PDA

View Full Version : Changsa Happening

natto3
10-06-2004, 04:30 PM
to all brother s, i m going to changsa hunan to meet my 17yr gf from hainan. any for decent hotels there, recommendations are wellcome. i was wondering travelling there alone is safe or not. thanks bro and awaiting hopefully for some advice.if you want to c her pic e mail me. the fare there is about555sgd.have fun bros. :D

plman2002
10-06-2004, 04:44 PM
to all brother s, i m going to changsa hunan to meet my 17yr gf from hainan. any for decent hotels there, recommendations are wellcome. i was wondering travelling there alone is safe or not. thanks bro and awaiting hopefully for some advice.if you want to c her pic e mail me. the fare there is about555sgd.have fun bros. :D

Bro,

why u need to meet her in changsa hunan since she is from hainan. she work there hah.
meet her in her province lah. Sanya in the south is a good place to hv rendevous. hotel is nice n high class n right in front of the sea.
sanya is hawaii of the oriental leh! veri nice.
then u can proceed to her hometown for some 'hainan xiao cai'
btw, sorry, me got no recommendation for hotel in changsa.
scold me if u want.

Sinoview
10-06-2004, 05:17 PM

Sound like you have not met her personally yet. I suggest to arrange some other alternatives just in case ....things don't work out ???

Below are some of the biggest hotel booking website in China :

http://www.ctrip.com/

http://www.elong.com/

http://www.nj-jsx.com/

Have fun..... and remember that common sense is the key stay out of trouble.

Cheers

natto3
10-06-2004, 07:36 PM
thanks to all you bros. she was working in hainan but comes from chengde near changsa. i pity her, nice girl, a little fercitious but with a heart. when she wanted to follow me, i sent to proper gynie n checked hr out. clean but had thrush, common enough as they never heard of lactazid. paid ticket 600rmb and sent her home to try get pasport, father won't sign. so, me have to go. daily flight to gz n on to changsa. thanks anyway, if you want to see pic e mail address pls. cheers :cool:

natto3
10-06-2004, 07:42 PM
Bro,

why u need to meet her in changsa hunan since she is from hainan. she work there hah.
meet her in her province lah. Sanya in the south is a good place to hv rendevous. hotel is nice n high class n right in front of the sea.
sanya is hawaii of the oriental leh! veri nice.
then u can proceed to her hometown for some 'hainan xiao cai'
btw, sorry, me got no recommendation for hotel in changsa.
scold me if u want.
bro, i been to hainan many times looking for nice place to buy, but already too expensive and little chance for large returns in short term. yes sanya is being touted as hawaii of the east. their tag line is latitude18, good one. mild weather all year round. :cool:

kanasai
10-06-2004, 10:40 PM

u every where :D sure have lobang!!!

natto3
11-06-2004, 11:25 AM
u every where :D sure have lobang!!!
hi bro, been there? i would like to find a decent hotel there. yo been away yah, no post for long time. :)

Ah Seah
11-06-2004, 11:46 AM
hi bro, been there? i would like to find a decent hotel there. yo been away yah, no post for long time. :)

I stayed in Changsha (this is the official name) for nearly one year between 87 to 88 and Chengde is four hours drives from Changsha, nice place but remote.

Most Hunan girls are passion in love. Separate the love and fun clearly before any unhappinesses.........

Tong Chen is one of the good hotel, if I remember correctly it has a health center in the same building, worth to check it out.

By the way, I may be in Changsha end of this month and Will be staying in Tong Chen.

Cheers

natto3
11-06-2004, 04:03 PM
I stayed in Changsha (this is the official name) for nearly one year between 87 to 88 and Chengde is four hours drives from Changsha, nice place but remote.

Most Hunan girls are passion in love. Separate the love and fun clearly before any unhappinesses.........

Tong Chen is one of the good hotel, if I remember correctly it has a health center in the same building, worth to check it out.

By the way, I may be in Changsha end of this month and Will be staying in Tong Chen.

Cheers
hi bro, thanks for reply. just on the phone with shina southern. go 21st back 28th, all due to sin gz flight full. you going to be there around that time? :D

kanasai
11-06-2004, 10:13 PM

sorry bro,me havent yet step into Land of Dragon :(
nowdays only budget chiong ler,at tanjung pinang

natto3
12-06-2004, 02:56 PM
sorry bro,me havent yet step into Land of Dragon :(
nowdays only budget chiong ler,at tanjung pinang
thanks anyway, enjoy the 24 mile ceweks.

natto3
14-06-2004, 03:58 PM

Cheers
bro, like to get in touch? me never been there before. anyway of booking the hotel and are there any other chain hotels in town. thanks and cheers. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
14-06-2004, 08:53 PM

Oei?! You also have tirak in changsa also sia? Me currently 2 china tiraks are both from hunan area ....and one is from changsa also leh..keke

Btw noticed they not very tall but damn cutey pie looks. I am not too sure about Changsa area as i also have no intention to visit their hometown lah......btw have fun and take care of yourself.

