PDA

View Full Version : Spa de Palace KL

toshio
09-06-2004, 11:02 AM
Went there last week. Heard from someone there, you can do swapping with
your partner gal. But never try coz all my friend did not want to try.
Anyone tried before. :eek:

Malaysian Datuk
13-06-2004, 05:29 PM
this is THE PLACE for spas in KL. The Deco will blow you away, Not even in Spore I think there's a place close to this in size, ambience, service. The private rooms are a MUST try. You can even have mass orgy if you want. Best of all, the price only RM250 for whole package.

tansri
14-06-2004, 02:45 PM
Datuk,

Is the 250 for the vip room or just normal? Any idea what you get for the VIP rom and is there a minimum amount of people?

Malaysian Datuk
15-06-2004, 09:37 AM
wah i am datuk now got tansri here too ah! the 250 is for the normal rooms but all come with attached jacuzzi. of course you gotta pay for the special rooms...

NuttyWg
15-06-2004, 11:30 AM
Where is this Spa De Palace? Address? Phone number??

tansri
15-06-2004, 01:13 PM
Datuk,

Just got title after king's birthday. Thanks for the information, must go and check it out. the stock there any good? Malaysian or foreigners?

Nutty,

Think the place is at the life centre. there is a tgif there. Opposite the shangri la hotel, jalan sultan ismail.

whizzard
15-06-2004, 04:51 PM
Heard about this place but never been there yet. Have been frequenting Cititel though. However, after reading the posting here, I am damn curious to check it out!

Are the gals mainly locals or China gals are also available? Any Ang Pais there to recommend?

kenny_C26
16-06-2004, 01:22 AM
now cheap cheap offer: masage only less than RM60 :)

CuntMan
16-06-2004, 04:13 AM
I used to hear lots of good news from this place, at last got bros can verify it. I remember they dun serve food after 12, i was there, but the front desk r girls, damn paiseh for me to ask them bout pricing and the quality of girls. Seems the front desk r used to it, they explain to me the package and prices, but they r not willin to let me "jio keng" or see mirrir 1st.

Hence i went else where as i was there for a quick bonk.

But they kinda gave me a strange price, rm 250 per hour for usin the vip room ? if more ppl the more hour allocated. I am not sure how it works, and if above 5 hours, FOC 2nd round girls or sumthing. Funny pricin there, any bros can give out the proper listing ? Or better yet, anyone wanna join forces to cheong that place ? I estimate rm 500 per person minimum. Problem is duno we can stay there 4 how long, and what we can do in there, and ... most important how many "times" ?

MrDevil
16-06-2004, 01:39 PM
I used to hear lots of good news from this place, at last got bros can verify it. I remember they dun serve food after 12, i was there, but the front desk r girls, damn paiseh for me to ask them bout pricing and the quality of girls. Seems the front desk r used to it, they explain to me the package and prices, but they r not willin to let me "jio keng" or see mirrir 1st.

Hence i went else where as i was there for a quick bonk.

But they kinda gave me a strange price, rm 250 per hour for usin the vip room ? if more ppl the more hour allocated. I am not sure how it works, and if above 5 hours, FOC 2nd round girls or sumthing. Funny pricin there, any bros can give out the proper listing ? Or better yet, anyone wanna join forces to cheong that place ? I estimate rm 500 per person minimum. Problem is duno we can stay there 4 how long, and what we can do in there, and ... most important how many "times" ?

what you can do? all your gang bath naked in the VIP room jacuzzi with your selected WL together and orgy together but I missed this party, haiz....

So when wanna join force? I should be in KL somewhere next week, not sure yet but will sms you when in KL

toshio
16-06-2004, 05:47 PM
now cost RM268 per person for 1 hour in VIP room. The biggest i think 3 rooms only with jacuzi. 6 person in jacuzi should be OK. Only 1 bonk. Most are PRC but local also have.

CuntMan
16-06-2004, 09:57 PM
what you can do? all your gang bath naked in the VIP room jacuzzi with your selected WL together and orgy together but I missed this party, haiz....

So when wanna join force? I should be in KL somewhere next week, not sure yet but will sms you when in KL

Bro, u still got my contact no. ? Hehehehe, i still have yours. Btw, next week ? Would it be around 10th july ? Hehehehehe.

