PDA

View Full Version : Poll for reputation system

Ah Paul
19-05-2004, 02:54 AM
How do you free about the effectiveness of this new reputation system???
Please vote... :rolleyes:

sammyboyfor
19-05-2004, 05:25 PM
How do you free about the effectiveness of this new reputation system???
Please vote... :rolleyes:

Why did you vote "It sucks - discourages freedom of speech"????

The reputation system does not prevent anyone from saying anything. You're free to stand up with a megaphone and say whatever you want! All the reputation system does is to give others the opportunity to voice their approval or disapproval of your utterances. :D

5stars
19-05-2004, 05:39 PM
Please hide the identity of the voters.
Who are free to talk and vote. But, to stay anonymous. :)

The reputation system does not prevent anyone from saying anything. You're free to stand up with a megaphone and say whatever you want! All the reputation system does is to give others the opportunity to voice their approval or disapproval of your utterances. :D

benghwee
19-05-2004, 07:00 PM
Positive side - those with reputation point below 8 need to go thru moderation by Sammy so may reduce nonsence posting. Those with low reputation are likely to be voted by marjority so seem to be a fair system.

Negative - Some may take it to serious and personal on this reputation issue and feel being force out by the rest. Also if a same group decides to reduce the reputation of a person, they may be able to do so.

As long as each one just take it as a guideline and take it easy, the reputation system is not a bad idea afterall.

CheongVic
19-05-2004, 07:31 PM
got fellow samster increase rep pts, happy lor.
deduct pt, take it with a pinch of salt, cannot please everyone wat.
talk too much cock, then next time think before commenting.

But can be abused for some personal dispute oso.

gigantic_tk
20-05-2004, 03:48 PM
Never realised the following samsters have contributed to my Reputation Points. They are, Ah Paul, CheongKid, Sonix, Ah Neo, 13atu, cbjuiceyuanseng, and Ah_Sky1983. My sincere appreciation and A big thank you to all of you. Btw, teach me how to add these rep. points back to bros who deserved it.

I enjoy sharing my experiences and info I have with bros in this site.
Best wishes to all of you.

gigantic_tk

Ah Paul
20-05-2004, 05:06 PM

people see...what i vote also need to be questioned by sam... :(
you see my reputation points you know how i despise it...

i must say more discreet words...i can't talk about sexual, religion topic openly without sensitivity...when i made a crude joke like jacky wu...some people treated me like i am mark lee...i don't like him you know!!!

also got some people minus my reputation points with no valid reason!!! maybe they see me low points and want to make me lower points for fun!!! (i have done it to SE before...hehehe)...or many samsters team up to minus my points when i have angered only a few...there are "forum politic" here!!!

the system really has pissed me off...now i won't indulge in sex discussion...i also won't recommend this forum to other people any more...you will see me less often over here...sigh...

Ah Paul
20-05-2004, 05:10 PM
Never realised the following samsters have contributed to my Reputation Points. They are, Ah Paul, CheongKid, Sonix, Ah Neo, 13atu, cbjuiceyuanseng, and Ah_Sky1983. My sincere appreciation and A big thank you to all of you. Btw, teach me how to add these rep. points back to bros who deserved it.

I enjoy sharing my experiences and info I have with bros in this site.
Best wishes to all of you.

gigantic_tk

you post more things here than me still dunno how to increase people points???
jialat sia...sigh

DNAT
20-05-2004, 05:18 PM
Btw, teach me how to add these rep. points back to bros who deserved it.

When you come across a post, click this icon
http://forum.sammyboy.com/images/buttons/reputation.gif

on the top right hand side of the post.

If you wanna add points to the samster's reputation, click
O approve

If you wanna deduct points from the samster's reputation, click
O disapprove

you may include your rationale for agree/disagree in the column provided below.

gigantic_tk
20-05-2004, 06:00 PM
When you come across a post, click this icon
http://forum.sammyboy.com/images/buttons/reputation.gif

on the top right hand side of the post.

If you wanna add points to the samster's reputation, click
O approve

If you wanna deduct points from the samster's reputation, click
O disapprove

you may include your rationale for agree/disagree in the column provided below.

Is there any limit as per day or per month the number of points you can award to the deserved samster.

DNAT
20-05-2004, 06:15 PM
Is there any limit as per day or per month the number of points you can award to the deserved samster.
paiseh, direct you to the link and you go read it ... more details there

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18131

gigantic_tk
20-05-2004, 06:23 PM
paiseh, direct you to the link and you go read it ... more details there

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=18131

The whole episode is Emperor talking, the decree I don't understand. Scouting for figure but nowhere to be found. Can you just let me know the maximum figure per day or month will do. I just award to 3 persons and the forum told me that I exceed the quota liao........ Thanks.