:D

natto3
14-06-2004, 10:35 PM
Oei?! You also have tirak in changsa also sia? Me currently 2 china tiraks are both from hunan area ....and one is from changsa also leh..keke

Btw noticed they not very tall but damn cutey pie looks. I am not too sure about Changsa area as i also have no intention to visit their hometown lah......btw have fun and take care of yourself.

:D
heheh, bro, looks like they all got the same look from that area. mine from chenghde area, but me also not going to her home town. met her in hainan, still veri swa koo. :D can send you pic if you e mail me. cheers.

cbjuiceyumseng
15-06-2004, 05:07 PM
heheh, bro, looks like they all got the same look from that area. mine from chenghde area, but me also not going to her home town. met her in hainan, still veri swa koo. :D can send you pic if you e mail me. cheers.

Heh heh....dun need lah...your tirak's pic i dun need to see....i am sure she must be = quality if u bother to visit her in hometown.

Anyway, how long do u intend to stay there? Will u have time to drop by SZ ? I am rather good in SZ, i mean firmilar around this area and we can chiong together.

We can go Baiyun Villa for the best HC experience. :D

natto3
15-06-2004, 06:26 PM
Heh heh....dun need lah...your tirak's pic i dun need to see....i am sure she must be = quality if u bother to visit her in hometown.

Anyway, how long do u intend to stay there? Will u have time to drop by SZ ? I am rather good in SZ, i mean firmilar around this area and we can chiong together.

We can go Baiyun Villa for the best HC experience. :D
thanks bro, no time to cheong too long in ta lu. have to go back to phuket to take care of somethings. i wanted to bring her, but parents refuse to sign passport aplication papers, sigh. :(

cbjuiceyumseng
15-06-2004, 07:17 PM
thanks bro, no time to cheong too long in ta lu. have to go back to phuket to take care of somethings. i wanted to bring her, but parents refuse to sign passport aplication papers, sigh. :(

Walao...parents u also meet liao? This girl = your gf / potential wife or play play only?

I can understand these china girls have this mysterious pull to them....i also fighting hard to control my feelings towards my 2 hunan babes also. For me....my tactic of sianing them is not using straight cash but just buying gifts for them as and when i am there....u know lah..bring them go shopping in the malls.....buy clothes buy shoes buy bags...girls = favourite.

When my girl = happy, at night performance also lagi good. Funny thing is,....nowadays sex is initiated by them instead of me. They do not have a lot of sexual experience, one is fucked by 2 guys and the other only 1.....

They are quite horny and it is alot of fun. :D

natto3
15-06-2004, 08:11 PM
bro, me no want to meet parents lah. i ask her to get passport and come to play play in singapore. but being only daughter i think father afraid baby bird fly and don't come back. so we meet in changsa. yeah this one very inexperience, playful but can tell she like to go with me. i play her first time she come several times before even start the main show leh. very beautiful c cupper on a 17 yr old. her birthday still 3 months more. her nickname in primary school was ping gwoh. she not demanding like thai puying,must go shopping. i went shopping with her she only want a cheap 25rmb watch as she doesnt even own one! i noticed she like to play in the bath tub for hours as it was her first time in one. i dun believe it. got video clip of her play water. one night after finish, i watching cnn 1 hr world news. did'nt notice what she doing as my friend in hotel gave me two room suite. i go check for her and she still in bathtub! wait till i bring her to banyan tree with swimming pool. :D

cbjuiceyumseng
16-06-2004, 09:47 PM
bro, me no want to meet parents lah. i ask her to get passport and come to play play in singapore. but being only daughter i think father afraid baby bird fly and don't come back. so we meet in changsa. yeah this one very inexperience, playful but can tell she like to go with me. i play her first time she come several times before even start the main show leh. very beautiful c cupper on a 17 yr old. her birthday still 3 months more. her nickname in primary school was ping gwoh. she not demanding like thai puying,must go shopping. i went shopping with her she only want a cheap 25rmb watch as she doesnt even own one! i noticed she like to play in the bath tub for hours as it was her first time in one. i dun believe it. got video clip of her play water. one night after finish, i watching cnn 1 hr world news. did'nt notice what she doing as my friend in hotel gave me two room suite. i go check for her and she still in bathtub! wait till i bring her to banyan tree with swimming pool. :D

LOL LOL LOL...so cute.