So any plans for the KL visit ? Hope i got enuf time to cheong with u guys.

NuttyWg
17-06-2004, 12:05 AM
M new here....would like to join you guys for a "cheong" soon. Is that ok for you guys or any individual?? :D

soft dick
19-06-2004, 05:47 PM
hi guys, anyone heard of "Zong Nam Hai" in KL ?? izzit spa de palace ???

CuntMan
22-06-2004, 04:02 AM
hi guys, anyone heard of "Zong Nam Hai" in KL ?? izzit spa de palace ???

"Chong Nam Hoi" Or "Zhong Nan Hai" is located near pudu area. Nice cool place with nice facilities, usually they only serve locals tho. (Dishes)

MrDevil
22-06-2004, 04:22 AM
Bro, u still got my contact no. ? Hehehehe, i still have yours. Btw, next week ? Would it be around 10th july ? Hehehehehe.

So any plans for the KL visit ? Hope i got enuf time to cheong with u guys.

next week i mean on this Tues or Wed, probably but my schedule is pretty rush. So lets see if we can arrange something out.

10th July, i should be in Hdy.. join me there

MrDevil
22-06-2004, 04:23 AM
"Chong Nam Hoi" Or "Zhong Nan Hai" is located near pudu area. Nice cool place with nice facilities, usually they only serve locals tho. (Dishes)

Thais and PRC oso available when I was there the last time, though they came in much later , after 3am. They operate till 6 ~ 7am. A good way to spend a nite without having to pay for hotel

MrDevil
22-06-2004, 04:25 AM
M new here....would like to join you guys for a "cheong" soon. Is that ok for you guys or any individual?? :D

You can PM your contact to bro Cuntman, he is base in KL.. i am mostly passerby stopping for a day or two before continuing my journey north or south

CuntMan
22-06-2004, 09:51 PM
Hehehe, i welcum anyone which is interested to join me, july 10th ? hmm, seems a nice time to go, but me no passport leh, expire liao, and besides, i kenot get leave for more than 2 days.

3am @ chong nam hoi ? So happenin ? Damn, i only went there till 2am, then off i go, coz no point stayin there anymore.

Great idea bout hotel tho, the sofas r nice, food flows non stop, and the facilities r not too shabby. If only they offer special rates for 2nd session.

ehehhehehe.

west
22-06-2004, 11:09 PM
Just visit the place recently but never try the VIP room. For the room the charge by two hour basic. For the VIP room attach with kara OK and jaccuci and the two - three small bonking room with mirrow. Can use for two to three couple normally you can exchange the girl for the second round. The local girl will charge higher for this compare with cina girl. For two times bonk you will feel whorth the money.

Me new here lah but like to join you guys for a "cheong" also. More fun right ? :D

WhiteHawk
23-06-2004, 03:31 PM
Anybro wanna cheong Spa De Palace KL next week from 28th June till about 2nd June PM me ... me in town ... interested in the groupie session ;)

CuntMan
23-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Just visit the place recently but never try the VIP room. For the room the charge by two hour basic. For the VIP room attach with kara OK and jaccuci and the two - three small bonking room with mirrow. Can use for two to three couple normally you can exchange the girl for the second round. The local girl will charge higher for this compare with cina girl. For two times bonk you will feel whorth the money.

Me new here lah but like to join you guys for a "cheong" also. More fun right ? :D

So 2nd shot is foc ? Or need to tip ? Btw, how's the selection there ? I heard it's not as good as it used to be, and most girls r called up for mirrorin, not waitin at the hc.

Probraly coz of the strong wind, not much girls r sittin there waitin for customers.

west
23-06-2004, 11:02 PM
So 2nd shot is foc ? Or need to tip ? Btw, how's the selection there ? I heard it's not as good as it used to be, and most girls r called up for mirrorin, not waitin at the hc.

Probraly coz of the strong wind, not much girls r sittin there waitin for customers.

If i not wrong the china girl cost RM300+ (with out the room charge) that is include for the exchange (second bonk). Now a day less selection only few you can chose and you need to wait at the VIP room for them to bring the girl for you to choose.

