PDA

View Full Version : How long is the overnight service

12-06-2004, 01:24 AM
How long is the overnight service?
How much should I pay?
What kind of gls can afford the service?Where r they?
Thank u!

ryanlim
12-06-2004, 05:54 AM
How much should I pay?
Thank u!

30 secs.....
$4.......
dun understand......near your friendly neighbourhood...... :rolleyes:
you're welcome..... hahahahaa....... :D

dargonfly75
12-06-2004, 02:38 PM
Overnight.

How much should I pay?
How much can you afford?..

Many kind. Here there and everywhere..

Your questions are too general. Read and research and return with specific question at the right thread and ppl will respond with the answer you want.

Luna
13-06-2004, 11:01 AM

For houses on L6, they start ON 1am ~ 10am. Price=$130 (You will not guarranteed to get the gal at 1am sharp if 12.50am still got people ask for her)
For WH houses, only the chosen one (if the gal likes you) will get the ON. Time start from 2am till 11am. Price=$130.
For what type of service you will get during ON is all subject to changes.
Just few cents of mine.

sgarsemen
04-07-2004, 02:49 PM
Yes, those in Lor 8 only provide overnite at $130 from 1230 onwards...

shit8
04-07-2004, 02:59 PM
so long nv cheong le..tot the price last time is 120 one mah

MaeSai
05-07-2004, 01:11 PM
so long nv cheong le..tot the price last time is 120 one mah

Think you super long never cheong overnight liao ... Price has been raised quite sometimes back.

L6 and L8 provide overnight ... Start from 0100hr on weekdays and 0200hr on weekends, different houses vary.

Usually sleep in til late morning around 10-11 am. If the gal likes you, you will get more than you paid for.

ps: many WLs doing overnight have tiraks liao, quite a turn off at times.

zunbo
05-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Think you super long never cheong overnight liao ... Price has been raised quite sometimes back.

ps: many WLs doing overnight have tiraks liao, quite a turn off at times.

Bro care to elaborate more on this?? Cos very keen to try booking...

Luna
05-07-2004, 09:39 PM

What type of elaboration are you refering to? For L6 & L8, you can anytime just book any gal you like regardless she like you or not. If you get her successfully, during the nite she might receive phone calls or sms depend her attitude or respect towards you. So my word for you is try out the gal you like on normal sessions first, if she treat you good then go for the ON. Just try oput the chemistry first. Or else like my colleague's experience of one gal that after his first shot, she abandon him and sit one corner of the bed chatting away on her Hp.

lorraine
06-07-2004, 03:39 AM
As long as you want.
As much as you can.
They all worked for vivid & they are around you.
You are cordially welcomed!!!

kito1
06-07-2004, 06:29 AM

As what bro Maesai said WLs doing overnight already have a tirak. they will usually talk on the hp during overnight after the first shot. when come to second shot they say tired & tommorow still got to work. when u try shot time & ask them overnight. they say tired & like to sleep alone. dun believe can go & try out. but usually this is the case. unless u are the tirak.

homeaffair
06-07-2004, 08:43 PM
To all brudders,
can bring WL out to hotel for overnite???
do they still charge the same?
any recommendation?

Thanks

makelov
07-07-2004, 02:14 AM
It all depends on individual lah.. my overnight was okay. $130. Went at 1am, helped her abit with the changing of bedsheet, then go 'nam' together around 1.30am.
Come out do 1st round. After that go nam again togather around 2.15am. After that go into kitchen area.. saw her frens.. some wrapped in towels, some in pjs eating supper. She ask me to join them eat but i paiseh then go back room lor. She joined me 5 mins later, turned on the VCD movie player showed me Thai MTVs.. wah.. i dun understand but just watch lor.. she went out to supper with her frens till 3am. Came back with fruits and ask if wana 2nd round, i told her tmr morning lor.. i oso abit sleepie..

But she wants to watch her thai drama vcd so i hug her from behind and watched with her till 4.15am. (Actually they have to 'lights-off' at 4am).
After that, off the lights and sleep lor. Then she wants to lie on my arm and sleep. Of coz i agreed. but regret soon after that.. coz i can feel the numbness after 10mins.. but i oso paiseh to retract my arms.. just lun lor..

Woke up at 9.30am the next morning, brush teeth, bathed but din do 2nd round coz she wanted to go goldenmile at 10am.. so had a HJ and i left at 9.50am lor.

Overall was a good experience. But i must agree with wad most bro said. U must have chemistry with her.. else just fuck, sleep, wake up, go home.

zunbo
07-07-2004, 09:52 PM
Oh....... Thanks Bro Luna and Makelov for the replies....

Paisei, cos i didn't take the 'Tirak' into consideration. Initally, i thought can just get the gal i fancy and sort of enjoy her company throughout the nite. :rolleyes:

So must earn the 'Tirak' status before 'I' Shd go and try Overnight....... Correct bros?!

zunbo
07-07-2004, 09:53 PM
To all brudders,
can bring WL out to hotel for overnite???
do they still charge the same?
any recommendation?

Thanks

I have ask the OKT Before..... No cos they don't want anything to happen to theirs gals...

thaigers
07-07-2004, 10:04 PM

So must earn the 'Tirak' status before 'I' Shd go and try Overnight....... Correct bros?!

No you dont have to earn Tirak status to overnite a girl. If the girl dont provide good service when u overnite her, you wont go back to her, and she wont earn more money from you. If she dont want to earn more money, than that is her loss.