I love my china tiraks sometimes for their suak kuness and innocence too...Btw how u know her? My china tiraks has also this fasicanation for water.....the seaside...etc.

Walao...25rmb in shopping only? Omg....i last spend 2000rmb on my Ma Lan...gnn. But still...it is worth it lah....as long we "Man" = happy ....that's all it matters.

natto3
17-06-2004, 02:17 PM
LOL LOL LOL...so cute.

I love my china tiraks sometimes for their suak kuness and innocence too...Btw how u know her? My china tiraks has also this fasicanation for water.....the seaside...etc.

Walao...25rmb in shopping only? Omg....i last spend 2000rmb on my Ma Lan...gnn. But still...it is worth it lah....as long we "Man" = happy ....that's all it matters.
she working as waitress in cheap touruist restaurant near guo ma lu in haiko. i pay her ticket go home now everynight she pray toward singapore like mecca! :D

cbjuiceyumseng
17-06-2004, 09:18 PM
she working as waitress in cheap touruist restaurant near guo ma lu in haiko. i pay her ticket go home now everynight she pray toward singapore like mecca! :D

Hahahaha...what is the restaurant name ha? So good stuff i must "cha chia" / "Cut Car"....lol

Btw i last time also got sian and fuck this captain from this japanese restuarant in Carina Entertainment Complex in Shenzhen.... ;)

natto3
23-06-2004, 12:22 PM

Cheers
bro, i will be in changsha 24th to 28th june. staying at the hua tian hotel on east jifang road. if you can reply before tomorrow, wanna meet up? :D

shaNingbowuhan
24-09-2004, 08:38 PM
just to update for fellow bro.
stay in WU HUA HOTEL, 255, THE THIRD SECTION OF (MIDDLE) FURONG ROAD, CHANGSHA, HUNAN, 0731 552 8888, WWW . WHHOTEL . COM . CN
STAYING ROOM 1611, ONLY RMB 328 with breakfast, got Free ADSL internet access.
standard single suite published rate RMB 780
try the level 7 disco, girl not that pretty, FJ asking RMB 300, better return back GZ overnight only RMB 500. below 21 yrs old girl,

asdfghjkl
24-09-2004, 10:00 PM
got Free ADSL internet access.

first time hear got free internet access included.. :)

shaNingbowuhan
24-09-2004, 11:15 PM
last9 @ garden hotel GZ also Free ADSL

Sinoview
25-09-2004, 08:37 AM

Nowaday, ADSL BB connection is very common in China esp. in the big cities.

Most hotels in BJ and SH provide BB connection all days FOC. Even the 3 n 4 stars hotels does that. I was surprised too...

Sinoview
25-09-2004, 08:39 AM
last9 @ garden hotel GZ also Free ADSL

Nb...i stayed in Beijing hotel GZ last month...have to pay for the ADSL.

shaNingbowuhan
25-09-2004, 11:28 AM
Nb...i stayed in Beijing hotel GZ last month...have to pay for the ADSL.
sayonara changsha,
last 9 has one 18 yrs old FJ,very nice, plan 2 bring her 2 singapore.
level 5 of this hotel very happening. Wu hua hotel, also the open air BBQ supper also very good food,

lavie
07-11-2006, 03:53 PM
Yoz..

managed to dig out this super old thread.... i am going to changsha this weekend.. wonder if any brothers still around in changsha.

Hope to be both a cultural tour and sexifying tour....:p
All information will be greatly appreciated

Tony Stark
09-08-2008, 01:38 AM
Haha luckily found this old thread. Was wondering if any bros are active in Hunan province or Changsa city? Might be going there very soon for work and leisure. :)

double1999
23-02-2009, 07:50 AM
Will be there early March. Any brother has good recommendation in Changsha??

fluffymonster
08-03-2009, 12:10 AM
Hi Guys,

Besides the food which is damn spicy, everything about changsha is pretty good.

Was staying at this gold source hotel (Jing Yuan Da Jiu Dian) opposite the Ferris Wheel in Furong Zhong Road. Rooms approx $328 to $388 RMB. Room are decents and clean, with free broadband.

They have a suana with girls on the 4th floor. (As with many many Changsha hotels) that cost $688 RMB for a 2 hours session. I have never tried that before. Or you can call a girl up to the room for $600 for 2 hours/ $800 for overnight i think. I got a pretty young and decent looking girl.

