PDA

View Full Version : Dolphin Generation!

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 08:54 PM
hi guy i guess most of you have realise that that ABB has reopen and change it location.... Now officially Dolphin! hee.. anyway the management is still the same and puying too :D

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 09:37 PM
so bro, where issit now? how come change location and name when it has built up so much goodwill over the years...

It is at Jalan Tebrau main road on it right... u can see a seafood restaurant (forget it name)just behind it...

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 09:41 PM
anyway... SK still my fav haunt... although the last week went down.... was not too pleased... now SK dominated more by Indo Ceweks... less puying.... so sad... those ceweks are so brutish.... eek...

i was there last week too quite late though around 2am+ near to 3am... was told the mamasan most of the gal were out for booking..... but still manage to find a sweet gal sit with me... never bonk her though as i was really too tired after cheonging a couple of outlet.....

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 09:44 PM
... managed to secure a fair looking chick... looks like Sun Bao Ling the ex beauty queen turned actress...

turned out to be Malaysian from Sarawak!! one of only two in SK in fact.... good catch eh... but her voice damn deep... slightly turned off... she's pretty passive... just drape herself all over me... never small talk... talk to her also elict minimal response...

no chemistry then don't waste time liao lah... whack... quoted PRC price room RM100, upstairs RM130... quite cheap for malaysian leh!! that bloody chick turned the lights so dim i can't even see what i'm fucking .. na bei... and her moans are damn fake and such a turn off... yucks.... really cannot see anything... only can feel her really tiny boobs.. but think nipple quite big...

name: Ah B chinese name: zhong something
overall: 3/10

first and last time.. zero chemistry

i think malaysia gal gave better services is HC... try once in NY.. excellent service with comfortable room and reasonable food :D

toothbrush
17-05-2004, 09:49 PM
Btw hear that there are quite a couple of new gals at dolphin... Most of the gal is still the same.....only been to the new joint once.... As the place is still under renovation, it a bit messy.... manage to find a new gal to sit beside me.... tall and nice body.. did not bonk her though..

Carebear
18-05-2004, 09:14 PM
i think malaysia gal gave better services is HC... try once in NY.. excellent service with comfortable room and reasonable food :D

u visit different locations for different objectives. KTVs mostly talk cock and sing songs. LSBs can "foreplay" longer. HC go in n fuck, enjoy its facilities. only higher class. HC do provide better services. But if u never tried, u never know what u might for in love with. See the world. ;)

toothbrush
20-05-2004, 08:57 PM
u visit different locations for different objectives. KTVs mostly talk cock and sing songs. LSBs can "foreplay" longer. HC go in n fuck, enjoy its facilities. only higher class. HC do provide better services. But if u never tried, u never know what u might for in love with. See the world. ;)

yup that the reason i explain to bro baron17... if he want to find malaysia gal... find them at HC not LSB as they are more "expertise"... thai puying are more much fun to be accompany with :D

MachoDevilX
21-05-2004, 01:53 AM
NY's captains are also very very service oriented... served us drinks when in the pool... talk to us very nicely and politely... really make you feel like big boss big.... and i only spend RM30 there for the facilities... tooo bad it din have a cold pool....

RS on the other hand doesn't have a friendly environment... captains are not that genial... but their facilities are really good... 3 pools, small movie room... any good gals in NY to recommend?

Bro,

Not sure if you or any other bros here know this.
If you are a person who likes normal spa facilites at cheap price and if you happen to stay at NY for overnight, you can actually use the Steam/Sauna Room at one of the floors in the Hotel. It's not inside the NY SPA but separated at one of the storey. And there is a small swimming pool for you to relax yourself after the hot steam/sauna. All this is FOC if you are guest of the Hotel. And there is also a disco at the basement of the Hotel and as a Hotel guest, you are able to bring another friend along. It's also FOC.
The room charges in New York is only about RM130+.
It's a good deal if you are staying in JB for a night.
:cool:

toothbrush
21-05-2004, 08:42 PM
Bro,

Not sure if you or any other bros here know this.
If you are a person who likes normal spa facilites at cheap price and if you happen to stay at NY for overnight, you can actually use the Steam/Sauna Room at one of the floors in the Hotel. It's not inside the NY SPA but separated at one of the storey. And there is a small swimming pool for you to relax yourself after the hot steam/sauna. All this is FOC if you are guest of the Hotel. And there is also a disco at the basement of the Hotel and as a Hotel guest, you are able to bring another friend along. It's also FOC.
The room charges in New York is only about RM130+.
It's a good deal if you are staying in JB for a night.

