever waited patiently in the long line but didn't make it, that happened when the SAF dominated the forum. I gave them credits as they contributed a lot of good FRs,coded though,and kept the forum lively.

I got my turns to try those girls later when they were uncoded. Yeah they were quite good, some of them were Div 1 forerunners but definitely not Premier league materials.

In fact by now we should have uncoded FRs on almost every cat150 girl,especially some detailed ones by our "AR King", bro zxyel :D.

So bros, a coded FR is just another FR, don't think there is a huge gap on level of service among the cat150 girls.I won't code my FR, as to me it's just like "sliding down the pants to fart". But each to their own, since Big
bro Sam never say No to that, we just take them as they come along,
with decoders like bro Omnia around, things will only get more spiced up in here :p

Happy bonking !

suckerll
16-05-2004, 10:00 PM
hi there,

let me take a crack at this one wifout yr 'spellbinding' assistance...LOL...i see a colour...not a primary colour...a 'long lost' colour...say PINK perhaps?!

all the best

is pinky tommy's gal? i always tot she was other houses' gal. :confused:

since u referred to tommy's supporters i think she's not the one rite?

sorry if i got the gals mixed up :o

Harvest
16-05-2004, 10:26 PM
wif due respect...i think u failed to see the pt i was trying to make...

i took issue wif u wif regards to yr stated 'justifications' for coding frs in a PUBLIC forum and NOT the writing of coded frs per se...especially the 1st and 2nd reasons which clearly run non sequitur when read wif yr 3rd reason...

as for yr "wish to share with brudders"...and "Not writing at all wd be utterly selfish"...perhaps yr words wld carry more weight(to me that is) if there wasn't the element of commercial gain for a particular OKT...

i hv said this before in my previous debates wif tommy's supporters wif respect to their earlier coded frs and providing the coded gals' names to tommy...and i shall say it again...this sort of practice appears to run foul of the AV's rule agst PUBLIC advertising and promotion by OKTs...that is why u DON'T get other OKTs' supporters carrying out such a practice in this PUBLIC forum...

i tot tommy had learnt his 'lesson' after his 'difficulties' in getting AV approval for new gals prior to BO BO...apparently not fm the recent emergence of coded frs fm his supporters in this PUBLIC forum...

btw, tommy may hv 'identified' gals like JC, Jenny and Dada for u...BUT i don't think he was the only OKT to 'discover' these good service gals apart fm Dada his house gal, who was not surprisingly 'promoted' in this PUBLIC forum even prior to her GL arrival!...

toodles

Omnia, I fully agree with your POV with regards to writing coded FRs. But observing Doomas, I suppose his motivation wasn't sprung from an "element of commercial gain for a particular OKT"; but rather out of gratitute towards this OKT who identified the gals for him.

omnia
16-05-2004, 10:32 PM
Well, like many bros in here, I had been so innocent & ignorant to believe that I could get the same level of service as written in the FRs from a particular coded girl in a particular house. I ever waited patiently in the long line but didn't make it, that happened when the SAF dominated the forum. I gave them credits as they contributed a lot of good FRs,coded though,and kept the forum lively.

I got my turns to try those girls later when they were uncoded. Yeah they were quite good, some of them were Div 1 forerunners but definitely not Premier league materials.

In fact by now we should have uncoded FRs on almost every cat150 girl,especially some detailed ones by our "AR King", bro zxyel

So bros, a coded FR is just another FR, don't think there is a huge gap on level of service among the cat150 girls.I won't code my FR, as to me it's just like "sliding down the pants to fart". But each to their own, since Big
bro Sam never say No to that, we just take them as they come along,
with decoders like bro Omnia around, things will only get more spiced up in here

Happy bonking !

hi there,

just wanted to add on my tots to yr insightful comments...

when i 1st started reading the SAF chaps' vibrant, well written, creative & spicy coded frs a couple of yrs back..i was very curious as to who those gals were...

i had already been visiting GL for quite sometime before reading those coded frs and was wondering whether i was actually 'missing out' on any hot good service gl gals...i was puzzled as i had been visiting most of the 'big' gl houses and was quite sure that i had tried and seen most of the hot gals in gl...

curiosity got the better of me and i visited 1637, tommy's old joint to do a little research...when i discovered who the coded gals were...i must say that i was quite surprised to find out that i had tried most of the same...but when u come to think of it...this made sense as all the coded gals came fm other houses...