There's also an OK KTV (recently renovated) on the 4th floor in the hotel, with costs around $300 upwards and tips $100 or $200. I am not very sure as I did not go in.

There's a nightclub/disco pub opposite the road called Mei Li Si She. There's plenty of pretty babes to accompany you to drink and play dice in the open area. I would rate the girls 7 to 8 out of 10 for their cuteness. Bottle of whiskey and mixers are $400rmb approx.

If you wander to the alleys behind the hotel, there's plenty of massage and fuck shops that charges like 100rmb to 200rmb for service. Girls that do HJ only can be very young and pretty, 16 to 18 years old, while there's a selection of 20 to 30 yr old from surrounding provinces.

Changsha is the place for petite and fair ladies, the weather can be be extreme as it is very humid. Girls and entertainment are abound in Changsha as it's termed the "entertainment capital" of China. ( I do not know who named it).

Just be careful of the food because it is very, very spicy and the selection of international crusine is almost inedible. (They just add chilli to everything to suit their taste).

Allanooi
03-09-2010, 10:35 PM
it seems tat this thread veri quiet no updates in year 2010.

nameci
01-10-2010, 05:29 PM
Aiyah, will be heading to Changsha in November and was hoping to see some recommendations about it. Guess SBF doesn't visit there much, haha.

Hippove
20-10-2010, 12:52 AM
any updates from any bros in Chang Sha?.
is it still the same or any yenda?..
pls advise...thanks!

Aftershave@8
31-10-2010, 01:00 AM
Despite Bro FluffyMonster info dated March 2009 (#32 above), I decided to visit the sauna he mentioned – hope this is helpful to bros visiting Changsha. My experience a few hours ago -

Address: Furong Zhong Lu, Section 2 (it’s a good downtown location)

Landmark: Opposite Ferris Wheel of Changsha City

Operating Hours: 5pm to 4am (better to arrive by 2am)

Location: 4th Floor of Hotel – use the lift directly facing Hotel Main Lobby – there is more than 1 elevator, this one’s the most direct

Discretion: Good – exit 4th Floor, turn right into sauna entrance immediately (there’s a billiard hall tenant if you turn left). Manager greeted me cheerfully and immediately led me to VIP Room; walked past 2 girls and they greeted "Xian Sheng Ni Hao!" (Mister, hope you are well)

VIP Room:
About 300 sq. ft. (pretty big), clean and cosy, queen size bed (mirror on ceiling), contoured sofa; attached bathroom and steam room. There’s “disco lights” on ceiling with raised platform in one corner – used to be for pole dancing but that’s discontinued (pole removed but marks can be seen); also noticed poles removed from ceiling – used to be “red rope” treatment i.e. girl dangles from pole above with red rope tied to her waist and gives you BJ / BBBJ acrobatic style. Girl explained pole dancing and red rope acts discontinued recently due to “checks”. Perhaps in future it would be revived

Service:
Girl adjusted water (standing shower type); then removed my shoes/socks and helped me undress; she then undressed and bathed for me (SOP) – wiped me dry then washed herself and came straight to bed to hug me. Brief TCSS then she starts painting me, not bad at all. Skilfully put condom on dick with mouth then BJ (painting + BJ about 20min). Mounted me but I preferred missionary so changed position. Got lucky – girl easily wet as I commented if she used KY, she got a bit disappointed and say “people got feeling one” so I guess it was all natural cunt juice. Turned her around for doggy, full co-operation from her as she adjusted her position to let me grab her breasts easily. I kept looking at ceiling to see from mirror – damn shiok, felt like an amateur porno dude. Dick slipped out a couple of times, she was very wet and making small noises in delight – so back to missionary, fingered upper segment of her pussy and she started shivering, shucks, she came first as my fingers were wet with her cum. I came very soon after.

Hygienic girl (BJ only); took out Dettol wipe and cleaned my dick, then another one to clean her fanny. Cuddled and TCSS as I had my post-f*ck smoke and drank my Chinese tea. Then she went to adjust water again, we showered, end of session. She walked with me to reception to bid farewell

Girl: "No. 7" – I did not choose her, she was sent in by Manager. I rejected the 1st one sent in – thought her face was too big. No.7 is average looking but above average height – 1.65m – I prefer taller girls. Very friendly and inquisitive – I guess about 25 year-old, from Hunan Province (but not Changsha City), solid well-toned body but small breasts; also has tattoo above pussy with neatly trimmed bush. That, I like!

