PDA

View Full Version : Cheaper HC at Tropical Inn

jbguy
20-05-2004, 11:15 AM
Hello to all bro here.
I went Tropical Inn wif fre yesterday at noon,wow, the lobby already renovated,look very comfort and clean now.
we take the lift to 16th flr, the HC is here.we leave our thing in locker and
go in the changing room,everything look is the same,2 small pool,1 steam
and 1 souna room,after take shower we rest in the pool about 20min then
souna,walou man just 5 min in the room,can't tahan becos too hot. shower again and changing then go to TV room,take some drink only,cos their food look good but cool. rest at TV room having the movie till end,then ask the captain.
here is the price info for you all:
45 min massage : rm59
45 min package : rm138
45 min massage + package : rm 168
here we can't see and choose the girls ,captain will arrange for you,
something special now,if you prefer a gal wif good massage and service,captain sure will get for you,but may be that gal not your taste for do service,u can do the massage first,about 20 min later u can ask the captin to change other gal for you.

For me!! I just ask for normal massage first,but need the younger one.
So captain bring me a gal from Sarawak
names Alice No 8
during massage i ask for price wif special,she said rm100.i don't want and ask some discount during our first meet here,few min we chat rm80 she agree if i can pay in room,haha dael.

Frankiestine
20-05-2004, 12:32 PM
Hello to all bro here.
I went Tropical Inn wif fre yesterday at noon,wow, the lobby already renovated,look very comfort and clean now.
we take the lift to 16th flr, the HC is here.we leave our thing in locker and
go in the changing room,everything look is the same,2 small pool,1 steam
and 1 souna room,after take shower we rest in the pool about 20min then
souna,walou man just 5 min in the room,can't tahan becos too hot. shower again and changing then go to TV room,take some drink only,cos their food look good but cool. rest at TV room having the movie till end,then ask the captain.
here is the price info for you all:
45 min massage : rm59
45 min package : rm138
45 min massage + package : rm 168
here we can't see and choose the girls ,captain will arrange for you,
something special now,if you prefer a gal wif good massage and service,captain sure will get for you,but may be that gal not your taste for do service,u can do the massage first,about 20 min later u can ask the captin to change other gal for you.

For me!! I just ask for normal massage first,but need the younger one.
So captain bring me a gal from Sarawak
names Alice No 8
during massage i ask for price wif special,she said rm100.i don't want and ask some discount during our first meet here,few min we chat rm80 she agree if i can pay in room,haha dael.

Brudder what is the total damage then, you mentioned the massage and package is 168rm then how come still need to check wif gal for price???

triple h
20-05-2004, 09:41 PM
yah lah. how cum pay 168 for package then must pay again for fj. Bro, u know wat u talking or not????? :u sucker if you have to pay extra. :confused:

MachoDevilX
21-05-2004, 01:57 AM
Yah. It's very contradicting.
Please verify the charges again?
:confused:

jbguy
21-05-2004, 10:55 AM
Sorry to confuse you all,
I just pay 59 at counter,and pay 80 to the gal in room,so tatal is RM 139.00
only,29 ringgit save haha....... :D

Frankiestine
21-05-2004, 04:32 PM
Sorry to confuse you all,
I just pay 59 at counter,and pay 80 to the gal in room,so tatal is RM 139.00
only,29 ringgit save haha....... :D

So the package is minus the massage but if you want them both it is RM168? Do they allow the gals to negotiate the prices themselve cos I tok the HC there charges a standard package rate and they will take some as commission?

jbguy
21-05-2004, 05:28 PM
So the package is minus the massage but if you want them both it is RM168? Do they allow the gals to negotiate the prices themselve cos I tok the HC there charges a standard package rate and they will take some as commission?
You just ask for normal massage from captain,but must get younger lady or gal,if the gal you prefer then nagotiate prices wif her,if not after massage you just pay 59 at counter lor........ :p
Remember bring your $$ go in to room,that gal prefer cash only.

Frankiestine
21-05-2004, 06:05 PM
You just ask for normal massage from captain,but must get younger lady or gal,if the gal you prefer then nagotiate prices wif her,if not after massage you just pay 59 at counter lor........ :p
Remember bring your $$ go in to room,that gal prefer cash only.

In other words the captain are ignorant to the happenings behind close doors..

jbguy
21-05-2004, 06:44 PM
In other words the captain are ignorant to the happenings behind close doors..
yes!! :D and lastest news!! contct no 0197829096 ella, free run and 100rm once.book room urself.

MachoDevilX
21-05-2004, 07:23 PM
yes!! :D and lastest news!! contct no 0197829096 ella, free run and 100rm once.book room urself.

Bro,

Is there any FR for this Ella? Her stats etc.?

jbguy
21-05-2004, 07:32 PM
Bro,

Is there any FR for this Ella? Her stats etc.?
find out urself ok :o

Bowzer
22-05-2004, 02:43 PM
Try to call ella's no. but got turn down. Said I got the wrong no. and don't call again. btw any password required?

Merlionboy
24-05-2004, 12:36 PM
Wow!!! so guillable really go n call for the service :o Come on tis INTERNET BBS posting u can't take the words seriously must justify for yourself it is TRUTH or Friction ;)

fugitivezzz
27-05-2004, 07:44 AM
Wow!!! so guillable really go n call for the service :o Come on tis INTERNET BBS posting u can't take the words seriously must justify for yourself it is TRUTH or Friction ;)

haha bro, but if u dun call n ask rite? How r u goin to know whether its real or not....

jbguy
27-05-2004, 12:55 PM
eh brudder...u said u asked for normal massage first den see how izzit?...den request for younger ger...can mei?...
at RSi told them dat too...but the captain gave me an aunty...sianz already...so had a gd massge den go home liao...

at ur place can request den see first?...any local chinese malaysians available there?