CuntMan
25-06-2004, 01:52 AM
If i not wrong the china girl cost RM300+ (with out the room charge) that is include for the exchange (second bonk). Now a day less selection only few you can chose and you need to wait at the VIP room for them to bring the girl for you to choose.

Do they do take away ? Or do those girls go warp after their sessions ? If there's a slight chance those girls might join us in warp, bitch club, thai club, nuovo, atmosphere, it's worth a try. Else, see how lo

$$$$ very limited nowadays, tryin to squeeze as much as can nowadays. So sorry bros.

Ausieguy
25-06-2004, 09:53 AM
Can you be more specify......any english name & exact location.

thanks

girlhunter
28-06-2004, 01:05 AM
Hi can any bro provide full detail for SPA de Palace???
such like address, phone no.
charges.... 1 time, 2 bonk... vip room? and others?
Thx. :D

bestbest
30-06-2004, 06:23 AM

Thanks but where exactly it is located? Is it located in or next to any building, landmark or hotel?

toshio
30-06-2004, 10:27 AM
99-100, 1st floor, life centre, jalan sultan ismail, 502500 kl
tel: 03-21647760/62
rm258 in vip room with jacuzzi & karaoke. can bonk 1 time only, PRC girl will stay till time end. local girl will go after bonking. don't know why. maybe more demand over there. hope this will help.

west
30-06-2004, 01:10 PM
Hi can any bro provide full detail for SPA de Palace???
such like address, phone no.
charges.... 1 time, 2 bonk... vip room? and others?
Thx. :D

The place call Life Center grond floor is Friday Restoran near to Beach club every taxi driver should know.

For the VIP room the damage is RM388 for china girl and RM 428 for local girl.
This is include two bonk (can exchange with your partner) and the room charge (2 hours). Normally china girl is more happening for this type of action. :cool:

west
30-06-2004, 01:17 PM
Do they do take away ? Or do those girls go warp after their sessions ? If there's a slight chance those girls might join us in warp, bitch club, thai club, nuovo, atmosphere, it's worth a try. Else, see how lo

$$$$ very limited nowadays, tryin to squeeze as much as can nowadays. So sorry bros.

You can look for china girl ( Fai) 22 years old. She like clubing of course this depend on you skill also :D

WhiteHawk
01-07-2004, 12:34 AM
OK guys ... had a great time with bro West yesterday but too tired and BZ to file FR so here goes:

Went over to meet bro West at 6pm. Cuntsman was suppose to come also buy MIA. Anyway met up with bro West and had small makan in the lounge area and talk cork for a while.

After that we both went for Hot/Cold Pool, Steam Bath, Suana (make full use of the facilities there and their stuff for a SPA is up to class - 8/10

We then decided that we would try the VIP room. As Bro West is the local and the more experience one he took the lead and got the captain to show us the room and the 'stock'

Took our time to check out the different stock - I did find that not much to choose from so after taking our time to view about 10 - 15 ladies we choose 2 china ladies to accompany us. (BTW a very nice looking girl went in next door - look like student type - would like to try her next time)

The girls took the lead and sat down with us playing with the KTV set ( felt like in a KTV ) and the my girl went to 'change' ... I join her and we came out in just towels and went straight to the Jacuzzi. Bro West and his girl then went to change as well and join us inside the pool. Very nice feeling having a girl naked with u while u see another one just next to u. We started fooling around the pool and touch here and there.

After a while - time for action - we ajourn to our respective rooms and boink away! SOP in the room for me (not sure about bro west) and service was really not bad - gf feeling. We french for a while and she gave me a cat bath all over and even sucked on my toes (all ten of them) then along the way BBBJ and 69. My girl wasnt really good at blowing but gave me a nice long one. Then she rode me for a while and we did missionary then doggie. Not too bad ... after that we just lay on the waterbed and hug and talk for a while b4 we took a bath and went outside.

Bro West then came outside with his girl with a big smile on his face (must have been good) we sat for a while and Bro west showed off his singing skills (Jackie Cheung). Then we switch places and gals. The music starting getting hot and we started dancing etc ... towels starting flying off and you can see 2 naked couple dancing/touching kissing there ... we then went off to the rooms again for ROUND2

SOP again (really took a lot of baths that nite) and West gal really like getting boinked. After the bath she just jumped onto the bed and sucked my brother non stop - she was really good at bbbj. Then said she wanted me in badly and got my bro dressed up in his raincoat. I touch her sister and she was really wet (so wet that I thought she put on KY - which is not possible since she just step out of the shower and I didnt see the KY there). I did with her in various positions and finally let it go doing doggie with my finger up her arse. She seems to enjoy it so I left it there for a while.

