PDA

View Full Version : My trip to Penang,Ipoh and Seremban

MachoDevilX
29-06-2004, 03:25 PM
I have just came back from Penang, Ipoh and Seremban with some friends. We take an air flight to Penang and travel all the way back to JB. According to some local friends, we were told that the "wind" is blowing quite heavily at these few places especially in Penang and Ipoh where we can hardly find any good cheonging places.

In Penang, there was nothing much to shout about. Initially, we intend to go to New City Pub but after reaching there, the cab driver told us that inside are mostly Malays. And since we are not into Malays, we decided to choose another place. We went to a KTV known as Xanadu and spend about RM1700++. The girls are mostly PRCs. It was not as happening as LSBs and although the quality of the girls are not bad, but we couldn't do anything much accept hugging and a bit of touching. After leaving the place, we go to a disco known as "Silent Sungarita"(I can't really remember the exact spelling") for some drinks. The place is just a normal disco and the price of the drinks are expensive compared to other places in JB. About RM20 for a glass of VodlKa lime.

After a night in Penang, we proceed our trip southwards to Ipoh. In Ipoh, we go to a place beside Que One (a place in Ipoh Garden East) and take a look. Inside are mostly Malays and hence, we left. We proceed to Shuttle 8 but found out that the KTV upstairs has been closed down and left only with the disco. Since our purpose is to go to either LSBs or KTVs, we decided to search for another place. We manage to find another disco which is near to our Hotel. I can't really remember the place but I think it is the nearest disco near to Hotel Grand Excelsior. Surprisingly, most of the waitresses inside the disco are quite pretty with hot bods. The girls can be hugged and allow some "roaming" if manage to catch up conversation with them. After staying in the disco for sometime, we decided to give it a try in the KTV room. The drinks there are very cheap. Two bottles of red wine including 7-ups plus one bottle of free red wine is only about RM150++. And this price includes the room charges. But however, the quality of the girls are really lousy. Initially, we thought that since the waitresses are quite pretty, the GROs should be better. But we are wrong. Only the minority of them are pretty. All of them are local. We also heard from the mummy that this KTV is previously from Shuttle 8. It does not belong to Shuttle 8 but under another management. Shuttle 8 is opening another KTV and therefore, ask them to shift to their current location. Maybe due to good business. After singing there for about 2 hours, we left the place back to our Hotel.

The next day, we proceed to Seremban. Some local friends bring us to a KTV known as Y2K. Most of the girls there are PRCs and they are quite fun and young. The KTV consists of a disco downstairs with sexy shows. We can also bring the PRCs downstairs to dance. Overall, the environment and the girls' quality are good. After seremban, we left and went back to our hotel in Subang.

The next day, we proceed back to JB and went to apollo 2. The experience is still the best compared to all the three locations that we have been to. In the end, we conclude that JB is still the best cheonging place in Malaysia if we are going for KTVs/LSBs.
:cool:

blasterbabyboy
02-07-2004, 08:04 PM
Too bad you miss the action in KL. For your info, most of these gals have migrated to KL where they can make faster money than waiting back at their home towns. Besides, you should know these, Penangites are Kiam Siap, Ipohians are mostly old folks, and KL is just a stone's throw from the Seremban which explains no action in Seremban

MachoDevilX
03-07-2004, 02:45 PM
Too bad you miss the action in KL. For your info, most of these gals have migrated to KL where they can make faster money than waiting back at their home towns. Besides, you should know these, Penangites are Kiam Siap, Ipohians are mostly old folks, and KL is just a stone's throw from the Seremban which explains no action in Seremban

Bro, Sometimes, cheong KL too many times also sian. That's why I tend to explore those ulu places for extra thrill. We won't know if there are any hidden gems in those places.

batugajah
04-07-2004, 12:20 AM
well maybe he has joined a wrong guideman bring him to the wrong place. There are many places in Msia is so fun besides Johor :D . Next time you must get a right horse for u. Cos RM1700 is worth for nothing to spend for those stupid clubs cos u only can touch or hub or the most kissing. :eek:

sgarsemen
04-07-2004, 02:09 PM
bro,
i think u kerna con liao... w 1700 a lot of actions can choose from.... seems u get nothing... hope u get better deal future...

toothbrush
04-07-2004, 02:14 PM
At least you earn some new experience from this trip :D
Since already cheong liao and dun think so much

MachoDevilX
05-07-2004, 01:19 AM
bro,
i think u kerna con liao... w 1700 a lot of actions can choose from.... seems u get nothing... hope u get better deal future...