DNAT
20-05-2004, 06:36 PM
The whole episode is Emperor talking, the decree I don't understand. Scouting for figure but nowhere to be found. Can you just let me know the maximum figure per day or month will do. I just award to 3 persons and the forum told me that I exceed the quota liao........ Thanks.
sorry bro, I also not very clear about that .... :o

gigantic_tk
20-05-2004, 10:58 PM
sorry bro, I also not very clear about that .... :o

Thanks anyway, you have try your best aredi........... :D

Phucker
21-05-2004, 12:10 AM
why get so bothered abt the reputation thing.
i can't be bothered abt it.
Enjoy the process of sharing, toking kok in the forum....not the reputation points.
End of the day, what does the reputation point gives u?
prove that u are very "reputable" ah or a wise walking sex-guide?
this aint like Singtel red rewards where we can go redeem for free fucks at GL or something.....haha :D

kan kai yi dian lah....

Ah Paul
21-05-2004, 12:20 AM
Enjoy the process of sharing, toking kok in the forum....not the reputation points.
this aint like Singtel red rewards where we can go redeem for free fucks at GL or something.....haha :D

kan kai yi dian lah....

bro...you dunno that you will be moderated if your points drop below 8...that's the unconvenience it brings...you ask people here to reduce your points to < 8 and you will know...
i'm willing to exchange 7 reputation points with moderation to -10,000 reputation points without any moderation... :cool:

DNAT
21-05-2004, 01:30 AM

kan kai yi dian lah....
bu yao kan de tai kai .... wait become 'dou ji yan' (par jiao) :D

not lah, got bro wants to know how to + / -, I just teach a bit of what I know lor ....

anyway, since its free 1, take lor - typical sinkapolian .... hahaha

benghwee
21-05-2004, 09:24 AM
people see...what i vote also need to be questioned by sam... :(
you see my reputation points you know how i despise it...

i must say more discreet words...i can't talk about sexual, religion topic openly without sensitivity...when i made a crude joke like jacky wu...some people treated me like i am mark lee...i don't like him you know!!!

also got some people minus my reputation points with no valid reason!!! maybe they see me low points and want to make me lower points for fun!!! (i have done it to SE before...hehehe)...or many samsters team up to minus my points when i have angered only a few...there are "forum politic" here!!!

the system really has pissed me off...now i won't indulge in sex discussion...i also won't recommend this forum to other people any more...you will see me less often over here...sigh...

Why do you keep taking this reputation points so personal and seriously?
SE also have negative reputation points, worst than you but we still see him happily posting his comments here.

You should just be yourself and voice whatever views you think is correct to you. What others think and agree or disagree with you is up to individual.
You live for yourself and not for others ;-)

Of course sensitive issue like religion, flaming should strongly be avoided here.
Else you are free to air whatever views you have.

No worry, be happy.
In life, there are more important things like your career, family for you to strive for and worried about.
When you are stress, this forumn should be a place for you to relief your stress and have a fun time to enjoy. It should not be a place to increase your stress or for you to worry what reputation points you have.

cheer up, pal.
I have increase your point, hope that cheer you up abit.
Weekend is here and time to have fun again.

Ah Paul
21-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Why do you keep taking this reputation points so personal and seriously?
SE also have negative reputation points, worst than you but we still see him happily posting his comments here.

You should just be yourself and voice whatever views you think is correct to you. What others think and agree or disagree with you is up to individual.
You live for yourself and not for others ;-)

Of course sensitive issue like religion, flaming should strongly be avoided here.
Else you are free to air whatever views you have.

No worry, be happy.
In life, there are more important things like your career, family for you to strive for and worried about.
When you are stress, this forumn should be a place for you to relief your stress and have a fun time to enjoy. It should not be a place to increase your stress or for you to worry what reputation points you have.

cheer up, pal.
I have increase your point, hope that cheer you up abit.
Weekend is here and time to have fun again.

SE is nonchalent about it i think becoz he is hopeless(too negative, very hard to turn back unless he change his username and/or ip address)...thanks for increasing my points...i won't increase yours as it doesn't matter to you...

yeah...i come to happy not wanting to be flamed by others...maybe i'm too serious about reputation points...so let sam moderates my post...scare what???

hehehe...there are more things to be dealt with than sex...so i will seldom come here liao...i also heard a guy who is an ex-samster say, "losers will go to this forum." one of my friends also said boliao people then come here...:)