does the hotal charge have guest charge? for example i bring a girl back does it have any additional charge? :D

MachoDevilX
22-05-2004, 02:58 AM
does the hotal charge have guest charge? for example i bring a girl back does it have any additional charge? :D

Nope. There are no additional charges. A normal room is entittled for 2 persons. Btw, I have tried staying there with 4-5 bros together in a room and there is no problem.

toothbrush
22-05-2004, 01:06 PM
Nope. There are no additional charges. A normal room is entittled for 2 persons. Btw, I have tried staying there with 4-5 bros together in a room and there is no problem.
Are you guy doing mess orgies or something? hee~ :D

MachoDevilX
22-05-2004, 02:50 PM
Are you guy doing mess orgies or something? hee~ :D

Haha. Definitely no.
Sometimes just stay in a room with 4-5 bros if there are no individual activity going on at night. It's more practical and cost effective. I rather spend the money on somewhere else rather than two bros sharing a room and eventually ended up with at least 2 rooms.

toothbrush
22-05-2004, 02:54 PM
Haha. Definitely no.
Sometimes just stay in a room with 4-5 bros if there are no individual activity going on at night. It's more practical and cost effective. I rather spend the money on somewhere else rather than two bros sharing a room and eventually ended up with at least 2 rooms.
haha i know.. just kidding :p seem that you are a regular cheongster in JB too

toothbrush
31-05-2004, 10:11 PM
hear from some bro that quite a number of new girls has just arrived? can anyone verify on these?

Hakoshu
01-06-2004, 02:37 PM
Just went yesterday... A new batch of PRC arrived for those PRC lovers.. this batch is quite mild batch, not so wild or playful. As for indo lovers, not much of new indo from wat i heard of. In fact, they are slowly cutting down the amount of indos! As for the thai puyings.. i saw quite a number of fresh faces.. Like the A series.. Sweet types. I managed to hooked up one of the A series girl yesterday, it was her first day of work.... Very cute with two deep dimples when she smile.

koche77
02-06-2004, 06:38 PM
any no. to recommend? :cool:

Hakoshu
04-06-2004, 01:44 PM
any no. to recommend? :cool:

Numbers are sensitive here, perhaps if u could join us, i'll personally intro for u!

jbguy
04-06-2004, 05:47 PM
Numbers are sensitive here, perhaps if u could join us, i'll personally intro for u!

I never been there b4,when you will be there againt?can you pm me and join you all ?thank bro!! :D

toothbrush
04-06-2004, 08:29 PM
I never been there b4,when you will be there againt?can you pm me and join you all ?thank bro!! :D

Bro so where u normally cheong?

jbguy
05-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Bro so where u normally cheong?
i just went to alibaba few times and the li xing once only,for the love boat,i like there becos no auntie there to disturb....

toothbrush
05-06-2004, 01:07 AM
i just went to alibaba few times and the li xing once only,for the love boat,i like there becos no auntie there to disturb....

u stay in JB? maybe u can join one of our outting next time :D

MachoDevilX
05-06-2004, 01:08 AM

Bro, Can try GM also. I am not promoting the place but find that it is much cleaner there compared to other LSBs, especially the bonking room. I am not sure how's the environment in Dolphin since I haven't get a chance to go there. Probably got to wait for 2 more weeks then will be free.