tommy does not control these coded gals(apart fm perhaps one particular one due to apparent gl politics)...hence these gals hv to move ard gl,in particular the 'big' houses wif large clientele for obvious monetary reasons...

in a nutshell...what i am really getting at is this...to those samsters who r keen to get a full flavour of the gl gals...i suggest u move ard a couple of the gl houses wif large clientele...spend a little time at these houses and u shall inevitably get to see the cream of the crop that gl has to offer...u can also use the sticky threads as a guide,in particular phantom's excellent 150cat list...

so don't think that u need to be held to a 'ransom' of sorts wif respect to coded frs...however,at the sametime do give tommy's joint a try if u so wish...he is one of the more knowledgable OKTs in gl and quite a nice chap...although i found him to be abit too pushy for my liking, especially when he moved to 1612...

omnia
16-05-2004, 10:48 PM
is pinky tommy's gal? i always tot she was other houses' gal

since u referred to tommy's supporters i think she's not the one rite?

sorry if i got the gals mixed up

as i understand it...tommy only has one 150cat gal at 1612 at the mo...Bo Bo...

the profile of this coded gal OTO (can someone pls tell me what the #@%* OTO stands for!) does not appear to match Bo Bo...

ergo...OTO ain't "tommy's gal"...just like all the other past coded gals...who come fm other gl houses and NOT 1612 but can be called at ALL gl houses(apart fm the thai ones)...

btw Pinky hails fm 1606A...

hope the abv clears yr confusion ;)

Cummon
16-05-2004, 11:04 PM
however,at the sametime do give tommy's joint a try if u so wish...he is one of the more knowledgable OKTs in gl and quite a nice chap...although i found him to be abit too pushy for my liking, especially when he moved to 1612...

I second your statement supernova , Tommy is friendly & attentive, sometimes he may be too pushy to push those girls who are still
having a session in his house to newly arrived customers, but when he
finds out you are knowledgable too, he will get who you want.

omnia
16-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Omnia, I fully agree with your POV with regards to writing coded FRs. But observing Doomas, I suppose his motivation wasn't sprung from an "element of commercial gain for a particular OKT"; but rather out of gratitute towards this OKT who identified the gals for him.

hi there,

i unequivocally accept what u said wif respect to Doomas' "motivation"...if what i stated abv suggests otherwise than i apologise to Doomas unreservedly...

for the record...i was alluding to Tommy's apparent indirect use & manipulation of this PUBLIC forum to advertise & promote his joint...why do i say this?...because of Tommy's explicit participation in the coding frs arrangement...this indirect practice is not new and harks back to the days of the SAF grp's coded frs when Tommy was at 1637...in fact one or two of the more popular coded gals previously even disclosed to me that Tommy had told them abt their 'code names'...

to conclude...i hv no doubt Doomas' "motivation" is based on "gratitude" to Tommy for his 'introductions' and nothing else whatsoever... ;)

Doomas
17-05-2004, 12:55 AM
Bro Harvest,

You hit the nail partly on the head (no pun intended) :D

My requirements in terms of gals are not easily met. When I first started cheonging GL $150, I literally hopped from house to house, OKT to OKT. Tommy was the only OKT who'd patiently listen to my litany of requirements and actually deliver 80% of the time. Also, whenever he'd discover a gal who would suit my requirements, he would give me a tinkle to tell me so. None of the other OKTs have ever extended this courtesy to me.

Another more selfish reason is that I simply dun want to end up waiting eons to bonk. A coded FR wd allow me to still have the gal I want and yet somehow share with people somewhat. I'd end up waiting slightly longer but I can live with that.

Besides, having coded FRs allows us to reveal a lot without actually saying too much and getting people into trouble, if you get my drift. I won't speak further on this particular point.

Anyway, we all come to GL to cum rite? Peace out bros! :cool:

Doomas
17-05-2004, 01:05 AM
Bro Omnia,

No offense taken, mon ami, hence no need to apologise :cool:

Let's leave the bickering and infighting and politicking to the OKTs. For us, let's just have a good time bonking and exchanging pointers.

