PDA

View Full Version : Balai Romance?

xiaoTiko
23-05-2004, 01:28 AM
Greetings to you my brudders in code.. :D I am a new-B in the field of Balai expedition and have not found any recent discussion in regards to the said field leh, therefore i have taken the liberty of creating. The 2 things that i have gathered so far is that Balai is inexpensive and has a higher chance of hooking up with a chinese. Can some kind hearted brudders in code enligheten me the recent happenings. Thanks in advance. ;)

Cheers

meatlover
23-05-2004, 09:46 PM
Greetings to you my brudders in code.. I am a new-B in the field of Balai expedition and have not found any recent discussion in regards to the said field leh, therefore i have taken the liberty of creating. The 2 things that i have gathered so far is that Balai is inexpensive and has a higher chance of hooking up with a chinese. Can some kind hearted brudders in code enligheten me the recent happenings. Thanks in advance.

Cheers

You forgot to bring your spoon :rolleyes:

l3atu
26-05-2004, 10:36 AM
Greetings to you my brudders in code.. :D I am a new-B in the field of Balai expedition and have not found any recent discussion in regards to the said field leh, therefore i have taken the liberty of creating. The 2 things that i have gathered so far is that Balai is inexpensive and has a higher chance of hooking up with a chinese. Can some kind hearted brudders in code enligheten me the recent happenings. Thanks in advance. ;)

Cheers

Recent situation there ? I would say that it's quite messy due to the on-going presidential election. Police are a major problem and on top of that, recently, alot of ceweks from the joints there are diagnosed with minor STDs. The recent rise in number of STD cases are due to the fact that more and more malaysians are patronising Balai. No offence to any malaysian bros in here, they dun seems to understand the word responsiblity as 99% of them dun pratice using condoms.

Nataku_Taishi
26-05-2004, 10:39 AM
Haha...plastic one can bo? Use us already than dump us as usual. :rolleyes:

You forgot to bring your spoon :rolleyes:

sassina2
26-05-2004, 11:18 AM
Recent situation there ? I would say that it's quite messy due to the on-going presidential election. Police are a major problem and on top of that, recently, alot of ceweks from the joints there are diagnosed with minor STDs. The recent rise in number of STD cases are due to the fact that more and more malaysians are patronising Balai. No offence to any malaysian bros in here, they dun seems to understand the word responsiblity as 99% of them dun pratice using condoms.

hahaha now, if ever there was a cute reply, this is it.

xiaoTiko
26-05-2004, 05:28 PM
Recent situation there ? I would say that it's quite messy due to the on-going presidential election.

Thanks for those reponses guys... Seems like the upcoming romance sessions in balai would have to be rescheduled as being caught up with any STD is not an option.... :( May try batam instead where we can get least get some sun, the sea and some warm indonesian breeze... :rolleyes: thanks for your advice anyway, brudder!

cHeers

meatlover
26-05-2004, 08:55 PM
Haha...plastic one can bo? Use us already than dump us as usual. :rolleyes:

Har!!! ... When wanna come out meet for kopi har ... :mad:

meatlover
26-05-2004, 08:57 PM
hahaha now, if ever there was a cute reply, this is it.

Pardon me ... But I believe that l3atu was posting something on the situation in BL now ... So where does the "cute reply" comes into play har :confused:

Nataku_Taishi
27-05-2004, 08:35 AM
Not so soon....must fully prepared than come out don't wait later kena posted under your new thread. Keke..... :D

Har!!! ... When wanna come out meet for kopi har ... :mad:

sassina2
27-05-2004, 02:55 PM
Pardon me ... But I believe that l3atu was posting something on the situation in BL now ... So where does the "cute reply" comes into play har :confused:

Clarification -
No offence intended of course.

"Cute" because the way he wrote it was subtle and damm cute - real cute and I liked it! My remarks were meant to be complimentary yo.

xiaoTiko
28-05-2004, 01:28 AM

Hiya to Ya Brudder in Code.. Wanna ask you hor... is balai and it's villa so filled with indo chinese?? heard so much about it and yet to receive a comfirmation. would you mind to show me a sign to approve or decline this proclaimation?

Cheers mate :D

meatlover
30-05-2004, 07:53 PM
Not so soon....must fully prepared than come out don't wait later kena posted under your new thread. Keke.....

Like that har ... Prepared liao then talk lor ...

meatlover
30-05-2004, 07:54 PM
Clarification -

"Cute" because the way he wrote it was subtle and damm cute - real cute and I liked it! My remarks were meant to be complimentary yo.

No prob ... Thanks ...

meatlover
30-05-2004, 07:58 PM
Hiya to Ya Brudder in Code.. Wanna ask you hor... is balai and it's villa so filled with indo chinese?? heard so much about it and yet to receive a comfirmation. would you mind to show me a sign to approve or decline this proclaimation?

Firstly ... What kinda chinese are you looking for??? 100% Indo chinese? or those mix until mmm zai tee tiang si e eh lao bei lao bu?

100% Indo Chinese = Very (almost 100%) unlikely ...

Mix-Chinese = There're a handful in showcase but beware cos 100% Malay also can pass off as Chinese ...

l3atu
31-05-2004, 08:43 AM

Not much indo chinese in the villa. But just before u arrive at the villa, there's a row of shop hses which have a few KTV joints. There got plenty of Kalimantan chinese ceweks but the prices are sky high. ;)

l3atu
31-05-2004, 08:46 AM
Clarification -

Got no prob with ur comments bro. My english standard is not that good so my postings all seems kinda 'cute'...hehehe :p

meatlover
12-06-2004, 06:57 PM
Not much indo chinese in the villa. But just before u arrive at the villa, there's a row of shop hses which have a few KTV joints. There got plenty of Kalimantan chinese ceweks but the prices are sky high.

... And according to you, the quality and service = Better than villa ceweks ... ;)

meatlover
12-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Got no prob with ur comments bro. My english standard is not that good so my postings all seems kinda 'cute'...hehehe :p

Your face lagi cute ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

l3atu
14-06-2004, 11:54 AM
Your face lagi cute ... Hiak Hiak Hiak ...

nb ! U got prob with my face ? :mad: :D

l3atu
14-06-2004, 11:55 AM
... And according to you, the quality and service = Better than villa ceweks ... ;)

Chemistry....most important. ;)

DNAT
14-06-2004, 11:58 AM
Chemistry....most important. ;)
Sec 4 din take Physical Science = bo tark Chemistry .... so how? :o