PDA

View Full Version : Nice Service, Great Fuck but cannot Cum..

cbjuiceyumseng
20-05-2004, 06:41 PM
Hi bros,

Had this problem of late. In my last 2 fucks, one girlfriend and one commercial fuck, i can't cum.

Well, for the commerical fuck, my partner = Kayan............

Looks:6/10 (no pretty)
Tits : 7/10 (soft and B cup but saggy liao but nicest is her pinkish nips)
BJ : 9/10 (loads of nua and used listerine paperthin mints)
FJ : 9/10 (she rub her own clit and frenched me big time while fucking)

Remarks : She is my long term favourite so long liao but damn surprised both me and her that i cannot cum in our last session despite super kumcheng tokong BJ and fucking. Lagi stressed, spoken to some buds, and was told i chiong too much liao and was advised to rest.

Sibei stress, sperm is all jam up in my cockbase and balls...cannot shoot. :D

Wonder any of brothers here got problems with cumming lately?

thaigers
20-05-2004, 06:52 PM
Bro,

u definitely fucked too much. :D so the pills doesnt help??
last few weeks I fucked also had difficulty cumming and staying erected. I suppose its due to depression due to tirak problems.
But when I try BKK MP (first time), wah lan eh, found that i can even do two shots within the hour :eek: that is definitely surprise of the century for me, hahahah....

Anyway, take a rest lah, hehehhe.

cbjuiceyumseng
20-05-2004, 06:58 PM
The pills work lah but nowadays i never eat due to me eating some medication for health.

Anyway, my cousin recommended me a deer blood pill. Had posted some information as per my other posting as follows -

"Going to try out a new "Tang Dynasty" Deer Blood Pill as recommended by my horny cousin. It is available in HK, seen the pills before and it is reasonable priced estimated at 200hkd for 4 / 6 pills. Btw i heard the great Tang Dynasty emperor last time eat deer blood and gotten damn horny and fierce that he made a maid pregnant, lol. Btw he got lost in the wilderness and his enunch give him some deer blood to drink in desperation to cure the emperor's thirst."

Hope this helps or else fucking hell i am not going to enjoy my monthly hk/china fucking trip liao...gnn. :mad:

P.S: MY cock is very hard but cannot cum, at least Kayan thought i that day sibei on-form but later she looked quite worried when i cannot cum after a long fuck...lol

Cummon
20-05-2004, 08:45 PM
Hi bros,

Had this problem of late. In my last 2 fucks, one girlfriend and one commercial fuck, i can't cum.

haha, it does happen ,sometimes the mind is willing the body is tired, when the sexual sensations subside, a short break in between may help.

Looking forward to enjoying Kah Yan's wet wet BJ & tried to get her for few times but all in vain, guess she won't be available outside her homebase by now :(

Daniellim22
20-05-2004, 09:01 PM
P.S: MY cock is very hard but cannot cum, at least Kayan thought i that day sibei on-form but later she looked quite worried when i cannot cum after a long fuck...lol[/QUOTE]

like that i really salute you, can tahan so long without cuming!

Sinoview
20-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Hi bros,

Remarks : She is my long term favourite so long liao but damn surprised both me and her that i cannot cum in our last session despite super kumcheng tokong BJ and fucking. Lagi stressed, spoken to some buds, and was told i chiong too much liao and was advised to rest.

Ha..ha... During my last trip to CP, at the Lion sauna a very sweet Sichuan gal serviced me.

Gnn... No matter how she tried, I just couldn't cum. But my dick was still hard. Change condom twice. Even try bj/hj...still cannot cum. She hinted to me to "RAW"... I backed off.

Lan lan go shower ......and fark off ...back to SZ.

I got to admit, I over used my stock then..... Thinking back, my storeroom was completely empty ......so how to cum ????

After a day rest...completely recovered liao.