Then bath again and we went out of boink rm to chat a while. Really great time for RM388

Score (My Girl)
Looks: 6.5
Breast : 7.5 (nice size with eraser tip)
BBBJ : 6 (a lot to learn - but willing to please)
FJ : 7 (think her moaning very artificial)

Bro West Girl
Looks: 7.5 (very small size - can carry and fug standing)
Breast : 7 (eraser tip too but a little small)
BBBJ : 7.5 (very good sucking power and deep throat but too short time cos she wanted my bro to kiss her sister badly)
FJ : 8.5 (tight and wet - the way I like it and tried many many positions - would have given her 9.5 if her moaning wasnt like shouting)

VIP RM
Deco : 6 ( a little old)
Pool : 7 ( nice enough for 4 people )
rooms : 7 ( standard rm but the water bed was a nice touch )

RTF : Prob but will prob try other girls there first esp the one I saw in the other rm. and definately with other bros in the VIP rm.

WORTH EVERY CENT!!!

Doggiestyle
01-07-2004, 01:54 PM
Great FR bro WhiteHawk & great info about the place Bro West. Keep it up!! Sigh, make me gianz onli....

Horny Dogg!!
DS

west
01-07-2004, 11:06 PM
Great FR bro WhiteHawk & great info about the place Bro West. Keep it up!! Sigh, make me gianz onli....

Horny Dogg!!
DS

Bro no need to gianz. Just join force then we can have 3 room VIP or 4 room VIP. Imagine 3 - 4 naked girl :eek: can tahan or not :D

CuntMan
08-07-2004, 02:42 AM
Bro no need to gianz. Just join force then we can have 3 room VIP or 4 room VIP. Imagine 3 - 4 naked girl :eek: can tahan or not :D

Sorry bro, i didn't get the msg early enuf, didn't log in often enuf i guess. Was bz the whole week. So rm 388 for 2 person ? So how bout 3 person ?

388 X 3 =1164 Or 388 X 2 / 3 = 259 = 388 X 2 = 776 overall ?

Kinda worth it tho, as u get 2 X hours. Can extend the time or not huh ?

kooolboy
08-07-2004, 02:27 PM
Great FR, sound like the better deal that i got in KL

west
09-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Great FR, sound like the better deal that i got in KL

Bro other then KL if you want more happenig it should be Bangkok. I just back from there with our Samster this is his FR:

We all then went up to the 8th Floor which has a VIP room for 5 couples. Price was 3500 Baht for the VIP room.

Upon entering, we set down at a lounge area and ordered our drinks. The waitress than turned on the Karaoke and played our requested songs while the girls went to prepare the rooms. The girls then brought out the bathroom slippers and took off our shoes to replace them.

We then went to our respective rooms together with our girls to take off our clothing and put on our bathrobes. In my room, Kung helped me take off my clothing and hang them up properly using the specially designed Poseidon hangers. Then she helped me put on my bathrobe, like what you see in the “last Samurai” when the pretty Japanese lady put on the kimono for Tom Cruise. Very elegantly lah.

We set at the lounge, listening to the Karaoke, having our drinks and some food while the water in the Jacuzzi fills up, and the steam in the Steam bath heats up.

Basically all of us have only our robes on, with the exception of some more “shy” samster who still put on his underwear.

West, Kiu Sai and I wanted to do some steaming, but it wasn’t hot enough. So West and I decided to dip into the Jacuzzi while Kiu Sai went into his room with his girl. Kelvin, Ethan and their girls were busy singing.

In the Jacuzzi which all 10 of us can go in if we wanted to, my girl Kung prepared some Johnson baby oil and liquid soap. She rub herself with Johnson baby oil all over her body and do some stimulating body massage for me, using various positions, like her breast, ass, etc. By then West’s girl came in and then so did Kelvin and his girl. We managed to “feel” each other girls’ breasts, pussy etc, of course under the Jacuzzi water lah.