Damage: RMB 698 for 90min. Think might be cheaper if not VIP Room , never asked

Overall: Pretty good – clean, safe, enjoyable, discreet. Quite happy with girl, too

Note: Can get official receipt (“fa piao”) with hotel name – cashier ask me what to write (computer print-out): hotel room, meeting or meal cost

Cheers

sex crusader
31-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Any bro venture into KTV at this city? Pretty bored with CP oredi and is thinking of moving base to this part of China! :)

dirtbag_26
31-10-2010, 03:19 AM
Note: Can get official receipt (“fa piao”) with hotel name – cashier ask me what to write (computer print-out): hotel room, meeting or meal cost

hahahahaha!!!!!!!!

nameci
31-10-2010, 11:15 AM
I'll be in Changsha in a couple of weeks and definitely interested in making it my base of operations for my long term stay in China. Hopefully that'll mean a good revival of this thread. Haha. Or maybe to make a new one since the spelling is completely wrong in the title.

justfuck
31-10-2010, 04:10 PM
I'll be in Changsha in a couple of weeks and definitely interested in making it my base of operations for my long term stay in China. Hopefully that'll mean a good revival of this thread. Haha. Or maybe to make a new one since the spelling is completely wrong in the title.

waiting for your FR bro, this place is famous for 湘女 historically as hunan is called 湘, 湘女 is good in bed and spicy in character, hope you can enjoy them hehe :D

Profi
10-11-2010, 03:37 AM
Any bros in Changsha eager to meet up? I will be heading over there next Monday, 15th of November. Please PM me. :)

chaoren
10-11-2010, 09:03 PM
Any cheap flights from SG to Changsha? 我们约会吧 :D

altered1
20-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Hi bro's,

Thought I'd also dig up this old thread and request information anyone can share for Changsha.

I'll be there in a month or so, staying at the Sheraton on business,

Can anyone advise on the nightclub/massage/HC scene if I can get away? What would I expect to pay as a westerner?

thanks

altered1
24-04-2011, 03:05 PM
Has no one got any information to share about Changsha ? :) Am I going to have a dry spell this trip ? ;)

HotSpring
05-10-2011, 10:46 AM
Any bros in Changsha this week wanna meet for a drink??

Here's my short FR:

Last week was staying in Shan Hu hotel around Furong Road area. There's a tag saying 'Health Massage' in the room so gave it a try. Damage was 500 RMB for 1/1 but I feel I overpaid... Not much of a looker but good body and service. Hope to have more FR to go try this week!

:)

HotSpring
07-10-2011, 01:40 AM
Fresh FR for tonight.. just came back!

coming from Xiangfu East Road, turn left onto Zhongyi Road and walk down the streets. (No need to cross any road... walk on the side that's opposite Hong Xing commercial plaza) Keep talking on the main road for about 500m then turn left into the alleys and walk along (parallel to the main road). You can walk the alleys at any point but the brothels are further down... just go by feel.

As you venture further down, you will start to see 'massage' or 'barber' shops with pink lights and pimps (even old aunties that look like a typical farmer) asking if you need xiao jie. I believe they're all under the same syndicate so you can follow them to an apartment and they will make phone calls and a girl will arrive shortly.

As I was waiting for mine, a girl that barely look 18 (probably 16) came out of a room and I was contemplating to call it quits... not into pedo. Luckily mine looks older and claims she's 21. Good looking, fair and smooth skin with nice body. Very bubbly too. You can change girls if you want no worries, the pimps are rather friendly.

The damage was only 80 RMB for a 20 minutes session! Since it's so cheap I offered my girl another 100 RMB to stay longer and have a chat as it's too cheap!

But please be street wise and exercise some awareness... the alleys can be very dark and enclosed in some areas. Look out for escape routes, the more crowded main road is only a short sprint away.

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 8/10 slim, fair and smooth
Boobs: Big B
GFE: 9/10
Damage: 80 RMB + 100 RMB tips

HotSpring
13-11-2011, 12:49 AM
Regarding my post above... Do not come to this part of town!!

It's actually a very dangerous place and chances of you getting mugged is very high (when your pants is down). Just last week someone was killed there.

Was told by the locals when we were talking about xiao jies...

Just head to any massage joint for massage and handjobs. There're everywhere but usually they don't provide full service. For full service, go to any decent hotel's (even 5 stars hotel) massage centre for an average of 400-500 rmb a pop.

ccl69
08-03-2013, 12:59 AM
Just recently went to Changsha for work and found that it is a happening place to go to.....