I think it's okay compared to the pricing back home. I have spend the same amount before and it is in Sing Dollar. Anyway, just try out different places in JB. Different experience.

MachoDevilX
05-07-2004, 01:23 AM
well maybe he has joined a wrong guideman bring him to the wrong place. There are many places in Msia is so fun besides Johor :D . Next time you must get a right horse for u. Cos RM1700 is worth for nothing to spend for those stupid clubs cos u only can touch or hub or the most kissing.

Of course I know of other cheonging places in Penang and Ipoh since got "Di tou Se" guidance and I have also been there before. It's just that for this trip, we don't go for any hardcore actions. Just going softcore. Overall, it's still okay. What I mean by softcore is just some touching, hugging and kissing. That is enough. Eat too much abalone must also try some nice prawns.

MachoDevilX
05-07-2004, 01:24 AM
At least you earn some new experience from this trip :D
Since already cheong liao and dun think so much

Haha. I won't think lah. What has spent has been spent. Most important is to spent happily.
:D

toothbrush
05-07-2004, 01:41 AM
Haha. I won't think lah. What has spent has been spent. Most important is to spent happily.

Hey when is our next LSB trip... it has been a long wait to cheong with u :p

gigantic_tk
05-07-2004, 01:45 AM

Hey bro toothbrush, still awake waiting for soccer match?

toothbrush
05-07-2004, 01:49 AM
Hey bro toothbrush, still awake waiting for soccer match?
Nope sleeping soon.. damn tired after a trip back from GL...
was at Dolphin and Ap2 on friday..
Must say the trip is more enjoyable then i expected :D

gigantic_tk
05-07-2004, 01:53 AM
Nope sleeping soon.. damn tired after a trip back from GL...
was at Dolphin and Ap2 on friday..
Must say the trip is more enjoyable then i expected :D

Me went to Batu Pahat on Friday liao....also an hectic trip.
Take this opportunity to pop in the Garden Hotel but not the HC there.

toothbrush
05-07-2004, 01:56 AM
Me went to Batu Pahat on Friday liao....also an hectic trip.
Take this opportunity to pop in the Garden Hotel but not the HC there.

Ok.... wonder how the HC there...
Bro u are more experience in HC
while im more into tom yam
hee~
anyway lost alot lately during the semi- final
today dun dare to bet liao
how about you?

gigantic_tk
05-07-2004, 02:05 AM
Ok.... wonder how the HC there...
Bro u are more experience in HC
while im more into tom yam
hee~
anyway lost alot lately during the semi- final
today dun dare to bet liao
how about you?

I dun watch soccer but many seems to bet heavily on Portugal becuse it is on their home ground.

Over the last month visited KL and Hatyai but due to much publicity on AIDS, it is very scary especially the JB HC, the gals always gave you BBBJ. Hence temporary less cheonging the Malaysia scene. But I did have a enjoyable sessions at Hatyai at Pink Lady Complex and revisited the local HDS & Tuina scene quite regularly. Now have to rethink and budget properly before taken the next course of cheonging action liao.......

toothbrush
05-07-2004, 07:23 AM
I dun watch soccer but many seems to bet heavily on Portugal becuse it is on their home ground.

Over the last month visited KL and Hatyai but due to much publicity on AIDS, it is very scary especially the JB HC, the gals always gave you BBBJ. Hence temporary less cheonging the Malaysia scene. But I did have a enjoyable sessions at Hatyai at Pink Lady Complex and revisited the local HDS & Tuina scene quite regularly. Now have to rethink and budget properly before taken the next course of cheonging action liao.......

Seem Hatyai is a nice place to cheong, an alternative choice for bangkok
Too bad due budget problem and recently lose my job
Or else will consider cheong Hatyai soon.
:(

blasterbabyboy
05-07-2004, 08:56 AM
Bro, Sometimes, cheong KL too many times also sian. That's why I tend to explore those ulu places for extra thrill. We won't know if there are any hidden gems in those places.

Yeah, I agree with you on the search of hidden gems, hopefully, a virgin in this case.

But most times we end up with disappointment! I am sure we have this feeling before when you walk into one and you swear never to come back again.