After some fun in the Jacuzzi, we decided to go into our respective, along the way teasing Ethan and his girl.

Back in my room, Kung immediately switched on the TV showing the girls in the Venus Showcase. By now, the king-size bath tub is already filled up with warm water. Kung led me into the bath tub, folded a towel and gently rested my head on it. I lay relax in the bath tub while she position herself kneeling with my legs wrapped around her waist. Then using a face towel, she gently but with enough pressure cleaned my body with the towel, first my chest down to my tummy, and each had and then each leg. After that she used liquid soap all over my body, caressing and cleaning at the same time. She concentrated quite a bit on my dick, balls and ass with gentle and stimulating strokes while I just close my eyes and puff away my cigarette.

Kung that asked me to sit up with my back facing her where she gave me a hair shampoo and a facial wash. She then proceeded to clean my back, and with me standing cleaned my legs and ass. I like the ass cleaning part.

When finishing bathing, she led me out and with a clean towel wiped me dry.

I then lay on the bed while Kung went to clean herself up.

After cleaning herself up, Kung dimmed the lights a little, switch off the TV to prevent distraction. Then she then lay beside me and prepare her SOP at the side, you know, the condom, tissue paper, etc.

Kung started by coming on top of me and giving me French kisses, slowly then wildly with her long hair flowing across our faces while we hug each other like long lost lovers. Then she moved her lips to my right nipple. With soft slurping sound she played my right nipple with her tongue, heft right hand stroking my balls and dick, and her legs clenching my right leg. I can feel her pussy with the soft hair stroking my right thigh while my right hand is stroking her heads and my left hand fondling her breasts.

From my right nipple, she expertly transfer to my left nipple, then to my right nipple, then to my left nipple, I cannot remember how many times, fuck, at this point, maybe also cannot remember my name.

From my nipple, she slowly tongue her way up and down the sides of my body, on to my navel hole before starting on my balls. With flickering tongue movements, she played around the area of my dick.

She then put the condom on the tip of my dick and with her mouth, rolled the condom along my shaft. She gobbled up and down my dick while at the same time caressing my balls, tummy and nipples.

By now, my dick was yearning for the fuck, having being up playing the national anthem umpteen times.
Kung positioned herself in a squatting position and slipped her pussy over my dick and started to duck me up and down while I fondled her breasts. She then repositioned herself into a kneeling position and continued to fuck me, this time also sucking my nipples.

She did about 3 or 4 different positions with her on top of me, and then pulled me up with her sitting on me. I was already breathless but we continued to fuck and move, move and fuck.

Then I pulled her legs and pushed her down with me on top and her head just over the edge of the bed. I continued to fuck her with various positions like putting her legs over my shoulders, before finally putting my arms around her head and French kiss until I finally cum.

After cumming, I lay on top of her with my dick still inside her while she slowly caressed my back.

Finally, I flipped over, closed my eyes and catch my breath. Kung lighted a cigarette for my and while I puff away, she used the tissue to clean me up and remove my condom.

After I finished my cigarette, Kung did some massage for me, although she’s not an expert on this. We chatted a bit while she massaged me.

I was then thirsty and asked her to get me some water. She then came back and told me 2 of my bros are already in the lounge area. So she washed me up, helped me dressed before dressing up herself. I then gave her a tip and head to the lounge area to see Kiu Sai and Kelvin already there.

Kung asked for permission to leave and I sat my bros while waiting for the other bros to be ready.

Although we still have time to use the VIP room, we all decided to head for dinner with MrDevil and his tirak.

I still think Poseidon has the best facilities and girls, and I believe bros that went with me agree.

About Kung

Name: Kung (meaning prawns in Thai)
Province: Ubon Ratchathani
Showcase no: V30
Height: 1.55m
Figure: 34 – 26 – 35
Complexion: fair
Hair: Straight, Black, Long
Looks: 7/10 (maybe other bros like Ethan, West Kiu Sai don’t agree, but my opinion)
French Kiss: 8/10 (like lovers)
Foreplay: 7/10
BJ: 6/10 (no raw)
Fuck: 7/10
Service: 9/10

RTF: probably not because I normally don’t take the same girl twice coz I don’t want to get emotionally involved.

