PDA

View Full Version : life after Geylang

sb song
13-06-2004, 06:35 PM
To all the brothers on the forum here is a list of exGL gals still pliying their trade back home in KL, Xiao Yu(1606) in Midwayspa Citytell,Midvelly Mega mall under the name of Pinky,Toto(1429),Reds(1815)Zhi Lan(1608).Christina(2845) and the famous Jenny(2222) are all in one place Sunshine Spa ,SunshineCiity Hotel ,Pudu KL that place is just like a GL cat house.their new name there Toto is knowm as Win.Zhi Lan as Celin,Reds as Steps.Christina as Ferrari and Jenny as Yoko ,few of them could be very elusive call 0321412979 fr 12pm onwards to find out before going there remember use their new name .

kent32
13-06-2004, 07:09 PM
quite wasted rite i thought they might have happier life if they were to get married to someone they like back in malaysia and lead a happy life after

;)

Cummon
13-06-2004, 07:10 PM
To all the brothers on the forum here is a list of exGL gals still pliying their trade back home in KL.

Thks for sharing bro,many of us did miss Toto & Jenny.
Does any bro know the whereabout of the former Yoko & Hui Yu, still in Genesis & Roman ?

The_Hustler
13-06-2004, 07:25 PM
quite wasted rite i thought they might have happier life if they were to get married to someone they like back in malaysia and lead a happy life after

;)

It's a vicious cycle out there. Once they dip their soles in there.... they'll never be able to lift em off.

Easy money, strip, fcuk, scuk, get a little humilation.... how to stop?

WLs will always remain WLs...mentally or physically. Most cannot erase the guilt even after marriage/settling down.

Honestly,
The Hustler

thaigers
13-06-2004, 07:43 PM
It's a vicious cycle out there. Once they dip their soles in there.... they'll never be able to lift em off.

Easy money, strip, fcuk, scuk, get a little humilation.... how to stop?

WLs will always remain WLs...mentally or physically. Most cannot erase the guilt even after marriage/settling down.

Honestly,
The Hustler

So, hmm...will a 'whore monger' always be a 'whore monger'??

For us, its easy sex, strip, fcuk, scuk, get an ejaculation....also cant stop. :D

will1677
14-06-2004, 09:09 AM
last spoke to yoko, she has gone over to PJ. No longer in Genesis. :)

cbjuiceyumseng
14-06-2004, 08:08 PM
To all the brothers on the forum here is a list of exGL gals still pliying their trade back home in KL, Xiao Yu(1606) in Midwayspa Citytell,Midvelly Mega mall under the name of Pinky,Toto(1429),Reds(1815)Zhi Lan(1608).Christina(2845) and the famous Jenny(2222) are all in one place Sunshine Spa ,SunshineCiity Hotel ,Pudu KL that place is just like a GL cat house.their new name there Toto is knowm as Win.Zhi Lan as Celin,Reds as Steps.Christina as Ferrari and Jenny as Yoko ,few of them could be very elusive call 0321412979 fr 12pm onwards to find out before going there remember use their new name .

BROTHER I LOVE U !! :D

P.S: Checking passport....btw how much is toll fee in ringgit to KL? keke

hoodlum
15-06-2004, 12:40 PM

LOL... my last GL Cat150 tryst was eons ago. But my recent trips to KL almost always ended in Cititel, Mid Valley. Yes, tried Pinky twice. So that's Xiao Yu huh? :D Mmmm... not a bad deal RM 198 nett, free flow of food & drinks, sauna, hot pool...etc keke She's one of the better looking gals there.

Thanks bru. Will check out the Sunshine(s).

hoodlum

dargonfly75
15-06-2004, 01:13 PM
LOL... my last GL Cat150 tryst was eons ago. But my recent trips to KL almost always ended in Cititel, Mid Valley. Yes, tried Pinky twice. So that's Xiao Yu huh? :D Mmmm... not a bad deal RM 198 nett, free flow of food & drinks, sauna, hot pool...etc keke She's one of the better looking gals there.

Thanks bru. Will check out the Sunshine(s).

hoodlum

Tried Pinky@Cititel once. And she is good, but if you are expecting GFE, I would say almost non existance. She has what they call 'chee pek' or 'stick to the wall' service.

hoodlum
15-06-2004, 03:31 PM
Tried Pinky@Cititel once. And she is good, but if you are expecting GFE, I would say almost non existance. She has what they call 'chee pek' or 'stick to the wall' service.

Can't really recall. A tad too many to choose from. Did a repeat on her cos the 1st time service was good... and of cos, prior to the intro of the MMs, like Alice etc, by captain Eason. :D

hoodlum

lengleng1
16-06-2004, 12:00 PM

hi bro,how about the recently retired xinxin?any idea where this little devil working?