Not much control and fun is everywhere...here is what I tried.
- Hotel - Massage + happy Ending RMB400
- Hotel - Full Package - RMB $500(never try)
- Outside Shop - Tits massage RMB150
- Outside Shop - Ice & Fire Massage RMB250

wally888
08-03-2013, 01:16 AM
Wow bro, can give more detailed. CP getting expensive nowadays, must cheong other place liao.....

SEAJ
08-03-2013, 06:59 PM
Just recently went to Changsha for work and found that it is a happening place to go to.....

Perhaps light at the end of the tunnel?? Another possible more reasonable location where the girls are not yet spoiled? Or over priced??

So yes, please do write up some more details and information for us Bro!
I think that quite a few others here would be grateful - I for sure would be!!

Thanks beforehand

SEAJ

weewee23
19-03-2013, 11:50 PM
was charged 300RMB for a bath and BJ. It was done with hot milk though ( BJ not the bath).

onlyhuman
20-03-2013, 11:55 AM
Wow bro, can give more detailed. CP getting expensive nowadays, must cheong other place liao.....

U are right! I avoided CP since 08.
It's ridiculously expensive!!

PlayFullHeart
20-03-2013, 05:46 PM
I tried this OKT in Changsha http://www.ldxxam.com/ in May 2012. All pictures are fake on the site according to the OKT and she asked me what type of girl that I wanted. I asked for a busty, young, pretty and good service gal and she told me that she would arrange for a university student to go to my hotel. After 1 hr a very young and pretty girl arrived. She looked very young and when asked, said she is 19 yrs old. I think her name was Liu Min We shower together and her skin is really soft and silky smooth. However, her hair although clean and straight does not feel soft. BBBJ and then sex in various position. She was not very experience but her tight pussy was a plus point. After sex, we talk cock for a while and she said that she started part time because of financial needs...blah blah blah. She did not stay for the entire hour saying that she needs to report back to the OKT. I think damage was suppose to be RMB 400 but she asked for tip and I gave a total of RMB 600.

Just sharing my FR in case some bros need this lobang. Please up my points if you find this useful.

dragonfruit
20-03-2013, 10:47 PM

hi bro... any recommendation on where to stay?

and_alloy
21-03-2013, 10:53 AM
hi bro... any recommendation on where to stay?just tell me which area you want to stay lot...city center is an area call wuyi

dragonfruit
21-03-2013, 10:36 PM
just tell me which area you want to stay lot...city center is an area call wuyi

where u now?

somewhere close to lot of SN will be good...

ccl69
06-04-2013, 12:11 AM
hi bro... any recommendation on where to stay?

I stay in 2 different location before....

Wuyi Area - Not much action.

Jie Fang Dong Lu - Hua Tian Hotel - Got at least 2-3 joints within 100m walk....

In Changsha...most of the hotel has action...even in Crowne Plaza which I stayed last time....price differs of course.

I prefer to stay at Hua Tian Hotel where actions are much cheaper.:D:D

dragonfruit
06-04-2013, 01:07 AM
I stay in 2 different location before....

Wuyi Area - Not much action.

Jie Fang Dong Lu - Hua Tian Hotel - Got at least 2-3 joints within 100m walk....

In Changsha...most of the hotel has action...even in Crowne Plaza which I stayed last time....price differs of course.

I prefer to stay at Hua Tian Hotel where actions are much cheaper.:D:D

Thanks bro...
Is the girl's service in Changsa SN any good like what they offered in CP? what about quality of the girls? Normally how long is the session?

wally888
06-04-2013, 02:21 AM
Are the gals from Hunan?

jon2000sg
06-04-2013, 03:36 AM
wah lau !? goood ah !

tonyseng
07-04-2013, 10:18 AM
Bro, did u go to huaihua at changsha area? The girls are are from countryside area n their rate is cheap.

tumble
08-04-2013, 10:36 AM
Is this place really a good alternative to CP? The information is really little.

JasonTanTerry
09-04-2013, 02:20 AM
Thanks bro for sharing all these info, now can go alternate place besides CP le ;)

ccl69
09-04-2013, 07:56 PM
Thanks bro...
Is the girl's service in Changsa SN any good like what they offered in CP? what about quality of the girls? Normally how long is the session?

Session is around 1 hour...quality of girls depends on who you get...so far i try milk/lotion massage....reasonable

ccl69
09-04-2013, 07:57 PM
Are the gals from Hunan?

Yes. You are right.....aside from gals....the food here is super spicy....time to train your stomache:eek::eek:

ccl69
09-04-2013, 07:59 PM
Is this place really a good alternative to CP? The information is really little.