If you want to know more about this log on to

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?p=504028#post504028

WhiteHawk
14-07-2004, 11:58 AM
Bro West, Cuntman and whoever else is reading this ... I will be in town (KL) on the last week of July interested in another VIP outing??? The last one me and West had was great - if we got more bros together this time we can have more fun :D PM me with contact to confirm - please leave a contactable contact (point at cuntman) or you may lose out on some fun as not everyone check the forum daily rite??? (then again maybe not :p )

Have fun guys ... see u in 2 weeks

imom
14-07-2004, 01:55 PM
Aiyah... Why last week of July... I have to be in S'pore that week leh - otherwise I'm in KL rather often (enough to have a regular maxis phone line!).... Maybe I can hook up with you for your next trip...

Bro West, Cuntman and whoever else is reading this ... I will be in town (KL) on the last week of July interested in another VIP outing??? The last one me and West had was great - if we got more bros together this time we can have more fun :D PM me with contact to confirm - please leave a contactable contact (point at cuntman) or you may lose out on some fun as not everyone check the forum daily rite??? (then again maybe not :p )

Have fun guys ... see u in 2 weeks

RTC89
15-07-2004, 08:50 AM
Bro West will be in KL tomorrow Friday to Sunday. Have not visited this Spa. With this great FR must really try. Anyone visiting tomorrow night.

west
16-07-2004, 12:16 PM
Bro West will be in KL tomorrow Friday to Sunday. Have not visited this Spa. With this great FR must really try. Anyone visiting tomorrow night.

Bro i at spore right now only back to kl by Sunday. To bad maybe next round :cool:

imom
16-07-2004, 12:22 PM
Hey Bro West, I should be in KL by sun nite too... maybe we can hook up... Btw, what exactly was the damage per head? Thanks...

Bro i at spore right now only back to kl by Sunday. To bad maybe next round :cool:

WhiteHawk
19-07-2004, 10:07 AM
Hey Bro West, I should be in KL by sun nite too... maybe we can hook up... Btw, what exactly was the damage per head? Thanks...

Seem like Bro West become main contact point in KL liao hahaha.

and CHOW BRO WEST ... come to Spore never contact me !!!

my schedule has change again ... will only be in KL from the 3rd week ... anyone interested in hooking up for a big big orgy?!?!?! hehehe PM me - Bro West ... you are already counted in for it ... you got no choice :D

west
20-07-2004, 01:08 AM
Seem like Bro West become main contact point in KL liao hahaha.

and CHOW BRO WEST ... come to Spore never contact me !!!

my schedule has change again ... will only be in KL from the 3rd week ... anyone interested in hooking up for a big big orgy?!?!?! hehehe PM me - Bro West ... you are already counted in for it ... you got no choice :D

Sorry Bro I quite busy at spore; you know why? I stay a hotel 81 gerlang 20 this place now become like: Here chick! They chick! Everyway chick! Chick! ;)

So very tired after back from spore but will be available this few days just pm me.

Bro imom ! you want to joint the big big orgy ? More fun if we go by three or four.

imom
20-07-2004, 08:22 AM
Bro West, just tell me when... Hope I can catch you guys man - my KL schedule a bit erratic these days. I'll be here till thurs or fri - next week in S'pore...

Sorry Bro I quite busy at spore; you know why? I stay a hotel 81 gerlang 20 this place now become like: Here chick! They chick! Everyway chick! Chick! ;)

So very tired after back from spore but will be available this few days just pm me.

Bro imom ! you want to joint the big big orgy ? More fun if we go by three or four.

sdfr
20-07-2004, 12:09 PM

all china one. service sucks. many of them smell... Blllleaaaaah....!!! i stay there b4. i saw one chicken... 3 days there wear the same t-shirt. u pay me oso i don wan touch..

WhiteHawk
22-07-2004, 11:22 AM
Bro West, just tell me when... Hope I can catch you guys man - my KL schedule a bit erratic these days. I'll be here till thurs or fri - next week in S'pore...

OK Confirm ... will be in KL next week - PM me for a nice vip rm party sometime during the week

CHeers

WhiteHawk
09-08-2004, 05:59 AM
Hey bro ... wanna cheong together? PM me in KL this week wanna get to the vip together and have a mass orgy ???