Cheers mate! :)

hi there,

i unequivocally accept what u said wif respect to Doomas' "motivation"...if what i stated abv suggests otherwise than i apologise to Doomas unreservedly...

for the record...i was alluding to Tommy's apparent indirect use & manipulation of this PUBLIC forum to advertise & promote his joint...why do i say this?...because of Tommy's explicit participation in the coding frs arrangement...this indirect practice is not new and harks back to the days of the SAF grp's coded frs when Tommy was at 1637...in fact one or two of the more popular coded gals previously even disclosed to me that Tommy had told them abt their 'code names'...

to conclude...i hv no doubt Doomas' "motivation" is based on "gratitude" to Tommy for his 'introductions' and nothing else whatsoever...

Jang5556
17-05-2004, 09:14 AM
Also, whenever he'd discover a gal who would suit my requirements, he would give me a tinkle to tell me so. None of the other OKTs have ever extended this courtesy to me.

How about Gwee from 2034A? He has been great for me getting what I want. If there are none that suit me, he tells me and lets me decide if I want to try something else.

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
17-05-2004, 09:21 AM
u know me lah...like to stir the cesspool...especially wif regards my pet peeves...bwahahaha...

how u doin?...still the big kahuna at Ds?...no doubt doing a great job as usual...what's the feedback like on the newish gals in GL circa start of 04?...

recently dropped by GL after a long break for some overdue forays...was keen to try the the latest hot ang pai aka legend in the making Blue Sky...

tried wine(for her boobs and ass); emelda(looks like she is slimming); rina(for her wet excitement & that little something extra!) & mei zhi(for her 'lau gong' service)...on the whole these gals still got it going on...

all the best

Big guy,

Yes, would not be much fun without you stirring up stuff. Say what they want, but your stirring starts trends and messages which are more interesting that some wise guy/asshole asking 'what a FR is" or "where can I find this girl". These guys are just taking the piss. No way they don't know what the above are.

Yes, still at D and still trying to get out really. No one else wants the post though. It is a tough thing to keep going with lots of the original guys not bothering to come in at all. Have often thought to just leave it and if it dies a natural death, then ok. However, don't seem to be able to do that. hehehe

Blue Sky? Never even made an attempt to call her. Gwee said that she would not suit my taste due to her body and I will go with that. Good luck in yoru wait. I heard she had her tits done??

Tell me about Wine. I had her yonks ago and was not impressed. Someone said her attitude is much better. Any comments?

Later

Regards

Jang

Doomas
17-05-2004, 10:50 AM
Bro Jang,

Wd Gwee get me what I want? After all, u know my taste in galz rite? :))

How about Gwee from 2034A? He has been great for me getting what I want. If there are none that suit me, he tells me and lets me decide if I want to try something else.

Regards

Jang

Jang5556
17-05-2004, 01:15 PM
Bro Jang,

Wd Gwee get me what I want? After all, u know my taste in galz rite? :))

I can definitely confirm that he knows which girls will give you what you want. Reason is that we have had this discussions before and he rattled off quite a few names who will grant your request!!:)

Only thing is his place small so never see much walking around. Then again, small sometimes better. More peaceful.

Regards

Jang

omnia
17-05-2004, 02:36 PM
Bro Omnia,

No offense taken, mon ami, hence no need to apologise

Let's leave the bickering and infighting and politicking to the OKTs. For us, let's just have a good time bonking and exchanging pointers.

Cheers mate!

hi there,

i am glad to see that common sense has prevailed & applaud yr maturity!...

tks for the heads up once again dude ;)...and in the spirit of sharing perhaps i can drop u a name or two which may suit yr requirements(assuming u hv not tried them already)...no guarantees though as even the OKTs do not provide the same!...bwahahaha...Sharon of 2831A & Xue Ling of 2831B(note she is on the mature side)...

enjoy and peace out to u too!

omnia
17-05-2004, 02:55 PM

Regards

Jang

i think it is all abt making a connection wif an OKT that u feel comfortable wif...

on my happy trails in GL over the yrs i hv found the following to be quite friendly and amenable(don't forget that they r running a business at the end of the day)...1425; 1606; 1639; W1606; 2017; 2033(the lady & NOT hoe chuan!); 2034A; 2047; 2058; 24M11; 2829B; 2831A; 2831B; 2833 & 2837...

i guess it all boils down to a matter of taste & style ;)

cheerios

omnia
17-05-2004, 03:54 PM
Big guy,

Yes, would not be much fun without you stirring up stuff. Say what they want, but your stirring starts trends and messages which are more interesting that some wise guy/asshole asking 'what a FR is" or "where can I find this girl". These guys are just taking the piss. No way they don't know what the above are.