Bro, I really would not compare this place to CP....CP is commercially transformed to attract us to cheong there.....but Changsha is very localised and they are surprised when i told them that I come from SG....trust me...it is still a pure playground.....lots of potential...skills wise...i think CP will still win hands up

Kent_do
16-04-2013, 11:38 AM
Bro, I really would not compare this place to CP....CP is commercially transformed to attract us to cheong there.....but Changsha is very localised and they are surprised when i told them that I come from SG....trust me...it is still a pure playground.....lots of potential...skills wise...i think CP will still win hands up

Hi bro,
How about the dmg for LT? how they charge for std rate?:D

Thanks in adv, for info bro.

allfuzzy
07-12-2014, 04:10 PM
I noticed that most of the info on Changsa were dated in 2013 ... anyone has the latest on the situation in Changsa?
I am thinking of visiting Changsa around Christmas ... anyone can inform whether the hotels are gf friendly?? Or whether they have gong an checks like on CP and other towns in DG??
Thanks for any advice. :)

allfuzzy
07-12-2014, 04:12 PM
I noticed that most of the info on Changsa were dated in 2013 ... anyone has the latest on the situation in Changsa?
I am thinking of visiting Changsa around Christmas ... anyone can inform whether the hotels are gf friendly?? Or whether they have gong an checks like on CP and other towns in DG??
Thanks for any advice.

00REX00
09-09-2015, 11:38 AM
Does any bros know any night life in Changsha china??

Hurricane88
09-09-2015, 11:56 AM
Can you post here

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=19457&page=5&highlight=changsa

00REX00
10-09-2015, 12:41 AM
Any bro know where to find happening in Changsha ??

MichaelWinn
21-03-2016, 08:57 PM
china police crack down on male escorts in changsha
http://v.qq.com/cover/1/141wnq5brsmgbqy.html?vid=h0189jsz4qw&pgv_ref=aio2015&ptlang=2052

HotTocHunter
25-10-2016, 08:47 PM
Ok bros, I was just in Changsha last month. The scene is very available, very open-I was quite surprised actually. I can't speak for the KTV, massage parlor hi-end segment, but one thing I saw a lot of was little shops with ladies sitting on cots, usually no more than 1-2. These places are really small, usually one room only with maybe a partition. You'll know them because a lot of them have a pink/reddish light inside, and the lady is sitting wrapped in a blanket.

One area where I found many of these places was in Minzhu East Street Residential District, in particular: Minzhu Houjie and Minzhu E Street up to the intersection with Xuegong Street.

Damage: I received a quick massage/hj for 70rmb and in another place a covered bj for 100rmb. She wanted 150rmb for fj. They supply condoms, but bring your own-PRC condoms are like using a latex glove.

The quality of women in these places varies considerably. Almost all are from rural Hunan. I saw one knockout with beautiful tits, but she takes PRC clients only, I think-at least she refused me. YMMV.

These places may not be everyone's cup of tea, but if an occasional jaunt into the sleazy, seamy side interests you, this is an economical way to go about it.

japantvb
28-02-2017, 10:36 PM

春天马上到临了,这个季节不冻不热,最适合出来旅游和踏青,你是否已经计划了你的行程呢?
2017年开始,也是飞利浦团队5周年,今年有很多新计划和新优惠,加入我们的微信了解每个月的劲爆活动吧 。
飞利浦团队也在2月28日亲自带团去长沙+凤凰+张家界,有兴趣的朋友,可以在我微信朋友圈看到即时的美景 美食,我也会揭开长沙ktv的神秘面纱,除了广东旅游以外,我们也努力去开发不同的景点和特色,希望你们可 以跟我们一起分享不同好玩的地方。
长沙~凤凰~张家界旅游期间(2月28日到3月6日)所有广东地区的酒店/交通/高尔夫/ktv/伴游等业务照常运行,一个电话或微信,我们马上处理安排妥当。。
Spring is here is a blink of our eyes, what a great season for outing and sightseeing. Have you planned your trip this year?

From 2017 onwards, which is the 5th anniversary of Team Phillip, there are many promotions and new plans on route to you. Add our WeChat to enjoy the extreme promotions we have monthly.

Team Phillip will lead a tour group personally to Changsha, FengHuang and Zhang Jia Jie on 28th Feb. Anyone interested can find more sharing on my WeChat account. I will also unveil the mysterious mask of Changsha KTV, which fulfil our promises to always explore outside of Guangdong province. Hopefully you can join us at all these exotic spots.