Prob going tonite (9th Aug) to celebrate Spore National Day :cool:

Ciao !!!

Bro West, Serambanmen will call you - IMOM I dont have you contact ... if can call West to confirm tonite or call me will send u pm after this

CU

WhiteHawk
10-08-2004, 03:54 PM
Had another nice round with West and Serembanmen yesterday. Really good fun however West had to run off for impt business if not we could have gone for 3hrs of fun with 3 girls ;)

The stock last nite was rather limited and we had a couple of made in malaysia products - both rather nice however we didnt go for 2 hrs as serembanmen had to rush off to get his car before repair shop closes.

Think the VIP room concept really add fun to the game but really need to take up at least 2 hrs.

Will prob try again next trip - week of 23rd. Interested bros PM me.

Cheers

kaiser76
11-08-2004, 12:47 AM
I went up during the national day weekend and can confirm that the rate is RM 258 for the VIP room. This is for 1 hr only. Even if u have 3 guys going into the room, it is still only for 1 hr. I personally find its too short a time to enjoy all the facilities there. Rachel and Jo (both local chinese) were the girls that made an impression for me.

Also went to Corona Inn hotel spa. simpole set up with v polite staff. Xiao Yu was the prettiest girl I found there. Can also try michelle. Heard her svc is no 1. :)

Had another nice round with West and Serembanmen yesterday. Really good fun however West had to run off for impt business if not we could have gone for 3hrs of fun with 3 girls ;)

The stock last nite was rather limited and we had a couple of made in malaysia products - both rather nice however we didnt go for 2 hrs as serembanmen had to rush off to get his car before repair shop closes.

Think the VIP room concept really add fun to the game but really need to take up at least 2 hrs.

Will prob try again next trip - week of 23rd. Interested bros PM me.

Cheers

WhiteHawk
11-08-2004, 09:19 AM
I went up during the national day weekend and can confirm that the rate is RM 258 for the VIP room. This is for 1 hr only. Even if u have 3 guys going into the room, it is still only for 1 hr. I personally find its too short a time to enjoy all the facilities there. Rachel and Jo (both local chinese) were the girls that made an impression for me.

Also went to Corona Inn hotel spa. simpole set up with v polite staff. Xiao Yu was the prettiest girl I found there. Can also try michelle. Heard her svc is no 1. :)

Yup we confirm with the 'sales' guys there that the room will be RM258 per hr but if you take 2 hrs = RM388 3hrs add another rm258 the way they count the bongs u have access to is the number of hrs you are there. ie 2 hrs 2 bongs 3 hr 3 bongs if u can bring your bro to get up again ;)

kaiser76
11-08-2004, 03:48 PM
Yup we confirm with the 'sales' guys there that the room will be RM258 per hr but if you take 2 hrs = RM388 3hrs add another rm258 the way they count the bongs u have access to is the number of hrs you are there. ie 2 hrs 2 bongs 3 hr 3 bongs if u can bring your bro to get up again ;)

haha ya. but the girls told me that it will be RM 428 for 2 hrs. I think that's the rate for local girls as opposed to PRC girls.

WhiteHawk
12-08-2004, 09:33 AM
haha ya. but the girls told me that it will be RM 428 for 2 hrs. I think that's the rate for local girls as opposed to PRC girls.

Actually the local girl cost more ... PRC are cheaper :)

Sean_c
16-08-2004, 11:22 AM
Went in, ask for pretty girls, got a local chinese girl named BM, very pretty. took normal room - rm198

she hails from kl, and her bbbj was fantastic, could really take it, had to stop her. proceed with mission and doggy... fantastic view of ass. also, this girl got really good attitude, maybe i speak cantonese..

facility in room - ok, not really good. mayb vip rm better

then went out for real hard massage... total bill was rm255.50..walked out a sextified man :)

ray2003
30-08-2004, 03:07 PM
I was there last Friday (27/8). I had been there previously but never had the urge to call gals. But today, I had time and $$$, so I asked to call a girl.

After some light fodd, I went up and waited in a room. About 7-8 gals walked in. Wow! I was speechless. There were about 2-3 that I liked but I can only choose one then. Sigh. Settled for a gal called Chris and I was escorted to a room. Tall girl with nice long hair and a great body. She proceeded to bathe me. Her bbbj was good but was too short.