Bro Toothbrush, how's the cleanliness in Dolphin compared to GM?

toothbrush
05-06-2004, 01:14 AM
Bro, Can try GM also. I am not promoting the place but find that it is much cleaner there compared to other LSBs, especially the bonking room. I am not sure how's the environment in Dolphin since I haven't get a chance to go there. Probably got to wait for 2 more weeks then will be free.

If im not wrong, GM is the sister joint of Dolphin ( formally known as ABB )
To be honest dolphin is still a bit messy due to the renovation....
should be in tip top condition soon :D

jbguy
05-06-2004, 01:15 AM
u stay in JB? maybe u can join one of our outting next time :D
wow! so glad i can join you all together,i will pm my contact to you,hope i can enjoy with you all.thank you!

toothbrush
05-06-2004, 01:20 AM

By the way bro machoDevilx.... can see that you are quite active in the Malaysian Thread and forum too... u cheong malaysia often?
Maybe we can meet up one day and drink coffee? :D

MachoDevilX
05-06-2004, 01:23 AM
If im not wrong, GM is the sister joint of Dolphin ( formally known as ABB )
To be honest dolphin is still a bit messy due to the renovation....
should be in tip top condition soon :D

Thanks Bro for the info.

I personally find the environment in GM better than Alibaba. The bonking room in Alibaba is quite small and old compared to GM. If I remember correctly, there is only one big bonking room in Alibaba with shower facilites. That is the first room just after the entrance. But in GM, so far all the bonking room that I have been to, got showers in them. Or maybe I am lucky. :D

Think I will wait until Dophin has fully renovated before I go there.
Hmm. Or maybe I will just drop by there to check out the girls.

toothbrush
05-06-2004, 01:31 AM
Thanks Bro for the info.

I personally find the environment in GM better than Alibaba. The bonking room in Alibaba is quite small and old compared to GM. If I remember correctly, there is only one big bonking room in Alibaba with shower facilites. That is the first room just after the entrance. But in GM, so far all the bonking room that I have been to, got showers in them. Or maybe I am lucky. :D

Think I will wait until Dophin has fully renovated before I go there.
Hmm. Or maybe I will just drop by there to check out the girls.

Guess GM would be a better choice currently :D

MachoDevilX
05-06-2004, 01:32 AM
By the way bro machoDevilx.... can see that you are quite active in the Malaysian Thread and forum too... u cheong malaysia often?
Maybe we can meet up one day and drink coffee? :D

I think you pm me before but I miss out to reply you. Sorry about that.
I have been cheonging in Malaysia for few years eversince the old Dephi forum has been created and then removed. But I think I am not consider as a frequent cheongster in JB since I only cheong just few times per month due to my tight working schedule. My experience is gained over the years.

Think can meet you up for coffee or cheonging one of these days.
:D

toothbrush
05-06-2004, 01:37 AM
I think you pm me before but I miss out to reply you. Sorry about that.
I have been cheonging in Malaysia for few years eversince the old Dephi forum has been created and then removed. But I think I am not a frequent cheongster in JB since I only cheong just few times per month due to my tight working schedule. My experience is gained over the years.

Think can meet you up for coffee or cheonging one of these days.
:D
BTW... i really need u to show me Ocean hotel.... Really damn curious about this place... want to have a look at it...
I have not able to find it even you guy gave me so much direction and help... guess im really have no sense of direction LOL
Sure let meet up for kopi one of this day...

MachoDevilX
05-06-2004, 01:41 AM
BTW... i really need u to show me Ocean hotel.... Really damn curious about this place... want to have a look at it...
I have not able to find it even you guy gave me so much direction and help... guess im really have no sense of direction LOL
Sure let meet up for kopi one of this day...

Sure. No problem. But I think you probably won't like Ocean if you are looking for pretty girls or if you are young. That place is only meant for cheap bonking. But nevertheless, I can bring you there to look look. If you like any girls, just go ahead.

toothbrush
05-06-2004, 01:48 AM
Sure. No problem. But I think you probably won't like Ocean if you are looking for pretty girls or if you are young. That place is only meant for cheap bonking. But nevertheless, I can bring you there to look look. If you like any girls, just go ahead.
Im just plain curious.... guess will save my "shot" for thai pussy :D

koche77
05-06-2004, 09:19 AM
Btw bros,

OKT Ah Gao or orr Gao (Black Dog) still at Dolphin now?