MachoDevilX
05-07-2004, 04:07 PM

Bro. I just came back from the Penang trip leh. And the last day was to AP2. The girls are generally good but I didn't go upstairs for any actions. And I have recently also become "guai" already. Now only go for softcore actions. Next time lah...

MachoDevilX
05-07-2004, 04:12 PM
Seem Hatyai is a nice place to cheong, an alternative choice for bangkok
Too bad due budget problem and recently lose my job
Or else will consider cheong Hatyai soon.
:(

Wah. Bro. You just lost your job then must find one first before you start cheonging loh. Anytime also can cheong wan mah. Priority is to earn $$$ first. I think should not be too tough recently to find a job.

Wish you good luck to find a new job soon.

toothbrush
05-07-2004, 07:49 PM
Wah. Bro. You just lost your job then must find one first before you start cheonging loh. Anytime also can cheong wan mah. Priority is to earn $$$ first. I think should not be too tough recently to find a job.

Wish you good luck to find a new job soon.

Im trying to find a job... not much experience in job market yet ;)

MachoDevilX
07-07-2004, 05:33 PM
Im trying to find a job... not much experience in job market yet ;)

Bro, which professions are you in? Maybe some of the bros here can keep a look out for you.

toothbrush
07-07-2004, 07:18 PM
Bro, which professions are you in? Maybe some of the bros here can keep a look out for you.

Im got a Diploma in IT
Looking for a helpdesk and similiar job

MachoDevilX
07-07-2004, 08:35 PM
Im got a Diploma in IT

Bro. I think there are quite a lot of helpdesk jobs available. I will help you keep a lookout.

Any bros here got any lobangs, please pm bro Toothbrush. Many Thanks!!!

toothbrush
07-07-2004, 11:26 PM
Bro. I think there are quite a lot of helpdesk jobs available. I will help you keep a lookout.

Any bros here got any lobangs, please pm bro Toothbrush. Many Thanks!!!

thank bro... hey when is our la kopi session?

gigantic_tk
07-07-2004, 11:45 PM
Im got a Diploma in IT

Will keep an eye for these IT job for you should there be any , IT jobs
should be much more available, I think so. Hope you can get a better
job this time.....................................best wishes.

toothbrush
07-07-2004, 11:53 PM
Will keep an eye for these IT job for you should there be any , IT jobs
should be much more available, I think so. Hope you can get a better
job this time.....................................best wishes.

Look like the rice bowl i try to savage has broken
Thank bro for your concern, Luckly im still "single" , not married yet
Guess have to give to my tirak out there for a miss for the time being

gigantic_tk
08-07-2004, 12:10 AM
Look like the rice bowl i try to savage has broken
Thank bro for your concern, Luckly im still "single" , not married yet
Guess have to give to my tirak out there for a miss for the time being

At least you are not so bad, me being too loyal to the company for nearly 30 years, just ask me to leave with short notice, what they call it restructuring infact revitalising the company by replacing older staff with younger staff. This really broken my iron rice bowl which I am use to it and try to savage it for many years. It is fortunate that I have completed all my outstanding loan else I will also be in deep shit. Life must still goes on and that is part of my history hor.

toothbrush
08-07-2004, 12:14 AM
At least you are not so bad, me being too loyal to the company for nearly 30 years, just ask me to leave with short notice, what they call it restructuring infact revitalising the company by replacing older staff with younger staff. This really broken my iron rice bowl which I am use to it and try to savage it for many years. It is fortunate that I have completed all my outstanding loan else I will also be in deep shit. Life must still goes on and that is part of my history hor.

ok... sorry to hear that too.. my story is exactly opposite of your.
The company told me they required a more experience and knowlegable staff
It quite hard for fresh grad to look out for job :mad:

gigantic_tk
08-07-2004, 12:32 AM
ok... sorry to hear that too.. my story is exactly opposite of your.
The company told me they required a more experience and knowlegable staff
It quite hard for fresh grad to look out for job :mad:

Perhaps, you can start with FL helping people to set up web page for a fee and do some on-call service for people with computer problems. There are many users of computers but many are layman, just simply cannot do the simple hardware installation and rectify some memory or storage faults.
It is good to start off with something to further gain your experiences so that you can use it in your future job application. Mentioning this, i think I want to attend some of these courses to became a FL lor......