Bro. no big deal lah...... take a good rest tonight. You will be ok to chiong tomorrow.

liketoplay
21-05-2004, 11:52 AM
If have erection but cannot cummed maybe fuck too much liao . Take a rest.
If have problem getting/sustaining erection , could be due to stress/depression or ed.

cbjuiceyumseng
21-05-2004, 04:57 PM
Thank you to all the brothers who posted here,

Thank you so much for your advise, though i considered myself a seasoned chiongster since poly days to now...(32yrs old), only lately that i have problems cuming...

Glad to know that i chiong too much and not somethign wrong with my tool. :D Will recuperate a bit 1st...

cbjuiceyumseng
21-05-2004, 04:59 PM
haha, it does happen ,sometimes the mind is willing the body is tired, when the sexual sensations subside, a short break in between may help.

Looking forward to enjoying Kah Yan's wet wet BJ & tried to get her for few times but all in vain, guess she won't be available outside her homebase by now :(

Can leh....i can always get her at my OKT house the trick is to go early after lunch...sometimes can wait up to 30minutes for her which i think is fair enough lah.

She is your favourite also? I also like her very much but too bad lately her tummy a bit bloated liao. Asked her why and she told me it is due to alot of menses blood unreleased due to she eating pills to stop the menses.

Anyway, enjoy your fuck !

shchen
22-05-2004, 11:37 AM
Bro, take a rest and may be try JG. It will help you.

cbjuiceyumseng
22-05-2004, 03:06 PM
To all concerned brothers,

Today i just fucked Kayan again around lunch time and guess what? I cummed !!!!! :D

However the cum is not a lot and the orgasm is not very satisfying...anyway am going to abstain for sex for 2 days....

thaigers
22-05-2004, 03:12 PM

Today i just fucked Kayan again around lunch time and guess what? I cummed !!!!! :D

However the cum is not a lot and the orgasm is not very satisfying...anyway am going to abstain for sex for 2 days....

she must be really relieved that u came (or cummed) hahahah....
how come u 32 years old sex drive so high ah??? :confused:

cbjuiceyumseng
22-05-2004, 03:51 PM
she must be really relieved that u came (or cummed) hahahah....
how come u 32 years old sex drive so high ah??? :confused:

LOL...32yrs old cannot have high sex drive meh? I actually dun fuck alot lately, at most once every 2/3 days...but when i am outstation in china i am a monster, i planning to fuck 2 girls / times each day...muahahahaha 5day 4 nights = 8 girls.

P.S: Forgot to mention in posting that Kayan give me a finishing touch of sucking dry my cum after i cum..... :cool:

bradpitt968
22-05-2004, 10:03 PM
Hi bros,

Bro... i also felt that before... just need some rest.... and u'll be fine after a week or 2...

Harvest
23-05-2004, 09:59 PM

Congrats. Indulgence of anything tends to wear off the pleasures fast and furious. Same for sex. Wish you a better experience the next time!

Ah Dez
24-05-2004, 02:12 PM
Hi bros,

I prefer to call her KAYA!!!!

Quite surprised that u can't cum with her...
to me, after CK, maybe she should be 1 of the top few commandos left.

Your problem.... still ok.
Me?? i fuck CK also cannot cum..... out of 10 girls , maybe only 2 times i cum... people call me the "si bay jia lat"...
Haiz..... :(

Jang5556
24-05-2004, 04:51 PM
I prefer to call her KAYA!!!!

Quite surprised that u can't cum with her...
to me, after CK, maybe she should be 1 of the top few commandos left.

Me?? i fuck CK also cannot cum..... out of 10 girls , maybe only 2 times i cum... people call me the "si bay jia lat"...

Bro Dez, interesting that you call Kay Yan commando...I just had her yesterday and she was slow and steady, unlike the Tasmanian devil CK whom I would call commando hehehehe

Regards

Jang

c0mawhite
30-05-2004, 07:12 PM

hey man, like weblog like that hehe :D

Harvest
30-05-2004, 08:58 PM

Nvm Dez, commando Yoki will keep you cumming... :) Still got hope.