Been quite awhile din contact him for some time

Malaysian Datuk
05-06-2004, 03:16 PM
Btw bros,

OKT Ah Gao or orr Gao (Black Dog) still at Dolphin now?

Been quite awhile din contact him for some timeu mean the one at ABB last time and SK even longer ago? last heard run road liao.

toothbrush
05-06-2004, 03:18 PM
u mean the one at ABB last time and SK even longer ago? last heard run road liao.
yo bro where are u now?
recently i have been in singapore.. really no chance to meet u up..

Malaysian Datuk
05-06-2004, 03:31 PM
yo bro where are u now?
recently i have been in singapore.. really no chance to meet u up..sigh.....u r rite, guess i missed the friday outing? been very busy with work. i will be home in JB on Sunday thru Wednesday. any free window period can plan?

toothbrush
05-06-2004, 03:37 PM
sigh.....u r rite, guess i missed the friday outing? been very busy with work. i will be home in JB on Sunday thru Wednesday. any free window period can plan?

It ok... anyway the friday outing was cancel also....
This few weeks im not convenience to travel due to reservist...

Bulkeye
05-06-2004, 05:19 PM
It is at Jalan Tebrau main road on it right... u can see a seafood restaurant (forget it name)just behind it...

If i hve to drive, how should i go frm coodlands custom? Btw could any bro here advise me the procedure cheonging LSB & damage as i never been to. Quite interested to visit these LSB. Thks in advance!

JBJACKY
04-07-2004, 08:26 PM
just go there last week long time never go :p

o kow came in and bring a few girl in ask him about price said that still same.

i and my friend 2 person so that each get one,my is 1x.so big boob man i think have 38e she from china just arrival 1 week only.

my friend get another one 9x also quite cute very pretty.i went up 1 time and my friend 3 times :eek: .

total we spend about rm300+,we order 1 jug only cos drink is not our target.

toothbrush
05-07-2004, 01:46 AM
just go there last week long time never go :p

o kow came in and bring a few girl in ask him about price said that still same.

i and my friend 2 person so that each get one,my is 1x.so big boob man i think have 38e she from china just arrival 1 week only.

my friend get another one 9x also quite cute very pretty.i went up 1 time and my friend 3 times :eek: .

total we spend about rm300+,we order 1 jug only cos drink is not our target.

The place become more comfortable after the renovation though not as good compare to b4

Malaysian Datuk
06-07-2004, 12:23 PM
If i hve to drive, how should i go frm coodlands custom? Btw could any bro here advise me the procedure cheonging LSB & damage as i never been to. Quite interested to visit these LSB. Thks in advance!check out my thread brother for outing on 6th August. :)

Hakoshu
06-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Dolphin is with karaoke facilities now, but with added charges, quite ex. and u can have the options of Ktv or disco( technos) very similiar to nightclubs now. Look out for the upcoming "J" Series 9 of them, arriving in two weeks or so.

Malaysian Datuk
07-07-2004, 12:43 PM
J series! Sounds like licence plates.... :D

Hakoshu
07-07-2004, 12:45 PM
J series! Sounds like licence plates.... :D

They come in series n series, part of the M and 6 series are going off to make space for the J series, currently there are three J series girls there already

Malaysian Datuk
07-07-2004, 12:51 PM
From what I know, some joints the alphabet denotes the girls status. ie Girls from different agents etc. Some joints they just recycle old numbers which can get very frus coz the number is correct but you get a new girl not your old tirak.

Hakoshu
07-07-2004, 12:54 PM
From what I know, some joints the alphabet denotes the girls status. ie Girls from different agents etc. Some joints they just recycle old numbers which can get very frus coz the number is correct but you get a new girl not your old tirak.