Yes, still at D and still trying to get out really. No one else wants the post though. It is a tough thing to keep going with lots of the original guys not bothering to come in at all. Have often thought to just leave it and if it dies a natural death, then ok. However, don't seem to be able to do that. hehehe

Blue Sky? Never even made an attempt to call her. Gwee said that she would not suit my taste due to her body and I will go with that. Good luck in yoru wait. I heard she had her tits done??

Tell me about Wine. I had her yonks ago and was not impressed. Someone said her attitude is much better. Any comments?

Later

Regards

Jang

hiya,

viz the samsters who ask stupid Qs & make idiotic/crude comments...well i hv long since resigned myself to the fact that it takes all sorts to make up any community/society...cyberspace included...

if what i post creates interest...well & good...positive or negative vibes make no diff to me...so long as it gets pple thinking & more imptly contributing their views...i believe that they r alot of chaps out there wif diff & interesting POVs...unfortunately only a small minority contribute whereas the majority appear to just lurk for reasons best known to them...so let me take this opportunity to once again encourage this majority to contribute where they see fit, not necessarily an FR but anything of interest wrt the GL scene...no obligations though...

viz Ds...frankly speaking...i think that apart fm funjoy...u seem to be the most capable & able big kahuna...hence the diff to find a replacement...perhaps the lack of fresh good quality GL eye candy has also contributed to the problem...this factor appears evident in this forum...

viz Blue Sky..."had her tits done"?...dude the 'rush' for her was so great prior to her leaving for her break that i hv not even had the chance to catch a glimpse of her let alone make a comment on her boobs!! :D...perhaps i shall need to make a trip down to 1429 the next time i am in town...don't really like that joint but as they say...if the mountain won't come to muhammed, than muhammed has got to go to the mountain...bloody hell, so much hassle just to f##k a pros!!...LOL...

viz Wine...i hv always found her service to be abv average...nice soapy body massage fm behind in the shower followed by a 'warm up' bj wif her squatting...action on the bed is pretty good...slurpy bj; ar is okay; 'dry' body massage wif her C cuppers(i hv come to conclusion that they r modified but still feel nice!); she is happy for u to go down on her but resistant on fingering; appears to get real high when u lick/play wif her clitty; quite good stamina fj wise; okay wif various positions; i enjoyed taking her doggie style best because her butt looks great & i got to play and see her melons at the same time...oh and she appears to be okay if u wish to finger her ass at the same time guess when she is high she is quite responsive...downside, she is not a good frencher and her skintone is abit dark for my liking...also she tends to be on the quiet side...oh and she is very hygienic & appears paranoid over saliva!...LOL...hope that helps!!...

cheerios

Jang5556
17-05-2004, 04:32 PM
if what i post creates interest...well & good...positive or negative vibes make no diff to me...so long as it gets pple thinking & more imptly contributing their views...i believe that they r alot of chaps out there wif diff & interesting POVs...unfortunately only a small minority contribute whereas the majority appear to just lurk for reasons best known to them...so let me take this opportunity to once again encourage this majority to contribute where they see fit, not necessarily an FR but anything of interest wrt the GL scene...no obligations though...

viz Ds...frankly speaking...i think that apart fm funjoy...u seem to be the most capable & able big kahuna...hence the diff to find a replacement...perhaps the lack of fresh good quality GL eye candy has also contributed to the problem...this factor appears evident in this forum...

viz Blue Sky..."had her tits done"?...dude the 'rush' for her was so great prior to her leaving for her break that i hv not even had the chance to catch a glimpse of her let alone make a comment on her boobs!! :D...perhaps i shall need to make a trip down to 1429 the next time i am in town...don't really like that joint but as they say...if the mountain won't come to muhammed, than muhammed has got to go to the mountain...bloody hell, so much hassle just to f##k a pros!!...LOL...