If they know that they are here to earn money, they will try to become your 'tirak' instead, so that you will visit them more often and then they also earn more money.

toothbrush
07-07-2004, 10:26 PM

More frequent visit + call her everday = earn tirak status

zunbo
08-07-2004, 12:02 AM
More frequent visit + call her everday = earn tirak status

Machiam like investment liao....Cos investment shd reap profit or profit locked in.... this???

zunbo
08-07-2004, 12:04 AM
No you dont have to earn Tirak status to overnite a girl. If the girl dont provide good service when u overnite her, you wont go back to her, and she wont earn more money from you. If she dont want to earn more money, than that is her loss.

If they know that they are here to earn money, they will try to become your 'tirak' instead, so that you will visit them more often and then they also earn more money.

Yes, i total agree with U on the 'Whose paying' But somehow i feel some or might not get the same frequency

toothbrush
08-07-2004, 12:07 AM
Machiam like investment liao....Cos investment shd reap profit or profit locked in.... this???

Guess it even more difficult that investment, the probability of reaping profit is very unconstant...
In the end not only $$$ but also mentaliy drained

DNAT
08-07-2004, 12:21 PM
Guess it even more difficult that investment, the probability of reaping profit is very unconstant...
In the end not only $$$ but also mentaliy drained
no worries, the most come in here and KP .... say gal no good, gal evil heart, cheat my $ and luv etc .... :p 1 week later, find a new gal and back on the chain again ..... hahaha

zunbo
08-07-2004, 09:49 PM
no worries, the most come in here and KP .... say gal no good, gal evil heart, cheat my $ and luv etc .... :p 1 week later, find a new gal and back on the chain again ..... hahaha

hahaha.... that's a good one.... One's man meat is another man's...???

makelov
09-07-2004, 02:25 PM
Just came home from another overnite.. same girl.

Everything same but this time only one round, woke up at 11.45pm.. no time for 2nd round. Hahaha.. overall was wonderful coz i got some Thai massage from her.. Ha! first time i tried that.. it was back-breaking man! Anyone who have tried thai massage should know.. the stepping of the back , the cracking of bones..

I was offered to join her for supper but i chose to stay at room again.. coz really paiseh to sit with all her frens at the table to makan..

Actually i kinda realise.. for overnite session, its not really the bonking that u are looking for. Its more than that.. and chemistry or the tirak thingy really plays a part. So guys who want to try overnite, maybe shld invest a few $80 sessions before booking the girl. (erm.. thats what i did.) :rolleyes:

zunbo
09-07-2004, 08:09 PM
Just came home from another overnite.. same girl.

Actually i kinda realise.. for overnite session, its not really the bonking that u are looking for. Its more than that.. and chemistry or the tirak thingy really plays a part. So guys who want to try overnite, maybe shld invest a few $80 sessions before booking the girl. (erm.. thats what i did.) :rolleyes:

hey!! This is what i've been thinking... Cos in the previous message i have already been thinking. What will it turn out if i don't have any chemistry with the gal... what will the night turned out to be??? Eg, like what U've posted. Each doing yr own thing? :rolleyes:

Luna
09-07-2004, 08:16 PM
hey!! This is what i've been thinking... Cos in the previous message i have already been thinking. What will it turn out if i don't have any chemistry with the gal... what will the night turned out to be??? Eg, like what U've posted. Each doing yr own thing? :rolleyes:

What are you waiting for, go on for a try. Had you test out the gal already? :confused:

baa tanhaa
11-07-2004, 02:38 AM
does WH14 gals provide overnight services???

zunbo
11-07-2004, 04:55 PM
What are you waiting for, go on for a try. Had you test out the gal already? :confused:

No yet..... Still saving somemore. I have visited a gal twice only... So not too sure of the feeling for Overnite

Surfer
11-07-2004, 07:23 PM
Actually the starting time depends on the house in question......different houses have different starting times.....as for ending time, I can't remeber what time it is supposed to be....someone here mentioned 10.30am? For myself, the house-keeper told me I could leave at 12pm......there was at least once I left after 12pm because I overslept.

wannbe
12-07-2004, 02:43 PM
Hi bosses,
I new in this forum well some of the terms and short form i dont really understand... care to share more infor :D

makelov
12-07-2004, 04:04 PM
Well.. for info.
Overnight is from 1am-12noon (mon-fri)
2am-12noon (sat-sun)
Note: the am status refers to morning already for that day.
Then, for the 10.30am issue.. hee.. my girl wana go goldenmile to buy thing, so left earlier lor. It best if u can tie down what time to leave by callin her up first. (provided u have her number) :D

thaigers
12-07-2004, 08:06 PM
Well.. for info.
Overnight is from 1am-12noon (mon-fri)
2am-12noon (sat-sun)
Note: the am status refers to morning already for that day.
Then, for the 10.30am issue.. hee.. my girl wana go goldenmile to buy thing, so left earlier lor. It best if u can tie down what time to leave by callin her up first. (provided u have her number) :D

I thouhght leave by 10am is standard in most Lor 6 houses, unless super regular.

Luna
12-07-2004, 08:28 PM
I thouhght leave by 10am is standard in most Lor 6 houses, unless super regular.

My friend latest is 11.30am at H52.

zunbo
12-07-2004, 11:24 PM
Errrrrrrr..... pardon me for asking this..... Y need to stay so long?? Cos, assuming..... 2 rounds of 'Battles'........ Will be so tired that will need resting till.....10 or 12++??

BTw, is there any possiblities of getting more than 2 roundS????

shit8
12-07-2004, 11:42 PM
Hi bosses,
I new in this forum well some of the terms and short form i dont really understand... care to share more infor :D

yoZ bro u could go the the help section in the main page lor.. ;)