Indeed, but it doesn't really matters as long as the girls are good.

toothbrush
08-07-2004, 12:00 AM
Indeed, but it doesn't really matters as long as the girls are good.

The attitude and is the most important...
We go out and enjoy ourself, if the gal face black black definately spoilt the mood

jbguy
11-07-2004, 11:38 AM
Just share with you all.
Becos some fren come from KL,bring them to few of place to see see & look look, 1st we went to Ocean at 4th floor,so sad most of the door closed becos they working inside,only few door open for us to peep,not good and fatty,go down to 2nd & 3 rd floor,all the girl so so only,we dun get any gal then go to NY Spa.
Time about 730pm,we have enjoy the facality there and the food too,there about a hrs plus,captain came and bring us to room.
my gal is no 23,4got the name,she is cute and frenly,just as normal she start massage me,but not power,about 10 min she bath for me,then..... :rolleyes:
NO: 23
Looks: 7/10 cute and a bit baby face
Body - 7/10
Boobs - 6/10
Catbath - 6/10
AR - NIL
BJ - 6.5/10
FJ - 7/10

After this about 1130pm, we come to dolphin and ask O Gao to bring us some new chick,4 of us have 3 yuan nan and 1 thai,they all can speak mandarin,
we booking them damage 350/person include the hotel.
drink and food total 402.75rm the whole night spend 1800rm for 4 of us at here :eek:
my gal call LI Mei No 96,pretty and slim. 20yrs.
NO: 96
Looks: 7/10
Body - 8/10 (is my taste)
Boobs - 7/10 (pink clr)
Catbath - 6/10 soso only
AR - NIL
BJ - 5/10 not realy good,but can tahan
FJ - 8/10 I like she moan and easy wet,tight pussy

toothbrush
11-07-2004, 12:26 PM
After this about 1130pm, we come to dolphin and ask O Gao to bring us some new chick,4 of us have 3 yuan nan and 1 thai,they all can speak mandarin,
we booking them damage 350/person include the hotel.
drink and food total 402.75rm the whole night spend 1800rm for 4 of us at here :eek:
my gal call LI Mei No 96,pretty and slim. 20yrs.
NO: 96
Looks: 7/10
Body - 8/10 (is my taste)
Boobs - 7/10 (pink clr)
Catbath - 6/10 soso only
AR - NIL
BJ - 5/10 not realy good,but can tahan
FJ - 8/10 I like she moan and easy wet,tight pussy

350 per person with hotel is consider a good price...
Anyway seen gal 96 before
she is quite tall compare to other if im not wrong

jbguy
12-07-2004, 09:59 AM
350 per person with hotel is consider a good price...
Anyway seen gal 96 before
she is quite tall compare to other if im not wrong
She is from Yun Nan,not tall about 155-160mm,may be urs one already change,this gal just in less then 2 weeks.

Dell
15-07-2004, 07:38 PM
Just share with you all.
Becos some fren come from KL,bring them to few of place to see see & look look,

Hi

Like to check with u regarding the rm350 booking with hotel. Is the hotel provided by dolphin or u get your own hotel? Becos my friend told me rm350 for overnight booking but hotel u look for yourself.

Pls enlighten me if my info is wrong.

jbguy
16-07-2004, 11:52 AM
Hi

Like to check with u regarding the rm350 booking with hotel. Is the hotel provided by dolphin or u get your own hotel? Becos my friend told me rm350 for overnight booking but hotel u look for yourself.

Pls enlighten me if my info is wrong.
rm350 include hotel,but actualy not a hotel,it is a house near to dolphin,there have about 2 big room,2 midium and 3 small room only.
If we not book the room, they will take it as bonking room for customer with short bonking.