viz Wine...i hv always found her service to be abv average...nice soapy body massage fm behind in the shower followed by a 'warm up' bj wif her squatting...action on the bed is pretty good...slurpy bj; ar is okay; 'dry' body massage wif her C cuppers(i hv come to conclusion that they r modified but still feel nice!); she is happy for u to go down on her but resistant on fingering; appears to get real high when u lick/play wif her clitty; quite good stamina fj wise; okay wif various positions; i enjoyed taking her doggie style best because her butt looks great & i got to play and see her melons at the same time...oh and she appears to be okay if u wish to finger her ass at the same time guess when she is high she is quite responsive...downside, she is not a good frencher and her skintone is abit dark for my liking...also she tends to be on the quiet side...oh and she is very hygienic & appears paranoid over saliva!...LOL...hope that helps!!...

cheerios
I don’t think there is going to be any change in lurking and contributing. It will be the same people taking offense….  uh I mean, responding to your comments. Hehehe I have discovered that people here are a strange lot. There seems to be some thrill to “know something that you don’t” mentality here. They give you a hint, then don’t tell you the whole story. I guess everyone has his or her reasons but for me, if I don’t want anyone to know something, I don’t usually dangle something that for someone to bite on….

As for D, I can think of a few like Sponge and especially Zyxel who would be great chiefs in there…. Zyxel seems to be especially through with his stuff so would be great at moderating I think. But… I will keep plugging I guess….. The lack of new candy for viewing or consuming just has led to less FR’s I think.

I heard that she had them done and so has a little bit of a top heavy look to her as they said she is a little on the thin side. I have to admit that I have not seen her so cannot really comment. And yes, in the case of GL, muhammed has to pack his bags and take a walk!! That is why I started to go to WH06 as Bai He and Ck were proving impossible to get elsewhere.

Thanks for the update on Wine. She sounds much better now than when I had her. Was one of the girls, including Fern Fern who told me that hated their jobs. What a thing to say to a customer hehehehe Pity about the frenching but guess can’t have it all. Hmm, can’t stick your finger up her c**t but works up the a**…. Is this one of those scenarios where the girl will AR you but won’t French you?? Perplexing…..Heheheh Ok on her modifications. She and Sugar are the two that no one seems to have figured out if they were real or fake…..

Regards

Jang

omnia
17-05-2004, 05:02 PM
As for D, I can think of a few like Sponge and especially Zyxel who would be great chiefs in there…. Zyxel seems to be especially through with his stuff so would be great at moderating I think. But… I will keep plugging I guess….. The lack of new candy for viewing or consuming just has led to less FR’s I think.

And yes, in the case of GL, muhammed has to pack his bags and take a walk!! That is why I started to go to WH06 as Bai He and Ck were proving impossible to get elsewhere.

Thanks for the update on Wine. She sounds much better now than when I had her. Was one of the girls, including Fern Fern who told me that hated their jobs. What a thing to say to a customer hehehehe Pity about the frenching but guess can’t have it all. Hmm, can’t stick your finger up her c**t but works up the a**…. Is this one of those scenarios where the girl will AR you but won’t French you?? Perplexing…..Heheheh Ok on her modifications. She and Sugar are the two that no one seems to have figured out if they were real or fake…..

Regards

Jang

fm recollection Sponge & Zyxel may appear pretty capable afterall...good luck on that front...

as for waiting for the ang pai gl gals...forget muhammed, u got to call osama :D!!...CK was always popular but looks like Bai He's boob job has increased her pulling power eh!...

yup Wine seems to be abit of strange one when it comes to finger poking...reverse psychology perhaps!...bwahahaha...as for Sugar's boobs...the impression i got was that they were real, bouncy, creamy & tasty!!...hehehehe...

have a good one

zyxel01
17-05-2004, 06:20 PM
Aiya... sian already lah....

If the FR is coded, just read it like fairy tale and PCC.... I also dun care lah... One less gal to spend lah...

Cheers!
zyxel

Jang5556
17-05-2004, 06:45 PM
fm recollection Sponge & Zyxel may appear pretty capable afterall...good luck on that front...

as for waiting for the ang pai gl gals...forget muhammed, u got to call osama :D!!...CK was always popular but looks like Bai He's boob job has increased her pulling power eh!...

yup Wine seems to be abit of strange one when it comes to finger poking...reverse psychology perhaps!...bwahahaha...as for Sugar's boobs...the impression i got was that they were real, bouncy, creamy & tasty!!...hehehehe...

have a good one

Yes, but now Bro Zyxel has informed me that his computer status has changed so that may be an issue. hmmmm....