Our business in Guangdong province runs as usual during this trip to Changsha (28/2 - 6/3). If you need assistance on hotel/transportation/Golf/ktv/escort just drop us a WeChat message or give us a call. We have professional team who will take care of everything for you.

PHILLIP aka Japantvb
Whatsapp: +86 13929498864
Wechat : phillip8864
Email: [email protected]

frksim
21-05-2017, 04:57 PM
Hi bro.. any new updates about CS? Cos am flying there this 1/6 for only 4 days.. that s y dun wanna waste the trips.. pls advise.. thks alot..

frksim
23-05-2017, 11:03 AM
Seem like Changsha is dead now. No action at all.. sigh..

twistiestwistes
26-10-2017, 05:08 PM
revive old thread. plan to come here, anyone got any advice like which area got massage etc? i more interested in streetwalkers or FL and not ktv. thanks!

RotiPrata Man
16-02-2019, 11:22 AM
I will be going Changsha with 6 other bros in March. Will provide updates :D

RotiPrata Man
08-03-2019, 03:31 PM
My 4 nights in Changsha ended. Now in CP. Will provide FR once I'm back SG. :D

stalin
10-03-2019, 05:34 PM
My 4 nights in Changsha ended. Now in CP. Will provide FR once I'm back SG. :D

I want to see your FR

RotiPrata Man
13-03-2019, 10:58 PM
Ok. Finally got time to write the FR.

Basically Changsha has about 400 KTVs in the entire city. The city is split on 河东 and 河西. The more 热闹 area is 河东。 KTVs are also differentiated into low end, mid lvl and high end. Each KTV has about 100-150 girls. We don't know our way so we engage 导游 from 新干线. Their prices are standard 450-500 rmb per pax for free flow 白酒 and room charges. However we found out they mark up the girls prices to make extra cash on the 3rd night. 2000 they told us 2200, 2400 girls they told us 2700. And they collect $$ from us before we leave the KTV using the excuse that in case the girl got bad attitude they won't pay the mummy. So on the 4th night I got a ex DS girl who is in CS to help us arrange the session. The info below are without the 导游 extra charges.

In low tier Ks the girls overnight price is 1200-1500 but the mid tier Ks is from 2000, 2400, 2700 and 3500. I didn't go to the high end ones but I heard price is ridiculous. Probably 5k onward. CS is not popular among foreigners because foreigners prefer rhe coastal areas like ZH, SZ ect. To go CS from SG you need to take to GZ first then change flight to CS or you can take 高铁.

The sad thing about CS is not all the girls will go out with you. I would say about 40% will not go out with customers. They will indicate by placing their hands in front of behind their back.

First night we went to the low tier KTV at 高原红 hotel. Well... 一分钱一分货. You really cannot expect much from a 1300-1500 overnight price place. A lot of us didn't even bother to choose lol!

2nd night we went to this mid tier place call 江南会. Girls are a lot prettier! I manage to get one 2k 湖南 girl which caught my eye when she came to work. Very sweet and pretty lady.

3rd night we went to 金源 also a mid tier place. Selection is slightly lesser than 江南会 but good enough. Saw 1 girl who look abit like Twins Ah Sa but she indicate that she don't go out. Try my luck and sian her :D In the end she went 2nd round to the famous 十二兽 disco with me and my friends then went back with me after that.

4th night my friends went KTV but I didn't go. Repeated the girl because she is really to cute. Went 逛街 with her at 五一广场 and 太平老街.

Hmm people tell my girls who work in CS are less street smart. Don't have all the bad habits like girls who work in SZ, ZH ect. At first I don't believe. But it came out quite true.

So if you like more sweet and good attitude girls then CS is the place. If you don't mind 40% of the girls don't go out with customer then you can give CS a try. :D

RotiPrata Man
20-03-2019, 08:17 PM
Oh forget to mention there are still decent sauna in changsha. I didn't go but selection are quite good according to my friends.

Pink_Flyod
24-03-2019, 11:57 PM
Thank you Rotiprata... I will be visiting CS o April 6th and your information is very helpful... I am pretty much a KTV guy but I do believe the whiskey there should be a fake one... we will take beer if necessary... hehehehe. Where is the high grade KTV ?

angelfromh3lls
15-05-2019, 06:40 PM
Any bro got any contacts for changsha? Heading there in the next week for a biz trip. Anyone stationed there can pm me.

sayyes77
24-07-2019, 09:25 PM
Hi bros,
Can recommend good massages and sauna place to go?