Andy22
16-07-2004, 03:46 PM
do anyone knw if how much is one bottle( i mean liquor la!)??? :rolleyes:
is it more ex den odering beer?
is there any extra charges if we wan soft drinks for the mixture?
any feedback??? :D

jbguy
16-07-2004, 05:34 PM
If ur target is beer/liquor,pls dun go there,a lot of pub in JB and town area more better and cheap,here is the place that for cheong kaki to release bullet.hahaa.... :p

Andy22
17-07-2004, 11:44 AM
den if wan to stay there for long, order wat is better???
cos juz went on the thursday night, order 2 jugs plus all the other stuffs already abt 300 plus liao...
so juz trying to see which is better loh...
anyone any comments??? :(

toothbrush
17-07-2004, 03:36 PM
cos juz went on the thursday night, order 2 jugs plus all the other stuffs already abt 300 plus liao...
anyone any comments??? :(

Seem a bit ex.. what kind of room did u sit in and how many beer u order?
Did u sit in the KTV room?
or did u buy drink for the gals?

Malaysian Datuk
17-07-2004, 03:39 PM
anyone any comments??? :(beer is already cheapest, unless u order soft drink loh but cost RM18-22 not worth it also.

Malaysian Datuk
17-07-2004, 03:43 PM
do anyone knw if how much is one bottle( i mean liquor la!)??? :rolleyes:
is it more ex den odering beer?
is there any extra charges if we wan soft drinks for the mixture?
any feedback??? :Done bottle average around RM300 or RM160-180 for half bottle. (XO and Cordon Bleu cost more).No charge for 'soda' or water but coke gotta pay. Advantage of bottle is can be kept if u cannot finish. disadvantage is customers seldom order so the girls like to come in and drink ur 'good stuff'!

toothbrush
17-07-2004, 03:45 PM
beer is already cheapest, unless u order soft drink loh but cost RM18-22 not worth it also.

yup quite true...
normally i order in bottle rather than jars
as i dun drink so much
it much cheaper
For frequent cheongster like , guess have to maintain a lower room charge inorder for more frequent trip :D

toothbrush
17-07-2004, 06:51 PM
one bottle average around RM300 or RM160-180 for half bottle. (XO and Cordon Bleu cost more).No charge for 'soda' or water but coke gotta pay. Advantage of bottle is can be kept if u cannot finish. disadvantage is customers seldom order so the girls like to come in and drink ur 'good stuff'!

guess hard liquor is better for KTV as the atmosphere is LSB is very different..

Dell
18-07-2004, 04:37 PM
rm350 include hotel,but actualy not a hotel,it is a house near to dolphin,there have about 2 big room,2 midium and 3 small room only.
If we not book the room, they will take it as bonking room for customer with short bonking.

Like to check if we book our own hotel outside and not use the room provided by dolphin, is there any rebate for the rm350?

Cos one of the J-series babe after F service damn good. Accompany me thru out even after the F job. Would like to book her and stay out at least can bring her to disco or macan outside.

draken
22-07-2004, 03:33 PM
bro.. does dolphin have happy hr like abb ie 7-10pm... rm50? tks

jbguy
22-07-2004, 05:31 PM
Like to check if we book our own hotel outside and not use the room provided by dolphin, is there any rebate for the rm350?

Cos one of the J-series babe after F service damn good. Accompany me thru out even after the F job. Would like to book her and stay out at least can bring her to disco or macan outside.
what i know if you book the yun nan gal,normaly about 350rm,after 2am will reduce to 300rm,all these not include the hotel.
ps* don't go to New York Hotel,is cheap but police checking often there.
;)

draken
22-07-2004, 11:32 PM
yah .. actually depends wat time u take them out.. ie if u book them at 7pm it will cost u RM400+

toothbrush
22-07-2004, 11:35 PM
yah .. actually depends wat time u take them out.. ie if u book them at 7pm it will cost u RM400+

yup absolutely, the earlier u book them out ,the price u have to pay is higher

andykang
23-07-2004, 12:24 AM
yup absolutely, the earlier u book them out ,the price u have to pay is higher

so does the cost include so called 'hotel' provided by them? Can the gal follow me to the hotel i booked.

ryanlim
23-07-2004, 12:28 AM
Can the gal follow me to the hotel i booked.

NO!!!!!!!! :eek: :p