Very chattable and accomodating. Also had time to chit-chat. I gave her my HP and she said will call me but didn't. :( Well, expected.

The damage is RM$256. $198+$58. $58 for good massage but lao chio. Spent about 2 hours there. Worth every cents.

serembanmen
02-09-2004, 03:44 PM
Actually the local girl cost more ... PRC are cheaper :)

:D Bro, Hwak

Going again on this 8 sept

buaysong
02-09-2004, 11:35 PM
read oredi song song wanna join....... ;)

WhiteHawk
03-09-2004, 10:57 AM
read oredi song song wanna join....... ;)

Any Bro wanna join PM me :D I think we can do afternoon session on wed 8 sept

Bro West and Serembanmen onz?

west
03-09-2004, 09:46 PM

Wah lau timing no right leh! Next week will stay in Spore till Thu..... only can join the Fri night KTV outing. Bro Serembanman want to joint or not?

Triple_XXX
04-09-2004, 07:10 PM
FR On Apple,

Went up during the Malaysia National day 31/8. Went exloring ard but not knowing whr to go. Chk sammyboy forum using my smartphone. Found this place easily. (Walk from LOT 10 to life ctr).

Cut things short, Was intro ger name "Apple" by james the sales guy. I told him i like "arsenal" (AR) & i left him to instruct the ger what to do.

Came into the room, she was shy after stripping put a towel round her waist level. Boobs was nicely shape with buffy nipples. Proceed to SOP bathing & lied on the bed waiting for her to finish her bath. She came & started licking, she wanted to do a BBBJ but i rejected (Prefer wif condom on, for obvious reasons.) Suction was good even wif condom on. Could really feel the penis deep into her throat (Hard to find such deep throat especially for a 8inch, "Dun be mistaken, i am trying to say that svc is good coz i have been cheonging for years & gals usually dun do such long & deep-throat BJ for this size")

BJ is exceptionally good & can really make u CIM, especially with the twisting & twirling action for almost 10 mins. after that she started licking the balls & i lifted my legs for her to go lower, she got my cue & went on for the "HOLE" dun think she knows how to do it for me to enjoy, but for her attitude i give her 9/10 for her willinglyless! "I dun give high ratings unless its really good chk my previous postings & FR. Did a few positions for almost 25 mins still cannot come out, so ask her to shake out for me. Did a one hand holding my dick & the other hand holding my balls to finish me off with the tongue over my body.

Name: Apple
Vital Statistics:33b/26/ 34 (Small frame)
Weight: should be 40 odd coz i carried her when doing, feels light.
Boobs, a handful with very nice nipples 8.5/10
Looks: 7/10 (Abit tanned but look closely & you will find her pleasant looking.)
BJ: 9/10
FJ: 4/10 (I initiated all position)
AR: 2/10
Attitude: 10/10 (perfect attitude!!!)
Remarks: Needs more practise in the AR & FJ pumping on top.

Please go & try her & + my points if you think its true !

serembanmen
06-09-2004, 01:26 PM
Wah lau timing no right leh! Next week will stay in Spore till Thu..... only can join the Fri night KTV outing. Bro Serembanman want to joint or not?

Bro Hawk and West!

On lah! :D for the time being! :p

serembanmen
06-09-2004, 01:30 PM

:rolleyes: wat time 3pm?

west
06-09-2004, 08:10 PM
Bro Hawk and West!

On lah! :D for the time being! :p

Bro i mean the ktv outing in kl lah
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=20875&page=4

Sorry hawk come here and chio member. Haaaaa!

west
08-09-2004, 09:01 PM

So Bro how is it? ;) Yesterday stay in spore gerlang hotel 81. Want to jio you but forgot you at kl. Last night cheong gerlang and mdn wong. ha ha.... some thing new for me.

kohloh
13-09-2004, 08:10 AM
KENA RAID N THE REST WILL BE SOON :eek: :(

makedono
14-09-2004, 11:17 AM
Wow, the raid was actually shown on TV. What a waste..so many beautiful gals. Oh dear, just wondering if any of our samsters got caught or have a near miss? Hope not. Just when I'm about to venture into KL again...he...he!! They must know I'm cumming.