U can request for the younger lady come in massage for you first,(but can't choose and see the girl) then if u prefer to do with her,two choice : u pay direct to the girl, or u can pay at the counter,if u pay cash to the girl,pricing will be less that u pay at counter.
ex:- massage rm59 net, pay to girl cash if 80 to 100 total damage only :p rm139-159 ,if not you want pay at counter is total rm168.

lihaojun
28-05-2004, 08:45 PM
can any bro tel me wheres this HC? like any shopping centres nearby? thanks in advane!!

youngboy_jb
28-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Its after City Square from the singapore direction..

on jalan wong ah fook, after city square, u reach Komtar on your right,

then u will see a Shell station on your left, KEEP LEFT, and you will see a brown building about 20 stories tall, LandMark is next to it.

cheongkid
29-05-2004, 12:56 PM
can any bro tel me wheres this HC? like any shopping centres nearby? thanks in advane!!
Bro, location map (http://www.bestoffer.com.my/fefohealthiest/location_map.html) for your reference.

lihaojun
29-05-2004, 10:12 PM
thanks bro

kenneth1979
30-05-2004, 03:03 PM
i must admit this is the cheapest thing in jb now
went there yesterday and opted for the RM138 package
meaning have the gal in the room for 30 min. should i exceed the time limit i would then have to pay RM168 for the 45 min session

i had the gal who has tatoo on body
overall quite a ok job

candeo_88
03-06-2004, 12:25 AM
Just a quick update..

I was there this afternoon but the security guard told me that the HC is closed. Dunno when will open again. However he told me to call a room extn number (can't remember which number liao) if I wanna girls...

Happy cheonging...

:)

toothbrush
03-06-2004, 12:26 AM
Just a quick update..

I was there this afternoon but the security guard told me that the HC is closed. Dunno when will open again. However he told me to call a room extn number (can't remember which number liao) if I wanna girls...

Happy cheonging...

:)

Did u call the number?

candeo_88
03-06-2004, 12:31 AM
Nope I didnt cos I sianz liao when the guy told me the HC is closed.. Sorry bros...But I remember it starts with a 7.

toothbrush
03-06-2004, 04:07 AM
Nope I didnt cos I sianz liao when the guy told me the HC is closed.. Sorry bros...But I remember it starts with a 7.

should have try maybe it could have turn out a blessing in disguise :D

youngboy_jb
03-06-2004, 07:52 AM
so fast close?? arrghh..

jbguy
03-06-2004, 01:13 PM
are you sure closed??!!
i think i want go there this afternoon,ahhhhh! :confused:

for room call--just dial 7139 at the lobby

candeo_88
04-06-2004, 01:53 AM
Yup...and I wasted RM1.60 just for a 5 minutes parking... hehe :p

Frankiestine
04-06-2004, 11:29 AM
Yup...and I wasted RM1.60 just for a 5 minutes parking... hehe :p

Mmmm....wise choice...RM1.60 compared to RM168, a savings of 100x. :D

jbguy
04-06-2004, 05:43 PM
some girls go to grand continatal already.one of them name Alice is there but her name change to Nora No 37.

MachoDevilX
04-06-2004, 05:46 PM
some girls go to grand continatal already.one of them name Alice is there but her name change to Nora No 37.

Bro,

Can you confirm that this HC has already closed down?
If yes, damn it. Here goes another cheap cheonging place.

jbguy
04-06-2004, 05:49 PM
Bro,

Can you confirm that this HC has already closed down?
If yes, damn it. Here goes another cheap cheonging place.

yes very sure becos I call the gal this morning,she now in grand con

MachoDevilX
04-06-2004, 05:54 PM
yes very sure becos I call the gal this morning,she now in grand con

Oh. Shit. Here goes another cheap cheonging place.
The price in Grand Con is much higher than Tropical. Too bad.

But anyway, Bro, thanks for the info.

jbguy
04-06-2004, 06:09 PM
Oh. Shit. Here goes another cheap cheonging place.
The price in Grand Con is much higher than Tropical. Too bad.

But anyway, Bro, thanks for the info.

Did you try b4 at Tmn Tun Aminah one of the Hotel name Good Hope?
at the 3rd floor,about RM73,only massage and souna,they have nice food and gal too. package about 189 no massage!!

MachoDevilX
04-06-2004, 06:31 PM
Did you try b4 at Tmn Tun Aminah one of the Hotel name Good Hope?
at the 3rd floor,about RM73,only massage and souna,they have nice food and gal too. package about 189 no massage!!

Bro,

Nope. I have only been to the more popular HCs such as Eden, New York, GrandCon, Bluewave, Crystal Crown, Lion City. I have always rotate my visits to different HCs.

For RM189, I think probably Bluewave could be better. Nearer to the Customs as well. But anyway, thanks for the info.
Cheers!
:cool:

toothbrush
05-06-2004, 03:20 PM
Bro,

Nope. I have only been to the more popular HCs such as Eden, New York, GrandCon, Bluewave, Crystal Crown, Lion City. I have always rotate my visits to different HCs.

For RM189, I think probably Bluewave could be better. Nearer to the Customs as well. But anyway, thanks for the info.
Cheers!
:cool:

New york is highly recommended hee~ :D

nabeh123
05-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Mmmm....wise choice...RM1.60 compared to RM168, a savings of 100x. :D
Hahaha this is a good one