Agreed on Bai He and her boobs. However, she isn't as free with them as others so no idea why the increase in popularity...

Agreed on Sugar. I had her again a few months ago and confirmed that they were real. For a long time though, that was the question hehehehe Might skip the Wine still though hehehehe

Regards

Jang

cuntking
27-05-2004, 01:47 AM
Aiya, bro gigantor, code also no use this gal had all the while been hard to get .... I give up looking for her :P

Nice to see such a wonderful and "colourful" discussion ..... welcum back too bro omnia and bro druids, long time to see you guys in the forum .... must be really at the right place at the right time :)

Went down to tommy's house after dinner. Was Resting at the couch watching TV, trying to wait for disgestion before ordering my dessert. One of the customer came out of the room and suddenly tommy signalled me to go in. I was abit surprised as I had not named for my order yet. But what the heck. Went in with the gal. Inside the room, begin small chat and found her to be very friendly. Quickly strip myself naked while she was undressing. Nice body with a C cup. To cut the story short, started with cat bath with her "super" tongue. Must say that she is good at this area. Give her a 9/10 for that. She take her own sweet time when servicng me. I think it take up to 50% of the whole session. Then came the bbbj. While she was oiling my shaft, I start playing with her pussy. What turn me on further was she kept looking at me while servicing my shaft. Frenching was also excellent with no hold back. Wow. This gal is out to please you.... Cannot tahan anymore, so she went on top of me and started to rock, frenching me. Nearly had an asthma attack as I couldn't catch my breath. She is a excellent frencher. Change to doggie with her body and hand on tbe floor while her ass is high up on the bed. Bonk her hard on this position. A new style for me. Finally change to missionary. Lift up her legs onto my shoulder and pump real fast. After sometimes, put down the legs and start pumping again. Looking at her face expression make me really high liao. Cannot tahan, so shoot my load on her body. Feeling tired, I lie on the bed and suddenly she put my shaft into her mouth to clean off my remain. Wwooo...... Me just shiver as my shaft always feel sensitive after sex. What a session to remember. She ask me how much I would rate her. I told Her 8/10. Tell her the remaining 2 will be given to her the nxt time. Hee hee.... Already planning my next session.
Something suddenly hit me. l do not know her name yet. hahaha...... Later found out from tommy her name. She is mmm...... "OTO" . Of course will keep secret first. If not, very hard to get her.
Look : 7.5/10
Body : 7.5/10
cat bath : 9/10
BJ : 7.5/10
FJ : 9/10
Atttitude : 10/10. - she really take her time. The session took nearly an hour.
rtf : Yes, yes and yes.

Doomas
27-05-2004, 03:02 AM
KNN, when I heard Sweet Secrets is back, sick man also have to drag himself to GL to bonk her. Now I'm sick again :P

Aiya, bro gigantor, code also no use this gal had all the while been hard to get .... I give up looking for her :P

Nice to see such a wonderful and "colourful" discussion ..... welcum back too bro omnia and bro druids, long time to see you guys in the forum .... must be really at the right place at the right time :)

Harvest
27-05-2004, 09:38 PM
KNN, when I heard Sweet Secrets is back, sick man also have to drag himself to GL to bonk her. Now I'm sick again :P

She must have been too sweet for your recovery. Or perphaps you are love sick this time round?? :p

gigantor
30-05-2004, 01:39 PM

Bro King
That's what I heard from Tommy also. She hardly work. I must be very lucky to get her that day.

Anyway for those people who make so much noise about having coded FR, I just want to let those bro like Doomas to get her first before releasing it. Not sharing. Up to you to judge.. Better than those who like to write long essasy about this and that and yet never seem to have a FR from them. :p Anyway "OTO" is KaYan. Saw a few of FRs on her after my coded FR. So bros out there, go enjoy.

Frankiestine
16-06-2004, 03:09 PM

Bro you should have gone for the bitterness taste then let the sweetness set in later and savour every minute of it....

Doomas
17-06-2004, 12:57 AM
Errrr, wah, cheem arrrr, me farmer's son catch no ball :P

Bro you should have gone for the bitterness taste then let the sweetness set in later and savour every minute of it....